Super age differences

So is it just normal in japan for people 10 years apart to marry each other, because there's a shit ton of ships in animes with adult guys with girls they met when they were little kids (Sesshomaru and rin, Dororo and hikkimaru, ect.)

Like, seriously, Dororo is way too young for hykkimaru, its just creepy.

Attached: dororororor.jpg (1000x1188, 172K)

Go wiki Tale Of Genji, newfag.

Attached: usagi_drop-06-rin-daikichi-excited-happy-planting-tree-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

>animes
go back

>So is it just normal in japan for people 10 years apart to marry each other
No, Japan has a HUGE number of 25+ single women but the anime industry for the past decade has only been to increase birthrates of younger females.

My parents are 10 years apart

t.american

It is pretty normal.in the west as well. Just y'know if the girl is 18+

did your dad meet your mum when she was 8 and he was 20?

Things like where in tenchi muyo where ayeka was like 6 when she met the guy she was supposed to be marrying, or dororo and hykkimaru is what I'm talking about here.

100% anime is causing falling birth rates. We need to introduce it to africa.

Are you literally 12? You sound like an underage brat. Fuck off until you're 18 retard.

No. But Dororo takes place in the 1600s. Prior to about the 1930s it was perfectly normal for girls that young to be married off. I imagine japan in 1600 didn’t care about age

She is, but its not that big of a age difference, Aniki is 16, and Dororo doesn't seem to be more than 6 years younger than him. (Besides her crush on him is onesided (for now))

10 years age difference isn't much in general as long as the younger partner is 20+, most girls prefer older men anyway

I'm under 18 for thinking Hykkimaru should have a love interest his own age in the series that doesn't get killed?

What if the younger partner is 17?

Y'know I was watching Blend S for the first time and wondering the same thing myself. The Dino Manager is like 26 and Maika is only 16. And even though he gets called out for his somewhat perverse actions the crew still supports them in a wholesome relationship. Rather strange if you ask me.

Attached: MINETHONK.png (227x197, 28K)

hmmm, depends on what the age of consent in the country is.

he doesn't even need a love interest. he's had no romantic feelings for anyone in the show anyway, and the manga he did but it was only for a flashback, other than that he didn't either. It's just shippers and dororo blushing enough to fuel shippers. it's not that deep.

Attached: 1507334816161.png (215x328, 42K)

last episode's "I came for you" and him rubbing her head was pretty hard on the shipping.

and the next episode is basically a jealous Tsundere episode about Dororo being jealous over another girl hanging on hykiimaru.

OhhHHhh nooo.
I happened to be in close proximity when this girl was still a pre-teen.
We are both legal now, but I can't stick my dick in her for reasons.

Hyakki is 16, Dororo is 12.
By the time they are both adults the age difference becomes negligible.

I am sure they age difference is less than 10 years apart.

Even so what the fuck is wrong with that?
>Dororo is mentally more mature than Hyakkimaru
>Plenty of 30+ male married 20+ years old women
>It is fucking ancient Japan when the age of consent was about 1x years old
Americans need to stop being such a huge hypocrite faggot

It's a shame that the author died before finishing his work

are you sure MAPPA isn't just baiting?

Attached: D6iPnLnU0AAyoy8.jpg (799x390, 51K)

I'm I the only one who can look at that scene as platonic, at the most dororo having a crush. which youngsters having crushes on older people can be endearing when written right and not about how the older one is acting on it.

>mfw found my dad was like 26 and was my moms prom date

Attached: almost anpleasant.png (384x390, 175K)

was that a pitty date? at least, that's what tv tells us those types of proms are like.

>muh age difference

Literally who the fuck cares? Even in America you see people who are 20-30 years apart marry

Nobody cares IRL.

No it wasn't
Their whole relationship started off weird and they got divorced after my brother and I were born and she was a major bitch the whole time so it was more of a showing off an older date to look cool to the friends thing.

