SSSS GRIDMAN

How do you like this show?

Attached: D67JWp3UcAEhms0.jpg (840x1200, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/92343851/#92359919
pastebin.com/wP050Bc7
youtube.com/watch?v=QUhYXj_aPqE
youtube.com/watch?v=SrOLl9Df548
bans.verniy.xyz/main#1|u|2881175|
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K0bVqPW2MhI
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/>xddd lol /
desuarchive.org/a/thread/188391796/#188396404
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1444/23/1444237225895.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yuuta is so lucky.

Show's dope
real fun adventure
Amemiya's a based madman who made a cool ass anime.
some of the nicest 3d in anime too
good stuff.

He definetely is

Attached: 1544468629570.jpg (1360x1790, 416K)

By the way, can someone translate it?

Thicc thighs make the dick rise

Balerion the Black Dread!

Attached: 1543712637429.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Who is !Akemi?

Ack's imaginary friend

Can't RikkAkane-fags and the three hetfags live in peace?

Attached: 1549084233767.webm (1276x716, 2.49M)

Is Rikka straight?

Hass is best girl, post her

Attached: 1549537328770.png (996x1076, 499K)

I think cute anime girls on 4channel is my favorite style of meme/edit of all time

Schrodingers sexuality.

>there is proof !Akemi exists and people can explain his behavior patterns flawlessly
>somehow "imaginary"
>there is literally no proof "ack" exists and !Akemi constantly refuses to say anything
>somehow not imaginary

It's literally just !Akemi. No one else posts that shit.

Nah, let your shit thread die, !Akemi.

Oh look, it's !Akemi "acting" mentally ill and spamming shitposts. Samefagging his own thread obsessively and refusing to ever let go of the fact everyone hates him.

The only reason !Akemi even acts this way is because he has Troid defending him. So he knows he can get away with acting as bad as he wants.

At least this thread is going to make !Akemi kill himself even faster. Because !Akemi's been away for three days keeping this thread all by himself. Only taking one hour naps here and there between when he bumps his shit thread from page ten.

The extremely mentally ill shitposter who keeps making Gridman threads just to spam them with shipping cancer because he's deluded himself into thinking he "triggers" people and that's how he copes with his shit life.

Attached: !A.png (1920x1952, 391K)

Who's the Mad Queen and Mad King?

Do you think you'll ever get over your extreme obsession with shitposting?

Attached: RikkaBrushingHerHair.png (1280x1198, 1.37M)

Cute Rikka

>yuuta wakes up to this every day
Gridman does miracle works.
also poor utsumi, his waifu got sent to another world and his trap buddy is no longer separated from the rest of gridman.

Attached: 04230108242.jpg (1956x2428, 581K)

No one is "triggered" by you making yourself look mentally ill, !Akemi.

>!Akemi replies to his own thread with blatant shitposting every day
>!Akemi has literally nothing in his life other than spamming and shitposting so he refuses to give it up

Hass is Utsumi's wife and they are going fine

Attached: 017.png (840x1200, 741K)

Feel free to stop talking to yourself, !Akemi.

You know what
I'm fine with this ship
based face mask poster.

God I wish I was Yuuta

God, I wish you'd just kill yourself already.

Lucky Yuuta.

I wish I was rikka's dad

Attached: 1542697268818.jpg (936x551, 229K)

Attached: 1462735501570.jpg (424x600, 204K)

I love her too!

Attached: Dp05UthQkzQ.jpg (820x1187, 115K)

I love how you don't even try to hide the fact you're obsessively shitposting and spamming.

>!Akemi comes to Gridman threads when they are airing for the sole purpose of trying to start "shipping wars" and fake that they are actually happening
>every single time he tried he got called out and people instantly saw through what he was doing
>getting totally blown the fuck out like this literally destroyed !Akemi's life and sent him over the edge worse than ever before

snaby

Attached: snib.webm (768x432, 690K)

Imagine what Yuuta does with Rikka's thighs.

Anti Crack Kun? More like Anti Crack KEK

It won't be long now.

Will anything ever make you accept you're not "triggering" anyone?
Really, why are you such a genuine schizo and so detached from reality?

>Will anything ever make you accept you're not "triggering" anyone?
>Really, why are you such a genuine schizo and so detached from reality?

Attached: 1516416749480.png (1000x1000, 523K)

Is this show really this fun? I've completely given up on trigger after kiznaiver and franxx.

>xdd lol look i epic shitpost troll copy exactly what u say in green text
>lolol i post wojak image to imply ur crying lolol xdd EPIC TROLL!

>>xdd lol look i epic shitpost troll copy exactly what u say in green text
>>lolol i post wojak image to imply ur crying lolol xdd EPIC TROLL!

Attached: 1555674033559.png (310x456, 329K)

We'll be there soon.

Best Trigger show since KlK

Imagine being so mentally ill you obsessively go out of your way to post twice in the same minute just because you want so badly to trick people into thinking you're more than one person. And you always fail anyway.

ACK is a kike

I genuinely wish you would get medical treatment and fix your extremely broken brain.

Lock your doors.

No. The world is not big enough for all of us

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: D65MiDeUEAEQobu.jpg (679x1200, 226K)

Not being Yuuta is suffering

Attached: D65MiuGUEAIv8j3.jpg (679x1200, 238K)

fug
why the low quality

Anons should line up and run a train on Rikka. Every 60 minutes she switches costumes.

And if she's a lesbian even better. We tie up Akane and make her watch!

Why are you so literally sick and fucked up in the head?

cute

Attached: 71225463_p0.png (2508x3541, 2.77M)

Imagine putting this much effort into spamming and shitposting just because you have literally nothing else in your life.

