Samurai 8

Thoughts on chapter 2?

Attached: S8-Ch2.png (647x616, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_the_Eight_Samurai
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still unreadable. Okubo still need to put more work into making characters stand out from the background. It's terrible at this point because it's takes time to actually decide what's the focus of the page when the characters blended too much with the background

Attached: Based Kishi.png (371x393, 128K)

Too early to tell. I'll give it 10 chapters before I decide if I want to stick with this series. As of right now, nothing is really hooking me

how many westerners seething on twitter over this already?

Hes already gotten into
>But I was just like you
territory. At least it wasn't on a baddy (yet)

Attached: FuckKishi.png (524x214, 99K)

Nana = 7
Next party member will have Roku in their name

so far they're saying they liked it more than the first

Eh, it's okay but not really good yet.

>I can't understand the art
This isn't even worth a (You). Get your eyes checked, I can understand it just fine.

The art is too busy and has no real focus in its panels. A lot of people have already mentioned how it lacks proper shading, but it's main issue is that it has too much going on

This manga would honestly be so much better in full color, but that's not gonna happen.

>but that's not gonna happen.
If KnY can get full color releases after 100 something chapters, Samurai 8 can too

I completely forgot about that.

Not all manga get color release, before KnY was Ghostits

>It was night time when we saved dad
But the entire last chapter looked like it was in the middle of the day. Nothing implied it was darker. Actually was it like this in the Ninja War as well in Naruto?

Different artist. But yeah, that line confused the fuck out of me too.

It's probably throwaway to explain why we didn't get the wide shot of the entire world and Hachimaru's reaction to being outside for the first time in chapter 1.

I understand it's a different artist, but Kishimoto still does rough outlines and the artist takes some liberties with body language and paneling. I cant' find that image that showed a before and after.

How fucking fast did you speedread?

Attached: night.jpg (706x526, 210K)

Well then my bad. A couple pages at the tail end where the chapter's focus was mostly on a fight that was bright as fuck.

the artstyle is not clicking with me,

the story is kinda meh at the moment.

Way is the ground bright as fuck?

The art lacks focus, man.

Anyone know when will the chapter be on manga plus?

Its already there

Right now unless there's some international release date I don't know about.

Read Kimetsu no Yaiba instead.

I have zero idea what the building structures are supposed to be. It looks weird to the point where I'm just not understanding what some of them are supposed to be.

Overall, I have no idea what's going on, but I'll stick with the train ride a little bit longer.

Ok thanks. Imma check that kimetsu too

Older Japan with some cyberpunk flavor to it ingrained into nature with a lot of clay. That's what I take away from it. It's okay as far as design, but over the years it feels like Kishimoto (and I guess this extends to understudy)'s art has gotten simpler in a way that looks worse.

Axed soon.
Twitter opinions
Obsessed

>Read Kimetsu no Yaiba instead.
Nah the art sucks

>Axed soon
seething shogishitter

It's better than this tripe in creating a flow of motion and coloring.

>shogi
Axed sooner

>kimetsufags obsessed
OH NO NO NO

i wish but it'll end when Kishimoto feels like it. Because he has seniority and Japan loves to suck up to that rather than develop fresher talent.
The real obsession is trying to create drama over comics by pitting fans against each other. Sad.

If you say so dude

It will never be as good as Orient

yeah cause it'll better

Please stop trying to start shit

>simultaneously hinata but trans but also the sasuke rival but the love interest
based kishi

whens the tournament arc

after the first two arcs

will the nips turn on kishi if he has his main protag marry a trans

Art looks garbage, pass.

Nah that'd make the sales double, especially if it's a futa

still boring reading about this eternal virgin doing nothing

rip offof better thing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_of_the_Eight_Samurai

yeah MHA is pretty shit

>nanashi

cute bunnyboy

will the art get better

No. Unless Kishi's former assistant grows into his own style, but fat fucking chance.

progressive

Attached: queer.png (1065x655, 560K)