Shingeki no Kyojin

I let out a sob at the end at “Rage my soldiers! Scream my soldiers!” with my bro.

Attached: 1558287367220.jpg (1920x1080, 803K)

>kills Erwong AND manlet
Why is Zeke so based?

MHA is better

Attached: CE02BD08-D020-4C67-889D-E1FB66019443.jpg (300x224, 25K)

It was manlet the one who kills Erwin though. Manlet as far as we know is still alive

W-Why did you use my post to make ANOTHER thread and use it as bait? The episode is unironic kino and there is nothing wrong with crying with your bro

Attached: 106.png (245x245, 113K)

MHA is better

Why are you hxhfags so insecure that snk is so much better then your shitty manga, that you falseflag is herofags?
/SnK/ chads aren't a part of your insecure dick measuring contest, just being in a shounen magazine doesn't make it peers with the shounen jump garbage you read.

stop falseflagging

Where do you think the 10th episode will end ?
Possible candidate are :
1) "in the end, it really was the shingeki no kyojin"
2) ocean ending with "FREEDOM"
3) Zeke betraying his parents
4) Marley after timeskip

Based
OH BOY HE MAD HAHAHA COPE

Attached: 1A9E95E4-3CA6-4525-B16F-E86306F33654.jpg (1080x720, 45K)

Just like the first half of S3 with Eren and Mikasa duking on Levi, they will most likely use Marley as the final episode teaser.

The season will end at the ocean. It was pretty clear since the initial pv at the end of season 2. Everything up to the timeskip will be covered.

Why is MHA better than SnK? It would seem that SnK’s target audience is edgy lord underaged kids whereas MHA focuses on literature and intellectual themes

ok you can stop now falseflagger-kun, we get it

Attached: 1541421154428.jpg (304x481, 116K)

I don't care so long as they show Grisha's story

I've waited so long to be able to talk about it with my show only friends

I'm gonna riot if they don't show it

(most kino ending would be: if we kill them we'll finally be free)

Stop replying.

>Talking like it’s one person
Interesting, and I thought SnKiddos we’re smarter than this.

Attached: 63038AD7-CEA1-491A-B563-44380E33CA87.jpg (750x377, 147K)

Leave them alone. Poor guys can't get a chapter for year

where do i watch the last episode??????

Because he's Eren's Oniichan and he's coming his way to him

Reminder that Isayama still forgets about Annie lmao eternal rock (probably getting nutcracked like the WHT)

I'm looking forward to animeonly reactions to the great mindfuck of "If you want to save Armin and Mikasa".

Stop with this bullshit and count how many chapters they're adapting. Ocean is too soon to end, there's another entire episode of material to adapt after they reach that point, two chapters of manga content in Marley

>godvi
>dead

Attached: 1544313229114.png (524x451, 137K)

Next chapter Levi shows up with a canon replacing his lost hand

And with Hans carrying Levi Jr inside her belly

Levi Jr and more 5 babies

KOFF next episode.

There should be an edit of the bottom left image where he is adjusting with his middle finger instead.

Everyone I know who watches it has anushole aids and screams when they take a hot chunky diarrhea.