Was it really a good idea to make a side story about entirely different character with different circumstances?

Was it really a good idea to make a side story about entirely different character with different circumstances?

Attached: Overlord_Bonus_Volume_Raw_Cover.png (454x630, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JsVtHqICeKE?t=1061
youtube.com/watch?v=vn58158ygXI
overbooru.world/post/list/general:official_art
youtube.com/watch?v=OKZZEPoVb4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Attached: grind.png (1146x1692, 1.19M)

No one asked your opinion, you memeing shiteater.

Why not? It gives a different twist to the series, and it expands on an already highly popular character.

Because its entirely different person? Can you not read?

Of course it was.

Attached: 1557514678091.png (1378x2039, 1.28M)

Author intend to end the story around 20volumes or so. But Ainz would be still stuck dealing with the surrounding human nations. Still only a small part of the continent.

So this novel is like a compensation from the author to give you more details about the world and what kind of enemies there are. Is like a massive info dump that the author didn't want to introduce in the main story. Because it would be weird to just tell EE back story like that in the main novel. She would probably die anyway in Nazarick hands

>evileye got a whole fucking sidestory just for her
So, she is going to get the most suffering of any other character in the main timeline right?

Daddy Bones is mega kawaii

Attached: Overlord - Ainz Ooal Gown 02.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Huh? The sidestory was for Keno, what do you mean Evileye? They're two different characters.

Attached: 1556609792743.png (960x815, 1.03M)

No they are not retard

what is rubbish
god it pisses me off
everything about this shit makes me angry

Suzuki Satoru the Oldbone is also a different character than Ainz-sama. Debate me.

Attached: 6707.png (344x135, 16K)

who's a different person?

How could this possibly make you angry?

Attached: Satoru and Keno.png (1093x1000, 664K)

>shipper trash delayed next volume till 2030

Maruyama said the sidestory was volume 14. No delay was made.

Garbage. I only root for the maids of Nazarick.
Neia is the only sole exception i would allow to exist.

>Yea Forums never joined their collective forces to make an Overlord MMORPG
It hurts bros, whenever I read a new chapter I remember the potential but since the popularity has died off (we're probably only 10% as popular as the original airing) it's probably impossible to gather enough people to make it happen.

Attached: thanos cat.jpg (680x680, 74K)

we lost an entire volume to a side story? godamn only 3 volumes left

No he didn't faggot, 14 is for later this year.
vol 15 is for 2021.
2020 might have another side story.

Is the epub version out yet?

"The author’s expression corner known as the Afterword has begun -- since I didn’t write it there, I’ll write it here! Since I’m as excited to be writing here as I am over there, please understand if I make any minor mistakes!
名为后记的作者杂感开始了——因为在那边没有写过所以就在这边写了!因为和那边是同一种兴致,要是有错字还多多包涵!
Hm? This isn’t written in the same style as the afterwords to date? Hm. That might be so. After all, I didn’t even write in the thanks at the end! Perhaps all the author’s thoughts have always been like that!
嗯?和至今为止的后记的性格有点不一样?嗯。说不定确实是这样。毕竟连往常会添在最后的谢辞都没写呢!不如说杂感一直都是这种感觉哦!
--And so, this is the 14th book to me. Therefore, while I apologize to those people who are looking forward to Volume 14, Maruyama’s heart is filled with the feeling that he’s finished Volume 14. The next one will be Volume 15~

I've done the work ironing out the leveling systems and class mechanics. We'd just need some actual game devs and D&D licenses.

would be 10/10 troll. also fuck him if that translation is correct.

Yggdrasil would make a terrible MMO.

Attached: 60F1072F-8443-48E3-B060-855F7FE4CD51.jpg (750x1062, 131K)

>not liking a p2w pvpfest with no wiki and gatcha mechanics
"Shitty devs" is a term of endearment.

Is there a single MMO in anime that would actually make a good game?

Elder Tale from Log Horizon, though it'd be pretty vanilla.

You know he just means that to him it was like volume 14, not that it actually is.

>I've done the work ironing out the leveling systems and class mechanic
Sounds cool, do you have pastebin with information or something? Do you have any contact information, a discord maybe?

>We'd just need some actual game devs and D&D licenses.
I've done some basic games in unity so I might be able to help. But why the D&D license?

True but its more about the idea of Yggdrasil than the actual game.

To be honest, I would have liked to read a small side story about what is akin to a high tier monk using bullshit tier items and has a deep knowledge about the world traveling around doing this or that
He actually wants to go home because he has a life and something to go back too.

Being fully aware of the Ains Ool Gown guild but really not giving enough of a fuck to do anything about it.
Fighting dragons and other beings and just finding stuff about the world that would turn things on it's head.

I'm on the /wbg/ discord. There's an invite on /tg/.
Overlord draws heavily from D&D and Pathfinder, so a Yggdrasil MMO would probably need to get permission to use things like Mindflayers.

would bukubukuchagama be fine with people lewding aura/mare?

Attached: aura5.jpg (1200x1500, 774K)

She has them crossdressing already.

Ainz is still Satoru in the end.

You mean amazing.
Mmo in general in full vr would be a constant war zone if it does not have severe penalties for PKing.
Something needs to be done about the groups that hoard the spawn zones too, those fuckers ruin games with their mafia shit.

Depends.

Peroroncino is not allowed to lewd them. Momonga is allowed but won't do it.

>groups that hoard the spawn zones
It's just part of the experience user. I've always had fun beating those fuckers at their own game. You just need a good understanding of the game mechanics, and a couple good friends. Lure them out, kill them individually, loot their shit, then start ganging up on them in return. Of course this varies depending on the game. But I've always found it to be a fun challenge.

You'd just need a master strategist to write a literal how-to guide to PKing.
Where have I heard of this before?

I will now refer to Side Story Ainz as Oldbones.

Attached: 1444010337168.jpg (1080x955, 157K)

I've had my share of MMO PK/anti-PK tricks up my sleeve too, like pretending to be Russian or Turkish. I've had a veritable Cyrillic phrasebook bound to various macros.

She's a loli eroge voice actress I don't imagine she's too innocent or judgemental.

Neia will be chubby the next time we see her due to the choco drinks with CZ.

Attached: 68485573_p0.jpg (1024x1024, 155K)

Wrong. She will become beef cake for Ainz's justice.
Ainz belly orb is his henshi device.

Attached: 1557929047953.png (363x358, 81K)

Between Renner, Neia, and Enri, who's the most competent Nazarick-aligned New Worlder?

I'm sad we wont focus on Neia anymore, but we can at least read about new things now.

Attached: 1525451638151.png (680x268, 28K)

Renner, easily. She's the only one who actually gets shit done. Neia is basically just an otaku and Enri is a figurehead for the goblin commanders.

Attached: Goblin Slayer.png (121x225, 28K)

Neia created a religion, man.

Absolutely, it was a nice change of pace seeing Ainz not being shackled down to Nazarick for once.

Attached: Overlord_PA.mkv_snapshot_07.12_2018.01.04_05.56.33.png (1280x720, 797K)

Pope Neia and Warlord Enri are doing significantly more for Nazarick than Renner. Renner's will be a figurehead until she manages to open Pandora's Box.

Ainz encounters a Lv100 generic innkeeper. What happens?

It's a really clean Inn.

Heh. The joke is one where the NPCs that take up professions tend to accumulate a lifetime worth of XP by undertaking tasks that reward it daily, and so their existence up until the point of an encounter amounts to what is effectively grinding. So therefore characters like innkeepers and butchers should be formidable.

Actual game dev here. I could probably do a basic arpg MMO for about 3mil USD in 2 years. Acquiring rights to use Overlord characters and names would probably cost a few more mil as well, so there's that.

But expecting NEETs to come together for such a large project is a pipe dream.

