Kazuma is what virgins think chads are actually like

Kazuma is what virgins think chads are actually like.

Attached: Kazuma_ln.png (1038x1128, 712K)

Anime onlies keep thinking he is a "chad". He is just as beta as your everyday japanese.

Does that mean the author is a chad?

He's a chad compared to most isekai MC's.

Same goes for Eren really.

Wouldn't go that far. He doesn't take shit from girls/anyone else, but he's no Chad either. Not everyone is alpha or beta.

He's a chadcel

Nah, dont get fooled by his VA. He is a bitch.

That's a pretty low bar. Ultimately, Kazuma comes across as more of a failed normalfag than a hardcore otaku hikkikomori. He isn't a white knight and has no problem talking to girls casually, he just has problems with any kind of intimacy.

>this entire thread

He started out a pseudo-chad
>Didn't mind hitting women
>Lazy
>Sexually attracted to older women
>Wanted nothing but a harem & an easy life
After Megumin & Darkness joined
>Goofy travels
>Wants older women but doesn't even try
>Every break he gets that could very well lead to an easy life is easily shattered
>Screams 'i'm not a lolicon'
>Falls in love with a little girl

This got me thinking for a moment, and i guess you are right. I never considered him an incel, but now that i think about it he expects to get sex everytime he is with one of the girls for free.

probably he wanted to start a new life and because nobody knew him he adopted that attitude. after things settled and he became more comfortable his true persona came out

>probably he wanted to start a new life and because nobody knew him he adopted that attitude. after things settled and he became more comfortable his true persona came out
Nigger kys. His old self was his true self, he willingly became a NEET and quite often left his room. After being transported his character pretty much bent down and go ass fucked by whatever elements the author wanted to add

He's not a chad, he's a deviant hikkiNEET scumbag and that's why we like him.

Attached: 1524373172152.jpg (848x480, 139K)

>he willingly became a NEET and quite often left his room
to buy games and sometimes attend school. deep inside he is an incel neet that is attracted to lolis. getting isekai'd was the perfect excuse to try to start a new life, but failed miserably. once a neet always a neet.

Jotaro is what chads are really like

Attached: based hat man.png (270x439, 233K)

>Screams 'i'm not a lolicon'
If you liked little girls, and someone asked if you liked little girls, how would you reply?

Based /r9a/

>to buy games and sometimes attend school. deep inside he is an incel neet that is attracted to lolis. getting isekai'd was the perfect excuse to try to start a new life, but failed miserably. once a neet always a neet.
Yep, he jerked off to older women, got isekaid, admits several times he is sexually attracted to older women, even smells Darkness' laundry and even find Wiz very seductive. Goes as far as admit he is sexually attracted to Darkness but find Megumin to be special.
I like little girls is how I would reply. I'm not a fucking tsundere

>chad
>incel
>kys
Sure hope those advertisers were worth it, Hiro.

>I like little girls is how I would reply. I'm not a fucking tsundere
Well, you're braver than me. Hope you don't mind being viewed as a pedophile by everyone.

Seriously, this whole thread reeks of crossboarder

He is a virgin neet. everything about a girl is sexually provocative to him, older and younger alike.
>even smells Darkness' laundry and even find Wiz very seductive
Even before he falled in love with Megumin he did the same with her, and worse
>I like little girls is how I would reply. I'm not a fucking tsundere
everyone would consider you a pedophile and a weirdo. your reputation would hit rock bottom

Do people think this?
>>Didn't mind hitting women
>>Lazy
>>Sexually attracted to older women
>>Wanted nothing but a harem & an easy life
How is any of this Chad? You're just describing a spergazoid DV wannabee with delusion of grandeur and an Oedipus complex.
Chads aren't lazy either

He is literally Yea Forums in person form

Kazuma isn't a chad but he has some moves when it counts
I would have dated him after the shit he pulled in Volume 5

Attached: princess.jpg (2067x1159, 219K)

Except he talks to girls

>has a girlfriend
>is neither frail nor fat
>is actually a good person who can get shit done when he has to
I disagree

I'm pretty sure most of us, were we in Kazuma's shoes, would at least tap Darkness once. Or get raped by her.

I mean, you can't even make the argument that we're more pathetic than Kazuma. That would be a turn on for Darkness

>He is a virgin neet. everything about a girl is sexually provocative to him, older and younger alike.
Older, never stated it was younger. Some us are normal unlike you.
>Even before he falled in love with Megumin he did the same with her, and worse
Citation needed
>everyone would consider you a pedophile and a weirdo. your reputation would hit rock bottom
Pretty sure we wouldn't be posting on Yea Forums otherwise.

I would've raped Megumin the first day and fed her mana-depraved husk to toads.

>Older, never stated it was younger. Some us are normal unlike you.
Why do you need comfirmation? Iris and the whole volume 6 is more than enough to tell you that he is into lolis as well.

>Citation needed
Pic related, you speedreader fuck.

Attached: jhfifeE.jpg (2886x2046, 879K)

t. Speed reader

Tell them you like “younger girls” and keep it that vague.

Ya know, since Aqua mentioned heaven when Kazuma died, she probably would have just sent ya to hell

Volume 6:
>tehehe let me joke around and become an oniichan
Kys faggots.
>Stated multiple times he is sexually attracted to older women
Finally spends time with Megumin and doesn't get heated up. Cannon stated the difference between Darkness and Megumin, one being a boner while the other is 'muh love'

I can totally relate to Kazuma's inability to tap Darkness. I might do it for her enjoyment but I'd feel weird as fuck trying trying to "punish" her. Would she accept completely consensual, casual, non-abusive sex?
I feel like that if I ended up getting isekai'd in Kazuma's place, I have to adopt some kind of mysterious persona with a cool gimmick to cope with my crippling social skills and aspergers, and hope Megumin is impressed by it, or just partying with Yunyun if that fails. Would a wild west gunslinger with cowboy hat/cape/bandolier turn her on? I can make my own guns and ammo with a smithing skill.

Would Darkness or Wiz even consider Kazuma attractive?

Megumin is probably all over you as long as you're semi-competent, a good guy, and enthusiastic in your chuuniness

>implying I'd die
I never wipe in JRPGs even at the hardest difficulties.

Yeah but the flat goddess mentions reincarnation. Besides, megumin's defenseless pussy is worth it.