When you get out of school and are around different age groups, its normal. Women prefer older guys, its just the old cunts that complain about it and try to stop it.

t. Okawa

Attached: ep19.png (598x344, 339K)

Less than a 100 years ago, it was normal in most of the world. As was grooming.

Japan in particular is incredibly fond of predestined love.

Shit tier taste.

Attached: 1548275370422.png (457x570, 223K)

There is literally nothing wrong with age difference. There's a reason why old men remain fertile until they're dead -- they're meant to impregnate nubile young women.

Post cute age difference couples

Attached: 74695616_p14.jpg (900x900, 528K)

>10 years
>big difference
Sounds pretty normal to me and it would sound normal to anyone, even 15 years could make sense, I say anything above 20 years of difference is when shit start getting weird, at least on the eyes of society, but 10? Pretty common.

There's not enough couples where a shota gets with an older woman

Nggghhh

Attached: 1558109867571.webm (854x480, 2.41M)

Nothing wrong with some fine age gap.

Attached: date.png (1183x365, 440K)

dororo is like 12 and yakku 16

>dororo is like 12
Where did that come from?
She looks at best 10 to me.

Recently rewatched Code Geass noticed that it had quite a few age gap couplings.
Li Xingke and Jiang Lihua, Lelouch and Kaguya, Milly and Lloyd.

Attached: RUdaJju.jpg (1599x899, 619K)

wait was there a movie or second season?

Age gap couples are patrician

Attached: AE577BF9-962C-4C37-A64E-F576F4EC7A80.jpg (900x1201, 470K)

I don't know man, but here in Latin America many old couples have that big age gap

Attached: 1557786137182.jpg (565x532, 83K)

I remember McGillis from IBO.
Yeah... that age gap

Attached: aYMgrQl.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

movie

>ITT: cute couples
neat

Attached: 742104047871.jpg (2000x2000, 1.48M)

Age gap romance is patrician

>10 years
>super age difference

Attached: 1427614264617.jpg (650x954, 133K)

>10 years apart
More like 6.

We need more age difference couples here.

Attached: .jpg (736x551, 68K)

If I love age gap, will I enjoy Dororo?

Dororo isn't romance-focused, so no.

It's pretty normal for a sister to get jealous when someone dates her brother, especially if they have a close relationship.

Hyakkimaru is for me not dororo

Attached: 1552514982927.jpg (1200x749, 82K)

Attached: spacebros336.jpg (426x661, 77K)

It wasn't normal, user, at least not in the way Dororo/Hyakki is presented. Even the infamous child marriages between the aristocracy/royalty usually weren't consummated until the younger party was about 15.

Isn't Dororo literally set in the samurai era where people were lucky to make it past 40?

The pre-industrial era lifespans were a bit more complex than that. There was enormous child mortality, but if you made it past the age of 10, you had a good chance of living to 40+. That said, we find relatively few 60+ year old skeletons, suggesting most people didn't live that long.

>You'll never have a smelly loli follow you around like a fly on shit

why live

>Be my grandparents
>Make my parents have arranged marriage because they their ugly kids would die virgin otherwise
>My dad be 29 at the time
>Mfw mom is 20
>Have me next year
>Ff 8 yrs
>They get a divorce.

This.

Could have been worse user. They could have decided to remain married until you become 18. For your "sake".

Attached: 1557694658983.png (462x438, 100K)

I read that as they divorced while he was 8, which is close to the worse time to have your parents divorce.

It used to be the norm well into the 20th century where an older more mature man (30s +) with an established career would court and marry a young girl just reached womanhood or in her early 20s.

Attached: 1532729907197.jpg (1440x1620, 420K)

>did your dad meet your mum when she was 8 and he was 20?

How do you make that leap of logic? Why not at the workplace where he was in his 30s as a middle manager and she in her 20s just starting her career?

My mother beaty ass nearly everyday so I was actually happy when she left.
Also, she literally ran with some dude she found out of the blue. Nobody knew where she went. Untill some days later

Do westerners really find it weird for a man to marry a women that's 10 years younger?

