Attached: fooly.png (862x862, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vnHUJqm-uik
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5t6fyLAuGk4
youtube.com/watch?v=qAeEzA8P5rA.
youtube.com/watch?v=3DZO1oiiLcE
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/blehh/image/gKtd5QjQwMR5c6-rJUNqzw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry op, we already shifted on flcl last week, come back about a month so that everyone forgets about it and then you can start your bait and shitposting thread

Ninamori is best girl with canonically cute feet

K, that's just, like, your opinion man.

What is this?

a picture

Diebuster

Just because Naota makes you feel inadequate doesn't mean you should hate a show user.

I tried watching this multiple times. Got too bored and dropped.

a masterpiece.

Nigga its like 6 episodes.

How can you hate something so small

same. It's overrated shit. SAO unironically takes advantage of the medium better.

I love this shit lol.

Based and redpilled
Classic Gainax will always be better than this ugly dogshit with no shading

Attached: 528aa54dac04622c307469edcf363846.jpg (576x830, 559K)

based underage poster

Screw this thread, post kino scenes.

Attached: FLCL.png (960x720, 430K)

Actually true. Fuck the autistic retards that shill this garbage for "taking advantage of anime medium" when literally every anime does that and most better than this ugly shitshow. SAO is a great example.

Couldn't agree more.

Limited animation, lots of details and shading >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> forced realistic motion and cartoonish shit

Can't, you already posted the only kino scene

looks like shit

>kino
Fuck off back to .

Looks good, music good, characters ok, story garbagio.

I genuinely employ FLCL as an IQ test, at least when I have my suspicions about a person's mental facilities.

I've found that if people genuinely can't find a single great thing in the show, their IQ isn't north of 115, with one exception being a Mensan buddy who is extremely autistic, and couldn't understand any of the characters or their motivations. It's gotten to the point where if I had to rely on someone who despised FLCL, I'd feel very uncomfortable, unsafe, and doubting of their abilities, no matter what their credentials are. It's just something I can't ignore.
I legitimately lose respect for people who completely hate this show.

>Fuck off back to .
Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/.

why do you not like it

Shit boring cartoon and the mc is a sperg.

>plotfags

What are we gonna call this insistent FLCL shitposter?

>being this buttmad

Attached: 2917834898723943.png (700x720, 241K)

why are you doing this again

>cannot fathom that people don't don't like this ugly shitshow and thinks everyone is a samefag
What are we going to call you?

It's more like having them no longer pop up on my radar. I can't converse with them.

>being this mad
Why are you spamming?

Story isn't really the point. There might be some grand narrative behind the scenes with Medical Mechanica but you're meant to experience it through Naota so its fitting you only get glimpses here and there of the bigger picture. You're lost as fuck while watching because thats how life feels when going through puberty and shit.

Anonymous

ignore this thread
stop replying
we had this exact thread like not even a week ago. OP is a shitposter and you’re wasting your precious time in this thread, as am I.

>why are you spamming
Was it autism?

ignore him

Interesting. Need to rewatch having this mindset.

underrated scene

Attached: kino.webm (480x360, 1.2M)

Good taste.

based

No surprise. It's a literal shitshow full of forced animation.

boku no piko

Attached: jealousy.webm (640x480, 2.06M)

of shit

kek, I can't believe how shit anime visuals were in the early 2000s

This is probably top 10 scenes for me.

Attached: TTGL.webm (640x480, 2.32M)

Holy shit, that's some seriously forced animation.

brilliant scene

Watching this shit like having a seizure.

The screen shaking is hideous.

Yeah, this is pretty up there.

man FLCL is so good. it's really disappointing when I ask friends about it and they say things like "it doesn't make any sense" or "i don't get it". I really hate talking about an anime like you have to have a high IQ to enjoy it, but seriously it's only the dumbest people I know who can't get behind it. they'll say things like "the plot makes no sense" and then go watch dragonball super and it just makes me think of those shitty small brain wojack images

kek

Attached: 9428433204934.png (628x472, 297K)

Just like great literature or cinema, there's some stuff that just can't resonate with below average people, which is a damn shame in all honesty.

Attached: 8239478932389734.jpg (750x850, 310K)

An inarticulate plot is just a sign of bad writing and direction.

Attached: hybridrainbow.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

This shit looks forced as fuck yo.

You can stop replying to yourself with this garbage now.

>that picture
those were some good shows indeed, and I used to rent them on vhs.

Attached: Cee1ZroW8AAaB32.jpg (753x379, 64K)

It's not that hard to follow though. It's like people who don't understand Inception and then knock it off as pretentious because they're too retarded to understand a pretty straightforward plot.

What are we going to call the 1S1S tier flcl fanboy who keeps sperging out on anyone who doesn't like this polished turd?

I don't think the plot is inarticulate at all though. the show to me is very specific in conveying the tone and emotions you're supposed to gather from it, while controlling the actual expository information to a bare minimum. the actual plot itself is so simple anyone should be able to understand it by the 6th episode, but it's not entirely the point because the plot is designed to take a back seat.

this looks spastic, like most of the forced animation in the OVAs

>anyone should be able to understand it by the 6th episode
>by the final episode
Who is going to sit through this boring shit for that?

Lots of people apparently since it's quite famous.

Reading the manga was weird, it felt like a cross between Punpun and Dowman Sayman. This ending was legitimately unsettling.

Attached: Sayman.jpg (817x1200, 187K)

Delusional fanboy. It's pretty unintelligible actually.

based but stop reply to bait

this
ignore OP and he’ll either fuck off or end up getting banned

Only to legitimate mouthbreathing retards who are probably also bedridden due to severe debilitating autism combined with a rare strain of down syndrome. If you don't understand FLCL or find it confusing, given that you don't have to like it, is pretty embarrassing.

stop replying to yourself. and if op is wrongfully banned i will make sure his voice is heard

Watching and understanding a show are a two-way street. There is also skill involved with watching a show.