Keep telling yourself that faggot. Maybe someone more retarded than you will actually believe you
>Finally spends time with Megumin and doesn't get heated up
Nigga, im not talking about the nights they spent together. Im talking about the letters Megumin send to her parents telling them all the sexual harassment Kazuma did to her, like peeking under her skirt, stealing her underwear and purposely shifting positions while carrying her.
You are not a speedreader, you are a retareader.

>but I'd feel weird as fuck trying trying to "punish" her. Would she accept completely consensual, casual, non-abusive sex?

Of course not you faggot. Choke that bitch, she's down to clown. Y'all missing male aggression genes up the whazoo

> Would she accept completely consensual, casual, non-abusive sex?
Not from you like she would accept the rapeplay. But with kazuma she might do the sweet soft stuff and get super embarrassed. Although she never fucked her husband and they were married for 3 years.

Darkness describes him as her ideal man. Either than being obese or a skeleton.

Does Kazuma have a nice body?

Attached: 1558236541522.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Pecs and biceps, traps, all would be acceptable if he had abs, but he doesn't

He's emotionally awkward lowlife scum with little to no morals who goes by his own desires besides sometimes helping his friends out when they're in a pinch.
I still like him for it but there's nothing exactly chad about that.

Attached: kuzuma.png (544x688, 414K)

What even is a chad?

>Nigga, im not talking about the nights they spent together. Im talking about the letters Megumin send to her parents telling them all the sexual harassment Kazuma did to her, like peeking under her skirt, stealing her underwear and purposely shifting positions while carrying her.
>You are not a speedreader, you are a retareader.
So you admit his sexual attraction is towards older women with this non cannon shit? Nice try pedo

>Finally spends time with Megumin and doesn't get heated up. Cannon stated the difference between Darkness and Megumin, one being a boner while the other is 'muh love'
When they were handcuffed and slept together Kazuma wasnt heated up or wanting to make any move.

Why doesn't Kazuma go for a harem end then?

Attached: 0e65e7640340a16068734dd46468fb9f.jpg (236x298, 12K)

>with this non cannon shit?
>“Admiring the scene of my daughter being covered in goo.”

>“Saying things like, ‘Did your bust grow bigger?’ while piggybacking my daughter.”

>“Bathing together with my daughter.”

>“When my daughter was napping defenseless on the couch, you’ll squat down with your hands on your knees to peek under her skirt.”

>“When feeding Chomusuke, you’ll put panties before him and say, ‘Listen up, it looks like this, if you can steal this for me, I’ll treat you to better food’, teaching him to do bad things.”

>… And so, your relationship is so close that sexual harassment becomes commonplace…”
-Volume 5, chapter 3

Get your non canon the fuck outta here and read the actual novels, you anime only

That guy who fucked all your highschool crushes.

I don't know what love is, so I didn't have what you you would call a highschool crush.

What if I had no high school crushes?

It's stated he steals everyone underwear, also he peaked for curiosity.
Also:
>My chest feels heavy, and my heart is beating nonstop.

>Is this ‘love’?

>Did I begin to like her without noticing?

>My heartbeat was not caused by my sexual urges.

>I thought and thought on, and finally arrived at a resolution.
Get you pedo ass out here

Darkness freaks him out, aqua is seen as like a pet dog and megumin is an insane loli

Me neither but I still know the type of guy.

My high school crushes were all anime girls.

>It's stated he steals everyone underwear, also he peaked for curiosity.
You are literally making that up, shitty bait
>My heartbeat was not caused by my sexual urges.
You literally outdid yourself. He wasnt attracter to her sexually in that moment. How delude can someone be? KEK

I wouldn't want to have a harem end with the girl in this series, beside Eris or Wiz

hold up, you are saying that he isnt attracted sexually to megumin yet he steals her underwear, wants to have sex with her and was about to get a handjob? iirc in volume 5 when they slept together he said that anything could happen while they were together locked in the room.

chad

Attached: x6 (2).png (1111x1600, 396K)

Would Megumin's personality in Lalatina's body be his perfect girl?

Attached: 1557404830446.jpg (4721x6223, 1.16M)

>It's stated he steals everyone underwear
he is not a pervert, but a kleptomaniac? come one, thats a super shitty excuse
>also he peaked for curiosity.
lmao, he peeked because he is a pervert, not for curosity.
Bait/10 made me reply

Okay, fine i'm a Darkness fag shilling

Attached: 1541047910786.jpg (1032x1200, 104K)

Isn't that Wiz?

No,it would ruin her. One of her traits is that she feels embarrased about her body, and tries to cover it with being super joyful and extroverted.
She would literally become Wiz, and thats boring

I read that as Latina, so yes

Attached: 1.png (752x1080, 756K)

Really shitty baits, read the novels again and make better arguments because holy fuck, not even a speedreader can be that retarded

Attached: ooxlafcujqs21.jpg (800x800, 118K)

Wiz is too meek and mellow. Megumin is high energy, mischevious, and passionate.

he actively turns them down though

He never turned them down, each time they were interrupted. Even the handjob part at the end it seemed like they were finally gonna do it despite Kazuma's beta attitude, just to get interrupted.

>bragging to your mom about how your supposed "boyfriend" pervs on you all the time, steals your panties, asks you to pee in a jar, and bathes with you
Why is Megumin such a naughty little minx?

when a girl has a strong bond to her mother they usually dont hold back on this stuff. my cousin tells my aunt everything she does when she goes to parties and when she bangs guys.

Is it a good thing to have that much of a strong bond to their mother?

Attached: 0000162.jpg (858x1311, 171K)

sure, id say thats even healthy. a girl has a trusting other that can safely tell everything she does without feeling ashamed, and can expect a faithful feedback

>aqua is a nigger

Attached: 3f4bf1abc13b35952f90be6ab7b3cc0a.jpg (480x391, 18K)

Kazuma was always lying about not being a lolicon and the age gap thing, he just wasn't interested in the chuuni autist until they traveled together long enough for her to grow on him. She didn't suddenly grow boobs or something.
Case in point: Iris. Even younger than Megumin but Scuzuma was all over her almost immediately and has run away twice to be with her.

Attached: iris vs megumin.png (1852x1288, 3.05M)

Austists here will hate this explanation but kazuma isn't a chad at all. He is a normal decently well adjusted NEET, one who is just a normal guy as opposed to a turbo-autist like most of Yea Forums.

