Shingeki no Kyojin

>EREN NO IE GAAAAAAAAAhahahahaha
this joke was very popular in Japan, but pretty much "unknown" moment for the English speaking audience because of unfaithful translators.
Did you get the joke?
How would you've translated it?

Attached: Piku is best girl seriously shes so pretty.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

horriblesubs.info/shows/shingeki-no-kyojin/#53
strawpoll.me/18020709
youtube.com/watch?v=ALruk3N7ocQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_DERIydLMx4
i.4cdn.org/gif/1558180304601.webm
youtu.be/Ii_nPTVq_WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EHfags killed the hype

Is he laughing at a pun or something?

eren no ie ga sounds like eren jaeger

The english manga translation was like "How does it feel to have your roof above your head again", pretty hilarious really.

i laughed in the manga version lmao

I finally got the joke now hearing it, never made any sense in the manga.

i also thought the manga handled it well

guys where can I watch the episode, VERY important

imagine being incapable of using ANY search engine

no, you cant be this new

horriblesubs.info/shows/shingeki-no-kyojin/#53

thanks my man

Yeah, the manga changed the meaning but it is still funny.

Not surprised at the normies crying for Erwins death.

where?

THE ARMIN FAG HAS BEEN SPOTTED

Attached: Zeke_character_image (1).png (345x345, 131K)

he was voted number one in the popularity poll. of course people would be upset

Who is kruger's VA?

Attached: D5O-ZgRU4AEUUFH.jpg (500x707, 53K)

>Connie kills Zeke in front of a distraught Eren
>"got a problem, Eren no ie ga ?"

Attached: dayofreckoning.png (421x512, 216K)

You can look for the vids on youtube. And damn its going to be worse once the serumbowl is adapated.

>First thing you hear after Erwin gets rocked is "Sayonara"

Attached: 1516541190556.jpg (480x471, 64K)

Houchuu Ootsuka

Ooohhh

Monkeyman seems pretty chill with killing them here.
Why does he join their side?

Is this confirmed?

His plan is for the sterilization of their race so that they die out and no more titans can exist. To that end, he needs Eren to use the coordinate to mass sterilize everyone.

don't follow the manga so this was the first time hearing the joke

The pun was fucking good but what got me was how it came out of nowhere.

Changes the meaning, but I think it works, as opposed to the crunchy one

Other than Bert kick this episode was pure kino

Yep

Does anyone know what is the OST for Erwin's charge?

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x444, 276K)

I can't wait for Erin's "but I refuse" moment.

i've been scouring reaction videos, and i've yet to find one where people are actually reacting to erwin's charge with anything other than a sóyface

Siegfags on suicide watch.

Is there any decent Reiner merch? Everytime theres merch news there is never Reiner. At most armored titan.

No.

unless you like EMA, Levi or Erwin youre out of luck

why did they decide to dump several chapters of lore in one go after an entire show where hardly any information was disclosed???

Eren doesn’t even need to bother refusing, he’s gonna brainwash his brother the moment he gains the power of the coordinate

thats what the basement has been since the begining of the series, the truth of the world.

zeke is a titan shifter, speedreader

I'm curious, /snk/, which ED do you think was more kino? Yuugure no Tori or Requiem der Morgenröte?
strawpoll.me/18020709

what?? was it too much info for you tiny little brain, you fucking retard??

I haito Piku.

Attached: angry piku.png (720x444, 1.23M)

Shifter can resist coordinate power, Eren wouldn't even have it in the first place otherwise

its just removed all the tension.
the fact nothing was clear was a big part of what made the show great.
the basment essentially turns the show into something different.

That's a hard choice.
Both are Kino in different ways.

Yuugure no Tori is top spoiler without giving away everything

But Requiem der Morgenrote is top tier Linked Horizon music.

Attached: 1557628427938.png (289x280, 148K)

mysteryfag. basement reveal and timeskip saved the manga

there is no better alternative to continue the manga after rts, unless it just ended there i guess.

>the truth of the world
It's funny because it's still not the truth of the world and Kruger says this.

>the basment essentially turns the show into something different.

That's the fucking point, in fact a huge chunk of the mystery should have been solved if Ymir stayed in Paradis and spilled the beans.

On the other hand the shift is regardin the narrative of war: Ever since the coup arc, that was the intention to go: show the ugly face of fighting for your own freedom or your own dreams and desires.

Grim reminder 2 shows that the cycle of war is repetitive

Attached: ok so.jpg (320x180, 8K)

Wow who would have guessed that when we finally get answers to the mysteries there's suddenly no more mystery.

There is still a mystery of what the hell is Eren planning and the whole 1000 years of history. In fact I can smell a spin off from that.

i just want to know what the fuck the source of all organic life is meant to be

super cute!

Attached: 1555809762312.jpg (900x734, 242K)

I want Reiner to destroy my ass

How can anyone heito this kyuutii?

Attached: comfy socks pii.jpg (760x1008, 156K)

A spinoff centered around the SnK itself during the fall of Eldia would be nice

Fuck I hate when I don't get one of these puns.
What's the original translate to?

reminder that she will never rabu you back

Attached: frownypiiku.png (720x444, 302K)

t. Historia

What what Eren's stance be on all this abortion fiasco going on

"Eren no ie ga" means "Eren's house"
The pun is that "ie ga" sound like Jaeger in japanese

connie says eren no ie ga (erens house) which sounds like Eren Jeager.

>turns the show into something different
In a better way.
I like post-timeskip way more than mindless titan slaying in pre-timeskip.

>not allowing people to be born into this world
Eren is pro-life

You know it doesn't make you gay if you think Reiner's hot. We all think he's hot. Jesus, he's beautiful.

Piku is a very rabuin person, as long as I'm on her side I have a chance.

Attached: qtpieck.jpg (1113x1080, 204K)

i wonder who could be behind this post...

Attached: 1556651166050.jpg (563x453, 47K)

Attached: 16264841.png (802x1715, 563K)

Geez I wonder

Attached: 0071-047.jpg (1066x1600, 350K)

Uh-oh, user, it would seem you posted the wrong picture by mistake! Luckily, I'm here to correct this for you :)

Attached: allsmiles.png (802x1715, 725K)

Hisubros...

Attached: hisutoria.png (828x847, 537K)

>6 hearts
Eren, Ymir, Reiner, Porco, Jean and armong.

Is there anything more cringeworthy than roleplaying as a fictional character in the internet?

nobody is special

Giving money to e-thots

Not true, some people are born with natural talent or very high IQ.

kino

Post best moments of the manga

Attached: today i will remind them.jpg (600x332, 31K)

Where's the face app smile on this one

>''He's already great. Because he's the MC(and a Mary Sue)...'''

imagine being keith sadist

i'm sorry but this is just the single best panel

Attached: 1504618439846.jpg (713x1024, 256K)

>Mary Sue
But Erin is a jobber who gets people killed all the time due to his inability to really do anything. That's why I love him as a character.

