I have found myself loving Asuka more and more with each day

I have found myself loving Asuka more and more with each day.

Please share what you love the most about her.

Attached: 16.jpg (540x540, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY
youtube.com/watch?v=tRVUOGUmxJI
youtu.be/yzvIn0mdXtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self-loathing is a serious issue, user. Ypu should probably seek help.

Namori loves Asuka so I love her too.

Attached: 1541902282804.jpg (1590x2048, 256K)

her insatiable lust for Big Black Cocks

Attached: obrzydliwe.png (695x1200, 434K)

>2010s style Asuka
Disgusting

didnt she want to bang that one adult in the series

>t. youtube.com/watch?v=yzvIn0mdXtY

>calling Namori's art disgusting
Fag

when shinji beat his meat over her, side note do you think they fucked?

she wanted to, he shut her down.

>when shinji beat his meat over her,

Attached: c6fb068e2e553cfe6ad5164803e81e3d.jpg (794x584, 84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tRVUOGUmxJI

Being her polar opposite, she shines a bright spotlight on Rei and her qualities whenever they are both on screen.

Attached: 1545550432813.jpg (300x300, 31K)

Of course, Asuka shines bright and radiant while Rei is a dead dark bulb.

Attached: 15462808274.jpg (300x300, 26K)

I hope you plebieans will one day see the light

Attached: 1553072699811.png (985x644, 788K)

So what happens to Shinji when Asuka goes to finger herself?

testicular torsion

>Please share what you love the most about her.
I have a fetish for punishing stuck up bitches, so the idea of beating her until she's covered in bruises and flinches any time I move near her is pretty hot

anal masturbation

Attached: 1553723465736.jpg (500x621, 95K)

her beauty

Attached: 1501640710857.jpg (855x1200, 292K)

her grace

Attached: 1496740972231.png (600x808, 468K)

her *******

Attached: mjP1nIC.jpg (704x1200, 566K)

asuka is such a slut

Attached: 1557736222469.jpg (500x500, 217K)

Asuka is the reason why NGE is a classic, as we concluded in the classics thread, here

her smile after saying ''i do''

Attached: ASUKAAA.jpg (1024x768, 180K)

I masturbated to Asuka 3 times today. She helped me break my masturbation record - this is the first time I managed to masturbate 6 times in one day (1st fap was at 10:00 am France time, last at 11:05 pm).

to me

Attached: 37aa001556356.jpg (687x941, 91K)

It's the energy. There's a dream in there of an outgoing, demanding childhood friend you could have had pushing you to things you don't hate but wouldn't do of your own initiative.

Attached: 1551376275976.jpg (1500x2250, 809K)

This is not healthy, Jared.

The fact that she's 14

What do you think happened after Shinji tried strangling her on the beach?

Attached: post-impact.jpg (1200x1031, 1.36M)

her funny face

why you gotta hide it when it's legit he would

He'd probably volunteer for Asuka to peg him.

Her English voice

Attached: 1558299214386.jpg (772x598, 77K)

her cunny in lace

Attached: 1550392611018.jpg (961x1364, 589K)

Kaji is so lucky...

Kaji prefers Misato, user.

Asuka wouldn't finger herself, that's what the dildo's for

Reminder that Asuka only ever held skin-deep attraction towards Kaji and is hard-wired from pre-adolescence to fall for someone like Shinji who embodies all her negative qualities and could in concept heal her by understanding and helping her move past said issues.

Of course, Shinji is Shinji, but I imagine they patched things up after the apocalypse.

Attached: 1524500717227.png (196x394, 29K)

After staring at the sky trying to take in everything that happened they stay together, not because they like it, but because that's the only way to survive in the post apocalypse.

Attached: slut.png (1038x663, 336K)

I feel bad for the person who's life has degraded enough to spend time making this

Attached: k-degenerates-like-you-belong-on-a-cross-25872821.png (500x387, 110K)

>Shinji is Shinji
To be fair, he can only understand all the things Asuka did to him in hindsight since he never thought she was a ball of low self steem like him and never really showed her true intentions directly to him.

She can get one punched by saitama xdd

>xdd

Slap yourself, you fucking Gaia reject.

Repopulation

Attached: Sono_Go_No_Evangelion_Ai_361trans.jpg (1280x874, 188K)

they fucked and became adam and eve v2.0

>this is what self-insertfags unironically believe
Asuka prefers men like Kaji and only hoped that Shinji would be more like Kaji, never accepting Shinji for who he is.

Asuka just wanted validation from Kaji, if he actually reciprocated her advances it'd probably just fuck her up more.

It was a hollow attraction. That was the only point to their relationship. He was a person that normal, functional girls liked, so she pretended she did because she was trying to delude herself into thinking she was a normal, functional girl and not a miserably lonely wreck who is so desperate for genuine kinship that she instantly becomes infatuated to the sole person as fucked up as her.

Why would they need to repopulate when Rei said that anyone could choose to come back to reality?

And I'm fucking pissed that we didn't get to see Asuka's instrumentality. The EOE ending makes me think she didn't really change much.

REITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1553410211684.png (600x400, 120K)

>implying

This is probably the only time in the series Asuka has ever been this forgiving and compassionate, I imagine she's taking at least baby steps towards being a better person

Attached: Screenshot (2369).png (1426x804, 837K)

Get out of here moot

who?

It sure looks like it and I hope it is, but that scene was supposed to be something else too at one point. Asuka was supposed to say something like 'Idiot, you really think I would let you kill me?'. Time also had passed before the beach scene and there was a part where Asuka kicks over her gravestone that Shinji puts up.

I wish the ending went on for 5 more minutes and showed more. Fucking Anno.

