Boku no Hero Academia

>Momo has 6/5 intelligence stat
That’s bullshit Hori. She’s the jobber hero for a reason.

Attached: 17725FC2-9EDD-4658-9850-115B6D4788E7.jpg (1066x1224, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1417096/0beedd9cf6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Momo is worst girl

why does everyone hate mai waifu? just because she isnt psycho or ochunko doesnt mean u gotta hate her...

Attached: 1550549875068.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

why are bnhafags the only fanbase too retarded to realize there's already a thread in the catalog?

INT is not WIS

kill yourself generalfag

I stopped reading this, but do the girls ever do anything or are they Naruto-tier relevant?

Attached: DcJiexkU8AA00-J.png (1155x1200, 639K)

>tfw you don't need to remember a complicated story and just relax to watch the good dude fight the bad guy.
>First the good guy loses
>Then he wins
>Then a stronger guy appears
>Repeat

Who actually reads this trash

Attached: brainlet.png (500x500, 121K)

>it's a "character is supposed to be smart despite never doing anything smart"

Attached: 0AD3.jpg (1944x4138, 646K)

Momo is unironically one of the most relevent female characters. The rest are even worse off.
Hori can't write good girls.

They dont use the catalog, they are the type of retarded shonenfags who believe highest number of thread determine quality of a product.
I just hope they kept their shit in their pants instead of flooding the board.

They do have their relevance… They're just overshadowed by Deku, Shoto and Bakugou, but that's true for all of class 1A, really.

I want these two to fuck so fucking bad. What are some doujins with them fucking???

>Hori can't write good girls.
Damn what a shame since they all have such cute designs. What happened to Ochako? Even though I don't read it anymore, she seems to do bad in the polls despite being the heroine.

So it's just another battle shounen where the girls never live up to their male peers.

Attached: DbisdpxVQAIHiK3.jpg (900x1200, 145K)

Someone post the 'Smart Person written by dumb people' screencap

Based

she's supposed to be a novice in training

This is a classic example of someone misunderstanding the difference between Int and Wis. She's clearly very smart if she's able to make complex electronics with her quirk, but she's also inexperienced and not very good at decision making.

And you're a classic example of nerds thinking their DnD stats mean shit

Kys ESL

>not very good at decision making.
everyone kisses her ass and thinks she'll be a great team leader someday

It's just a good analogy for the cases when people think that being smart means making good decisions.

Who is the most underrated character of Class 1A and why is it Tokoyami?

Attached: 866108.png (1980x1400, 1.68M)

Tokoyami is good but his not underrated enough. It's actually Jirou. She's got a super versatile quirk with a very strong AoE potsntial. Plus she can do goddamn earthquakes. She might not be Shouto, but she's one of the strongest girls in the class.

Attached: 1537073037991.png (1000x1000, 166K)

>What happened to Ochako?
Sidelined.
Has done nothing but lust over Deku and obsess over food.

Deku really does ruin everything

Momo's a fucking bimbo.

speed reading retard.
Don't you know that Deku already having the best quirk in the world and then getting more quirks improves the story?

What does that have to do with her being inexperienced?

Not him but the problem is how frustrating contradicting information is.
We the audience see Momo doing something stupid and go 'That's stupid'
Then the characters go 'WOW SHE'S SUPER SMART' or 'I FEEL LIKE I DIDN'T REALLY WIN THAT'.
Plus if she's smart, she'd have come to the conclusion rather early that she should study up on tactics. Which means she's just Book Smart, and Book Smart people are the dumbest smart people ever

Ok so youre mad at the other characters propping Momo up.

Hahahahah good one, user

Yeah because it’s unwarranted

She book smart not field smart.

lol he's getting more quirks? stopped watching like halfway through s3, knew it was fucking garbage. only watched that far because i was bored

no light yagami on that list?

>the best quirk in the world

Attached: 1556036374013.png (500x646, 97K)

okay people have said its not and that some of the kids featured have much more powerful quirks, but what, is that just a modern evolution or something? how did all might become the best hero if there are people with much better quirks out there?

>how did all might become the best hero if there are people with much better quirks out there?
Training.

isnt the whole point of the early episodes that you can't become strong just through training? surely at some point magic powers trump doing pushups

A HEAVILY weakened All Might has displayed more impressive feats than every other Hero by far.
Deku when he fully masters OFA would be stronger than a Prime All Might, by how much we don't know but even if we just say it's 1% stronger he'd still be dropping nukes with every punch.
BUT NOW LET'S GIVE HIM EVEN MORE POWERS! BECAUSE HE WASN'T ALREADY GOING TO SURPASS HIS ENTIRE GENERATION ALREADY!

