Konoha:

Konoha:
>Ninja village responsible for the organization of the shinobi world
>Home of the most powerful tailed beast
>Home of bounty hunters, famous ninja, and the ANBU
>Home of dozens of war heroes from great ninja wars versed in all styles of espionage and combat
>Home of the Senju, the Hyuuga, and (formerly) the Uchiha
>Systematic training of young ninja from children into Jounin level ninja

Orochimaru:
>Some weird curse mark
>A bunch of funny chemicals
>Human experiments

Why did Sasuke leave Konoha in favor of Orochimaru? In what world is the weird snake man better equipped to train you in how to be a ninja?

And yet the weird snake man almost destroyed the village

>Almost

1st loser

Attached: 1540477941108.jpg (900x896, 169K)

Dumb frogposter.

if sasuke didnt leave he wouldnt have become as strong as he is. simple. Its just like reality if you were to stay around friends and learn and stuff you wouldnt progress as much as you would if you were to isolate yourself away from fun friends and go down a path that is nothing but seriousness and training and learning retard. just as uchiha itachi said he needs more hatred to defeat him because the more hatred the more it will drive him to become better while at the same time causing him to isolate himself away from such a sheltered place such as konoha and push him away from his friends who will inevitably hinder his progression. stupid ass kid use your head

die frognigger

ALSO he would have had kakashi mostly training him i suspect which wont bring his full potentiol out or at least not be able to bring out what orichimaru did. Kashi was a laid back ninja always arriving late reading make out novels. so its pretty obvious why uchiha sasuke left the gay ass village

>narutofag is frogposter
Checks out

so hey OP retard please dont question what sauske did and delete this thread kthxbai

Attached: 1554323959796.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

you probably watch opm,and the fox girl anime,jojo. Just leave scrub

Attached: 1546706795173.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Go back

Fucking cross-boarders

No, you don't understand. You're right, in Konoha, Sasuke had access to some of the best teachers, like Kakashi, Asuma, Guy, etc.

But the thing is, that all of that was trumped by Naruto getting Jiraya as a teacher. Jiraya, a guy that's even adored by Kakashi and hailed as the second coming of christ.

Sasuke knew that if he sticks to getting trained by some jobber like Kakashi (couldn't even beat Zabuza by himself lma0), Naruto would surpass him.

So he went with Orochimaru, the guy that's so powerful he even killed the third hokage.

I mean, this is a show for literal children. How is this too smart for you to figure out?

>Hey Orochimaru, I need to train my chidori, do you have any punching bags?
"Naa, not really, bro. What we can do is walk for 3 days to another laboratory where I have a bunch of failed human experiments"

>Hey Orochimaru, I'm afraid of people who have really strong taijutsu, do you know anybody I could spar with?
"Naa, not really, bro. I only ever use snake ninjutsu. I don't really know anything about CQC"

>Hey Orochimaru, do you know anything about fighting the Hyuuga clan or about fighting anybody from any other village?
"Naa, not really, bro. I mostly just know a bunch of chemistry."

>Hey, Jiraya, that was a cool jutsu you taught Naruto, could you teach me that too?
"Yeah, for sure bro. Just cut this leaf :)"

Snake-meme apologists LMAO!

Attached: 1558235903089.jpg (1000x847, 110K)

not even going to read any of this your original points in the OP already got btfo

Attached: 1554636718921.png (1717x937, 1.93M)

OP is a faggot.

Well, given that Naruto summons frogs, the only thing that was not fitting was Mangekyo.

>Needing punching bags for Chidori
Orochimaru has several minions that Sasuke can use taijutsu against, not counting Sharingan that makes lot of taijutsu irrelevant
>Orochimaru can use only Snake Ninjutsu
So, you've never actually read the series?
>Orochimaru mostly knows a bunch of chemistry and nothing about fighting Hyuuga
Oh, sure, then Kidomaru totally didn't displayed prior intel on Hyuuga Clan before fighting Neji.

Cuz he's a retard and was promised ez power.

brainlet why even post in here? and who are you calling retarded again faggot? uchiha sasuke would destroy you

Kid Sasuke was almost as retarded as an Uchiha can get. And Uchihas can get pretty retarded.