Sarazanmai

BEST BOY, HERE HE IS

Attached: ad88db243506f78f2f2f65c1bd2918651542026891_full.jpg (500x677, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/manakayue/status/1130112666473623553
twitter.com/grateful_kp/status/1130123499056402432
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I prefer his aniki.

Attached: D63GNxHU0AEfgJq.png (777x720, 117K)

I like both.

based and Kujipilled user

Attached: 1557810586329.png (730x800, 563K)

>tfw no Tooi brother in law

Attached: D6WR8zWUIAEaUFN.jpg_large.jpg (1300x1000, 194K)

Attached: 1550527253168.jpg (900x900, 116K)

Is that you sasuke

>ikuhara determined to make enta worst boy by the end of the series at any cost
it's not fair

Fairy emo

Really wish this wasn't one cour, I can't really imagine this ending in a satisfying way as it is

i want to cum inside aniki

So after Episode 6, where is it going from here? Ep 6 felt like the end of a major story arc.

Now it's time to ruin everything.

Attached: 1527655899352.jpg (1200x675, 41K)

I'm afraid this will happen.

It will, we've past the wacky fun times. It's time for suffering.

I hope at least the second part of the show is better than the first. Not because the first is bad, but because I want to see the stakes raised and have a satisfying conclusion.

Why did Ikuhara make ReoMabu so suffering?

I wanted it to be 2cour too but if they stop with the monster of the week after next episode (they'll have 5 plates) and focus entirely on resolving the current conflicts it can be done.

Everyone goes yandere

Ikuhara's a sadist.

Attached: D652DsSUcAUhDri.jpg (900x1000, 275K)

What did you expect from an old hush-hush I'm not actually into men wink wink crossdressing faggot who directs magical girl animes
Ikuhara is a model case of internalised homophobia. Of course he's going to make openly gay characters suffer. He hates people who can be honest with their own sexuality.

All characters suffer, gay or not.

Time for suffering.

As long as they get a happy end I'm fine with it. They did bad stuff for the otters but Ikuhara's had people do bad shit and get hopeful ends before.

Reo will use the knife to mercy kill Mabu
We will never figure out how the manga and twitter tie in

This is horrifying.

Twitter = prequel. Manga, who knows.

Reo will use his Knife (dick) to impregnate Mabu after the otters install the necessary implements in him.

How is Twitter a prequel if Mabu died in 1923

>picks fights with innocent boys
>keeps being a dick to Toi
Enta was always shit. You just didn't care because poor homo.

I'm pretty sure ReoMabu are in love but I doubt they're an established couple. All I want now is for Reo to accept Mabu2 and for them to confess their feelings before dying in a fire or getting shredded for Mr. Ikuhara's sadistic pleasure.

not just the suffering, but the madman is trying to make enta hateable

It's Mabu2.

I thought that before spoilers. Now I think the uniforms and imagery is just aesthetic, perhaps the otterkappas exist in a parallel-ish universe that can optionally interact with our own.

By the way isn't it ironic the upcoming doujin event's title hilariously ironic?

>By the way isn't it ironic the upcoming doujin event's title hilariously ironic?
They asked Ikuhara what to call it.

Sasuga.

Also fuck, the typos in that sentence.

>By the way isn't it ironic the upcoming doujin event's title hilariously ironic?
What's it called?

That's my Mabu

>list of artwork referenced in the last episode

Sumo Wrestling by Utagawa Kunisada (Toyokuni III) | 1843-1847
A mural painting of this nishiki-e can be found at the entrance of the Ryougoku Sumou Hall, Tokyo

Alexander Mosaic (Battle of Issus) | c. 100 BCE
House of the Faun, Pompeii

King Ramses I with gods Anubis and Horus | c. 1315–1314 BCE
Tomb of Ramses I

Field of Rushes in the Beyond | c. 1290 BCE

Attached: King Ramses I with gods Anubis and Horus.jpg (1280x960, 377K)

Oh, thank you user, good job.

Th-thanks Ikuni

>King Ramses I with gods Anubis and Horus | c. 1315–1314 BCE

So kappa and otter are gods that have been fighting for centuries.

Sauce on this?

No source, it's just a joke.

Anyway why are the otter bullying Reo if he's just a homeless bum? Is it for betraying them and working for kappa?

Are they saying Alexander was a kappa?

Yeah, and probably the same thing is happening not only in Japan, Asakusa, but in all countries of the world. At least in the past.

