Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai thread

continuing from The entire class has banded together to make sure Chihiro´s friendship towards Yugami is reciprocated, but Yugami is set in his ways and won´t make it easy. For chapters 78 and 79, we´ll see how things play out.

Attached: 1.jpg (836x1200, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nocandnc.tumblr.com/post/184159370107/yugami-trying-to-peek-into-the-art-craft
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 2.jpg (836x1200, 262K)

Attached: 3.jpg (836x1200, 236K)

Attached: 4.jpg (836x1200, 287K)

Attached: 5.jpg (836x1200, 208K)

Last chapter the entire class tried to bring yugami and chihiro closer by having them sit next to each other during a rakugou performance done by yugami's favourite storyteller. Momo here is really invested in this so she wants watanabe to tell what is happening, but it's nothing much.

We see that shimizu´s romance is still going strong, while the teachers murmur their concern over the future of some of their students. Yugami in particular seems to have indicated the college he wants to attend, but not what he actually wants to do.

As for the the performance itself, it starts with a joke about him hopefully being better than his student (who performed last year with a tepid reception), and it turns out to be a big sucess. The students even say it was even better than yugami´s performance last year.

Attached: 6.jpg (836x1200, 227K)

Attached: 7.jpg (836x1200, 207K)

Attached: 8.jpg (836x1200, 280K)

Attached: 9.jpg (836x1200, 198K)

Attached: 10.jpg (836x1200, 278K)

Attached: 11.jpg (836x1200, 252K)

Yugami himself takes a good look at Chihiro's face to make sure she liked it, and is obviously pleased that she did, since it means the rakugou performance was a sucess.

Watanabe himself wonders if yugami likes chihiro or not, since he has no idea of what the hell is he thinking. Kaori is all antsy so the pair gets along and says she will be angry at Watanabe if there aren't results. Watanabe replies the real moment will only happen later, while chihiro notices a paper dropped on the floor and realize's it's yugami's, which he confirms.

However when heiraku anounces it's time for questions, he states that he will only answer one question per student. This leaves Yugami stumped because he doesn't know which question he wants to ask the most.

Chihiro thinks back on the moments when yugami was a fanboy over rakugou, and she decides to help him out by asking the first thing that comes to mind, which is what´s Heiraku´s favourite food. Heiraku mentions a nice salad he ate recently, and Chihiro thinks she made a lame question.

Attached: 12.jpg (836x1200, 232K)

Attached: 13.jpg (836x1200, 212K)

Attached: 14.jpg (836x1200, 224K)

Attached: 15.jpg (836x1200, 194K)

Attached: 16.jpg (836x1200, 189K)

Attached: 17.jpg (836x1200, 253K)

Attached: 18.jpg (836x1200, 233K)

Attached: 19.jpg (836x1200, 227K)

Now egged on, Yugami goes full adorable fanboy and asks heiraku why did he even bother to give a rakugou performance to some students when he has such a busy schedule. Heiraku replies something to the effect that he did it because the students watching him were not devoted fans, and thus the most challenging. To him this kind of performance causes him the most axiety, but that he willingly goes throug it because he wants to make sure he can still be funny and deliver a good show.

After the show yugami thanks chihiro for standing up and making her question first, since it cleared his doubts. As this going on, Kaori asks if THIS is the moment where they will get to get closer to each other, and Watanabe smugly seems to think so...

Except Chihiro goes back to class the next moment while Yugami goes back home as usual, so a clearly exasperated Watanabe asks where the hell Yugami went and grumbles about why he would do that. Since the whole point was for both Yugami and Chihiro to be alone together, Kaori bullshits something about the whole class going out together after the performance so Chihiro decides to go fetch Yugami so he can join them.

She wants Yugami to be well accepted by the rest of the class and she´s NOT having a repeat of the end of the culture festival, some stairs aren't about to stop her! But not even running is enough for Chihiro to catch up with Yugami.

Attached: 20.jpg (836x1200, 225K)

Attached: 21.jpg (836x1200, 233K)

Attached: 22.jpg (836x1200, 303K)

Attached: 23.jpg (836x1200, 298K)

She's looks pretty damn determined.

Attached: 24.jpg (836x1200, 277K)

Attached: 25.jpg (836x1200, 249K)

However Chihiro is no quitter, and will catch up to him even if she has to pedal as hard as he does (as the baseball club players note).