>Darkness

Attached: 1557547602490.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

Is Iris the best and worst thing that happened to Konosuba?

She's cute and fits into the story/universe just fine, all the hate comes from mentally ill Megumeme fags. She plays off Kazuma very well and puts him in the unique position of being the idiot instead of the straight man like his is with the dumbass trio.

Attached: iris3.jpg (1357x1920, 485K)

>fits into the story/universe just fine
Not gonna start a war, but she only fits the story of the series for being royalty, but absolutely tears apart the silly factor of konosuba by being a cheat op character. she was so much better as a simple and dumb character that didnt knew about the outside world. when she stepped outside the castle everything went to shit.

>be dirt poor bug-muncher who works and studies her ass off every day while sacrificing other relationships for 6 years just to be really good at one top-tier spell
>this girl who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and has never worked a day in her life is superior to you in every possible way, and even has a spell of equal burst damage
Being megumin is suffering

Attached: x4.png (1115x1600, 882K)

This
I get the appeal of Iris, but she by all means doesnt deserve anything besides what she already has for being a princess.
Megumin is the underdog of the story and worked her ass off to get what she wants.

Except Megumin is an idiot who's been severely limiting her own growth and potential because of her singleminded explosion autism. Also her bloodline isn't anything to sneeze at, Crimson Demons are born mages. Also Aqua is the same OP shit who just refuses to use her powers in a useful way.
Iris was given every advantage but she isn't lazy, she's trained to the point where she can use Calibur. And I don't dispute that she makes fights boring, but that's not her role in the story, it's just a reference point for the party.

>but she isn't lazy, she's trained to the point where she can use Calibur
Debateable. She was trained by her father and the royalty to be a weapon against the Demon Army, not really because she wanted to. She is only 12 so she might not have any freedom by her decisions.

Kazuma's gf is 12?

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

where is the panties

Megu and Darkness borrowed Aqua's.

You need to apply the law of anime, if an anime looks or tells you they are under 18, that means they are really 1000 years old

Would Kazuma lose all attraction to her if they fucked once?

Pretty much cum and dump that is what aqua and darkness are for

And virgin

Attached: excalibur.jpg (720x775, 69K)

Anyone have Ch 40-44 raw scans? Or translated would be fine too. Can't find that shit anywhere.

>Falls in love with a little girl
Aren't they 3 years apart?

Who’s saying he’s a chad? I’ve only seen people call him disgusting and sometimes lolineet

Two and a half. Megumin isn't a loli, just petite. She is sexy and plenty capable of giving birth without complication.

Attached: 6a592dc3487b78ecc27d571f90c09518.jpg (591x917, 94K)

2 years
Meguhaters cant seem to process that they are still teens. Their brain is full of shit that they cant conceive that Kazuma chose best girl.

Best Girl is Chris.

Not bait, this is his actual gf

Iristards are really the lowest form of human beings arent they?

>absolutely tears apart the silly factor of konosuba by being a cheat op character.
No she doesn't, the cheat op character adds to the silly factor of Konosuba, both in the sense of "I am so powerful yet I still can't get anything I want done" and also in playing off Megumin's insecurities. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just salty about Megumin.

It's not like konosuba becomes an adventure series with an op character when she displays her opness.

Thats your opinion. I think she is the unfunniest character of the series and appeals only to pedophiles.
Her volumes are the most boring ones by far, and the only entertatining part is were she isnt in the centre stage.
And no, im not jealous of Kazuma being with her, i couldnt care less. Iris is not a konosuba character.

He's as much of a "chad" as Dennis from "Always Sunny" is. So, not at all, but it's fun to laugh with him and at him. Mostly at him.

>Yea Forums in charge of knowing what a chad is or isn't

If Kazuma is Dennis, then who's Charlie?

Fuck off pedo, Darkness is my favorite and Iris is by far the worst character. Im so glad that we haven’t had an Iris volume in forever

Either Aqua or Megumin. Leaning on Megumin since Aqua fits Sweet Dee.

Darkness is easily Mac though.

>Darkness is my favorite
I sleep well every night knowing that I'll never have taste as shit as yours.

At least i like a real woman rather than pedobait. Hope the cops find your CP folder and get jailtime.

t. delusional sperg

What the fuck is wrong with you two?

Sometimes Kazuma is great, sometimes Kazuma is shit. I guess that's better than him being shit all the time, but I feel the author is trying to straddle the line between making Kazuma both a unique character and a self-insert, which comes across as a bit inconsistent.

Attached: bakuen (63).png (1848x537, 900K)

>I think she is the unfunniest character of the series and appeals only to pedophiles.
Eh, arguable, but what do you expect of a series where the most popular characters are Megumin, Chris, and Iris?

More seriously, I'm only arguing against the "she's op therefore she's a bad character/mary sue" thing that keeps cropping up whenever she's mentioned. I don't personally find her unfunny but humour is subjective so i won't try and convince you otherwise.

No, he's a more ideal version of the audience in the sense of being a "cool" scumbag.

>Hope the cops find your CP folder and get jailtime.

Have you ever considered not living in Australia?

What do I expect? That the series is great and specially entertaining without her. Its not even about comedy, its about how entertaining the characters are, and she one shooting everything in sight is so stupid and boring.

Kazuma is a unique character though. He's never done anything self inserty, apart from sharing the same traits as the book's target demographics.

fuck off CG

>she one shooting everything in sight is so stupid and boring.

Attached: thatsthejoke.jpg (480x360, 23K)

No shit. I know thats the joke and only if you are an autist with a sponge for a brain you find that funny.

no

He's a Chad because he gets to matepress the best girl of the series aka Megumin.

>this is a quality post on nu-Yea Forums

Hurry up and translate the new volume instead of spreading your shitty taste.

The only people who don't find it funny is people salty over Megumin losing the spotlight.

Every time you mention the new volume the release date gets pushed back by another week.

You should've translated CE 2 instead of Dust spinoff. Nobody cares about Dust.

Is that really cg?

Should've, but by the time CE2 came out I was already too deep into translating Dust 4 to back out.

>Chad
>let's "interruptions" get in the way of his desire to inseminate her repeatedly
>is so beta that the little girl is basically the man of the relationship

Attached: megu (702).jpg (566x800, 90K)

Yes

But Kazuma is a virgin

And? im pretty sure you would've get more sweet sweet patreon money if you werent a brickhead and went the CE route.

