(you) don't put half of his effort in your life

>(you) don't put half of his effort in your life.

fuckign disgusting.

Attached: 5189189.png (725x751, 598K)

I don't have issues with mommy, so no

If you are content with what you have and who you are you don't need to put in effort.

Attached: i fap to this.jpg (488x512, 50K)

Losers can't relate to him.

>this is considered the best romcom when it pushes a Naruto tier retarded message

name a better romcom that's not go touboun.

5toubun's MC is nothing but a cardboard cutout though. Even KO's MC has more personality, and that's terrible.

>retarded message
I'm curious. Elaborate

"Hard work is retarded."

This stupid viewpoint is why the hardworking Chinese will soon be the #1 superpower.

It’s okay Huang, we know it’s rough.

>fuck talent, just work hard lmao
In real life Shirogane would be long dead from overwork. As it turns out, life isn't a video game where you can just grind. He doesn't the free time, teachers, or the connections in general to reach the top of an elite school. If you apply even an ounce of thought into this manga, you'd realize that since he works part time, he wouldn't even have the the hours to work harder than the rest of the elite school.

Its been a year since i put any effort. Heck, its been a year since ive become a NEET. How do i start all over again Yea Forums?

ok loser. I bet you're a commie too.

>that's not go touboun
That restriction is redundant.

>tfw high school school drop out

hard work pays off regardless of talent

>better romcom
Honeymoon Salad

Attached: 1470052747230.jpg (1045x1500, 420K)

Obvious choice but Kanojo, Okarishimasu.

>tfw school drop out

>"talent can't beat hard work"
This is the biggest lie ever told.

Smart work pays off more, no amount of hard work or talent will do any good if you're a complete brainlet.

Are you retarded? Some the people at the top of my class in my pharmD program worked worked part time to pay down their student loans before the loans started accruing interest.

You sound like a pitiful loser

What is this angsty teenage garbage?

Of course, he's lying to himself.

>Kanojo, Okarishimasu
>the successor to SEO's rage manga

Attached: 3th1tlr4jjjy.jpg (2000x1335, 245K)

Kek. You're such a comedian, KOfag.

>HURR WORK SMART NOT WORK HARD

If you weren't a retard you would have intuitively realized that you should be efficient when working hard... In the end "work hard" is a message for people smart enough to understand it in the first place

Are you retarded? We're not talking about some average college, we're talking about rich students attending the best of the best.

Do you people even read the manga, he came in second at national exams to a guy with natural talent so that's really not the message being pushed to the viewers. Why the hell does everyone assume
>"one character has a viewpoint, that means author has that viewpoint and is trying to push it on us!!!"

Instant Bullet.

Based Aka still has despair in his work.

Attached: img000038.png (900x1276, 338K)

You should read the manga where he's still at the top of his school and beat Kaguya and a bunch of other students with talent. You don't even know who the guy at the top of the national exams was, for all you know he's some non-talented hard worker too.

>you would have intuitively realized that you should be efficient when working hard
Yet most don't and stay at the bottom, brainlet. Being easily angered and meaninglessly using ellipses are signs of stupidity, by the way.

But I'm not content with who I am AND I don't put in any effort

Can someone shoop this image like he´s studying for maximum shitposting?

you are right, TSUUU-sama

I like that this doesn't even qualify as shitposting now.

ok now this is a truly based and wise post

Actually if you can pull out all that hard work, you have talent for it.

>kanokari
>good

Attached: 1556771671425.jpg (472x427, 101K)

based speedreader-kun

literally the same shit
you think here in a rich college people are better? you are surrounded by the same idiots but now they have money and dont need to work at the same time they studie
you need to work hard, and not only in your studies, in every aspect of your life, relationships, friendships, conections, notes, your looking
yeah having money helps, sure genetics is a factor too
but if you think that you dont have an oportunity is because you are the problem
i have friends that work, have a family and are studying medicine all at the same time, you think that was handed to them? fuck you

Attached: fuck off.png (590x370, 189K)

>fuck sleep
Sleep is super comfy. I dream about space marines all the time.

>downplaying that amount of work as "its just talent"
faggot, this is why you will never acomplish anything

Attached: PUUUSSYYY.jpg (505x200, 62K)

You dont get it then.

>fuck sleep
This is a really bad advice. Like burning the house to warm yourself.

you are the one that doesnt get it

This, why bother lying to yourself? No surprise anime/manga will turn around and feed the reader delusion they were special snowflakes all along. Why sympathize with them over the talented, who actually have passion and work ethic?

you need to be a speedreader to enjoy that manga

No, you.

Well, studying this much is his choice. Later in life when you start working, you have to put in that much work even if you don't feel like it.

>reading this thread while i'm lazing around

Attached: 1558021739496s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>s.jpg

Attached: 1558021739496.jpg (2048x2048, 420K)

Its all about how hard you want the thing you fight for. Talent is just another tool to achieve what you desire. You might have a talent to conquer the world but it doesnt mean shit if you dont have a desire to do so.

This. Hard work like everything else is poisonous if you consume too much.

what do prez do for fun

Not wrong, some people have naturally stronger drives than others and seem born to bust ass. Then there are the opposite. Most people are neither but goes to show people aren't equal and there's no point crying about it .

I study 2 hours per day and it hurts

Attached: Aqua aaaaaa.png (717x768, 471K)

The effort he put in compares to my own. Get out of here with that weak ass bullshit. Fag probably doesn't even lift between solving calculus

>Beat Mikado
This guy has some pretty big aspirations. Beating up the Emperor of Japan requires massive balls.

my mind literally cracked after years of constant shitposting
i can't focus on something for more than 5 minutes even if my life depended on it

>Talent is just another tool to achieve what you desire.
As is passion and all the rest. Know for a fact there is no guarantee of success. I think that lack of certainty is a real roadblock keeping some people from doing things. But it just leads to regret.

>not putting effort in early to be lazy later

Attached: 316118.jpg (225x350, 28K)

This would make a great Yea Forums banner. Also, me too, bud.

I don't desperately seek the affection of someone like Prez does so I don't feel the need to put any effort into improving myself.

the message is to be true to oneself

Do you even know what a pharmD program is? It's a 6-8 year track for undergrads to get a doctorate in pharmacy. It would make any highschool look like child's play. Imagine getting out of highschool and then immediately taking a slew of undergrad, grad, and post grad courses back to back with max credits every semester.

If you hate the subject you’re studying to the point you need to wallpaper your room with autistic shit, what makes you think working in the field will be anymore enjoyable?

Is he desperate for money?

>What the fuck did you say about me you little bitch?!?!
Yeah yeah we get it, you'r'e super smart and hardworking. That does not mean Yea Forums is your blog.