Attached: 198749340544.png (1449x1037, 1.86M)

>Eren is a Mary Sue

Attached: 1553752611328.png (433x675, 804K)

>t. someone that doesn't know what Mary Sue means

>Quotations
And you were retarded ever since you were born into this world. Lurk more, newfag.

I really hope that with the switch in the narrative after the basement reveal all the underage normalfags will go away

Attached: 0088-040.jpg (1067x1600, 347K)

Start of the war will be season 4 finale? Or is that too optimistic?

Reminder that they're adapting 2 chapters per episode, they ended with ch 80 this one, 6 eps left, which means 12 chapters to adapt, up to 92. "The era in which the titans ruled the war was over" is probably where they're gonna end the season, 100% NOT the ocean

>ignoring that they reach the ocean in Chapter 90

if they do 2 cour, then final arc will be after marley in season 4. if they do 1 cour, then it will be season 5

Wrong, grisha backstory will be less than two per ep since its dialogue heavy and slow paced

It really curious to see how animeonlys will react to basement reveal.
They was waiting for it for almost 8 years.

Putting Fort Slava in this season would mean season 4 would be politics build up all the way to Grim Reminder 2.0

Attached: 1557268436590.png (1281x612, 543K)

The season started with the ocean and it will end with the ocean.

me

Why did Isayama have to make him stupidly evil? At least when he was a coward he brought up good counterpoints that made him sympathetic.

Attached: D68xehNUYAARifn.jpg (848x1199, 112K)

>season 4
>anime only gays: "WTF is this Nazi shit"
>REEEE EREN IS HITLER

>ehehehe the normies won't be able to handle this one! right Yea Forumsros??
fuck off retard

Pii is so cute.

Attached: pii's cute smii.png (380x184, 80K)

Just watched the episode. I think they handled Erwin's speech and charge really well. CGI kick wasn't that great. The sounds of scouts screaming during the initial bombardment and the bloody mist filling the air coupled with the shrilling music was really good.

Nazi shit is this season though, i personally cant wait for people to start the nazism argument again.

That´s because all the merch was made during season one, when Reiner was a nobody.

Normies (both in japan and the west) don´t care about SnK anymore, so no new merch has been made.

maybe once the marley arc is adapted they'll throw him a pity bone in between all the merch of manlet and mikasa in the new outfits

Real talk, is it unironically the reason why he was so ridiculously enraged and determined during that fight?

Merch has been stuck in 2013 for 6 years now. Don't expect much.

>Season 4 OP theme will be Guren no Yumiya, but with Marley as the main cast against the invading Eldians
KINO

>tfw Pii merch never

Attached: dejected pii.png (349x352, 114K)

Honestly? I think the reason he was so angry is because he doesn´t want to kill Reiner, but Reiner keeps putting them in situations where Eren has no choice.

He is angry at Reiner for forcing his hand, he calls him stupid two times during the whole fight because he caused marley to act so fast, it is his fault this is happening right now.

The charge scene was amazing, but they really had to stop it there? The scene has to be played until the point Levi appears to be complete. Kinda fucked up in there.

There's only one chapter really heavy but the others are not too far from the one with Erwin monologing all chapter and they'll adapt 1.5 chapters in that one ep if anything, they certainly won't cut 2 entire chapters, ocean ending is not gonna happen, they are going to adapt current day Marley
Source: your ass. Makes no sense, you can't count

That's how it ends in the manga as well. Next ep is Levi raping Zeke AND Eren doing the same with Berto, all in one ep

It's gonna be so sweet when you get buttblasted on June 30th.

Personally, I'm rather a fan of the idea of using Guren no Zahyou
youtube.com/watch?v=ALruk3N7ocQ

Pii looks so much like my hs crush (who dated my best friend) with her lazy eyes and messy hair it hurts.

Attached: 1557355308326.jpg (1440x810, 137K)

Also, what happened to all the uploads of Linked Horizon songs that came with lyrics in the subtitles? Did they get copystriked?

Starting an arc at the end of a season like that is stupid, if anything theyll slow down the pace by a lot or add anime original shit.

>The pitching scene
>The grim music and the mist of blood painting the field
Kino.

Attached: 20190428_134712.jpg (1920x1080, 502K)

you're damn right

Attached: redmist.jpg (1917x1078, 1.95M)

did they already do Marco's flashback

Since Isayama had a hand in the anime's changes from the manga, do you think he will have them flesh something out like Porco eating Ymir and the Warhammer/Tybur?

Can't wait for it, I'll bath in your brainlet tears

Go back and read 91 and 92, the end of 92 feels like the true end of the arc, it's a perfect transition between the basement reveal and the start of the Marley arc. Both slowing down things too much and adding fillers would be horrendous

Yes.

>having the black silhouettes on red background shot be the center when it's easily the worst part of the scene

what other stories have such unique lore? usually adventure stories are in modern day or fantasy LotR setting. But SnK is pretty unique. Sure if you look deep into it, you could classify it as mecha, but it still feels like a cousin of it rather than mecha directly. Y'all know any other 'unique lore' anime, games, books, shows, or movies?

Some examples I can think of are Dark Souls, Transistor, Furi. But that's vidya. Maybe Full Metal Alchemist. I want more shows to watch that arent just modern dramas or Orcs/Elves/Dwarves.

Yes beginning of last weeks episode

your opinion of where the arc ends doesn't fucking matter, retard.

its a good idea but rather than using a warmer reddish color pallet they just overlaid red and ended up with the frame looking purple, what hacks

Animation was below amateur and blood effect was retarded

I've screenshotted your dumbass posts, can't wait to post them here in a month.

But him being "evil" doesn't invalidate his arguments or points of view? He's still right even after "dying" in that suicide charge.

I proved it with unchallenged arguments while all retards like you can say is "muh ocean" without even realizing that it's practically impossible, you're a brainlet who can't even count the chapters, kill yourself

wait what i thought people liked it

Attached: wuh.png (605x512, 460K)

here's your 5th (You)

Attached: 1529461185265.png (244x271, 67K)

>Start of the war
Liberio? Marley arc has material for only 6-7 episodes.

RtS ends with the ocean, retard. There is no way to fit 91 and 92 into a 10 episode season.

>Marley arc has material for only 6-7 episodes
jesus maybe if they just rushed exposition at a breakneck pace, but it would be butchered

This line is pretty cringe, I whish they'd stop showing it

>pro life
>right wing
>hitler
eren is literally hilter confirmed

Don't worry user I liked it too

The Game of Thrones finale is so bad holy shit

Me too!

oops

>Ending a season with an incomplete arc, with shitloads of new characters
>When the the first scene of the season, poster and the advertising basically confirms that it will end with ch90

>Shitrenfags SEETHING

Attached: 1557062786953.jpg (405x480, 47K)

Attached: 1558290169217.png (687x814, 48K)

So you can't count, just admit it. 91 and 92 fit perfectly in the 10 episodes, dumb ape. They're adapting 2 chapters per episode and if they stop at the ocean they'll end in episode 9. Go back to school and learn how to count to 10 before talking to me again, scum

Ignore this imbecile. He's retarded and will complain when the anime will end at the ocean scene, saying that WIT fucked up

No, seriously.
Marley arc starts in ch90 and ends in ch105, 15 chapters.
The anime adapts 2 chapters per episode, 15/2 = 7.
And considering how than a full season with a new cast and reiner as MC is comercial suicide they will probably try to rush it.