If you have an absolute shit quirk you can’t train it to surpass people with good quirks anyway. Tailguy is never going to beat Todoroki.

She got to dab all over the Monomafags

Just wait for Hawks death. I don't think he'll be underrated for too long.

Cope at the fact the description fits you.

Kek

Bump

Attached: eaa08f7a489ee1bfa3071c1de8b49ef971328073_502900_937_1300.png (282x322, 85K)

Can we just appreciate the fact Mirio went and adopted Eri as his daughter despite no obligation to do so.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

she has no personality whatsoever
in fact you could just write her out of the story and absolutely nothing would change

That fat bitch is going to break the damn table, jesus christ she thinks that weak ass glass can support her weight. No wonder she is calss a jobber.

worse than naruto. At least sakura had some focus on her development, the girls in this series literally never develop.

is r*ddit full of contrarians now?

Attached: pic.png (1241x2617, 274K)

So, since Bakugo is endeavor 2.0, which girl is he going to strong arm into marrying him and popping out kids so his kid can surpass Deku?

Invis-girl
STRAY CATO

>Invisibly attacks you with their dick
>explosive ball sweat in the face

>explosive ball sweat in the face

Attached: KONO POWAH.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Why did you go to Reddit? Did you get bored of talking to us?

>6/5 INT
What has Momo done to prove that she literally breaks the intelligence scale?

Written tests. Practical however....

Friendly reminder that all might and all for one should have died fighting each other and shiggy should have been replaced by a competent villain who DOESNT suck cock for fun

>implying that All for one isn't going to come back
>Implying shiggy's not going to go anti hero and get killed off by the real final boss of the series

also that Deku should have never been MC.

Bakugo for main character.

or Shoto or anyone else desu.

>Shoto
>Literally the most boring piece of shit ever
>nothing to him besides Being pretty and "MUH FAMILY"
>family plot literally strangles the series so there's more focus on it than deku and all might
No. Just. No.

its really hard to write an intelligent character, you have to be intelligent yourself to pull it off in the first place.

Literally worse than Sasuke, a complete insufferable faggot that's only kept in the manga because nips are pathetic cuckholds

And yet he ranks as the number 1 most popular character, easily beating both Deku and shoto.
By far.

Honestly AM should have been the “MC”. Keep Deku with a power that he can’t control but it’s not All Might’s and the origin is more mysterious. All of the class gets more or less the same screen time.
You know, the right way to use an ensemble cast.

We are getting a chapter next week right? I forgot when was the last time Hori took a break.

That's just shoto, and its because he's playing 4d chess to try and get her to let him eat her out by flattering her.

>Literally the most boring piece of shit ever
that's Deku user. plus, the Pro Hero Arc did everything but strangle the series as it was a fairly large view into the family plot.

Yes that's why I said nips are pathetic

So here's something I gotta wonder. If a character inherits both their parents quirks, then does that make "one quirk" for them to pass on down to their next kid, or does their next kid have a 50/50 chance of getting either of that parents quirks but not both quirks? Like if Shoto has a kid will his kid get his fire/ice quirk or JUST fire and ice?

Because if shoto's quirk is now "one" and gets passed down to his kids, and his kid can ALSO inherit another third quirk from the mom, then all that All might's quirk does is let you stockpile quirks by skipping the "Have sex" stage.

Then how come Stain was able to beat the shit out of literally every hero he came up against despite having a shit quirk?

All you have to do in this universe is do enough pushups and training and you apparently can become faster than people with literal super speed and the skill to kill people with literal invulnerable armor/skin.

And yet she is still best girl

Attached: c0757f29751ef79eb4853a334d0fe1a7.jpg (540x378, 66K)

That's not how you spell froppy

It was a type. It said 6/5 int but it actually meant 6/5 tits

Attached: 1550228025807.jpg (300x382, 24K)

Did you fail high school biology? Go look at a Mendel Square.

This is a series with borderline magical super powers man, its going to operate based on its own genetic rules not ones taught in class.
Dumbass.

Because his quirk is excellent for single target ambushes, retard. You may have noticed he got beat by children.

He was explicitly stated to be holding back during that fight; those "kids" later state that stain could have killed them whenever he wanted if he was truly into it.
not to mention one of those kids beat a villain (Gentle) who solo'd 5 pro heroes at once WITH A POWERUP. Which begs the question of why the fuck they're not licensed yet when pro heroes are so shitty.