>that midriff on mid right
unf

Akane x Rikka x Yuuta when

Almost there.

shes superior to all your shit tier waifus in this series

Attached: 53861211_p2.png (500x800, 543K)

You're not even bothering to change your IP while spamming these shit low quality posts.

I did not even post a ship you fucking schizo retard, I just posted a single girl in an image. Fucking off yourself retard stop shitting every thread of shows I like

Attached: akane9d3cf7b2433cbb19b307104015b.png (980x1165, 923K)

rikka's butt x user's face when

I think there's already a doujin.

Yuuta no!

>xddd lol i feed ur paranoia by pretend to find u irl lololo xddd i epic troll!!!!
No, you're really, really not, !Akemi.
Because believe it or not, no one is paranoid and you're not smart.

Already a thing

Attached: DvDZSmZVYAAA8Wa.jpg (990x1200, 212K)

You are bumping this thread, a thread which is blatantly shitposting. Only you, !Akemi, would do that. And of course, you, !Akemi, are the only person who autisically and obsessively misuses the word "schizo".

God I wish that were me

do girls like like dressign boys in girl clothes and put make-up on them? i've seen this trope everywhere

Stop replying to yourself, !Akemi.
Stop breathing, !Akemi.
Stop being obsessed with "ack", !Akemi.

Attached: no.gif (500x209, 1.73M)

pastebin.com/wP050Bc7

Is this true?

unironically soon user
you can get a cute ass (theres alot of ways to interpret "cute ass" here ;)) girl probably, if you're willing to better yourself, which is more than possible and probably even likely within your lifetime
but my cute girl mikoto? that shit aint ever happening because there are no cute tomboy girls who are still small and all but pack massive power in the form of an esper ability

Attached: 71728272_p0.jpg (834x1200, 291K)

Akane likes Yuta too

Attached: u7.png (1405x2000, 856K)

Scans soon.

Attached: 1554227269769.jpg (900x1200, 94K)

No, !Akemi. Nothing in your garbage pastebin is true.

Yes

Attached: 400.jpg (400x400, 82K)

>Really, why are you such a genuine schizo and so detached from reality?
>You're not even bothering to change your IP while spamming these shit low quality posts.
>I genuinely wish you would get medical treatment and fix your extremely broken brain.
You're spamming and evading ban changing your IP in every fucking thread.
>xddd lol I called everyone in the thread the same person and a schizo first I win

Man I wish I was Yuta

Yes

Attached: 654543254632.jpg (324x324, 30K)

the fuck are you talking about? don't reply to my posts ever again.

so who has actually seen any episodes of superhuman samurai syber squad? like i have a vague memory of maybe seeing an episode once?

I want to impregnate Rikka.

It's so easy to tell who you are, because none of your posts are ever longer than a few words. Because you're just focusing on shitting out and spamming as many of them as you can.

>everyone
Stop using this word, !Akemi.

sorry, she only takes it in the ass. she will never experience motherhood.

Here, have one user.

Attached: rikka2.jpg (834x1236, 73K)

Look outside.

Sure is funny how no one will actually address anything said to "them". Almost like all the spam shitposts in this thread are !Akemi and he's just trying to make it look like someone actually wants to use his retarded thread.

metaphor for anal sex.

Thank you now bend over

Calm down Yuta

I want to impregnate Yuuta

I knew a girl who looked a lot like her, she even has cute thighs and is short (150cm).
I wish I had not fucked that up

I just can't even imagine being this mentally ill. There is so much wrong with you.

That just looks like AkanexRikka in Yuuta's proximity.

Test

Attached: DwpmYxnUcAAmsiO.jpg (845x1199, 123K)

We're here.

look big guy, you can get a cute ass sitting on your face
but you are, as well as I am, DOOMED to never have a cute tomboy tsundere ever even HUG me, let alone sit on my face

Attached: EP18-Huh.png (1280x720, 806K)

Cute

Akane is cuter but Rikka is a better sex machine

Do you like masks, user?

Attached: Dp6jVPXUcAAnWxT.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Passed.

Attached: DuilBb2UcAAgb3M.jpg (1600x1200, 149K)

Are you sure? I'm certain that at least one cute tomboy tsundere exists somewhere in this plane of reality, therefore I can, and maybe will, convince her to sit on my face.

Source your claims

Sex's kinda fat, I don't like her.

>Sex
What

sex performance is proportional to hip size, where rikka clearly has the advantage.

do you think some of us are going to make it bro?

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc_drawn_by_dsmile__3fbbbed4d055f601bab0974bb01089d2.p (800x1132, 1.02M)

Akane looks like she would be the less fit, but Rikka gets tired easily when running. So probably Akane is the better sex machine. Rikka needs to get in better shape, unless you want to fuck a sloth

I'm absolutely certain. You included.

Scientifically incorrect

>t. never had sex before

Attached: 73493574_p0.png (1049x1780, 1.28M)

this excellent analysis

you're too fucking strong bro ;_;7
only a real man can be as strong as you, and only a real man could achieve his dreams of ass

Ass we can brothers
youtube.com/watch?v=QUhYXj_aPqE

Attached: do3knrlvaaabvuf.jpg (648x940, 91K)

Demo demo, HONTO WA?

Not in this doujin at least. She threw him under the bus entirely for Rikka, with a subtle carpet munch confession no less.

Attached: 4372743.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Canon loose pussy

What did he mean by this?

Interesting thanks for the input

Just fap to her as a revenge

Does Rikka wear panties?

She's a slut so no

Don't confuse Rikka with your mom.

What kind of friends would they be?

Attached: 1550493554752.jpg (2048x1431, 491K)

Unlike Rikka, my mom is a decent woman

It's just so fucking insane how the mod refuses to do anything real about !Akemi.

Giving him 1 day off topic ban which instantly ban evades from.

Imagine obsessively bumping your own shitposting thread because it's literally all you have in your life. And of course, you're the only one who bumps it.