Asuka liked Kaji because everyone likes Kaji, he is the ideal man or at least the closest thing to that, she wanted the respect that would come from seducing him. She's very 3DPD in that aspect.
She saw in Shinji a self depreciating pilot like her but so passive that she could wrap him around her finger with little effort. She wanted Shinji to like her so she wouldn't be forgotten and left behind, again.

We do have some evidence that she kept on playing nice with Shinji for a while after - iirc the cover is actually canon (never mind Rei's head now facing a totally different direction).

Attached: eoe cover.jpg (594x698, 110K)

>He was a person that normal, functional girls liked
Like who? Asuka or college Misato in full daddy issues swing? Kaji flirts as part of his disarming cover for a secret agent and secret thoughtful loner who gardens and compulsively arranges litter, but nobody else responds to it. More likely Asuka saw him hit on computer technicians at the Second Branch and wanted that recognition as an adult.

You agreed with the other user and answered your own question.

None of Asuka's relationships were genuine, though. Kaji and Shinji were equally outlets for her to feel like an adult. You're deluding yourself if you think Shinji is any different.

>the EOE ending
How would you feel if someone jacked off on you while you were in a coma?

>who
>there are newfags who don't know who moot is

Sweet jesus.

Attached: won't forget.jpg (400x400, 42K)

I think you just outed yourself as the newfag, friend

Attached: 1505251151964.png (518x421, 308K)

Given the current state of Yea Forums, can you honestly say that there aren't any newfags who genuinely don't know who moot is?

no, I'm not denying that

Asuka's instrumentality probably wouldn't have been much different than what Arael showed her, just less directly traumatizing.

Attached: 1512540375566.gif (720x931, 80K)

>deluding yourself

Just like how Asuka tries to delude herself into thinking she doesn't care for Shinji and then shits herself when he pops up in her mind probe and starts going batshit about how he's never been there for her or held her when she's sad and alone. It'd honestly be adorable how completely helpless she is to being attracted to him if it wasn't so sad.

But hey, the apocalypse, the literal fucking end of humanity, might have dulled her feelings towards him for, and I'm being really generous here, about a week.

Attached: ouch.png (1417x981, 788K)

After being entirely broken by the mindrape
Kaji is still the one she calls out for, not Shinji

Asuka has crippling codependency issues. It's not romantic.

Asuka brings humanity forward every day

God I want asuka to bully me through my computer screen!

It's cute. She's 13 for chrissakes.

>implying that she didn't fall for Shinji so hard it gave her those issues after being alone her entire life and seeing a light at the tunnel

Both apply here

They basically all would have that issue to an extent, might as well try anyway than the alternative of being alone.

Also . Give Asuka a few years to mature naturally, for a 13/14 year old that went through what she did, its a miracle she didn't breakdown sooner or worse than how she did.

Sadly that doesn't stop people from self-inserting/shipping.

Nobody fucking self-inserts as Shinji and pretty much nobody here could actually get through to Asuka even in an isekai scenario, get a grip

I think it started the moment her mother died and she become reliant on piloting the Eva to take away the pain in her heart. Ever since, she's been trying to find a fix.

People do ship them/self-insert, have you seen all the happy AxS art? People posting doujins and fanfics in these threads?

>Nobody fucking self-inserts as Shinji

You think too highly of most Eva fans.

REMINDER that the mootiekins himself was an asukafag.

Attached: 52.jpg (300x100, 12K)

>implying people can't just be happy thinking of Asuka and Shinji having a good end because they're emotionally invested in them, it has to be self-inserting

Fuck me imagine having such a jaded view on things

Attached: autism9.png (1440x2486, 1.4M)

It's seething Asukafags spamming that shit because Anno would rather pair Shinji with Rei and Kaworu and put Asuka on the sideline with Mari like he's done the past three movies.

But in the Rebuilds Rei and Kaworu are both gone in the same part they appear to be paired with him.
Which means 3.0+1.0 must continue the pattern by making it look like either Asuka or Mari will win the Shinjibowl and then die. So whoever is not it wins.

>having to go by the show instead of some poorly written fanfiction/fap bait doujin
Oh, wow. Just imagine that crazy thought.

Urethra insertion.

She probably won't have more than 5-10 minutes of total screentime, just like the past two Rebuilds.

Attached: OdmILUmnN9aQatW9HLVr-yRjbKya-KUZE956kLaYwos.png (400x750, 256K)

Moot, we know that's you! Show yourself!

Kaworu will probably be back in some form, through some bullshit deus ex machina.

Plus knowing all about the experiences they have in common that he'd memory holed before, like seeing his mad scientist mother kill herself when he was 4, being replaced as a child with a doll, left with an apathetic caretaker by a distant father, anxiety about only having value as an Eva pilot and where he's left without it.

>seething

About what? It's over, we got our happy (as happy as it could have been) ending in EoE. Shinji and Asuka get the apocalypse all to themselves, and their horrific loneliness and new understanding will more than likely cause them to forgive each other after a heated, emotionally taxing argument and start repairing their relationship.

Attached: 1551106796163.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

Keep telling yourself that.
The rest of your post is literal fanfiction that will never ever be animated on screen.

Asukafags are so unhappy with the ending of EoE they have to make endless amounts of doujins and fanfiction rewriting it like with Re-take, it's hilarious.

Yeah keep telling yourself that, I'm sure your wannabe grimdark fanfic about how they never got over anything and killed themselves is much better

I don't make fanfics because I'm not a pathetic retard and can actually appreciate Evangelion the way it is.

Ever thought that more people come back, and Asuka and Shinji find happiness else where? Yui did say so.

The fuck yo uon about? Romantic love is the biggest dependency issue there could ever be.

A healthy relationship doesn't have dysfunctional communication, poor boundaries and control issues. So you are wrong.