Except we have a child literally born with both the hair and powers of both of their parents, the Mendel Square doesn't apply here

Attached: momo jogging.gif (575x600, 2.52M)

I guess Hori has to rewrite the laws of physics too.

Attached: ac6f9e4f056215a54b2fc168f3f9cbd2d881b919dcd48bd0bb33e48add5666fc.gif (500x493, 291K)

So theoretically if you clone somebody the clone would be born with the same quirk as the original.
Is that how All for One got so many regeneration quirks for the Nomus?

You seen the "Gravity" quirk and how it works or how they break the rules of conservation of matter, energy and thermodynamics?

The doctor can apparently make nomus without all for one, so there's some sort of tech way to preserve quirk information.

>tfw you've grown to hate the series but you still feel the most comfortable hanging out in /bnhag/
I love you fags

Attached: 1534505851884.png (461x408, 344K)

OfA is by far the best combat-oriented quirk in the show, but it's really only good for running fast and beating people. AfO, Overhaul, and Kurogiri all have quirks that are useful outside of combat.

>Only good for running fast and beating people
>Literally has several other quirks being unlocked from its previous users that are utility based like blackwhip

Stain has a great quirk for ambushes you retard. Paralyzing people beats shit like extra tail or folding body any time of the week.

I was talking about OfA before the seven quirks asspull.
Even with the seven quirks, I don't think any of them will be on the same level of utility as the three I mentioned.

Will Toga be fine?

Attached: 1552587591592.jpg (708x1000, 110K)

Its a quirk that requires you to literally cut and drink the persons blood first to take effect.

Basically any high powered quirk beats the shit out of that since if you have to cheap shot them first for your quirk to work, using something like Dabi's fire, Endeavor's fire, All for one to meteor punch them, shiggy bad touch, ect them would have worked better.

She's going to die like a stray cat that got hit by a car, crawling up into the first shelter it can find and bleeding out.

Momo is honestly worse than those shit tier "smart" characters.
Most stupidly written smart characters are basically just wizards because the author doesn't know how smart people think and just has characters do bullshit that works out because of a keikaku. At the very least, you can understand that they're smart without being told because their actions get good results.
Momo isn't even on that level. Her intelligence is entirely an informed trait. She makes constant tactical errors that even a casual viewer would notice. She never makes the full use of her ability and repeatedly jobs as a result..
If Momo wasn't stated to be smart, the audience would just think she was a rich bimbo with an OP quirk.

Consider the following:
What if tail guy had blades like Stain and dipped them in poison?
Now he's objectively better than Stain because he can kill anyone with one scratch, doesn't have to lick his blades, and has an extra limb to hold his blades with.

Attached: 72768845_p12.jpg (1280x1280, 358K)

Can we just appreciate the fact Mirio went and became Eri's boyfriend despite no obligation to do so.

Attached: 3017.jpg (365x483, 72K)

>If Momo wasn't stated to be smart, the audience would just think she was a rich bimbo with an OP quirk.
Nail on the head.

posting same image twice now?

Yeah but that's like saying 'Saitama is only really fast and hits really hard'
Remember, All Might while nearing the end of his control of OFA managed to punch a Tornado into existence that was able to lift and spin buildings, able to tank city block busting attacks from AFO that vaporized everything not blocked and went from where the LoV were to AFO in 30 seconds (which even AFO called slow).
This is an All Might with less than a 50th of his strength.
In his Prime he'd easily crush anything not named AFO

Going to be honest, I prefer that as a character better anyways, since a well meaning but airheaded rich girl is more endearing than a "SUPER SMART but tarded rich girl" character.

From what we've seen, Overhaul could instantly cure any injury or illness, Kurogiri could move large groups miles away, and AfO has a top-tier meta quirk. All Might and Saitama can win any fight, but that doesn't mean they're always the most useful.

she has the power of being Hori's bias on her side

Attached: 2733e08bdda7505726e6879742eda4f1.jpg (564x861, 110K)

CAPTAIN CELEBRITY WOULD BEAT HIM!

Just cause you're intelligent doesn't mean you're smart.

Anyone?

Why wouldn't we? The only one Hori missed was during the golden week.

What did he mean by this?

INT and WIS are two separate scores.