Attached: 1405161357876.jpg (627x682, 32K)

I've brought it up before, but a lot of Ygg reminds me of Ragnarok Online. I remember taking part in a War For Emperium and conquering a guild hall once on a private server. I think RO2 flopped, though.

kidnap for the good of nazarick

>Lv100 Innkeeper smashes someone in the face with a beer mug
>the impact triggers a thermonuclear explosion
>[Glass Him]

I would expect an Innkeeper to not have a single combat skill so I can't say they would be formidable in that sense.

depends on how often they get rowdy customers. Tossing drunk fighting adventurers out on their ass builds combat strength.

Which guardian will go crazy and which will just be depressed and stay in their own domain?

Depressed: Shalltear, Aura and Mare, Cocytus, Victim, Gargantua, albedo

So it's just demiurge who will no doubt go crazy with grief and well, goodbye to those 3 countries.

were they brought to the NW before or after Ainz altered Albedo's settings?
depressed if before, crazy if after I say.

side story about nazarick without ainz would be worth delaying volume 15.
who else thinks so?

Consider the following:
>Albedo is edited to love Momonga
>He immediately leaves Nazarick
>Transference occurs, Albedo watched him leave just minutes prior
>Albedo, as leader of the Floor Guardians, takes control of Nazarick
Even if she doesn't love Momonga, I'm sure she'd immediately try to find the location of the Guild Weapon.

>Just started marathoning the anime
>Get to the part where sword of darkness get killed
>tfw fucking depressed over the death of a bunch of literal who characters

Season 3 is really going to hurt you then.

Attached: 6439.jpg (250x99, 7K)

yuriniggers

Attached: 1531305900785.gif (624x525, 25K)

Just this reveal alone made the side story worth it.
It was after he altered it.

Attached: best girl.webm (640x360, 506K)

>you will never play a Overlord D&D campaign
>you will never be level 1 scrubs with your party who were a group of friends who made characters to enjoy the game before it shut down
>you'll never work hard together to overcome the bullshit of Yggdrasil and create your own guild hall

Attached: 1554830855064.jpg (522x522, 25K)

Not with that attitude.

Attached: 1DtP2XX.png (344x135, 28K)

One day.

He looks more like Sauron at this point.

It takes more than normal grinding since farmers for life are still fodder below lv 5.

It gave us Satoru the Oldbone, it was totally worth it.

Yes. It's a way for Author not to be conformed by rigid setting he created in mainline novel. I bet he's fucking sick of it.

Attached: 1545794043203.png (500x519, 221K)

>MMORPG
It will require too much resources to make.
Pen and paper D&D or NWN2 module are much more realistic.
Well, if I remember correctly HOMM3 has it's own pdf of the Art of War.

Joke being one of the members of AOG wrote a book called "PKing for Dummies.

I know. Based Clancy-Tree-san. Probably pen-tester or the head of security IRL.
Maybe both youtu.be/JsVtHqICeKE?t=1061

Attached: 1531796492468.png (479x658, 499K)

They should have done a side story where Momo is playing something other than a skeleton and gets transported to the new world without Nazarick.

Hell, make Momo's character a hot girl, it would be hilarious to see him sperg with all the spaghetti when new world natives start hitting on him.

>not a glorious skeleton
>generic bimbo
No, they really shouldn't have done this, it would be shit.

It will all go to breasts and she will complain that
her archery skills are deteriorating due to that.
I want to believe.

instead we get a really awkard skeleton just pretending to be an overlord and japanese style misunderstanding jokes.

Yes, this is much better.

Attached: 1527217466541.jpg (1676x943, 776K)

Attached: 1550485822581.png (800x955, 357K)

I haven't followed Overlord threads in ages, what happened? How did like four Yurifags turn into Yuriniggers? Also what meme was the whole * censorship about?

The Goal of All Life is Dick is still the best though. Has it even been used in a doujin yet?

>he doesn't know

And her butt, don't forget her butt.

Attached: neiabutt.jpg (724x1070, 624K)

>Volume 15 will have Nazarick getting close to killing Evileye and friends
>Sidestory Satoru in alternative timeline is about to die to Nazarick cause there's no one to reign in Albedo whose settings cause her to go nuts and has control over Rubedo
>Sidestory Satoru uses dead Keno's left behind Two World Mandala to pass on his memories to another world's Satoru as he perishes not bothering to fight back cause he can't handle the loss
>Mainline Ainz receives memories and now has massive identity crisis

Is there a link to all the gaiden images? Nigel's blog only has crappy scans.

In fact this one wasn't even posted on the blog. what's it say?

Side story Satoru is the strongest existence in the world. He actually fought strong enemies and lived for 200 years with dragon lords aware of him. He has shitloads of experience and wont lose to anything.

He would still lose to Rubedo, there's no question about it. Rubedo is to Touch Me as Touch Me is to Ainz.

Runescape as an anime would be good.

This one isn't in the Goddess, right?

i played runescape for a couple years and i never understood the backstory. all i did PK, farming, and that flag castle minigame.

Excuse me, is this the thread where we re supposed to continue our shitposting after we were so rudely interrupted by a mod?
>97 / 26 / 42
It doesn't seem to be very high-energy tho!

the reports didn't work. aquafag is still here.

The backstory is that there were two gods who got into a dick waving contest with each other, until a third one named Guthix bitch slapped them. Now the world is filled with a bunch of artifacts from their time that people use.

You are just an adventurer who has left an island that trains adventurers and now get to explore the recovering world by pk'ing, trimming other players equipment, buying gfs, raising your fishing level, and using the DDP++.

Eh, no worries!
This thread doesn't have the energy required for a true shitfest, I think I will stop for now.
I am still not an Aquafag

your mom would still lose to rubedo

youtube.com/watch?v=vn58158ygXI

>oppai Neia

YES

Attached: neia5.jpg (1197x330, 360K)

I've uploaded all the official art that I have at the moment.
overbooru.world/post/list/general:official_art

Male Valkyrie String Cutter Yuriniggers

An Elona anime could be pretty fun too.
>Your ship crashes and you get picked up by elves.
>They force you to eat a beggar's corpse off the ground.
>You go to the nearest town and for whatever reason everyone is talking about some girl's ass.

Planescape-verse contains all the other verses, right?
So Ainz is only a few planes away from the Nameless one who is trying to get out of the abyss while the hot chaste succubus is searching him.

Attached: 1554310905040.jpg (640x1780, 909K)

Why do you think she made them?

Attached: 0b0a89292414fef8acde5005b9462ac7.jpg (1013x1433, 164K)

>Elona

Attached: 1549382780691.png (500x350, 45K)

i like how perfectly sfw this pic is (by the guidelines)

is that what you like about it?

Attached: mare smug.png (1294x905, 647K)

>Retared NPC without fighting experience
>VS experienced player
No matter how much raw power she has, the player can easily trick her, like in Shalltear's case.

Touch Me is the best PvPer in AOG, and it's canon that he can't do shit to Rubedo. Experience only matters when the gap isn't too large.

An experienced player could probably just kite a boss-NPC-brought-to-the-new-world to death. At the very least they'd be able to consistently avoid it without dying.

The way I'd see an Albedo Kill Squad vs high tier player encounter going is the player killing Albedo and maybe a few more using extremely cheesy tactics then just retreating before Rubedo can kill him.

>An experienced player could probably just kite a boss-NPC-brought-to-the-new-world to death.
Literally impossible considering Ainz can't even do that to Shalltear.

>killing the NPC with the highest defense before the NPC that can crush Touch Me destroys player
Why are you so retarded?

>Touch Me is the best PvPer in AOG, and it's canon that he can't do shit to Rubedo
It's only Momonga's delusion. And we all know that he aren't reliable in valuing people's strength.

There is nothing delusional about someone he's never come close to beating.

From what we've seen repeatedly (the evil tree fight, the fight in v13) the NPCs are absolutely hopeless at team play, keep getting in each others way, don't synergize at all, and even hit each other with their AOEs.

Can't or didn't? Ainz gave Shalltear a pretty fair one on one fight. And he did say he planned to retreat if things got hairy, meaning he had that option. What did you think would happen after that? He'd retreat, heal up, change up his tactics and try again and Shalltear wouldn't be able to do shit about it. Players are crafty.

Shalltear didn't get (too) cheesed because Ainz managed her without needing it.