>Hey Hibito come fuck my daughter!

no, OP is just confusing age difference with underage people getting with adults

You do realize that there is gonna be a timeskip were they will both be at a more acceptable age for a relationship

Attached: 1557930944074.png (196x197, 34K)

>implying Hyakki survives

This series has bittersweet ending written all over it.

>bittersweet
I’m betting on a “everybody dies horribly” ending myself, though I realise it’s not too likely.

No way, if he dies it literally means the whole series meant nothing

What about the ending alluding to adult( or teen) Dororo and Hyakki regaining his vision slowly to see her

>They haven't read the manga.

Attached: 1466352754753.png (719x585, 392K)

The manga that got axed and has a shitty non-ending that the anime is clearly deviating from?

he lives in the manga

I did, and in the manga there was also no treasure, but in the anime there is. And this is just one example of what the anime changed from the manga, there is plenty more stuff they did differently

She's alive, and the ending sucked.
Maybe she should have died.

a 10 year difference is pretty common in general, not specific to only japan. Most girls like older men.

the age gap isn't the problem, my dad is 15 years older than my mom, the problem is that they show underage girls with adult guys, they like the pedo shit

many civilizations in history as a whole determined women to be of marrying age once they were biologically ready to become mothers
we just stand at a weird impasse now where characters in popular media don't marry children because it's not moral today which leaves inaccurate depictions of history everywhere, feels like anime is one of the few where they don't care about the age thing

how old was he when you were born
have you come to terms with the fact that he might not be around when you have kids of your own?

>animes

My parents were tutor and student when I was born

>my 20 year mom starts fucking a 35 year old
All good
>this cute couple: 15 year old girl and 22 year old man
Disgusting!!!

Attached: 1556055743893-a.png (194x331, 97K)

My mother got married at 28 when my father was 39 and she gave birth to me 3 years later. This is acceptable because they were both adults physically and mentally. The point is not the age gap itself but how old the two people are when they start a romantic relationship.

Anything past 10 years is pretty gross.

>the age gap isn't the problem
½+7

Attached: [neko-kBaraka] Shingeki no Kyojin S2 36 [BD][1080p][FLAC][37866AD7].mkv_snapshot_13.13_[2019.05.14_1 (1920x1080, 201K)

Age gap is hot.

>Prior to about the 1930s it was perfectly normal for girls that young to be married off.
>many civilizations in history as a whole determined women to be of marrying age once they were biologically ready to become mothers
>we just stand at a weird impasse now where characters in popular media don't marry children because it's not moral today which leaves inaccurate depictions of history everywhere, feels like anime is one of the few where they don't care about the age thing
What the fuck is this American education?

People always married in there 20s or 30s. Always. Or at least since we have records.

>there
heh

Hard to find a bigger age difference than this

Attached: I'm going to kiss you.png (1305x1155, 380K)

Protip: anime is fictional.

>People always married in there 20s or 30s. Always. Or at least since we have records.
Is this bait?
Who's we and what are these mystery records you talk of that contradict our factual history records? Oh I see, you're from Mars. Welcome to planet Earth newfag.
History lesson no.1: People marrying in their 20s or 30s started last Thursday, as in around 1920.
Until then only 2% of the entire female population OF EVERY CULTURE AND NATION around the globe married after they passed 20. In many cases in higher society the reason for waiting so long was to marry a noblewoman off to a suitor of higher rank, nothing else. The other 98% married between the ages 12-19, the ages 14-17 being the most common.
Only around 10% of male population however married after their 20 or 30s, even in their 50s for the first time out of monetary reasons, career and other hindrances.
If this was bait all along it was good.

Sugimoto had buttsex. Asirpa should look for a new husbando if she doesn't want to contract aids.

Girls around the age of fourteen or so weren't generally considered 'biologically ready to become mothers' because it TENDED TO KILL THEM. Seriously, giving birth too early will fuck a girl up for life assuming it doesn't kill her and this was particularly an issue back then before there was proper medical care and nutrition. Ignorant people love to incorrectly claim that girls were popping out babies early but it's not based on any actual practices - infant and mother mortality-rates were higher, women were physically smaller and less-developed (ironically enough, modern girls mature physically faster than they ever have before) and people were not complete idiots.