Attached: 12 thousand years in paint.png (1170x742, 206K)

>Overhaul could instantly cure any injury or illness
Can't cure being atomized by a punch that can possibly rival our strongest nuke
>Kurogiri could move large groups miles away
AFO did that, weakened All Might still managed to catch up like I mentioned earlier
>AfO has a top-tier meta quirk
Which even after using it and stacking Quirks SPECIFICALLY TO FIGHT ALL MIGHT the shriveled corpse still fought against and eventually beat.
Prime All Might is ridiculous and the fact Deku is getting Prime All Might+ AND more Quirks is retarded.
UA is basically pointless unless Todo becomes Omega Level Ice and Firestorm, and Bakugo literally needs to start sweating Cosmic Matter

*Omega Level Iceman

AFOs warping quirk only allows him to teleport objects to and from himself to a location or person he is personally familiar with.

Kurogiri is any coordinates he can think of.

All Might would still get there before any other hero, and bare in mind I've seen people scale Prime All Might to Faster Than Light, so really it doesn't matter if Kurogiri warped from one end of Earth to the other if that's even remotely true

Are you actually this much of a brainlet or just baiting? Overhaul could easily cure cancer, and you somehow think that him losing in a fight to All Might makes his quirk inferior.

Hori started Momo off WAY too overpowered in both quirk and attributes. She placed higher than Deku on the physical fitness test, after all, despite apparently not using her quirk. And being able to create almost anything without any restriction except "It takes longer to produce a cannon weighing a couple of tons" is ludicrous. Since then, to keep her from dominating the story, he's had to introduce a loss of confidence, errors in judgement and planning, extenuating circumstances, all while trying to keep her on the pedestal she came in on.

WHERE IS THE MS. JOKE CHAPTER??????????????????????????????????????????????????

God I want Mina to pee on me and step on my face

>Implying kurogiri just doesn't take some trigger and teleport him to Pluto
Damn moralfag refusing to take drugs.

Not if Twice has anything to say about it.

>Joke gets mentioned for the first time in however long, obvious cardfag is obvious just hiding because he won't stop fucking procrastinating and just make all the cards he promised
>other pissfag shows up ONE SECOND LATER
are you in a club or something

>implying All Might doesn't just pull a Saitama moonjump out of his ass

I'm busy, I'll make some soon, leave me alone

>AU where AllMight takes trigger to keep doing hero work after his fight with AFO and becomes addicted to it

I suspect there's more to Stain than we've been told. I don't think he was physically so formidable just due to training.

when is ms. Joke going to capture Aizawa and rape him?

He's going to make a clone of her and pretend she's not dead, just like a mom buying a new cat when the old one "ran away"

>Your honor, this is ridiculous! He wasn't struggling at all, and he was even laughing!

Resolve/conviction in anime/manga is stronger than any steroid could hope to be.

As well as irl, remember how bad the US used to thrash Russia back before stealth steroids were a thing? Steroids really stunt your athleticism overall though they can give you a short-term boost.

Yes

No, but I'll envy him for it.

You're a good man

>What happened to Ochako?
She's actually developing quite well. In the Joint Training arc (which you probably don't know about, teams from classes 1-A and 1-B went at each other in no holds barred practice combat), her quick thinking and competence made sure her team won. But in addition to her main goals of becoming a Pro Hero and saving people, and getting enough money so her parents can take it easy, she's also starting to worry about heroes like Deku who damage and strain themselves constantly, and thinking that maybe someone should be looking out for THEM.

Froppy. The lawfrog has gone from a secondary character to a team leader and general paladin.

Pluto was the only planet discovered by USA
so it wouldn't be that surprising

B A S E D
>tfw no cute laughing coworker trying to jump your bones and marry you

She just has to make it the rational choice for Aizawa to marry her. If she can present it that way, she'll have him hooked.

Attached: 1556768947917.jpg (480x360, 45K)

>Only my vagina can balance the forces of your penis, Aizawa!
>WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
>w-why are you walking away ;_; I-I didn't mean it just jokes no pls don't go

>Ms. Joke
>Presenting something rationally

Next you'll be asking for the joker to not be crazy.

So if its illegal to use quirks in anything BUT explicit self defense, and a quirk user at your high school started using theirs to go on a school shooting, would you be penalized for ganging up with other powerful quirk students to track him down in the school to kill him before he killed anyone else because you were intentionally seeking him out?

>”You’ll sleep better after I drain your dick”
>”I need a ring”

Could Ms. Joke reform Harley with (forced) therapeutic laughter?
No, because I'd "run in a panic and happen to come right across his path" and then I'd solo him in self defense using my unique quirk: Carpet Control. Just strategically trip him so he splits his head open on the corner of a locker.

Ms Jokes quirk just forces people to laugh really hard which makes them lose their ability to focus.