The point is Touch Me never fought Rubedo for real. How could he know about the outcome?

>From what we've seen repeatedly (the evil tree fight, the fight in v13) the NPCs are absolutely hopeless at team play
Why would you need team play? Rubedo alone can crush Ainz. Overwhelming firepower is all you need, and that's what Rubedo has. Albedo is strong enough that Ainz would need to set up 3 times just to kill her, how can he survive against Rubedo for that long?

Because if Ainz can make such a solid claim, it's obviously based off of simple facts. By your logic, because Ainz never tried soloing Nazarick, surely he can do it because of his poor memory? Despite the fact that it took his entire guild? Just because you can over estimate and under estimate doesn't mean you can't tell the difference between 1 and 100.

Where do I find these cute panels?

>Can't or didn't?
Can't. Ainz is not a kiter, his kit is not meant for kiting, and NPC in Overlord isn't so dumb you can repeat a tactic against them ad infinity until their health bar drops to 0. If you genuinely believe that then you may as well just read over again from the first volume.

>Because if Ainz can make such a solid claim, it's obviously based off of simple facts.
Yeah, the illiterate idiot must be right because he says it with absolute conviction! He can't be wrong if he believes what he say!
>By your logic, because Ainz never tried soloing Nazarick, surely he can do it because of his poor memory?
No, the fact that you use a retard example like that as the counter-argument means you are a retard.
>Just because you can over estimate and under estimate doesn't mean you can't tell the difference between 1 and 100.
The simple fact is that Ainz never managed to force Touch Me to show off all of his cards and he never even fought Rubedo. How the hell can he accurately know what they are really capable of?

>NPC in Overlord isn't so dumb you can repeat a tactic against them ad infinity until their health bar drops to 0.
Maybe not against other NPC, but Rubedo is a literal mindless golem who can only take simple orders, mind you.

>>Yeah, the illiterate idiot must be right because he says it with absolute conviction! He can't be wrong if he believes what he say!
Guess it means all his memories are wrong then. Blue Planet was actually a pollution plant manager and Touch Me was a hobo.
>No, the fact that you use a retard example like that as the counter-argument means you are a retard.
How is that wrong? It's the same equivalent to claiming Rubedo is overestimated. Ainz didn't say Rubedo can crush Ainz, Ainz say she can crush Touch Me. The gap is massive. Or are you claiming Ainz is lying and that he has defeated Touch Me before? You're retarded.
>The simple fact is that Ainz never managed to force Touch Me to show off all of his cards
First, cite your source, second, why would that matter? You think 8-10~ years in Touch Me still has hidden cards from his guild mates? Do you think Ainz can't look at a combat log during team pvp or some shit? Do you think Ainz can't record team battles or watch Touch fight in world tournament? What are you smoking? What reason does Touch Me have to hide his trump cards from Ainz? The reason Touch never lost is because Ainz simply lacks the power and skill, it was never about strategy or tactics.

Idiots like you who think you can outsmart anything no matter the difference doesn't even understand reality, like dumb niggers who think technique can overwhelm any amount of gap in strength when it's literally the opposite. Whether it's using your brain or techniques, all that stems from having sufficient strength to even be compared in the first place. What technique or plan can an ant use to defeat a whale?

>is a literal mindless golem
Stop making shit up, she's not Gargantua.

You don't know it. Chances are, other NPC and Ainz don't know it either.
Remember the wish spell? Remember formerly mindless Death Knight summons?
Even the fucking staff is at least sapient and most likely sentient.

he's just a squirrelfag who thanks to everyone wanking in jest probably believes momonga can defeat anyone even at level 1 with enough batman time can't help it part n parcel

Attached: inviting idiots.jpg (499x279, 146K)

>Guess it means all his memories are wrong then
So just because you know someone, you also know all of their secrets and hidden capacities too?
>How is that wrong
Because, retard, you can't possibly accurately value the full power of something much stronger than you. You simply don't know the full extent of their capacity.
>What reason does Touch Me have to hide his trump cards from Ainz?
Because normally, you don't list all of you shit in detail to your fellow gamer, no matter how close. Let alone the fact that Touch Me's powers may become more powerful now that
they become reality in the NW, like Ainz's spells.
>The reason Touch never lost is because Ainz simply lacks the power and skill, it was never about strategy or tactics.
Source, you hack.
>What technique or plan can an ant use to defeat a whale?
Obviously an ant can't do anything because it's a mindless insect, but a human can, by various way.

It was said that they needed to activate her.

>Cure Elim-kun is actually more powerful than his 95 levels imply
>if he does exist, his 200 years of study and accumulation mean that he will have fewer weaknesses than in this book
This does not bode well for Nazirick

>>The reason Touch never lost is because Ainz simply lacks the power and skill, it was never about strategy or tactics.
>Source, you hack.
The fact that you dare to post this says it all. Never post again.

what is the kizaru equivalent of overlord speedreader cuz we just found one

And what does that prove for her intelligence? Show facts and evidence.

Your point being? CZ probably can be safely deactivated if necessary.

We need an Aqua edit.

Attached: 1545292962594.jpg (1203x1800, 536K)

No, it must be keno and dragon.

I still want an image of Climb on the ground utterly horrifed as the kingdom burns, standing before him is his Princess boastfully declaring that she was the one who did it and that she's been working against him all the time. Climb screaming in dispair as he realising she's literally getting off on his suffering.

ok but what about the sex dungeon i've been waiting for since season 2

>kingdom burns
For what reason? It's famine, then the civil war, then Renner is the queen of the SKoAoG vassal state.

People don't seem to understand that Mare can pretty much bench a Castle unbuffed. Druids are scary man.

true dragon lords:
>level 95 at least.
>above average gear for their levels, all natural armor/weapons that regenerates.
>knows magic, probably 9th tier.
>somehow generates naturally a world-item inside of them while they grow.
damn, what the hell even challenges those things.
nazarick aside did they even had a natural enemy?

I now want a bigger role for Evileye in the main story as well. Or alternatively have both versions of each be in the same world and encounter each other

Ha! No. She's bug food next volume.

Attached: 1558102740937.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

You know what I want?
Next volume.

Worst maid pls go

Attached: entoma.jpg (627x947, 59K)

This needs a Beatrice edit for the upcoming scene of them in Isekai Quartet.

>Beatrice
Hilma is a bit too busty, no?

Attached: 1529936546995.jpg (638x878, 203K)

Soon Evil Eye will be captured by Nazarick and have her memories replaced in the canon.
This sidestory are the memories she is given.
Now we are all happy we have this meaningless information.
But for real... the side story was just so the author could play around with Ainz fighting things his own power level. Enjoying mechanics that will never be shown in the main story.

Because not a single cancerous faggot here bought the whole bd-set and all those who cared enough got fucked by yours truly or had enough of all the faggotry and left ages ago.

What is Neia for?

Attached: neia_strip.jpg (707x1000, 203K)

Would Jircniv be brave enough to try hitting on Demon Queen Ainz Ooal Gown?

Let him wait until season 4.

Giants take them as slaves.

There are 3 conditions to be a True Overlord fan

1. must have read, hear, watched and played all overlord content, paying is optional but appreciated.
2. read at least a hundred other literature from all around the world.
3. defend Overlord from the horde of brainlets and haters.

4. read, write, and masturbate to Neia fapfiction.

>played
Thanks but no thanks.

>"Ara, Jircniv-dono, to send you home in such haste seems rude. Since you are here, why not spend the night? Think of it as a welcome."
>*balding intensifies*

Shalltear wasn't "easily" tricked, Ainz almost died due to momentarily sentiment.

Thank you user.

Attached: 1537562478365.gif (449x425, 934K)

>Elona

Attached: 1529742045295.png (585x296, 17K)

To constantly remind Peroronchino about the day when Chagama caught him hotly mastrubating while wearing her clothes.

Attached: 1553120101529.jpg (620x475, 70K)

100% worth it.

Attached: 1557865653850.jpg (1500x844, 717K)

Is that from the mega? Asking because I noticed the (Not Digital) tag. Most of those are actually digital.

