School Days

Great protagonist? Or greatest protagonist?

Attached: Screenshot_20190414-135205_Google.jpg (1079x686, 341K)

greatest, most shows don't have the balls to have their protagonist not only be the villain, but fall into depravity and never redeem himself.

Attached: chadkoto.jpg (225x350, 25K)

best family tree as well

Attached: chadfamilytree.jpg (1681x854, 758K)

Shouldve quit while he was a head

He was still a head in the ending.

Attached: 260043.jpg (600x600, 282K)

He's a bislut, ergo shit tier.

Does he fuck like his dad?

In Strip Battle Days 2, he impregnates his mother.

Attached: 1520529925074.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I wonder if the incest in her family tree is why Setsuna seems a bit off.

Her own dad tried to fuck her in Summer Days, i don't think she knew that he was her dad tho

Makoto is truly the perfect harem protagonist. People bitch about how MCs are beta virgins and praise satellite virgin shit like Monster Musume or GoToubun for having protagonists with the slimmest bit of spine, while there Makoto stands at the apex, fucking everybody he can get his hands on, male or female. No "fireworks interrupted my confession" or "but main girl" or "have some more respect for yourself!1" shit here, the king of chads is arrives to slay and be slain, seeding the good fuck into his concubines.

He may have gone into that good night for his reign, but he saw more sun in his days than the rest of the Tenchi clones in this medium combined. Vanillafags only hate him because his ambitions challenges them to do better. So long Makoto, you 21st century warlord, may you find a nice boat to rest your crown.

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAopAYwdvLfDG52HoCg-IZcc.jpg (800x450, 77K)

He really knew how to get a head in life.

based

Makoto is the biggest chad in anime history. Anime protags should aspire to be him

chadpost

Attached: 5BFD920E-460B-41FE-BD34-382D19E3A8AE.gif (540x370, 2.92M)

Well that was interesting.

MANKOTO

This anime is amazing because it realistically deconstructs the harem genre and shows you what actually happens in real life every day, just like Madoka.

Buckle up son, you have a lot to learn.

Attached: 1544045964738.jpg (4958x1453, 3.35M)

Based

>standing on the shoulders of giants

Wait: the girls have pubic hair in the game?

Variety is the spice of life. Like all great literature, School Days maintains verisimilitude. Otome has hair.

Attached: C208301chara6.jpg (250x300, 10K)

What about Sekai and Kotonoha: do they canonically have pubes?

Yes, but there are a few Kotonoha scenes where the hair is covered up.

He didn't suffer enough

Neither did Sekai. Her death in the anime was too instant compared to his.

I dunno, she kind of died twice.

Was this guy related to that massively-incestuous eroge family?

I'm always impressed by how innocuous he looks

Yes.

I never watched/played this series, what did he do that was so bad?
I had the impression that he was mostly just a massive womanizer

It's mostly a meme. He cheated a bunch, but Sekai knew he was in a relationship and shouldn't have been coming onto him so she has no right to get mad when he mans up at the end and decides to stay with the first girl.
Also Setsuna a best.

In the first game at least, most routes don't have him do anything that bad. In fact I remember one where Kotonoha was explicitly told he's not interested anymore, but she keeps telling everyone they're dating and practically stalks him. This wasn't the ending with the murder either. I remember another where he breaks it off with both Kotonoha and Sekai and basically announces to everyone who will listen he wants to be left the fuck alone for a while. Two days later his childhood friend throws all her feelings at him.

>Cross Days in English never ever

came into the show knowing it was a meme, walked away amazed at how good it was. unironically one of the best deconstructions in anime

I see.
How many different ways can he get killed?
I could have sworn I saw him shoved onto train tracks or something, but from what I've gathered in this thread, he can also get decapitated

It just goes to show that by throwing in random edgy violence can make the most mediocre of games famous.

Sekai a best

Literally a cuckquean.