What's better in anime/manga, big boobs or flat chests?

What's better in anime/manga, big boobs or flat chests?

Attached: 1558197770659.jpg (276x254, 52K)

B O O B S
O
O
B
S

I love when chestlets are jealous of superior beings

Attached: 1544074582701.jpg (290x290, 37K)

Depends on the artists skill, but most just phone it in so flat chests.

both

Flat chest

Attached: saya.png (500x281, 139K)

Well done bewbz will always be better than well done flat

big

Attached: big anime tiddies.webm (640x480, 821K)

I like big boobs, but i think is right.
Having a variety of sizes is best

Attached: 1526958675334.jpg (749x1225, 116K)

>Those jiggly tanuki sluts had massive cocks.
unghfuck

Attached: futa hot springs.gif (300x225, 1.59M)

DFC

It all depends on the overall design and context. I think flat girls tend to be better, but that's not because of any hard rule as much as it is coincidence - or perhaps it's because a lot of shitty writers think "big boobs" can count as a personality trait. At the end of the day I prefer the small to medium end of the spectrum, but that's just personal preference - a great design can be made with either. Hotaru in particular is a character whose big boobs I love despite normally being a flatfag - although I do still like Saya more.

The thing about Saya and Hotaru is that they're both 10/10 designs, and neither of them would look good with the other's chest size. Large breasts compliment Hotaru's bombastic nature and overall flamboyance, whereas Saya's design emphasizes a type of steadfast warmth and coziness that wouldn't work with outrageous proportions.

Attached: 1558194389340.jpg (1200x1682, 519K)

Attached: 1547001232234.jpg (1277x1152, 175K)

I love them both but hotaru is kinkier so thats the deciding factor

A tight ass

I like mid-sized boobs or flat chests the best. Hell, I just like boobs as long as they’re realistically proportioned.

she's not kinky, she's just ignorant of sexual matters

Attached: dagashi2.jpg (604x806, 81K)

This is an interesting comment: traditionally in film and literature women with large breasts would be considered caring and motherly while flat girls would be portrayed as tomboyish energetic and independent. I think it says a lot about the way you view media that your inclinations are opposite to those traditionally established. Good post user you’ve given me food for thought.

Attached: __meltryllis_and_passion_lip_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_kirushi_killcy__0ad0334ab32a7f10f7656 (1458x2048, 400K)

small breasts are more sensitive to touch, due to the fact that the nerve endings don't get to spread out as much as larger breasts

FAT FUCKIN TIDDIES

Couldnt you make the case that BECAUSE boob skin is always stretched out its always u der pressure and therefor more sensitive? A strained muscle is more sensitive than a rested one.

The physical workings of the human body are not up for argument, they are facts. Areas was higher concentrations of nerve endings are more sensitive.

Also the only time skin is really "stretched" is during periods of rapid growth like puberty or pregnancy etc. Once those periods of growth are over, that becomes the skin's normal state.

Attached: __arisugawa_natsuha_and_saijou_juri_idolmaster_shiny_colors_and_etc_drawn_by_q_ed69__sample-b4cf1169 (850x908, 158K)

>The physical workings of the human body are not up for argument, they are facts.
Thats assuming you have a complete and perfect knowledge of the body and that everything you say is coherent with reality. Since you didnt provide a source or example for your argument am i not right to question it?

Big bust short hair > flat long hair > flat short hair > big bust long hair

Attached: 1453558952019.jpg (729x1000, 208K)

Thighs

If you're an actual man with a positive T count, you know the answer.

Attached: 1498934715842.jpg (990x1400, 324K)

Yes. All breasts are perfect.

Big boobs.

Attached: 1539787950979.png (1066x1600, 1021K)

wrong

Attached: F67E52BB-BC37-4F1E-AB0E-8AE6DD78BAD4.png (1446x2039, 850K)

Personality.

Attached: image_860407180005459653282[1].gif (623x350, 1.42M)

Kino image

Big boobs

Attached: __daniella_and_mirabell_bell_sennen_sensou_aigis_taimanin_series_taimanin_asagi_and_taimanin_asagi_k (1000x750, 495K)

DELETE!!!!

Kino is not for lewding.

I think you mean hair.

I like both! So when it's two characters in the same show, it comes to personality. Hotaru's hotarus are super effective, though.

Looks disgusting to me, not joking.