Because sometimes stats are enough to cement the victory. Like solo Player could never hope to win against World Class enemy.

>Touch Me was a hobo.
He was a cop.

Attached: 1549994861328.png (447x681, 419K)

Attached: SAFE DEACTIVATION DEVICE.gif (320x235, 3.34M)

Yep. I will sort it later.

The battle was always in his hand. He just "almost died" because he lost attention at the end. Shalltear was completely fool and couldn't figure out any of his plans.

I had this one for years.

Attached: 1527246154986.jpg (987x1502, 547K)

>different character with different circumstances?
Prisma Illya saved isekai, yes.

Attached: peak isekai.png (2000x3000, 1.26M)

He just 404 for aa bit then go full Blackguard.
He'll never abandon Renner, his zeal would just be transformed into blind justicefaggotry where Renner=Justice.

Attached: 1543263544096.png (827x1378, 1007K)

In his Owlbear form?

Attached: 1552832392493.jpg (675x675, 87K)

Can't say for certain now since their ability has become real in isekai. For example Ainz's TGoALiD now can one shot any world class enemy that doesn't have the ability to resurrect itself.

103/2015
Dear god Hilma was such a waste. Just turn her in succubi can you imagine how much experience she got?

Attached: 1534583572381.jpg (900x900, 407K)

>implying he won't slay Renner then blame it all on Ainz and become Guts

ECDL didn´t die from that spell, did he? Posessing Wild Magic could work as a natural defense like how raidbosses would be immune to a effect like this for balances sake.

He would express his worry about queen candidates for Empire and Ainz would set him up with some 15/10 NPC that can do bureaucracy job like 50 Jircnivs all the while leaving his balls so profoundly empty every night - he'd have to wheeze for hours in the mornings to inflate them back.

Attached: 1537206481627.jpg (1689x950, 104K)

Loving Lotion Application.

Attached: 1548315892304.png (720x1003, 473K)

Dragon!=Dragon Lord!=True Dragon Lord
Learn the difference, read the LNs.

Attached: 1534976084524.jpg (996x1896, 725K)

TGOALiD didn't work against bosses in Yggdrasil there's no reason to assume it would work in NW either.

>lost attention for 1 second
>almost died
EZ FIGHT

>Normal giants enslave normal dragons
It means True Giant Lords enslave True Dragon Lords.

Climb is Casca, Renner is going full Eclipse on the Kingdom in few volumes. Why do you think she gathered all those orphans?

Attached: 1533403742699.jpg (1688x4164, 3.02M)

It becomes a true death spell that kill any and everything now, air included, which is very different from when it was in the game.

>True Giant Lords
Who?

ECDL didn't die, World Protection. You have to slap dragons old-fashioned way. Time-stop also doesn't work.

Attached: 1547433149430.jpg (1280x720, 432K)

>Gay climb ntr
I approved.

Yggdrasil World Enemies don't have Wild Magic.

World Protection is virtually same for WCI, Wild Magic users and World Class enemies.

But World Enemies don't have WCIs either.

They're still World.

So a World Disaster like Ulbert counts too?

It can become true due to fluff, but I doubt it.

>was
She is still alive. I would be hilarious if Aiinz will drop the passing comment that she should eat well.

The bod is gon

Based Philip already beaten Ainz to it.
Do you think she can ever give blowjobs again?

Attached: 1549723404743.jpg (700x525, 112K)

Titans, the enemies of dragons.

[Citation Needed]
Dragons canon strongest entities in the world, before Player arrived.

What the fuck Misaka?

Attached: 1540878045300.png (1018x845, 41K)

Oh Nigel is done translating it?

moar

So when will Nigel proofread the whole novel,bundle it into one and scan all the pics and characters sheet in good quality?

Is there a date?

Yes.

The point is just having the word "World" doesn't mean you have the equivalent of WCIs.

It does when you're literally World X by nature.
Touch Me and Ulbert weren't created with World classes, World Enemies and WCI had World Protection from the get go.

This is not even a answer

That doesn’t mean there’s resistance so there are races and creatures that can stand up to true DLs.

Wild Magic is exclusive to Dragon Lords and their descendants. In NW only Wild Magic granted World Protection before WCI and World ENemies came along.

Perhaps there are Beyonders among NWers but to date there are none on the level of 100lvl Players but dragons. Even CD is weaker since she needs a lot of backup to fight PDL.

Source: Your ass.

Depends, are you fine with her vomiting it back up after swallowing?

Attached: hilma.jpg (877x683, 131K)

>strongest entities
>get enslaved

She will hire men to tie her down and force the food down her throat to avoid angering Ainz.
If Ainz, Mare or Albedo commands - definitely.
That would be rude to the customer. She should hold it in at least until the end of an act.

Attached: 1545514161483.gif (600x338, 426K)

Humans are arguably dominant spices on Earth.
Now go and look into the mirror.

Attached: 1550442670199.png (677x518, 169K)

Fucking hell, I thought she was riding on a horse for a second there.

She is, that's an edit.

>dominant spices

*grinds some human into my stew*

They're going to be forced to cooperate with each other and make up, and you're both going to love it.

I want to to believe.

Bow string chafed nipples and no one to apply lotion again.

Attached: 73261597_p0.png (1181x1748, 1.97M)

They're going to be forced to copulate and make out, and they're both going to love it.

Attached: very fast birdman.png (299x285, 117K)

Maybe

EvilEye and Entoma, or the 2 Anons arguing about them?

Yes

Attached: peroroncino.webm (900x720, 1.1M)

is the PDF out?

I didn't need to see this.

Why wouldn't strong creatures have their own protections and special magic? there's wild lava fish around lv 70.
Special classes can defend against wci too so it's not just wild magic.

And yet thanks to Yea Forums you have seen it.

THE MORE YOU KNOW!

Why would anyone make a pdf from unfinished TLs?

helo volume 14 when tell please

>No elegent maid gangbangs...

Why even live.

>2 years
That's pretty fast. Are you sure?

>implying
Yuri, solution and entoma are being filled daily with undead cocks.
Lupus, nabe and lupus are pure.

fuck nazarick, humies forever

Attached: dining_crop.png (845x793, 683K)

>Eating out Clem

Imagine~

>lupus
Literally a bitch.

Attached: 1556977933630.png (1000x1000, 786K)

Yes but a pure bitch.

Attached: Beta.jpg (1100x1530, 206K)

Why didn’t Clem keep the girl alive for a sex toy

Most likely all of them are virgins due to having a unrealistically high standards.

Attached: 1540924330002.jpg (1518x1092, 492K)

>most likely
They are virgins without a doubt.

Well he did say basic. Using an existing engine takes out a huge chunk of the work and the hard part with an MMO is making a lot of interesting content and balanced combat/classes/bosses but I don't doubt you could dish out a playable MMO with a small but decent world. The technological problems are all already solved.

No reason to rape the same girl every night.

Solution has guys inside her she plays with, she's a slut.
Entoma probably plays with her food's penis in her bug pussy too.

Young dragons. Dumb and relatively weak.
Read the LNs.

>Entoma probably plays with her food's penis in her bug pussy too.
You take that fucking back right now you son of a bitch. If I ever see you make another made-up stories about Entoma's sexual tendencies, things will become very heated around here.

Attached: 1506489270365.jpg (842x767, 309K)

Attached: 1535255735211.jpg (1000x1000, 516K)

Attached: fugbug.png (1403x652, 163K)

>have their own protections and special magic?
They can just not with World Protection in it.
Only WCI and Wild Magic give it, maybe World Enemies have them too.
Wild Magic is Dragon Exclusive, anyone can carry WCI for Protection and everything else is not on the same level.
Talents, eh, there might be 1 or two lucky bastards like CD or Nfirea, having incredibly rare but powerful talent with World Protection, but that's not the norm.

Attached: 1527078632635.png (633x821, 349K)

I can't get mad about that. This is wholesome, loving and pure.

Attached: candid photography.png (1261x834, 1.21M)

Attached: 1546310975284.webm (904x420, 187K)

who will bring this monster to justice?