Another screencap to the pile. I can't wait.

>murdering hundreds of men, women and children with no reasoning
>mary sue

>ch90
91, 14 chapters.

Erwin is based autistic grand leader stfu

>Hitler was a little poor nobody that grow to be a ragetard and swore to kill (((them))) all
Literally Hitler.

I liked, his pitching felt like it was pic related. I just wish they had focused more on the capability of his pitching to level a field and how much power he puts in his feets and arms when pitching(shit literally breaks the sound barrier).

Attached: 1557184974354.jpg (495x495, 153K)

>crippling the enemies, who deliberately set it up so he will kill civilians
>no reasoning

Attached: 0100-007.jpg (1066x1600, 542K)

>with no reasoning
Kill yourself shitrenfag

Attached: 72606660_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1084, 992K)

His goal was too kill as many soldiers and world leaders as possible, had no time to separate women and children.

Maybe it's my wording, but his point of view isn't invalidated because he's evil, but it makes him less sympathetic and less people are willing to take him seriously.
Before, I couldn't fault him in thinking the way he does because of what he's gone through; he provided a different point of view from everyone else and it was refreshing. It was a good to see someone going against everyone in a rather civilized manner.
I know we haven't had a proper setting where he can voice his thoughts again, but Isayama is going out of his way to show that he's a "bad" guy - he tries to shoot and orders everyone to beat up Keith, he goes after Hange (despite her being one of the only people that truly agreed with him during the serumbowl). He's basically an extremist at this point who has no redeeming qualities other than loyalty.

The way the episodes already out have been adapted is in contrast with those yet to be released according to the pic, there's an episode with more than 2 chapters adapted but for some reason you're expecting 4 full episodes with only 1 and a half chapters adapted. Absolute retardation

NEW THREAD?

brainlet

brainlet

Becuase Uprising was being rushed as much as possible for it's unpopularitty among the fans, no need to do this with RTS.
Especially if doing it would mean ending the season with an unfinished arc after introducing 1058 new characters.

I like it

Props to araki if he was the one who came up with the red mist, good shit.

That's pretty funny, but not what I read on the online scans. Is that was it says in the official release?

It blows my mind WIT would let SnK go, right before the end too.
Nips do some great things but some of their business decisions just blow my mind how stupid they can be.

yeah

I think Assault sounds better than Attack desu.

advancing makes the most sense

Charging Titan
Vanguard Titan
Spearhead Titan
Freedom Titan

Onslaughting Eoten

Attached: 54645634562346.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

going forwards big person

Basement reveal already introduces an entire world outside the walls and the existence of the other shifters, adding the kids and Porco is no big deal. End of 92 doesn't set any plot in motion, 91 and 92 is a mini arc that ties perfectly with the basement with a tease of how things are in Marley now, after Grisha's flashback and establishing that the era of the titans is approaching its end, perfect ending. Things start to move in 93. The pace is already kind of slow as it is now, imagine 4 full episodes even slower than that. Anyway we'll know once they start adapting the basement

kill yourself

post yfw ocean is the ending instead of your dumb headcanon

no u

>we will have to wait 4+ years to see qt Pii animated in human form
Feels bad man

Attached: pii couch.jpg (750x409, 44K)

Ocean will be the ending with some stuff skipped

We're not getting her at all. Normalfaggots are dropping this once they realize it's not a zombie anime.

>anime-onlies won't be able to appreciate works of art like pic related for that long
it's a shame, really.

Attached: PAPPAPPAP.jpg (984x470, 260K)

EHfags killed the anime

what is reiner doing?

Coordinate doesn't work on shifters. They can 'hear' commands but aren't compelled to respond to them.

See: Eren commanding all nearby titans to kill Smiling Titan, then commanding all nearby titans to kill Reiner and Bert

What any real chad taking part in an MMF does

Reminder Eren will have the exact same fate as Daenerys, and it's going to be glorious.

Attack-on Titan

papping

Care to explain for us non-normies?

Go watch the ending.

why would i when you could just not be a cunt and explain

How about you normalfaggots get the fuck off my board with your normalfaggot shit`?

FUCK OFF NIGGER

>Dany don't do it
>Your grace don't do it
>You're making a mistake, don't
>*murder thousands*
>Gets knifed by beta orbiter
>BTFO
>Remembered by history as narcissist and retarded
>?????
>The end

Who will be Jon? Gabo? Mankasa? Manlet? Zeke? Who I'm kidding, it's gonna be Armong.

>He says, while at the most normalfag show on Yea Forums's thread.

Assault Titan sounds like the nickname of a sexual offender

Good god, that shit was borderline parody

Mikasa will kill Zeke and then Eren.

No anime is anywhere near A Game of Normos on the normalfaggotry scale.

Well, he probably raped Christa and Yelena.

But snk comes very very close.

Nah, Eren knows he's going to die. His fate will be like Lelouche's if he dies before the end. Either way we'll know in July.

>You'll always be my Attack on Titan
youtube.com/watch?v=_DERIydLMx4

Sure about that?

Attached: 1542551327550.jpg (1152x2048, 328K)

Nah, Eren's arc mirrors Grisha's. He will pass on something to the next generation while finishing Kruger's mission

>Lelouche
If he wanted to a Lelouch he would've let Warhammer kill him. He has Daenerys' mentality.

>he thinks isyama will make something so deliberate as this being eren
brainlet

Yeah. SnK was kinda popular with the normies because it was like the shonen shit they grew up watching but with more deaths(that are permanent) amd higher stakes, then the story changed it course after the basement reveal and it become a huge normie filter.

Yes, Isayama has a hard on for GoT and SUBVERTED.

>tfw I liked SnK and Tokyo Ghoul far before the anime adaptation

Attached: 1557143122268.png (722x675, 299K)

>Eren's arc mirrors Grisha's.
Yeah, Grisha who died like a hypocrite and idiot.

>Christa
But she's been dead for four years.

But Tokyo Ghoul become garbage after the time skip while SnK become kino.

Attached: Erwings.gif (500x286, 224K)

He at least there's some rhyme and reason to Eren's actions. Dany is just pure insanity without a purpose because lol muh Targaryen blood, which shat all over the semblance of development the writers tried to give her in previous seasons. Fuck that comparison.

Snk is far from kino. 6/10.

SnK is the ONLY shounen manga that became kino after a time-skip.
Look at garbage like One Piece, Bleach, Nardo, Fairy Tail, Magi and so on

>He at least there's some rhyme and reason to Eren's actions.
His reasons are literally Dany's.
>I can massacre civilians over and over but it's completely okay, because I'm """"""breaking""""""" the wheel.

I didn't knew FT had a timeskip. It was after that dragon got killed right?

And Eren don't even care about breaking the wheel.