Attached: 1461508522338.jpg (1061x1500, 607K)

>tomboys are disgusting
I feel sorry for you

Having a nice body and not flaunting it is a sign of quality.

Attached: 1403638196307.jpg (1119x1600, 527K)

Attached: Dr9_SB_X4AcAk67.jpg (641x1100, 74K)

I like both but even flat chest are jealous and want to have big tits so

>traditionally in film and literature women with large breasts would be considered caring and motherly while flat girls would be portrayed as tomboyish energetic and independent
I was actually keenly aware of the weird contrast with the traditional interpretation while typing that. I'm not typically opposed to that interpretation either. I think the reason for this difference lies in the ways the traits manifest, rather than in the broader descriptions of "energetic" and "cozy".

Hotaru, for instance, has the wild energy typically attributed to tomboy archetypes, but the important aspects of this energy for her don't manifest in the direction of athleticism or a rejection of femininity. Nor does her energy hold the sort of consistency one sees in typical non-tomboy genki archetypes. Instead what's important is not the energy but the flamboyance and unpredictability itself; her personality and design are all about drawing attention. From this perspective it makes sense that she would be large - you need in-your-face tits for an in-your-face girl.

Saya on the other hand is a bit harder to diagnose. Even when typing my initial post I considered adding "not in a motherly way" when describing how she's cozy - but then I realized that' snot entirely true. She has the calming aura of a close friend, but she also does have some motherliness. Put simply: she feels like home. Perhaps it has to do with not having breasts as a "crutch" to use physical motherliness in place of emotional. Perhaps it falls back to the DFC argument of smaller breasts meaning you're closer to her heart. Or perhaps it has to do with the sense of modesty it gives her and how she's neither idealized nor extravagant. IT also might be a purely aesthetic issue - and the same could be true for Hotaru. Honestly I could be missing the reason entirely, I just know that I've seen busty Saya and it just doesn't work. I just know that I think she's perfect the way she is.

why does anime always go for the extremes

where are my modest chests

Hips and small waist.
Hotaru a best.

Attached: 3618694189.jpg (5006x3548, 2.61M)

Armpits

based

Attached: hotaru__.jpg (650x750, 146K)

If there's anything that this thread has told me, one of each pair is best.

Attached: 1467197019031.png (1279x715, 758K)

Variety is the spice of life.

these objects looks heavy

Attached: legs bounce.gif (500x281, 1.56M)

Attached: DGTYrSsU0AArsYh.jpg (1660x2048, 433K)

Flat>unrealistic boobs

Kino is not for lewding. Fall and become fertilizer.

Attached: 500px-kinocannon1.jpg (500x333, 42K)

Don't forget to make them different heights too. Nothing better than a shortstack and a tallflat, especially when each is jealous of the other.

flat chest is best
flat is justice
flat anime girls look like descendants of angels

Attached: 20170921_171243.jpg (482x1149, 415K)

Don't laugh at me Yea Forums but....
.....I like flat/small breasts lactation.
There's something rare, un-common, different about it, thats part of the appeal.

Flat chests are useless, there's nothing to play with

Not Saya, though. Fish-faced flat-chested ironing board.

so you like little boys too i'm guessing. fucking homo pedos hiding in plain sight on Yea Forums

this kind of shit is why guys are scared to say they like flat chests in real life. all the big titty lovers have no shame.

>this kind of shit is why guys are scared to say they like flat chests in real life.
People would think you're a pedophile, not gay.

>do you like big boobs or flat chests?
>flat chests
>you fucking pedo
>big boobs
>yes good job conforming to society you tool

Attached: 1554330332245.png (628x285, 29K)

So what do normalfags think about flat-chested women? Are they genetic dead-ends that need to be shunned and taken out? You can't date them without everyone thinking you're a pedo, and I think the women themselves know only pedophiles would go after them as a legal loophole to satiate their pedophilic fantasies.

high iq thread

from what i understand a flat chested girl with a very cute face is the equivalent of a small dick guy that has a six pack.

I'm just horny and killing time until a thread about good manga or good anime appears in the catalog.

Hotaru has a godlike design but Saya is the superior girl

Attached: Dzw0JmwU8AQxj0N.jpg (716x1012, 115K)

>chestlet think their opinions matter

Attached: boobsslap.jpg (728x1033, 203K)

Flat chests are only good on traps. A girl with a flat chest has no redeeming qualities.

overall character design outweighs petty stuff