Bokuben

Yea Forums appreciation for next chapter go

Attached: 1558249316867.png (1906x2413, 1.64M)

First for Uruka a shit.

Second for Uruka a shit.

Good thread.

Fumino a best, Sensei a shit, Uruka a winner, Senpai a doctor.

Uruka is cute.

Attached: handholding.png (201x282, 35K)

inb4 another autism filled thread between THL vs TLK.

Uruka a best
Rizu, Sensei and Sawako also are great
Fumino a fucking shit

Attached: 1557598869359.jpg (2595x2520, 1.64M)

You and Fumino are a fucking shit

Attached: 1554358642080.png (666x750, 371K)

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

Attached: 1535247951404.jpg (666x750, 322K)

inb4 Ikeda

Why does Uruka still get chapters? She's already resigned from the moebowl.

What a coincidence, me too.

Attached: 1556994195408.jpg (1912x2185, 1.05M)

Why wouldn't there be chapters about best girl?

Attached: 1536288088201.jpg (1000x1960, 2.46M)

I love Fumino.

Attached: 1516619214503.png (516x892, 323K)

We know, Tsutsui.

>loving shit

I, too, love best girl.

He didn't say Uruka.

yeah, he said fartmino

I, too, am part of the yakuza.

best*

I'm told Yakuzaman lurks these threads. Was this him?

Attached: Bokuben True End.png (961x256, 24K)

Fumino being an innocent daughter of a yakuza boss would be awesome. She has a personality that could pull it off.

Based Uruka still making Fumishitters seethe. Can't wait for her chapter

Attached: true end.png (729x500, 513K)

can't wait too see the cute couple chapter

This is not Fumino, this is her twin sister, blackmino

I only see seething Urukafags in here, though.

FPBP.

Would have been a neat send-up to his mentor's flagship work too and a way to tie-in the whole wingwomen brigade she has.

Silly, user. Anybody that hates Uruka automatically equals seething and must be a Fuminofag.

>whole wingwomen brigade she has
Best minor characters, imo. A fun bunch.

what did he mean by this

Attached: hmmm.jpg (613x181, 29K)

>fuminofags complain about circlejerking last thread
>now they're trying their hardest to have an actual circlejerk in this one
and then they wonder why nobody likes them

Attached: ikeda chest.jpg (104x245, 14K)

CUTE!

Attached: 1554569099034.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

Maybe he means his butt hurts.

from what?

Attached: shitpost.jpg (310x310, 28K)

My wife Fumino is lovely.

Attached: 1534716505637.png (1644x1246, 1.36M)

Imagine not renting a great apartment because it's "haunted"
What a bunch of superstitious Japs!

Attached: 1549471015958.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>local autistic child breaks into home on a regular basis.
You bet your ass I wouldn’t live there.

Need Uruka color doujin by orangemaru.

Is Kirisu good?

Silly user, any Fuminofag shitting up a thread must be a falseflagging Urukafag

who

I'm sorry to hear that.

>muh fuminofag circlejerk

urukafag*

It's obviously more than 2 people, user.

I hate it so much.

Attached: Denji.png (187x432, 55K)

Rizu has 1 more pic by comparison. I guess Rizufags are circlejerking in an Uruka' circlejerk thread too according to your logic.

Rizubros are welcome

Attached: 1551038368202.png (474x658, 256K)

>shitting up a thread by complaining about circlejerk without any circlejerking being present
>diverting the thread to Fumino posting because god forbid any thread discussing the current chapter or girl.
>displaying double standard by bitching about circlejerking (in a thread without any circlejerking) and then openly admitting to shitpost a thread because other anons called out Fuminofags for circlejerking in previous threads.
>excusing your own shitposting by playing the victim
>recycling the same shitty arguments for Fumino's shitty character which has been btfo every single time

>even Rizufags who hate Uruka are welcome
Now that's the spirit.

Who are you quoting?

Welcome to leave.

Don't forget resorting to endgame when they get cornered.

Attached: ikedetermined.jpg (82x102, 7K)

No one cares. Quit trying to ruin another thread with your needless bitching over nothing.

Good thing there hasn't been a single one in these threads,

>Quit trying to ruin another thread with your needless bitching over nothing.
which is quite ironic but agreed

>muh double standards
>muh playing victim
>muh shitty character
Yeah because you are totally not a shitposter driven by hate and bias yourself.

And the funny thing it's a fellow Urukafag thread he's greentext bombing.

Attached: rip.jpg (730x186, 76K)

What do you expect from IRLbara club?

They will never accept that they're at fault. Not even in the last thread where they singlehandedly shat all over it. Notice how they're circlejerking over Fumino in this thread when they don't even do that in the anime threads, just to spite people. They're a bunch of hypocrites.

This wouldn't have been a problem if you just let us be, but noooooooooooooooooo
You faggots had to double down on your faggotry while we were too busy not caring. And look what you did, you've awoken the proverbial giant. Every shit thread from here on out will be on (You) and the rest of (You) faggots.

Attached: 1548450338089.png (387x497, 70K)

Nice deflecting.

Jesus those legs

What? It's the opposite. You have to spray your diarrhea all over the threads if Fumino is not relevant in them, all because you can't stand people talking about other girls. You're already the giant blemish of these threads.

Haters are insecure. And Urukafags want to divert the heat off Uruka, so their plan for a long time has been to shit on Fuminofags and blame them for everything.

>Yeah because you are totally not a shitposter driven by hate and bias yourself
Just describing the literal previous thread
>urukafag

>sensei chapter
>bokuben threads aren't dead
Really makes you think.

There's hardly any Uruka hate anymore unless it's fabricated Fuminofag shitposting like in this thread.

>shit threads up yourself
>blame it on others
I see

>so their plan for a long time has been to shit on Fuminofags and blame them for everything.
Last thread was "literally" all on Fuminofags though, so the fuck is your point?

To be honest this arc skyrocketed her in my opinion.
She's not as good as Yea Forums or /his/ to me, but she's well above /sci/ and especially Yea Forums.

Attached: 13.jpg (929x1300, 381K)

she is the one who carries this manga in more than one way, the "main girls" are a bunch of slackers

Not really, but if you count last thread, why you have to count every thread before that too.

Senseibros at least could have a period of good discussion and speculation before the shitposting began. Sadly Fuminofags will make sure to shitpost Uruka chapter threads to death this week

Attached: 1545939205677.png (920x740, 308K)

Uruka a best!

