Saudi Arabia's Manga Productions, Toei Animation Reveal Title, More Staff, Visual for Upcoming Collaboration Film

Saudi Arabia's Manga Productions, Toei Animation Reveal Title, More Staff, Visual for Upcoming Collaboration Film

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-05-19/saudi-arabia-manga-productions-toei-animation-reveal-title-more-staff-visual-for-upcoming-collaboration-film/.146891

Attached: the-journey.jpg (424x600, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soranews24.com/2015/08/15/special-guest-from-the-middle-east-makes-an-appearance-at-comiket【photos】/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Masha Allah, ¿"promote Saudi's ideas and messages internationally"? I wonder which one.

Yeah, really makes me think.

I want an anime with a döner kebab salesman as MC

I hope we are going to have delicious Arabic girls

chili?

I unironically like that one arab indie cartoon on youtube, the one with that teen inventor who is into occult shit. Forgot the name again, but I only watched the first episode for fun but then it turned out to be pretty good and more serious than I thought.

The Saudi government is so fucking evil but Saudi money has fingers in every pot these days. I hope we at least get a cool animu out of it, the poster looks neat.

These oil barons have so much money that one day they decided to fund an anime production because why not?

Meanwhile everyone else have to crowfund shit to make their own anime.

>into occult shit
ABSOLUTELY HARAM

Didn't Saudia also get the first robot with an actual citizenship? They can use all the money they own for interesting stuff from time to time.

It's funny to me how much the Arabic world likes anime. They're even bigger into anime than Italians are.

So that was it. Nice. I wonder if the prince himself wrote the story.

Attached: mbs one piece.jpg (625x725, 152K)

Escapism.

Didn't know this fuck is a weeb.

I thought his past-time is about him torturing the fuck out people that oppose Al-Saud dynasty?

soranews24.com/2015/08/15/special-guest-from-the-middle-east-makes-an-appearance-at-comiket【photos】/

Attached: oil money.jpg (580x516, 99K)

not to forget murdering journalists and executing death sentences

Looks like a chink isekai novel.

To be honest if you had all that power and had no way of becoming a superpowered magic shonen hero, why not become a stereotypical battle shonen villain?

What the fuck

Weve had kar mrx anime, now allah anime? When the fuck is jesus going to get a new anime?

Bin Laden had several naruto and detective conan seasons on his hard drive. I doubt they were for the kids

Elaborate cosplay or real?

Cosplay, he always dresses like that on every comiket

There was a Gainax show that went nowhere
Interesting, I know in the UAE there was a bunch of animation students who tried to make a Yea Forums-style show, completed the first season, but every channel refused to broadcast it, even the sponsors.
he already has, Jesus and Buddha

Yes, i wonder which one.

Attached: 1551003784846.jpg (675x1000, 323K)

So was Osama bin Laden.

Loli harem anime, calling it now!

why doesn't he fund a decent one piece adaptation ?

That's Turkish, not arabic you silly user!

Attached: Shoukoku-no-Altair-01-01-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>The Saudi government is so fucking evil

And US government isn't?

Adaptation soon.

Attached: 3f63ab32fe2ad50f7d7c43c86f60af67.jpg (773x1100, 172K)

>haremfags on Yea Forums are muslims
>Saudi prince might be shitposting here

Attached: 1435942904166.gif (420x420, 1010K)

> a saudi prince
there are thousands of them and i bet one of them at least shitposts here , saudis are some of the biggest weebs on the planet

The only good Arabs and Muslims are Shia ones.

They tried to follow Gainax's direction? Didn't know Gainax is still so influential even during these days.

This.

What else? The love for BAKURETSU MAHOU

Attached: 1465603932457.png (512x512, 137K)

Sounds like a guro snuff loli doujin fan.

>waifu put on a burkha or get stoned: the anime edition

it was an Cosplay group thouh...

SOON

Attached: we_love_islam_2__by_nayzak-d3d2e83.jpg (1095x730, 190K)

>autograph

surreal

Attached: beep beep.png (395x391, 223K)

USA bad
everyone else good

No you dumb shit. Every government is evil. Politicians are soulless liars no matter the country.

Now you get it.

Oh shit Wasim finally did it.

>anime has to follow halal and Haram laws
Oh boy

Attached: 1555811018317.gif (264x224, 67K)

>my brutal dictator can't be this much of a weeb

He did give them money for precisely that reason, the anime used to look way worse and you could actually see improvement after a while
Toei probably just kept most of the money to themselves though

>moeshit dies because of this
wtf I love Saudi now

See

they tend to self combust

mashallah

>no more piggus in animu
sad

They're the worst ones you retard

Post other Muslim MCs. I'll be waiting.

Attached: 1511248895922.jpg (850x1245, 153K)

Brainlet please, shia is influenced by persian values and aren't as violent.

Huh. Can't remember if this was from a WonFes or something else

Attached: 1522058473236.jpg (1472x981, 207K)

excuse me, are you a jew shill or one of those explosive sunni? iran has done nothing wrong.

C-cute

Threadly reminder that Shites are literally self-harming trannies and invented Taqiyya

>Shi'ism
>Persian
Look at this dood

That explains why most of the muslims webbs I know are Isekaifags and they always cheer for the shy-I want MC dick girl in shipwars.

I can guarantee you if even 1% of the princes felt that Yea Forums was a good place to shill their harem logic then you'd see Yea Forums being flooded as much as /pol/