HEY AIZAWA WOULDN'T IT BE RATIONAL TO CHECK MY PUSSY, I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT!!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT SCIENCE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE ESPECIALLY EXAMINE MY CLIT TO MAKE SURE IT'S OKAY
O MY SPEED READ, FUCK UP MY HEADCANON WHEN MY ATTENTION SPAN HAS PASSED
She forces other people to laugh at will, we don't know if it's through her own laughter (only when she wishes) or if it's generally just her power. Laughter is her resultant hero theme and also a coping mechanism for being rejected by Aizawa and being lonely
She is best girl

Attached: ms joke emoji.jpg (226x244, 58K)

Imagine everyone had a weapon and using in any situation is illegal but if someone else attacks you with their weapon no one expects you to just run away. Say someone at your local school goes nuts and starts attacking and killing people, you can defend yourself and even gang up but realistically most would rather run away or hide than risk getting hurt

sad and canon

Attached: ac7.jpg (420x450, 37K)

>Imagine everyone had a weapon and using in any situation is illegal
America?

Not exactly, not in based STAND YOUR GROUND states

Self-defense is considered okay, and simple quirk use like picking up your wallet you dropped in the street with telekinesis while technically against the rules almost nobody would complain about you doing it. Bakugo however using his explosions to go 100mph down a pedestrian crowded street however would be a no go due to chance of it causing injury.

Being a comedian does not equal being stupid. Quite the reverse, most often. I'm sure Emi could make a good case for marriage if she tried. The practical benefits of such a partnership, both in crime fighting (they have similar and compatible styles) and personal life. Aizawa could really use someone to look after him, make sure he eats right, talk him out of some of his attitudes... As teachers they could talk shop AND also about problem students in their classes, what to do to motivate, control, stop Deku from breaking himself... Yes, really, Ms. Joke should try this, pure logic is on her side.

Yea Forums
have u ever felt a big anger?

As much as media likes to hype shit up I don't think alot of people walk around with a glock ready to fire attach to their hips. Also quirks would be different since guns are tools for murder, quirks go from having another limb to vomiting acid, so shit is wild.

>and compatible styles)
There's literally no hero who DOESN'T have a compatible style with aizawa, his quirk is pure support.
About the only people who wouldn't work with him would be another pure support quirk user.

No
The two of us are in the same hive mind
BAKUMOM PISSING ON YOUNG BAKUGO AS PUNISHMENT

Attached: 1558094971287.jpg (850x1486, 113K)

more like hori cant write characters in general.

I missed you pissfags

But then she'd have to admit to him and herself that she's lost without him and risk not being able to laugh off his more serious, sober rejection without being able to tell herself he's just playing the tsukkomi to her boke.
The one thing she's most afraid of is a situation she can't laugh off.
>pedoshit
i'm unjoining your hivemind
>guns are tools for murder
kek
Mt. Lady literally pissing out a block fire

Attached: ms joke rejected.jpg (500x461, 63K)

>Mt. Lady literally pissing out a block fire
I'm sorry, speed reader her, that's never actually happened in manga, right?

Because I could actually see them having used that as a use for her powers as a joke.

Are they not tools for murder? Their only function is killing things user.

Protection is not murder.

Attached: dabi.jpg (564x824, 63K)

this mother fucker cannot draw holy shit

Yes it happened in a better world than this gay earth
Killing animals isn't murder, murder is specifically the unprovoked killing of human beings, and they have incredible secondary value as a deterrent. Consider the number of guns actually ever used to kill someone relative to the number used only for practice/training/sport, not even hunting, the amount of firearms stockpiled, never fired, and then eventually melted down again. Guns are, unfortunately but certainly, the surest constant currency of peace through mutual fear.
On another topic, imagine what if Mina leveraging her most potent acids to piss a hole in a wall with all her force trying to save Kaminari on a strict time limit as Ochako looks on in awe

So is it canon that Bakugo's mom basically sexually harrassed his dad until he gave up and let her rape him?

I think everyone would be wondering why the fuck she's pissing acid instead of using her hands to do it.
And then she'd be expelled for lewdity and actions unbecoming of a hero.

intelligence =/= wisdom

Deterrence is a byproduct. They are tools to harm and/or kill.

It loses some force having to seep through her pores obviously, it's an emergency situation user
anyways, Midnight is a career exhibitionist ho and she was allowed to become a teacher at UA

teamwork a best.

Attached: team rainy day.png (2172x3116, 1.42M)

mi dori yacademia

Attached: one__midoriya__for_all__girls____version_2_0_by_luizhtx_dd0u5d2-fullview.jpg (1920x2626, 923K)

nostalgia a good

Real talk, they ever going to give bakugo a love interest like Deku and Shoto?
Or kaminari or kirishima for that matter?