No, !Akemi, sadly you are all too real, and genuinely fucking insane.

No one wants anything to do with you. Everyone wants you dead. Everyone would gladly never say your name again, but you refuse to stop posting.

Because the mod doesn't actually enforce the rules and protects a ban evading shitposter who openly admits he's trying to ruin threads on purpose. So because this animal-like shitposter has been conditioned to think he can do whatever he wants, he acts extremely bad on purpose.

i know you're going to doubt this, "and it can be photoshopped", but i'll post it anyway, afterall, maybe you can see the pattern of my posts and realize there is a distinct personality there

Attached: allme.jpg (1878x151, 87K)

[citation needed]

Damn this guy is truly insane. Who spends their time quoting entire threads writing long ass post. It's really sad.

This !Akemi shit isn't even related to the thread. Why are you here? Seriously?

Stop shitting up threads, go outside and get professional help because you REALLY need it.

Trust me

I remember back when the show was airing the thread went way over bump limit (like 600), anons blinked and it went down to 250 posts. It's bad.

Why should anyone think you're gone, !Akemi?
Because you don't post with a perma banned tripcode that's literally not possible to be posted with? Yeah, that's no reason to think you're gone, !Akemi.

That doesn't even take photoshopping, !Akemi. All it takes it posting with two devices or two browser tabs.

>maybe you can see the pattern of my posts and realize there is a distinct personality there
Nah, because it's not hard at all to intentionally change how you type. Which is common sense, and the fact you try to pretend otherwise only shows you're lying on purpose.

Who spends their time making over 100 posts in a thread literally all by themselves just for the sole purpose of trying to "trigger" what they think is a single other person over the internet. Oh right, that's what you do, !Akemi.

Telling off shitposters like you is normal. Intense samefagging and insane spam is not.

You made this thread, !Akemi. You make it with a garbage OP, then you continued to spam bump it because you want to think your posts in the thread "trigger" your boogieman. Your shipping cancer has nothing to do with Gridman or the board, and the only reason you make further posts in the thread is so you can keep the OP up for longer and advertise your shitposting, by trying to pretend it's normal.

!Akemi logic
>lololol xddd im gonna troll ack bcuz he's obsessed with akemi!!!!
>said while spending literally every waking second of his life thinking about "ack"

!Akemi logic 2
>lololol xdd ack schizo bcuz he think everyone (all my personas) are akemi
>said while thinking that everyone in the world who has a problem with bad posts is "ack"

It has nothing to do with who likes who. It has to do with how you act. You will NEVER accept that "ack" is not real, that what you think is "ack" has been on this site since it was made. You will ALWAYS cry that you're called !Akemi instead of actually addressing what people say to you. And you will always try to claim that "ack" is something "bad" without ever actually explaining yourself. These are what define you, !Akemi.

>people have been telling off shipping cancer shitposts since this site was made
>the name "ack" only started when !Akemi got here
>somehow for ten years "ack" didn't exist even though everything "ack" does was happening on the site

Every single one of !Akemi's posts will follow that formula. Literally not a single one of the posts he's made in the past six years doesn't fall under this set of parameters.

This is what !Akemi is attempting to accomplish.
>if someone replies to me i will shitpost harder to teach them a lesson about replying to things!
>i will trigger them with images because i am an epic troll, that'll teach'em not to reply me and let me have my safe space!
>DURRRR IGNOTER WUT U NO LEIK!!!!!
!Akemi doesn't care about replies, he cares about thinking he "wins" by any means.

>Telling off shitposters like you is normal. Intense samefagging and insane spam is not.
What if one was trying to tell off shitposters by samefagging, spamming and replying to everyone in the thread for no reason? Would you consider that normal?

The kind that do movie reviews together and sperg out over cgi's usage over practical effects.

Intimate.

>[deleted]
>[deleted]
>[deleted]
>[deleted]
>[deleted]
Are they gone?

Attached: cute couple.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Does a wimp like Yuuta truly deserve such a voluptuous fertile young woman like Rikka?

Is Promare like a theater thing or a straight to video thing?
How long do we have to wait?

I hope so

>datei auswählen

Attached: 1512244937371.jpg (720x494, 73K)

It's a do 10 seconds of research and find out the answer on your own thing.

I'm 99% sure the schizo is a ban evader though

But user, I need an excuse to talk to you.

If you're in a big city the hipster theaters will usually show it a few months after Japan

I've watched the first 5 of so episodes, it's not really worth it if you've already seen the original. I think the only reference in the anime was the guys actually transforming into the assist weapons.

Attached: 997full-superhuman-samurai-syber--squad-screenshot.jpg (997x626, 99K)

God tier thread

Cute.

Imagine being so mentally ill you have legit panic attacks when you see your thread at the bottom of the catalog.

Bump.

The new alarm rikkaakane apps is quite good

>giving !Akemi panic attacks and shortening his life doing something as simple as not bumping his thread
Fucking awesome.

Attached: 21_20190519070336527.jpg (1440x1300, 1008K)

Best thread on Yea Forums right now.

Why are you posting in this thread? Oh right, because you just want to bump the OP so you can keep your shitposting alive longer.

Gridman Akane Rikka ~your smile~ is the Top paid apps in jp right now

>xddd lol holy shit lolol EPIC upboated my thread!!!!!
Imagine being this mentally ill.

Attached: D6wR1dvUYAEgGSy.jpg (1133x802, 157K)

Yup. Now I'm 100% sure it's you, because you refuse to reply to anything said to you.

Not in Yuuta's bedroom.

!Akemi, get medical help.

Meanwhile the male character's merch just can't get sold

they had to slash the price crazily just to offload them, and even after all that, it still won't get sold!