As for Yugami, turns out he decided to celebrate attending a live heiraku show by going out to drink a very nice cup of tea in a classy cafe. Obviously Yugami has exquisite taste on more than two levels.

Meanwhile chihiro called her classmates to tell them she caught up with him, and they tell her to wait up in the cafe so they can show up later, while planning to only get there really late to give them some time.

Chihiro seems to enjoy the place, and yugami mentions that while the tea there is 800 yen, going out without lunch one day to be able to afford it could be worth the sacrifice because you savour it more. Chihiro tries to see if there´s something cheaper, but at that moment there´s an unexpected costumer coming in.

Attached: 26.jpg (836x1200, 244K)

Attached: 27.jpg (836x1200, 228K)

Attached: 28.jpg (836x1200, 200K)

Attached: 29.jpg (836x1200, 254K)

Attached: 30.jpg (836x1200, 210K)

Thanks a lot for the translations user.
You're doing God's work.

I´m not translating, just dumping after having read some recaps and partial translations.

Attached: 31.jpg (836x1200, 201K)

Takes a while to make chihiro stop gawking at the prices because she only brought 300 yen in her pocket, and since she got inside she wants to buy something. It turns out the person coming in was Heiraku, and he recognizes the two kids that asked him questions just before.

Meanwhile Chihiro sends another message saying the 2 of them will be fine on their own (she didn't want to invite her classmates to such an expensive place). This is interpreted as the friendship "date" going fine so everyone decides to go out for karaoke. Kaori is sceptical.

Now what maybe happens here is that Kuzumi reminds her that Yugami has managed to be rather supporting in the past, while Yeagashi thinks Yugami can do no wrong. Regardless, Kaori is still sceptical.

Then Heiraku decides to treat both youngsters to either tea or desert, which they both graciosly accept, he's really amused by their demeaneur, and asks if they are in love with each other (clearly old men just don't waste time). Yugami just chides Chihiro for spitting her expensive tea while she's trying to deny it. Chihiro then says they are classmates, but Heiraku then asks if they are not even friends...

Attached: 32.jpg (836x1200, 241K)

Attached: tumblr_pmhjp858uq1wvxoolo1_1280.png (1280x1845, 1.17M)

Attached: 33.jpg (836x1200, 212K)

Attached: 34.jpg (836x1200, 198K)

Chihiro doesn't know what to say, since she remembers oh so very clearly Yugami's statement that he doesn't need any friends. As she doesn't know where she stands with Yugami, so she stares at him hoping for his answer. Chapter 78 ends before he replies, and fans had to suffer a whole month in anticipation.

based

Attached: .jpg (2969x4096, 2.45M)

And in chapter 79, the answer is...

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (836x1200, 230K)

This is really hard to translate naturally because he starts replying in the previous page, and the bomb only drops in this page, but what he says is basically:

"Between she...and I... there is... NO FRIENDSHIP"

Attached: 2 (1).jpg (836x1200, 315K)

Attached: 3 (1).jpg (836x1200, 238K)

Attached: 4 (1).jpg (836x1200, 227K)

based autismo. when does ch 81 come out?

Attached: 5 (1).jpg (836x1200, 248K)

may 22, so we´re ahead of schedule.

Attached: 6 (1).jpg (836x1200, 233K)

nice. shame it ends. and shame it takes yugami 81 chapters to get a single friend. imagine how many decades it will take chihiro to seduce his ass.

Heiraku tries to defend friends as being something good to have, while Yugami insists that he doesn't need friends and Heiraku gives up when Yugami asks the question if an actual person could be better friend than rakugou (I think?). Conversation does give Heiraku some ideas for an original story though.

Then Chihiro sends a message to her classmates saying the two won't go to the group meeting, which they misunderstand as the two of them managing to get up together. In reality Chihiro is just biding her time to confront Yugami, managing to hold on until Heiraku leaves. When he does, she cries out that since they are not even friends, Yugami is just going to forget all about her and then she runs out of the cafe.

