Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Why are the other heroes so pathetic?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 19 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.33_[2019.05.18_20.52.22].jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iJkPbU7yA
pastebin.com/MxNgc7Cq
streamable.com/0ine3
youtube.com/watch?v=hkB3YouRMpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so that the MC's are the ones people like by default.

I like how he's chilling with his pets

The princess is not a pet.

She very much is

sadly

>hey shield let's fight together or we'll die
>harem girls give them dirty looks and stroke shield's cock while he reminisces about MUH INJUSTICE
>ah but i promised fat chick so i'll work with you
>harem girls smile like retards
>SASUGA NAOFUMI SAMA WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

the main party is way more pitiful if you ask me

Attached: ficklebitches.jpg (945x599, 70K)

At least they didn't get nuked

Summarized

Attached: c06815a.jpg (452x1281, 55K)

Naofumi is just as pathetic as the other heroes. He could have avoided half of the shit he got into if he wouldn't throw a temper tantrum every single time.

He can't help it if the others are dumb and/or autist.

She's a strong, independent woman who is next in line for the throne.

I'd do the same to be honest

Mamatalia>lolitalia

Deal with it

Teentalia>momtalia>lolitalia

>i didn't do it
>>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>i didn't do it promise
>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>motoyasu-sama he is lying
>>REEE I will kill you you evil poopy head
>fuck you i'll go and deal with this shit myself then
Yes he truly always throws temper tantrums it is not the fault of everyone around him.
There was no point in the story so far where he could have avoided anything by acting nicer.

The point with Fitoria is that he DIDN'T do even the first line in your post. He always gets defensive and starts bullshitting but he doesn't say he was framed or didn't do anything. He just starts demanding proof of their claims and runs away if anyone brings up even fake evidence.

>. He always gets defensive and starts bullshitting but he doesn't say he was framed or didn't do anything.
But he said he didn't do it, he literally told them what he did that night.
>He just starts demanding proof of their claims
That's what any just society bases their convictions on.
>runs away if anyone brings up even fake evidence.
Because there's literally nothing he can do to oppose the word of a princess, and since everyone believes her without care for evidence running is the only thing left to him.
>The point with Fitoria is that he DIDN'T do even the first line in your post
He did, but since you bring up the dumb bird, besides knowing that he didn't do it, why is she not telling that to the other heroes if she is so wise.
She is just another idiot that pisses on naofumi for no reason despite being perfectly capable of quite literally fixing this whole issue singlehandedly.

Attached: 1553185057516.png (1270x716, 1.73M)

sorry wrong pic, not that that one doesn't fit.

Attached: 1546688301942.png (1226x720, 1.55M)

>independent
She didn't do anything by herself, even her mission and motivation comes from her mother

>animal ears and a tail is now furry

they all resent the heroes because of how much they've fucked them over and made them need to work.
hell they spent the entire arc since partying with melty having to be on the run. i'd have second thoughts and want to put them in their place too.

fpbp, this series is shit and author is a hack

You're mom is a hack

>a hack
i don't think you know what truly makes someone a 'hack' because that doesn't apply to him

Was going to say that, how can you consider Raphtalia or Filo furries

The best imouto

Attached: chibi S'yne.jpg (668x912, 302K)

Truly the best

She's cute

I like all of them

This, why chose only one

Attached: [Happy Static Noises].png (1080x1536, 2.15M)

What a wasted episode

I'm bored so i'm going to post the raws of this month's chapter.

Attached: 1.png (652x940, 523K)

Attached: 2.png (1309x943, 1.15M)

I mean

Attached: 1495490247123.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

Attached: 3.png (1310x942, 1.15M)

Attached: 4.png (1310x942, 1.03M)

Attached: 5.png (1310x943, 1.05M)

It’s a shit show that’s why

Attached: 6.png (1308x939, 1.01M)

Attached: 7.png (1312x942, 983K)

Attached: 8.png (1316x942, 1.09M)

Attached: 9.png (1308x941, 1.05M)

Attached: 10.png (1311x941, 1.18M)

Attached: 11.png (1311x941, 1.08M)

Dem tits though

Attached: 12.png (650x940, 608K)

I know right? She's probably the bustiest, proportionally.

That sucks. You know what I'm talking about after all

>There was no point in the story so far where he could have avoided anything by acting nicer.
>Party
>Race
>First Wave
>Second Wave
>Bar
Funny enough he FINALLY got someone to trust him when he stopped being an ass and asked for help from Sword while he was a fugitive. Spear hero is just a gullible jackass but Naofumi at no poibt tried to defuse the situation with their encounters.

Attached: 1557477736436.png (487x278, 65K)

So they can't think for themselves.

who knows user, maybe there will be bigger out there...

She's a child.

I'll turn her into a woman

and surprisingly breedable at that age if her mother's reports are to be believed.

Do you ever sleep?

Why must she be stuck with a MC who isn't breeding her then?

He does eventually

Near the end isn't good enough, having her available and not breeding her for so long should be a crime.

Yes, but i have very weird sleeping schedule recently.

he has unlocked the insomnia curse

how is that even relevant to what i posted

Why are other writers so competent?

because you touch yourself at night

> if her mother's reports are to be believed
based genderbent Shinzo Abe

a cute and funny one

In loop 5 she convinced melty to uphold her royal duties and try to bed naofumi. Melty was very eager to do it even, considering she was very infatuated with him, i believe she even even fell in love with naofumi with all the whole REVOLUCION thing that happened prior to this.

well she did spend a great deal of time with him, and most of the time he was mostly saving her ass so it makes sense

And naofumi not being so abrasive like hs mainline counterpart must've helped a lot too.