I don't either, but your criteria for fanfic is a one-sentence, moderately realistic (given what the show's given us) route for them to develop after the end, so going off that any thoughts you might have about how it went after that last scene (presumably overly negative ones if you laugh at something as braindead simple as "they patched their relationship up") counts as fanfic.

You could just say you've never had any thought as to how it ended, but then it'd just be obvious you're a fucking liar because Eva fans and thinking about Post-3I go hand in hand.

Attached: 1543197921627.jpg (1440x900, 535K)

That final scene where Asuka says 'how disgusting' is the final scene.
Evangelion ends where the credits end.

Stop projecting wish-fufillment fanfics onto Asuka and Shinji just because you couldn't land a girlfriend growing up.
You're a pathetic fuck, and EoE literally drags you and people like you into the dirt telling you to change, leave your fucking house and communicate with others, but you somehow were too retarded and blind to listen and instead directed your attention to the bleak possibility of two underage characters fucking to makeup for how lonely you are. Congratulations.

The ending still has hope in it from Yui's words of "anywhere can be paradise as long as you have the will to live" line.
Asuka and Shinji are in a hellscape, but as long as they want to try to live, they can end up okay.

Absolutely.
There's a difference between taking the movie's message to heart than relying on shipping fanfics and doujins that completely destroy its themes for the sake of otaku wish-fufillment.

Alright, just say you never put any thought into how anything developed after the end like the complete liar you are and try out more bad armchair psychology. Yikes!

Attached: 1533422535699.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

I want to marry Asuka!

Attached: 1558092279443.jpg (800x600, 63K)

yikes anno. stick to be closeted.

Imagine missing the point of the series this hard.

Well, if they do make third impact paradise, they'll probably get together. They won't be happy if they're apart.

Well, it was part of the message. Escapism and how to overcome it.

I've never even watched Eva's dub and I would still be upset if Netflix did a recast. Tiffany Grant's devotion to her waifu is god-tier. youtu.be/yzvIn0mdXtY

Attached: Screenshot_20190519-225311_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 636K)

You don't have to be an escapist to occasionally wonder about how things played out after the credits, it's just like how you think about anything else you get invested in

What's with all the crossboarders posting non-anime/manga images in this thread?

I love that she makes you happy, user.

They better fucking not.

Someone who asks who moot is might be being ironic.
Someone who criticises those who ask who moot is is definitely a newfag.

They are, which I guarantee will fucking sink the new dub because it's pretty much uncontested that Grant crushes it as Asuka

Attached: I Have No Arms And I Must Scream.png (1436x995, 1.14M)

The Netflix dub wouldn't affect the dubbing of the last Rebuild, will it?

Attached: ASUKA7H.jpg (455x512, 73K)

>caring about dubs

Attached: annoyed reimu.jpg (922x864, 61K)

Absolutely based.

Let's face it, she would never marry you or Shinji, she belongs to Toji - the first penis she has ever seen

no blucks after 2nd impact

who?

I want to pat her head god please kill me

Attached: 2D785DE6-D71B-4884-B3ED-58CC227A2A02.jpg (584x850, 333K)

Considering Asuka already calls Shinji out on this during instrumentality, I don't think that would be the first thing on her mind on the beach.

Good luck with that, it will end up the other way around.

Attached: german genetic engineering.jpg (707x1100, 171K)

Asuka beating the shit out of a group of black people was the only good thing she ever did in the manga, it was all downhill from here

Attached: 1549640669475.gif (280x192, 92K)

More than where Rei's looking, her head's in a different location than shown in the movie, it wasn't out from the beach Shinji and Asuka were on. For these to be in continuity with eachother Shinji and Asuka would be following the shore all the way around the island looking for people, or Rei's parts get up and roam when they aren't looking.

Attached: 1527875164785.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

>implying Rei isn't trolling Shinji and Asuka by only making it look like her head is cut in half, and then swimming to different parts of the beach every time they walk by

what did my local Japanese market mean by this?

Attached: 1209x1612.jpg (1209x1612, 379K)

Oh, y'know.

Attached: 1529551420039.jpg (420x1200, 142K)

>Shinji's face in the foreground compared to Asuka's in the back

So this is what horror looks like

bump

Asuka is the ONLY reason for NGE's success

ASUKA INVENTED TSUNDERE

TSUNDERE is Japanese for THUNDER

I unironically can't think of another character that has spoken to me more than Asuka.
It's not that she's the most brilliant character ever constructed or that I connected with her more than any other character but there are some scenes in the show and in EoE that are just so primal and emotional that I will never forget them.
Bless poor Asuka and FUCK the remakes

extremely cute pout
extremely kissable collarbones

>I unironically can't think of another character that has spoken to me more than Asuka.
>It's not that she's the most brilliant character ever constructed or that I connected with her more than any other character but there are some scenes in the show and in EoE that are just so primal and emotional that I will never forget them.
>Bless poor Asuka and FUCK the remakes
This. Asuka Langley Sorryforyou >>>>> Asuka Langley Shunthotu.

Asuka is qt.

I don't think Asuka would want head pats, like she is some kid.
If you tried, she would probably bite your hand off

Attached: cd002x2.jpg (1024x554, 173K)

The qt-est.

Attached: 1754.png (544x1000, 417K)

Would Asuka be a good mother if she had not been turned into a maggot ridden corpse? With her husband Toji ofc.

Delet

I wouldn't completely write off Shikinami. I could identify with her more introverted nature in 2.0 and how she finds interacting with people to sometimes feel tiring.
Just a shame she barely got screentime and was written out to introduce Mari, who accomplishes nothing.

>left to right

Yes. Why would an older english comic go the other way?

Attached: fucking subhuman scum.png (544x361, 378K)

What Fallout 4 addon is this?