The watcher of a show is much like the catcher in a game of baseball. Catching the ball is just as much an activity as pitching it. The pitcher is the writer, or sender in the sense that his activity initiates the motion of the ball. The catcher is the receiver in the sense that his activity terminates it. If anything is passive, it is the ball. It is the inert thing that is put in motion or stopped, whereas the players are active, moving to pitch or catch.
We can take this analogy a step further. The act of catching is the skill of catching every kind of pitch - fast balls and curves, changeups and knucklers. Similarly, the act of watching is the skill of catching every sort of communication as well as possible. It's noteworthy that the pitcher and catcher are successful only to the extent that they cooperate, and the relation between the writer and the watcher is similar. The writer isn't trying not to be caught, although it sometimes seems so. Successful communication occurs in any case where what the writer wanted to have received finds its way into the watcher's possession. The writer's skill and the watcher's skill converge upon a common end.
Of course, a piece of writing is a complex object. It can be received more or less completely, all the way from very little of what the writer intended to the whole of it. The amount the reader catches will usually depend on the amount of activity he puts into the process, as well as upon the skill with which he executes the different mental acts involved.

It's garbage overrated by underage retards who don't know the first thing about this medium.

>who don't know the first thing about this medium.
which is what

That's an epic projection. I'm so sorry for you.

Attached: 97214312092787834.png (689x720, 523K)

Attached: flcl snuggle.gif (375x281, 3M)

>he watched the sequels

>1S1S tier flcl fanboy
Shit pasta.

Respectable choices but actual best scene coming through.

Attached: kino.webm (480x360, 2.02M)

Attached: flcl so high right now.webm (720x480, 484K)

The sequels are actually somewhat bearable compared to this soulless trash.

i mean dude

Attached: flcl sleepover.gif (500x375, 492K)

Didn’t we have this same thread like a week ago?

stop spamming

i fuck your mother

Less than, actually.

agreed, Progressive was much better while I just started Alternative earlier

>this entire thread
I don't have a punchline.

>flclturds are underage
pottery

Attached: chadcerned expression.jpg (360x360, 17K)

FLCL aired in the states in like 2003

this looks like total ass

You smell like poop

So? It's babies first cartoon. Anyone can watch it anytime now, douchebag.

yes, very nice.
HOWEVER

Attached: flcl.webm (640x467, 2.86M)

you type like a 14 year old

This has to be the most forced piece of animation i've ever seen.

Enough with the old art style, real FLCL kino coming through

Attached: ProgressiveKino.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

What the fuck is it with this shitshow and all it's forced animation and seizure inducing screen-shaking?

You're trying too hard.

This has worse shading than the OG lol, what forced animation.

Now THAT'S forced animation.

that looks like shit bruh. at least post a decent frame

Daicon IV still gets me after all these years.

FLCL isn't great, but SAO is fucking trash.

LMAO, the only people trying hard here are the FLCL J1H4D1ST and the FLCL webm/gif spammer.

What an absolute fucking masterpiece.

first season great
second season pretty good
third season wtf this garbage

>no smoking unwashed homeless arsonist child molester gf with dick sucking lips

Attached: mamimi smoking.jpg (1920x1200, 135K)

what was Naotas problem, she clearly wanted his D

Attached: LooPQR-Happy-Hidomi.png (747x420, 119K)

Why can't more characters have her lips?

you have undiagnosed schizophrenia.

Other war around mate.

>You
>IMPLYING

Die foolycuck.

Attached: 239721932743284.png (490x120, 3K)

MAKE IT STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP IT STOP IT STOP STOP STOP STP

If that truly wasn't you, you wouldn't have bothered with inspect element and responding to me.

This is too easy.

All fooly turds underage like this?

Attached: Stop it.png (590x421, 392K)

idk man

Attached: flcl dem lips.png (960x720, 193K)

Why are you replying to yourself over and over?

It actually wasn't so fuck you foolynigger.

Not enough bullied highschool girls who want the world to end.

He can't get replies anymore so he has to resort to arguing with himself.
It's quite sad.

Tell that to the fucking """"""""""""""ANIMATORS"""""""""""""" who worked on this ugly shitshow.

are you trying to force a new meme OP

Holy shit are foolyniggers this delusional and braindad?

Attached: 822394234798495.png (980x472, 20K)

This has to be the most forced animation I've ever seen

He posted a thread last week and manually samefagged hundreds of times over the course of hours. Using the same exact catch phrases.

You were told to stop spamming already by multiple anons foolyturd.

>false flagging

Your anger betrays your samefagging. You can stop editing now. I've won.

Next.

h

Someone really likes the term "forced".

fuck this is good shit man

This is actually really fucking forced and overly expressive, especially around the 12 second mark.

user, there is noone else in this thread...
Please wake up.

That's to be expected. It's a polished turd.

Overrated garbage with almost no shading compared to the remakes.

what a forced thread.

stop spamming

Watch as the IP count stays the same and OP samefags himself.

Fucking retard.

kek, i bet you're the flcl image spammer

it always makes me happy to see foolyturds get BTFO as usual

stop spamming already

He's right. stop fucking spamming.

same

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

stop spamming

This insane FLCL J1HAD1ST needs to banned asap. holy fuck what a crazy spammer

SUCC
U
C
C
(shame shes a child molester tho)

stop spamming, j1had1st

This. Fuck nostalgiatards.

So? The ongoing GOT also have 6 episodes yet this show couldn't even provide the same level of enjoyment to me.

I wanna see ACK and this guy go at it

ACK would probably demolish him

Poorly written clusterfuck. Characters are shallow. Dropped this shite on ep4

>babies
>not babbys
Get out.

Attached: babby.jpg (385x383, 19K)

Boy, the amount of fags in this thread who hate the original is appalling.
Take your butthurt elsewhere.