Attached: tI17loS.jpg (2201x1238, 603K)

This is why i'm also 99% sure that PROMARE will definitely flop

No one wants your shit thread here.

See

Cute girl friends. Do you think they'd go on double dates wth their boyfriends too? They seem too close.

Do you think you'll ever get cured of your intense and extreme mental disorders?

you accidently typed akemi instead of ack
its acktually not that big a mistake, but just keep yourself focused, you know? hehe

probably
they're such sluts they'd probably make a contest of who can be the most sexual in public; grinding on their boyfriends while they walk and all

How in your mind does what you said even make sense, !Akemi? Do you actually think if you just repeat the same retardation enough that people will actually believe it?

How many years of your life are you going to waste talking to yourself on Yea Forums in a pathetic attempt to "troll" what you think is a single other person?
Really, get help.

Promare just get released this friday, but japan seems to ignore it, and the review from the movie goer that went to watch the movie also weren't good, TRIGGER really up their fujo bait with promare

you guys thought gridman was gay bait? wait until you see promare

Attached: 924uas13.png (604x496, 245K)

Reminds me of the couple from Sunohara-sou who go hunt for little boys together. They're thirsty for cock but wouldn't mind lezzing with each other too because they're just so good friends

So promare is fujobait?
The redhead seems to have a thing for MC judging by the last PV.

>thread falls to page ten over and over
>magically everyone starts posting again as soon as "ack" tells off !Akemi
Hmmm, how strange. Almost like it's !Akemi himself posting just because he wants to bump his own shit thread.

Imagine talking to yourself for YEARS on end because you're so desperate to look like more than one person.

I love Rikka.

Pretty much this, I loved it

Ive seen both Eng and Japanese versions and still have toys and VHS tapes of the English version around here somewhere.

>!Akemi having another panic attack and freaking out as he bumps his shit thread from page ten

BASED noseless creature poster

Mentally ill poster replying to himself.

And yet you still had to come and give him the one thing he wanted.

Who do you ship in gridman?

Sudden kisses are sweet

>what he wanted
>he
No, !Akemi. You don't want "just replies". That's just what you pretend to try and act like you're an "epic troll". You only care about trying to harass people into submission and making them give you your personal safe space.

You turning on your "show pass capcode" options doesn't make you look like a new person. You are obviously the one who made this thread. And everyone knows you're an insane shitposter.

Can't disagree with you.

!Akemi logic
>lololol xddd im gonna troll ack bcuz he's obsessed with akemi!!!!
>said while spending literally every waking second of his life thinking about "ack"

!Akemi logic 2
>lololol xdd ack schizo bcuz he think everyone (all my personas) are akemi
>said while thinking that everyone in the world who has a problem with bad posts is "ack"

It has nothing to do with who likes who. It has to do with how you act. You will NEVER accept that "ack" is not real, that what you think is "ack" has been on this site since it was made. You will ALWAYS cry that you're called !Akemi instead of actually addressing what people say to you. And you will always try to claim that "ack" is something "bad" without ever actually explaining yourself. These are what define you, !Akemi.

>people have been telling off shipping cancer shitposts since this site was made
>the name "ack" only started when !Akemi got here
>somehow for ten years "ack" didn't exist even though everything "ack" does was happening on the site

Every single one of !Akemi's posts will follow that formula. Literally not a single one of the posts he's made in the past six years doesn't fall under this set of parameters.

This is what !Akemi is attempting to accomplish.
>if someone replies to me i will shitpost harder to teach them a lesson about replying to things!
>i will trigger them with images because i am an epic troll, that'll teach'em not to reply me and let me have my safe space!
>DURRRR IGNOTER WUT U NO LEIK!!!!!
!Akemi doesn't care about replies, he cares about thinking he "wins" by any means.

Get medical help.

This

Attractive anime girls sell. Ugly generic looking male characters don't

>ass hurt retard is now just obsessively spam bumping his own thread
Imagine how shit his life must be.

What a sweet couple right there

?? I'm not the OP

Yes, you are the OP. Not sure why you think anyone would believe otherwise, considering you refuse to stop bumping your shit thread.

Seconding

Good thread

I fucking hate those microscopic dot noses

You can't "second" something you said yourself, !Akemi. But of course, everyone just knows you're trying to samefag.

Makes also Yutas neck sore

Rikka belongs to me, Yuta has Akane anyway they were girlfriend and boyfriend in that one simulation

Everyone fucking hates you, !Akemi.

Imagine literally spamming posts as hard as you can because you have nothing in your life other than shitposting.

I am Yutah

Behold!

I wish I could be Yuta

That webm is hilarious

>literally unable to make posts longer than a few words because he's so fucued on shitting out as many posts as he can

Well, you tell me

Attached: 1557743670648.png (1280x1198, 1.6M)

Do you think if you just spam enough that people will stop calling you mentally ill?

Nothing about that image says anything about sexuality, retard.

Why does she wear the mask?

Cute lesbian

I AM GRIDMAN

Same

Cute heterosexual girl.

Just call her a normal girl, it's shorter and sounds better

I seriously can not figure out why you think it's fun to obsessively spam short meaningless shitposts that will not be remembered by anyone.

>Schrodingers
Everytime.
What's with Japan and their obsession with that?

What's your obsession with talking to yourself?

True, fags are just weirdos.

Watch out, here goes the succ!

The fact you refuse to ever reply to anything said to you only makes you stand out because there's no way everyone would ignore things like you do.

I wish I could sleep with her, I wish I were Yuta

I AM YUTAMAN

I wish I could force you to get medical treatment.

Cute.

What's she thinking here?

Attached: SSSS Gridman - 01 - Large 10.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Why do you care so much about shitposting, !Akemi?

Yuta's dick

Imagine being so asshurt you literally can't stand yourself from replying to people telling you off.