Attached: 7 (1).jpg (836x1200, 198K)

Attached: 8 (1).jpg (836x1200, 223K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppwqwwWEEU1v3ofai_1280.png (836x874, 447K)

Attached: 9 (1).jpg (836x1200, 277K)

Attached: 10 (1).jpg (836x1200, 194K)

Yugami gonna Yugami

Attached: 11 (1).jpg (836x1200, 249K)

Attached: 12 (1).jpg (836x1200, 256K)

Attached: 13 (1).jpg (836x1200, 221K)

On her way back home chihiro's anger somewhat subsides, as she rationalises that was just how yugami is, that he didn't mean to hurt her, and that in reality she is angry with him simply because she used to be so lonely and she didn't want to see it happen again.

The next day, in school, yugami tries to reach out to her out of concern for what happened yesterday, but Chihiro apologises for what happened and brushes him off, which freaks out Kaori to no end.

She asks the rest of the class what the hell happened and what they are gonna do about it, but everyone else gave up saying that perhaps it was inevitable and there is nothing they can do.

Time passes without either of the two managing to talk much with each other. Yugami on occasion even goes out of his way to look for Chihiro in the handicrafts club.

Attached: 14 (1).jpg (836x1200, 149K)

Attached: 15 (1).jpg (836x1200, 203K)

Attached: 16 (1).jpg (836x1200, 269K)

Attached: 17 (1).jpg (836x1200, 371K)

Attached: 18 (1).jpg (836x1200, 208K)

Attached: 19 (1).jpg (836x1200, 235K)

bump

Chihiro´s friends are concerned about her, and since christmas is approaching Kaori decides to have a big party with the girls before graduation, which takes place in Rio's house.

Christmas in Yugami's house is different from usual, as he doesn´t seem very excited about Heiraku performing on tv (is this like the only time it happens?) and even wishes he could see again the play he saw with Chihiro during the christmas "date" last year. His little sister is busy writing new year cards, and grandma is surprised that she didn't just decide to send e-mails, to which Yuuko replies that she feels that handwriting allows herself to convey feelings better, which impresses the grandmother while yugami doesn't think it makes a difference.

Back in the christmas party they seem to be channel hopping until there's some Rakugou on television, and Chihiro wonders if Yugami is watching the same show right now.

Attached: 20 (1).jpg (836x1200, 218K)

Attached: 21 (1).jpg (836x1200, 243K)

Attached: 22 (1).jpg (836x1200, 270K)

Attached: 23 (1).jpg (836x1200, 195K)

Attached: 24 (1).jpg (836x1200, 179K)

After having some fun, the girls decide to talk about what they are gonna do in the future. From right to left, Kaori is trying for university, Kuzumi is aiming at becoming a sports reporter, Chihiro just wants to pass her entrance exams, Rio is aiming to be a diplomat and Kimura (girl that made the terrible cookies for kadota) wants to be a nutricionist.

Back in Yugami's house, Youko has finally reached the point of writing a letter for Chihiro, who helped her study for the math test she struggled with, but doesn't know what to write. So she asks her brother if Chihiro will manage to reach university, and he replies Chihiro has good head on her shoulders, and is better at overcoming though situations than she thinks. Her sister tells him he really should tell Chihiro that and that he should be more open with her.

Attached: 25 (1).jpg (836x1200, 229K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppwtw45lDX1v3ofai_1280.png (836x953, 220K)

Attached: 26 (1).jpg (836x1200, 182K)

Attached: 27 (1).jpg (836x1200, 230K)

Attached: 28 (1).jpg (836x1200, 196K)

Attached: 29 (1).jpg (836x1200, 269K)

>Kimura (girl that made the terrible cookies for kadota)
Wasn't that Shimizu from Kadota's class?

>Blushing Yugami
Surprisingly cute.

Afterwards Chihiro returns from the party so happy her mother has to shake off the snow from her head, and she says she's proud of her. Before going to sleep, Chihiro starts to think of how she met her first friend (Kuzumi) thanks to yugami, as well as most of her other friends.She starts to think of the people she got to know through Yugami, like Kadota, Komai, Nidou, Hayashiyama, Shiori, Yuuko, Suzune, and even her pet turtle, raphael.

Finally she thinks of the whale plushie he gave her last winter. The time he told her what he thought about her before warning her that her father was about to take her away to america, when he brought her the equipment to allow Raphael to survive winter, when he thanked her for snapping him out of his mental block in the baseball tournament semi-finals...

She was impressed when he showed her what university he was aiming for, and that he would take no second choices. And much like Yugami just enjoyed everything the culture festival had to offer, she realizes she got more than enough from Yugami.