They are supposed to be representations of common isekai MC tropes that have been taken to the extremes. The MC is supposed to be more of an average Joe type character. Not how he got pulled into a book of all things instead of the common tropes that the others went through to get into the world.

Whether this anime did a good job with how the characters are portrayed and represented in the anime is up to the viewer. Honestly though? My opinion on this would be that the other heroes besides spear hero might as well be strawmen so far.

I still want to pet her

Shieldbro, where to read spear's novel?
I finished the WN yesterday, and Started the LN today

That's not the point. None of them even tried to reason with shield when pope was charging his attack.
But when he changes his mind, they act like he finally came to reason and are overly enthusiastic when they were being so smug minutes ago. Melty says their priority is to survive and meet the queen. Couldn't she say this BEFORE shieldhoe changed his mind ?
Hell, everyone in his party knew about his promise to fatchick and no one brought it up.
No matter how you look at it, they're retarded.

MC shits on spear hero for taking advantage of waifus while he is doing the same thing himself.

Spear hero was different though. He's dumb, really fucking dumb. He wasn't taking advantage of the 'waifus' they were taking advantage of him. The one who was truly taking advantage of 'waifus' was now hero.

Sleep is for the weak.

Because they're coddled celebrities who didn't have to grit their teeth and earn every scrap of power they gained.
This show is shallow as a puddle, why would this need to be explained?

>got someone to trust him when he stopped being an ass
No he got someone to trust him after the main problem instigator acted so atrociously that not even kirito or bowfag could pretend that she is normal anymore. And despite that spearfag still believes her.
>Party
Admittedly i don't remember what you refer too, what did he do there?
>Race
He was tsundere to help the village despite spearfag being unreasonable and bitch manipulating the race.
He didn't throw a tantrum, he was not even particularly antagonistic.
If he didn't participate he would have not solved anything.
>First Wave
He was busy helping to deal with the other three heroes.
He did something that was far nicer than just huddle with the other heroes while killing the boss.
>Second Wave
Again he was helping others.
>Bar
Yeah he should have totally not said that he is not guilty, he totally shouldn't have told them how they fucked up.
Now he defends himself and that is wrong too?
Being nicer here would not lead to anything positive because just as with bitch and spearfag, the accusation is not made in good faith they are not willing to hear him out nicely.

To depend on someone is different from taking advantage of.
Naofumi has no other viable choice but to depend on his waifu army, Motoyasu on the other hand is perfectly capable of doing it alone.

>Watching reddit hero
Kill yourself

I want to dote on Melty!

Attached: 35643643654.png (346x391, 188K)

>going into threads with the express purpose to tell OP to kill himself over his preferences.
Kill yourself first.

>Defending redditshit
Fuck off back to your fucking shithole >>>/reddit/

>shield
>reddit
>not SAO
You tried

>page 10
not on my watch

Attached: 1555159828314.jpg (633x357, 31K)

Cursed image

Attached: D67pXlkU0AAq.jpg (436x863, 56K)

Cute!

She would look cutter with her hair down.

she does.

Attached: 7478847.jpg (558x646, 133K)

This. I've been watching the dub as it's released (e18 atm) and it's still not obvious what sort of MC naofumi is. Tons of isekai use the MC as a generic self-insert, which the anime intimates through his overall lack of distinguishing traits. But then there's the weird shit where his behaviour completely disassociates viewers, like during the 'trial' at the beginning and during his encounters with the other heroes. Everyone has 20/20 hindsight and would like to think they'd whip out some highly convincing argument to floor Malty and the other heroes in that circumstance, but it's more likely they'd just spaz out and do exactly the same thing as naofumi bc pressure and emotions. Until people can come to terms with this, effective self-inserts are nigh-impossible

Cute

How horrifying.

The cutest

All I want is a gf like her.
>she will never be real
;_;

Attached: malty4308.jpg (750x1013, 225K)

Attached: 1ab.png (577x474, 38K)

Imagine being this mad at people enjoying a show

There's millions of women like her irl user.
I'm sure you can get one.

I can't tell if you're baiting or if Yea Forums has really gotten this far into the shitter.

I want to hate fuck her

Not the same as her.
God, she's perfect.

Attached: malty323.jpg (560x588, 65K)

Seems like it was the second most watched show of winter season in China

I'm retarded forgot pic

Attached: 1558277813336.png (1692x1243, 83K)

Hmm not bad and people will say it flopped after it ends for some reason like with every isekai show.

Trannies BTFO

That's pretty succsessful.

succ sex full?

Attached: 1347715617476.jpg (500x375, 35K)

Why isn't she always like that

i have the same roof in my city

Me on the left

Wanna be my wife?

Sure

Cool
S2 when?

who cares about them, Kaguya won't have new season so shield hero has even less opportunities

>Kaguya won't have new season
Just because it didn't get announced as soon as it ended doesn't mean it won't get a new one considering how well it performed

Attached: 794.png (500x500, 77K)

>who cares about them
Yeah, who cares about the biggest foreign market for anime

You think those changes in the story were influenced by the chinese market?

That is unironically the case.

Aren't chinese isekai edgy as fuck? I don't think they changed stuff like Raphtalia not killing the guy for them

China has a nice history with censorship so i guess that yes.

Attached: ChingChongDingDong.png (768x291, 22K)

Better version.

Attached: 8436456.png (611x863, 300K)

This one is pretty cool

some random guy updated this on twitter.

Attached: D6w-Yb8U8AEQOWS.jpg (612x680, 47K)

I guess that's Filo is in the bottom left.
Nice.