Why in a fuck don't I already have a ream of Fallout/Evangelion art? With, like, the Brotherhood tracking down descendants of scientists who made gene-locked super equipment they need to kill the worst monsters coming out of the FEV sea.

Attached: 1549153410242.png (765x1487, 1.13M)

Attached: c56673241812e5bdef1a7c6b09adfcd6cf2449e1.jpg (750x400, 152K)

oblechu...

Attached: chasing the dream.jpg (480x340, 30K)

How shinji busted a big ol' nut over her

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 11K)

This has been asked before but I love the writing prompt, so what do you think Asuka would have done in the hospital scene if the positions were switched?

Attached: 1558002323410.jpg (640x640, 84K)

She might start to realize how much of a bitch she is. She could possibly try to better herself and try to understand and get closer to Shinji. Could possibly take it too far and push him away even harder by accident

>最高だ...

If it meant their positions were switched around since the mind rape angel, Asuka would first brag out loud about how she killed the final angel, who for some reason was some gay boy but she had no problem with that.
Then mention how even though she did that, she feels enpty inside and alone, no one at NERV or Misato seems to really care, and her piloting career is at its end with no more angels.
So then she gets mopey that he won't wake up and she doesn't have the chance to try getting his attention again.

T-that never happened

NGE should have had a Darling in the Franxx ending, with Asuka as the girl with the horns.

>she tries to wake him up
>she rolls him over from his side onto his back
>she sees his pecker

What happens next?

>Asuka's mind is briefly pierced with lust after the initial shock as her salivary glands start up and the allure of physical warmth that has been denied from her for so long attracts her to him in the same vein as spraying an insect with sex pheromones
>Comes to her senses after a couple seconds, is instantly repulsed by her behavior and stumbles out of the room to puke in a trash can
>has a rage breakdown soon after and enters the same broken state Shinji was in during 25'

Attached: 20b8ad910ab6b59621968032a4b982bb18c91bd8.png (500x500, 26K)

masturbate

using Shinji's hand

Fuck this cursed image.

>How would you feel if someone jacked off on you while you were in a coma?

Honestly, flattered.

Third Impact is happening but another Angel entity called FATSUKA summoned from nowhere! that was not part of the plan and she's actually hungry! we are even more in trouble!

Attached: FATSUKA DEMIURGE.png (1826x1144, 115K)

We are already all gone but she still want to devore Earth as a pizza! AND EARTH WAS FLAT ALL ALONG! Another lie hidden by Seele! we need to do something!

Attached: FATSUKA PIZZA.png (2608x1604, 153K)

>Eva attracts mentally deficient people

Every time

Attached: 1541819219048.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

the entity we could considers to be Lilith seems to not appreciate it at all! everything is very wrong! i wanna quit instrumentality NOW!

Attached: Black Olive.png (2164x1336, 147K)

its relieving seeing an increase in rei fags slowly getting BTFO every passing year.
gods in his heaven, all's right with the world

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 22.54.55.png (353x350, 179K)

literally never happened

I like that even from a young age she decided never to settle for second-tier and chased the only acceptable male character in the entire canon.

Attached: __kaji_ryouji_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion__f919582fe21604684cceb0d46ca146f3.pn (480x640, 120K)

She wouldn't visit him because there's literally no reason whatsoever. Maybe she'd drop by to keep up appearances but she'd probably be like when nobodies looking
>why couldn't have it been you that died and not Kaji...

>not using shinji's leg

Attached: 1451642671900.jpg (768x768, 71K)

What if Instrumentality had fucked up and summoned Cthulhu instead?

Instrumentality is a state, not a catalyst.

>Maybe she'd drop by to keep up appearances
Wrong way around. She'd hide under the bed before she'd let anyone come in and think she cared.

Attached: 1542862324622.jpg (1024x768, 224K)

>t. didn't understand that Asuka is infatuated with Shinji

It's not like she's already come by to visit him in the hospital entirely of her own free will and felt shame when she was found out or anything

Attached: 1557512049588.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

>>t. didn't understand that Asuka is infatuated with Shinji
Jesus I thought we'd purged the self-insertfags from the fandom already. Asuka is infatuated with Kaji and nobody else. Shinji is a work acquaintance at least, a friend at most.

Just 6?
>Not masturbating until your dick veins hurt.
What a pleb.

Attached: 1551452886532.jpg (410x391, 70K)

>t. speedwatcher

Asuka is reluctantly open to the possibility of dating Shinji. But they both have too many hangups to make it work.

to make instrumentality you need Adam and Lilith, which both are god-like counterpart to Cthulhu.
Cthulhu doesn't need anything to decide if he want to change humanity into a single one entity.

lol
I've watched NGE more hours than you've probably been alive. Any semblance of romance is absent from the canon. It only exists via otaku-pandering supplementary materials for self-inserts to wank to like Angelic days or Gf of steel.
Asuka experiments with the most proximal non-threatening male coworker, nothing more. Anything she does to Shinji is essentially masturbation and if you couldn't read that you're a fucking chump.

>literally never happened
user....

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 23.25.16.png (740x772, 438K)

At least we don't know to deal with that pathetic LAS shipper who used to spam images of his headcanon and blame everyone of being a Kaworufag. He was just as bad as a certain mentally ill yurifag on Yea Forums.

Get that Rebuild shit out of here.
Even NGE Ritsuko is better than any of those clowns.

thinking a character is attracted to another character =/= self-inserting

By your logic, you self-insert as Kaji.

Twice. Rei doesn't beat her there the second time and she's willing to tacitly admit to checking on him.

Attached: 1538629631454.jpg (1440x1080, 532K)

The end of universe is near! Big Crunch is coming! at least we stopped to be matter but we are trapped on this autistic black moon controlled by some virgin!