It's not bad, I admit that

Sure if odd how this post isn't by a new IP and it's just an autistic short spam post. Hmm, almost like it's !Akemi literally just spamming as hard as he can.

Who doesn't?

Big Yuta cock

>reeee let me have the last word waaaaah durrrrr

Woah, that's lewd.

Make me, bitch

That's the second time you've replied to your own post, !Akemi.

>gets asshurt he was called out on not changing his IP
>changes his IP for his next spam reply
Hahahaha. You're so easy to control, !Akemi.

Look at you literally can't make posts longer than a few words. Do you really think this doesn't stand out?

Me on the top

Yuta must be a fag

I love knowing which posts are yours so easily. You literally can't make a post longer than few words, and it makes you stand out so much.

Imagine what kind of bj she would give

There sure is a lot of off-topic spam in this thread...

>he's still here

Anyone have theses in higher quality?

The good ones

youtube.com/watch?v=SrOLl9Df548

Attached: SSSS Gridman - 02 - Large 08.jpg (853x480, 74K)

Here comes the succ!

snabbity snab, crab posing

Attached: 1557174440698.png (370x320, 28K)

Snibeddy snab :DDD

Chocking himself

>acks internally
WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>stop rpelying to !Akemi for a couple minutes
>the massive spam stops
Wow, almost like !Akemi is asshurt about people replying to him. So he tries to attack people to get them to stop.

>t- take the hint and stop replying to HIM
>l- let me have my safe space and i'll stop triggering you!!!
You never "trigger" anyone, !Akemi.

Right? Just look at how over 80% of the thread is !Akemi spamming posts and replying to himself. And all of his posts are just a few words long because he's doing nothing other than trying to look like multiple people though sheer number of posts.

For me, it's the PE uniform

This

Attached: 1453954136689.png (599x652, 715K)

Slut

For me, it's the chuuni version. I mean look at her legs, and stack too

hey, in your retard mind why does nobody ever support you?
i have never seen a reply to any of your comments that has been positive

I think it's from the official calendar, hopefully scans soon

Doujin when?

>why does nobody ever support you?
You mean other than everyone, as proven by the literal ten years this site existed before you got here?

>i have never seen a reply to any of your comments that has been positive
That's because this isn't reddit, !Akemi. You replying to your own posts with psuedo "upvotes" isn't a normal thing. it only makes you stand out.

>make one post
>!Akemi makes six in reply
Get fucked, retard.
!Akemi actually thinks he's "trolling" other people when he's really just over working himself.

Attached: 1485035685127.png (1466x1236, 870K)

>he's a retarded and obsessive crack thread stalker
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his “job” very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have now that he can't bully scantilators
>he trolls threads he doesn’t like because whenever he sees heterosexuality he has an asthma attack
>he will never have a job
>he will never move out of his parent’s house
>he will never be mentally healthy
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a lesbian girlfriend

What is she trying to convey here?

Based

cute feet

Based

all me

Congrats on giving him the attention he so desperately craves, moron.

Cool dude

you can tell when (youve done a good job) hes really mad and frantic by him saying "holy shit akemi"

I'm surprised everyone forgot where the character designs came from in the first place.

Attached: 1539473287652.jpg (1200x1200, 266K)

Someone nutted too hard

Attached: 1539475328456.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

It's my fault

Attached: 1557750487174.png (427x466, 109K)

understandable

Posts containing “!Akemi” and “Troid” should result in an autoban

Mods are literally just too lazy to fucking do it.

They do, enjoy your vacation

Attached: 1539473590303.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

>expecting mods to do intelligent things
If Troid is still a mod I hope he enjoys having a crazy man screaming his name on all boards

what are you talking about akemi? we exchanged dick pics last night, of course you know i'm still a mod xoxo

>Shipping cancer is off topic and low quality.
This is merely your opinion my dude.

never watched her show, but fapped to her so many times

Attached: rikka.jpg (750x1061, 62K)

Based mods taking out the trash

>You are not smart enough to "feed paranoia"
- man deluded into a paranoid vegetative state screaming at strangers, 2019

That's hot, the pic I mean

It was a good show, and I had a lot of fun watching it with Yea Forums.
Also, Rikka's mom is super hot.

Nope, that's an objective fact, !Akemi. And you've had it explained to you many, many times over.

No one is screaming, other than you, !Akemi.
And it's actually sad how you have to delude yourself into thinking your baseless assumptions are reality. You literally can't cope with the truth, so you have to delude yourself into thinking all the nonsense garbage you spam is reality.

!Akemi, you're so fucking retarded you don't understand the difference between "being wrong" and "being paranoid". Even if I was wrong about which posts are yours, which I'm not, it still wouldn't be paranoia, because paranoia is what you don't have a reason for thinking something. It sure is funny how "everyone" who thinks "ack" is real all misunderstand what paranoia means.

You're been going at it for hours retard. Don't you have better things to do?

Why don't you say that to !Akemi (yourself) who's been shitposting trying to harass people for hours? Oh right, because you are just doing anything you can to try and slander "ack". You don't care about anything but your obsession with "ack".

You, !Akemi, have over 200 active posts in this thread all by yourself. Don't you have anything better to do?

Nice

I knew it was him

>ywn get sandwich'd
Feels bad and unlucky, man

Canonically true

How does he do it? What's his secret?

Hopefully.

All me.

Who doesn't? She does have child bearing hips

Attached: 1557725796902.jpg (850x1183, 120K)

Why am I not surprised that the Shizo is still active without fail.

Attached: 3PCebxg.png (622x674, 231K)

Replying means baited.

I just want you to know that Yea Forums has existed for nearly 16 years now and shipping itself has never, ever been removed by moderators, thus never considered to be against the rules.
I won't bother with (You) anymore because it's clearly impossible to communicate with you, I'll just let you think about it. Have a nice day.