I can't just leave half a book sitting on my harddrive never seeing the light of day. That's just too cruel.

Nah

Attached: succ.jpg (707x1000, 156K)

It would see the light of the day, probably after volume 16. Nobody reads Dust anyway, your webpage numbers should tell you that.

Oh yes, getting a succubi service counts

Yes they do, it's not as popular but it gets a decent amount of hits.

Whatever
when are you gonna translate more doujins anyway. i miss those

Once I run out of volumes, audio dramas, and short stories.

So probably some time in August if Volume 16 hasn't been released yet.

There are more audio dramas? what the fuck
Get some translation help, releasing shit every saturday is slow as fuck

There was one that was released in C95 that I've been meaning to get to work on, but it's like an hour long and I haven't had the chance to work on it yet.

i see
welp anyway. good talk, go fuck around somewhere else and dont spread your shitty Iris taste

>dont spread your shitty Iris taste
Nay.

Attached: __iris_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_saraki__633428c99909894709bfe4c1bdae79e9.png (1167x1650, 2.68M)

today i learned that CG is an Iriscuck.
Feelsbadman

>hottest body in Konosuba
>wasted on severe autism

Attached: yunyun.jpg (443x910, 289K)

>Darkness
>"real woman"

Attached: 271.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

>translated manga
Im gonna need a source on this
Yes I've already read the LNs but i still want to read the manga

thats the zoku bakuen manga (continued explosions manga version, and it's fucking great)

Attached: DiDXA6EVQAApboK.jpg (700x551, 56K)

Does anyone have the picture of Konosuba's author so I can post it every time some gullible retard says that the author is a woman?

No, but it has an interview. he doesnt show his face but you can use it, i guess.
Just search "konosuba author interview"

I actually found it just before you posted this but thanks for spoonfeeding regardless.

Post cute megus

Attached: __megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_rouka_akatyann__5efaad7d5c70ba4a2787385f7e5 (1534x2165, 2.02M)

Do the succubus actually fuck anybody though?

I figured it was just using magic to give you a nice dream while they drain your energy, not through the dick. Otherwise why even bother with the dream?

They dont, he is just baiting.

Yeah

Attached: Megumax the doujin.jpg (492x936, 119K)

delet this

No it would be shit.

What is this abomination?

>That
>Chad and beta talk
You guys are so damn insecure you can't see an everyman character and not try to gauge him on either extreme

Attached: nveav4r41ux21 (1).jpg (712x800, 52K)

Did you realy thought Kazuma is a chad?
KEKEK

Attached: fufufuf.gif (220x272, 62K)

this

That is a CRISPR abomination

Choose

Attached: bourgeoise.jpg (733x1025, 215K)

None, both are shit
I stay with Megumin

Attached: 3C171A01-7573-483D-B62F-324D896FE5D7.jpg (867x1300, 314K)

Megumin from the best Konosuba doujin.

Left.

The Crimson Demon bloodline shall only become more and more chuuni

Attached: 017.png (2118x3000, 1.74M)

I hate how Konosuba went from:
>Fun isekai parody
to
>Shameless author self insert harem that's like every other isekai

Its still fun faggot.
You probably never read the LN. GTFO.

Volume 15 is the funniest volume yet and the first 4 are some of the weakest. I swear people who parrot this just pretend they've read the novels.

I'm not going anywhere.

>parody
This meme needs to die

Im right then, you are an animepleb

We've got a mind reader here, everyone.

>he thinks he is funny

He's right tho.

You have never read the LN, have you

Subaru is what chads strive to become

Attached: SubaruBench.png (627x286, 281K)

And a greentext comedian too!

Ask your computer screen and listen carefully for the answer.

I would actually be Subaru's friendo. Otto is lucky

I'm not wrong and you know it.

Yes you are and you know it.

>Otto is lucky
until Subaru discovers that he's a cultist and loops back to kill him on sight

People who think that Megumin is dumb for not making a more "balanced" build are 100 IQ individuals with zero ambitions who will never achieve anything worthwhile in their lives. Prove me wrong.

Attached: e39b184ce27fc9b86baa75931b689890.jpg (565x800, 242K)

I cant, you are right.

He's not a chad, he's my cute little wife.

We know, Megumin.

Attached: 1555819504126.png (640x745, 232K)

Imagine womanhandling that manlet body.

explosion blows, she should have learned advanced teleportation and banishment

>explosion blows
She cant learn it because it consumes mana. She either teleports or casts explosion, she cant do both.

>explosion blows
Yes, that's the idea.

yun-yun is better

Attached: lPh8MUS.png (1024x1024, 775K)

Yunyun is better if you are a yunyuncuck
Megumin is better if you are a Megufag
Now fuck off, nobody asked your opinion.

Nah, I'd either be that raging homo that lusts after Dust. Or Dust himself. KazuDust.

unironically correct, bet they choose human characters that use sword and shield on any rpg they play too

fags get out

no u

Attached: c776d627199e476eff51b510c389af0c.gif (640x360, 2.32M)

Fuck off CG

can you blame me? Just LOOK at Kazuma. I just wanna pick him up and find things to fu

OUT

Dust spin-off vol. 2 awakened something inside me. You should read it too.

that's my point, she doesn't fucking need explosion when shifting enemies to another plane would cook them all the same without causing tremendous damage to her surroundings
I hoped no one would go for such a low hanging fruit but user never fails to disappoint

Banishment only works on extra planar creatures. And only some extra planar creatures.

But then she wouldnt be happy. Explosion is her whole life, let her do whatever she wants.
Thats why if you were Kazuma, she would've never loved you

>only works on extra planar creatures
so demons and isekai'd japs (demon lord being one of them)
that's all she needs since Kazuma pretty much uses her as a BFG

she would still be overspecialized without the downside of being able to cast a single spell per day
also teleportation shits all over explosion because you'd never get hit by one and then teleport back to molest Megumin

No, it works on devils, not demons. There's literally only one character banishment would've worked on in the entire Demon King's army and that's Vanir.

Did you even read what i said? It doesnt matter, she wouldnt be happy.
And we dont know specifically the teleport spell, so there is a ton of ways for her to fuck it up.
If she is using that magic then she might as well go for the full route of Advanced magic, which again, she would hate.