No, it was after the Dragon "killed" all the main cast in the promotion test island.

funny how all it took was dumping the main cast and introducing a bunch of new characters

Attached: 1554539505297.jpg (800x1032, 149K)

Piku > Falco > Zeke > Reiner > Gabi > Porco

Gabo is unironically my favorite female character. Pii is pretty cool too.

What good would jobbing to the warhammer have done? The plan has to show the world that the Eldians of Paradis aren't bad people, and becoming a global threat and a new devil before dying at the hands of his former friends accomplishes that pretty well.

Not to say it's guaranteed or anything but it could easily happen. Or at least be what he is planning at the moment.

>OP fell off after its timeskip
>Naruto fell off after its timeskip
>Tokyo Ghoul fell off after its timeskip
>Claymore fell off after its timeskip
If only for all the failed attempts I've read I genuinely commend Isayama for managing to make his mango better after its timeskip.

>I can massacre civilians over and over but it's completely okay, because I'm """"""breaking""""""" the wheel
Those aren't his reasons and that's not even what he did, what are you smoking?

It is, the truth of the world is that the truth doesn't matter at all, what matters is the situation where they are in right at this moment.
That's just some real kino shit.

>What good would jobbing to the warhammer have done?
He would've a Lelouch like you want. Anything else is the opposite of trying to be Lelouch.

>not even what he did
Did you forget what he did on Liberio?

No it doesn't? Tension doesn't come from knowing mysterys or not brainlet, and all sorts of important things stay mysteries until they happen.
Like the attack on the marley, the war hammer titan, erens and zekes goals, etc.
you're not making any sense

>normies
Fuck off reddit.

>Reddit no Kyojin

>Normo no Reddit

>Isayama loves GoT.
>Isayama the normie
>Married

Characters don't need to be sympathetic, nor is he presented as 'evil', his a nihilist, he proposes harsh realities and he represents a completely valid mind set, everything his done is completely justified.

>normalfags know how to write stories and be creative
who would have thought?

I don't know man, telling the trainees to beat the shit out of Shadis was a bit harsh.

Dying to the warhammer removes the threat of the rumbling, but it doesn't change that Marley wants to invade Paradis and plunder their resources, which they still would have done.

Dying to his friends in front of the entire world who've been drawn to the island shows the world that the island Eldians aren't all bad and that they don't want to kill them everyone, and Eren the devil was the only problem. Then maybe a peaceful coexistence can be realized.

>Characters don't need to be sympathetic
Right.
>nor is he presented as 'evil'
Wrong.
> he represents a completely valid mind set
Wrong.
>everything his done is completely justified.
Wrong.

No he doesn't, nothing isayama does is for the sake of subversion, and he like game of thrones when everyone liked game of thrones, he probably dislikes what everyone dislikes too, stop being retarded

Of course not, but equating Dany's senseless slaughter with a planned attack whose targets weren't even the civilians (yes, collateral damage is a thing and no, that doesn't excuse the killing) is fucking ridiculous when there's an actual goal behind the attack in question which implies the survival of his own people. Not like any reader should need to have that shit spoonfed to them but it seems you even missed Jean spelling out for you that he hasn't lost his mind and is acting with a purpose. Are you Connie?

>Dying to his friends in front of the entire world who've been drawn to the island shows the world that
The world don't care, they're proven and documented terrorists and will be put to sword alongside Eren and everyone who was stubborn to stay in Paradis after what they've done in Liberio.

>his a nihilist
what

Harsh does mean evil, it's a completely valid intimidation/leader tactic to get people on your side, make them do something drastic for the sake of proving themselves to you, preying on their insecurity.
It's Harash sure, doesn't mean it's evil, and it's totally justified.

Where and when?

>nihilist
wrong word, his cynical and crude, too real

Slaughter is slaughter, Eren is a monster. "Justifications" don't matter, it was a one sided massacre on unarmed civilians.

ok yeah that's fair

i still don't understand what that stuff about the dinosaurs was about

>nothing isayama does is for the sake of subversion
>I'm the armored titan
>And he is the colossal titan
>Zeke the jobber
>CT's death

But bombing buildings full of civvies in Liberio wasn't? I really don't get why people are complaining about Floche becoming a "Disney villain" for something as tame as getting Shadis beat up when it's not only perfectly in line with the character he's become after the charge but his grievances against the old military system actually also had some truth to them.

DON'T TOUCH MY SEED PIECK

Attached: MAD.jpg (640x640, 46K)

>getting Shadis beat up
You know the ones bitching about how they don't need to learn how to kill titans anymore are going to get killed by titans. It's so obvious it hurts.

Nothing her is for the sake of subversion?
There two different things from having a narrative surprise and your story, and subverting expectations for the sake of it.

Attached: Screenshot_8.png (818x834, 877K)

I don't get the Joke yet you're right motherfuckers forget Connie is batshit, dude might end up eating Zeke for shits and giggles

>Nothing here is for the sake of subversion?
Sure.

in preperation for episode 6 id thought id post this.

Attached: koffagsbtfo.png (1178x1168, 629K)

Basado. Connie'll win.

What do you call revealing the final panel and giving audio of the final chapter months or even years before it's supposed to be released?

You're getting off topic. The original point was whether there was reason behind the characters' actions, now how morally questionable or reprehensible said actions were or whether they should be excused. Dany's case isn't comparable to Eren's because the former has lost her mind and her actions are driven by her hereditary insanity burning everything around indiscriminately while the former is working towards an actual goal.

>Feeds Zeke to Falco
>Joins the Allied Forces
>He impregnated Historia
>Marries Mikasa
>Becomes MLK for the eldians
>Expectations: SUBVERTED
Kino and based.

>Sales West of West

Attached: 1543240090967.png (1148x885, 199K)

Not the same user, but I'm pretty sure he's afraid of the reception the ending might get. Whatever it is.
So he's trying to hint at parts without spoiling everything.
At least I hope the reveal of the ending does just enough to pique everyone's interest.

And yet what we saw this chapter was a bunch of steampunk spidermen getting shot down by Marleyan blimps and armed soldiers. The complaint was perfectly valid.

>The original point was whether there was reason behind the characters' actions
That was only one guy saying it. The original point is that Eren will have a end like Dany's.
>the former has lost her mind
While the later never was sane to begin with.

A tease?
What do, you not know what subversion is?
It's implying or building up to one thing, just to do something else, as a 'gatcha!' to the viewer.

isayama just literally shared the final panel of his manga

>What do you call revealing the final panel and giving audio of the final chapter months or even years before it's supposed to be released?
Spoiling?

what makes you think isayama gives a flying fuck about what readers think?

>And yet what we saw this chapter was a bunch of steampunk spidermen getting shot down by Marleyan blimps and armed soldiers
Based. But they'll still get BTFO by titans on top of that. That's what you get from refusing experience.

what happened to the burglar?

Eren should rumble Marley and then tell the rest of the world the same will happen if they set foot on Paradis. Of, course this will be a bluff, but they don't know that and by the time they catch on, Paradis can catch up to the rest of the world.

Isayama don't care. He's even leaking the ending. Pretty sure he's the one who most loved the ending for GOT.