I would watch/read it. Just think about Motoyasu trying to beat the Shielder.

Yes

Attached: D66RkxeUIAAgss0.jpg (900x600, 40K)

Pretty nice

The eyes though.

Tis but a scratch
>A scratch? Your arm's off!

lol

Attached: 1533797820052.jpg (455x434, 84K)

The fact that people are still complaining about this series means that they are still watching it.
My question is: why?
It had interesting premise but it's pretty clear early on that the author lacked the writing ability to make meaningful development from the premise. Why are you still watching this and complain about it? Why don't you just drop it?

They are bored
Or they don't actually watch it, they just read what everyone else is complaining about and then parrot it in the threads

Show the nendo already reee

Some people here have seen 40+ episodes of SAO solely to complain about it, watching 25 of Shield Hero isn't that much in comparison

Very cute

When is the filolial queen coming back

S2 if it happens.

I trust in the chinks

>poker
Too far

umu

Shhh! Filo is sleeping

Attached: zzzz.png (732x941, 1.47M)

WAKE UP DUMB BIRD

Fuck China then

>means that they are still watching it.
That's where you are wrong, they clearly aren't because virtually everything they complain about is not actually a thing and they would know it if they watched it, but since all they know of the episodes are random cutouts without context they just end up complaining about nonissues.

>wrong this bird is deceased

Because it could be better.
The last several episodes were awful in pacing.

Not really. The king and church were against him no matter what and spear fag refused to listen at all regardless of any points he made. He was in for bullshit no matter what he did.

Grab a brush and put a little makeup

Attached: 1556750199242.png (675x659, 674K)

Reddit edgy contrarians, once it got popular on reddit haters came in droves to shit on the series, same happened to BnHA,

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iJkPbU7yA

Attached: madkid.gif (600x338, 1.3M)

ITS NOW OR NEVER

The MC is a author self-insert, and that's why all the other heroes have to be fucking stupid.
That's the only way he himself could possibly look acceptable.

JUST FART IT OUT

NICE GUY REFRITTY MY EYES

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Attached: Varying degrees of disapproval.png (300x300, 194K)

>they see your dick

YARI NO HITO URUSAIIIIIII!

Attached: voc1dm81mjk21.jpg (1366x768, 68K)

Is she in heat

When does scythe bro show up?

Attached: 1551270274524.jpg (468x540, 20K)

Attached: Christ this thread is still up.png (1900x1080, 1.31M)

in 2 or so chapters

Episodes, sorry.

Is this factoring in how the anime drags things out?

yup.

>imperial history
Dynasty Warriors is now BANNED IN CHINA?

>the pope thanked them for talking about flashbacks because it gave him enough time to power up again

>no no no, it's pining for the fjords.

Why couldn't ninjas bitches who know everything just kill the pope.

Why the fuck they didn't just run away from the evil pope.
He needs like half an hour to cast a spell.
Also how the fuck pope managed to get himself and thousand of people teleported to where the Shield and Spear dudes were? And how did pope know where they were?
What the fuck is going on.
Am I just dumb

>assassinate someone who's calling the royalty corrupt
>people who supported him now have fuel to argue that they were corrupt after all

They could just say that shield hero did that.

They don't know everything and, obviously, the pope is guarded. A foiled plan would get the queen in trouble as the pope holds influence over the people and could sway them to their will.

The assasination must happen after solid evidence was captured

the main rule about isekai is that everyone not in MC's party are expendable and are there to make him look good
this is why as of yet we've never seen episodes dedicated to the other heroes and we don't really know who the members of their parties are other than Myne
even the two girl mages with Motoyasu are like, the same type of magic users who use the same spells and speak at the same time
like goddamn, i went to voice actress college for this?

>ywn have a foursome with the queen and her daughters.
Is not fair

Attached: 49688464.png (920x933, 983K)

>not having foursome of just the heroes

>slave seal
ruined

its fucking stupid when pope has pic related and naofumi can't block another one

Attached: low orbit ion canon.jpg (512x512, 23K)

Me top right

The shield hero subreddit is virtually dead, you're going to have to try harder since no one on reddit is interested in shield hero

>Naofumi still doesn't have magic reflect shield

What the hell, that kind of skill is very common in every MMO.

Me on the left

>pope declares a crusade
>Doesn't bring an army of level 100 templar knights to smash the skull of the false heroes and the devil of the shield with their morningstars
>Only brings a bunch of nuns and priests to use as batteries for his shitty weapon
>Doesn't burn demi-humans at the center of towns
>Doesn't invade and pillage demi-human countries

What a shit religion.

Too make the MC and his harem look good. The author could have written a story where all the heroes grow up and overcome their flaws, but nope, everyone is retarded forever and shiled hero is the savior

for some reason I thought this was necessary

Attached: 1558223750356-.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Mwee?

>make MC more likable than antagonists
>THE AUTHOR IS A HACK
???

Chaika?

Cart? yes cart!

>shit isekai

Couldn't imagine why.

Attached: 1528077559874.jpg (312x321, 34K)

>The author could have written a story where all the heroes grow up and overcome their flaws, but nope
Yes they could have written that story, but not going that route doesn't automatically make it shit writing, especially when Bow and Sword are improving. Only Spear isn't, and he's set up to be a rival/unwitting lackey to the main antagonist of the series, Myne.

What the fuck are you talking about, Spear hero maybe the most based and bluepilled character that has ever existed to the date

Go back.

>bluepilled
He's birdpilled

I'm browsing both right now and you can't stop me

Yeah the author should have finished the character arcs of all heroes in the first novel because fuck long running series.
It's not like their character arcs are dealt with in the later volumes.