Attached: you can (not) fuck it.jpg (2780x1756, 659K)

yeah, perfectly what i need in my life, a girl with mommy issues and is afraid to be alone so she tries to gain confidence by being mean and cruel to others to assure dominance over the masses. That's hot user

Implying she wouldnt go for it. Only for Misato to catch her in the act. Making Asuka go into a fucked up kind of depression.

She probably takes it a step further and uses Shinji's fingers to get herself off.

>Misato teaches Asuka how to please a man, using a comatose Shinji
>Asuka is too far gone to care and just goes along with it

>Shinji wakes up
>looks at his hand
>"This is so fucked up"

Asuka is just Shijni with different hair. Stop pretending otherwise. Arguing about which 14 year old girl is least objectionable is a meme. Take the Mayapill.

But Maya is literally adult Shinji.

God, you're right actually
>Crazy LASfag is gone
>Crazy Reifag that CONSTANTLY called everyone dollfags is gone
Eva threads have improved massively and I didn't even realise.
But I will maintain Asuka was attracted to Shinji. You can question her motives, sure, but she doesn't just go around asking random guys for kisses, and run away almost in tears when it doesn't go well.

Even the guy that posted cuck BLACKED edits of Asuka pics seems gone

>implying he wouldn't start dicking her right there on the beach

Someone post it.

Attached: 1544317751373.png (562x393, 82K)

6 months ago Eva threads were an absolute shitshow, so mods are finally doing some good.

Just how fertile is Asuka? Would she enjoy being pregnant?

Incredibly fertile. Every pregnancy is at minimum triplets.
And she hates it all.

Will they stay alone forever on a death world or other people will reincarnate?

>Just how fertile is Asuka?
Literally all we know is that she has periods, which almost every 14 year old girl has. Still, girls are quite fertile indeed at that age.
More fertile than Rei "Woman who does not bleed" Ayanami is, though.

Other people CAN reincarnate. Since Asuka managed it it's clearly plausible for humans to WANT to as well. Odds are good for a decent enough repopulation to have a functioning society relatively quickly based on that very small amount of information.

Poor Rei, cant even get sexually excited. Then again she is the mother of humanity in a clone body. I like the idea that some fan fics go with. When humans get close to Lilith their urge to breed goes through the roof. Sure it aint canon but its a fun idea all the same.

She gets bad period cramps and complains about having them since she doesn't even want children.

I mean that could change, but at least from what she's said, it doesn't sound like she's even very comfortable with her own sex.

Do you think ghost Rei ever looks on and wonders what the fuck is wrong with them?

Attached: 8.jpg (627x450, 117K)

>Shinji and Asuka get a crazy idea
>They boat their way over to the giant Rei head
>They they fuck eachother all over it

>Would she enjoy being pregnant?
Anger that she never wanted kids and has to take time off from becoming a pro gaming astronaut doctor. Rage about her figure. Panic attacks that she's going to fuck it all up and raise a kid to hate her. Resentment at people trying to do things for her. Frustration at things she can't do for herself. Revenge on people doing things for her by being more demanding. Secret crying fits because she's sure they're about to walk out for how she's treating them.

Attached: 1536638641110.jpg (900x600, 270K)

If Shinji did put a baby in Asuka. I have a feeling he would man up and be a man about it. And go to his dad for advice

she is in the same anime as best girl Rei

Fuck off moot.

>shits her pants when Shinji pops up in her mind and goes off on a tangent on how she should hate him because he's never been there for her or held her, which is a pretty blatantly obvious implication that she wants him to do these things very badly
>not infatuated

Anyone who genuinely believes that Shinji's just an experiment to Asuka when Kaji fills out that role missed the whole fucking point

Attached: Screenshot (2389).png (1182x862, 561K)

>And go to his dad for advice
This is how you'd get Akagi orders to administer a secret mifepristone dose. Director of Nerv ain't having two pilots compromised by something so simple to fix.

>Implying that Gendo doesnt have a "if Shinji gets a girl knocked up" book that Yui made
>Implying that Gendo wouldnt sit his son down and tell him that being a father is hard
>Starts going on a tangent on how hard it is when your wife decided that turning into goop was more appealing then being a mother and wife! AHHHHHHHHH

And then they can enjoy lunch together.

Attached: wondermeat.gif (720x749, 68K)

>The build a house on the giant rei head

Yeah except one is canon one is shipping delusions in a show without romantic subplot for the main character.

a fat bald will pop out, cave shin's skull in and fuck asuka within a month

Let us have our fun, you joyless cuck.

>people unironically watched fucking Evangelion without picking up on the romance subplot

CHRIST

Asuka did nothing with Kaji. She did shit with Shinji after knowing him for 30 seconds because she was living with he fucking tit-monster love rival.
People blinded by Shinji-inserting probably also think Gendo is a villain or did anythign wrong.

Those numbers speak truth!

Stop being underage, go back in time, and watch it as it airs. The romantic subtext is delusions fueled by the massive merch industry that pushed it following Anno's successful tapping of useless teenage boy power wank harem fantasies.

>Asuka did nothing with Kaji
>implying that she considered Misato a love rival

Yeah I guess you were blinded by retardation

Attached: Screenshot (943).png (1433x1034, 641K)

>user posts a pic from a scene that proves my point
Thanks?
Did you miss the part where she seppuku'd after learning he'd died? Fucking insecures unable to cope that their waifu is into chads is hilarious.

no

I don't know why Asukafags don't like that Asuka herself prefers alpha's like Kaji over the "literally me" self-insert. That's hot.

Does Gendo have a copy of the Necronomicon in his personal library?

that's not a forest in the background they are camping in they are Giant Rei pubes. Those mountains in the background are Giant Rei tits.

any fag that falls in love with any of the Eva cast is missing the point

this, I haven't cringed in a long time but this made me cringe hard.