>not demons.
but that's literally wrong
it works on any creature and gives Kazuma and Aqua prep time to drain touch + god blow the target when it reappears
don't shitpost about things you know nothing about
>Megumin wouldn't be happy without explosions
headcanon
>And we dont know specifically the teleport spell, so there is a ton of ways for her to fuck it up.
half the fucking village knows teleport, Megumin can't fuck it up if even cowtits mcgee can pull it off
>If she is using that magic then she might as well go for the full route of Advanced magic
that's the point you mongoloid, only shonenbab mouthbreathers would call her build good when she can't do anything against enemies with teleport, invisibility or multiple lives
>which again, she would hate.
headcanon

>it works on any creature
No.
No it doesn't.
>>Megumin wouldn't be happy without explosions
>headcanon
Should've known I'm talking to a speedreader.

t.speedreader

>headcanon
Read volume 5 nigger, she wasnt happy when she gave her adventurer card to Kazuma so he could choose her future
>And we dont know specifically the teleport spell, so there is a ton of ways for her to fuck it up
I was referring that she need to set up an specific point to teleport to it, if she teleports demons to a fucking volcano she needs to go there first.
>headcanon
See above

2 speedreaders in a row in this thread? Thats a record!

>don't shitpost about things you know nothing about
This is really rich coming from someone who claims that Megumin would be happy withoiut being able to cast explosion.

He's scum. Alpha when he thinks he can geta way with it and grovels like a beta when he knows he's fucked.

Kazuma isn't a beta or an alpha -- he's an omega.

>If the target is native to the plane of existence you're on, you banish the target to a harmless Demiplane.
>While there, the target is Incapacitated.
>The target remains there until the spell ends, at which point the target reappears in the space it left or in the nearest unoccupied space if that space is occupied.
sup newfag
>waaah she was saved by Wolbach so now she has to be an explosion slut for life
lol no
she's fucking 13 when she meets Kazuma, she'd quickly get over and beat the demon lord after which she can make her and Kazuma's children spec into explosion

>>waaah she was saved by Wolbach so now she has to be an explosion slut for life

But she actually says that she is dedicating her life to explosion because of that, its basically a infancy traumea. You either didnt read her spinoff or are a speedreader. Or both!

user, thats exactly her reasoning. Dont be a spedreader and stop arguing before you embarrass yourself more.

he's a Kazuma

>perfect size tits, not too big not too small
>juicy hips
>beautiful color palette
>virgin girl
>pure
>cute
>LITERALLY AUTISM THE GIRL
Why?

>I'm not a newfag, you're the newfag
Dude stop, you're just embarrassing yourself.

>using your shitty Yea Forums speak in the OP

that doesn't mean she can't have a change of heart
you're literally extrapolating from less than a year of her journey with the gang
the only reason she keeps saying explosions ftw is because she's already fully built into an explosion machine
you're the one who doesn't know how banishment works despite trying to bring up differences between devils and demons
pathetic

Says the person who literally calls established facts headcanon.

>that doesn't mean she can't have a change of heart
No shit sherlock, we never said she was fully entitled to her explosions, but as of now and what we’ve seen she just loves the spell. Even now that she can trust Kazuma even more she can simply tell him that she wants to learn Advanced magic.
>the only reason she keeps saying explosions ftw is because she's already fully built into an explosion machine
Again, as of now she still loves the spell, and she isn’t pretending.

Megumin's personality is trash.
While Lalatina is perfect after vol 7.

What trash are you speaking? Lalatina peaked at volume 3 and every time she shows up after that she just goes downhill.

>while lalatina is perfect after volume 7
More like has a personality disorder and the author doesnt know what to do with her

>knows a single spell
>calls it the best
big surprise
you can start calling it established facts when megumin learns other spells and decides that explosion is still better
otherwise it's headcanon

>he's himself
that's what omega males are

Alpha = top of social/masculine hierarchy either due to natural talents or rigid adherence

Beta = subservient to alphas and social norms out of a desire to be accepted or sponge off an alpha's leftovers

Omega = exists outside of the social and masuline hierarchies either because they've given up or because they don't care

>calls it best
Literally another headcannon of yours, if it ever becomes true that she is tired of it then it will be canon.
Jesus fuck whats up with your retardness?

>plenty capable of giving birth without complication.
If you consider a snapped pelvis not a complication, then sure.

>huge hips
>snapped pelvis

>Megumin gave up the chance to learn other spells 3 times throughout the entire series.
>No no it's just headcanon, that doesn't count.
I'd ask you to stop but do please continue digging deeper.

1) There was nothing wrong with her from start
2) Now she is the most adequate girl in cast, specially since she had to do her father's job.
3) If you dont love her attitude in Vol 12 you have no soul.

but he's just autistic...

If you call having multiple personality disorder adequate then sure.

>1.-
Exactly, from the start. She has changed and gone back to multiple personas in the entire LN
>2.-
And? Thats not funny, that makes her even more boring that she already is
>3.-
Which attitude? The raping attitude, the masochist attitude or the “im actually pure in the inside and care for kids teehee” attitude?

>if it ever becomes true that she is tired of it then it will be canon.
news flash: it's not a favourite when her choice boils down to a single spell
she has more than enough reason to learn something else now that she has bested the person who inspired her to pick up explosion in the first place but that would never happen because the author is a hack
>doesn't know if other spells are good because she literally only ever used one
>decides to double down and skip other spells because making Megumin a one woman army would make writing other characters harder and we can't have that

also don't forget the kids literally came in from fucking nowhere 12 volumes in, alongside a second little sister character that literally appears for one scene before vanishing entirely.

It's almost like the author is desperately searching for anything he can throw onto Darkness to make her appeal more to the readers.

>Literally gave up on learning other spells 3 fucking times
>No, no, Explosion isn't her favourite spell, it's not like she choose it or anything.

>it's not a favourite when her choice boils down to a single spell
Nigger, you are literally saying that she has the choice of having multiple spells, yet you here you say that she doesnt have one.
See? You dont even know what you are saying, you just got entangled with your own shitty arguments.

What a fucking surprise, human can act differently depedning on situation or mood, instead of being retarded 146% of time like Aqua or arrogant chuuni brat like Megumeme.
Thats so unrealistic right?

>humans can act different
>yes, let me rape you out of a sudden because im a normal human being!
>what?!?!? Of course no, im not a masochist, im actually a pure bride and im gonna marry Alderp.
>Sike! You though. Im gonna undress and let all the attacks hit me in front of the crowd! Fuck what they think!