It´s just her family name, she´s Shimizu Kimura like you have Chihiro Watanuki, Yuuji Yugami, Wakana Kuzumi or Rio Fujisawa.

Attached: 30 (1).jpg (836x1200, 189K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_ppwr6onaka1v3ofai_1280.png (1280x1642, 715K)

Original page. The translations were taken from this tumblr blog.

nocandnc.tumblr.com/post/184159370107/yugami-trying-to-peek-into-the-art-craft

Attached: 31 (1).jpg (836x1200, 142K)

Attached: 32 (1).jpg (836x1200, 265K)

Attached: 33 (1).jpg (836x1200, 191K)

Time passes some more and it's time for the new year. Chihiro checks her messages and e-mails without too much enthusiasm, feeling more curious about her letters.

While sorting out the letters, she notices a particular handwriting she's quite familiar with, and when she confirms who sent it, she gets up and asks her mother if she has any leftover new year cards so she can reply to yugami.

And that's the end of chapter 79! After this, there are only two chapters more, and the last one is only coming out on the 22th of May. Since we have two days left, I´ll probably just post chapter 80 for tomorrow, and then post some fan art I happened to like.

I don´t know if TL user is around, but since chapter 82 will be posted fresh from the scans, there won´t be any recaps or other translations I can guide myself with, so it would be nice if you could make a live translation just for that chapter. For today, that´s all from me.

Attached: 34 (1).jpg (836x1200, 223K)

>chapter 82
Meant chapter 81, of course.

Like we've seen in the last translated chapter, Yugami has no objections to having a girlfriend once he graduates.

Are you sure they aren't different people?
I am pretty sure the girl who used to like kadota and that one other girl who is friends with Chihiro, the baseball manager and kaori are different people.

why is Chihiro so cute?

Attached: .jpg (836x1200, 292K)

You can look back in the chapters introduced to be sure, but i think so. Chihiro even got some cookies from her in chapter 70.

Wait but I see your point, since shimizu is clearly a year younger than chihiro, and all of the girls in the party are finalists... i probably goofed there, but for the record the name written down is kimura and not shimizu.
iint

I just looked it up and I am 100% sure now.
Shimizu is in Kadota's class and Kimura was also at the schooltrip Yugami's class went.
They have a very similiar hairstyle which might have caused the confusion

ch53 tls incoming

>I challenge you
>Yugami
>We'll be fighting for Chihiro-chan in the Spring Tournament

>Then
>I could go see a movie with the winner

>And that happened

Attached: image043.jpg (764x1200, 633K)

Love you, user.
I'd kill for a sequel about Yugami's life in college. My heart is going to be empty in the coming week.

>The next day

>You seem cheery, Yugami-san
>Even though Chihiro-chan got put up as a wager

>I never even once said that I was taking him up on his challenge
>It's irrelevant to me

Attached: image044.jpg (764x1200, 454K)

>You aren't planning on just letting it go, are you?
>Don't make up your mind so quickly

>You saw it, too, right?
>The look Hayashima-san had in his eyes yesterday

>It was pure insanity
>No one could've stopped him

>I thought of it once I came home but, isn't it dangerous?

>If we lose
>Chihiro-san is the one taking the brunt

>Of that intensity

>Chihiro

>Hayashima

Attached: image045.jpg (764x1200, 536K)

>There's

>There's no problem
>as long as we win the match

Attached: image046.jpg (764x1200, 473K)

>Yugami-kun Competes

Attached: image047.jpg (764x1200, 496K)

>What is it? What's up?

>Look. Captain is writing something

>That's...

>the (ya) notebook

>What is the (ya) notebook?
>A point system Yugami developed in the past to evaluate the baseball club members' abilities.
>Kuzumi dissolved it when it was given to her because it was inhumane.
>Refer to volume 4 chapter 19

Attached: image048.jpg (764x1200, 562K)

>It can't be
>Just as we approach the Spring Tournament

>He's starting to evaluate us

>Yugami-san

>He's trying to protect Chihiro-san in his own way
>This can
>potentially shake up the starting positions

>Oh?
>Shake up the starting positions, huh

Attached: image049.jpg (764x1200, 568K)

>Wonderful

>To think an opportunity would present itself so soon

>The era of us first years is upon us

>Yeah

>Show the higher ups our capabilities

Attached: image050.jpg (764x1200, 486K)

>What the hell? The first years are suddenly working their asses off

>This is bad
>They'll get a jump on us at this rate

>I need to do something

>Move, move

Attached: image051.jpg (764x1200, 564K)

>There may be some bad blood between first and second years

>Our team is lacking teamwork.
>What can I do about it
>This is why human relations are...
>Damn. What a pain in the ass

Attached: image052.jpg (764x1200, 436K)

>How can she be so carefree?
>She's being used as a wager

>It's like she's unaware of the predicament she's in

Attached: image053.jpg (764x1200, 437K)

Thank you both dump user and TL user.