Attached: 1557163051056.png (532x516, 155K)

I like the symbolism here, her anal virginity is implied

He's been going at it since 2015.

I don't think that's possible

Can't speak for him, but seeing you sperg at every post in the thread is entertaining as fuck.

Just out of curiosity, didn't the shizo start out in Marika threads? Why did he switch to Gridman?

Nah, it's a teasing for a threesome

>Objectively.
Language isn't objective, though.

Anti Crack Kek

I'LL PROPERLY REACH ACROSS THE ISLE AND BITCH SLAP YOU AS EQUALS!
OF THE PEOPLE!
BY THE PEOPLE!
FOR THE PEOPLE!
EAGLE!

Has moderation ever been this fucking bad? Most of the posts in this thread are lowest quality spam by the same schizo and yet nothing gets deleted.

You do realize those threads were removed because they were specifically made to bait a response from you right? Not because they're actually about crack shipping, right?

Failed

Semantics aren't completely. Many aspects of linguistics are.

Refer to line 4 of

Anti Crack Kuck

Why do you people care about this show, it was mean't for you to bust some loads to rikka and akane and move on next season

This, 100%

Gridman threads are forever ruined anyway.

Yeah, looks like something a slutcam girl would wear

I will admit I don't even watch the anime I am only here to fish for (You).

>from you
Tell me, why are you so consumed with trying to pretend only "ack" is against low quality shipping cancer? Hell, even the post you're replying to shows two mods being against it.

Failed like your life.

Refer to it explains the pattern in every single one of your posts.

>people
!Akemi, just look at you BEGGING people to think you're more than one person.

Yeah, because the mods refuse to actually enforce the rules and do what they are supposed to.

It's funny that you say this then try to pretend that "ack" is somehow the one who's a problem.

Oyakodon with Yuuta!

Anti Crack Kike

Oh hi Sean. Funny seeing you awake on my morning commute. Reminder.

Your Enemy got banned but his thread is still active. He truly got the Last Word.
bans.verniy.xyz/main#1|u|2881175|

She's so vulnerable here

Your fave song.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K0bVqPW2MhI

Also I am on Madoka Magica reddit probably posting crack. I very bad person.

>Refer to
A deleted post?

Couldn’t of said it better myself

hes getting mad!
quick somebody ask about dividing by 1

seething honestly

Can you stop paging everyone you pathetic little bitch

>please!!!! im begging you!!! let me think im triggering you!!!
Nah.

Have sex.

>!Akemi has made over 250 posts in this thread all by himself
>thinks calling other people mad means something
!Akemi, you are literally frothing at the mouth with anger. You can't even think straight. It's why all you can so is spam short mindless shitposts.

>nooo!! im begging you!! please stop replying to me, im contractually obligated to respond!!!

I'm not fucking Akemi you faggot

>replying to the same post three times
Literally screeching with rage, !Akemi.
You can't stand not having your safe space.

No, !Akemi. People reply because you're still making bad posts. And the only way to deal with that is by attempting to reason with someone. And the only way to do that is by talking. Grow a brain.

>once said "I don't generally feel anything for anyone" (same post), confirming he suffers from severe schizoid disorder if not outright psychopathy (among other illnesses)
>in supreme irony, shipped TsubaChris which turned out to be crack, which he refuses to believe to this day

Attached: 1547667564997.png (307x283, 116K)

>People reply
But it's just you replying to every post on this thread. Why do you say "people"?

Ok.

Why should anyone at all believe you, !Akemi?
You'd obviously lie.

I love how obvious you make it that you're the only crack shitposters across every single fanbase where this happens.

You will reply to this post.

You're a crack shipping bitch.

!Akemi, you have replied 10+ times for every single one post directed at you. You are by far the most "triggered".

>d- durrr it just you
Even if that was true, it's not, it changes nothing about the point.

>What in the FUCK is wrong with you, mod. Seriously, do the world a favor and slit your throat already. No one wants you alive. All you do is cause problems and ruin threads.
>get blocked by janitor for "off topic posting"
>JANITOR, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ALL OF !AKEMI'S POSTS ABOUT "ACK" ARE IF NOT OFF TOPIC, YOU MINDLESS SHIT EATING RETARD.
everyday im shufflin

>>in supreme irony, shipped TsubaChris which turned out to be crack, which he refuses to believe to this day
Well, he recently deluded himself into thinking that the girl in the last Gridman voice drama is Akane returned to the computer world, and that she's merely joking when she says that she had boyfriends before.

Attached: 002.jpg (1280x1799, 467K)

You are extremely mentally ill and will never stop replying just for the sake of replying because you are desperate for any "win" you can get in your life. Even if it's just being protected by a mentally ill mod.

You have to delude yourself into thinking that because all the posts that tell you off for shitposting get deleted that they must all be by the same person. Even though Troid himself said he doesn't care about the rules and just wants his personal safe space.

BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME BY THIS GIANT BALD BIRD
THE SHITPOSTER SHALL NOT BE THE SHINIEST OF TWO TURDS

Choose your Akane

Attached: E7D95C16-3665-4DCB-BF70-8B8C6510AEF0.jpg (724x1280, 325K)

I'm rubber, you're glue.

Melori.

>EXACTLY 60 seconds apart
What's the matter, did your proxy get messed up, !Akemi?

>merely joking
Gee, it's almost like you can use logic and rational thought to see Akane's entire history through the story and see that she was indeed lying.

Fucking retard.

And yes, you are obvious replying to yourself.

Sean.

What if this whole shitposting saga represents Akane's state of mind?

Please, get medical help already. There is something extremely wrong with you.

>you can use logic and rational thought
Aren't you over-estimating yourself a little bit?