Yes Filo!

reddit no hito urusai!

Attached: filo punch.jpg (700x393, 51K)

Filo ruined the whole thing.
Everything was good until this faggot appeared.

Please don't be rude to the bird

I don't have a punchline for this

Reported.

and called the cops

Who's the most breedable?

Melty according to her own mom

How else will I show my Yea Forums friends how cool am I if I'm not shitting on a popular show?

Attached: IMG_20190520_201948.jpg (1448x2048, 292K)

>has breasts
that isn't atla, but her brother wouldn't notice.

>The author could have written a story where all the heroes grow up
Well he did make a spin off for one of them, but I don't know if I would say grow up

Update im still browsing both reddit and Yea Forums concurrently

two loops where the heroes go off on an adventure or work together from the start.

As expected

Yameroooo

cute

Imagine being the king of Shiltvelt, sitting on your throne with your cute filolial in your lap, while all the demi-humans bow to you. Then at night, breeding with all the young females in heat from all the different tribes, and feeling the different textures of their exotic vaginas...

Attached: 23.jpg (1900x1350, 488K)

He doesn't though. But he fucks a dragon in the end.

I want a what if story where Naofumi goes to Siltvelt after he gets framed and declares war to Melromarc.

>bow
>becoming a broken yes man and doormat
>improved

where to read the spear's novel
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Considering he was a retard playing high collateral damage Robin Hood Id say it's an improvement

I'm starting to feel bad for Spear, does he ever get a chance to breed a chicken?

here, user.

pastebin.com/MxNgc7Cq

Yes, but he only wants to breed with Filo.

Attached: 21.jpg (1900x1350, 1.04M)

Based Chadfumi

Looks like he's eyeballing that shota's junk and his knee is a big erection.

Maybe he should be less picky

Attached: 1557593889839.jpg (774x716, 128K)

based user
He has a thing for Blonde angels

I guess that's what playing too much Disgaea does to you

Not-disgaea, but yes.

Who's that

Atlas

She looks cute

Fluffy coon.

Attached: D7AhqDxU8AA57la.jpg (417x680, 43K)

Fluffy Racoony

>tfw Naofumi will never cut her hair again

I didn't know Ren was a vizard

Attached: 3654365356156.png (720x1024, 999K)

Is he part of the phantom thieves

I want to ruffle her hair

Looking cool Ren

I'm tired of red coons. When are we getting the superior 'Mericoon girl?

Is because they're the deconstruction of an isekai MC,
>Sword thinks he's in a video game,
so he treats everyone as NPCs, he is very immature and ignores the seriousness of situations

>Bow's the MC who wants to promote justice, he is an egocentric who enforces his idea of justice without regard to the consequences or context, he is basically an SJW

> Spear is the harem MC, he is a good-looking dude with status, he is a magnet of thots, and not particularly clever, he is constantly being manipulated to do various questionable and self-destructive things because he can not say no to a cute girl

Isn't bow basically from Index's world

>MC is a self-insert that antisocial skill-less NEETs can relate to
>MC depicted as the only competent guy around
>Every other character is not only an asshole but also incompetent
>Validation for relating with the forced god-tier MC
It all comes together

Attached: astronaut.jpg (540x721, 65K)

>MC is a self-insert that antisocial skill-less NEETs can relate to
he's not really antisocial nor skill-less.

based

fun fact: he becomes a jew

>becomes
He's been jewing people since ep 5 at least

he becomes a jew when he goes back to his world.
Naofumi is not really a NEET. He's just a normalfag with a bnchof problems.
His brother on the other hand...

>His brother on the other hand...
is his brother also isekai'd?

No, he cracked under all the pressure his parents put on him after giving up on naofumi and became a delinquent... until naofumi gave him to play a visual novel and then became an otaku and became a much more successful person by venting his frustrations on those.

>from druggie to otaku
Is that really an improvement

that sounds more depressing

>MC is tsundere.
>the other heroes are less than fodder.
>the entire world is filled with retards.
>red princess was downgraded from evil bitch to comedy relief villainess.
>main girl is bland as fuck. Her role is supposed to be as the lead dps, but now she is nothing more than a glorified cheerleader.
>the MC doesn't really need the main girl, since he has that powerfull chicken and the black shield (yeah I know black shield drain your soul, but anime sucked to portrait this menace).
>yellow loli is annoying.
>blue loli is a useless retard.
>haremshit
>MC stop suffering just too quickly at the point you really don't care about him.
>since the world wants to kill the hero more than save itself, sometimes you wonder if really exists a threat out there.
> Why are you still watching this and complain about it?
I don't know. send help!

Come on user, only 6 episodes more to go

>6 episodes
>pope fight is not over
>renaming of king and malty is not done yet
>hero conference is not done yet
>visit to rifana's grave is not done yet
oh boy, i have th feeling Island arc will be a dissaster

Trash

Yeah, they fucked up the pacing pretty badly

What does the king have to do with this

>renaming of king and malty is not done yet
Shit I hope they don't fuck this like they did with Raphtalia killing the fat guy

You're trash

This show really went to shit fast.