Attached: 73228398_p0.png (1040x1570, 1.94M)

Based Yotsubro

Attached: 1534599892474.png (836x758, 389K)

>Not really
Yeah, I can safely discard your post into the trash with this.

>sensei has already reached the point where she can't afford to not have moeyuki around

What if she loses then?

She'll always have her imouto

Attached: 06.png (902x1300, 421K)

Me too, m8.

I'm must glad Asumi arc is over. An arc full of nothing is painful.

Fuminofags always wanted to minimize the shitposting. Just check the threads after the poll, senseifags started shitting up the threads and then urukafags added in with their toxic shitposting. It was all fun and games for us fuminofags and we had our banter but we decided that we wanted to maintain a standard for the quality of the threads for bokuben. No toxic shitposting that has nothing funny about it at all, just enjoy your girl if you like. But I guess that's not allowed anymore since we're the boogeyman that lives inside your head rent-free

Attached: 1521316708606.png (362x854, 181K)

You're making up a bunch of bullshit there, especially about Fuminofags. You're now by far the most defensive and whiny fanbase. Banter is the last thing you are capable of handling.
Again, check the last thread and see how Fuminofags purposefully started the meta shitposting thanks to their victim complex when the thread had nothing to do with them. It's not a boogeyman when you just can't contain your accumulated butthurt in every thread.

Besides that, I'm convinced that many, if not most of the baiting and shitposting that conveniently gets shouted and greetext to point the finger at Fuminofags are done by anti-Fuminofags who raise falseflag. It's so easy for them to do that because they propagate and perpetuate this belief that all Fuminofags are out to get them. Like, nevermind the fact Fuminofags weren't the ones who started shit that caused the current waifu wars and fanbase wars we have to put up with.

I didn't realize I ended up in the bizarro dimension.

The arc was great, fuck you.

>an arc where nothing happens or develops
>skyrocketing her

Considering you're still defending or ignoring what they did in other threads, no, they're legit Fuminofags

He said nothing false. Fuminofags did the most banter posting back in the day up around till last summer, basically before Senseifags dropped a shitstorm bomb for little to no reason out of the blue. This is accounting the fact Yea Forums hate was common but didn't trigger Urukafags to spite back with shitpost like it does now.

>He

It was a fine arc, they're just mad it wasn't shitting up nonsense left and right for maximum shock value.

>r-remember the good times when we could circlejerk, act smug and shit on all the other girls without getting called out

That's ancient history. You're currently the worst fanbase bar none.

>Fuminofags always wanted to minimize the shitposting.
What do you call the last thread then?

>the clinic not closing up for good
>not nonsense

>Besides that, I'm convinced that many, if not most of the baiting and shitposting that conveniently gets shouted and greetext to point the finger at Fuminofags are done by anti-Fuminofags who raise falseflag
Are you like purposely ignoring the shit that happened in the last thread?

>the arc was great
Prove it

My point squarely established that they didn't started it. Every reaction that haters created doesn't mean that they started it, but the exact opposite. If anything, YOU are the one who defends and ignore what haters do to shift the blame and pretend like they don't do any shitposting whatsoever. What fanbase would want this shit that you guys keep foaming at the mouth with? We sure as hell don't. But this is precisely why it's so easy for you to attack us even if it means falseflagging just because you hate Fumino. To put it into perspective, Fuminofags hardly need to falseflag, that is we hardly see blatant bait that are created for the sole purpose for attacking Fuminofags. Even when Fuminofags point out falseflag or legit say they have nothing to do with it, you don't believe it because you're determined to make them the big bad evil.

Moefags a shit
Fuminofags a shit
Senseifags a shit
Urukafags a shit
Rizufags a shit
Senpaifags a shit
Sawakofags a shit
Mizukifags a shit
All you faggots are fucking annoying and your favorite girl is trash.

You mean the last thread where haters went full-autistic to attack an entire fanbase because of one post that made a mockery of "muh Fuminofag circlejerk" that haters complained about in threads before that one? Hmm yeah.

>Fuminofags shit up all the threads recently for weeks and the literal previous thread is blatant proof of that
>decides to completely ignore that happened in the previous thread or even point anything about their behaviour
>BaCK iN tHe DaY, wHeN x DiD y
are you for real?

You write so much yet tell so little. Taking the last thread as example, there was zero shitposting aimed at Fumino or her fans, and it was a good thread before some Fuminofag started shit and another one continued where the first left off. You only have yourselves to blame.

I've been saying for a while, it is futile to reason them. Fuminofags will always get blamed for everything no matter what. On the bright side, every will be about Fumino, in one way or another. Being popular comes with certain territories and that includes attention from detractors who are very insecure.

seeYeah, (you) can fuck off now. Don't go crying wolf next you you start shitting up a thread and try hiding your victim complex in every post you make inbred.

>Urukafags shit up all the recently for weeks
Fixed for the truth.

Nice deflection. Still not an agrument.

>Fuminofags will always get blamed for everything no matter what.
>literally responsible for shitting up the last thread

Attached: i see.png (500x441, 330K)

Sensei a best though

Attached: 72751401_p0 (1).jpg (2232x2050, 2.87M)

>Fuminofags are single-handedly responsible for shitting up a comf thread with actual discussion about the chapter
>Fuminofags get blamed for everything
You get blamed for shit you're responsible for, which was literally, the shitposting done in the previous thread where some faggots literally "admitted" to shitposting. But no, Fuminofags get blamed for everything and they can do nothing wrong.

Oh please, haters shit up threads by shitting on Fumino whenever it pleases them which is all the time, yet most of the time Fuminofags getting even or throwing banter doesn't cost threats to blow up. But a post that dislikes Uruka or God forbids Mafuyu? Suddenly all hell breaks loose and wanton shitflings starts because certain fans have the need to disagree and prove that person wrong. And if that's not enough they have to accuse Fuminofags right away per forcing xfags war if it turns meta.

Older women are there to suffer in this type of story.

>muh last thread
>see last thread
>triggered anti-Fuminofags who contributed the most at shitting up the threads than a mere few Fuminofags
Broken record much?

Just because you say so and because that's how you perceive reality doesn't make it true. Just like this thread, you blame Fuminofags when it was haters who started this whole meta whining. But I guess it's like , Fuminofags simply can't live outside of your rent-free head and are the big boogeyman for you.

Urukabros have done nothing wrong

Attached: 1555784144489.jpg (1910x2074, 884K)

That makes too much sense for Urukashitters to swallow.