He's already Justice.

Attached: 1549782155513.jpg (451x640, 115K)

PDL aka ainz and shalltear's hardcounter.
Ainz will have to answer for his crimes in the DL Summit trials.

>DL Summit
That sounds a lot like Red Wedding.

>His Majesty molests children
>he never molested you

Attached: neia crying.jpg (812x766, 114K)

>DL Summit trials
If such a thing really exists I wonder why they haven't all executed themselves by now, permanently erasing souls to fuel their MP bars is a crime against all living and unliving things that exist.

Attached: 1550744103912.jpg (2560x1440, 406K)

Only Undead Dragon lords can do that though.

The Undead Dragon Lord was only able to use the souls of the dead. Normal DLs use living souls.

So zakos live longer.

Attached: 1553324608006.jpg (810x780, 70K)

I can only hope.

Hugging Clementine as hard as I can!

go away Satoru

>advancing the dragon race
>a crime
Heathen, you must be in league with the sorcerer kingdom

What race would you want to play in Yggdrasil, Yea Forums? I need some inspiration for what to work on.

Humanoid races seem the best. You get 100 class levels instead of being forced to take race stuff.

Demi-humans sounded the best all rounders, not having in some cases the massive weaknesses of heteromorphs but still having more stat gain than humanoid races.

Attached: 1528030528348.jpg (987x1502, 169K)

That was obviously Ainz.

For reference.
>Skill Points increase with the racial and class levels. The growth rate is in this order: Heteromorphs> Demi-humans> Humans.
>For a random skill point, a human (Human Race) would be one, a goblin (Demi-human) would be two, and a Skeleton Mage (Heteromorph) would be three. This is only in the case of comparing their best stats, but it should be fine to think of this as the general case.
>For the first level, a human has no racial level and so it would go to his class. A fighter’s skill point would raise by two. For a first level of human, his skill point would be three (2+1: Class Level and Race), a goblin four (2+2: Racial Level and Race), a Skeleton Mage six (3+3: Racial Level and Race).
>In relation to the raising of racial skill points, a human and Skeleton Mage would have a ratio of 1:3. At Level 100 it would be 100 to 300 (This is a rough estimate). Basically in this way, heteromorphs are strong. However, after taking a new racial class, the rate of skill point increase would favour the one with more, and so the skill points would also increase.
>However Heteromorphs have penalties.
>They cannot have certain classes, cannot enter certain cities, is fine to PK, penalties depending on race, and cannot equip certain equipment. Even if they take only one level, the penalty activates. Jobs that have difficult requirements would have a higher rate of skill point increase. And there is the case of only humans being able to have that class.
>And rather than increasing Racial Class, characters that take various classes would be stronger. This is as skills are better than skill points. There is a theory that if one wants to make a strong character, they should not raise their Racial level. And that is why humans and not heteromorphs are popular in Yggdrasil.
>However, the final Racial Class of the Heteromorphs have very high skill points. Due to the raw high skill points, strong skills will be even stronger. Crazily stronger.

>Planescape-verse contains all the other verses, right?
Sigil is a city within a torus atop an infinite spire that is a labyrinth of doors. A good many of these doors do lead to other planes, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=OKZZEPoVb4c

Basically, heteromorphs are the strongest but you will have trouble getting them to the top with all the penalties and you will always need to watch out for your weaknesses which takes gear slots away since you need to lessen the impact of it.
Humans have variety but are not good physically, demi-human is balanced though I don't know what an upper demi-human player would be like since it's build can't be higher than the other 2.

I would go mostly STR, DEF Death Knight to bulldoze through the weaker players.
Some buff magic and some summon/commander classes to strengthen my yurinigger hordes.

Attached: dk.png (1366x966, 1.45M)

Where is this from did you just knee-typed it all?

Webnovel ch 60 settings.
Here's ainz racials and it seems there's a separate classification for monsters, will it be used in the light novels? who knows

Ainz is a Skeleton Mage (Race) 15lv, Lich (Race) 10lv, Demilich (Race) 5lv, Overlord (Race) 10lv, True Necromancer (Class) 10lv, Chosen of Undead (Class) 10lv, etc.

Monsters are different.
Monster are not counted with Racial and Class levels, instead Monster Levels are used. This is added to Class Levels (If they have).
In the case of Brain Unglaus.
He was turned into a vampire by Shalltear. However would a Vampire’s levels (Same as Shalltear) be added to his warrior levels, no. He is a monster with Vampire (Monster ? Levels) added to his warrior ? levels.
This is what happened after Shalltear sucked his blood and turned into a monster.
And so there is a difference when a Dragon Lord reaches Hero class and a human reaches Hero class, the difference in monster level opens a gap between them. (Normal humans do not have a racial level, their first level is their class level.)

However for a Dragon to reach a Level 1 Warrior Class and a human reaching a Level 1 Warrior Class, in game terms, the experience needed is vastly different. I believe you can roughly understand.

>just finished watching season 3
are there any other animes that are like this?
like a videogame?
i've already watched the slime one and watching shield hero

Webnovel is not canon. Settings have been changed.

The prologue mention monsters and also had that karma system introduced.
Monsters classes can still happen, something like only the devs can create monster classes.

>no one asked your opinion
>the OP was literally written as a question
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1455768998716.jpg (225x225, 13K)

How will Lakyus die?

Attached: lakyus_overlord.jpg (1142x1500, 300K)

Raped by orcs in the farm.

Attached: 1552020486239.jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

Attached: BALDING EMPEROR BUMP.jpg (530x277, 26K)

>When your best friend is a fucking mole.

Attached: 1526910189280.png (477x557, 41K)

Attached: 1556606161556.jpg (1000x707, 557K)

Jircniv is bald. BALD!

Attached: 6544.png (344x135, 15K)

Attached: 1533576597398.jpg (640x875, 75K)

You got that fucking right.

Attached: 1549553262484.jpg (1920x1080, 788K)

>already dying
Only the English release of the mobage can save us.

When will Demiurge find a girlfriend?

Attached: discipline.jpg (1000x1414, 661K)

never

What the fuck am I supposed to read now while I wait

how did ti end?

Write your own alternate universe fanfiction. Make sure you at least include one loli from the real novels though.

Youjo Senki, then you can wait for 2 LNs

Write your own isekai.
1 chapter with 1000 words a week minimum.

What is the legal age of dark elves? Asking for a friend.

Attached: aura.jpg (1024x575, 38K)

All the isekai mangos

answer me nerds

After killing the dragon lord cure elim Ainz makes a new guild and spends 200 years adventuring with Keno and some new friends who are all heteromorphs. There is news that a mysterious group called ainz ooal gown that has destroyed three countries and Satoru/Ainz/Momonga ponders to himself "where have I heard that name before?"

The author admitted to making it end like that to inspire people to write their own story for it since fanfiction is what inspired him to write the sidestory in the first place.

satoru and keeno are happy adventures. Nazarick appeared.

>and all those who cared enough got fucked by yours truly
??

I hope Angelica won't be screwed like Luvia did.

But all-rounder isn't technically all that valuable in reality. Even Ainz is more geared towards gimmicks and utility, heavily relying on his gear and prep advantage. Build wise we simply don't know enough to make a real assertion, plus given how gear works in Yggdrasil and obviously NW, it's basically pointless to 'plan' a min/max in an all-round sense since the impression given is that nobody is invincible no matter the build, the only true way to be invincible is to simply be that much stronger. The moment you fight against the same tier of opponent then anything's possible so long as there's enough variables.

On that note though, isn't the #1 guild Seraphim an angel based guild? I wonder if their race choice had anything to do with their dominance. And also wonder what race #1 WC was, I mean what race would technically benefit an MMAfag the most? Especially one that comes from a society where even your average shitter can get BULLETPROOF SKIN IMPLANTS. Can you imagine how fucking STRONG you gotta be to be #1 in a society like that?

>Settings have been changed.
Most settings stayed the same though? Almost all the game mechanic changes are all trivial number differences.

chink shit cause ainz is technically a murder hobo no matter which version and shadowrun tokyo is basically beijing in 20 years

I'm reading ToG and the Witch Hat Atelier.