It's all coming to an end. These last couple of weeks have been fun due to you both.

>You are in deep shit right now

>Come again?

>You scared me. It was just about the promise with Hayashima-kun

Attached: image054.jpg (764x1200, 527K)

>It's okay
>Even if you win or lose
>I think it's good that we talked it out once

>You seem lax about it
>You invited this predicament

>You're exaggerating

>You saw the guy yesterday
>Nothing was getting through to him. Nothing could stop him

>Nothing can stop him

>Please go out with me
>A kiss on the cheek please
>But I downgraded
>A kiss on the forehead is fine, too

>Miscommunication

>If he ever approaches you when no one's around
>Run away! Run away as fast as you can

>No way. That again. It'll be fine
>Hahaha

Let's have a toast for the douchebags

Attached: image055.jpg (764x1200, 502K)

>Do you know about the Stellar's sea cow?

>Huh? What is that?
>What's with that all of the sudden

>It's a dugong-like animal that lived in the North Pacific

>They were hunted to extinction 250 years ago

>The meat and oil were very delicious

>They didn't fear humans much at all
>And when they're attacked, they merely cowered on the sea floor

>This guy looks edible

>Even though they were defenseless and kept getting attacked
>they congregate to try and help one another when one got hurt. They were that type of animal

>Jackpot

>You okay, bro?

>We're here to help

>There were too kind to survive

>You're wrong

Attached: image056.jpg (764x1200, 578K)

>The Stellar's sea cows were
>too naive

>The naive cannot survive
>You'll die if you're naive

>It's easy to ambush anyone when they let their guard down

>Y-
>You're just exaggerating

Attached: image057.jpg (764x1200, 519K)

>The Stellar's sea cows are dead

>Society is unreasonable
>It's just not soft

>That's it! That's exactly right
>This world isn't soft

Attached: image058.jpg (764x1200, 459K)

>I'm hitting it somewhere tricky

Attached: image059.jpg (764x1200, 579K)

>Nice one, Kadota

>Next

>Next

Attached: image060.jpg (764x1200, 632K)

>Nidou, you have a sharp swing

>Of course it is. I can get the team the championship like this.

>What is this?

>What's going on?

>Why are they all taking it serious?

>Ah! That notebook

Attached: image061.jpg (764x1200, 555K)

>look the seacow up
>it was discovered in 1741
>was extinct by 1768
God fucking damn that is quick.
A whole species extinct in less than 30 years.

Really like this cover page.

>I'll give it to you if you want.
>They won't be needing it anymore

>They're all trying to clear a path with their own strengths
>even without the (ya) notebook

>You suck! Why can't you even catch that?

>That's because your control sucks

>The skilled player should be using the new bat

>Then that would be me

>Don't they seem kind of tense?

>They're just building character

>The world is not soft

Attached: image062.jpg (764x1200, 528K)

>You have to accept that reality and live with this
>Accept it as it is and don't bury it deep down

>We'll fight them over the positions

>An organization based on competitiveness is a strong one

>T- that may
>be true

Attached: image063.jpg (764x1200, 537K)

>I'm kind of worried

>You coddle them too much

>Who the hell rolled the ball here?
>What if I get hurt?

>You bastard. You're too audacious

>Try and hurt me.
>I'll get my revenge no matter how long it takes

>They're so competitive it looks like they're about have a death match

Attached: image064.jpg (764x1200, 533K)

>Komai-kun?

>Why are you here?
>Did something happen?

>It looks like he wants to join the Handicrafts Club

>Again?
>What about the baseball club?

>I'll give it up
>I don't belong there anymore

Attached: image065.jpg (764x1200, 548K)

>rakugou
Im not sure Im Japanese enough to understand this brand of comedy. I mean Im not dumb I get it. It just strikes me typically as a very long drive for not a lot of joke.