>That was only one guy saying it
And that was the guy I was replying to.
>The original point is that Eren will have a end like Dany's
Final panel.
>While the later never was sane to begin with
Being borderline isn't being insane, user.

He fell from an insane height and survived.

I want to know this too.

The suicide charge was extremely well done, down to the OST and the way Erwin's face was drawn.

>Final panel.
Assumptions and wishes.

If you are afraid of the reception revealing it early is the last thing you'd do, cause if people hate it they'll just stop reading.

It would only be subversion if Zeke is suddenly able to wipe the floor with manlet in a fight

This is good because armin vs CT is unironically quite comparable to falling out of an exploding plane with no parachute

Who is it, in your opinion?

Fucken adaptation ruining the manga because of its fucken pacing

I'm not the guy saying he was evil. What I meant is that I don't think he really had anything to justify beating Shadis.

The allies will not stop until all those whe were attacking Liberio are dead, massacring more will only fuel the rage, not mild it.

user this is an SNK thread, not Game of Thrones

so did Araki ruin the scene?

Biggus dickus

The last thing you'd expect. If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.

It subverts expectations about how story events are to be presented. People expect things like how a story ends to be the most closely guarded secrets. Revealing explicit details the way he has subverts those expectations. Look at all the people when the audio event was announced who were whining or worrying about how they won't be able to avoid spoilers anymore.

>Armin somehow survived getting burned alive, and with all those injuries, managed to survive a 50 meter fall
Bravo Isayama

>the scene
That's not vague at all.

Why would they attack when they see what will happen if they do? In this case, the Marleyan army would be used to display that the rumbling can defeat any army and attacking Paradis would end the same for the entire alliance. It's a simple deterrent rooted in a lie since there probably won't be any royal shifters after Zeke.

>Jon
Backstory-wise: Historia

>massacring more will only fuel the rage, not mild it.
The world was pretty much pissing their pants because of the wall titans.

Eren's goal is to end the 2000 years of hatred. Enforcing the king's bluff won't do that. Not to mention being able to maintain the rumbling means passing on titans which Eren doesn't want.

Sure he did, his justification was building morale and eliminating this entire class of cadets as a potential threat or possible inconvenience

118 when

Attached: bmr6k36.jpg (900x720, 152K)

That's Zeke with his niece, Eren will die and the last thing he will see is Gabo with Mankasa's scarf.

They only got being a bastard in common. Personality and ambition wise they are nothing alike

>Why would they attack when they see what will happen if they do?
Not even after Paris was decimated the Allies stopped. When it's about the entire world, it'll not stop until Paradis gets Berlin'd or Hiroshima'd. They're this close of creating mass destruction weapons that BTFO even countless titans. The more Eren do the more rabid the other side will become.

That's the whole point of the bluff. Unlike the king, he can show that he is willing to use the rumbling, but he won't have a means to do so once Zeke dies. He'll bluff the entire world so Historia won't have to become a titan.

How would the fanbase handle the fact that Pieck will die before the manga is over?

>The last thing you'd expect
At least have some balls and make a semblance of a coherent guess, user.

I suppose, but that's meta, not in the story itself.
The subversion meme from GOT, has to do with them butchering the story for the sake of subversion.

And while revealing the last page, may be something unexpected, he didn't do it to subvert people, it's just something he wanted to share.

>Two people who pout a lot that don't desire power but have it thrust upon them while their love interests commit atrocities aren't alike
user

Nobody cares about Pieck

Did Hacksayama ever bother explaining it or is it just "titan magics"? How the fuck do shifters create mass out of nothing? Don't say thunder cuz that's just anime.

Like I said, they only got being a bastard in common

>thinking neo Yea Forums is nothing but Yea Forums EOP underage users
I laugh at you.

>How the fuck do shifters create mass out of nothing?
They don't. The mass travels along the paths, the paths transcend time and space, which means the titan shifters have an origin point from which the mass is transferred.

He wouldn't do anything other than rumble the Marleyan army. His bluff would be that he WOULD do something but not actually be able to do it.

dimension travelling isn't an argument, retard. Explain it.

>Why would they attack when they see what will happen if they do?

Why would the other nations trust Paradis to not attack them? They attacked first, in Liberio. They will view it as a do or die scenario.

The manga explains it as the titans come from the source of all organic matter(god) or the devil depending on who you ask, it's not that important.

The titans themselves exist as entities on another plane of existence, Shifters summon flesh and blood through paths from this other plane.

>Did you get the joke?
>How would you've translated it?
Of course I got it, I'm not a retard. The translation was fine.

Photosynthesis

What do you want me to say? It ends with everyone being uwu friends? You can get away with mass murder?

>Why would the other nations trust Paradis to not attack them?
They don't need to trust them, they just need to believe that setting foot on Paradis is a death sentence.

>Being a bastard
>Believes that has no value
>Joins an army that protects you from things from beyond the wall
And Her christa persona is a lot like Jon.

>Explain it.
The mass travels along the paths, the paths transcend time and space, which means the titan shifters have an origin point from which the mass is transferred.

>Historia is important to Eren!
>What do you mean Kruger just mentioned Mikasa and Armin?

No, I asked a pretty clear question which you gracefully dodged.

Why do people think Eren gives a shit about the world or that he will pull a lelouch? Isayama said again and again in interviews that Eren is more self focused compared to Armin who cares more about world peace.

>He wouldn't do anything other than rumble the Marleyan army.
He never tried to not critically hit civilians, why would he now?

Liar, it's yeast.

The hatred will still exist. And there's no guarantee the lie can be maintained. Once Eren dies Paradis will be helpless if anyone decides to call their bluff the way Marley did.

If I said I know for sure who that character is, it would be nothing but assumption. Isayama is trolling you.

>Kruger didn't mention Carla? I guess Eren didn't give a shit about his mom, then!

Hey giant yeast spore fag. Long time no see,

Attacking Marley was to get Zeke and kill the WHT. There's nothing worth Paradis' time across the ocean anymore. He just needs to rumble once to make the world believe he'll do it again.

>still dodging
didn't k

Because he was just repeating what he heard from the memory he saw, which was obviously Grisha passing the AT to Eren since they had the same dialogue and the situation was almost the same.
He didn't mention Historia because Grisha never met her.

Seething EHedditor trying to hamfist a non argument to defend his headcanon. Carla died before AT got transfered, the plot starts after her death.

Laughing at a tragedy, just who does he think he is?

>no arguments

You're talking like he's tweeting out sketches he drew or something. He is pretty clearly playing with fans expectations by teasing the ending repeatedly.

woops
didn't know answering a simple question was that difficult*

>Carla died before AT got transfered
How does that matters? Kruger mentioned people that were not even born yet.

Poor EMfag.

That's the gamble of his bluff though. He'd gamble that the world would be so fearful they wouldn't make a move until Paradis can't be squashed easily anymore.

>There's nothing worth Paradis' time across the ocean anymore.
>He just needs to rumble once to make the world believe he'll do it again.
What?