That's a very japanese thing to do

Melty a cute even with QUALITY

So then, latest chapter of the "true" reprise of the spear hero:
>motoyasu just being DONE with everything after naofumi fucks a dragon
>they manage to save the world from the waves in the end, but motoyasu doesn't care anymore
>loops once again
>Somehow ends up in the LN version of the events where he gets kicked in the nuts
>tries his best to not act like an insane retard and speaks with naofumi respectfully
>convinces naofumi to sell him firo and they end up in speaking terms
>instantly fucking regrets it and loops once more
>ends up in melromarc castle, in the time prior to the 3rd wave
>A soldier greets him, informing him how his "young chick" is growing well
>Motoyasu runs to the stable and finds his first filorial, Fleonne, alive.
>motoyasu breaks down in tears
>Motoyasu vows to protect Fleonne from everything this time.
>From bitch primarily, which means he'll kill her
>but that wil be no simple task
>he'll make fleonne strong enough first
>he portals out of melromarc with fleonne in tow and strengthens fleonne the only way he only knows how.

>>instantly fucking regrets it and loops once more
Why?
>but that wil be no simple task

But didn't he do it in another loop already?, and for that matter why would it be any more difficult than going into the woods and putting it down?

must be a nightmare to loop all the time and repeat over and over and over everything

Attached: 1556003339689.jpg (480x446, 75K)

>Why?
He probably felt remoreseful that he separated firo and naofumi like that. She was sad at what happened.

>But didn't he do it in another loop already? And for that matter why would it be any more difficult than going into the woods and putting it down?
He has done so many times already, but some of them were in a rather sloppy manner which left repercussions that he had to clean up. Like Bitch reviving as a zombie and leading a zombie revolution in one loop, or takt looking for bitch's whereabouts and then teaming up with the pope of the 3 hero church.

Might be stalling to end the season with action.

he's starting to act less insane.

Not really, he judged that things being like they are he wouldn't get any favors if he acted like he usually does.

Spear hero raws for chapter 21 of the manga are up! This is the end of the 4th loop, we're going to enter the 5th now.
Can't wait to see the panda.

Where do you get the raws?

i read them from comicwalker.

I kind of find it amazing that the world they live in has no discrimination by race. Only of species in places like melromarc and Stiltvelt.

Racial discrimination does not develop if there is another more blatant discriminatory factor.

wait, more detail on the dragon, please?

post them

Finally

Attached: IMG_20190521_103038.jpg (700x792, 63K)

>Live in a new world
>HAHA IT'S LIKE A GAME
>FUCK, THIS ISN'T A GAME AT ALL
vs
>Live in a new world
>Have to adapt to new surroundings, people, and locations
>Learn how the world works so you can work the world

gotta love how dumb the other heroes are. Naofumi makes a ton of mistakes, but the other three are so damn incompetent.

Attached: IMG_20190521_103335.jpg (700x734, 64K)

>I've been watching the dub

cute

the question is how well will it sell, considering they kept it under wraps until today

Fuck season 2 i want a spear hero anime

Attached: IMG_20190521_150354.jpg (1756x2048, 304K)

I would too myself, but i don't think a lot of people will understand even a quarter of what's happening or why it's even happening.

They need what? 3 season so they can adapt the spin-off?
is never going to happen and is a shame because the story is good.

Nice

Aaahh, there goes my pesos.

>Chaika?
Yes
Chaika

Ayayay no bueno.

I do believe it was mentioned that the animation director of chaika was the character designer for shieldbro, or something.

mweee

Attached: 13253651.png (578x851, 487K)

>the pigface
i don't know why but this is so funny everytime i see it
bitchfags btfo! how will they ever recover?!

Attached: 1522038881024.gif (277x277, 515K)

Post the rest

Attached: 321385585.png (591x869, 454K)

Attached: 6465302.png (588x867, 498K)

This is how it went in the WN:

"Buhi---!?" (Red Pig)
The Red Pig fell squealing, writhing in pain from the hole in its back.
"It's time to pay your dues" (Motoyasu)
Father-in-Law and Eclair looked down at her without a word.
After a long pause, Eclair quietly spoke.
"Adventurer Myne, you impersonated a princess of Melromark. The Queen has a message for you. 'You overdid it'" (Eclair)
"Buhii! Bui!" (Red Pig)
This was tougher than I thought it would be.
But, this pig's crying was grating to my ears.
I will put an end to it shortly.
"Burst Lance X" (Motoyasu)
"Buhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii----...." (Red Pig)
With that skill, anything struck with my spear will explode.
I impaled the Red Pig upon my spear and lifted it up gored. I used my skill, and it died in pain, vanishing without a trace.
"..." (Eclair)
I looked at Eclair... and I could not guess what she was thinking.
She was looking at where the Red Pig had been.
At her feet, Trash grasped at the dry dust.
"MALTYYYYYY!" (King of Melromark)
Trash screamed.
Another piece of garbage removed from the world.
I felt a bit better.

>literally 3DPD

>Another piece of garbage removed from the world.
>I felt a bit better.
Based

god tier finisher lines

>literally gone cuckoo

A Firo Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest

Oh shit

I already pre-ordered the statue of Raph with the balls, I guess I'll have to stop eating for a couple of months

Nice

NEW PV

streamable.com/0ine3

Attached: bigchicken.png (762x430, 636K)

GOTTA GO FAST

>How to attack being the shield hero
>Trigger the counter-attacks

Nice.

Same here user.
I think I'll pass on Kotobukiya's

Attached: FIGURE-048433.jpg (600x600, 89K)

cool OST

>Three Hero's Church starts playing
Bless Kevin Penkin

Attached: 3eb.jpg (602x481, 44K)

Why is Google Translate so lewd?

Attached: Spear Hero.png (405x152, 5K)

What arc is this, is it the melromarc arc?

holy shit

Yes, the "Freon" chapter. Why the fuck does Ren and Itsuki names are translated as smelting and tree?

Sometimes I bash my head trying to understand what's happening.

It probably has to do with the kanji

Did you read how malty helped poison her own brother

Yeah
Didn't understand the full details, but I get that.