I'll never stop laughing at how you are so fucking upset people found out your real name that you started making up random things to try and claim you found "ack"'s real name.

That's not even the real Akane, you sperg. Take your meds.

Attached: 1554591100781.png (1280x720, 723K)

Party rock is in the house tonight (woo)
Everybody just have a good time (yeah)
And we gon' make you lose your mind
Everybody just have a good time (let's go)
Party rock is in the house tonight
Everybody just have a good time (I can feel it baby)
And we gon' make you lose your mind
We just wanna see you
Shake that!
Every day I’m shufflin'
Shufflin', shufflin'

Attached: b4510ba3b7741b01c24f22cb82ea7229.jpg (564x705, 42K)

My shrink says I'm fine, though?

It's truly amazing that you have such a persecution complex and such a delusion that you think some guy is using hundreds of phones and IP changing dozens of times just to make it seem like there's multiple people telling you to fuck off when its really only one person. That's not even humanly possible you fucking schizo. It would take a whole team of people to pull that off.

Why is it so unfathomable to you that more than one person is annoyed by your spamming and faggotry? Let me tell you right now, I'm not this Akemi person you keep raging about, I'm just a guy that thinks you're really fucking annoying. People like baiting you because they realize how fucking insane you are. There's no possible way it could be one guy you retard.

CAT'S FOOT
IRON CLAW
NEUROSURGEONS SCREAM FOR MORE
AT PARANOIA'S OPEN DOOR
TWENTY FIRST CENTURY'S SCHIZOID MAN

The average word count of all your posts this thread is 3.
You are literally just spamming posts as hard as you can and as fast as you can to try and look like more than one person.

You're that retarded.

Yes, that is obviously the real Akane based on what the voice over at the end said, and all the other evidence which you want to ignore because it doesn't fit into your shitposting agenda.

My name is Spartacus, though? Idiot.

shut the fuck up boomer

Attached: 1527517929137.jpg (777x1087, 143K)

>The average word count of all your posts this thread is 3.
Can you mathematically prove that?

>xddd lol spartucus lolol xddd b cuz u call EVERYONE akemi lolol xddd hyperbolic!!!!
No, you are the only person who's ever called !Akemi.

I genuinely can not understand what the fuck went so wrong with your life that made you this way.

For me it's the chuuni version

I genuinely can not understand what the fuck went so wrong with your life that you can't even answer my question.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/>xddd lol /

Attached: 1547666384623.png (500x686, 250K)

kek

was it autism?

>I'm not this Akemi
If you weren't !Akemi you'd be typing it like a normal person and as a tripcode. So yes, you are !Akemi.

>Why is it so unfathomable to you that more than one person is annoyed by your spamming and faggotry?
Because people have been posting against shipping cancer retards like you for a decade before you found this site. Then suddenly over night everyone acts like you, !Akemi? Yeah, nah.
AND 'everyone' also doesn't care about how you openly admit you're trying to ruin threads on purpose?

>People like baiting you because they realize how fucking insane you are
Yet oddly that didn't happen ONCE in the ten years you weren't on the site even though people tell off shitposters all the time.

>There's no possible way it could be one guy you retard.
Why not? Because you make a lot of really short posts with no substance at all?

>you think some guy is using hundreds of phones
No, !Akemi. No one ever thinks this. You use a single phone and a single PC. You ALWAYS try to pretend that your samefagging is somehow complex or hard to do when it's not. And that only makes it obvious you're lying.

Attached: 73300781_p0.png (499x566, 204K)

Nah, seriously, !Akemi. Do you actually think spamming replies like this is you "trolling" people? Literally all you're doing is making yourself look bad.

Me with my bitch Akane.

Attached: D5UMgHpVUAAOGd4.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

Attached: 1549546164777.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>xdddd LOL HGOLY SHIT EPIC LOL I REPOSTED TYE SAME IMAGE AGIN I EPCI TROLL EMEME!!!
No.

me right now

Attached: what.gif (735x489, 756K)

!Akemi, the fact that you won't even pose a hypothetical about what would make you accept you're not making anyone mad is hilarious. You LITERALLY can not cope with reality.

It's laughable that you think you making yourself look bad will "trigger" other people.

>

Attached: 12552364616432.png (588x852, 571K)

Watch this. !Akemi is so fucking spastically obsessed with replying just for the sake of having the "last word" you can reply to him with nothing in your post and he'll still spam replies in response.

You're projecting

No.
Source: I checked that

understandable

Watch this. !Ack is so fucking spastically obsessed with replying just for the sake of having the "last word" you can reply to him with nothing in your post and he'll still spam replies in response.

>

Is this a mental illness? I mean, gridman thread are kinda rare, and yet here he is, losing his shit at litteraly fuckign nothing.
Starting to believe anons who claimed it was an actual case of severe autism.

Orgy tier friends

>3186 results found.
Have mercy.

Hahaha, get the blown the fuck out, !Akemi.
Literally all you can do is beg people think you're more than one person.

>autism
This is schizophrenia and paranoia of the highest degree.

Fixer Beam is from the OG show

They had to repair the set somehow

Attached: 1543942598970.webm (1920x1080, 754K)

>gridman thread are kinda rare
no they aren't.

Just finished this. Akane a shit.

Could somebody summarize the crazy bullshit that happens in Gridman threads?

You are Akemi
I am Akemi
Everyone is Akemi
gridman threads are ruined forever

keep it down he'll hear you

forgettable but worth a watch.

rikka good
akane bad
yuuta meh

That's Rikka.

All for Yuuta just like Rikka.

here listen to my poorly translated magazine interviews that totally confirm my crack ship also you're my arch enemy if you disagree

just curious what crackship?Yuuta\Akane??