And that's what makes them so good for protection.

duh

Attached: gay meme.jpg (1000x709, 142K)

>we could have had a younger version of her
>every single interaction between her and the other guy characters would of immediately become sexually charged
Hori is a hack

Attached: 1547283645910.jpg (593x622, 145K)

That's obviously Spinner wearing a kirishima style outfit after he defects.

They already do. Kaminari is for Jirou, Bakugou is for Kirishima.

Deterrence is in fact the primary product given the vast majority of guns produced will never, ever, ever take a human life.
Nothing you feel or believe will change that fact.

kirishima sneaks over to bakugou's room every night to sleep with him

What's up with that freaky chick Jirou insisting that Kaminari inserts her own earjacks into her then sends electricity through them every single time they're intimate with each other?
Shouldn't she take a break?

Not pedo shit, all might literally refers to bakugo as "young bakugo" which is what I was referencing
Also
TOGA PEEING IN AN ALLEYWAY LIKE A STRAY CAT AFTER RUNNING AWAY BECAUSE OF THE INCIDENT

Attached: 1517084366540.jpg (620x830, 40K)

why does it matter
the females are all useless in this series

there's literally no canon indications of jirou and kaminari as a couple.

FEM BAKUGO BEATING DEKU UP
FEM BAKUGO CONTEMPLATING POURING HER DRINK ONTO HIM BUT DECIDES TO FINISH IT AND PEE ON HIM INSTEAD

Twice's trauma comes from not knowing whether he is the original one.
What if the only way to save Toga is to clone her while the original dies and pretend in front of everyone else that she is in fact the original Toga?

Wouldn't that be HYUCKING CRAZY?

Poor Twice has to worsen his own trauma to save his friens.

the adult heroes are actually useful. Dragon and bunnygirl wreck shit.

Attached: Mirkon.fear.incarnate.jpg (800x533, 77K)

>Kaminari is for Jirou
user......

Attached: 015.png (548x581, 228K)

Sadrock, man. I know it hurts, I know, but you have to stop posting like this. Just go outside, take some time.

cute and canon

Attached: wedding.jpg (1920x1854, 331K)

Attached: tumblr_p7withxzbe1x7isbro1_1280.jpg (1280x1675, 306K)

>tfw only anthrofags perform

Seriosly though, What the fuck did Hori mean by this?

Can he keep splitting off clones from clones? Don't they get weaker every time, and their lifespan is limited to begin with? If it's even possible, he'd have to recreate her what, once every day at least, and hide it from her that he's doing it and she's already long dead? Hide the slime her body dissolves into each time?
Keep track of her as she keeps working and morphs unpredictably into other people, gather extra blood samples so she can keep transforming into whoever's blood she has current stock of even if she dies and the samples she actually gathered are lost?
Punished Twice would be cool.

I love him

Attached: ReDestro.png (1339x1088, 1.44M)

HAHA WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF TOGA DRESSED UP AS A CLOWN BECAUSE DEKU HAS A FEITSH FOR CLOWNS THEN TOGA ASKS FOR DEKU TO DRINK HER PISS BUT WHAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW IS THAT DEKU ALSO HAS A PISS FETISH

Attached: gacy toga for clownfag.jpg (225x350, 46K)

>clone toga slits her own throat when she finds out rather than continue living a lie
>Twice has to watch clone toga kill herself in front of him rather than live a like like he does

>the walls are so thin they can hear eachother jacking off at night
>one of them gets so sexually frustrated they finally work up the courage to go barge in and fuck the other into oblivion
>shouji hears everything because he has a million ears
Poor guy

>Bakuincels btfo'd

Attached: 1557546431950.png (700x611, 296K)

that's really gross and really scary but it's fine as long as they're both happy

based

Attached: dubstro.png (535x600, 309K)

get it

cause she's always thinking about phallic objects

Attached: 1530266826281.png (79x168, 19K)

Ok, this was incredibly pure and cute. Hori trully is the biggest izuochafag

Attached: 03 (1).png (900x1300, 226K)

>tfw all the male characters are better as girls
>tfw we're stuck with gay kiribaku porn, instead of of rare, top tier, hardcore, mud wrestling yuri because of how their respective personalities are built
it's just not fair bros

Attached: 64636591_p18_master1200.jpg (598x702, 203K)

MOMO BARELY MANAGING TO BLOCK A FATAL BLOW BY CONSTRUCTING A SHIELD AT THE LAST MOMENT BUT LOSING HER MIND IN FEAR SEEING A GIANT JAGGED QUIRK SWORD TWO INCHES FROM HER EYE, PISSING ALL OVER HER OWN LEGS IN TERROR, THEN SQUIRMING FUTILELY TO TRY AND HIDE IT AS SHOUTO FREEZES THE ENEMY AND TURNS TO OFFER HER A HAND UP
>oh well, maybe...that clone's clone...will...choose....diff...er...ent...ly...