Yeah I'm going to pass on it too or at this rate I'm going to spend more money on her than Naofumi himself

>Motoyasu and Naofumi working together
Pretty cool actually

I was confused when motoyasu called the armor guy "smoked fish" but then i recalled later he gets executed by phalaris bull so it makes sense.

So I'm guessing this is actually the end of the pope fight

I call it to be 2 episodes more long.

The fight has to end on the first half of the episode, leaving the other half to the aftermath.
There's no other way.

It should be like that if they hope to adapt the island arc

Now that i think about it, if therese revealing her forehead gem makes it into the anime there will be SU things coming wont they? Fuck.

I doubt your average SU fan has any interest on Shield Hero

I like this

Nah, SUfags only care for crying and dykes. I can't believe I wasted my time watching that trash for three seasons

Oh yeah, about that short LN loop. I happened to read aneko's blog post for that day and gained insight about that event. the reason motoyasu might've NOPE'd out of that loop might have been because something went really fucking wrong after buying firo. Something like firo going yandere.

GIANT
RACCOON
BALLOONS

Attached: 1550766554806.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

like pottery

I really like that hairstyle

Raphtalia's sweaty tits

Attached: __raphtalia_tate_no_yuusha_no_nariagari_drawn_by_tony_guisado__cdeb613cffac2380033712fb30dd787f.png (707x1000, 736K)

I'm gonna lewd that raccoon

i got a boner
literally cant wait till tomorrow
just to see how they ruin Meat Grinder

Soon (12 hours)
youtube.com/watch?v=hkB3YouRMpQ

m-mommy

Kitsune-san but with Raphtalia

As an anime only I have literally no idea what is happening here. Should I read the LN ?

Is the spear hero LN just re:zero with less mental breakdowns?

Wait till they power up properly. Lance shits on shield and otherwordly invaders like crazy.

It's from the Spear hero manga (Spinoff)

where do you get translations of that manga?

Fucking spoilers, considered yourself punched

To raise the stakes for MC and make his situation more dire.

At some point the one having a subaru-tier breakdown is raphtalia.

>yandere
For Motoyasu or Naofumi? What did she do exactly?

I don't know exactly, all that happens after motoyasu buying firo was a blank and elipses representing the passage of time and then motoyasu repeating "I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT" like he was fucking terrified of something. In the blogpost that the author made he reaffirmed that motoyasu's weakness is yanderes... and since firo can become someone else depending on how she's raised the possibility of her turning like that is real.

By that metric Naofumi being your typical edgy MC should have gotten its piss take as well, but his way is the only right way.

why does sheildbro have a harem? Cause screw actually developed and interesting characters that don't want to fuck the MC. Filo Raph and Melty will always be bottom teir supporting characters.

Like Re:Zero but the mc is already mindbroken

Don't worry, Rishia is comming after this arc and Melty is leaving the party

I will never not be amazed at how a character with the depth of a sticky note got a successful spin off series.

idk who Rishia is but I will be happy once melty is gone. This show couldve been so much more

It was always haremshit, don't kid yourself.

That's because he's the most based hero

New ep in a few hours

and how they skip the name change
Or they leave it for yet another week

Fleonne is a great name, so close to Flonne.

i look forward to seeing what kind of character will she be. Also, the author said to look forward to itsuki and ren in this loop. I wonder what he has planned for them.

Maybe they'll get their own spin off too

just a few hours more.

Search for Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi

Attached: best queen.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

MOMMY

Time to join Abe's masterplan!
Left or right. Shield Hero, take your pick.

Attached: 1548805143845.jpg (1600x1631, 525K)

>tfw no animated Atlas voiced by Nunnally's VA

Let's be frank. If the other three heroes were good at what they did, Naofumi would be completely and utterly sidelined.

I mean, it's just common sense. It's the underdog fantasy taken up to an 11. Realistically, what would happen would be that the other three guys individually outperform him since he starts with a major handicap, and by the time of the Waves he can't keep up.

The story needs the other three to be idiots, otherwise the plot's about "Three Heroes and one irrelevant guy."

Hmm
>The 3 heroes are competent
>They manage to kill the SE without Naofumi's help
>Enter Glass
>She recognises them as heroes and kills them
>Bad end

Or they kill Glass.

It's three-on-one, and each one has an impressive retinue. That's at least fifteen moderately-leveled people and three high-level Heroes. From sheer action economy, it's a massive barrage of attacks.

You have a guy who can fire precision tank-wrecking shots (Bow), a guy who has great reach and a sustained attack (Spear), and a guy who can cut through nearly anything (Sword).

This
Its a fucking cycle
Raph + Firo + girl of the arc
It will be like that till Naofumi fund his secret base and play farmville

So they kill her, and then they go on to kill everyone in her world? That's a little bleak.

I guess there's a slim chance they could kill her if they gank her.

Attached: IMG_20190522_142414.jpg (701x991, 246K)

any link for streaming?

thanks for nothing i guess

Attached: 61125878_336298007032312_2980219455268716544_n.jpg (679x960, 107K)

>hikkisphere's stream isn't working
well fuuuuck, now i'll have to wait like the rest.

disgustingotaku stream is down too
fuck my life

Attached: D7LFI_uUEAEa0E6.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

Been waiting for Malty to be called out on her fake virgin ass.

They're more likely just going to drag out this fight another week though.

