Was this a mistake?

Was this a mistake?

Attached: 20190519_043600.jpg (619x312, 149K)

No, Ajimu messing with the plot was fantastic

I can't fathom why the anime did so bad. It had fanservice, it had decent animation although Gainax was on a downfall. Manga was popular too. I guess Kumagawa cliffhanger wasn't enough. They should have skipped part 1 almost completely and go directly to abnormal then make S2 about Minus. That would have honestly saved it.

>I can't fathom why the anime did so bad
Because the series as a whole is boring.

No matter what memers try to say.

True, but Kumagawa was good. And I guess I was kind of obsessed with it back then, I re-evaluated it after some years.

Attached: Adult Medaka.png (1656x2212, 3.18M)

>medaka box was boring actually
what

is medaka a deconstruction of the shonen genre?

I didn't like this manga. Don't get why people act like it's great especially when they post the page with what's his face in the field.

Deconstruction is when a fantastical concept has realism applied, for example yorknew arc in hxh or entirety of eva.
Medaka Box is a subversion if anything.
Like 99.99999999% of fiction, it caters to a niche. Some will find it great, some will hate it. Some will be indifferent, I love Medaka so I'd probably dislike your favourite manga.

Medaka Box is amusing to read and the silly powers are fun, but apart from Kumagawa and Ajimu it has very little draw.

Attached: 「Real Love」.png (756x537, 233K)

Am I the only one who liked Zenkichi and Medaka themselves?

>Deconstruction is when a fantastical concept has realism applied
that is not deconstruction, unless Yea Forums has invented a new buzzword which is highly likely these days.

I liked Medaka because she was hot but at the same time her personality didn't make for realistic Doujin outside of femdom which is a faggot fetish. Any other doujin in which she's raped, defeated or NTRd or whatever is just unrealistic and vanilla doujins with Zen were sparce and bad.

Zenkichi was okay, but Medaka was too annyoing for the joke to justify itself.

Attached: Erase Man.png (739x463, 309K)

medaka is insufferable. I know her being a mary sue is the whole point but she's still a mary sue.

the mistake was wasting the opportunity of having medaka be the final villain

I wish we learned what actually happened with /ourguy/ Kumagawa in the end

Misogi stole the show and the author didn't let him run with thr ball.

He either found Ajimu and spent the rest of time with her or is doing nothing of note being miserable throughout.

I wouldn’t have watched a second season if it existed. Madoka was really annoying. The other characters were fine but every time the Mc opened her mouth I hated her even more.

Everything besides Kumagawa and Aijumu was a mistake. The anime would have been great if it was just their arcs animated.

But there were two seasons user

>best arcs will never be animated
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Ah ok. Does Medaka get better or worse?
I kinda want to know what happens to Zenkichi

To be honest I kind of forgot what happens in abnormal, it's less SoL and more Battle Shonen. Zenkichi beats up Medaka in the end.

Attached: My Zero.jpg (1440x1044, 110K)

No, it's just incredibly meta and parodic.

You misunderstand, Medaka left an impression because it was a great, spectacular trainwreck

>Zenkichi beats up Medaka in the end

Picked the FUCK up.

He is exaggerating, there is no direct fight between the two.

Because it's shit. Ironic and self-aware shit is still shit at the end of the day.

for having billion of power, she is sure a shorty.

worked

More than a billion.Why would she need to be tall anyways?

Attached: 12,858,051,967,633,865.jpg (1536x864, 612K)

DROPPED

It is for the best

Attached: 「I hate Lies」.png (666x499, 50K)

when it starts being good?