>Oh please, haters shit up threads by shitting on Fumino whenever it pleases them which is all the time
>yet most of the time Fuminofags getting even or throwing banter doesn't cost threats to blow up. But a post that dislikes Uruka or God forbids Mafuyu?
see>shitting up a thread by complaining about circlejerk without any circlejerking being present
>displaying double standard by bitching about circlejerking (in a thread without any circlejerking) and then openly admitting to shitpost a thread because other anons called out Fuminofags for circlejerking in previous threads.
Throwing banter and straight up being a shitposter by shitting on a fanbase are two different things, which is what happened in the previous thread. And when you get called out on your behaviour you deflect to
>but they called us out too for circlejerking
like that's any fucking argument to shit up a thread where there wasn't any circlejerking present.

no one was talking about Fumino or Fuminofags for that matter, all the shit started because of the victim complex of some of your faggots

>muh fumino a shit
>muh fumino REEEE
>muh fuminofags a shit
>muh senseibros and rizubros, "we" are united against fuminofags

Fumino is the new Uruka

>Broken record much?
And that somehow makes what happened in the previous thread, okay?

It's literally one ESL using the same bait each thread and it working every time.

That's, right. No one even mentioned Fumino and Fuminofags. That shit started because a post was mocking Urukafags for what THEY did.

Why is she Yea Forums and not /fit/? Yea Forums are just autistic memers who watch sports, it's not like they actually work out.

enough with this bullshit, we aren't going anywhere with this

Attached: IMG_20190519_172520.jpg (1431x2048, 624K)

But moeyuki wants to make her happy.

>ust because you say so and because that's how you perceive reality doesn't make it true. Just like this thread, you blame Fuminofags
Yes, because Fuminofags were literally responsible for diverting the last thread to massive Fumino circlejerking even though you guys complained about circlejerking. It's what literally happened in the thread. That's not because I say so, that's what "literally" happened,

>see
You were made fun of, but that is a good enough reason to burn a threat and take everyone down with you because you want to be right? Hmm kay.

>That shit started because a post was mocking Urukafags for what THEY did
what?

>muh last thread for the nth time
>ignore boatload of recent threads and from months ago where Urukafags literally did the same shit, if not worse
How convenient.

Ded thred. Sensei a best.

Read the thread.

I love Mafuyu

Attached: 1558209819411.jpg (963x2084, 750K)

This last thread that you treat as your bible didn't even have a Fumino circlejerk. Hell, it barely had a lot of Fumino period. You obviously have no idea what you're saying.

I find it completely hilarious how you're trying to gain moral high-ground in this discussion.
>fuminofags are being completely fucking retarded
>d-don't call us out

Attached: 1544043736040.gif (640x360, 488K)

Exactly what Urukafags wish and are trying to turn Fumino into.

>Urukafags
>URUKAFAGS
>URUKAFAGS
DID SOMEONE MENTION URUKAFAGS?

Because up until now we never really had anything with Asumi other than maid cafe antics, we finally get more insight in her and watch how she deals with having her childhood dream become forfeit due to her not being done in time. To me, it was heatrbreaking to see her struggle, despite feeling nothing for her prior to this. Time doesn't stand still, and not everything lasts forever. It was a fucking hell of a lot more relatable than Yea Forumss arc.
I will admit the clinic being only open on weekends felt a bit like a cop-out, but that was at the tail end and doesn't change the things that happened before it.

Attached: 17.jpg (959x1400, 184K)

>You obviously have no idea what you're saying.
>didn't even have a Fumino circlejerk. Hell, it barely had a lot of Fumino period
blatantly lying on the internet, shame on you.
>This last thread that you treat as your bible
It's the most recent piece of evidence of how cancerous you faggots are.

Pretty sure it doesn't work that way when you were being mocked for complaining about the very thing you complained about. Ergo, no one has a high ground, especially not you.

I simply don't get how someone doesn't like it.

Attached: 18.jpg (959x1400, 226K)

You can't reason with Fuminofags. It's always the others' fault and not theirs. They can't own up to their own shitposting. It's downright pathetic how desperate they are.

the shit in the last thread started because of this post in particular, no one was even talking about Fumino or her fanbase who actually make a disservice to her, because God forbid another girl having the spotlight

Attached: literally out of nowhere we have this faggot.png (1198x128, 33K)

Seriously, you're joking right? Point out this massive circlejerk that happened in the thread you swear is the root source of all evil to.

The author himself is doing that tho

All of the shit you posted was all literally for nothing BECAUSE of the cop-out.
I get what you're trying to say, but the execution of the arc was trash. Would've been much better if the clinic actually closed for good.

>Pretty sure it doesn't work that way when you were being mocked for complaining about the very thing you complained about.
>being mocked for complaining about shitposters turning a thread into a literal shitpost
The one trying to find some moral high-ground to stand on is you, user. It's like you're trying to come across as the better person. Have a
(you)

Shhh. We don't talk about that here, only threads with the day matter around here.

Link to threads where Urukafags did what Fuminofags did in the previous thread then, I'll wait

Totally. Fumino is a designated loser just like Uruka. Wait...

>Point out this massive circlejerk that happened in the thread you swear is the root source of all evil to.
Oh no, it's not just that user, it's the entire sequence you faggots pulledAlso add this one
>divert to O MY ENDGAME once the whole thread starts collectively shitting on you.

It has nothing to do with winning or losing

>muh fuminofags

Cope.

Fumino is as unlikeable as early Uruka now

Ikeda is stacked.

I figured and knew you couldn't provide quotes. Your greentext is utterly and completely one-sided, dripping in pure hater goggles. Naturally, you see it that way and angrily screech at the other side's points like 's.

She pretty much swapped roles with her. Uruka now advises him while Fumino drops spaghetti and freaks out.

The second thread is similar to the previous one, Fuminofags starting shit out of insecurity.

Fumino is better than ever.

>now
>even though she clearly became cuter and more lovely within the last 30 chapters
Truly, there's no reasoning with haters.

See

Maybe for you, but for non-Fuminofags she's pretty much Uruka 2.0 now.

Pfft. What a weakass and cop-out argument. Oh noes, or person didn't like Rizu much? Screech and cry and attack Fuminofags as a whole. He was making constructive arguments and promoting discussion? Doesn't matter. Oh noes, Senseifags were called obnoxious? Better start sperging and say only Fuminofags are that because clearly Senseifags have always been saints and never smug.

