Shingeki no kyojin

Shingeki no kyojin

Do you think his okay?

Attached: 1558301754833.png (1218x680, 1.01M)

>6 SNK threads

Attached: why.jpg (500x479, 40K)

EHfags are mentally ill

Chads of Yea Forums

Attached: ereh.png (680x526, 532K)

Hell be fine.

i claim this thread in the name of the most kino ship

Attached: angle_vs_devil.png (1280x1483, 3.98M)

Mob psycho is better and is AOTY

Mob psycho is trash with the exception of the reigen arc
That said its still better than attack on CGI titan

Mob psycho Is love
Mob psycho Is life

reigen arc was bad, moralfagging mob giving basic advice to poorly written retarded villians is a 0/10 anime.
It's the best looking tv anime ever made, with one of the worst scripts ever.

SnK is leaps and bounds beyond it thanks to it's themes and writing alone. It also actually knows how to write action in give weight and gravity to it's scenes, unlike mob.

>"I want to go to the basement so bad"
Then why did Erwin trigger the battle. Erwin should've gone there instead of flushing out the enemy.

Because then nobody would follow him. Everyone would think he is a pussy bitch and stayed there, because they were dead anyway

I don't have a punchline.

>bowl cut didn't get to do his final speech about dying

>Erwin should've gone there
Of course, its so easy, specially when the Colossal and Armored are laying around. Psshhh just avoid them, super easy, Erwin is just stupid.

Attached: Ughhh.jpg (1280x1079, 519K)

SNK
>shit mc

Unlike based mob

>SnK is leaps and bounds beyond it thanks to it's themes and writing alone. It also actually knows how to write action in give weight and gravity to it's scenes, unlike mob.
I haven't seen Mob Psycho, but SnK is trash. I really don't know why I bother watching each week - it's always the same fucking thing: people get slaughtered, a soldier has a breakdown, starts crying, then someone goes on a monologue and they do something retarded that ensures the rest of them are damn near killed.

This is why I hate every anime. In every episode there's always someone talking, and then there's someone blinking, and someone walking, and pretty much always there's someone looking somewhere. It's always the same shit, I don't even know why I watch it.

Attached: 1552163137631.jpg (464x404, 56K)

>see normalfags reactions
>no one gave a fuck about floch's monologue
Secondaries truly are subhumans

Because clearly there haven't been several episodes of SnK already that break down exactly as I described. It's totally a refreshing and innovative way to move the story along.

Yeah, I don't get why people keep dying in this setting. It makes no sense wtf.

Attached: 1558122277749.png (427x434, 96K)

I don't know why the writers feel the need to follow the same formula and reactions over and over again.

Just wait for season to end. It will cause alot of shitstorm and shitposting.

I don't get it neither. Who would have a breakdown or cry in the face of death?

Exactly, every episode someone breathes, or talks, or walks, or fights, or dies, or looks, or cries, or thinks to themselves, it's so tiresome

Lots of people, but there isn't a reason why the audience needs to go through it every few episodes.

I like how this has become the demarker of a shit thread.

I can only imagine the Serumbowl anime edition and the basement reveal. Yea Forums is gonna be insufferable for weeks-

check the catalog newfriend

Just wait until the Hunterchads come out in full force when Togashi comes back.

Everyone sees him as "random new scout that died this episode", i would wait to see how they react to him being one of the 9 survivors and his redpills in the final ep.

Why not? It wouldn't make sense if everyone was completely stoic as they were about to be eaten.

Because it's fucking tedious. It's a drama, not a documentary.

So, You want the character to act in a robotic and unrealistic way because other fictional works have characters reacting to inminent death in a normal way for the sake of being differen?

you have to be at least 18+ to post here

It's gonna last for less time. Hopefully.

It will, there wouldn't be debates about who gets it (because it all happens in one episode) and they wouldn't have to wait 1 month for each chapter.

Well, to each their own I guess. I don't really get the point of watching a series where people get brutally murdered most of the time then wonder why they show them crying about it so much.

>scenes women will never understand
Show bob and vagene

What killed the hype?

>PERFECTU GAMU
Fucking loved the pitching scene.

Attached: 20190429_203933.jpg (821x314, 57K)

read the manga retard

NO