I hear people accusing Togashi of ripping off Stands from Araki's bizarre adventure series. And I have to wonder...

I hear people accusing Togashi of ripping off Stands from Araki's bizarre adventure series. And I have to wonder, is it really a ''rip-off'', if Togashi takes the idea Araki has been working on for decades now, and puts out something that is 100 times better than anything Araki ever did with his idea?
It's not a question of 'who did it first', it's 'who did it better'.

Attached: nen beast.jpg (1067x1600, 551K)

ONE > toGAYshi

Mob psycho > HxH

No that's not how copyright law works, and I hope you enjoy your jail time if you think that it's okay to steal someone's work

If you change it a little bit, then you get away with it.

How did he even perpetuates his descendants with that thing?

Based

It's really just the difference between the Western and Eastern outlooks on intellectual ownership. In the West you make something and then you own it and everything that references it but you use your money to push it into all facets of culture so people have to reference it and then you steal their money from those references and long after the original creators are dead you continuing enslaving the public consciousness and holding back culture by enforcing copyright.

And then in the East you just get inspired by things and build on them to try and make something that stands on its own. People in the West freak out that drawings in manga use art references, gaijin have a totally warped perception on what is acceptable. All manga reference all other manga, they aren't ripping off, they just immediately absorb these popular things into the collective consciousness and all reference it.

I agree. Tomino doesn't freak out because Anno took what he did, combined it with his ideas and produced a new medium defining anime. A western creator would have lost his mind at that and sued away.

HxH is a rip-off of Naruto.

Oh those nipples

You deserve to have stand that ensures you die a horrible painful death.

Attached: Cheap_Trick_KeyArt.png (682x846, 373K)

You die of cancer. Slowly and painfully

>Togashi takes the idea Araki has been working on for decades now, and puts out something that is 100 times better than anything Araki ever did with his idea
I love reading hunterfag delusions so much.

XD gottem

>puts out something that is 100 times better than anything Araki ever did with his idea?

Sure, if Togashi ever put anything out.

BASED HUNTERCHAD.

Mob sucks ass.

>It's not a question of 'who did it first', it's 'who did it better'.

Araki did it better though. HxH is pretty much just shitty JJBA fanfiction.

Pedo Hisoka sucks gon’s ass

>Araki outright copies designs from Western films and pop culture
>"that's ok"
>Persona exists
>"that's ok"
>Togashi takes inspiration from a 2-3 decade old year old and works it into his own established power system
>doesn't outright copy any single design
>"fucking hack"

Attached: excuse me.png (204x161, 12K)

Is Nobunaga a low functioning sociopath?

Hisoka just likes fighting strong people. He's not attracted to Gon and Killua.
Real sick of you degenerates and your filth.

They're hunterfags, delusional is essentially their main trait.

Also shop owners in China are paranoid about their customers having cameras, because someone will ALWAYS make a blatant fake of their product that's even shittier quality and sell it even cheaper or lie about what it is online and sell it as if it were their product.
But trying to explain the clear and cyclical failure of Eastern culture to maintain trade or innovation to a brain-dead weeb is impossible, because they're sure any day now Asians will start coming up with original technology or fix the world with magical girl powers. Take that dad, I'm too enlightened to care about ripping people off!

>Stares at their ass
>Illumi, can I rape Killua?
Sure, sure, go to sleep

You're paraphrasing and he did not stare at anyone's ass. He gets the same thrill from fighting with men and women. All he cares about is strength.

>did not stare at anyone's ass

The paneling in this page is framed from Hisoka's pov. The shot of Gon and Killua is cut off at the waist implying his visioned focus on their asses. The paneling itself works as a double entandre and it's clearly intentional

Attached: 0159-002.jpg (1066x1600, 275K)

It's just craaaaaazy how many characters there are in anime/manga who just happen to canonically be super aroused specifically by their interactions with children but they're definitely not cartoon pedophiles because like, they have such a deep characterization you filthy gaijin just don't understand.

But think of it in another way: What's wrong with being a cartoon pedophile?

Nothing's wrong, because a cartoon character isn't strictly "being" anything, it's just a depiction.
The only thing wrong is you defending getting off to cartoon depictions of pedophilia, because no matter how much you lie about "only being attracted to 2d", we all know you want to fuck kids and should hang.

Technically speaking that is a completely different problem altogether. That is an issue of selling something while lying about what it is. Those people should obviously be publicly executed. But if they were open about them being fakes, some people would still buy them instead and actual competition would have to happen rather than whoever gets to something first being able to overcharge and ruin any chance at innovation. Do doujin creators claim their works are the original? No. The Western argument is always that ideas need to be owned by one person so innovation can happen but that's the exact opposite of how it works and that's why instead you have single companies churning out the same characters and ideas decades after their creators are dead. Stuff like social justice reinterpretations of capeshit characters happen exactly because a new generation wants to innovate but the companies want to keep the rights to that stuff from the old generation rather than allow it to go into the public domain where it belongs. The Internet itself would completely stop working with the Western method you EU shill.

All of you fucking sickos need to fuck off and die. I'm sick of your shit I dont give a fuck about your degenerate sex based "board culture" either you fucking trash. Dont go fuck yourself, go get murdered.

That's cool but when is the next chapter coming?

>It's not a question of 'who did it first', it's 'who did it better'.
Togashi's nen beasts and guardian spirits are nice and all. But Araki has had decades to do lots of crazy shit with Stands so that's not an argument you want to make for fear of losing out to the insanity that is Araki.

