Why is there no good FF anime?

>Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
>Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV
>Final Fantasy: Unlimited
>Final Fantasy: Legend of the Crystals
>Last Order: Final Fantasy VII
>Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV

These are all shit.

Attached: __tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_and_etc_drawn_by_kink__fd564a08ca67d3de176228dad238e757.jpg (1071x1492, 515K)

because shows made exclusively to promote itself in a different medium/product are usually shit

Brotherhood was pretty good though, especially Prompto.
And there's an okay manga too with giant boobs femdom villain.

Attached: Itadakimasu.jpg (1920x1080, 107K)

Its a bad franchise

Cloud loves Aerith

Attached: 572F2E99-1502-404E-90D1-6306C61C3388.png (623x546, 735K)

The dialogue in the more recent voiced games has its charm, but it's definitely not good. Like Chocobos, you just come to expect it.

Second post best post.

Because the titties aren’t big enough

I want an FFTA adaptation so we can finally have a good isekai to discuss for once.

Attached: __tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_and_etc_drawn_by_ueyama_michirou__243ba64228fd840dc7e3d28c9302da5a (641x900, 107K)

What's the manga

I thought Last Order was ok.

Wasn't there a Final Fantasy anime that came out before all the others, set up as a distant sequel to FFV? Did anyone see that?

legend of the crystals

advent children is pretty good, but only if you're already familiar with the franchise, because it was weant to be sequel
most people who said it was bad is because they watch it as standalone

Advent Children is a garbage film what are you talking about
It only serves as an excuse for Cloud and Sephiroth to fight again at the end

True. Only real fans were able to appreciate seeing two of their favorite characters completely out of character, the rest of them thrown to the sidelines, and acting out a plot that was terrible and conflicted the conclusion of the original game.

How can God be real if Tifa isn't real?

y so mad tho

Because japan doesn't care about FF they only care about DQ. Just look at the new DQ movie fag fantasy will never get something that awesome looking.

Because Square Enix made a shitty movie that cast a pall over one of my favorite games of all time. That's why I'm mad.

Is Spirits Whitin forbidden from being mentioned?

I like FF:U. I know it wasn't particularly good, but I enjoyed it anyway.

I honestly think Spirits Within wouldn't have been so hated if not for the Final Fantasy label setting expectations, it had some giod ideas. Then again I think the Super Mario Brothers movie wasnt that bad as a standalone movie, and would have done well as a story if it didn't have the Mario themes.

>I honestly think Spirits Within wouldn't have been so hated if not for the Final Fantasy label setting expectations
Nah, even fans of actual sci-fi thought that movie was garbage. That movie just couldn't appeal to anyone.

The combat suits were fucking rad at least. It's all I remember thinking was good about the movie when I left the theater as a kid.

Attached: 0a2f7b3c679308e756b64d139c20a6e9.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

You've clearly never seen Kingsglaive then, it might have been shit but can't deny that movie had god tier visuals. SE has the budget to make nice looking movies but its just too bad they suck ass at writing.

Attached: 1533003779958.jpg (1280x548, 79K)

Sexy armpits

Unlimited had a good OP/ED and OST, though.

You forgot the Episode Ardyn anime.