>Animal Dick : Yes
>Gay Sex : Yes
What?

>implying that Asuka walking off to stop existing wasn't brought on by a wide range of events and Kaji dying was just the small tipper as opposed to the main cause

I feel bad for peabrains that actually thought Asuka was genuinely into Kaji, it's probably one of the most simple aspects to her character to pick up on how she just uses him for validation.

Attached: 1541388632852.gif (640x360, 1.33M)

ever seen the rebuilds buddy?

This is surreal as fuck to hear Asuka's voice talk about Asuka.

Probably don't even need the house, her ear lobe should have enough shelter.

Imagine the smell.

She cute

Attached: __shikinami_asuka_langley_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_evangelion_2_0_you_can_not_advance_neon_genesis_ (850x480, 62K)

Attached: 819.jpg (620x400, 32K)

She's damaged enough that I can delude myself into thinking she'd like me if I'm nice to her

Then why do brainlets keep insisting shipping her and Shinji

Who's the person that drew these?

You can want two characters to be happy with each other and not be self-inserting as one in the process you fucking mong

Attached: 1542030265587.gif (252x145, 474K)

Let's be honest here, you want her to be with Shinji instead of a chad like Kaji cause you can relate a lot more to someone pathetic like him which makes you feel better. You're so transparent.

If we're being honest I want her to be with Shinji because they have the same emotional issues and could understand, empathize with and help heal each other if they got past their massive communication failure, and they deserve it because they should be happy. That's why literally anyone wants them to be together. Kaji can't help Asuka because none of that applies to them.

I'm sure this won't change your mind on anything because you're fucking dense, but I have practically nothing in common with Shinji anyway so I wouldn't relate to him.

Attached: 1534303330192.png (1280x1077, 865K)

You can try to spin things however you want to make it sound nice but in actuality putting two mentally angsty teens together isn't going to better either ones issues like you delusionally think it is, they even make it a point to show how destructive their relationship with each is throughout the whole show. You're simply a compulsive liar forcing your own romantic interests into the story when it isn't about that, Asuka doesn't need to find teen love she needs to find a good adult figure who cares for her and gives her a home.

I don't think Shinji is magically the answer for Asuka. Sure she developed feelings for him, but all Asuka really wants is attention and to feel like an adult. Once she gets that validation from Kaji, she will move on to the next boy, just like she did in Germany.

Except there is no good adult figure in Evangelion, they are all mentally fucked too

>putting too mentally angsty teens together isn't gonna better their issues

See, this is why I added "if they got past their communication failure". This is what I mean, you're dense and just like repeating the same shit over and over.

Asuka's stepfamily were good adult figures that cared for her and gave her a home, all it did was give her two people she doesn't care about and a larger space to be bitter in. Asuka needs someone who can understand and be there for her on an emotional level so that she can receive the companionship she desperately wants.

Asuka wants these things, sure, but on a deeper level she wants the above description. Being the smart girl she is, she recognizes Shinji as someone who could fulfill said criteria (as much as she grows to hate this fact), and that's where her attraction towards him lies.

I don't want to imply that he'd just solve everything by becoming closer to her, it'd be a messy and hurtful and emotionally draining process, but Shinji is essentially the only possible good end available for Asuka.

Attached: 1552507862176.png (960x960, 1.21M)

I thought RAIDEN was Japanese for THUNDER

Attached: raiden the highlander.gif (324x180, 603K)

How can you not go doki doki for this?

Attached: 7AD28834-8591-4FEA-AA8E-B4278FB0E95A.jpg (900x1495, 211K)

maybe both?

She's a TEENAGER you CREEP!

>She's a prime breeding material you CREEP!

Attached: EF30405E-3CFF-4BBD-8CB8-E5DF8227C620.jpg (474x711, 77K)

I think Shinji beat you to it

Attached: theendofevangelion-6.jpg (510x287, 21K)

I prefer girls with long black hair + himecut

The way she screams in agony when she's eaten alive inside her eva.

>Has kabedon gone too far?

>they even make it a point to show how destructive their relationship with each is throughout the whole show.
Way to miss the point of Eva. All relationships can hurt you. That doesn't mean you just give up on them.

Post it some1

Attached: choices.jpg (800x600, 124K)

>With her husband Toji
No, she would be comatose with regret after not marrying Shinji.

Why comatose? She dead.

Bump

But Asuka never dies, even when she is killed.

Proof?

Attached: 83.jpg (789x1000, 519K)

Based and angelpilled
>literally reboots the universe for his bf

Attached: tumblr_n8bix8M3LN1s20ivko1_500.gif (500x500, 1.98M)

Karl approves

Attached: 1522874630109.png (237x325, 154K)

>Kaworu
>dying
He's the Jesus Christ of the Eva universe, coming back to life is his shitck

Attached: images (1).jpg (500x281, 16K)

She's not kaworu

>it's that SEA nigger reifag spamming his cuck shit again

Attached: tiresome.jpg (866x600, 178K)

Check and mate.

Speechless huh.

If you were to fix Neon Genesis Evangelion (remove the shit pretensions ending that gives husk the impression that this was more than a copy of Gundam with worse writing and more fanservice), would you rather have Asuka marry Shinji, or would you have Rei marry that wimp instead so that you can keep Asuka for yourself? Or can you actually project yourself on the chad jock who would've most likely won the Asuka if the writing were good because he showed her his penis?

"IF IT AINT BROKEN DUN FIX IT"
- dalai llama

Ok but how does this apply here? The NGE ending is objectively trash. If it weren't trash, the creators wouldn't try to fix it (multiple times) unsuccessfully.

The ending is great amigo, i pity those who can't apreciate it.

You wrote "ain't great" and then you manually repaired it after finishing your post to "is". The post making history says all.

Oh shit

what the fuck are you on about?