There's Fuminofags, neutral fans, fags who like all girls, and then there's Fuminohaters. The last group != everyone like you pretend.

It was a Mafuyufag who also liked Sensei. He was a bro. But that's a no-no for anti-Fuminofags, or else it'd weaken their propaganda "everyone" is against meanie Fuminofags.

>it's only the haters I swear

But who is the least trash, oh enlightened user?

He won't be able too. He would have to end up with her. Otherwise there is no way he can continue his current relationship with her once he gets a girlfriend, Remember older women must suffer. It is their destiny in these stories.

>Urukafags ruined their own thread
Pottery.

>sabotaged uruka
>got sensei hooked on kareego
ikeda arc when

Attached: ikeda hands.jpg (76x102, 6K)

Those exaggerations won't get you anywhere. That "Senseifag" was busted too easily and you weren't even in that thread to preach your delusional narrative. And the second thread is yet another example of Fuminofags starting meta shit because their butt is hurt.

The only sane post ITT. Though I'd argue Senpaifags are completely chill and never take part in these shit-flings.

This thread was made by a Fuminofag seeking for revenge, though
No actual Urukafag would have created a new thread so fast after the previous shitfest just died.

>subhuman flip monkeys are acceptable

That will spot on. Calling it an exaggeration doesn't help your case. You don't even know me, fag. I was in that thread, which goes to show how dumb your boogeyman conspiracy is.

>it's all Fuminofags fault
Yikes

Sure you were, despite the lack of your usual cries and Fuminofag defense when people outed the Rizuhater as a Fuminofag disguised as a Senseifag. Stop lying already.

It's obviously one of the same few Urukafags who keeps hyping Uruka's upcoming chapter. But even that is Fuminofag falseflagging now? Jesus.

>a Mafuyufag who also liked Sensei
Of course they like her or they wouldn't be Mafuyufags

It's not bad, it's just not that interesting. Should have been three chapters instead of four.

>legit every Fuminofag is this boogeyman for me
I am telling you now for your own good, stay on your meds.

Ikeda

>sensei's arc is the shortest
>is also the best
tsutsui really shouldn't drag these things out

You just can't stop replying in defense of Fuminofags. Why didn't you do that in that thread? Right, because you weren't there.

of course, the convenient timing and the first replies are merely a coincidence

There was one poster who was malicious and behaved like he had an axe to grind when it came to calling that Senseifag a Fuminofag, with insults in tow. Judging by the attitude and writing style I see before me, it's quite obvious you and he are one in the same. Fortunately that thread didn't turn bad and was decent despite the mild debate that included you. But you just had to bring it up the next day out of desperation. It didn't go in your favor, or as you hoped when you did that, THK.

Final volume cannot come soon enough. Just give me the Fumino or Rizu end so these threads can die.

Uruka a shit is common.

The arcs in this should be 2 or 3 chapters max.

>entire thread is retards playing detective over which Xfag pretended to be a Yfag when really you're all fags

>one poster
There was one poster arguing with the "Senseifag" and he was calling him a Fuminofag, and other posters that weren't arguing also called him out. The thread was decent because there was no Fuminofags dindu nuffin preaching.

>being this insecure

>implying other fans can't dislike Uruka too
Regardless, what did you expect after what happened in the last thread? Still doesn't mean an Urukafag didn't start this thread.

Just like Fumino a shit

Urucute deserves to win

Attached: otp.jpg (1911x1954, 917K)

Attached: IMG_20190519_183129.jpg (1432x2048, 268K)

You weren't sperging like you are in here. Why would any Fumino fan need to pay attention to you in that thread? Fuminofags didn't and others didn't agree with you in regards to poster you argued with. Posts you don't like that's easy to ignore is something you should practice. But I guess that's impossible for someone like you with schizophrenia.

That's less common than Uruka a shit, though.

Brown people don't deserve love.

>IMG_20190519_183129

>he didn't deny that
Wow.

>THK vs TLK
Called it . Every god damn time with these two fuckers.

Stating facts that you don't like doesn't mean sperging. Fuminofags had no reason to pay attention to the previous thread either, but as soon as you see anyone saying Fuminofags then your autistic crusades begin. You should follow your own advices and leave these threads alone.

Fumino is Uruka 2.0 now

>sub-par manga with mediocre at best girls
>shitposting and shipping wars in these threads are off-putting
>only stick around for waifuism reasons, but would glad move on once the manga is done and won't look back except for the occasional shallow and cheap waifu reasons
I can hardly wait for the next harem series to come.

Nobody is forcing you to open these threads

You must be new here. Everybody is insignificant compared to those two. They literally are behind the majority of these retarded and highly toxic arguments. There's a reason for that due to their near decade-long feud.

Uruka is Uruka.

Uruka is best girl

Attached: 1557598501935.jpg (1271x2797, 455K)

>Mafuyu has the most development out of the girls
>strongly hinted to be the fireworks jinx girl
>has the most intimate relationship with Nariyuki
>his mom has already given her approval for marriage after graduation
She's gonna win, mark my words.

Yea Forums is a shithole, but here we are. Once you're here, you are here forever.

Best she'll get is a co-worker end, sadly.

Isn't it a bad idea for a hospital to be closed on the weekends?

There are 3 Urukas now.
Uruka
>I like him but I can't date him because I'm leaving
Uruka 2.0
>I like him but I can't date him because muh friends
Uruka 3.0
>I like him but I can't date him because muh student
Before Uruka 3.0 quote me. All 3 Urukas think they have a legit reason for not dating him and no, she is not really thinking to date him after graduation, it's the same case where Uruka 2.0 was ready to be kissed.

Now you all know the truth.

The ER is still open on the weekends in Japanese hospitals, just not the rest of the hospital.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Rizu will win.

