What was up with her?

What was up with her?

Attached: 1556040848109.jpg (1280x1438, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/12097/kimi-to-nadekko-sengoku-nadeko
amazon.co.jp/アニメ-シリーズヒロイン本-其ノ肆-千石撫子-講談社BOXピース/dp/4062187949
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thirst

A serious case of best girl.

Attached: 1385978005949.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

She lost her way

Vitamin D deficiency.

Bad art style.
I'd like to see the dumb cunt try.

She was dropped on her head as a child.

some sort of personality disorder

Curses, Ougis meddling and a broken heart made her snap.
It's not that complicated.

She also ate a literal god and was under a lot of stress at school as well as unhappy with people's perception of her.

>and a broken heart
>woman who never loved anyone
>broken heart.

You had me in the first half, not gonna lie.

This is what happens to girls who have no merits other than being cute, and then they realize they can use their cuteness to do and be whatever they want. Because they're cute, they can get away with it.
If she was an average looking man, you would despise her.
But you don't.
Because cute.
And that's all that matters.

Attached: Look into my eyes.png (692x475, 306K)

Don't project your lackluster lovelife.
You think she would have tried to bang this aggressively if the whole
>just hiding in a cocoon of distant adoration
was true?
Tsukihi was wrong.

>multiple people point out that she's snobbing people and just using her "love for Araragi" as an excuse
>Nadeko herself even agrees when confronted about it at the end of Hitagi End
>user thinks he's more correct than Nadeko herself.

I get Nadekofags are dumb but at least watch the show you're trying to reference.

That said, of course it was true for a time, or to a degree.
Supposedly she was in love with Araragi for 4 or 5 years or something, and never made a move until the end, but she's a shy girl, and was like 10 years old then, so it's not surprising.
How many 10 year olds make a move on 14 year olds?
Let's also take into account the fact Araragi is dense and was even denser and more nihilistic in the past.

>he believes cherrypicking inconsistent writing combined with his own warped perception is the answer
Suit yourself, but your understanding is literally infantile.
The whole Tsukihi scene demonstrated only how insecure and fearful Nadeko is.
I hope you'll eventually learn to read between the lines.

Would be interested in hearing a LN fag clarify this though. I didn't read those.

shes so cute

Attached: 黒齣623.gif (500x281, 346K)

>people itt actually think she gave a fuck about Araragi
No-one ever saw the real Nadeko.

There was no real Nadeko, she was just a cute face.

She wanted Araragi's cock in her snatch. She probably wanted to lick his abs and stimulate his prostate too. I think we all agree she had zero interest in him romantically.

An OVA of that happening would make it more clear.

Would you read her manga?

Attached: 1558146498222.jpg (1784x1744, 248K)

But I already did
mangadex.org/title/12097/kimi-to-nadekko-sengoku-nadeko

W-wait, that can't be true.
Nadeko wasn't some desperate fuckslut. Why would she need to focus on oblivious Araragi? There would be big dick guys willing to fuck her around every corner.
She definitely wanted Araragi specifically.
Why? Let's not assume any of us really understand how a womans love works.
Personally I think it's quite different from men's in many situations, but they also fall victim to the romantic love at first sight thing.
They are just more calculating overall.

I'd buy multiple copies.

Her parents were more concerned about what the doctors would say rather than the state of her health so they decided to not take her to the hospital.

I am in your debt.

She's in a similar position to Araragi when he met Hanekawa. He though he was in love but just wanted to fuck.
She's in love with the closest and most tropey cliche Middle School love interest archetype. She doesn't even fucking know Araragi. He's a friend's sexy vampire older brother.

Why don't you faggot?
amazon.co.jp/アニメ-シリーズヒロイン本-其ノ肆-千石撫子-講談社BOXピース/dp/4062187949

Why did kaiki tell such a retarded lie?

>snakefags literally not even at an elementary school level of reading comprehension
>hiding behind the idea that early misdirection invalidates the conclusion applied with a fucking sledgehammer

You can't argue with snakefags.

would her situation be solved by araragi's dick or would that make her even more yandere
i'm thinking the latter

What if he was really just awful? Like farting during constantly.
Or if he acted the same way towards her as he does towards Hachikuji

She's a bad person.

Sengoku is like a dog chasing a car. It wouldn't know what to do if it actually caught one. She just planned to fantasize about him forever. Taking his cock might actually be a wake up call for her. So, I guess I think it would fix her?

I doubt itd register that resoundingly. She'd probably just start cheating on him hoping for her Jacob to appear/

>She just planned to fantasize about him forever. Ta
Until she didn't and decided to kill his gf

Just keep giving her more of it.