Attached: 1545964951376.png (480x485, 191K)

This won't reach 500 replies. Sorry OP, looks like you've lost this round.
Next.

Forced memes are a thing newfag.

This gave me aids.

Holy shit this is so janky and forced

Kuso nostalgiaturd. Fuck the original and it's lack of shading and forced animation.

Mods nuke this fucking spamming FLCL J1HAD1ST!

You're trying too hard.

why so much hatred for fooly cooly? it's nowhere near as overrated as ttgl and klk. the only fans of flcl are adult swimfags.

oh my

This was so ugly and boring. I want my time back desu.

dead thread

Because it's boring, it looks like shit and is one of most overrated piece of junk, even if not as overrated as TTGL. Also KLK is actually good and not overrated.

Mostly backlash because of absurdly overrated it is. It's just a shit OVA series.

This is the same guy who shitposts SoraYori and spams Time Flop, right?
How isn't he permabanned yet? How is the moderation so fucking incompetent?

I think he was also in the promare thread as well, but they might be a different person.

Maybe they are part of the moderation team. Probably should ask on IRC.

Stop spamming FLCL J1HADIST.

The difference is GOT(the new season) is rushed garbage who nobody is defending while FLCL is kino that defined the medium of animation as an art.

That was definitely him in the Promare thread.

You're beyond delusional.

Nice conspiracy theory.

Cope

>182 replies
>51 posters
really makes you think

The thread was spammed by an FLCL J1HAD1ST and an image spammer.

Couple butthurt fooly fanboys started spamming and coming up with their own conspiracy theories. Absolutely pathetic.

Based

I hate the cringy faces characters make in this and Diebuster

>flcl bad!
>shounen good!

>People shitposting so hard that saying that the sequels are better in every way
My sides

Also, how much butthurt people will I get when I post the obligatory soul vs souless comparasion?

Attached: 1550038579678.webm (600x338, 2.96M)

No one is saying that. Fuck off with your strawman foolytard.

oh come on, promare looks like a cheap low budget movie.

cope & seethe

Maybe is the same dude shitposting on the gridman threads

Attached: atomsk_feels.png (645x773, 573K)

left is trash

Are all foolyturds this mentally ill?

It actually is him, as well.

You're just a cherrypicking nostalgiaturd. Progressive is better. I should make some screencaps myself.

God I love Imaishi and Yoshinari.

Same. I also especially hate how there's this one autistic fucker who brags about this ugly dreck "doing stuff that's not possible in reality" & that apparently other anime don't. What's mind boggling is that underage retards actually believe his horseshit. Literally EVERY FUCKING ANIME does stuff that's not possible in reality and they do so without looking ugly, unlike this particular shitshow. Every single anime does things that aren't possible in reality and the vast majority are better than this turd. That's what having an artstyle means. Most anime do take advantage of the medium far better and deserved vastly more credit for it.

It really does. Both with creating a better and more compelling aesthetic as well as crafting a game world that cant be filmed in real life.

Hey, when every single negative opinion is "x thing of the show is shit" and "foolyturds completely destroyed" without any constructive criticism, you are bound to believe it's the same person

This. Couldn't have put it better myself.

>Every single anime does things that aren't possible in reality and the vast majority are better than this turd.
Name one.

fooly cooly and the sequels isn't even as bad as this comparison desu

>soul
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vnHUJqm-uik
>soulless
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5t6fyLAuGk4
this alone is why I spit on Gainax's grave

Attached: _20190503_210855.jpg (663x480, 53K)

You thick bastard. What do you think anime are? They're aesthetic distortions of reality. Notice how anime don't look like real life? Well there you go nigger. What do you think having an artstyle is?

Edit: most of is negative opinion

I'm saying name something you think is better than FLCL

>FLCLturds are this ignorant in their understanding of the medium
That's shitty, ugly and exaggerated looking cartoon is not special and i've fucking had it with it being put on some kind of pedestal.

Gunbuster. It, like every anime, does things that aren't possible in reality but just because it's not a shitty, deformed and ugly looking cartoon retards here think it doesn't.

both gunbuster and flcl are great, and look amazing.

>ugly and exaggerated looking cartoon
deformed and ugly looking cartoon

really makes you think

FLCL looks awful, don't put it on the same level as fucking Gunbuster.

Gunbuster is great, but FLCL's aesthetic is more of my thing. FLCL just feels like a step foward in every way on the technical front.

>FLCL looks awful
are you just pretending to be retarded?

The stylised anime that aren't making their shit ugly/cartoonish/exaggerated are also taking advantage of the medium's free form potential and i prefer them to shit like this. Fuck shit like FLCL, P&S and Nichijou.

Reminder that tsurumaki also directed this beautiful ova

Attached: MV5BNDcyNzRhZDMtMGJjNi00MDQ0LWExZmMtNzBhMjcyYTQxNjcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkzNzg5Njg@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182 (182x268, 14K)

>cartoonish
yeah, making a cartoon look cartoonish would be stupid.

Kill yourself garbage eater. It almost looks as ugly and as disgusting as those Disney movies with the nonexistent shading.

why do people keep responding to him

Fuck you. "Cartoonish" is a bland and ugly style and it's not how anime or any animation needs to look.

I do it because it's fun

I didn't realize it was bait at first. I see what's happening now though. Nobody is as retarded as this dude.

You are legitimately ignorant in your understanding of animation. Ever heard of Rod Scribner from the 1940's? That you even consider FLCL to be a particularly deformed cartoon is evidence that you've never actually seen deformed cartoon animation like Jim Tyer: youtube.com/watch?v=qAeEzA8P5rA.

Yea. We should probably stop giving the 1S1S tier FLCL fanboy any more (You)s.

It's alright if you have different preferences, but to want to get rid of everything that is obviously not for you seems pretty selfish. You shouldn't even care.