From a narrative standpoint, the problem wasnt alluded to aside from the clinic being run down. We never saw a hospital being built, or something that might make running the clinic a bit of a problem. The problem was introduced for the sake of having a problem, because as you said, Asumi's entire character and schtick is maid cafe antics.
The arc tells us that she really wants to inherit the clinic, something we already know, and how she might not be able to inherit it anymore because it'll close down. So why not just open it up when she's actually a doctor? Anyway, that's beside the point. It's neat that we see senpai being vulnerable for like once in her life, but it just feels a bit forced. Rather, the way tsutsui put it that she was actually crying deep inside for so long when we see nothing about it (it makes sense realistically that she'd hide it/we wouldnt be able to see it, but it doesnt make good writing, it's basically telling and not showing).
Kasumi was cute but she follows kind of the same schtick that's been prevalent in tsutsui's solo arcs, introducing a character for the sake of resolving the problem. It's a bit too convenient that she knows the right words to tell her daughter at that time but never bothered to tell her at any time prior to the arc, just telling it to Nariyuki when he asked why she's currently a nurse overseas. I mean, it should be kind of obvious that she could just make any clinic the Kominami clinic, it didnt have to be this specific one. Any clinic with her is a Kominami clinic. Then that's pretty much the only time Nariyuki actually does anything in her arc, and it wasnt even his "doing", it was just repeating what Kasumi said. His agency in the arc was minimal at best, and the arc is self contained and could be skipped without it affecting the story at a whole. Before, she was someone who wanted to be a doctor and was happy go lucky. After the arc, she's back to being happy go lucky and wanting to be a doctor.

Attached: 1551839170916.png (893x846, 581K)

But am I wrong? Those two are the girls with a real chance since they’re the main girls.

Your conjecture based on boogeyman conspiracy =/= facts. You obviously weren't triggered enough on that day to sperg like you were today. Ergo, your boogeyman doesn't work.
>previous thread
Those two threads predate the previous thread, and the previous thread went south mainly to fags like you who got triggered at a single post that was directed at haters who complained Fuminofags of circlejerking. Chew on those facts.

No one said you were wrong.
You're still insecure though.

It's very unlikely, but I'll keep hoping until the end.

Attached: 1555848183563.png (800x800, 693K)

>Uruka chapter
see you next week

>all this walls of text

Attached: threads.png (294x402, 62K)

>opinion
>irrelevant theory
>opinion
>fact
>NOT the main girl
I have bad news for you.

If you actually read the thread you'll see that there were harder insults used against the Fuminofag than anything you can find here. You're the one basing everything on a sick boogeyman conspiracy theory.
>and the previous thread went south mainly to fags like you who got triggered at a single post that was directed at haters who complained Fuminofags of circlejerking.
Oh yes, the typical "it's always their fault and not ours" despite Fuminofags having no reason to make that post at all. You just love being blasted out of the threads.

I thought Mafuyufags don't talk and care about winning. What changed?

Rizu can't become an Uruka thanks to her autism but I fear for Asumi.

This is the series where the sensei wins. Mark my words.

>Fuminofags aren't allowed to post
Yikes.

>uruka
I sleep.
fpbp

nariyuki dies in the end in a sudden plot twist

Nice strawman.

Bold lie much? There is a bit over two dozens of muh Fuminofag, most of which are from you hollering via side comments, and even then you weren't half as toxic with your insults. Clearly the Senseifag you attack didn't react the way you hoped since he cared about making constructive arguments than to entertain your provocation. The last thread it's completely different and had tons of muh fuminofags and massively triggered reactions. When you get down to it the greatest contribution to all the shitposting an off-topic meta belongs to haters like you. That's a fact. You just want admit it because you want to be held responsible of the very thing you complained to be against. You want to maks this place has to be your hatebox, which is ironic because you love screaming lel leddit every time.

>Fumino wins
>manga is forgotten after a week
>Rizu wins
>celebrations for shortstack winning for once, memorable to a certain extent
>Uruka wins
>rage, tears and shitstorms for months, memorable but infamous
>Sensei wins
>heavy celebrations for sensei and side girl winning, Botan-tier memorable
>Asumi wins
>hipster celebrations

Urukafags and Mafuyufags don't like being reminded that their girl aren't likely to win. So, basically you are automatically insecure if you dare to imply that Fumino and Rizu, especially Fumino are the likely winners.

>forgotten
Nah.

other than her generic default winner appearance, after 111 chapters, is there any reason why fumino should win at this point?

If Fumino wins, I'll remember and be ready to rub it in shitposters' face for a long time.

Because people forgot Toradora and Nisekoi...

>only one person can call out Fuminofags
You really never learn your lesson after tons of threads where people drown you out. What you don't get is that your defensive reactions are what generates more responses calling Fuminofags out, which that thread lacked. And no, nobody wants to make this place a hatebox, people already linked to you in the previous thread old threads where Fuminofags praised Fumino all they wanted and nobody said a thing. The problem is your meta shitposting and the bad rep you bring to your side.

She arguably has the most development among the two main heroines.

In simple terms, typically romcom tropes favor her the most. It's her role as the girl who is in denial about her feelings, but works with other girls to help them get closer with the MC that shouts last girl standing = winner.

>admitting that he will use Fumino's victory for shitposting purposes
Good thing that unless you make those threads yourself, the rest of people will forget about it. Just like Masamune-kun.

Aki a best.
Yoshino a shit

Neko > Yoshino >>>>> Aki

Attached: 1486077385579.jpg (1280x1720, 757K)

>Masamune-kun
I remembered that too. Maidfags BTFO were good times.

Bokuben is not even a tenth as popular as those series

>everybody in the whole wide world is me except you
Is that what you tell yourself at night?

I'm talking about Yea Forums, smartass. Masamune-kun was forgotten after a week, as expected.

Key word here being arguably, I imagine

A lot of Mafuyufags say they expect Fumino to win though. It's like you don't read these threads at all

Attached: 1552166604831.jpg (170x170, 19K)

>Aki
>Yukino (soon)
>Fumino (inevitable)
I love this recent age of tall, long- haired dfc winners.

And a lot of them lash out and call people insecure, too.

>Fumino (inevitable)
(X) Doubt

Prove it

No one in the world remembers it either.

Attached: buoyancy.jpg (279x201, 28K)

Not really. At best you can speculate about possible cliches that can lock Nariyuki on her route, but she has nothing concrete over the other girls so far. In fact she's currently behind Mafuyu, Rizu and Uruka.

Because Yea Forums is one person, being you. Dumbass. MKR is still brought up on occasions, but it wasn't even half as popular as Bokuben, anyways. The only time when it got mediocre hype was when suddenly "fans" out of nowhere appeared to shill Yoshino and embroiled threads in cancerous and delusional shipping out of their ass. They weren't even fans of the series, even less actual Yoshinofags. It was just discord-like trolls and seasonal shitposters.They eventually left after everything settled down.

Woah, we have a time traveler here.

wish I were behind mafuyu so I could stare at her ass surreptitiously

You're giving me the reason. The only reason the series was put into the spotlight was because of the seemingly possible Yoshino end, but when it was confirmed that Aki won, people forgot about it almost immediately. Even the after-story chapters were dumped here and nobody gave a shit.

