Is he back?

Is he back?

Attached: IMG_20190519_171525.jpg (1432x2048, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/3389/kinnikuman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT.

Do we know if it's Ataru or actual Soldierman though? The way this arc has been it could be either.

That's what I'm wondering

What the hell is this? New kinnikuman manga?

The original Kinnikuman series was revived and has been running for like 8 years now.

How's my boy Asuraman doing?

Nigga WHAT

Attached: 1407739336022.jpg (171x258, 14K)

I can never be sure if you're serious, but yes. It restarted again in 2011. Continues right after the fights agains the pretenders. It's being translated so ye.

On another note. I wanna read the sequel manga, but I don't think it's online somewhere. Do I really have to buy the books with the dumb 4kids names?

just so you know, this new series is really fucking good, every arc in this in a contender for best arc in kinnikuman.
as far as reviving a series after a couple of year goes, i think this is the best revival i have ever see.

I don't get how I can love Kinnikuman when it has so many goofy pulls out the butt and death never really matters. Robin Mask can say he can never wrestle again in one arc but then fight Atlantis in the next arc like he never had that problem. Buffaloman can die with a noble sacrifice but then come back cause of popularity and just cause. That coma Ramenman was in? Everyone loves the Chinese now for some reason so they bring him back. Robin Special? Bullshit science. But I like it.

Attached: Omega.png (431x417, 135K)

Not just names. Censorship. It's not as bad around the Demon Seeds arc from what I hear, which the anime didn't get to. Nisei's kind of a mixed bag though with side characters even more limp than the original in terms of usefulness and Mantaro backpedals on development harder than his dad ever did. It feels weird to have that series and then this revival afterwards that's better than that by the same duo.

The best thing about this revival is that it answers all the small plotholes and strangeness that might not have been properly explained in the past. This arc, for example, explains why the fuck someone like Omegaman, a choujin hunter, decided to join Phoenix while the last one explained all about the choujin gods and what the fuck was all about the golden/silver masks and shit.

I cut it a lot of slack because it started off as a gag manga and the translator for Bobobo really liked it.

Easy, because not only do you have a lot of good fights in-between the wacky antics, but said antics are so over the top yet they take them so seriously it's amazing. Sure some other manga would just hit them as one-note jokes and leave it like that but Kinnikuman doubles down on its time as a gag manga and incorporate the weird jokes into actual future arcs.
I also love how in certain anime the villains never try to acquire friendship power but here not only it is acknowledged as a serious threat but villains have actively been trying to either seal it off or outright rob it for themselves and ALMOST succeed.

Ataru killed Soldierman, besides even if it was him why wouldn't he appear with the other Princes?

People have been ERASED FROM EXISTENCE and came back

I still want to read the rest of the time travel tournament at some point

Best arc?

Perfect Large Numbers? Devil Chojin? False Prince Arc?

Last i remember he was killed by Justiceman. Maybe he's gotten better by now though.

Actually looking back at the beginning of this arc it looks like he's already gotten better offscreen. He's trapped in the underworld by Satan who didn't want any of the justice or devil chojin to interfere with his plans. So this arc is all about the C-lister chojin doing shit mostly, and Kinnikuman, and the false princes.

Attached: M12.jpg (758x1079, 629K)

They've been hyping up Satan since almost the first arc. Guy needs to appear in person this arc.

Attached: M20.png (758x1079, 825K)

Is there any way to actually read OG Kinnikuman online?

Yeah hundreds of ways, you could probably find it on whatever the fuck online site you want.

mangadex.org/title/3389/kinnikuman

It doesn't really get good until I'd say around the devil chojin arc, but the early on stuff is still worth reading even if its very different.

Wtf I remember looking for it awhile back and coming up empty. I feel stupid now.