He obviously was into shirikodama play

Yeah but you don't have to be a kappa to want to snog your tall handsome warrior best friend.

Homo garbage. watch Carol and Tuesday instead.

>not wanting to bully a dirty poor for trying to fuck someone above his station
I'm not sure Mabu is a kappa. Or that Reo is an otter. They could just be humans.

If you really watched it you'd know that it's less homo than you think.
Carole and Tuesday is dull and the music is bad.

What are humans doing in the middle of a kappa and otter conflict?

Humans don't know shit.

Entafags are embarassing. Ikuhara doesn't have some secret agenda. Enta's actions are perfectly in line with how they portrayed him so far.

Attached: ww.jpg (384x384, 22K)

Funny how this side of Enta is making me appreciate this character more. The "don't judge by the appearance" effect.

People somehow getting dragged into others' wars is common.

But for decades without aging? That means they were given some kind of power to live. Why do that to random humans?

Oh I see now. Sorry user I'm one of those manga>twitter>death fags. Until ep 7 provides new evidence anyway.

We don't actually know if that scene in the kappa kingdom is set decades ago.

There's about 10yrs between the anime and twitter.

The time could be determined by how long Keppi was sealed.

So does the alternative imply that all the kappa/otters also have human forms?

Pretty much this, they've been showing the fact that Kazuki does genuinely give a shit about Toi from episode 3 and that En route a wasn't happy about it.

Kazuki's issues just acted as a temporary distraction, but now those issues are dealt with, Enta can't make excuses for Kazuki and Toi getting so close.

The Kappa prince has a human body at least.

Attached: 1530642542869.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

10 years is more believable than decades. But to answer the previous question right after Mabu gets dead that's when the otters use them to harvest desire energy using Mabu as bait. Reo had pretty much no choice after waking up, there's no way he was going to let go of Mabu, robotic or not. So now that he's the otter's goon he probably has some antiaging magic bullshit as well.

I think it's only shortly before shit goes down that they have any clue of supernatural ongoings as evidenced by the slow spread of otter shit on twitter. Mabu probably knew before Reo. Maybe he vaguely remembers from when they had Sara, I dunno.

But wait, if you think Mabu's death occurs post-twitter then how does that work out? Mabu's clearly doing something related to desire energy during the twitter (and Reo seems fully aware of it too)

>tfw Sara is a furry
Ikuhara why

Sara herself is a furry.

I can't wait for none of the timeline bullshit to be explained

That's debatable. He could've been tasked with figuring out the mysterious phenomena in Asakusa or something. But this is all just spitballing, I'm not fanatically attached to the theory. Ikuhara will give us answers later. Or not kek.

At least it's not another pulley disaster, dish.

Fair enough. They really aren't making it easy to sort out all the hints on the twitter account, are they

>oh good we 're past novel spoilers
>per-screening spoilers abound

It wouldn't be so bad if bad otters wouldn't stop posting untagged spoilers. See you at air time, dish.

If it's any consolation the sources can't be counted on every week, maybe next week the nips will hide their spoilers.

I'm sure that the prince has a normal human face too. C'mon Ikuhara please.

Is this like penguindrum

Not really but there are similarities.

Attached: 1550460560073.jpg (1200x609, 135K)

Attached: 1531469591237.jpg (713x1500, 111K)

>most watchers haven’t read the reomabu manga
Why would they give a shit about them?

I'd say most have read them since they get the most attention from fans. It's not like it's inaccessible as the manga was available for free during it's run and the twitter account is also free.

What's a snoutjob like?

>most watchers
Source.

I started reading the manga since when chapter 1 came out last year, the most interesting thing about Reo and Mabu is that everything around them is a contradiction, and I cant' wait to have the answers.

>Keppi don't have pink hair
I HATE IT

Attached: 1556929557513.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

The otter king will have pink hair.

Most people aren’t as invested as you and just watching the anime

Doesn't seem the case considering the attention the cops get. They were used for pre-airing promos and were the first characters to be revealed.

Kazuki has red-pink shades.

Apparently Kawausoiya translates to I love you.

Attached: D67y71OVUAAf2MD.jpg (1200x1123, 86K)

I KNOW hardcore fujos care about the cops i’m talking about the rest of the people watching this

Yeah I'm wondering about that. I kept seeing it retweeted and posted on nip twitter.