Attached: Is that a motherfucking.jpg (1193x1022, 520K)

Anyone reading any of Araki's works is a disgusting crossboarder so never listen to them.

As much as I love Stand fights, Araki has never really broken free of his "villain of the week" structure. I find what Togashi is doing with Nen Beasts, as (often grotesque) creatures that gives each of these princes their own terrifying champion without undercutting their personalities and priorities in any other way, far more interesting than how Araki has written Stands over the years. The nature and designs of the nen beasts also move into horror territory, which Araki has literally never even attempted with Stands.

Attached: 1522211351532.png (870x562, 96K)

Togashi reads them and revers Araki so I guess he's a brainlet as well, and you're a double brainlet for liking the work of a brainlet

JoJo is Hunterchad & Togashi approved and Araki is based. No amount of falseflags will change that.

Attached: hisokaballin.png (202x262, 68K)

>“one day...i’m gonna kill chrollo and all the spiders...one day”

Attached: A696F78C-5B3D-45C3-BD4C-FDA6F69414C9.jpg (962x749, 90K)

Attached: 6304EC0D-BDD5-4CE7-94E9-51CB2A879CDA.jpg (871x750, 84K)

Attached: 1553471843308.gif (384x287, 3M)

>The nature and designs of the nen beasts also move into horror territory, which Araki has literally never even attempted with Stands
What? A shit ton of stands deal with horror elements, some stands are even directly based on horror films

Fucking kek

I'm talking about body horror. The visual design of the Stand. There isn't anything comparable to pic related in JoJo.

Attached: 1509734469155.png (441x648, 151K)

Attached: 1qHWjcF.jpg (621x906, 144K)

>HxH getting uppity again
Its time leave this shithole

Attached: 5AAD18CE-4786-4387-A961-7044D704BD9F.jpg (918x679, 89K)

The body horror in Jojo is present way more in the stand's ability than it's design, something like Cream Starter doesn't need to look like a bunch of random creature parts put together to still have body horror elements to it, sometimes it's better to have simpler designs

Attached: Creamstarter1.png (323x653, 498K)

>Togashi reads them and revers Araki so I guess he's a brainlet
No man is perfect. You can be the superior author and still have overall shit taste but at least you're not producing the content that panders to those with shit taste. Bless that man even if he has one or two bad favorite works.

I don't know if you people are true retards or some very persistent trolls but you make me wanna puke.
I'm out and not coming back here for a loooooooong time, even if hxh will come back
good choice

Pedo clown

No pedo in Mob psycho

Gon & Palm

Implying Regen didn't take Mob's virginity

I'm aware that JoJo has tons of body horror concentrated on the humans, and it's one of my favorite aspects of the series. I just wish some of it were present with the actual Stands. King Crimson for instance would be far more menacing if it looked like Tserriednich's Nen Beast and not some goofy humanoid.

Attached: 1557005383607.jpg (1560x1200, 1.2M)

Then fucking leave, you little cockroach. Fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from.

What are you waiting for, you dumb pleb. Leave and don’t come back fucking ape. Better yet, do us a favor and kys, but whatever you do don’t come back here.
Good riddance

Stuff like Stray Cat, Cheap Trick, Yellow Temperence, etc are horror designs user. Togashi has a specific type of bio-horror he's done since his YYH days and it's nice. But the menace and fear of a lot of jojo stands is from their abilities and the temperment of the stand user himself. Killer Queen isn't less intimidating because he's a giant pink humanoid because anytime Kira is on screen you realize that anything and everything can be a bomb and he's ruthless to use it in the most sadistic fasion.

Jojo and HxH are using the idea of "spectral creature that confers ability to the user" in the way that works for them but like I'd said earlier, Araki has had far longer doing the idea and has covered so much more ground than Togashi has accomplished in the years he's featured nen beasts. And for HxH you only have Benjamin and Tserriednich (both brothers ironically) that have the truly scary designs. Maryam's dragon isn't really a scary design and neither is the gay prince's heart womb. Most of the guardian beasts are arguably weaker in design than jojo stands.

SPOILERS ARE OUT

Attached: 1521467899817.jpg (569x927, 153K)

>100 times better
Nigger it's the same thing except the User can't control the Beast, there are some stands the User can't control too.

I heavily disagree with you on that aspect since i believe that the stands having less terryfing appearences that don't represent their abilities a lot of the time is a pretty good way to have strange stand design that doesn't need to be too over the top, but can still become iconic in their own right, like a lot of horror characters a memorable design isn't always a horrifing one, the various forms of The Thing are pretty memorable, but so is Michael Myers and he's just a guy with a mask, you just prefer a specific type of design and HxH delivers that for you, while Jojo does it's own thing, neither is inherently better than the other

Reigen is not a pedo!

Did he ever look at a middle school boy’s ass?

>and should hang.
But why?

>all those uncensored nipas

Well he was using, exploiting Mob's body all the time, was he not?

こっちを見ろ

>puts out something that is 100 times better than anything Araki ever did with his idea
Wow. HxH fanboys are beyond delusional. King Crimson is easily explained visually in two pages (if you don't get it from that, you're a retard).
NotKing NotCrimson is like 4 pages of nonstop paragraphs of words.
Show don't tell is the most basic of rules.

But I suppose HxH fans are used to not having drawn pages....

What is this fat fuck's endgame?

That was dimple who’s not even human fag!

Is there really that much? Besides Hisoka and maybe Orochimaru I can't think of any. And they're more aroused by their talent not by the fact they're children

Feng Sui how does it work?