>EH is canon
>what do you mean Isayama confirmed she got fucked by a farmer his opinion doesn't matter
Yikeseronni

No, he was asked to film for an incredible famous japanese docu series and felt like he needed to bring something enticing to his interview

He won't rumble the world, just Marleyan forces on Paradis. That's why his bluff is "anyone who sets foot on Paradis will be death" but leave no way to actually fulfill that.

>Isayama confirmed
>Isayama
Citation needed.

For them to believe that they have to also believe Paradis won't attack them as long as they're left alone, which they can't do because Paradis has proven themselves untrustworthy in that regard.

have you considered reading the manga?

Attached: static-assets-upload8429579367895740417.jpg (542x550, 97K)

Saving Armin is impossible because of the curse, what now?

Gabipedos need to go.

He literally said "Keep moving foward until my enemies are destroyed", The entire world declared war at them and killing Marley wouldn't stop them.
It would actually give them more reasons to be afraid and kill everybody in the island with a nuclear bomb in the moment it gets invented.

They will believe it if the Marleyan forces get rumbled. Why would a nation not believe their army won't also get crushed?

>he thinks Eren is going to let the curse happen
Reforging the deal SOON

Gabipedos need to flood the thread.

I don't think he'd leave things to a gamble. Eren wants certainty.

Nukes don't exist yet and we have no way of knowing when they'll come about in this world.

I guess Historia also loves farmer because Nile said so.

NONONONONONONONONOON

EHBROS HOW DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN???

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (904x255, 190K)

>Random MPs said it which means that is true! let's ignore that half of what they said in that chat has already been proven wrong!
Bort said that he lived in Shingashima and their town was atacked by titans which means that is true!

Chadren will fuck Ymir

Attached: V21.png (1099x1600, 1.32M)

>Marleyan forces on Paradis
Marley don't have a tenth of it's forces on Paradis, they have up to a million soldiers. And now even more that Marleyans are made on to join the army. It's a very cloudy day and most of them can escape easily, also. Again if he keeps attacking it'll just be more gasoline into the already burning in a blaze fire. Even his own are very unhapily with it. You know it's a mater of time until Mikasa or Armong end his madness.

Maybe, but if he doesn't attempt to destroy the world, I don't know how else he can save Paradis.

>This brainlet still clinging to obvious misdirection.

The "chigau" was weak but the rest was great, I expected mo

They can't trust that Paradis won't attack them. So they'll have to try to fight Paradis because that's the only way they can guarantee their safety.

So why did WIT drop the snk anime? Is it because production IG asked their help for the FGO anime or Araki got really mad at the fact of EM not happening?

Very fast, if Eren keeps launching random attacks.

You have canonical on the page proof that anything other than this happened?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO EHBROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

ISAYAMA IS LYING
NILE IS LYING
OFFICIAL WIKI IS LYING
LALALALALALALALALLA
EHCHADS WIN AGAIN

I could enter the Wiki right now and writte that Armong is married with Zeke and that Falco is their kid from the future.

Eren is only interested in girls his own age. That's why he moved on from Annie.

You couldn't, because there are mods, that according to the official manga, write the pages.
I will repeat again, official manga, not tumblr headcanons.

>OFFICIAL WIKI

Attached: 1540982006418.gif (500x281, 661K)

Sasha died long after the AT got transfered and Eren sure cared enough to almost break down crying. He also said in chapter 108 he loved his friends, right? or maybe you are trying to argue JSC aren't important to him either since Kruger didn't mention them?
By the way:
>"Love someone inside the walls"
Are you going to conveniently keep ignoring that part or do you have an explanation for it?

>more emotion from that line but whatever

>His reasons are literally Dany's.
Imagine being this much a brainlet. Pick up a book about war, either fictional or historical. "Collateral damage" is a very old concept.

>official wiki
>official
>wiki

EHHHBRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DID WE LET IT HAPPEN IT WAS OUR TURN FARMER IS A RED HERRING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>there are mods, that according to the official manga, write the pages.
Piss off nigger I've edited threads myself a ton of times.

Wait, Are you actually serious? Do you seriously take the wiki as an official thing? Is this your first manga?

I'm sure all of the CTs could rumble the whole army.
It's sort of a catch-22. They have to fight to make sure they're safe but they're going to get stomped if they fight.
>So they'll have to try to fight Paradis because that's the only way they can guarantee their safety.
It's also funny because this was true from Paradis' side of the conflict.
They hardly even have planes. I don't think they're close to splitting the atom.

Gabipedos...

I could understand NaruSaku and IchiHime retards to a point, I mean, their mangakas didn't reveal it until the end.
Fucking Isayama reveals that Historia got fucked by farmer and all the EH fags think it's some conspiracy my fucking sides

Attached: 1525577616023.jpg (273x265, 33K)

The only characters who's POV has yet to be revealed are Eren and Historia. It's obvious why Eren's is kept hidden but doing the same for Historia plainly suggests that she knows about Eren's actual motives and plays a pivotal role in it. You don't need to be a retarded shipper to see that.

>muh colateral damage
Using this as a justification unironically makes you the colateral damage of the society.

I will missu Piku.
Wrong.

Attached: pii titan.jpg (1200x913, 323K)

>W-What? Zeke's spinal fluid doesn't freeze subjects of Ymir who inhale it?! B-but the manga said so!!

Attached: 0110-003.jpg (1067x1600, 446K)

>I'm sure all of the CTs could rumble the whole army
Yes, taking another millions of civilians along it. Women, old, children, all CT'd.

She's a literally who character that had a plot point to push 2 arcs ago. Get some rest and preferably, psychiatric help.

>official wiki
EMfujos proving once again how retarded they are.

Don't forget to livestream your suicide in a few months bainlet.

>that according to the official manga,
Yes, they're obligated to put that Historia is with Farmer because the MPs said it and it hasn't been proved wrong yet.
Doesn't means that is the actual case, There was a time in which the Wikia said that BRA's fake backstory was real because that's how the wiki works.

Post yfw EHfags ITT

Attached: laugh.jpg (640x449, 57K)

Only Hisu is capable of making Eren smile like this.

Attached: 012319405.jpg (500x730, 132K)

That's the point of the bluff though. Why risk the entire world when you believe Eren is capable and willing to crush it if you attack.

This. Eren is fighting for Paradis' survival.

user your desperation is reaching new levels each week. You can reach as much as you want but it won't change the fact that Isayama has kept her POV hidden alongside Eren when he could have easily revealed it if she had nothing to do with the plot moving forward.

Based, those 40% about to jump to 50% after nothing comes out of their ebin red herring conspiracy.

>tfw Pii is the most relevant, cutest, competent, and best girl and only introduced 3/4ths into the story
Based Pii.

Attached: pii ramen.jpg (522x649, 64K)

She's literally the cause of this entire conflict.

Attached: Yplh18u.png (527x409, 26K)

because people are so used to that shit in media
they literally can't understand that this is how actual humans think

Hide EH posts
Ignore EHedditors
Do not reply to EHnegroes

>relevant
What? How?

Lacking the IQ for nuance is a typical trait of retards whose stupidity is too great to be blamed on any society.