I know right? Fuck FLCLturds and their delusion.

>American reading comprehension

I'm Brazilian you retard.

Y I K E S

and where is Brazil?

Stop lecturing me on shit i already know. It's deformed compared to the typical anime and it looks hideous, but not as hideous as the thing you just posted. Congratulations.

Attached: cancer.png (1366x768, 586K)

it shows

I'm from New Zealand LMAO

Sorry, but that you're even conflating Jim Tyer and FLCL is evidence that you don't know. 90% FLCL is straightforward pose-to-pose animation, Jim Tyer is not and is closer to the milk spilling in episode 5 of Mob Psycho.

>to want to get rid of everything that is obviously not for you seems pretty selfish. You shouldn't even care.
I'm not and this isn't my thread but i am shitposting in it. That's also pretty hypocritical since there is an flcl spammer here who relentlessly spammed threads for a show, which actually takes advantage of the medium better, whilst also not making itself look revolting in the process. All just because he's mentally ill and has deluded himself into thinking that it doesn't.

Someone please post that Hidomi webm. You know which one.

>FLCL just feels like a step foward in every way on the technical front.
Is this a joke? Having more frames doesn't make it more technically impressive, just the fluidity more realistic. It's also a step down in terms of shading/depth, they don't even bother to animate the shapes of objects properly. Kinda like Disney's dishonest animation. The sequences in gunbuster are more impressive.

Attached: hotdomi.webm (1920x1080, 2.09M)

What am I even reading

Attached: p9qjknUZnP1su5a4po5_r1_250.gif (250x333, 546K)

Whoa what deformed breasts

That post is not directed at you then but someone lurking here.

It is almost like her body was falling apart in her dream sequence.

Nerd.

Attached: 7.jpg (1400x981, 208K)

Because fucking toddlers know how to reset an IP nowadays. You can't perm them and mods don't sit around waiting just for some autist to ban.

>foolytard

I prefer the term 'Cool Fools'.

Learn to read and stop making so many assumptions about people, dumbass.

>Having more frames doesn't make it more technically impressive
>Shading/depth
>why can weekly manga maintain a consistent level of detail with only the mangaka and assistants but not an entire studio

I should probably watch the sequel.

Sorry, but learn the difference between pose-to-pose and Jim Tyer.

Would expect to hear that. It's pure shit.

The sequel wasn't as good, just rewatch the original. Hopefully when Anno lets him out of Khara jail he can start making anime again.

Attached: Minitokyo.Anime.Wallpapers.FLCL[115670].jpg (1600x1200, 1.41M)

This.

This part was pretty aesthetic
youtube.com/watch?v=3DZO1oiiLcE

looks awful to be honest

Attached: not pose to pose.webm (852x480, 1.52M)

But it has shading retard.

Despite how short the series is, I dropped this a couple of episodes in out of sheer boredom and even a bit of contempt.
It's probably been like 6 years since I've tried to watch it, but I just remember hating how hard it was trying to "look cool", and that absolutely nothing else interesting was fucking going on.

I don't see how this series could appeal to anybody who is over 14 years old, unless they're purely blinded by nostalgia.

Attached: 1527056827122.png (641x490, 306K)

a measly 2 tones. gunbuster looked amazing and had 3/4 even on the characters. There aren't even decorative ring on the hair unlike the cover art which was better

No it didn't, moron.

Whoa, what a deformed character design.

You're absolutely right.

Are you retarded It went up.

Justice for Fooly Cooly!

Attached: YOU WANNA FUCKING GO?.jpg (613x635, 72K)

not him, not as deformed as this() ugly shit. at least that saiki image looks pretty decent aesthetically.

>Only two-tones
But there are more than two tones.
>No decorative ring on the hair
But there is, retard. It's where the light bounces off the right side of her head.

I love Saiki but it's way uglier than FLCL.

>unironically bitching about a shitty circle on the hair when every thing else is 2 tone
Really nigger?

Attached: 718a7c2992642ea9647521977cfbc8fb.png (318x389, 262K)

See

Whoa, what a deformed expression. There's like no shading there.

Imagine how sad is the life of people that have such shit taste... How can one not like FLCL?

But I understand. A lot of people talk good about FLCL, so the normie tasteless is baited to watch and don't like cause is isn't some popular potato like gatari series or whatever.

Fuck off tranny.

Look at the IP count.

So forced.

Saiki has a very clean character designs and art style. Nobody is really going to say much about how good or bad it is, because it's just "fine".
But it's a fucking comedy series, it's not trying to stand out with retarded forced flashy effects in an attempt to "look cool".

I don't even know why you bother bringing Saiki up. He just has a great pissed-off face.

The thread was spammed by a couple FLCLturds. So?

>unironically thinks tranny is an insult

Attached: kisspng-fate-stay-night-fate-grand-order-astolfo-fate-apoc-5afb842fc411e0.4700689815264328158031.jpg (900x1000, 176K)

Pretty much.

>Saiki has a very clean character designs and art style
You don't know what 'clean' means if you actually think this. Saiki's design is simple, but still has a lot of details with no real sense of contour like in the hair that muddle the design.
>I don't even know why you bother bringing Saiki up. He just has a great pissed-off face.
But his pissed-off face is deformed user, how can it be good?

Why aren't you banned yet?

Attached: he thinks turd is a peak insult.png (1290x44, 21K)

Why aren't you foolynigger?

Get a job, christ.

(You)

but i'm already a carpenter

Attached: 5e0.jpg (262x192, 10K)

see

It looks perfectly fine to me, unless you're seriously some kind of hyper-autist that is going to nitpick the face proportions in a fucking anime.
That close-up face is actually part of a joke in the series, where it actually works very well.

Excellent taste.