There's a line in Romeo and Juliet which is misinterpreted that references this, when Paris says 'Younger than her are happy mothers made' about the fourteen-year-old Juliet. Idiots will claim 'This means that Juliet was considered acceptable at the time!' and completely miss the point - the scene is to illustrate that Paris is not behaving appropriately or responsibly, and to make you sympathize with Romeo more.

fyi the legal age of marriage around the world in places up until the turn of the 21st century was 13
india and africa even has that child slave thing happening

>TENDED TO KILL THEM
Actually you just made that up. This info you pulled out of your ass here was never existent as either a belief among people, parents, doctors nor the brides and grooms themselves.
>it's not based on any actual practices
It's based both on actual practices, documented records and archaeology. You are the ignorant piece of shit here who never attended a single god damn history class or held source materials even once in your life.

Now for your obsession with birth mortality rates. Birth mortality had absolutely nothing to do with the age of the mother and you will never see this claim being made in legitimate scientific books or papers written by actual professionals, except in the context of being debunked as popular a misconception nowadays. Statistical research of actual birth mortality as a real medical phenomena with a history of it's own was encountered by women of all age groups, interestingly most of them around the ages of 30 years old (fact).
Young mothers around the ages of 13-17 had no problems in childbirth connected to their age but the belief was that a woman with a stronger physique aka fatter will give birth more easily, a popular idea started in the 19th century. However it was nothing more than a prejudice of this particular century due to theory popularization and only in Europe. Women who started giving birth with 14 and had 15 kids were in many recorded cases of slim and tender physiques, very common in historical records.
Birth mortality was mostly caused by the following:
1. The baby not turning around properly during the labor period, has nothing to do with the age or physique of the mother, and is today solved with caesareans.
2. Complications after childbirth aka infections due to bad hygiene, again had nothing to do with the age or the physique of the mother.
>people were not complete idiots
No, but they most certainly are today and you're a living and recorded proof of that for posterity to research.

Bro, there's nothing better than having a daughterwife that becomes your wife when she grows up. That is the cutest shit.

>they were both adults physically and mentally
Kek. Nigger, if you don't mature physically and mentally before 18 you're either a degenerate or a midget. Your parents who we're only aduts when they finally hit 28 and 39 are some rare endangered species of primate ready to be discovered by biologists.

Attached: 70483968_p13_master1200.jpg (826x1200, 659K)

t. Genji

It's not normal to be a pedophile under any circumstance.

theres too many!

Attached: shit.jpg (800x794, 128K)

My dad married with my mother when she was 18 and he was 30.
>and here I am, almost 22 and still a khhv
>mfw dad still is quite slick with women at age of 54 and would drown in pussy if he hadn't stopped getting around because of marriage (afaik)

How many years are we talking again?

>My parents are just one year apart and their marriage was a trash fire

Feels bad

I'm a spic and no? Where do you live? A monkey country like Brazil?

My parents are 25 years apart.
Mom was 35 when she got me, dad 50. They met when my mom was in her 30ties

dad 60, sorry

You have probably some serious reading comprehension problems.

Stupid question, were you born with some defects? I was born when my mom was 36 and i had so many small problems with my skeleton without ant genetic defects, like hip joints not working until i was 2 y/o.

My grandparents were 30 years apart.

My dad was 55 when he saw my 24y/o mother and chased that country bumpkin ass.
Bad idea. I was in my teens when age had destroyed his health and now he's dead.

Man, that's awful.
People should let go of the idea to become parents after a certain age.

His wife didn't give him children and they adopted lost mongrels, but he wanted his own mongrels.
He was a stupid person, all things considered.

Only a couple years apart,but they still get a lot of shit from normies.

Attached: 1558253713067.jpg (903x1179, 149K)

Eons

You have to go back