Attached: D7LGQ19VsAEgOX_.jpg:large.jpg (1440x810, 166K)

>At some point the one having a subaru-tier breakdown is raphtalia.
>naofumis depression can get cured by anyone
>slowly fades into insignificance after her big moment in episode 4
>needed the death of her superior friend to unlock her full potential
yup, the author hates raphtalia. it's implied everywhere.
pretty much the only reason she gets to be naofumis number one stems from a lucky coincidence. she doesn't deserve this

Attached: 1550750674205.gif (446x506, 406K)

>pope fight will be extended another episode
jesus
fucking
why?

Attached: Crawling in my Shield.png (517x177, 110K)

Attached: D7LG0XvUIAE8KEB.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Attached: D7LGzixUEAAHyPE.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

Fucking trash, getting to ravage that.

for the love of god, someone post a link already

Yawn clip show again with the girls explaining why they love Naofumi so much to snap him out of rage shield

>she's gone through two childbirths and still rocks a body like that

Attached: 1443655094968.jpg (291x282, 25K)

please tell me the fucking fight is over
I can't believe they are taking so many episodes with the pope fight

if it did end then ext episode should be bitch renaming and the hero conference

Still going
He solo'd them this whole episode.
The disciples are outside chanting fucks

It took the whole fucking episode to trap the Pope but he's fucking iced now.

it ended with Naofumi and Raph posing for the cameras
fight was extended for another episode

Attached: D7LJpOFV4AEg5wa.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Attached: D7LJolQU0AEXcNh.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

what a fucking joke, seriously
4 episodes of pope fight (maybe 3 + 1/4)

Episode ended with Queen arriving at Naofumi.

That's a weird dragon

my god, the cgi looks like crap

did it show naofumi getting fucked by the usage of his skill?

He burst into blood before he used the skill so the Pope laughed at him, yeah.

>this is fine

Attached: 5436545.png (1537x856, 2.07M)

There was blood everywhere

Cant even make this look serious with the cg , the pose,the movement and extra decorations

Oh wow that's brütal

It's called shit writing.
Notice how the characters all fall for the same shit over and over?
Notice how characters constantly start dramatic sentences they don't finish?
>but he...
>but that's...
>but father...
>but then...
>but that means...
Anime fans are so low iq it's not sad, it's just disgusting.

It's just a mark of shitposters. Only uncultured shitpiles preach such stupidity.

Attached: alternatefurrychart.png (991x434, 360K)

Attached: muhkween.png (1111x625, 648K)

Will Cal Mira be just a myth?

They'll do it in 4 episodes.

what a dissapointment

Attached: blood-sacrifice.png (391x558, 215K)

I want to fuck this royal

I'm ready for a whole 24mins of Motoyasu getting his reality flipped turned upside down.

I was waiting for them to change his mind at that momemt but no they just stroke his dick which ever way he choses

I guess there are not enough episodes left for another important multi-episode fight.

unless they make a 1-hour special

>Another piece of garbage removed from the world.
>I felt a bit better.
I need to catch up on Spear Psycho

Attached: 1456431929319.gif (260x291, 2.6M)

but why does he loop so often

Attached: 1558425773501.png (1200x1200, 220K)

>drag the pope fight for 4 episodes, rush calmira in a one hour episode
why do they fuck the pacing so fucking much, what's wrong with their heads

Attached: 1550801526284.png (1024x1024, 439K)

fucking nips

Attached: D7LKWZNUIAAg.jpg (900x1285, 250K)

the japanese are having a field day with this yandere firo business.

>filo actually having a personality instead of being a bland lolibait
damn i didn't know i wanted it. gorgeous

Attached: 1551878436853.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

>they cut the OP for this
oh, nice.

No one's expecting Shakespeare or some shit from the Shield Hero anime. It's entertaining, even through the dumb moments even its fans are aware of. So get off your high horse and stop acting like a cunt.

>she likes nao much more in the main timeline
>developes an obsession about nao when he sold her
>even when spearfag raised her as sakura she still liked nao much more
damn, being a cuck must be suffering

So, she just swung at him once and jumped back down? Lmao.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.37_[2019.05.22_17.49.07].jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Kevin Penkin delivers again.

Attached: 1542175222096.jpg (700x990, 85K)

That was a pretty nice episode all things considered.

>Another episode of the fight
Absolutely wonderful

Honestly, it irks me how these assholes just stand there and watch the pope charge his shit, instead of spamming arrows and magic at him and making him waste his mana.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.08_[2019.05.22_17.54.40].jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Can someone give me the context AND the source of this?.

Second Spear hero WN series, True reprise of the spear hero. Latest chapter. Motoyasu loops into the LN version of the story, just before the filorial race and manages to buy firo from naofumi while she was still in regular filorial form... Then something really bad happened involving firo and naofumi that loop. SO BAD that it forced motoyasu to loop once again.

>2 quasi recap episodes in a row
Jesus fucking Christ, at least the Queens sexy body made up for it.

More details please.

Fabulous!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.19_[2019.05.22_18.04.33].jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

Please tell me than she rape him.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.06_[2019.05.22_18.04.08].jpg (1920x1080, 477K)

Motherfucker

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 20 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.16_[2019.05.22_17.59.08].jpg (1920x1080, 623K)

fun fact, horses are monsters, not animals(i don't think that animals even exist as such, but as monsters). And their better versions are called "Bred horses".

That's about it. The author's blog made a comment about motoyasu being weak against yanderes and how firo could've become sakura depending on the environment, so becoming a yandere is also a possibility.

Fuck him.

Did Naufumi finally give her the Dick?.

Haha, this guy is a riot.

I guess they saved the budget for this episode. It looked pretty nice.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.05_[2019.05.22_11.19.43].jpg (1280x720, 120K)

either that, or she killed him. Motoyasu powerlevels his filorials so he might've given firo a bit too much power then.