I'm just wondering. Is the autist who keeps spamming and samefagging these threads for 14 hours at a time this guy?
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/blehh/image/gKtd5QjQwMR5c6-rJUNqzw/

>Forced Animation

Okay, it's time to stop pretending this phrase means anything other than "I don't like it, and I want everyone to agree"

>actually giving this faggot replies

Attached: 1506730299113.png (369x334, 157K)

>1S1S tier foolynigger is at it again
Who gives a fuck you nigger? Stop spamming this shit already.

It is.
It's time for S U I C I D E , faggot.

Remember that sage and the report function are a thing, dipshits.

Attached: 1550527421690.jpg (800x800, 155K)

I'm convinced he's a bot at this point.

It isn't. He is manually typing out his posts.

Yea. Who knew FLCLtards were this insane.

Amazing. Not a single post with that image he where he talks about something with positive light.

Is this fucking Looney tunes?

Note the use of "forced animation".

Only watched this because retards overrated it so much. Wish i could get my 2 hours back, what a poorly written piece of shit. The character are forgettable and the narrative is incoherent. Oh and to top it all off it looks like garbage too.

Truth. Putting the niggers in their place once and for all.

>that obnoxious sidemouth
What second rate """animator""" did this piece of shit?

Attached: wtf.png (640x467, 226K)

Really? What else do you hate about it?

Attached: 1506729064437.png (200x300, 20K)

stop spamming

NGE without the pretension

This thread made me give FLCL another shot. If someone this autistic hates it, it can't be bad.

That annoying sperg Haruko.

What? I just wanted to hear what's he has to say since he's a new IP.

Attached: 1528760560432.png (477x267, 131K)

>contours are proportions
yikes

How many people who hate FLCL are just spergs that didn't understand the story, and after they realized people enjoyed it, took to autistic screeching?

see

>forced realistic motion and cartoonish shit

Attached: 83838.png (805x401, 63K)

Stop spamming.

Attached: 182971432938.gif (600x338, 1.98M)

>he doesn't check the IP counter
This is my second post, nigger.

Amazing, 300 shitposts in and the guy still isn't banned.

Yeah she's one weird character to read. Like what did she came to the household for, it's not like she's adding something of value to their lives. Her behaviour is wacky and sporadic too, I don't understand it either.

And what about the boy? Isn't he acted like a pushover? How do you think he's flawed?

Attached: 1442634543615.png (1093x1077, 1.6M)

What's the difference? :^)

That's understandable. It's boring as hell.

Keep crying bitch.

Attached: 239284329028413098128.gif (640x360, 373K)

Same thing that happened with the last thread that went close to 700 posts.

>two-tone shading

>Isn't he acted like a pushover?
Yea. I didn't get the forced romance with Minami. But to be fair flcl is poorly written in general.

It doesn't matter, it's a 2 decade old show, let him speak. Maybe he's actually feeling something none of us are not understanding.

time to head to IRC

Franxx being below average for anime still has better stylisation than FLCL. The sakuga in Gridman has better way better stylisation than FLCL. It's not just the lack of shading that makes FLCL so shit, but it still has less than both of those anime.

Haruko isn't really a character so much as the initial experience of realizing sexuality. She's selfish, vindictive, wants MC to run away. In the last episode she leaves because Naota has moved past that immature initial onset of puberty (and by extension, his immature idolization of his brother).

>Yea. I didn't get the forced romance with Minami.
Lmao Mamimi's relationship with Naota isn't a romance, it's supposed to be toxic and bad for each both of them, did you not watch the show.

>better stylisation
what does this mean

I thought so too, she's got this flair of like a lonesome troubled girl but they didn't know where did they want to bring her in regards to the relationship with the MC. It's like there's so many anime shows but we haven't gotten close to finished figuring out a woman's thoughts

What do you think the MC's relation with Haruko? It feels wishy washy doesn't it? Like a typical boy that wants to have a meaningful bond with an older woman that's out her league. It sounds reaching isn't it?

Attached: ss (2013-09-16 at 06.38.01).png (223x446, 30K)

So did I. It was a dumb clusterfuck full of forced animation.

this is some of the most forced animation ever

>It sounds reaching isn't it?
Yea, i see what you mean. It does.

you wouldn't understand, foolyturd

That garbage may be bad but it's got nothing on this spastic shit.

Attached: 298238381324.gif (540x410, 1.97M)

see

My god, that's so fucking forced.

Holy shit. This is fucking awful. How do FLCL J1HAD1STS handle this?

I skipped the reboots, were they any good?

>that forced animation
yuck

why do people like this cartoony garbage

I do think it is a bit show off-ey. I read from some time ago that it's the first time the anime industry was first switching to digital drawing, so maybe the anime aims to show how far the new tools works? Do you think the animation would be better off if it's colored better?

Effortless b8, gr8 job m8.

They have mental illness.

This is forced as fuck

Wow, I'm fucking blind. I've watched FLCL countless times and never noticed the clock hitting him.

Attached: 1507812800615.jpg (597x700, 212K)

They're literal manchildren who haven't grown up yet.

>spastic
>it's not even dead leaves-era imaishi
>using a sped up gif

Where the fuck is the shading?

This was the gif OP samefagged close to 50 posts responding to himself last thread. Outright flooding.

This is unsightly.

ikr, it looks disgusting

Why was this allowed to air?

The Soundtrack is extremely red pilled

Also

>tfw you will never be a Pirate King

Attached: 1528567893637.png (545x774, 481K)

They either don't have the skills/don't want to put the effort in to animate the shape properly. It's nasty corner cutting.

foolyturds think this is stellar animation

The second season is great. Great mix of nostalgia and new shit. Started watching the 3rd but got bored and stop during the first episode. Will try again tonight due to this thread.

Attached: 1528819353810.png (400x400, 164K)

>responds to post about shading talking about shape
time flop user at it again

What would you describe the people who felt "entertained" watching that? Childish? Because the animation looks exaggerated and cartoony isn't it? I think it does evoke a sense of repulsiveness for people who are looking for more serious animation and on-model. Should it be more on model?

