Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.02_[2019.05.19_16.17.09].jpg (1280x720, 52K)

"Hell is repetition, over and over again..."

This shit is so gay.

I'm actually surprised they resolved the missing sister thing. Thought that would be at the end of the season. Although the Another behind it is definitely the main villain.

I'm not sure he's the main villain, I thought it was more to emphasize that he'll never stop

No, not the black-clothed demon, but horned demon. One who wants Azazel to despair forever .
Also, pretty interesting thing with all the lights in the end. Guess he just threw all the parts away and they naturally went back to people they were taken from. Though by the looks of it, there were hundreds of parts. I wonder if all the girls were thrown out too?

That was a surprisingly good ending. Trapped in a cycle of despair of his own causing. Had the right kind of feel to it.

Attached: loop ending.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

Would be much better without so many casualties.

another are no joke
Is it normal for the thread to be this slow?
I just start the show

Most all-male occult series with not much fighting don't get many posts on Yea Forums. Unless it's Natsume.

To be fair, the humans were released afterwards, then got their lost parts back. "Anothers" don't understand time passing and why the humans are so distressed about missing a few decades. Silly humans

>casualties
Aren't there zero casualties, though? They seem to end up back in the regular world after he takes something from them. Unless he's stealing an important organ or something, I don't think they'd die. Even if he stole their head or skin or something, they'd probably just lose feeling in it, like Arata's friend being unable to move her arm.
Or am I forgetting one or multiple of them dying?
People just aren't watching it.

I think they might die once he's done using them. Or more like he doesn't care what happens to the girls once he's done with them. Like Coyote took a few girls he was done with for his zombie ritual thing. Who knows who or what took the other girls and what was done to them.
Not to mention their lives are completely uprooted too since. The one girl who lost her singing voice was from the 60s, so now she has do adjust to modern society and likely her family and friends are dead or really old.

That's a shame
The anime is pretty good

>Or more like he doesn't care what happens to the girls once he's done with them. Who knows who or what took the other girls and what was done to them.
Oh, yeah, that's more likely to be the case, you're right. He didn't try to stop them from taking back the two girls after he failed. Considering they don't age while there so they technically can't die from old age and there were no girls there besides the guy's sister and Arata's friend, I wonder how morbidly we're supposed to interpret that?
>Not to mention their lives are completely uprooted too since.
That's all true, but they're still alive, at least. They can rebuild their life, despite what happened, at least, and with the added benefit that they'll get back what was stolen a few decades down the line when the guy fails again. It's shit, but not the worst that could've happen to them.

It's kind of interesting in a way that the author ended this arc with the fact that he will continue to do this and the main characters will likely have no way to stop him from doing this and repeating the cycle once more, causing hundreds of more women to go missing and lose body parts. Surprisingly dark, but I guess Pandora's story ended the same way.

That was a pretty good episode
They've been saying it all this time but this one really showed how Anothers are completely alien to our way of thinking
It's dangerous to be their enemies but it's also dangerous to be their friends

Sakaki did say to consider them a force of nature. The occult squad are like firefighters, they can't really prevent it from happening.
I like it that way, the protagonists don't need to be heroes

Oh, like when Theo says they're not there to exterminate the demons, just to get them out there alive with the girls.

I kind of like how all of the cases are kinda resolved but at the same time not.

> are like firefighters
But firefighters actually do stuff and these guys - not so much. They literally did nothing in this arc, same with pandora's box. Zombie whatever their name was problem, tengu/angel conflict and that drinking god problem was resolved only by Arata being main hero. Why do they even have this department if they only can fuck shit up?

So is this shit decent or what?

Just give it a chance already. Or at least make a meaningful question if you're that insecure about spending 20 minutes watching an episode.

Say something nice about my husband

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.09_[2019.05.20_00.05.05].jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

you know what people say about chokers/collars

>tfw no coyote bf

you mean wife

Give me a life stone

Attached: 74718718_p1.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

ok

Lot's of coyote boyfriend this week, at last.

Attached: D50FZeMV4AAx8rD.jpg (1448x2048, 312K)

Just three dudes. Having fun.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.27_[2019.05.20_01.39.06].jpg (1280x720, 89K)

that dont look to fun to me

Oh by the way, there's gonna be character songs for this, Coyote's is gonna be called "Call my name - only for you"

I hope it's lewd.

WHAT IS LOVE

I'm actually enjoying this show. Its a shame there's not more of us out there who keep up with it.

Sakaki's just a little hunched. Where else are you going to put the tallest guy in the group but the very center backseat blocking the back window?

BABY DON'T HURT ME.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.53_[2019.05.20_01.57.22].jpg (1280x720, 79K)

NO MORE.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.04_[2019.05.20_01.58.51].jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Hot damn that was incredible performance by Y.Aoi. It's a shame we didn't get more of her.

Attached: tax payer funded three person raid team.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

okay I chuckled
I love the strangely satisfied look Sakaki has

He's a cool dude, here to kick ass and take sisters, and he's all out of sister. I'm not sure if Arata's weapon of choice is invisible nunchucks or some kind of giant scissors. Maybe Seimei was a fist wizard and that's what Huehue is into.

mayonegg

The more I look at it the longer Sakaki's legs seem to be
It's like an optical illusion

Shit, I hadn't even noticed, I was so distracted by Theo's casual slipping his boot off.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.30_[2019.05.20_01.49.20].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Episode really showed the power imbalance between Anothers and humans. Azazel is just going to continue ruining certain people's lives while nothing can really be done until Azazel decides he's done with those girls.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.26_[2019.05.20_13.03.50].jpg (1280x720, 357K)

I kept expecting Arata to try and reason with him but maybe he's in shock now. He's learned his lesson, there's no negotiating with these monsters.

I want to know what negotiating with Cerberus looks like.

That's what I like though. They set the rule that Anothers are beyond human understanding and that humans can't really do shit about them so it's nice that they're sticking by that. If they had negotiated or defeated azazel or some shit that'd be super lame.

So what the fuck was the sister doing for over a decade? Did Azazel need the eyes last and just kept her around for over a decade?

Wait, pic related was her?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 07 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle]-17m11s.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Maybe he just kept her there every time it failed, keeping the eyes are probably more important than an arm or leg. Still not sure though.

It seemed like he made a point to use eyes last, so I'm guessing that they probably were the last thing he needed and he just kept her around until then.

oneechanimouto, what has Azazel wrought

Attached: it dangerous to go alone, take this.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Was it not? I didn't check the credits but it sure sounded like her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin - 07 [1080p].png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

I went to took the same screenshot as and yeah, it's her. Incredible performance, indeed.

Interesting how this show with a really gay premise is in fact not very gay. Coyote would probably like to get his ass pounded by Arata any day of the week, but he prefers cute gamer girls.

Based

I also like how Gay Coyote actively remains a very nasty trickster rather than just settling down as a house-husbandwife for Arata.

He's really good at sucking dick

Hey. That was actually a really interesting story this time. Humans find a horrific endless cycle and they can't do anything about it but run away.

I also like that Arata doesn't warm up to him even when he's helping. I thought he was going to reach out and try to touch him after Coyote saved them from Cerberus, but he just sort of thanked him reluctantly. He's not forgetting how scary he is, and Coyote isn't letting him, clearly repeating how he doesn't care if Arata's friends die.

This.

I wonder if Theo has some dark backstory, we don't have all that many episodes left and next week it's time for Coyote

Attached: Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin ep07.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)