WOW FUCK THAT CLIFFHANGER. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!

Warlock of the Magus World is pretty legit.
Goes from generic fantasy teenager to literally God.

>What race would you want to play in Yggdrasil, Yea Forums? I need some inspiration for what to work on.
No preference, honestly. Would depend on who I was playing with. I like starting at the bottom and working my way up. I'm generally a neutralfag in MMOs that likes being charitable to everyone and ends up getting the shit PKed out of me, though.

Immortal human, since I'm most familiar with that one.
Preferably Druid, so I could shapeshift into different forms.
Doppelganger is the next choice.

Probably some sort of elf, or human if I'm feeling particularly boring.
Belf Mage was my main in WoW since TBC til BfA.

maruyama told us to write the sequel

The fanfic I wanted to write ended up pretty much like this book so I've lost my motivation.

>Immortal human
You can't start out as one, I'm pretty sure. Otherwise immortality of heteromorphs and Last Order's exception wouldn't be put highlighted. It also seems like it's exceptionally rare to pull off, maybe not WC/WD hard, but still very very hard where your average shitter will never manage no matter how much of their tiny bankroll they use.

Though if you go to NW, maybe the martial arts system will give you a bonus if you decide to cultivate.

Doppel, then. Even better than human.

To be fair, Druids usually get immortality in their higher levels. Shapeshifters doubly-so.

Yeah but we are talking about race. Of course certain jobs can gain access to immortality as well, but I bet it's definitely hella hard in Yggdrasil and definitely not 'every druid and shapeshifter can become immortal just by grinding/doing quest'.

I thought about the dragon form with empowered quickened spells to spice things up a little for my enemies, yes.

You can do it user, the world needs more cute adventures of skeletons and lolis anyway.

Attached: 74648663_p0.png (1181x827, 139K)

Yikes

Attached: 242D021B-AFC2-4DA7-98AA-6975B147BA37.png (3564x2008, 492K)

I was honestly thinking about that last bit you mentioned, Touch me was just a cop and he got those implants bulletproof skin implants.

Imagine what tech the special forces of the arcologies get, to do the jobs the mega-corporations ask of them. It would break any game for normal players to have to compete against cyborg like dudes that can react literally at the speed of light.

Attached: 1550862592242.jpg (1163x687, 266K)

>Warriors in Yggdrasil relied heavily on their IRL reflexes
>Touch-Me is an augmented police officer
>Touch-Me is also one of the strongest players
Is he using performance-enhancing augs? Is that why Ulbert hates him?

Was it confirmed it was Touch Me? I only remember it saying a friend, not specifying who. I figure Touch Me would have much more than just mere bullet proof implants.

It must suck if you were an unaugmented unfit NEET who wanted to play warrior, never able to keep up with these damn cyborgs.
Ygdrassil was such a P2W garbage game.

Maybe AOG's rules roughly translated to:
>Have a job that gets you augs and cash shop items

Well he definitely is using augmentations as a Sci-Fi cop in a dystopian world, but hard to know if that's the reason why Ulbert hates him.
I don't think it was specifically telling it was Touch Me, but him being the only AOG member in danger of getting shot at on his job daily, I guess it's him.

Attached: 1555705971659.jpg (210x240, 18K)

There's no way an unaugmented poorfag can afford Yggdrasil, and if they are a NEET then their parents would likely augment them. Shit ain't safe yo, just look at how many dead kids there are on the street.

At this point even crazy theories like 8 GK being the CEOs of the mega corps trying to invade into a new clean world would make sense. Satoru's world is just fubar'd beyond all hope.

Touch Me was such a good bro, even though he was a pure paladin of justice, he would hang out with his friends who were all edgy as fuck.

>the bare minimum entry level for an Yggdrasil mid tier warrior is being a rich cyborg gigaturbochad IRL
Now that's even worse than the P2W alright.

Attached: 1540187324929.png (900x500, 587K)

Just min max like Nishiki Enrai user, just give up your budget for disease/pollution resistance implants and go straight for the reaction/spatial awareness types.

They're still shitters. Even the strongest one is only as strong as Shalltear.

If i understood correctly, Dragon Lords of the past were even weaker.
And most of the things that are wrong with the NW happened precisely because nobody could challenge them and their wild magic.

Attached: 1554514324365.png (1600x900, 1.08M)

>Even the strongest one is only as strong as Shalltear.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1550564504521.png (946x495, 45K)

Deep Darkness Dragon Lord vs Shalltear is a stalemate.

Nope. Shalltear is his "Nemesis"=Hard Counter.
Shalltear wins over DDDL. But other Guardians are fucked.

Attached: 1528911138579.jpg (1585x619, 106K)

>Shalltear wins over DDDL. But other Guardians are fucked.
Good thing the guardians can team up, or use their strengths to overwhelm their enemy like Demiurge may be the third weakest guardian yet he can beat any other guardian, or Aura may be the second weakest guardian yet her beasts and her enhancing ability over them makes her the strongest. Then add the countless area guardians and other specialized npcs that are actually if not stronger than the floor guardians, golems, mercenaries and WCI shittery, the Dragon Lords stand no chance, they get dicked by not even the tip of the guild's power.
The reason for this side story is that at this point nothing will be a serious threat to Ainz in the main story and it will end with him dominating the continent.

How would he fare in Overlord?

Attached: alduin.jpg (854x693, 190K)

Depends on how well stealth archers scale in the NW.

The fucker can only be killed after a shout renders him mortal (Temporarily) even then they couldn't really kill him and just sent him in time.

You would need a Dragonborn or you're stuck with this immortal Dragon prick who will devour the world. He would probably take over all the Dragons and then invade all the lands with Humans to enslave them.

Good think there are 6+ DL out there and without WCI any NPC would be deleted. So if DL really decide to harass Nazarick only Guardians, Ainz and Rubedo would be able to go outside.
Total number of True Dragon Lords is unknown but it's 6+: six in ECDL + BDL Alliance and existence of those who didn't join it also confirmed in SS.

Attached: 1553473885667.jpg (2560x1600, 927K)

>Then add the countless area guardians and other specialized npcs that are actually if not stronger than the floor guardians, golems, mercenaries and WCI shittery, the Dragon Lords stand no chance
Did you forget about Wild Magic AOE attacks that delete everyone without WCI or Wild Magic?
Ainz only has 11 WCI and 1 Rubedo.
So at most Nazarick can face Dragon Lords with a dozen.

Attached: 1545357388568.jpg (522x650, 55K)

Not if he only does 50 damage per breath. They can just turn him into a permanent scroll machine.

Humies just stop. Even if they use that type of wild magic without repercussions, which they can't, they get fisted by Gargantua in the end. The Shitter Lords would all have to teleport to the 8th floor at the same time and spam their magic to have the smallest of a chance once Nazerick's triumph card is temporarily gone.

How I imagine Nazarick v. Slane Theocracy going:
>PDL contacts high priests
>tells them plan
>they start hyping up rubix cube girl as "level 150"
>ainz is paranoid
>he sends rubedo to kill her
>but he fucks up in not sending a WCI with her
>RCG runs from rubedo
>rubedo is led into a trap
>they hit her with the mind control dress thing
>ainz sees that this happened
>he goes their with all the guardians
>with WCIs this time
>the guardians fight RCG and rubedo
>RCG is put down quick, but rubedo is tearing through them like wet tissue paper
>once all the other guardians have been killed, the one guarding ainz (i'm thinking albedo) uses longinus on her, deleting both of them
>ainz kills the person wearing the dress, takes it
>the guardians who were killed are resurrected, but the ones deleted are gone for good
>ainz razes the whole theocracy to the ground
>the few survivors are sent to the happy farm
>the end
This is my ideal.

>Humies just stop.
Don't downplay their menace then. No WCI = cannot face them.

Older sister bullying crossdressing younger brother is hot as fuck

I took that screenshot!

I still don't fully understand all of the references in this image.

Luckily we can do artist Q:A!