Too late bro, the gig is up

both of you, its been 24 years. Can you stop?

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

>the ending has been bad for a very long time, so please stop talking about it mm'kay

*good

I told you to stop arguing with him/her

Shinji should marry Kaworu

Attached: 1545456203628.png (653x671, 432K)

I thought this was the HxH thread for a second and it was Pitou

She's thirteen.

She's around her 20s in the Rebuilds.

No, Funimation has the rights to ReBuild, Netflix only has the TV series (and maybe Death/Rebirth and EoE, not sure on those).

That's the plus of Shikinami, she is still older than me, but the same cute body

The first thing she'll do is find a way to abort it.
Asuka is way to impulsive. She has a hard on for being the best eva pilot she can't prioritise anything else over it.
We have already seen how she reacted to her period cramps, not wanting to be a mother and all. Anything other than this seems like a very twisted and distorted fanfic. Someone who is too self centric and full of denial and self loath can't have motherly qualities. It takes selflessness and dedication to be a good mother do u think Asuka has it in her.
I'm open to anything to counter this point if u can give some genuine reason suggesting otherwise.

Also I've never read a fanfic in which Asuka is pregnant it just doesn't fit in with the character and story.

Pic related is something that is only possible in a way out of characters fanfic

Attached: 1501245411968.jpg (1000x773, 79K)

All of that is correct, but she is also 14.
14 year olds typically dont want to and are not ready to be moms, and we have no idea how adult Asuka would feel on the matter after maturing.

>14 year olds typically dont want to and are not ready to be moms

Attached: first japanese bible ilustration.jpg (1240x1754, 396K)

she was 15 and didn't have that much choice did she?

There is a chance to redo everything!

Attached: Fart Impact.jpg (2780x1756, 710K)

The 2nd Try did it well.
It was post 3rd Impact so she had no access to conventional abortion, and she first tried starving herself to get rid of it without telling Shinji.

>The first thing she'll do is find a way to abort it.
Based! Asuka's womb is not for Shinji's weak Omega male sperm. Only an Alpha like me could impregnate her and turn her into a family woman.

We can predict that it would be part her, having the same potential she did and maybe didn't achieve, dependent and in no position to abandon her, maybe insurance against the father abandoning her. There are also selfish reasons for making a copy of yourself to carry your genetics and values forward.

Attached: 1535444778292.jpg (1400x2836, 346K)

I heard someone say that it might actually be Kaworufag.

I predict that if you made a worldwide poll between Asuka and Rei, Asuka would get 80% of the vote.

>headcannon

No, he isn't. That's Shinji's role.

Rei is for bedwetters and kimo-ota

For those who don't know:
>Kimo-Ota: (short for kimochi-warui otaku or "Repulsive Otaku") The lowest form of the otaku breed, supposedly carrying a couple of additional negative points when compared to the "normal" Otaku - stereotypically this would be things like lack of hygiene, deliberate lack of employment, potential stalker behavior or even an agressive disregard for the world beyond his particular topic of obsession. Technically anything that makes him a direct bother to others counts here.

And Yui, Rei, Lilith, and Misato. But Kaworu appeared next to characters getting crucifixions, so I guess that imagery is supposed to be for him.

Attached: 1544289529982.jpg (800x266, 71K)

They need all the couples they can get

Actually, why didn't he just come back to life in the series?
If his existence is like Rei's, and SEELE used Kaworu dummy plugs, that means there should be a tank of Kaworu bodies somewhere, and if his current body gets squished he should just go to the next body like nothing happened.

There is a thing called "soul salvaging" in Evangelion. Kaworu couldn't go to next body if he wasn't salvaged.

Seele don't make another one because the point of sending him was to kill the 17th Angel before their endgame. Kaworu doesn't do it himself because he doesn't have any will to live in the first place, he's motivated by Seele telling him Lilin are the same way, that he's resurrecting Adam so everyone can be destroyed and new things take their place, he's all death drive.

Attached: nice head.jpg (695x1200, 77K)

She gives good head.

Rebuild is utter trash.
t. AsukaCHAD

I agree, and I have not even seen it.

Fuck off, Shirou

>Only an Alpha like me could impregnate her and turn her into a family woman
>an Alpha like me
>alpha
>you

Attached: doubt.png (419x238, 84K)

But Shinji has never died and both of Karl's deaths was a painfully obvious parallel to the cross

Attached: karl.png (500x212, 99K)

But he did. He was there when Instrumentiality triggered. In the whole Eva universe souls are never destroyed, possibly they go to Lilith/Adam, which is why everyone could see dead people in Instrumentiality. Kaworu just wasn't crammed back into a bodym

>Karl, is this the netflix westernization?

All your favorite characters now on Netflix:

Steve, Michelle, Rebecca, Amanda, Karl, and Gerald.

oh fuck, I'd buy every last one of them.

Can we agree that Asuka's top tier outfit is the yellow dress?

Yellow sundress is everyone's top tier outfit

Attached: 1546909300471.png (453x453, 224K)

uhhh

The cover is legitimately one of the most beautiful images i've ever seen.

She's a superficial NPC who only care about validation

(You)

But Lilith was on the cross.
Kaworu is more like a Judas who stopped at the last moment

t. npc

if this is your conclusion from the character development i think you missed the entire point of the anime

Not even the plugsuit can compare.

Attached: 1554030579518.jpg (850x1055, 197K)

Nope. The cardiobunny suit from episode 9.

EoE Asuka > EVA 2.0 Asuka > EVA = Girlfriend of Steel > Manga > EVA 3.0

>tfw no asuka gf (male)

Attached: 1529868466500.jpg (1440x1080, 924K)

She actually appears wearing it more than the plug suit or her school uniform in EoTV.