Clowns aren't scary

Attached: Clown toga.png (920x720, 271K)

Real talk for the manga and getting off all this shitty porn talk.

Slide and go-- What role will he play? The QLA looks to be probably Total party killed after this arc, since Gigan is going to show up and literally level this city chasing after the LOV, and Slide and go has little reason to be here since his main role is as a mole not direct combatant.

Not sure what his point will be.

i want to play with deku!

Kaminari doesn't even see her as a woman. You need to go outside.

>not liking shota and loli action
Awful.

She doesn't even see you as a human, Sadrock
perhaps tumblr would be more your speed

she's perfect

Attached: ii.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>kamijirofag is a normalfag

I thought she was just saying that because she found his chuuni attitude to be funny

Attached: confused_medb.png (270x243, 93K)

When he multicloned himself he only could make one clone with the clone making antother one.
Once they started killing eachoher it wasn't like a good chunk of them disapppeared once one further up the line was dead.
Also they argued for days before the mayhem started.

Clones can take less damage and dissovle into sludge. As long as this doesn't happen you can't differentiate between clone and original, not even Twice can.
If he clones Toga and keeps that fact hidden even from her he will never find out until she dies.
Too bad that Twice won't be able to make other clones as long as she lives.

I predict that during this arc Twice will unlock being able to go full "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu".

>Mina is canonically confirmed to be able to control the potency of her acid
>Can make from a mild lubricant to a full on metal-melter
>ywn have super lubricated, bodies slipping and sliding around, gooey, sloppy mating press sex with Mina
Why even live?

Attached: 1453098493368.jpg (540x429, 61K)

How?

>american shadman

>ywn get mild acid burn because she loses control of herself during a squirting climax

>tfw she can spray your entire body with her goo

Attached: teacher.jpg (1916x2204, 670K)

Cute

Attached: B2FDB52E-6DC3-40D6-B5E0-D3DC820E80B0.jpg (724x1024, 73K)

post more momo

Attached: DsDeA_dV4AACjHc.jpg (1500x844, 93K)

The slight burn only makes it better.

Attached: 1458782823509.jpg (581x579, 124K)

Crossover soon.

Attached: __bakugou_katsuki_todoroki_shouto_midoriya_izuku_harley_quinn_the_joker_and_etc_boku_no_hero_academi (4096x2069, 1.6M)

Attached: momosweatercolored.png (540x488, 193K)

you too can be a winner

call 1-800-DETNERAT and ask about joining the liberation army today

(ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ 18 ᴏʀ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴘʟʏ. ʜᴇʀᴏ ʟɪᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘʀɪᴏʀɪᴛɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀɴᴅᴀᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴘᴀᴛʜᴏɢᴇɴ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ǫᴜɪʀᴋs ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀғғ ɪɴsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴠɪᴅᴇᴅ.)

Attached: 1557296237580.png (371x950, 452K)

He doesn't deserve to live in such an unjust world

Attached: 1557476469115.png (419x491, 321K)

>all the girls will never have a get together where they drink Mina's piss as if it were tea

Attached: 1520107368845.png (284x298, 55K)

>bakugo is harley
>deku is the joker

based

>despite making up 15% of the population muties make up 80% of the crime

It's all fun and games until she lose control during orgasm and melts your dick off

Attached: 1555803146416.png (860x788, 460K)

but who is bateman?

Hot

>pathogen related quirks

have we even seen any of these yet

There was that guy in the OVA who could emit a virus that could temporarily turn people into zombies.

>bateman
Twice. He's got a thing for doubles

Attached: 1505277576408.gif (200x317, 892K)

There was the zombie guy from the ova

>ywn go down on her and taste her accidental lemonade while she squeals in embarrassment and pleasure
If you want to see how well that goes down, read Terra Formars

Name a blandest crackship

I can spray her entire body with my goo too

SeroXaoyama

that he wasn't immune to. Like shit, how many times did he accidentally gas himself as a kid and lose a few hours bumping into the bathroom door trying to get out?