>Oh
>That's where you were

>Kadota-kun

>Sorry to bother you, Chihiro-san
>Komai, what's gotten into you?
>Saying that you're quitting

>I'm useless
>It'd be better if I disappear

>I'm bad for everyone

>What did they tell you?
>Don't worry about it
>Nidou's faction are the bad ones

Attached: image066.jpg (764x1200, 481K)

>Don't be talking shit about people

>Come back, Komai. I was just about to tell you were finally becoming useful

>Komai ran away to get away from you

>Don't fall for his sweet talk. Come to us if you want to get a step up.

>Come to the Kadota faction. We have fun there

Attached: image067.jpg (764x1200, 547K)

>Ow. It hurts

>Ow! I said it hurts

>Let go of him. You're hurting him

>It'll all be over if you let go

>Neither
>of them are real parents

>Yugami-kun

>A real mother would let go of their child if they're hurting him.
>Ooka Echizen's judgement was that if it's real love, they would consider if the other party is distressed
>~From "Ko Arasoi"~

>Will Komai-kun be alright?

>He was safe while he was here, at the very least

>It looks like there's infighting but teamwork is important, you know

Attached: image068.jpg (764x1200, 541K)

>They deepening their relationship by fighting right now.
>Their bond is only beginning

>If they survive this harsh environment, they will probably end up stronger
>We'll keep winning and we'll definitely beat Amagi.

>Yugami-kun
>is really considering the promise with Hayashima-kun

>I'm kinda
>getting a bad feeling from this

>Ugh
>A bad omen

Attached: image069.jpg (764x1200, 468K)

That poor bastard.

>The day of the match

>We'll start by winning this first match

>Kamihoshi Ohhhh

>Kamihoshi
>Midorizawa Academy

>Kamihoshi High School lost their first match in the Spring Tournament

Attached: image070.jpg (764x1200, 543K)

>That was the most miserable way we've ever lost

>Why do you think we lost?

>It's because
>of your attitudes every day

Attached: image071.jpg (764x1200, 596K)

>That omake that did a rendition of a Rakugou skit where the entire buildup is for a pun

I'm with you brother.

>To your teammates you're always so

>I'm better than that guy
>He's lucky he's having a good day
>Everyone's stupid except me

>rude

>Your conduct is just you

>Kukuku. That team looks weak
>I'll just stomp them and get bitches
>Hmph. There's no need to go all out against them

>looking down on the enemy team

>And in the end

>Throw to second
>Throw to home
>Hit it here
>Hit a fat homerun

>you imploded

>You're all so childish
>I was way too optimistic

>I don't think the fight over positions is exactly bad.
>But if we were more cooperative...

>That's true.
>The results would have been different if we only had teamwork.

Attached: image072.jpg (764x1200, 547K)

>Our team is lacking teamwork.
>What can I do about it
>This is why human relations are...
>Shit. What a pain in the ass

>I should have put my foot down and thought of something then

>The vital parts are a pain
>The world isn't so soft, after all

>Ha?

>Spring Tournament
>Game over
>Kamihoshi - 0
>Midorizawa Academy - 1

>Huh? Kamihoshi lost?
>Their opponents aren't even that good

Attached: image073.jpg (764x1200, 499K)

I wonder what form of comedy the Japanese find equally as foreign.

It's moment like these that you realize that Yugami cares a lot for Chihiro despite his attitude. I don't think he would do this for anyone else.

>Why though?

>That bastard
>How dare he lose before our battle

>Wait. Come to think of it, what's going to happen now?
>Would it be an automatic win for Hayashima-kun?

>I'll go to the movies with the winner

>Run away
>as fast as you can

>No but I already made a promise
>But the contest
>Just what should I do?

the end

Attached: image074.jpg (764x1200, 468K)

I just want them to be friends. Yugami can still be himself while admitting that's nice to be friends with people. There's nothing really about his personally that should exclude the idea of being so.

>>Yugami-kun
>>A real mother would let go of their child if they're hurting him.
>>Ooka Echizen's judgement was that if it's real love, they would consider if the other party is distressed
>>~From "Ko Arasoi"~
Wasn't that king solomon?

Thanks for translating and dumping again.

Thanks user.