Quit the meta posting, nobody cares about what's trending among [category of people].

For some reason you want to insist that only a small amount of people care.

What the fuck, it does. How did Ikuni hijack google translate?

If you don’t care stop replying

No, I was thinking animeonlies probably won’t care, that’s all

Mods will care.

It's also the same in other languages.

Attached: D670p2sUcAANACy.jpg (827x671, 32K)

Why are fujos so sensitive?

How? Ikuni a god.

>implying anyone except hardcore fujo are still watching

You know why. Everytime I step in these threads it's like I'm in the homothreads.

>song is guaranteed to get stuck in your head
>it's been a subliminal message all along

Attached: shockingtruth.jpg (424x400, 90K)

Ikuharafags.

Ikuharafags and the fujos that can handle his shit.

[Ikuhara] There's somewhere where we'll give up, isn't there. We're trying to fulfill our own ambitions virtually. I suppose if we were doing it for real we should be trying to make more properly ideal cities and better human relations. I can't really say it in anything but pedestrian terms, but, like with things like the Aum[*1] incident, I can understand the feelings of the people who want to reorganize the world.
[Anno] In order to see a made-up drama, there are even people who neglect their real lives, right? That kind of person does things like become a seiyuu fan. [Ikuhara] I bet what they really wanted was to touch an anime character.
[Anno] For something that could connect the virtual and the real, I too turned to the seiyuu. But that was a mistake.

Attached: 1557463271545.png (681x720, 495K)

I am.

They latch onto a show and act as if it was made for them and their opinions matter more than anyone else.
When in fact this show is made by a man who avoids labels, and panders only to himself and his taste.

>[Anno] For something that could connect the virtual and the real, I too turned to the seiyuu. But that was a mistake.
Yes Anno, it was.

But I have the same taste, he panders to me

>[Ikuhara] I bet what they really wanted was to touch an anime character.
kek

>most watchers
Are fujo. They're invested in ReoMabu one way or another.

If Reo is so adamant that this Mabu isn't the real one, what's with the maintenance being framed as infidelity? Why does he care if it's not his Mabu anyway?

>When in fact this show is made by a man who avoids labels, and panders only to himself and his taste.

True and Ikuharafags eat up anything he does. Funny why that user want to makes it seem like Ikuharafags will ignore the side materials that Ikuhara himself wrote and is heavily involved in.

He will never abandon Mabu.

>you hear suspicious noises from a park lot
>enter it
>see this
What do you do?

Attached: 74786422_p8.jpg (534x786, 243K)

He probably knows it's the real thing but the fucked up cyborg version with possible memory lost.

Because he does care. Even if the thinks this Mabu is fake he can't let go of any Mabu. With emotionally fraught situations like this people aren't logical.

Guys what does this mean. The subs aren't helping me.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.43_[2019.05.19_16.22.18].jpg (1280x720, 298K)

He is possesive, literally me

Feed him my cucumber.

To butt is to live

Attached: 1558161828678.png (461x325, 11K)

call the police
oh wait

Yeah, but what do the chinese letters say? What the fuck is nioino?

I don't think he'd lash out like Mabu like that if he knew. At most it would be subconscious.

Call nii-san.

Isn't nioino the name of the guy who turned into the satchet zombie?

Asenshi didn't translated but puts the word "shiri" so it's shirikodama.

Because they are the most vocal (at least here?), but youdon't seem to understand that Ikuhara has a lot of fans and oldfags that would watch and support everything he makes because of the legend he became thanks to his old works.
Fujos are the fickle and new ones here, they will leave as soon as a new homo pairing will appear on the horizon.
Also I find it pretty weird that among all things, some people decide to watch Ikuhara's anime for shipping reasons.

You're right. Thank, user.

Endgame right here brothers.

Attached: D6NqIf4UYAAPhFy.jpg (1024x1280, 171K)

>Ikuhara has a lot of fans and oldfags that would watch and support everything he makes because of the legend he became thanks to his old works.

That's right. That's why it's so odd when someone say only a certain group cares about certain things. Ikuharafags will partake in anything he does like the manga or twitter and so on.

ア is a person.

Because they're the most vocal where it matters in Nippon. You're talking to someone who's watched everything Ikuhara's made on the strength of Utena and will continue doing so. No one said Ikuhara doesn't have fags. But they marketed to fujos and they've come.