Not seeing it

Attached: 1512413787579.jpg (874x1240, 393K)

Attached: 1529683448177.jpg (251x292, 65K)

>behind Uruka who fucked off until it's time for arc
user, I
>Rizu
At best, Rizu is on the same tier.
>Mafuyu
Most development is arguable, but the direction doesn't seem like it'll end on a romantic route. You can only expect so much from WSJ that expectedly won't allow a sensei hook-up.

>insecure x 2
Look harder.

Attached: 1542262736896.png (516x892, 202K)

>Masamune-kun
Yoshino was best girl and should have been the winner

Attached: Dd4xEFfV0AcxO8f.jpg orig.jpg (1322x960, 341K)

Not seeing how they're senseifags

>Most development is arguable
It isn't.

So you don't lurk nearly as much as you think you do. Urukafags and Senseifags often lash with calling people insecure for bringing up the topic of winners.

Not the same user but if it is, how can you measure it?

Most people hated Yoshino. An asspull ending would ruin the whole manga and rendered it trash.

Tsutsui himself is on the Sensei train.

Attached: D620MxBXoAErYRy.jpg:orig.jpg (1536x2048, 472K)

>ignored the context of the argument
>inserted blatant delusional Yoshino's fantasy and coping
Your credibility is now at zero. No matter how you spin it, Yoshino will never be more popular. The only thing that would be remembered had Yoshino won would be through infamy and loathing.

Attached: measure development.png (662x617, 689K)

So they are because you say so

Biggest cunt of her year.

So is there a concrete idea as to where the anime will probably end?

Aside from posting reactions pics of their respective girls, among other reasons? I wonder, bro.

Reasonably, who else would it be?

>Yoshino will never be more popular
?
Yoshino winning would have made the series memorable.

Attached: masamune poll.png (794x935, 138K)

AW is ending soon. Can add Hime too.

>it's that same straw-grasping animepoll he uses
How many times has that been debunked, THK?

>sankakucomplex tier poll
Yikes.

Where's the manga poll? You never had one.

>animeranking.net
Proxyfags spam to push Yui first doesn't actually mean she's that popular, and more than Yukino. The sample size of anime watchers is smart time to novel readers, to boot.

Probably a group chapter or 39. They will do an OVA with the beach chapters though, so the anime will end with senpai and sensei.

Attached: 1533406629471.jpg (600x1178, 138K)

An official manga poll doesn't exist. You don't even need one to know that Yoshino is less popular. Observing various anime and manga forums, anime streams and manga hosting, pixiv, twitter, etc would give most people the impression that Aki is more popular. All of which is more reliable.

small*

I don't see any pics attached to those posts
Other fans

>what is inference?

So pretty much anecdotal evidence.

Senpaifags would never care and Rizu is normally brought up along side Fumino, so it wouldn't make sense there. Simple process of elimination does the rest.

>tries to reject that and make it sound like his grasping at straws from a notoriously inaccurate poll site is credible

A couple of posts is not "a lot" and much less indicates xfags

Attached: 15.png (904x1300, 458K)

Where's the bulge

>inaccurate poll site
[citation needed]
It's still more reliable than your anecdotal evidence. The fact the manga took off in popularity during the time Yoshino's route seemed a real possibility is the confirmation of her superior popularity.

You went from denying all possibility to now accepting a couple, you know. Obviously, a couple isn't a lot. That poster is only one person after all, but there have been other posters before, unless they happen to be from the same person too, but that's not something we should assume, right?

>discord trolls and seasonal shitposters saw something flammable to funpost with on Yea Forums by fueling waifufag wars suddenly out of nowhere?
>that somehow makes Yoshino as a charcter more popular where it matters: in Japan
Great argument.

Discussion in 5ch and twitter also exploded around that time too. It's obvious it generated a lot more interest for the manga and that interest was completely killed off when Aki won. The sales also don't lie.

>The sales also don't lie.
The sales for the final volume were fine though. There was no huge drop, and Aki fanart from the Tiv twitter gets the most attention. The main story even got a couple of extra chapters to showcase what happened after.

Attached: D4LuZAHUwAAFcPe.jpg (889x1200, 190K)

To be fair, Yui did a lot more in season 2 so the anime-only bump was expected

Process of elimination is right there, m8. You're just being defensive. It's not like you were accused and nowhere did he say "all".

The tits look better.

>MUH YOSHINO POPULARITY
Get real.

Attached: download.jpg (591x999, 180K)

Nobody cared about the extra chapters.

>Nobody cared about the extra chapters.
Cope harder. Just because those on Yea Forums didn't care doesn't mean the same could be said for every other person that followed the series.

>5ch and twitter
Nice easy statement to say since it's a no-brainer there would be some noise from Yoshinofags there. And I can say the same thing for Aki fans around that time. You're the one going against anecdotal evidence, which that would be, so you can't actually use that unless you want to contradict your own argument that hinges on a random anime poll's representation.
>sales
Failed. Sales were still good. Roughly 5k drop from assblasted Yoshinofags is less than a 10% loss. So much for your so called majority eh.

The manga was never popular, but fans of the series who read for Aki for years cared for the initial release. Just because you are not one of them doesn't mean that isn't true.

Okay, some people outside Yea Forums cared.
You can't assume all Yoshinofags dropped it. The last volume also included Yoshino's kiss

>Okay, some people outside Yea Forums cared.
Majority of those cared since majority of readers were for Aki. The entire story was pointing to a main heroine end like all romcom fucking do, but idiots on Yea Forums and solely Yea Forums exploded with the second to last chapter.

You are one of the salty Maidfags who fucked off, aren't you? We had threads for the extra side stories. Not a lot, but chapters that focused on Aki had a thread. At least there was a dozen, more or less who posted in them. The final side story had over 40 posters, iirc.

Cope argument. If they are anything like our "Yoshinofags" around that time who were so sure of victory and utterly detest the idea of Aki winning, then buying a phyiscal copy isn't something they would do when they can just get a digital one for free. You're also ignoring everything else from fanart to twitter and reactions from fans in general that supported Aki more than Yoshino. Yoshino winning made little sense and had weak ass claim, it was super easy to call Yoshino shippers delusional. Yoshino was never the character most readers read for since the manga started, so all the more why your ridiculous statement holds little water.

Ha, nope. He was one the few (legit 2-3) Yoshinofags in the last thread. To no surprise, he was shitposting as usual.