Attached: 1530402164396.png (1641x927, 2.06M)

Either Dragonoid or Lizardman
then go full fire/tank

Human, obviously.

Attached: 1549621493547.png (800x1296, 525K)

>he author admitted to making it end like that to inspire people to write their own story for it since fanfiction is what inspired him to write the sidestory in the first place.
fucking disgusting

>pdl
>dddl
>bdl
how to spot a faggot

Name was Nazarick though.

That helmet doesn't look practical, I recommend a bear instead.

Attached: Byul.png (609x864, 511K)

Why is the pile pixellated? Why is there a gauge on the club? Why dildos?

>PDL BDL ECDL CDL VDL HDL BSDL WDL
>BS CD ZZ
>ST HRK
>HP MP XP
>WCI MC

You need to know all these before entering Overlord discussion pleb. Get on the level.

Pile are brutalized orphans, cant's show child guro on sfw board.
World Savior is said to be one of the Twenty and they said to disappear after 1 use, the resulted argument concluded that either World Savior must have powerful active ability on top of passive infinite power scaling or it just disappears after a set time when using it.
>Dildos
What?

Yggdrasil player specialize in killing world eater. Alduin is a dragon boss raid. Ainz get to teach the guardian about his glory days in Yggdrasil.

Yeah and it takes like 30 100lvl Players and even then success isn't guaranteed.
Ainz only has ~12 of those at hand.

you sound like a fucking faggot
period
who needs your faggot discussion

>Shitbaru got roasted into abyss in Quartet threads again
>Aquafag banned and can only phonepost without all his pics
>Aquafag mad his threads are being hijacked by Overlordchads and/or deleted

>mfw more than three reasons for salt
Cry me a river faggot, if you can't keep up - fuck off.
>who needs your faggot discussion
To 77 anons in this thread and also you, because you're here.

Attached: 1527126502138.jpg (356x373, 33K)

so you agree that you sound like a faggot and thus got mad and started spouting nonsense

>188430528
Reminder to ignore shitposters who are jelly of Overlord success: it's worldbuilding, character development, deep lore, countless fleshed-out side characters and most of all - it's glorious protagonist.

Attached: NOT EVEN A YOU.jpg (1689x950, 728K)

what a deranged faggot

So is PDL in alliance with BDL, ECDL and DDDL or not? It wasn't specified clearly in mainline LNs or in EE AU SS.

Author left himself space for maneuver after saying that there is alliance of 6 TDLs but also DLs that didn't join the alliance, so there's more than 6 DLs you need WCI to even face in NW.

Attached: 1539510940092.jpg (720x972, 136K)

Wouldn’t happen/10
Why the fuck would Ainz, being a paranoid motherfucker, forget to give a NPC on a mission a world item and vassals as meat shields? He required all Guardians to do so to go outside Nazarick’s defenses.

*Ahem

Attached: qKqlaVh.jpg (2000x1023, 417K)

Wrong pic? How embarrassing.

Attached: 1542541785939.jpg (924x575, 297K)

humies SEETHING

Not really, Ainz has effectively 12 100lvl entities with World Protection under MMO autismo command.

Attached: 1548087410902.jpg (1920x1200, 2.96M)

>Touch Me was such a good bro
He is a literal Gestapo officer who killed Bellriver.

Rubedo herself is a WCI.

Does Gargantua have world protection? since he literally is a gift from the devs.

Attached: 1543587517110.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Do it, faggotrons.

Attached: source plz.gif (236x199, 1.64M)

>world is a literal dystopia ruled by a murderous totalitarian regime
>dude is a police officer
It's just 2+2=4.

In volume 7 intermission he says that the other dragons won't ally with him and in volume 4 intermission the captain said that ECDL & Vampire DL are both dead and we know the 13 heroes faced some dragon as the last boss. Of course this last part is probably humies taking credit but it was most likely PDL killing ECDL hence why in the main timeline he says no dragon will ally with him

Since Ainz is such a sucker for otoko roman - he'll probably spare PDL and ally with him after he sees just how committed shiny lizard is to upholding justice and protecting the weak. He even killed his own kin for crimes against lesser life-forms, to his own detriment.

Attached: 1554130353574.png (1450x2400, 1.65M)

PDL has already allied himself with players in the past so he isn't as retarded as his Dragon Lord kin who sperg out just at the sight of tiered magic, with the bullshiting skills of Ainz I believe he can pull something out of his nonexistent ass to make a strong alliance.

Attached: 1556172688553.jpg (2000x1520, 1.25M)

>The fucker can only be killed after a shout renders him mortal (Temporarily)
TGOALID should have the same effect as dragonrend.

Why didn't TGOALID kill the Dragon Lord?

Why didn't Time-Stop work on BDL?
Mighty True Dragon Lord racial immunities.

>it's worldbuilding, character development, deep lore, countless fleshed-out side characters
lmao ok retard

Attached: smug.png (307x315, 195K)

I'm pretty sure I'm wrong and it's just Maruyama being an inconsistent hack, but maybe there's some additional mechanic like saving throws, while TGOALID only negates bonus immunities/resists.

No, Dragon Lords have immunities beyond World Protection. E.g. Time-Stop countermeasures while wearing zero equipment.

Rust Monster Archaeologist/Mage.

Attached: attack_of_rust_monster_by_reh0.jpg (700x1053, 192K)

Shut up Casshern

You still need the Dragonborn to kill him. Alduin is only immortal because his soul and because of the bullshit prophecy.

No.
Imperium of humies >>>> nazarick

No shit Nazarick would be small-time in WH40k.

Why wouldn’t anti dragon classes and moves hurt him?

Have they defined the "Insect" race in Yggdrasil at all?
It's implied that Touch-Me is one, plus Cocytus. It might be safe to assume Cocytus' cold comes from Niflheim Knight.

???

Attached: d11cd4ae2fc9b7a5cbdf194f5480c323.png (500x732, 132K)

People always say they want an MMO like the ones in animus like .hack or Ygdrasil where they can do anything they want with no rules, but they dont realize how shitty that would be. Look at games like ARK, where people can do whatever they want. its not an RPG MMO, but its still a gigantic openworld map with players and factions that collect stuff to craft and build bases. Theres always two things that can happen.

#1-powerful clan sets up shop and runs the server like gangsters. Anybody that fucks with them gets steamrolled, and everyone knows to not fuck with them and how they run things.

#2-chinese or korean clans set up shop and have players online 24/7 that harvest the entire map like an insect swarm, and kill all the other clans/players to take their shit so they can spread to other servers and do the same.

What fun!

New manga chapter when?

Sounds like capitalism.

Those games don't have the personal growth factor, though. I agree with you on point #2.

2b2t isn't like that.
Just don't have a ridiculous amount of vertical progression, and have a solid power cap.

>runs the server like gangsters
depended on the server really.
I was the founder of such an Alpha clan in one of the official servers and defending it against the hordes of chinks and gooks daily was an exhausting task.

It's like defending yourself against rabid hordes of demi-humans that invade almost daily.

Attached: 1533174722161.png (720x800, 765K)

t. Dragon Queen

Attached: 1537557314978.jpg (684x600, 438K)

Are you comparing them to Lizardmen and the like? That's not fair to the demi-humans

Attached: 6387.png (344x135, 16K)

ARK is like that because there are no skills, the world is too small and individual strength is too high
when there are multiple roles, a world literally too big to explore (nevermind conquer) and PvP gets various options instead of 1) die to a headshot, the game would be a lot more bearable

This is is the crucial difference though, VR
Current mmo is exhausting and time/money consuming to do anything, not to mention boring.
VR will have you control the characters so one person going allahu akbar build fucks up an entire team and area.
Solo play will thrive since that’s the main reason most ppl Ayers quit or don’t play, we don’t want to socialize just play and PK
Full summoner or one hit ko build to terrorize players.

The Mafia faggots will be a problem bu pure autism from jap and Yea Forums players will make them think twice about hoarding.

>ppl Ayers

Attached: 1557369810736.jpg (444x561, 83K)

>one hit ko build to terrorize players.
I can't wait.

