Do you love Subaru-kyun?

Do you love Subaru-kyun?

Attached: 1557961154046.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

No. I hate him because he reminds me too much of myself.

He is the main appeal of Re;Zero.

He is pretty high on the 'needs a hug' list of anime protagonists. Dude's situation has got to be among the shittiest of all isekai.

Still he deserves to be lined up and shot for not liking Rem the most.

Attached: (Hi10)_Re_Zero_-_08_(BD_720p)_(BlurayDesuYo)_(45CADCE4).mkv_snapshot_00.20_[2019.05.17_15.06.23].jpg (1280x720, 121K)

idk about you but no matter how kyoot a girl is, i could never get over her painfully murdering me like twice just because i smelled similar to magic satan.

Dude needs the sweet release of death, without coming back.

Attached: 1520481131068.png (1080x1080, 3.35M)

>not dying in every ep of quartet as a running gag

The fuck is Kodansha doing?

>main appeal of re:zero
>not Emilia

He may be dying over and over for various reasons and we don't even know because we're just getting the 'canonical' outcome.

He's saving that for the surprise reveal at the last episode that this whole thing was just Subaru's successful run and that the class massacred each-other many times before.

No because of Rem.

>kyun
Could you not?

Guess that's why it felt like a shitshow most of the times. Insufferable idiot

Does he ever become numb to death and being killed? You'd think experiencing so many agonizingly painful deaths (and witnessing the same from his close friends) he just stops giving a fuck at some point. I guess pain will always be pain, but there's a psychological component to pain too that you'd think he's gradually overcoming.

Maybe that type of subconscious habituation gets reset with each death.

Ah. You see, I am a Ram man myself.

I think if I liked a steady stream of caustic verbal abuse I'd go for the blonde loli.

I´m not gay like you.
I only love catgirls.

Attached: 1507474357596.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

yes

>Still he deserves to be lined up and shot for not liking Rem the most.
But he does. Next season when he meets the Witch of Lust, she takes Rem's form. The Witch of Lust passively takes the form of "the one you want to see most" in your heart.

Does Re Zero even get a good ending at this point ? Subaru's mental state is too shitty to get a good ending.

Attached: 1512244297520.gif (248x500, 410K)

We are on Arc 6 of 11? in the WN and Subaru does get breaks from the suffering only to be broken literally all over again

Dunno. im anime only. But i dont mind spoilers though

We don't know how this will all end is what I was trying to say

>girls
user...

Emilia is fucking BORING

Yes.

Tappei is a fucking sadistic hack. He makes Subaru retarded for several chapters, then all of a sudden he's Sherlock Fucking Holmes in the last quarter of an arc. Rinse and repeat for 11 arcs I guess. The entire world is just absurdly violent and erratic for no reason, then suddenly everyone is all about hugs and kisses.

this.
And what an entertaining guy he is, especially when he's sperging out. The depths of his despair and hatred makes his redemption so goddamn powerful.

This guy gets it. Subaru carries that show. His whole appeal is that he's a piece of shit. I like him a lot because of it. Selfinsert fags btfo.

Attached: unknown-7.png (758x1010, 312K)

I love the idea of dying and coming back and self sacrifice. Maybe I’m retarded as well though

Betalgesium is my only waifu. He has a talent to correct self-denying NEETs.

Attached: IMG_20190520_093851_277.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>Arc 6 of 11?
Is that confirmed? 11 arcs?

Tappei said so

> The entire world is just absurdly violent and erratic for no reason, then suddenly everyone is all about hugs and kisses.
Sounds a lot like the real world

I love the way Subaru-kun looks when he is sleeping

Attached: A91FAE43-C585-4C90-A28E-CB164A46FED3.jpg (605x1024, 102K)

Did somebody say that? Sounds kind of familiar somehow

Yes.
Based and subarupilled

Attached: Subaru.png (759x427, 379K)

Of course he wanted to see her because she was gone. If she had been awake she wouldn't have appeared.

Based

Attached: 1476242401096.jpg (1000x1000, 126K)

The blue hair one i think

Yikes, didn't know Ros-chi was into Subaru

The bath house scene had some real gachimuchi vibes user

this is true

Attached: yui shrug.png (800x770, 333K)

Well Subaru did have some deep dark fantasies prior

He intentionally tried to get on her good side. He just ended up taking it too far.

And that's why you will remain an incel

Yes, god tier MC

I must admit that he's surprisingly enjoyable.

>-kyun
Get off the internet, Ferris

I

LOVE

BEAKO

Attached: beatrice puck.png (570x767, 300K)

>skinning Puck then wearing him as a fashion accessory
Fucking brutal Beako

The only character I hate in that series is the faggot cat really.

Felix or Puck?

Who? You mean the head of the mansion NPC?