>anyone i don't like is "time flop"
Nice conspiracy theory tinfol san.

Yeah there is a fuckton of details in episode 4. It might be the densest episode of the show.

Shh, let him be, user. Everybody already understood the message. Just observe and hear everything that he has to say.

>responds to post about shading talking about shape
Hi time flop buzzword user

He was exposed almost 150 posts ago. This guy is a little too transparent.

>Conflating on-model and serious animation

You have great taste. I too hate the poorly written trite.

Good to know that Yea Forums is still alive.

Attached: 912783120947328903827.png (680x378, 389K)

forced animation
stop spamming
foolyturd
j1had1st
shading
shape
cartoony

>muh bogeymen
What do you think denotes the shape of an object you absolute mongoloid? The fucking grading, how light reflects of it. If that is even animated at all. How can you be so incompetent to not know this?

I get it. Mob Psycho is a greatly animated show. I just want to know why he dislikes cartoony style of animation.

And how do you think people draw user.

Attached: profile_ema-yasuhara-shirobako-alter20170919-27288-5gmfba.jpg (285x285, 14K)

this is the spammer's 3x3

Say something nice about it!

Attached: 1541636531322.png (1024x768, 1.18M)

not him, i don't like it because to looks ghastly compared to more anatomically correct stuff like Gunbuster. Look how absolutely disgusting all western cartons look.

see

What are you trying to say, autist?

>deformed and cartoony shows
Good taste!

Fuck you. Just die.

Thing about naota saying "there's nothing interesting in this town"
Besides there is an alien invasion an shit. It's a metaphor to growing up and puberty, it's strange and for some people amazing or terrifying but pretty common

Think on mamimi accepting leftovers of bread as accepting Naota as a leftover of his brother

Think about Naota seeing Canti as a fool when he is the most mature character in the series and accepting the false maturity of Amarao when Haruko leaves

Also there is a thing in Japan that people think that a man with bushy eyebrows are more "manly" That's the reason Amarao use those eyebrows
He feels bad for his smol benis

There are a lot of this details in flcl

FLCL has to be one of the ugliest OVA series.

The contour lines that form a shape in the 2D world, allowing you to realize something is animated.

Actually, it's either this, or this one, according to the archive

Attached: 1541634071220.png (676x515, 571K)

>jojobrony is a retard

big surprise

>no VEG
Fake. And I'm sure he hates Crybaby. Madoka and FF might be correct.

Remember when Gainax made high-concept sci-fi masterpieces instead of ironically bad meme shit?

Attached: gainax kino.png (588x399, 615K)

Probably wouldn't be Kill la Kill because it's too "cartoony"

4/9

6/9

This. This was peak fucking Gainax. Screw garbage like FLCL and especially P&S.

Gunbuster is poor man's Interstellar, and Interstellar is barely above average scifi.

Kill la Kill has great stylisation though and lots of 3 tone on objects like most tv anime.

>He doesn't remember Daicon IV

>great stylisation

My bad. To be fair I can't even tell if you truly hate FLCL or not. Your posts are just so over the top, I half suspect you might acfually be a fan.

Notice how many times he starts his posts with "not him,"(always not capitalized), not just in this thread.

Attached: 2mhjis.jpg (640x720, 140K)

Not the spammer, but it sounds like you're an assblasted foolyturd.

>Not the spammer
>foolyturd

>being this dumb and aesthetically illiterate
Flip Flappers has good stylisation. Nichijou has bad stylisation. You figure it out newfag.

Anything with halfway decent animation is bad? Lol

Reminder that this is the objective rating scale for anime as a medium:
>10/10
FLCL
Pom Poko
Night on the Galactic Railroad

>9/10
Only Yesterday
Cat Soup
Mind Game
Whisper of the Heart

>8/10
Angel's Egg
Castle of Cagliostro
Anne of Green Gables
End of Evangelion

>7/10
My Neighbor Totoro
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Princess Kaguya
The Tatami Galaxy
Patlabor 2

>6/10
Ghost in the Shell
Spirited Away
Evangelion
Grave of the Fireflies
Nichijou
Kaiba

>5/10
Ping Pong
Perfect Blue
Kare Kano
Aku no Hana
Kemonozume
Tamala 2010

>4/10
Uchouten Kazoku
The Night is Short, Walk on Girl
Patlabor 1
Sky Crawlers
Miss Hokusai
Millennium Actress
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

>3/10
Devilman Crybaby
Wolf Children
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
3gatsu no Lion
Wandering Son
Usagi Drop
Planetes

>2/10
Madoka Magica
Yamato 2199
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
Tokyo Godfathers
Shinsekai Yori
Paprika
Kemono no Souja Erin
Kimi no Na wa

>1/10
Steins;Gate
Kara no Kyoukai
Tsuki ga Kirei
Colorful
A Letter to Momo
Paranoia Agent
Fate/Zero
Bakemonogatari
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Nichijou looks like vomit.

>everyones a samefag waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
not that guy but you should piss off

anime sakuga typically have good stylisation. western cartoons NEVER do.

>I only watch McDonald's arthouse
please kill yourself reddit

Attached: avant teen trash.jpg (3264x2680, 3.21M)

>Nichijou has bad stylisation
Holy shit.

Attached: pantsgun.jpg (358x391, 41K)

You should kill yourself for having the most revolting taste of all time.

Attached: 1557623781771.jpg (1092x720, 204K)

Just perma threadb& this entire piece of shit thread.

Fuck you nigger. Realistic motion does not equal decent animation.

Indeed.

Like in yesterday's thread, the janitor deletes 10 random posts and calls it a day.
Why don't you do your fucking job and clean up the thread, retard?