I'm not talking about whether they're fickle or shallow, just answering user. But they're the biggest base right now and most of them care for the cops for various reasons.

Anno?

I think some so called "Ikuharafags" don't even know the manga was written by Ikunirappa aka Ikuhara himself only the artwork is by Saito.

Attached: 1540736647668.jpg (1101x876, 97K)

Forgot to say, some fujos are also Ikuhara fags.

Everyone is an Ikuharafag in these threads apparently.

Attached: xyOSaCt.png (268x237, 36K)

We'll never have the answer directly from the director or in future episodes, since it should be already obvious according to Ikuhara.

Abe?

No. Please give up Anno.

It's the sound you make when the kappa removes your shirikodama.

Attached: 1557272801246.png (1280x720, 651K)

I can't prove your theory wrong.

Attached: kappa shirikodama enco.jpg (600x474, 57K)

Anan

Attached: anan_sarazanmai_fixw_640_hq.jpg (520x666, 79K)

Was Keppi's spoopy spindly arm a reference to this? Also that kappa looks like a middle-eastern brainlet Wojak.

Looks cool

Anonymous

>Vocally hate Mabu2 for existing
>Get mad that he's not faithful to you anyway

Reo a shit

Reo is a mess of contradictions, he isn't emotionally stable. He does talk to Mabu properly but his mood changed when the topic of maintenance comes up.

Attached: 1554742582492.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

It's not Reo's fault the otters took advantage of his love for his wife(male).

I don't know. What I know is that kappa can reattach their limbs, and that if you pull one of their arm, the other gets shorter.

Another one. Niiboshi Reo translates to "I'm sorry"

Attached: D673eWaUwAAzFwm.jpg (932x1200, 73K)

>对不起
Also in chink. Ikuni hijack?

Azuma Sara translates to Akira Sara, Sara confirmed Devilman.

These nip posts are dumb.

can you link the twitter account who posted these?

twitter.com/manakayue/status/1130112666473623553

There are a number for Kawausoiya as it's the first one nips sported.

WHAT THE FUCK

lol, when you put “kawauso iya” into it it turns into “I’m afraid”

Can online translators be bought out for stuff like this? I'm legitimately curious.

ア are the people who have had their shirikodama extracted. There's this continuing symbolism of associating people with circles in the show. ア stands for anonymous signifying that no one knows who they are anymore. They essentially don't exist.

Also people are literally turning into ア signs in the opening.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sarazanmai - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.38_[2019.05.19_16.47.29].jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Brehs, I can't feel my shirikodama.

I just want Mabu's smile back.

Then fucking accept your wife as he is now Reo.

twitter.com/grateful_kp/status/1130123499056402432
>jinai enta
>dangerous

Attached: D68BUT8UIAA7mPp.jpg (900x1200, 86K)

I’m assuming it’s just Google being weird and it’s a strange coincidence. Sometimes when you put random words/characters/phrases into the translator it’ll pump out a bunch of seemingly intelligible sentences in turn, but all it is is the program trying to come up with a translation for something that actually makes no sense. This is actually a pretty interesting phenomenon, and it’s the root of some crazy conspiracy theories like the program being sentient and shit. But it’s most likely just completely coincidental and random. Look up “strange google translate responses”. This is really funny though.
Okay done with the meta sorry

Oh shit Enta is the actual big bad.

It's just the Google algorithm.

Of course he's dangerous, homos spread venereal diseases through unprotected sex.

Accept him as dead.

Attached: IMG_20190517_192220.png (540x775, 517K)

>it’s a strange coincidence
Nah, Ikuhara was given magic powers by the UFO that visited him in his youth.

When will Reo be at peace?

Attached: IMG_20190518_070546.jpg (695x1000, 190K)

Meanwhile Bing Microsoft Translator.

Try it yourself
>かわうそいやぁ

Attached: bing.png (1374x209, 14K)

When he takes his love and runs away from the otters.

Shut up! Mabu can definitely be saved!

Kek.

It's crossed over from a doujin universe.

Jesus, how these characters are ugly

you’re ugly

Sara is waifu material.

Attached: [Asenshi] Sarazanmai - 01 [9E2C2E1A].mkv_snapshot_03.41.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

just how deep does this rabbit hole go?!

Attached: woah.png (622x173, 16K)

>Fujos degraded to the point when they are eager to watch anime about literal shit
Pathetic.

Google is confused. That's not Toi.

hahaha

>implying they care about the story

Fake and gay.