No dude

Attached: 1544457863770.jpg (600x847, 83K)

thats actually pretty popular pairing, but still retarded, because they are basically the same person

Some user had a personal vendetta against a tripfag in Madok threads years ago and apparently it broke something in the poor bloke's head because now he thinks literally everybody that disagrees with him is said tripfag. His posts get constantly deleted and he gets banned but it doesn't stop him for more than a few minutes. You don't even have to reply to him or post anything about shipping to get confused for his arch nemesis at this point.

exactly this.
They guy also links /u/ threads that he says are full of his nemesis where he is also told to piss off and pulls the same bullshit.
The guy he's after probably doesn't go on Yea Forums any more.
Best to ignore the guy cause he goes into threads later and mass reports.

There's an insane shitposter known by his perma banned tripcode, which is !Akemi.
!Akemi posted CP one day and said he wanted to fuck children. He got perma banned, obviously ban evaded, and swore he'd get "revenge" on the people who laughed at him. Because when he got banned he realized that no one in the Madoka threads he liked where actually his friends. He literally cried over it.

!Akemi now tries to use "shipping" has his weapon to attack and harass "ack" a person !Akemi made up to try and claim that all people who tell him to stop shitposting are the same person.

!Akemi ruins Gridman threads because he thinks "ack" likes Gridman, so he wants to ruin what he thinks "ack" likes to get "revenge". You literally can not talk to or reason with !Akemi, as you can see he literally refuses to answer anything at all said to him.

!Akemi's posts follow a VERY strict pattern which you can see here explained You can see more explained here

Sadly, Troid, the mod of Yea Forums, often protects !Akemi. And that leads !Akemi to acting worse because he know she can get away with anything he wants.

Obviously is !Akemi. And anyone with a brain can figure that out.

!Akemi, who do you think is going to actually believe you? This has literally nothing at all to do with "agreeing". It has to to with the very extremely unique behavior of everything you do.

Mainly because you're so fucking asshurt that you get called !Akemi to the point it ruined your life. If you didn't freak out you're called !Akemi it wouldn't be so obvious who you are. And of course explains everything about you.

dude calm down

I'm perfectly calm. No idea why you would think otherwise unless you're brain dead levels of autistic.

>u- u replied with words i don't like so ur mad!
Not how it works.

>I'm perfectly calm.
lmao

What's in ? It's deleted and the archive didn't archive it.

why haven't the mods deleted this thread yet?
It's clear there isn't any actual discussion going on

Are these from a mobage or something?

It's the same post as this desuarchive.org/a/thread/188391796/#188396404
It basically just spells out the 100% consistent pattern that exists in all of !Akemi's posts.

Imagine being so mad and mentally ill you say "lmao".
Imagine being so mentally ill you obsessively bump your own shitposting thread because you have nothing else in your life.

Because this is Yea Forums's mod.
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1444/23/1444237225895.png
He's out right admitted he doesn't like Yea Forums, that he has mental disorders, and that he doesn't care about the rules. He just wants to "purge" the site of people he doesn't like.

Attached: 1551033058520.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I wonder if you'll ever stop being so mentally ill and obsessed with bumping your own shitposting threads.

Literally no one will ever remember a single post you make because you're just a cringy loser. Your "memes" will never be a thing.

Why can’t this scripting cocksucker do this to actual garbage threads instead of these ones?

S2 when?

I don't envy the mod or janitor who is forced to remove all this shit. It's like taking care of mentally disabled child who just shat on the carpet again for the third time in a row.

Attached: 1549558721479.jpg (492x368, 149K)

Your thread is actual garbage, !Akemi.
You're the one who made this thread for the sole purpose of shitposting and trying to harass people with "shipping". Because for some reason literally your who e life revolves around "ack" and "shipping". Literally controls your life.

You literally couldn't name a single thing "ack" does bad even if you tried. All you can be is baselessly name call.

Why do I want to nut inside Rikka so hard?

Attached: D68oHWEVsAAqq1W.jpg (675x1200, 134K)

They could start with filtering "ACK" and "!Akemi", and yet they do nothing. No simpathy for them.

I think you're mistaking me for someone else, faggot

Lurk more, and stop barking at the wrong tree. Not even worth arguing with a delusional like you.

Only threads he dislikes are "garbage".

Please sincerely fucking kill yourself

Attached: 72A40203-CEAF-4903-BA92-CC56DA7D5B6F.png (750x564, 435K)

because she's beautiful and would produce high tier offspring.

It's amazing how one autist can make Yea Forums suck his dick for years. And you faggots can't do anything about it.

I love how !Akemi thinks that him keeping his threads up longer makes him an "epic troll" but in reality all !Akemi is doing is advertising to the rest of the board what a retard he is.

Imagine going out of your way to samefag with a phone and PC at the same time because you're so genuinely upset you can't have your shipping cancer safe space.

>he
What "he", !Akemi? Literally everyone hates you. And as always, it has nothing to do with likes and dislikes. Hell, even in this thread you admitted you're just here to shitpost and attack people.

But you're the autistic one here, !Akemi. And literally the only person who thinks "ack" is real.

Hey, !Akemi. Rememeber when Gridman was still airing and the threads had too many people in them for you to samefag "effectively"? Remember when threads would go for dozens of hours without a SINGLE shipping cancer post from you? Yeah, everyone remembers those threads. And that's why it's obvious only you do this.

Let's pose a hypothetical here.
Who would "the trolls" or "the people in it for the lols" want to side with?
The cringy crying loser from tumblr who freaks out over being outed and caught samefagging when he tries to fake "shipping wars"?
Or would they rather side with the people who shit on the cringy loser who cries about having no friends and always catches the retard who tries to samefag?

Aren't you from tumblr too?

Why haven't you updated your tumblr in a while?

>ignores me
Nice, just like one of those SJW headmate types you're friends with.

Attached: 74364191_p0.jpg (715x1000, 192K)