>Planetes
>3/10
I wish moot was here so he could ban you

Attached: 1267797104464.jpg (361x231, 14K)

Hey guys you should go check out that blue moon
I was just sitting outside and I couldn’t keep my eyes off of it. It looks breathtakingly beautiful right now. I feel cleansed after seeing such a scene.

Reminder that this is the objective rating scale for anime as a medium:
>10/10
FLCL
Pom Poko
Night on the Galactic Railroad
End of Evangelion
Angel's Egg
Aku no Hana
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Paranoia Agent
Hidamari Sketch
Paniponi Dash

>9/10
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Cat Soup
Mind Game
Whisper of the Heart
Nichijou

>8/10
Only Yesterday
Patlabor 2
Kaiba
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Ping Pong
Perfect Blue
Kyousougiga
Legend of the Galactic Heroes

>7/10
My Neighbor Totoro
Princess Kaguya
The Tatami Galaxy
Castle of Cagliostro
Anne of Green Gables
Grave of the Fireflies
Wandering Son
Paprika

>6/10
Ghost in the Shell
Spirited Away
Evangelion
3gatsu no Lion
Millennium Actress
Bakemonogatari

>5/10
Kare Kano
Kemonozume
Tamala 2010
Fate/Zero
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

>4/10
Uchouten Kazoku
Patlabor 1
Sky Crawlers
Miss Hokusai
Tokyo Godfathers

>3/10
Devilman Crybaby
Wolf Children
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Usagi Drop
Planetes
The Night is Short, Walk on Girl

>2/10
Yamato 2199
Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
Kemono no Souja Erin
Kimi no Na wa
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Steins;Gate
Kara no Kyoukai

>1/10
Tsuki ga Kirei
Colorful
A Letter to Momo
Shinsekai Yori
Madoka Magica

>decent animation
Explain your use of this term please.

>Madoka
>1/10
>Nichitud
>9/10
>no Hibike
>no Flip Flappers
>Kusonigga even on there
End your pathetic life.

It's alright. Everyone lowkey understood what's happening in the thread. People who knew what's wrong with flcl already left.

I think the poster is just feeling awkward and embarrassed after what happened with the yorimoi thread yesterday being it Japan's Heisei Era AOTY that he couldn't figure out how to feel about it. When you go through trying times, people usually have a mental cushion to fall back to, like a family member that cares, friends, or other interests to pursue. He sounds like he doesn't have none of that so he tries to carry the emotional burdens himself, which is not the right way to handle it. For normal people like us, we are open to anything and have a capacity to withstand grief. But for him, who places all his value solely into an internet persona that venerates veg, gets crushed when his show's reputation got stepped on over.

It's autism, of course you hate it.

>10/10
>Night on the Galactic Railroad
Stop spamming this shit and read the fucking novel, nigger. The movie sucks, with its inexpressive characters, inert animation, glacial pacing that lingers way too much on the first part. Nobody would give a shit about it if it wasn't for the meme cat designs.

It's a process, no anime has any animation in it. "Animation" can be good whether it's fluid and realistic or in a "limited" or rough style depending on the context. Anime are built of limited animation and that's fine, it looks good. Just look at stuff like Redline, Evergarden, 80s OVAs or Kill la Kill as some the best examples.

>found out the other day that a near lifelong friend thinks flcl is trash
>mfw

Attached: miku contempt.png (534x468, 378K)

He's certainly got better taste that you do.

He's right. It is trash.

His IQ's probably not that high, then.

>lowkey
stopped reading there, retarded teen

>decent animation
Explain your use of this term please.

>no anime has any animation in it
>clearly has no idea what limited animation even is

STFU foolytranny.

He's cool as long as he doesn't spam threads

It's a process you dumbfuck. There is no animation in any media.

>There is no animation in any media.
>Still has no idea what limited animation even is (hint: don't use fluid as a contrast)

>hes seen 60 anime and thinks flcl is the so totally awsome dudee

Limited animation is also a process.

STOP REPLYING TO HIM

>no argument

>Can't differentiate separate points
>Still hasn't defined decent animation
>Still has no idea what limited animation even is
>Doesn't even realize animation can refer to product

I'm just replying to him because I think it's funny, he already has 400+ replies anyway.

>>Doesn't even realize animation can refer to product
Of course he does you imbecile but who defines it's meaning then? Who even has the right to? In that context it's a pretty nebulous term. What do YOU mean by "decent animation"?

>everyone is just OP samefagging
You're like ACK.

well, you do you I guess. have fun, both of you

>What do YOU mean by "decent animation"
I never used the term declaratively, I asked what others who used it as such meant.

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 38K)

You're braindead. There are various limited animation techniques.

>Doesn't understand the meaning of the verb "can"

This() is the original person who said "decent animation" not this() poster who i'm assuming you responded to.

Oh fuck off. Of course can but there's no concrete definition for that.

>Realistic motion does not equal decent animation.
Here user makes the statement that something != "decent animation", ergo he must have a standard by which to define "decent animation". I proceeded to question him on what that definition was.

It's a dumb show and the MC deffo has autism.

Attached: mega sperg.png (625x666, 1.6M)

>no concrete definition for that.
>that
For what?

what a cute frame of haruko

For "Animation" retard kun.

>multiple definitions = no concrete definition

Attached: 0db83fc501c07fd9fdcd6894b411db0e.jpg (300x432, 20K)

In the context of animated media, I define it to be any animated sequence. Whether it's good or not would depend on the context of course and how expressive it can be. The technical merits of the sequence.

Which user are you?

>mentally ill retard is a nichiturd
Yes, it can have multiple meanings, therefore no concrete meaning. It's only clearly defined as a process. When someone uses it to refer to media they could be talking about any number of things like the medium itself, the visuals in an animated production, an animated sequence etc..

>Yes, it can have multiple meanings, therefore no concrete meaning.
>The word "go" has no concrete definition because it has multiple meanings.