Yes, and completely changing personalities on a whim is so very realistic, amirite?

>a 13 y/o picks between making her only spell stronger and another spell she never used
>picks the former but not because doing otherwise would make her a failed one trick pony or anything, she just doesn't want anything else haha
this is how retarded you sound
you're "that guy" at a D&D table who maxes one spell and jobs to the first enemy who doesn't get evaporated or simply comes out of hiding after you are done with one group

She is 15 by now and if you actually read the novels she is somewhat more mature than in the past.
If she wanted she would’ve choose another spell by now.
Keep going, i wanna see how retarded you get.

Didn't Eren canonically get laid? I haven't read that far ahead desu

>I'm a shameless masochist who is so public about her fetish that everyone in town knows about it
>Oh no wait I'm now a responsible noble who cares about doing things "the right way" even though I couldn't give less of a shit about the noble name when Walter had that arranged marriage meeting
>Except no wait I'm now a philantropist who does everything for the children even though not a lick of it has been mentioned in the past 11 books.
>Except wait I'm also a sadist now because reasons
"REALISM"

>what is comedy about world with flying cabbage, holy statue of neko-girl and archdevil selling contraceptives
Seems like perfect fit to me.

>oh no no guys, her changing personality is TOTALLY justified because its a comedy, it fine!

>If she wanted she would’ve choose another spell by now.
>Megumin
>mature
are you an actual speedreader? I've already told you why she would be reluctant to pick other spells despite being dead weight to her team
>Keep going, i wanna see how retarded you get.
can't possibly get more retarded than your headcanon
worst case I'll just start posting Aqua gifs like that glowanon but thankfully two retards don't warrant that kind of response
it's one thing to be wrong but you unironically believe that this shit writing is justifiable because "hurr this is wut Megumin wud do" when it's plain to see that the author simply can't write a mage for shit

Kazuma isn’t a “Chad”. He has his moments, but when you get down to it he’s just as much a freak as the other party members.

Thats too much to handle for you, just stick to totally not overused explosion gags user.

I bet you think *Holds up spork* is the height of comedy.

>I act the same way when I am alone, when I am scrolling AIB, when I am at work and when I am with someone I like.
Wew

>I'm a shameless masochist who is so public about her fetish that everyone in town knows about it
>Oh no wait I'm now a responsible noble who cares about doing things "the right way" even though I couldn't give less of a shit about the noble name when Walter had that arranged marriage meeting
>Except no wait I'm now a philantropist who does everything for the children even though not a lick of it has been mentioned in the past 11 books.
>Except wait I'm also a sadist now because reasons
wew

Yes! She actually is more mature. She used to fire explosion at any threat, or meant to do it. Now she is always waiting and following Kazuma’s advice.
She also is mature enought to get a bunch of insufferable girls together and actually try to help stealing relics.
But you are probably gonna set “hurr durr, thats not actually mature” for the sake of your argument.
And i already told you that the speedreader is you.
Not only you are the Aquafag, you are also a retard speedreader. What a combo

> when I am with someone I like.
IM GONNA RAPE YOU BECAUSE I LIEK YOU!

>I've already told you why she would be reluctant to pick other spells despite being dead weight to her team
Ask me how I know you're a speedreader

>she hasnt matured
Retard and speedreader. If you genuenly think she acts the same as in the beginnig you are straight up dumb.

kek

keep seething
Megumin is poorly written while you eat up that garbage and ask for seconds because "hurr ids a gag manga what else is she supposed to do? omg she said explosion again this is my favorite part"
if the author had the balls to pit her against a real magic caster she'd eat shit and reconsider her life choices
>And i already told you that the speedreader is you.
>Not only you are the Aquafag, you are also a retard speedreader. What a combo
nice "headcannon" bud
please tell me more about how mature Megumin is compared to 2 drooling retards and a manchild in a manlet body

>hurr ids a gag manga what else is she supposed to do?
OH NO NO NO NO. FUCKING KEK
You are reading the manga instead of the novels? thats why you think she is shit?
I see, you are retarded squared.

>please tell me more about how mature Megumin is compared to 2 drooling retards and a manchild in a manlet body
If you genuenly believe Aqua is more mature than Megumin you are absolutely retarded.
Darkness is debeatable, but she can get really stupid sometimes while she is in battle because of her fetish.
Kazuma is the most mature, but ive never said that Megumin was the most mature did I?

>keep seething
Im not raging, im laughing my ass off by how you think you are right.
In fact you are probably the one that is seething because you are in a 3 v 1 argument and every single one has been debunked

This

Attached: poorly drawn Dorkness.jpg (1242x1594, 163K)

>Megumin is poorly written
>oh no guys, she totally can be a good character if she forgot her explosion spell
I bet you think Darkness and Aqua would be better characters if they didnt had gimmicks as well. But hey, at the end of the day its a comedy, so it doesnt take itself seriously like you.

>everyone in town knows about it
Because gags, wow look Aqua is retard, megumin is useless and Darkness is wierdo.
>responsible noble
And exactly how that is impossible? Same way as IRL minister can be good at his job while fucking young boys at night. Job and fetishes isn't the opposite things.
>who does everything for the children
Wow, again something that does not affect other traits. Any man can buy something and feed wild cat, while rich people can donate to orphanage/school, whatever the reasons - pity, kindness, public image or else.
>sadist
Nani?

So much greentext, so little substance. Try again.

What’s going on in this thread?

Not him, but Darkness would be a decent character if she had actual progression instead of having to hold back.
Everytime she changes personalities, at the end of the volume she immediatly goes back to her basic masochist persona, and she doesnt change at all at the end, unlike Aqua and Megumin do.

Speedreaders think Darkness is good written and Megumin is badly written

Megumemefags repeating their mantras when someone disagree with them. Usual stuff.

keep seething
>Im not raging, im laughing my ass off
you sure do, bud
that's why you literally can't stop giving me (you)s
even when your "arguments" are outed as headcanon you still think having the last word makes you right in the end
news flash: it doesn't
the author prevents any sort of character development to keep the gags rolling because imbeciles like you enable it
just as pointed out you can't have characters doing anything out of their 1D character because shiteaters would riot and drop the series

>Because gags, wow look Aqua is retard, megumin is useless and Darkness is wierdo.