Attached: 1535623423144.png (1920x1080, 715K)

The side-story says the 2ch guild was the strongest until the shitty devs put a cap on guild membership, so you'd be right.

>The Mafia faggots will be a problem bu pure autism from jap and Yea Forums players will make them think twice about hoarding.
have you ever played MMOs or instance based multiplayer games with Yea Forums? they become the biggest mafia fags out there and unlike normalfags we have no claims to the moral high ground so even if one guild leader gets uppity and tries to become an e-celeb, the guild is simply remade with a new flag
not saying it's a bad thing but implying that Yea Forums and japs are above taking hold of the economy is being facetious

I can hear it

>pick undead character
>go into the graveyard and undead zones with npcs to larp as undead monsters
>wait for players to arrive and attack them along with the actual undead helping
Does Yea Forums charge money or track you down irl?

Yes but it's pretty lame when seemingly invincible abilities get a big asterisk and fine print out of nowhere like that. Especially for an ability with a 100 hour cooldown that was said to be absolute. Now, I would expect the shitty devs to make hand picked exceptions like story bosses, but in this case it failed against a level 95 dragon. Wild magic just seems like another measure such as martial arts to prevent NW beings from getting destroyed right away by players.

did he bone her?

<
>out of nowhere
Raid Bosses had those immunities too, it's just strong racials man.
>ut in this case it failed against a level 95 dragon.
Did you not read the afterword?
ECDL levels were superior Dragon levels, he was just PvP noob.
>Wild magic just seems like another measure such as martial arts
Wild Magic is native soul magic.
Martial Art looks like Tome of Battle.
Considering fanfics from Yggdrasil is real, like runes are, somebody must've brought over /tg/ codexes with them from Yggdrasil.

Attached: 1530382923751.png (547x533, 544K)

I like to see it as tiers to invulnerability.
>Undead has Mind Control Immunity
>Mind Control failed!
>Humie used Mind Control+1 from a WCI
>Mind Control succeeded!
>Undead has Mind Control Immunity(+1 due to having a WCI)
>Mind Control+1 failed!
>etc.

>yfw no mind to control
>+100500

Attached: 1536146871629.jpg (193x75, 5K)

MA seems to be some warrior who got a wci and added a new system just for themselves.
It looks like garbage now but someone that’s over lv 70 can take on a lv 100 with the added MA boost.

>Does Yea Forums charge money
worse, you either have at least 12 hours online everyday or get the boot
>track you down irl
you'd be surprised
but that's mostly because lonely Yea Forumsirgins are quick to overshare so it's their fault for exposing themselves

Clementine MA gone through Ainz immunities and items.

Attached: 1553985546209.png (1366x768, 1.29M)

>it's their fault for exposing themselves
[Naga Ichi]

"Dominate" effects theoretically work on mindless things.
You're effectively just copy-pasting your will over the target, so it doesn't matter if there's nothing to overwrite.

Flying insect like a dragonfly.
Would go for a holy build while giving myself a water weakness to gain fire immunity.

Only ECDL's magic does that.
And probably Keeno's world item is the one that can revive them.

Yellow octopus monster.
Then I'd min-max for ultimate speed.

just a waste of time imo. Personally I am struggling to finish the volume.
Then again, I feel that the author started putting more and more boring fillers since vol10, perhaps he is out of ideas. I really miss his previous editor

He is actually weaker. He would lose.

ECDL magic is based on DDDL magic.

Based Dragon Emperor, bringing more souls to the dyieiying world!

Attached: 1545161455468.jpg (400x250, 97K)

Can ECDL impregnate Shalltear if they're both Vampires?

Dragon sperm is magical.

Attached: 1529045315997.png (1017x1032, 1.59M)

>dyieiying

Attached: the email that saved crypto.png (667x936, 851K)

Bit my tongue, no buli

Attached: 1528056033572.jpg (742x720, 52K)

>typing with your tongue
double retard

Attached: 1557570896733.png (270x360, 66K)

Attached: 1547592197478.gif (500x650, 1.51M)

Two theories as to how ECDL resisted TGOALID
Theory 1:
ECDL sacrificed 1 souls shot worth of his breath attack to survive hence why he didn't shoot a third. Also the reason he said out loud that he had 1 more shot left that even made Ainz wonder why someone would reveal it so easily

Theory2:
Dragons were non playable in Yggdrasil and ECDL ended up being classified a boss after reaching getting some special dragon exclusive classes as well as a 'world' job class

Probably 2nd.
With Yggdrasil corruption came unique Dragon-only racial and job classes, that were not available to Players.

>ECDL sacrificed 1 souls shot worth of his breath attack to survive hence why he didn't shoot a third. Also the reason he said out loud that he had 1 more shot left that even made Ainz wonder why someone would reveal it so easily
Didn't it say in his character sheet that he would become a mindless undead after using up his souls? He basically had a choice to die as a dragon lord, or as a bitch undead dragon.

He could retreat but was too proud to cut losses after centuries of preparations.

Attached: 1535046287386.png (422x657, 463K)

Ainz used some super powered version of Aura's taunt without even casting a spell. Sasuga

Well he did bullshit ECDL successfully like 3 times.

Attached: 1549961484468.jpg (363x242, 39K)

Can someone from another race romance a Dragon or Dragon Lord?

As long as it can take its massive girth.
Shapeshifting is also an option, but it would be boring.

What would be a good flying arthropod? I have good options for all of the other traditional MMO roles.
Bee/Wasp might lend itself to some variety.

Yes.
How do you think Dragons have offspring with lesser races?
[Shapechange] is what all high-level DnD dragons have.

Attached: 1532483256442.png (1013x3478, 1.39M)

Bees and wasp are not really maneuverable.
Take Dragonfly.

Are there flavorful dragonfly subspecies? They're exceptionally rare where I live.

>flavorful dragonfly
Like tasty?

Attached: 1544078040005.gif (480x270, 591K)

Parasitoid wasp summoner
Tarantula hawk and Toebiter could be nasty

>[Shapechange]
>Ainz steals it from some DL
>Can only turn into an Ancient Dragon
>"Sorry Shalltear, ehh? Why did you take your clothes off?"

Cazadores are one of the reasons I'd prefer wasps over dragonflies, but it's just spitballing atm.

Yes that's one way to satisfy Albedo and Shalltear.
Kill all Dragon Lords and rip spells off them with [Dark Wisdom] until [Shapechange] procs.

Attached: 1549295430883.png (1243x1400, 1.09M)

>Ainz turns into a DL in order to sire heirs
>Half DLs half succubus inherit the world
Is that a win for dragons?

I give NW a decade before they locust it dry and move on to the next one.

I want to fuck a bug.

A man of taste, I see.

>an entire vrmmo with insect, bug and arachne races only
>enemies are other players and animals like bats

Has some potential so far. They'd have most of the same downsides/upsides as Golems, insofar as natural armor.

Attached: Untitled.png (495x770, 20K)

> Overlord
> Good
Pick one

>endgame is hunting humans
>Pandemic style campaign
What would be the best build?

>raid bosses are groups of AI humans of various classes like sniper and wizards who wander around killing players
>they are OP so you cannot beat them alone
Speed and technical builds like shooting spider webs and other insect things.

Fuck no, waste of time. Especially world building for some world that doesn't even matter, I've read fanfics better than this.

Attached: 1532710561228.png (344x135, 8K)

Unknown game elements thus far:

-New races (Hamuske?, Dragon Lords)
-Wild Magic
-Martial Arts
-Talents
-Auto-translator

DLs and Wild Magic are native while Auto-translate is likely due to World Items. Talents and Martial Arts seem like a toss up in my opinion. On one hand, there are talents that make you learn tiered magic faster, on the other, Evileye's talent allowed her to use wild magic, something seemingly impossible using Yggdrasil's system.

What I'm curious about is why World Items cancel out Wild Magic. Is Wild Magic considered a psuedo-WI for some reason?

Attached: 10f74c3f7f4f310c6b567e7452ec1ababa02014b1572adf8fd0075968a5c7ef6.jpg (750x750, 361K)

I will write later okay!