Only Pock is capable of making Pii smile like this.

Attached: qt pii.png (96x107, 17K)

>OFFICIAL WIKI

Attached: Oh boi.png (302x504, 129K)

>Porcofag picking up the Gabipedos saying for their own faggotry.
Open your stomach

>They hardly even have planes
They ready have very good planes. It doesn't even have to be nuclear bombs. Once they have good enough power, the allies WILL bomb Paradis. The ammount of destruction will be on par with the destruction Eren caused on the outside world. Even if Eren gets killed right here in Shiganshina, it won't stop until the entire military go through a Nurenberg trial. This is the future Paradis choose.

What exactly is the worth of the Power of the Titans if it makes the subjects of Ymir mindless and trapped forever?

We need to start some fund and shit for EHnegroes by the time manga ends just like for the idiots that invested in BTC, they may be retarded but everyone deserves help.

>They ready have very good planes.
Citation needed.

>bluff
>I won't stop, I will not stop, until they're all whipped out.
Got to give it to Eren, he don't bluff.

Don't be so harsh on yourself.

>They ready have very good planes
They only have zeppelins aside from Kiyomi's plane. The wall titans under Eren's command are essentially mutually assured destruction since he's mas enough to use them.
>This is the future Paradis choose
No, this is the future Eren chose.

You're showing that low IQ by also lacking reading comprehension, brainlet-kun

How will the brothers of destruction violently rape Reiner's asshole next chapter?

Attached: 1531500144806.jpg (451x604, 96K)

>Mankasa locked in the cuck cage
>Hanzo is stuck caring for the manlet
>Hisubong is stuck on the farm
>Gabos is useless in the current battle
>Annie never
Pieck is the only active female player and the biggest threat to the bros.

>he don't bluff
>"I got lost in the woods"
>"Sure, Zeke, let's euthanize our people"
He's a pro at bluffing.

Active =/= relevant

A dominant empire until they cuck themselves

It was shown on Grisha's flashback. WWI technology planes, which were top tier on their times. Of course in this universe the Hindenburg disaster don't seem to have happened yet, so it makes sense they still mainly use Zeppelin.

What's manlets masterplan now?
Is Isayama about to do "titan serum heals Ackermans completely and gives them more strength"?

Post the panels. We never saw planes.

>Eren no llega
Bravo Nipon

Royal shifters' control over fellow subjects of Ymir is limited but maybe the holder of the FT+royal blood would be able to turn them back at will? I feel like we don't really know the full scope of the Coordinate yet.

Zeppelin aren't really what people think when some say "airplanes". Their bombing capacity isn't well documented. Of course, Paradis Island is screwed if they eventually develop WW2 era planes.

>No
Last time I saw the Paradis people were cheering on Eren like mad dogs, they even cheered on Zackley's destroyed corpse even if he had fred them from tyrants now a couple years ago.

>titan serum is a lethal injection to Ackermans
>Hanji accidentally kills manlet
Whoops.

How fast did you read through the manga?

You all talking shit about Armin but keep forgetting Reiner survived decapitation three times and a 30 meter fall.

Floch is the father.

Attached: king-and-queen.jpg (386x430, 93K)

She's the only one that can have an actual impact on the plot as of right now. Maybe if Mankasa gets let out of the doghouse. Everyone else is miles away from the main plot.

Those aren't the people making decisions for the country.

>bluff = lie
You're implying Eren would not genocide. He would.

You wish, royal pussy belongs only to the most hardworking of farmers.

>Reiner survived decapitation
Pics please

>She's the only one that can have an actual impact on the plot as of right now.
Not really. What impact has she had?

Post the panels and I'll admit I'm wrong.

We did though. Grisha was going on about thecnological advancement.

Mikasa, Levi and he got his brains blown off by a thunder spear

>Ackerman can eat each other just like titans
>Mankasa eats manlet

>Ackermans are a byproduct of titan experiments
Insta healing turbo bayblade Levi next chapter

You're aware of what decapitated means?

They are now. Zackley is dead, Hanji is surfing manlet down stream and Pixis will soon be titanized. Now Eren commands.

Post the fucking panels then

So why did WIT drop the anime, is Araki really that mad after hearing Kaji's lines for the final chapter?

Of Hans' future children.

Kenny died from his injuries.

>bro just put ur consciousness in ur neural system lmao

He's mad enough to do it if he's forced, but that doesn't mean he'll just do it.

>put ur consciousness in ur neural system
user, your consciousness does reside in your neural network.

She basically started the invasion of Marley and has the leader of the country on her back and has done the most damage against Eren while having the biggest chanve against Zeke, and she basically exemplifies the POV of all of the Mainland Eldians who continue to fight for Marley.

Attached: pii is lewd.jpg (588x599, 43K)

They weren't when all of these events were set into motion.

he chose not to get injected, Manlet has to go nuclear until he fulfills the promise he made

I doubt you'll ever admit you're wrong.

Attached: 20190520_012424.jpg (1527x783, 658K)

i mean i already know YOU don't need a brain to function

>She basically started the invasion of Marley
She didn't. The invasion was started by Magath.

>has the leader of the country on her back
So?

>has done the most damage against Eren while having the biggest chanve against Zeke
That's the cannon, not her.

>she basically exemplifies the POV of all of the Mainland Eldians who continue to fight for Marley.
So do most other mainland Eldians.

>Being a manlet
>Middle age
>Crippled
>My wife's son
JUST

He'll do it. It's not a bluff. he'll not stop at only one attack in Marley, what other countries do is irrelevant.

Alright I guess I'm wrong. Which chapter was this? 86, 87?

Eren did it without consulting them. He ran away.

That's why I said this is the choice Eren made. He acted on his own.

>Ist das der Zerstörer

Attached: ist das.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

If dubs Eren genocides the world and dabs on its corpse

>go nuclear
>while unconscious, crippled, internal organs most likely turned to jelly and drowning
He got BTFO for a reason. He ain't doing shit that's anywhere close to fighting until the end, assuming he even survives that long.

And Paradis choose to follow Eren in disregard of their reasonable leaders. Really it's just like g*rmany.

how exactly is he evil?
He is as redpilled as eren.

Attached: 1554475646966.png (910x960, 1020K)

>EH
leave

They had no choice. Eren is their strongest weapon and they're like 100 years behind the rest of the world.

We know Mikasa blames Zeke for Eren's edgelord state and she'll go all out to make monkey juice once she seems him, so manlet might not get the chance to avenge Erwin, though that would be heart warming.

Ctrl + w

>someone may see them later
What did he mean by this

Attached: 0089-044.jpg (2228x1600, 1.45M)

>They had no choice.
You build a boat. You fuck off. There's always a choice, and they choose to be Yeagerists. Sasha's parents disowned the killer daughter, protected Gabi and Falco and refused Yeagerist ideals. They ended up safe and underground with a Hackerman. While the Yeagerists get gunned and Eren and Zeke trash around without caring who they hit.

Do you not read the manga? People who consume a shifter may see the memories of its previous holder.