I can't believe anybody reads Koimonogatari thinking its about Snake and not Crab cheating on Araragi using Snake as a metaphor.

>Your boyfriend is fooling around with younger chicks so you call your ex to make it all better

which one though?

lel
Nadeko doesn't have disassociative identity disorder. Third person speech is infantile feminine form of japanese.

Put it on my wishlist.
Gotta check some other places first.
I already own like 300 doujins and manga, although most are of my waifu.
hue

Pretty good question. Kaiki is a top tier girl but he fucked up there.

her intense fears of abandonment & impulsive nature elude me to thinking its some sort of bipolar or borderline disorder

>Pretty good question. Kaiki is a top tier girl but he fucked up there.
I know we thoroughly discussed it when in aired, but I forgot where we landed. The explanation I've come up with that I find most fitting is that Kaiki still doesn't believe in any of this Oddity bullshit and thinks a car crash is statistically most likely/

Which literally happened within a few days of learning about it.

She'd just become addicted to sex, unless his penis is a disappointment, which it probably is.
>can't even satisfy a 13 year old virgin
In conclusion: she'd go insane no matter what the outcome.

Snake wants Araragis snake.
It makes perfect sense.
She even stole his snake god.

That's actually quite plausible.
He does seem to suffer from inflated self-reliance, too, and that's a pretty dangerous thing, although it fits his distrusting character.

>getting Nadeko addicted to sex
>becomes desperate once Rrrgi leaves her
>wanders the streets at night looking for sex
>ends up getting kidnapped by a gang
>becomes their plaything and never sees the light of day again
Pretty hot and a fitting end for Nadeko desu

i like that one dj where she fucks all the guys building her shrine.

have sex

With nadeko

But then I'd have to dig a hole and bleach my trunk, its too much work.

I think I read that doujin.
Good question what would happen to her shyness and cuteness after having had some hardcore sex.
I can picture her with a permanent ahegao expression.

You don't bleach your underwear on a regular basis?

And yet she has distinct "voices" - one of which in particular avoids using the third person and calls herself out on it.

>multiple people point out that she's snobbing people and just using her "love for Araragi" as an excuse
Her snubbing people is actually independent of the issue regarding Araragi - it relates to her general worldview and the fact that she never trusted or truly opened up to a single person. The fact that she never fully trusted Araragi isn't incongruous with her having a desire to be in a relationship with him, although it would be incredibly problematic in terms of that relationship making any headway.

>Nadeko herself even agrees when confronted about it at the end of Hitagi End
I'm going to assume you mean the end of Nadeko Medusa when she says she thinks Tsukihi was right - the love for Araragi doesn't directly come up in Hitagi End iirc. In any case, while that perspective offers an explanation as to why she never fell out of love, it doesn't create an alternative justification for her attempts to seduce or "claim" Araragi throughout the series. It's also important to bear in mind that the part of her that had "forgotten" her plan had intended to use her wish to get with Araragi. In fact that was her plan from the start. She clearly wanted something to come of the relationship but was simply incapable of asking or openly pursuing it.

That said, this doesn't mean it didn't make her life easier in some ways. That's kind of a core element of her struggle - she took routes which made her life easier but not "better". She didn't like being called cute - and I don't think that was a lie on her part - but being cute certainly made her life easier. Consider how often she says "it can't be helped". She took the path of least resistance, and played the role she was given. That's who "Nadeko" is (note assertive Nadeko saying "but that's not me" at the end of Medusa).

I'll leave off on a bit of food for thought: Consider how Nadeko's story relates to Hanekawa's. There are some enlightening parallels there.

Finally someone who really gets it.

Attached: yande.re 177073 bakemonogatari bottomless headphones loli nightmaremk2 sengoku_nadeko skirt_lift thi (1211x877, 1.23M)

Ougi did nothing wrong.
Snake was broken from the start.

>snakefags reaching the "i know better than the author" level of delusion
This is so sad. Alexa play Mousou Express.

She actually does but it's not unconscious or involuntary.
She puts on the persona of "Nadeko" but is aware that it's not the real her.
It's not just infantile feminine form of japanese, it's hidden behind it which is revealed at the end of Medusa.

not worth a thread

Attached: monotier2.png (1278x248, 191K)

>monkey not switch
Are you retarded user?
She's like the only canonical switch in the series.

Attached: 134554352123.jpg (624x456, 31K)

She's pretending to act girly and innocent.

Zoomergatari tier, the shittiest taste. Also you're missing Tree, literally best girl.
Monkey probably has the most chemistry with Araragi, given she's basically an r63

facking gay

>not reading the labels

>reading labels

>reading

being 2 cute