This scene turned me on

This scene turned me on
youtu.be/SNXbMDxBfL4

Attached: 5558BC5A-E957-45AC-956F-8D25EA6395D7.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SNXbMDxBfL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck RTN, that movie is cursed. Pervert Lee, Pervert Neji and Thotnata make me want to die

The scene where she complains about her parents to Naruto turned me off.

>youtu.be/SNXbMDxBfL4
that dubbed naruto voice is so bad it sounds like if you were to tell me that I was going to voice act for naurto and i need to just make a weird shitty voice and boom I got the job
My head actually started to ache hearing that terrible voice acting and thats not even a lie or an exaggeration you ahve to be a flaming f**** retard to listen to naruto dubbed .. are you insane?

I mean I like this scene not because she gets BTFO, but like she actually feels like an actual human. She's not some infallible raging bitch who only serves to shit on the MC, she's wrong and she's knows it and she acts sheepish which is cute

Why didn’t Sasuke just rape the kage’s?

Because fuck you.

Sasuke has small penis anxiety

1st thing that comes to your mind is someones penis size... How braindead are you? Also, stop projecting because no one even thinks about things like that or has that type of anxiety besides you.

can't he just use the sharigan to make it seem like his penis is bigger? I mean Itachi just had to use his finger to put Naruto under genjutsu I'm sure sasuke just by whipping out his dick

got some stupid f****t talking about sasuke. well what a surprise. Remember this: uchiha sasuke would f**** destroy you if you ever said that to his face

Attached: 1537267434080.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Normally I'm pretty good at detecting bait, but I actually can't tell here. Be honest is this bait or are you actually so autistic you can't determine whether a shitpost about anime character penis size is serious or not?

/a isn't your fucking blog, Narutard

Edgy faggot.

A little too on the nose there user, but don't worry with practice you can improve

stick to making penis jokes retard it fits you perfectly since something tells me you made average grades in school

See, you're doing better already! Excellent work

>sarcasm
the typical low IQ defense mechanism
*yawn*

Attached: 1532826202123.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

Attached: 1545274694759.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

Oh no, that was sincere your shitty bait posts are definitely increasing in quality

>****

Proof Narutards are all underaged redditors that need to be permabanned

>hurrr penis XDD HAHAHA

Attached: kk7sf.jpg (400x300, 21K)

>still dodging
one day youll think of something witty

Brutal.

so that's when sarada was made

Can't you just Genjutsu your penis into appearing 5 times as large?

Stop

Who cares about that, you could Tsukuyomi to make 3 seconds seem like you lasted a week.

>two and a half minutes

Attached: 1404495030709.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

What’s wrong with that?

Yet you replied.

This scene turned me on more.

Attached: 5472543E-15D5-47B2-AFF6-C0A49B3E49C7.gif (500x342, 705K)

Same.

Naruto's voice in English and Japanese sounds practically the same. He sounds like a lesbian.

His english voice actor is some fat bitch

That’s what happens when you choose a woman to voice a little boy. Junko Takeuchi is better though.

I'm not talking about how the VAs look, I'm talking about how they sound.

no they arent. the american dubb shitter sounds like she has a fucking sore throat when shes doing it.

She also sang YOU ARE MY FRIEND

>has the balls to finally yell at her
>gets her to follow him out of dominance
DAM

Attached: 1535311547408.jpg (800x800, 391K)

Madara's legs turn me on

Attached: img_card_00791.png (928x764, 1.02M)

>dub
uninstall Yea Forums and kill yourself

the first thing thats wrong is watching naruto.
dubfags belong on

I forgot just how much Kate Higgins' voice turned me on.

Too bad one of her recent roles in vidya didn't have her speak much.

Attached: 1553366003597.png (717x1024, 795K)