>reasonable leaders
Reasonable leaders content on sitting on their asses for three years while scheming behind the Queen's back to have her inherit the Beast when the occasion to get Zeke presents itself and start the breeding plan asap without much regard for her thoughts on the matter. Not like the population knows about what was going down behind the scenes, but the govt was kinda fucked and I'm certainly not gonna miss them.

I found Pieck

i.4cdn.org/gif/1558180304601.webm

Based Rayposter

If you're talking about Nazi Germany: They were living like shit after WW1 and Hitler basically "fixed" the country
If you're talking about modern Germany then you're totally right.

i know that, what i'm saying is the order to make a family and love someone inside the walls wasn't just for grisha but future AT holders too, and if they can't they're doomed to repeat it all again

???

Attached: 1555532151376.png (1920x1311, 2.35M)

What are you talking about? I'm saying Paradis didn't have a choice to not back Eren up. When your choices are "go back up your strongest weapon" and "roll over and die to a technologically superior country" I think there's hardly a choice.

Was he better off not knowing?

Attached: muhbasement.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Erwin deserved more.

is this actually good? I'm somewhat interested in it
also should I read the manga or just watch the anime up until it finishes then manga afterwards?

I'm sure Zeke thinks so.

>Putting the well being of the people first over a pouty child
>Trying to resolve things by talking with the other world leaders, ditching the asian when they proved worthless
>lol nope, I want war so I'll run away and force war

>They were living like shit after WW1 and Hitler basically "fixed" the country
It was nothing compared to how cucked they were when H*tler was done with them.

You must be retarded to think abandoning boat wasn't a choice or there were only three.

>Trying to resolve things by talking with the other world leaders
Why would they ever listen to them when they believe that they're monsters that could eat them (which is true) and using them as scapegoats is the most convenient thing for everyone?

Well, the only thing he would have accomplished was to confirm him and his father's theory, and learn that the world wants them dead. I honestly believe that his reward would be completely insulting to himself.

Yes. He was better off dying there as well and not seeing how low have the SL become.

No shit, they lost the fucking war and everyone hated them.

You gotta mention that he believes Eldians literally can't exist without suffering or being exploited to harm others. Better to not bring any more into the world.
The alternate world of SnK is like if every single culture on Earth had antisemitism built into their culture. In our world, at the worst, a Jew could run off to Africa or Asia where they don't give a shit.

That's not what I'm even talking about but where would they go? Marley is probably the only country that speaks the same language and they're not going to just let a bunch of refugees in.

>Why would they ever listen to them
The same reason the asians listened to them, money. Now they all think it's on the best interest to take the island, Nurenberg the population and divide spoils.

I would have said that he would have join the Jeagerists but he would have most likely just titanize Historia and tell Eren to suck a dick.

Because they ellected a idiot as leader.

>he would have most likely just titanize Historia and tell Eren to suck a dick.
This. He would've told Eren to man the fuck up and stop being a edgy selfish baby.

Africans would kill them because they have white skin, Asians are generally racists for being insolatist.

How did Grisha know to leave to go eat Frieda on the day the wall was breached?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

>Marley is probably the only country that speaks the same language and they're not going to just let a bunch of refugees in.
One of the cadets for the warriors was a refugee.

Which one? The one that fixed the destroyed place?

No he wouldn't because he'd have nothing worth fighting for anymore.

The one that made the destroyed place an even more destroyed place, and paid shills to lie in the media how uncanily succeful he was.

Udo was an Eldian in territory conquered by Marley.

>every single culture on Earth had antisemitism built into their culture. In our world
Well, they have been expelled from almost all the countries in the world.

>media
>Shilling Hitler
This is bait or pure delusion.

Once Mikasa had nothing worthy fighting for anymore, then she had. Interestingly enough same thing happened to Historia. I still stand by he was better off dying there.

>tfw no quadrupedal gf with a big brapper

Attached: pii butt.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

>Nazi media didn't shill Hitler hard.
But wait, you read so fast you though Hitler is paying modern day media to shill him.

Compare Nazi Germany with Pre-Hitler Germany.
Heard about the testimony of the journalists travelling Europe after WW1.

Udo was from east alliance territory.

You've got weird kinks piifag

>go to google
>search berlin destroyed
>remember that very high IQ decision of attacking their most powerful ally right after the entire world has declared war on them?
>youtu.be/Ii_nPTVq_WE

Why is the translation so bad? I get that ''eren no ie ga'' means something like ''Eren's house'' and sounds like ''Eren Jaeger'' but what the fuck does that have to do with eavesdropping?

eaves
/ēvz/

noun
the part of a roof that meets or overhangs the walls of a building.

>In our world, at the worst, a Jew could run off to Africa or Asia where they don't give a shit.
In our world, about half of Africa and Asia are basically off-limits to Jews because of Islam. In fact, if you look at stuff like how the Hadiths call Jews as descendants of pigs and apes, or how the Quran says that all Jews must be killed before the Last Day, you could consider antisemitism to be built into Islamic culture.

And Muslims makes up what, like 1/6 of the total global population?

>Putting the well being of the people first over a pouty child
Problem is it's not just weighing the well being of Paradis against that of Historia. As Hange pointed out in 107, not only is the 50 year plan a regression to the bloody traditions of the Reisses, it's also leaving future generations to deal with the problem of having your survival rely on the maintenance of a WMD since nothing guaranteed they'd ever really be able to simply ditch the power of the Rumbling even after catching up to other nations in terms of development.
>Trying to resolve things by talking with the other world leaders,
That was just Hange, the govt didn't give a fuck about that nor had any qualms about using the Rumbling (as the evacuation of Shiganshina for future testing was shown). The population had plenty of complaints against them aside from "free my nigga Eren" and none of them were adressed.
>ditching the asian when they proved worthless
Kek when? Paradis had exclusive trade deals with Hizuru because they wantef the ressources for themselves and a treaty regarding a military alliance between the two nations that would be backed by the power of the Rumbling. Kiyomi herself came to the island in 109 to witness its power with her own eyes, as the alliance was still very much in place. Paradis was more or less Hizuru's bitch in this and they depended on them completely for tech advancement.

You don't need to be rocket scientist to figure out the situation was less than fucking ideal for Paradis, even without the whole Historia's sacrifice coming into play (although it's undeniable that it influenced Eren's decision to go his own way).

Did he? I thought it was a case of he went out for legitimate doctor business, heard that the wall was FUBAR'd, went to the capital to demand Geographia use her Coordinate powers to fix the situation, got rebuffed, and took things into his own hands.

Not like Eren would've listened. His going rogue was inevitable, problem with Erwin being alive would've been how much more difficult it would've been for him to pull off half of the shit he's pulled these last ten months. He might have actually failed, hard.

UNHOLY WARRIORS NO WONDER ZEKE DEFECTED TO PARADIS

Attached: ZEKE MAD.jpg (640x812, 192K)

Obvious bait. You faggots don't know the first fucking thing about animation but keep talking out of your ass.

>Erwinfags dont understand the manga

Well if taht were to happen the conflict will be more direct and probably personal too

Hilarious but also weird since Connie's homeless too.