>next to no Uruka
at least there was some Sensei

100% accurate evaluation

What does TLK stand for

MAFUYU, FUMINO AND SAWAKO BEST GIRLS

how can you have such great bokuben taste and such shit gotoubun taste?

Urucute? More like Uruk Hai, amirite?

FUMINO AND MIKU BEST GIRLS

Replace Fumino with Uruka and you got it

Attached: 1549237859744.jpg (764x1200, 239K)

This!

Next episode already confirmed best episode of the season.
I don't care if the entire episode is just that 1 shot. Still wins.

Attached: qt(8299).png (1680x1050, 1.01M)

I said
MAFUYU, FUMINO AND SAWAKO BEST GIRLS

Two losers running into each other.

repeating a lie won't make it the truth, user.
stop with the propaganda.

>Two best girls running into each other
Ftfy

Now that's shit bokuben tastes and shit 5toubun tastes

Uruka was a mistake

miracle*

Attached: 1557590018112.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

they can run into me tbqh

jesus christ user
see worst girl ever, and a doormat.

I FUCKING SAID FUMINO AND MIKU BEST GIRLS

Fumino and Itsuki are best girls.

Based

>Fumino and Itsuki are best girls.

Attached: 1476774441187.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>Fumino
Worst girl
>Itsuki
Third best girl

Fumino and Itsuki are best girls.

>we are just friends
>she was living in his house
These girls are masterminds.

Fumino a shit

Yes.

No.

Replace Itsuki with Nino and I'll agree.

*cute
I agree user.

Now you have shit bokuben tastes and best 5toubun tastes

Itsuki just got btfo though

Go back to your quarantined thread Ninoposter.

>implying Fumino is not out of race too

>implying one of the main heroines is out of the race before the other heroines

No

Attached: 1530703036282.png (270x273, 89K)

>>implying one of the sisters is out of the race before the other sisters

uruka > sensei >>> rizu >>>>>>>> fumino
nino > ichika > yotsuba >>> itsuki >>>>>>>> miku

Itsuki and Fumino will win. Screencap this.

Mafuyu > Fumino > Rizu > Uruka > Asumi
Yotsuba > Miku > Itsuki > Nino > Ichika

Fixed

Ichika just lost

Fumino > Asumi > Rizu >>> Uruka >>>> Mafuyu
Itsuki > Ichika > Nino > Yotsuba > Miku
There, fixed.

>Itsuki
She has nothing left now that Yotsuba is revealed as the original lolikano and Rena. Go see the toubun spoiler thread. The final battle is between Nino and Yotsuba

Mafuyu > Asumi > Rizu > Fumino > Uruka
Nino > Ichika > Itsuki > Yotsuba > Miku

>The final battle is between Nino and Yotsuba
>Nino
The final battle is between Yotsuba and Itsuki.

Attached: 1552541136921.png (272x233, 93K)

This is legit the worst taste I've ever seen

Attached: 1476449557685.jpg (1280x720, 428K)

>She has nothing left now that Yotsuba is revealed as the original lolikano and Rena. Go see the toubun spoiler thread. The final battle is between Nino and Yotsuba
Nah. I still think Itsuki will win.

Pleb.

Attached: 1543090375282.jpg (750x581, 82K)

b-but muh parallels

>five girls fighting for the same man
>five girls
>FIVE GIRLS
What I am doing with my life. Fuck this shit I'm leaving. I need to sleep.

ASUMI AND ICHIKA BEST GIRLS BTW

>hating sensei
>Yotsuba that low
>Ichika that high
It's garbage

Read KO, there are only 4 girls in that.

Only the quints are fighting
In Bokuben the heroines barely interact with each other

Sensei (= /chem/) > Yea Forums > /sci/ > senpai > Yea Forums
Ichika > Itsuki > Nino > Yotsuba > Miku

No one's really fighting for moe boy and only the eldest three quints are fighting for F.

Every thread is a Nino thread. You can't escape from this.

I don't like sensei because all her chapters feel the same, Yotsuba is low because she is so fucking selfless that can't exist in real life and that's annoying and Ichika is second because snek was cool as hell while it lasted.
Like I said pleb.

I'm not an Itsukifag, but even I know that Itsuki has the the most realistic chance of winning. If nothing else, editor-san will ensure Itsuki's victory.

Yes. Even the goblin slayer ones. Nino needs to get gobbed.

Nino > Itsuki > Miku > Yotsuba > Ichika
Yea Forums > Senpai > /sci/ > Sensei > Yea Forums

>because all her chapters feel the same
you can also say this about the others though

Uruka > Mafuyu > Rizu > Asumi > Fumino
Ichika > Miku > Yotsuba > Itsuki > Nino

Attached: 1553451907387.png (623x703, 341K)

Lots of good taste in this thread except for the usual flatfags

ikedom

Those have great taste.

shit taste*

this is my new favorite sawako

Attached: sawako power up.jpg (259x253, 36K)

Personal ranking
Senpai>fumino>uruka=rizu>sensei
Should win the yuiga bowl
Fumino>sensei>rizu>senpai>uruka

Nothing will top this Sawako for me

Attached: W9.png (902x1300, 359K)

*fatastic taste

Sawako alone can sweep with three of the girls of her story and even with three of the quints. She is great.

none of the girls have a decent motivation to study unlike pic related

Attached: studying.jpg (657x688, 158K)

I'm glad I gave this show a chance. Uraka was the only reason I stayed but every character has made me like them.

*fatal taste

>uruka first
>ichika first
don't even need to read the rest, I can safely assume that it's all just as right

>that bit of chub on her tummy
Lose weight fatty.

ESLs fuck off

Attached: retard language.jpg (789x397, 82K)

She hasn't have a bad chapter, Sawako is king.

Fumino > Uruka
Nino > Miku
Hibari > Chisaki

*terrific taste

Just a reminder that Hibari's popularity rating is fairly low.

You would have a field day compiling the ESL Fuminofags' posts.

Objective merged rankings
Ichika = Uruka > Nino > Yotsuba > Mafuyu > Rizu > Fumino > Itsuki > Miku

Hina > Rui

You were doing so well until the end

*terrible taste

>Objective merged rankings
>objective
How can you be so wrong?
Mafuyu > Yotsuba > Fumino > Miku > Rizu > Nino > Uruka > Itsuki > Asumi > Ichika

Fixed

*magnific taste

>Fumino > Uruka
100% wrong
>Nino > Miku
100% right

*magnificently bad taste

>Ichika last
opinion discarded.
Ichika is literally perfect aside from that whole Miku thing, and who cares about the Miku thing, Miku is worthless trash.