You’re literal shit

Cope!

Well, that's true. But then again that just shows their level. Literally willing to eat shit if there are pretty boys in it. And this series doesn't even have some outstanding character designs.

Sara will not be getting married.

epic buzzword my bro

You have to go back.

okay

That's all this season has to offer.

we won brothers

Attached: D6NNtYMUcAIhnhL.png (878x603, 472K)

Yuri continues homo

Sara will be marrying her tall handsome prince dish.

>handsome

Attached: 1539928190440.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Episode 11, when he and Mabu get married.

Extremely handsome, dish.

>when he and Mabu get married
only if it’s happening in the afterlife

It's happening in THIS life. Mabu gets fixed after they use the dish of hope/Sara ex machina and ReoMabu will live happily ever after.

Do we still hate Kazuki after the last episode?

>we
Sometimes he wasn't likable but I never hated him.

kazuki for protecting

Attached: slide-3 (1).jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Attached: 1544179872589.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Attached: 74743834_p0.jpg (2048x2048, 1.58M)

Kowaiisoiya

So who is actually going to get their wish (if anyone)? I saw a few people suggest that none of the boys will use the dish because they might end up learning that they have to forge and sustain their connections through their own efforts. That sounds like a nice ending to me, but I can’t see the cops using a wish to get a happy ending either after all the bad karma Reo has been racking up.

They will use the plates to defeat the Darkness.

Kazuki will probably give his up, he already tried to give his dish to Toi. Toi will depends on what happens to his brother. Enta will do as Kazuki wishes unless some shit goes down.

Parabains

I always liked him.

Attached: D6x-73YU8AAs65h.png (543x524, 140K)

They're going to use it to get rid off the giant otter in the OP.

I'm betting on Enta fucking things up irreparably

Something has to go down. It has been too smooth so far.

Attached: 1540639513555.jpg (707x707, 60K)

by dying

And that will be when houkago kappa kicks in.

I hope toi continues to be the voice of reason with his tough love attitude; he punched kazuki, hopefully he does the same to enta. Kazuki is too complacent with enta, or just doesn't care.

Attached: D6xpJbVUYAEyksj.jpg (1200x974, 180K)

She will, with me.
This shady and silly kappa doesn't deserve Sara.

He's going to accidentally wish for another giant cucumber roll.

Or worse, when his jealousy will hit the maximum level he's going to wish someone's death out loud.
Someone = _Toi_

Toi's already been the voice of reason with Enta, telling him he's wasting his time obsessing over Kazuki and has been flat out ignored, whereas Kazuki actually took Toi's advice on board. Enta's been given a chance and he fucked it up, no redemption arc for him

Someday, maybe.

Attached: the dream.jpg (470x540, 58K)

So according to Keppi you can revive someone by transferring your shirikodama to them. So far they've been transferring all zombie shirikodama to Keppi. What does it mean?

That he is trying to resurrect himself?

Da-da-da-Darkness powering up.

Attached: 1545355233028.jpg (960x540, 23K)

Just because you hate him doesn’t mean he won’t get a redemption arc. His last song on the soundtrack is called Love, anyway. He’ll be fine.

>Just because you hate him
Just because he says something bad about Enta doesn't mean that he hates him. He's right when he says that Enta ignores the fuck out of Toi's advice. Defensive much, user?

Never said he didn’t ignore Toi’s advice or even respond to that part of the comment. Learn to read. Anyone who doesn’t think he’ll get a redemption arc is wrong.

Ded

Nah, but you did say that he hates him when that's just your own reading. Learn to read yourself, you defensive fuck.

Who?

keppi

I think I finally got the Otter song out of my head.

YOKUBOU WO TEBANASU NA
HA!

YOKUBOU WO
TEBANASANAI

Fuck you guys.

WARERA GA ETAMONO FUTATSU NO UNMEI

Because he will give up his pursuit for Kazuki's happiness, which is real love instead of the crush he's had all series. You know the old rule.

JIBUN WO ONEEEGAAAIIII

GOOD MAWNING

What days do the teaser caps and preview vid drop?

stop fucking it up you inbred
It's guu mohnin

preview PVs are on wednesdays
I think caps are on thursdays or fridays?

>these puns
Say all you want but everything fits so well within the settling. genius

6 hours to PV
Caps on tuesdays.

Thank you

oh I was wrong as hell