>And exactly how that is impossible? Same way as IRL minister can be good at his job while fucking young boys at night

>Wow, again something that does not affect other traits. Any man can buy something and feed wild cat, while rich people can donate to orphanage/school, whatever the reasons - pity, kindness, public image or else

Try reading the entire line instead of putting forth arguments that are addressed in the very same line you're quoting from.

A retard is thinking the story should be better if it took itself seriously

No actually i am really enjoying this, and im not a (You) whore so i dont care if you like it or not

What? you are not gonna keep stating your arguments of how she is immature or how she wants to learn new spells but actually doesnt?
What happened?

>the author prevents any sort of character development to keep the gags rolling because imbeciles like you enable it
>the author prevents any sort of character development
>prevents any sort of character development

Attached: 9f9.jpg (613x533, 33K)

>explosion girl would be better if she had more than just explosion
>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?
>WHAT'S NEXT, YOU WANT LALATINA TO STOP BEING A HORNY BITCH TOO?
Reminder that reading Konosuba shrinks your brain

just as pointed out you can't have characters doing anything out of their 1D character because shiteaters would riot and drop the series

No, its because its a comedy centered about gimmicky characters
Is it that hard to understand user? if you dont like it write a fanfic or publish your own series, lets see if people actually like it that way.

Again, your "changing personality" crap left without any example or opposite traits that cant coexist.

whoops, forgot to greentext the first part, but you get the idea.

>No, its because its a comedy centered about gimmicky characters
>People who think that Megumin is dumb for not making a more "balanced" build are 100 IQ individuals with zero ambitions who will never achieve anything worthwhile in their lives.
>Prove me wrong.
>he is proven wrong
>OH NO NO NO BUT THEN YOU'D RUIN MEGUMIN SHE IS NOT AN ARCH WIZARD SHE JUST DOES EXPLOSIONS
this is a severe case of a retarded fanbase spoiling an overwise enjoyable novel
no surprises as always

>replying to bait
Holy fuck, you are retard cubed

user, you know he posted that in a lot of threads and its actually bait?

Aren't they supposed to be giving you blowjobs while they drain your energy?

>FUCK IM LOSING AN ARGUMENT
>I KNOW, IM GONNA REPLY TO ANOTHER user WITH NO BASES WHATSOEVER

Megumin fits the wild card better.

Attached: 1472485934305.jpg (405x405, 96K)

>it was bait and I'm merely pretending
well congratulations, in your efforts you have become the retard
how does it feel?
you do realize that this whole time you were arguing against a response to bait, right? you all got baited along with the first user but you're still trying to maintain the moral high ground
caps lock is cruise control for the cool etc.
try to calm yourself and write something intelligible

>he is proven wrong by me!!

>no no guys, im actually the one that is baiting
>haha! you outdid yourselfs!!!!

I used cap locks for the sake of comedy. I know this is the internet and written satire is hard to get, but come on, at least you could’ve tried

You havent replied to So i can see that you are out of arguments.
I see, i win the discussion then.

>no, you're right and I'm wrong because reasons
>err I mean it's the other way
>no wait uhhhhhh
>biting a joking response to a joke post
>thinks he won anything
oh no no no
good, keep it that way
>using arguments against your non-arguments
there's no point
you only retort is calling someone a speedreader so I'll allow you to believe what you want to believe

Attached: yawn.png (352x32, 931)

The issue is that she suddenly grows new personality traits as the plot demands, some of which go completely against what was previously established, and most of which come without any foreshadowing, even the ones that totally should.

The biggest example is between volume 3 and volume 7. In volume 3 Darkness couldn't give less of a flying fuck for noble procedures and is perfectly willing to ruin the Dustiness name in order to scare Walter off. Then comes volume 7 and now she's practically obsessed with following the "proper procedure".

Then there's stuff like volume 10 where she's perfectly willing to use underhanded tactics to achieve her goals, and then comes volume 12 and the book treats her learning how to bend the rules like it's some kind of grand revelation.

In fact Volume 12 is the absolute worst when it comes to her character. Not only does she gain a little sister character out of nowhere, not only is she suddenly a teacher for an orphanage despite that not coming up even once in the past 11 volumes, she also completely changes her base character. If you start at volume 12 you would not think that the Darkness shown there is the same character that appeared in volume 1.

I see, we can end the discussion here because none of us seem to agree on anything, and probably wont.
You keep telling yourself that Megumin is a shitty character, while i dont. Fair?

>no, you're right and I'm wrong because reasons
>err I mean it's the other way
>no wait uhhhhhh
user, you are the only one who is arguing that she is a shit character, of course im saying that you are the only one who thinks that, thus you have proven him wrong because you think so.

>the author prevents any sort of character development to keep the gags rolling
That only applies to Darkness, and even then it's kinda fuzzy because she does get character development, it's just a toss up if it will actually stick past that current volume or she'll just adopt a different personality the next.

>You keep telling yourself that Megumin is a shitty character
you're thinking of some other user
I only said that Megumin is held back by the author who decided that will be a walking nuke with a daily cooldown
and you're wrong again, she has a shit build because the author decided that giving her anything else is too much effort
I have no problem the character even if she's immature (which is expected from a teen)

Look man, im too tired to continue this, if you think that she is held back, cool. I think she is fine as it is. Have the last reply if you want, i dont care.

>he author decided that giving her anything else is too much effort
Well of course, if suddenly Megumin had the powers of Yunyun then there wouldnt be any challenge at all. Might as well call Iris and instakill the Demon King from Axel, making the story only 2 volumes long.

Isn't the author a women?

seeand

In fact wouldnt that be even less effort actually?
If she was super OP then the author doesnt have to challenge itself and prove the might of the characters, because they can one shot anything.
Them having gimmicks its actually more difficult to write, since you have to stick to your rules and be creative without being repetitive.

Remember most of these guys have never written a story in their life and have trouble telling the difference between dramatic tension and plot convenience.

and your point is????

Not an expert but I'd argue he's DYEL mode. You can get that with just low bodyfat (and unlike America, Japan is a country where it's difficult to actually get fat unless you actively seek out the shittiest foods).

Don't expect things to make sense.

Welp, 50% of the thread got wasted in pointless discussion instead of using it to post cute pictures.
Shame on all of you fucks.

Attached: 771C5AAE-903E-4057-AC13-3D9B0FD4E81D.jpg (635x903, 120K)

No, he's the virgin dream of embracing being a piece of shit and still being attractive to women.