>It's only clearly defined as a process.
How so? How is that more or less clearly defined than
>the medium itself, the visuals in an animated production, an animated sequence

Attached: 5be5y6.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>OP legitimately as decent taste
Nice.

wow. that looks abhorrent

That's some ghastly fucking screenshaking.

SUPAIDAH

Aww man. This had to have been the worst piece of shit I've ever seen.

this is fucking bait

This.

It most certainly does not look good.

Good question. There is an insane FLCL shill on Yea Forums who attacks anyone who doesn't think this shit is the best thing ever.

are you lonely user. I’m genuinely concerned for your wellbeing. and I mean that

gay scene

>cant even animate the jaw properly on this shit
lmao

cringe

>hatred
i can't think of anything more overrated

Are you just going to keep replying to yourself, or...?

>Right: Soul
>Left: Soulless

>this is the sate of foolyfags

You can't truly enjoy FLCL unless you watched it in the early 2000s on Adult Swim. The show was basically perfect and only brainlets didn't understand the message or innuendos. it's not a perfect work of art but it's really a great OVA if you can follow the the narrative in every single scene. It's also a product of its time and makes perfect sense to anyone that can grasp metaphors

yeah that is a yikes from me tbf

double yikes

if you enjoy this shitty cartoon do yourself a favor and watch more anime

Attached: 1541982993319.jpg (816x459, 41K)

You're right. We really shouldn't give that insane FLCL fanboy any more replies.

I cant tell if this post is ironic or not.

This.

This literal faeces is a blight on Gainax's legacy.

This is the most awful show I've ever had the misfortune of watching. Dogshit, overly forced, cartoony animation to hide a lack of talent and drive, the worst shading I've seen a show thus far, and completely unrealistic characters whose motivations and personalities are inconsistent.
I legit didn't watch anime for a month because of how bad this was.

Why would anyone watch this garbage tier cartoon anyway? I guess they're just new to anime

It's funny because it's true.

It is a snorefest and the forced animation just makes it irritating.

I think you mean without penetration

something something forced animation, something X is cartoony

yada yada xturds

I miss it. You guys have patrician taste, unlike these FLCLtards.

What a fucking claptrap. This looks like complete trash.

I'm gonna say it. I'm actually gonna say it.

This thread is worse than anything on Yea Forums.

A good depiction of what it's like living in a rural community in the early-2000s.

ugly slut

imma suck yo cock

>deformed Soul Eater cartoon
That's gonna be a yikes from me dawg.

>How can one not like FLCL?
By not being an underage retard like you.

Even the most obsessive shitposters on Yea Forums put in more effort than this sad spammer, it's pathetic.

>FLCLniggers are also trannies
oh this just keeps getting better and better

me too. i can't believe how mad this FLCLmonkey is.

that looks so retarded, holy shit

>465 replies and 71 images omitted.

Attached: 1552952806305.png (434x457, 226K)

yea. fuck the FLCLmonkey who can't handle that people don't like this shitshow

Yea. It's preteens and cucks.

That about sums up this garbage.

>475 replies
The faster this hits bump limit, the faster this thread disappears.

Attached: mio.jpg (500x1242, 115K)

Doesn't matter, he'll make another tomorrow, as long as the mods refuse to do their job.

Attached: maid.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

>476 replies
>95 posters
What the fuck

Attached: 4.jpg (1440x1080, 490K)

Attached: best girl coming through.png (1024x768, 346K)

cool

Attached: ok.gif (500x375, 937K)

Oh user kun, how does it feel to be on the receiving end of shitty moderation?

Attached: alt 2.gif (400x225, 2.81M)

eyebrow

Attached: swing.jpg (1440x1080, 524K)

Attached: ninam.jpg (850x702, 151K)

that’s unhealthy

like that is so funneh i can so relate when im hanging with my wacky friends

Attached: FLCL_v02_p186.png (1424x2100, 208K)

What a steaming pile of shit this was.

Attached: FLCL_v02_p177.png (1402x2100, 197K)

Attached: FLCL_v02_p187.png (1388x2100, 379K)

A J1had1st tier FLCLtranny spammed the thread.

Attached: FLCL_v02_p188.png (1373x2100, 315K)

Attached: FLCL Art Book 04.jpg (1600x2324, 922K)

I fuckin love ueda’s art

Attached: FLCL Art Book 25.jpg (1600x2161, 887K)

pretty sure the only people defending this garbage are the ones that have probably not even completed 50 anime yet to be perfectly honest.

Attached: FLCL Art Book 19.jpg (1600x2182, 679K)

And away we go.

Attached: FLCL Art Book 02.jpg (1817x1200, 497K)

There OP. You can go back to samefagging about j1hed now.

He already moved to the Promare thread.

Who is worse, the protagonist-can't-wear-a-bikini shitposter or this anti-FLCL samefagging shitposter?

The insane J1had1st tier FLCL fanboy here.

Are you kidding? Bikinibro was based.
Mods banning and letting this retard run free says everything about the state of moderation in this shithole.

*banning him

>haha it was a metaphor for like boners n shit XD
>lmao let's play this shitty guitar riff over sped up dialogue so you know that like perverted and exciting shenanigans are going down!

Attached: FLCL_v02_p189.png (1410x2100, 448K)

Attached: FLCL_v02_p190.png (1402x2100, 390K)

The sequels were so fucking bad.
I'm mad that they even exist.

OP we need a name for you

Forcedanimationfag.

Turd user

Forced Turd?

Don't worry, I'm building up to gauge how severe the loathing runs. Final test whether this reaches ACK v !Akemi shitposting tier.
Too broad. A lot of fags use the forced animation buzzword.

Can you explain me why naota's hand are bleeding on the end of the manga?

I forget. I think he was too young to handle the Vespa.

This.

Fuck bros I live this anime. Gonna do my annual rewatch when I get back from Japan.