Attached: 1546845988185.jpg (1440x1080, 211K)

Let me fix this

ASUKA POWER RANKINGS
1. Punished EoE Asuka
2. NGE Asuka
POWERGAP
3. Girlfriend of Steel Asuka
4. SIRP Asuka
TOTAL SHIT
1858: My ass hairs
4523. RE-TAKE Asuka
79233. Manga Asuka
999999999. Shikinami

Attached: 1517889267614.jpg (1440x1080, 197K)

>2.0 Asuka in 2nd place
>Punished Shikinami in last
Shit taste.

Attached: 124.jpg (1920x820, 167K)

Attached: Punished Asuka.png (967x544, 527K)

kek saved

Liking Asuka already implies the weight of having shit taste

Attached: 1493602298563.jpg (248x233, 9K)

okay, what the fuck is this?

F_T__KA H_NG_Y

Attached: 1550694781304.png (958x720, 844K)

should've been full flashdance desu, highleg cut, legwarmers & all

Attached: dance like you want to win.webm (532x400, 2.76M)

Manga did do the highleg cut, was much lewder.

Attached: 'training'.jpg (1500x2250, 1.02M)

>spy camera
what the fuck is the manga version of this sequence?

Actually she wanted kaiji's big jap cock

A controlled environment set up on base, with no direct supervision outside of testing their choreography.

Attached: 1542976266513.jpg (1500x2250, 1.05M)

Why has Misato been drinking at work

Sadamoto's concept wasn't as dutiful as in the show.

Attached: 1536211392291.jpg (826x501, 142K)

Seems normal for her.
After all an angel could attack at any time but she still drinks all the time off-duty. She's actually rather lucky that one never showed up while she had a few drinks in her.

its the dichotomy and arguable hypocrisy of how she lives her life switching between the two roles that's important about it anyway

Oddly, she doesn't do this in Rebuild, where they straight have a bar in the Geofront canopy.

Attached: even off duty and just having coffee.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

>read ReTake
>read Second Try
>read Genocide Shinji and Asuka were good but the rest of it...yeesh

What else is there

Attached: evangelion trash.png (517x437, 477K)

Re-read Second Try and Genocide's good Shinji-Asuka moments any time you want to feed the emotional maw in your heart, do this perpetually

Epilogue of Evangelion

Attached: NBYDXM2.jpg (1375x2000, 460K)

karekano

Attached: 46099367_p0.png (830x800, 633K)

Funny, I've been looking for fanfics to read too.
Just taking a gander at some ones I've seen recommended.

Second Try also has a sequel webcomic.
Drawings are crude and its all just fluff, but its something that is still getting updates after over 10 years.

shipperfags are pathetic

Yes, an Alpha like me. Problem vermin?

>Steve
Shinji
>Michelle
Misato
>Rebecca
Is this Rei or Asuka? because the end sounds the same as Asuka
>Amanda
I guess this is Asuka then
>Karl
Why did you not change this one?
>Gerald
Gendo

Shitnami is the worst

she's alright

Attached: acyka.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

>Karl
>Why did you not change this one?

How could I possibly top changing Kaworu to Karl? It's so brilliant. It's like a giant middle finger to the face. It's one of those names, like Bob, that just has something funny about it.

Also, Netflix is going to go in like George Lucas and re-edit and digitally alter certain things to appeal more to modern western audiences. Gerald will have a moustache so people don't wonder why Abe Lincoln with sunglasses is ordering kids to fight monsters in robots. Also, any instances of Asuka calling somebody stupid will be edited out so as not to offend the mentally challenged community.

Attached: garry.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

>putting 2.0 Asuka head of main series Asuka and manga version

Attached: 1551746138559.jpg (343x354, 26K)

Source? Tried reverse image searching and just got an archived Yea Forums thread.

reread the post and think really hard

Asuka is the closet thing to a well written girl in Evangelion. Rei is pure fiction. Misato is like a virgin neckbeard's interpretation of what women are like based on "adult manga" he's read.

I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the shed

Attached: 1558076939357.png (469x325, 114K)

>6 times
weak

Someone post the tulpa bro comp.

Holy fuck saved

I love that she's the second best girl in the show. After Misato obv.

Unironic question;

What's the latest Eva marketing tie in for an actual product? I don't think it's crazy to think there's been something new since Schick.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I think the last big cross promotion was Shin Godzilla. Without a movie to market, it's just been normal merchandising and shit like Shinkalion or limited edition Shinji-branded soup.

Attached: 1533752057208.jpg (960x682, 141K)

What the fuck made Eva so marketable? Has there been a comparable IP at this scale?

>What the fuck made Eva so marketable?
It looks good. Iconic visuals.
>Has there been a comparable IP at this scale?
Japanese-only? Probably not. Gundam sold much more in terms of model kits, but not in terms of cross-promotions.

I like that she gets mutilated at the end.

Gay

nothin gay about two cute girls user

Can someone please link that fanfic where Asuka wakes up after instrumentality before Shinji?

Pokemon

Her smile

Attached: 1530596909320.png (500x533, 514K)

Bump

So she got the baka back.
Now what?

Attached: 2843.jpg (1920x1080, 576K)

filthy hatefucking while Rei watches like a puppy in the background

Attached: 1553087356021.jpg (720x400, 31K)

I've never watched evangelion and don't plan to because it looks like the biggest normalfag "omg so deep" cringefest ever.

It's a classic for a reason, user. It's a stellar anime even if you dislike its pretentiousness.

Attached: 1553968641778.jpg (2257x2705, 1.16M)

Berating him and playing with his face in search of some response, locking eyes with Rei to see if she's going to do anything about it, because apparently their triangle thing was so cozy she spent 14 years missing it.

Attached: 1533568822281.jpg (3786x2654, 883K)

Attached: 18462.jpg (480x854, 85K)