I can't believe the king gets to fuck that

>waiting for subs
>fucking spics and russians have it first
fucking why?

Been out for like an hour already.

indeed

Attached: queen.jpg (573x869, 307K)

>I can't believe the king gets to fuck that
As if. They don't even live in the same house anymore.

I thought she was going to kiss him.
Now i feel blueballed.

Attached: 543564354.png (1919x1042, 1.63M)

How big was the trauma of Naofumi?.

>that blood sacrifice attack
Metal as fuck.

Attached: 1554491066471.jpg (405x311, 14K)

Really? Well he kind of deserves it anyway

Yeah I thought that maybe they were making up for the kiss they didn't show before but nope

King was a chad and a hero back then

>the fight is still not over
what a load of nigger shit

Hero of what?

The Staff Hero

Hero of the Cane
He was one of the Seven Star Heroes and a strategist, but at one point he became retarded and his weapon left him

>failing so hard that even your own weapon desserts you

>Special Skill could only be activated at 15% of the current HP
>Hit points are consumed after casting

Attached: cornered_hamster.jpg (539x960, 35K)

She is a prime milf.
He should of spent more time fucking her than fucking over the shield hero.

>local pope not so smug after getting stabbed

>He should of spent more time fucking her than fucking over the shield hero
Maybe he would be less butthurt if he did that

you're attracted to animals, fuck off

Wait so the pope fight isn't over yet? I'm downloading the ep right now

Attached: muh.jpg (1434x4183, 1.61M)

I hate how they spent all those time on recaps. I'm worried about Cal Mira island Arc now. Would they even adopt that arc in this season? Or maybe they'd skip all those bonding moments with L'arc and Theresa.

>it's a recap arc
for fuck's sake

Attached: 1556900822023.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

I want to make more heirs with her

now do this. I need this. it's hilarious

Attached: 1540794545008.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

porn when

Attached: diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.jpg (4577x3649, 2.26M)

>reinforcements have arrived
>pope is trapped in ice
>"hurr durr, i wonder what this skill does"
>"oh no! why am i dying?"
just retarded.
did they explain this better in the manga?

Unf

>they'd skip all those bonding moments with L'arc and Theresa.
I'm sure they'll skip everything but the night at the tabern.

Source/artist?

>they'd skip all those bonding moments with L'arc and Theresa
They probably will, or cramp it into a slideshow montage

Once again a piece of shit displays their unfettered ignorance. It's alright though, it's not your fault you got brain damage.

Attached: 1555450482155.png (825x676, 906K)

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (3839x4599, 2.98M)

> animalfucker tries to take high ground

Attached: 1548806685422.jpg (688x418, 441K)

What's that sharp thing?

a hidden blade
duh

There is no high ground. You might actually have a neural defect that may not allow you to distinguish differences. You can feel however you want, but if you feel the need to give me another (You) I can conclude you are merely S E E T H I N G.

Attached: 1547925518687.jpg (507x562, 54K)

Is that supposed to be burnt hair?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 20 [720p].mkv - 0003.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

this guy is right

filthy furry, fuck off

>imperial history
So that's what, 95% of their own history? Socialists are retarded.

Curses I think

The curse shouldn't even work because that entire dome is hallowed ground apparently.
Filo is not getting angry as well, this is all kinds of inconsistent.

>Filo is not getting angry as well
They already explained that, its because of the upgrade that was given to her by the filolial queen

They don't like people talking about imperial China because they don't like to be reminded of the Opium War defeat and the fact the Empire was better than Mao's Cultural Revolution

Filo stops going berserk after the blessing of Fitoria.

>3.7mb
>file too large
fuck off gookmoot

Attached: Blood Sacrifice.jpg (3840x3982, 1.76M)

woah, just woah this episode was very well animated i could see the quality jump with my eyes

i don*t know man
see

Yeah this episode looked surprisingly good

thanks, mate.

This was so fucking fabulous.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.20.099.jpg (1366x768, 125K)

She says she's going to eat him so they can be together forever and ever.

It still continues to influence her until volume 12, just checked. Though by then its a far more serious influence so fair point about the resistance boost, must've forgot.

Want some pope soup?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 20 [720p].mkv - 0006.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I can't believe Shinpachi is fucking dead

Nobody will ever say this to you.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 20 [720p].mkv - 0002.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

> If you rebut me one more time i-it just means I was right all along

lmao animalfucker

More lewds of queen please.

Hopefully there will be more coming in the coming days.

Soon

In the LN he fucks everyone at the end. But the ending was the ultimate fuck you to any reader.

Jesus christ do they have to go through all that "Rawr I'm so mad at everything" shit in his head everytime he uses the curse shield? Yes we get it he has some serious anger issuses and his friends will calm him down in the end.

WN you mean, LN hasn't ended yet.

Yes user, they have. If they get an S2, it will happen once again.

What happened to bow and sword was stupid, he made two boring characters into even more boring ones, might as well kill them. Spear at least became little fun.

Attached: spells n sheeet.jpg (3945x7225, 2.25M)

is just a joke, bro

>A retarded gay bird is never going to love me
Sounds like a positive thing.

Those fucking vagina bones

Attached: jesus christ.jpg (880x968, 152K)

How strong is the queen?

We don't know her exact level but we assume she had done her class-up, and excels at ice and fire magic.

As strong as my dick right now.

above average

YESSSSS.

Pretty good episode

Attached: e96c15abc5c0a63edf7fd65f1b81cb9f14790a23bb45c4f3030c4bfd36fcce03.png (2000x2000, 487K)