Kaguya-Sama's Chika

My friend says that this character is the real villain of the series. is this true?

Attached: tenor.gif (400x300, 1.05M)

She is an agent of chaos.

she saved the prez several times

>watching this show with two other people
>One of them keeps saying "this bitch...." whenever Chika shows up

Attached: 1557726570351.webm (656x540, 2.9M)

she's the hero

Sasuga Kyoani, saving the industry!

the villian is kaguya's father and shinomiya's mom.
we're gonna see them intervene in the relationship later, there's a ton of foreshadowing like how kaguya has blackmail on her brother to use in negotiation and kei sided with the love daddy shirogane during the divorce.

shirogane's mom*

>mfw her giant titties barely jiggle

Attached: 2017.jpg (332x500, 72K)

Hold the phone, didn't A-1 pictures animate this? I get that you're memeing but try a little harder next time!

Attached: THAT'S A PROBLEM.png (480x124, 42K)

I'm not memeing at all you dummy. It was done by an animator who was trained at kyoani.

she's terribly bad but not the villain

Not yet

Attached: fujiwara.png (1146x1074, 1018K)

Soon it will be revealed that she only got close to her for favors

Attached: 146.png (726x649, 279K)

I wish I liked the song at all. I've been hoping someone on /gif/ or /wsg/ would post an edit with a better song that even sorta fits the dancing.

Kaguya a SHIT
no wonder no one wants to be friends with her

Does this look like the face of a terrorist to you?
the answer is yes

Attached: chika.png (925x523, 127K)

She is Chaos incarnated can not be classify as villain, she just exists, but sometimes she can be classify as antagonist for Kaguya´s plans

Attached: 1555547139099.png (541x397, 42K)

If Chika is Chaos, wjat the fuck is Ishikami?

Yes, she made me blow a load once.

yes, she's the real mastermind but only Ishigami is aware of it

She's the hero if you ask me. All the retards around her are treating puberty like Game of Thrones, so she laughs exactly at how laughable that is.

Not really: she's prone to helping as well as hindering, such as offering them tickets to a movie that supposedly turns men and women into couples, or defusing the umbrella incident.
She's not a villain, but an element of chaos to throw uncertainty into their otherwise straightforward plans, for better or worse.

>watching anything with autistic people

Not as much as Miko

Attached: grosser pudding.png (808x1200, 2.2M)

IQ san makase nasai

Order. He fucks up their plans by pointing out the obvious and the sane and the rational.