Arguing about pointless shit is what we do.

>noble
Exactly, in Vol 3, she wants freedom, she resists marriage and runs from responsibilty, her position is unstable because she doesnt get to choose.
After Vol 7 she is at peace with her dad and free from wedding bullshit since everyone thinks she is with Kazuma. She is obsessed with order because now she is responsible. I dont have to explain this, its obvious how you act differently when you are subbordinate/free from responsibility and when you are the leader. What, you never was in charge of something and never noticed how you change when you have to command bunch of retards?
>vol 10
Yeah, when her kingdom's safety is at stake someone has to be the voice of reason. Obviously Megumin with her "all money on Zero" and Aqua cant. And again she is the noble with lots of subbordinates, Aqua cares only about her followers, Megumin doesnt know and care about regular citizens.
>vol 12
Noble houses can have hundreds of family members, what of it? And we know Darkness keeps her party away from noble society after what Kazuma did with Iris.
And again the fact that Lala cares for kids was shown before and changes nothing. Its a small detail you learn and say "ok", like when Vanir told he is cleaning streets and drives crows awy.

At least do it with reaction images, you fucks literally made a huge ass wall text.

Attached: 37F8689D-EF6C-41DA-8834-1ABFCA460FAC.jpg (600x600, 65K)

I love how you havent replied to thisDarkness doesnt grow as a character, if I read the first volume and then immediately one of the most recent ones i wouldn’t notice any difference.

>Lala cares for kids was shown before
Literally when? Kek. It was never mentioned aside from vol 12

>her kingdom's safety
What kingdom? She is just a temporary major of Axel, nothing else. They arent even in a Kingdom, its stated that Belzerg is super far away.

>After Vol 7 she is at peace with her dad and free from wedding bullshit since everyone thinks she is with Kazuma.
I'm talking about during Volume 7, not after. During her moment of crisis when her blatant disregard for the rules would've been the most beneficial, she suddenly becomes a complete stickler for them.
>Yeah, when her kingdom's safety is at stake someone has to be the voice of reason.
Then why the fuck is it treated like some sort of major point on her character arc when she learns how to bend the rules in volume 12?
>Noble houses can have hundreds of family members, what of it?
Yes and they just all happen to randomly visit each other and call their older relatives mommy now do they?
>And again the fact that Lala cares for kids was shown before and changes nothing.
Literally when? Volume 12 is the first and only time the orphanage/cares for kids/part time teacher thing shows up.

At this point you're just bending backwards to accommodate any revelations about Darkness as thought they are actually planned and not complete asspulls.

What the fuck is wrong with her hand?

Attached: tsukihi12.gif (500x281, 819K)

???
Nothing, i literally dont see whats so weird about it

Attached: 6432E6C9-A1CE-41BE-9B36-112BA3F0668C.jpg (447x685, 23K)

>ADHD iToddler can't read more than half a paragraph

If anything he is a volcel but and he most definitely doesn’t take shit from women. He is a mass murderer for the sake of “Freedom”.

Attached: B9671B7E-FA7D-4193-B025-A1367345C2F6.jpg (602x649, 52K)

Its not about that fag, its because i can laugh with the reaction images and the asspulled arguments.

Attached: 81D45730-FB75-4D78-9AF8-010FCD7E6E47.jpg (500x647, 36K)

Get your EH and EM autism outta here. Dont you have like other 4 threads to spam your anime?

Read any of her interactions with Komekko
Why would I reply to your PERSONAL opinion, its your choice to be wrong.
Speedreader, please, her family is like right hand of Crown, no way she let Megumin and Aqua distract Kazuma from getting money their army need.
I already explained how it works when you are in charge. Try to achieve something when you are dependent from other doing their job properly. Stick in the butt is mandatory when you lead, specially when interacting with lazy adventurers.
>major point
I dont know why you think its major point. Its not.
>mommy
Pleb would never understand of course.
>when
Komekko

I dont think you get it, we were referring to the school kids and the whole teacher situation. Never referred to it before and after the volume that it was introduced, its literally an asspull to make her do something.

> her family is like right hand of Crown
Isnt her family one of the most shitty ones just like Claire’s?
Besides, you are not explaining at all the sudden raping scene. Thats out of character, and there is no way you can justify it.

>Stick in the butt is mandatory when you lead, specially when interacting with lazy adventurers.
The issue is that she's a stick in the mud precisely in the situations that benefits her the least. Look at her between volume 3 and volume 7. Both are essentially the same situation but the way she reacts to them is night and day and there's no reason given as to why.
>Komekko
Yes because Komekko is an Axel orphan OH WAIT
Stop speedreading.

We know she loves kids because we saw her interacting with Komekko, what is wrong with you? Also with Iris, since she is like little sister to Darkness.

that's never the issue, the issue is that she suddenly is a teacher at an orphanage despite that never even being alluded to before. You'd think if someone was literally sneaking off to be a part time teacher at a fucking orphanage that it'd show up somewhere in the last 11 volumes. Same deal with her niece/daughter.

if you are so narrow-minded that you put every human being into a category of either "chad", "normie" or "virgin/incel", then i can see how you would get confused about kazuma's personality.

The way I see him, he is the kind of guy who can talk casually with anyone, but he is unpopular in real life because his personality is undesirable? He probably talks about stupid shit nobody IRL cares about. But if you put him into a group of like-minded people, he would make friends instantly, and possibly get a girlfriend too.

Maybe because we, like Kazuma, saw her only from "masochist adventurer" perspective? Just because you never cared to ask what somebody do in their free time doesnt mean they are doing nothing.
Same detail as Megumin defeating every mage in town off-screen by beating them with staff and Aqua stealing bread from Eris church. Just a thing they do in free time that Kazuma never cared to ask.

He's only as much of a Chad as the popular market for anime nowadays will let him be, you look back on a famously generric and straightforward MC like Shirou and it's almost surprising he fucked anyone in the first installment of the series, apparently you aren't allowed to do that anymore even if your entire personality is that you're a perverted 20-something otaku scumbag who should be chomping at the bit to get laid and has like three or four virtually guaranteed pussies that he can't touch because anime. As if not liking her personality that much would ever keep a young man with anything resembling a sex drive from fucking Aqua's brains out every night he could back in the get trashed and stumble back to the stable days.

Attached: 1514535429364.png (900x900, 515K)

what? No. Guy is a total push over.