>Fumino > Uruka
100% right
>Nino > Miku
100% wrong

Fumino >Sawako > the rest
Itsuki > Yotsuba > the rest
Chisaki > the rest
Hina > Rui
Megumi > Utaha > the rest

Attached: C8YeS7UWsAENaqM.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Good Domekano and Saekano taste, but shame about the others.

this is my new new favorite sawako

Attached: cool beauty sawako.jpg (795x1023, 240K)

*extraordinary good taste

Popularity doesn't equate to characterization.

See Miku

>Fumino and Sawako better than Mafuyu sensei
>Itsuki better than Yotsuba
>Miyabi Serizawa not better than Hina and Rui
Dissapointing

Uruka, Ichika, Sagiri, Hina and Utaha a best

Attached: 1535820542749.jpg (1919x1782, 380K)

how would she react 60 chapters later?

Attached: confession.jpg (771x857, 295K)

>I-I can't do it you are my student

Actually good taste.

Yuiga Mafuyu

Attached: mafuyu.png (657x782, 757K)

She would straddle him on the spot and suck the saliva out of his mouth in front of everyone

Attached: 1558244850187.png (1072x1600, 470K)

Yuiga Fumino is canon.

>Final chapter
>Nariyuki is a teacher, the others have finally learned and achieved their dreams
>sitting at a cafe discussing what they did with their lives
>a small kid calls out Yuiga-San
>Both Mafuyu and Nariyuki turn to look
>We Finally Learned

Mafuyu-sensei is perfect.

Attached: 1532840556103.png (674x441, 566K)

wish I could shoot fumino out of a cannon

*extra shit taste

*marvelous taste

Tell me why Sensei and Fumino can see ghosts?

>sensei will never leglock you with her thick athletic legs while you grab her fat ass

Fumino because she is a main character like Yuna

*marvel-tier crap taste

*god tier taste

Uruka, Mafuyu and Rizu a best now and forever

Attached: yande.re 422440 ass cleavage furuhashi_fumino japanese_clothes kirisu_mafuyu megane ogata_rizu takem (1916x1332, 713K)

*satan tier taste

Every taste is good so long as Uruka is bottom 3. That's the simplest truth.

Replace with Fumino with Uruka.

Simple is best.

Attached: 1558040951791.jpg (585x2109, 601K)

Sawako too low. Otherwise good

At the end of it all, urukafags and their falseflagging ilk really are the worst

Attached: uruka execution.jpg (187x279, 36K)

Good thing moeyuki healed her heart and she's not stone cold with her students anymore

What the fuck happened to you faggot?

Attached: Bochi Crimson.png (852x480, 425K)

dead thread
dead like uruka

With lots of weird mental images and loud DENIALs.

I blame fumino.

if only it didn't cut off her shoulder

Attached: love.jpg (771x857, 456K)

This is why you start threads with Sensei, not Uruka.

Aren't these girls dependent on Nariyuki in some way? When they thought he quit tutoring them, they all stopped learning properly.
Then there's his relationship with Sensei.
Can't wait until he starts rejecting the girls.

>When they thought he quit tutoring them, they all stopped learning properly
Except best girl Rizu who always thought of Nariyuki's happiness first.

such a good girl

Attached: riz hat.jpg (69x69, 4K)

I wonder how she'll handle fully coming to terms with her feelings, confessing and then getting rejected.

sensei will carry her pregnancy to term

Asumi doesn't deserve to be in this kuso romance-bait series, especially when she was introduced just to lose.

The series doesn't deserve such a shitty character like Asumi.
Ok, maybe it does.

>we want shitpost threads like toubunfags
no thanks

>it must be one extreme or the other!

everything is wrong, typical from a delusional senseifag, they are from reddit so not really suprised

Attached: snoomino.png (458x458, 69K)

Good luck with the hair.

Attached: 1558339560202.png (764x851, 332K)

Last chapter hinted that sensei doesn't want to not have him around. Rizu previously stated that even if she's sad not to have him around, she wants him to be happy. No one deserves to win as much as Rizu.

Last for Fumino.

I think Fumino sucks.

Is it me or was there some QUALITY last episode? Some movements looked choppy to me and some backgrounds looked lazy, like this one.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [480p].mkv_snapshot_17.25_[2019.05.20_10.18.51]. (848x480, 57K)

Why are you posting the Fumidditor banner?
>Lasting at 480 posts
Why are these fags so retarded?

The thread is dead, and bot fanbases are from that place, so stop that shit.

Based and Blessed posts

Attached: Peace Uruka.png (374x827, 205K)

The show got to the halfway point, this is when production staff starts to run on fumes.

Well at least it lasted more than 5toubun but of we don't get something comparable to Episode 11 they will still have the better anime.

>set bait
>no one took it
>has to reply to himself and imply leddit despite the fact that place loves Mafuyu tons
Epic.

I really don't understand that background. Why did they have to just put those students as part of that (apparently CG) background instead of having them in the foreground like Nariyuki and Foom? The contrast there is startling.

>chapter 39 will be a slideshow
Based

Posting from phone so you can't bitch about muh Edited out (You). And don't try so hard.

Attached: Screenshot_20190520-133746_Chrome.jpg (1073x1009, 385K)

It's just a common case of cheap animation. Some segments are given to underpaid vietnamese slaves and they do a shit job. Nothing to write home about.

>providing evidence of phone posting
Nice job. That ought to show them while you lurk on your desktop too.

>Is it me or was there some QUALITY last episode?
Absolutely. Did you see what they did to Kashima?

>gets proven wrong
>damage controls about muh phoneposting
Wew fag, dry that sweat.

You have a screencap of that? I kinda don't remember that scene anymore.

I know absolutely nothing about this series but how can anyone hate what appears to me to be a happy; tanned; wide hipped; full bodied tomboy?

Makes no sense.

Faggots are a normal thing these days, so that happens user.

Shippers.

Fumino a shit

Rizu a best

Rizu and Rizubros a best
500 for you user-san

Attached: TheBestSpoiler.png (631x631, 401K)

>500 for you user-san
Thank you

Attached: Rizu_test.png (1279x1245, 2.08M)

>tripfag
>480p
Really

Neko is best and I'm glad she avoided the twink end.

Neko was best but Aki got so lovely towards the end, I loved it when she won. Yoshino was shit always.

Last for Sensei