Still trying to figure out how the hell his school figures a "Literally bio-hazard gas the area, civilians included" quirk is suitable at all for hero work

dekuxochako

>todomomofags appear outta nowhere to infest a thread
It's as if they've been gone for so long tat they've forgotten that a crackship is still a crackship regardless of how much fanart it gets.

To be fair, the pros haven't really been given any time to shine. Most heroes are sidekicks at best like Endeavours handy henchies, but going off of the fact that Vigs is canon, you only need to read last chapter to see Cap and Best Jeanist pull some top-tier shit off.
Not that I expect you to care, since it's only apparent on re-reading your post that you're just shitposting meaningless commentary.

>ledditor openly exposes that he's here and is parroting the same fucking shitposts over here going off of previous conversations
>>hunterfag on top
I don't suppose you know who is behind these shitty fucking Yea Forumseddit template 'memes'. Somebody is making them, I find it odd that it '''''''''just happens''''''''''' to be the same thread you're in on top.
Genuinely, kill yourself you fucking leddit scum.

Attached: hurt.png (704x350, 167K)

In the end it doesn't actually kill anyone, and the zombies don't actually kill people save for infecting them. If he raided a villain hideout he could turn the entire place into a zombie pit for easy capture.

go away grape

user you might actually be gay.

>easy capture
>The zombified people will attack and infect anyone coming within range of them
>unable to put them down non-lethally since they can't be knocked out
>When the gas wears off the villains are just as capable as before

Not really, you're going to have a hard time capturing them since they'll still be using their quirks and will infect any hero that tries to capture them.

Attached: momo tea.jpg (800x1000, 151K)

Jobmo is just awful

it is R*ddit's favorite girl after all

God it would be hot if she was drinking tea she brewed using her piss

Momo?
Hah - more like...Schlomo.

I was going to write something very lewd about this but then I thought maybe you drew or commissioned it so instead I'll say: nice Momo
damn it

You're not even trying

THE MUTIES KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

please go back, antisemitism isn't welcome here

That's literally every shounen

i want a blouse like that

s i p p

The Jew fears the Samurai.

>jirou gets to cum inside THAT
bros......................

Attached: 1543472013995.jpg (764x1200, 208K)

>Comes from a rich and powerful, ''''established''' family
>Evidently hasn't worked a day in her life
>Jetstreamed into the best school in the country despite having an ultimately mediocre combat quirk (moreso with how she applies it)
>Family has no direct conection to the hero industry, still gets favours
>Knows an awful lot about inflation and how she could destroy the economy at any time by flooding the market
>Literally gets given a free pass from a teacher who expels so many students because he can't be bothered giving free passes
>Knows how to make remote, human trackers with relative ease while almost unconcious but sturggles to make too much rope before getting tired
>Just happens to get perfect scores in tests despite struggling with basic quadratics at 15
>Glosses over the fact she was at Kamino, despite the others getting aboslutely chewed out over it.
Oy. Don't think about it too hard goy.

Attached: destro_jewnior.png (509x563, 66K)

>will breed with the master race scion "for love" by using his father's unjustified guilt over raising him to be strong against him

>Loses every fight
>Makes the same extremely basic equipment in every important fight
>Never takes initiative
>Closest she gets to demonstrating any intelligence is limply insisting “I knew that all along” when on of the adults pulls a ruse
>This backfires anyway because the adults are always pulling counter-ruses when they fess up so she actually ends up being more stupid than the other kids who took them at face value

>crackshipping

fuck off grape

t. grapefag

Based and 143chapterspilled

goodnight!

Attached: 1533666068843.jpg (225x350, 24K)

Todomomofags BTFO

Fuck off grape

Based quads btfoing dumb crackships

can you at least post pics with your samefagging

>triggered crackshipper

I hope this is the last jpg to survive of human civilization.

HAHA TOGA PEEING HERSELF IN HER SLEEP

Dumb Todomomofag

Who is she smugly staring at while taking Deku's virginity?

Attached: 1557990505711.jpg (2000x2000, 406K)

lol i actually wet the bed a couple days ago so it's funny that you said that

I have to ask...do people legitimately put Momo on a pedestal because of that retarded Ultra Archive ratings listing or do they not understand Hori's intent with the character so they blame their own stupidity on him?

Attached: 1dd4e2a167b298822914a1843ee78c49.png (795x1250, 132K)

To be fair, he lost in the end. L should be in the list, because, even in his death, he "won" agaisnt Kira.

Today, I will remind them.

Attached: dnt.png (687x785, 108K)

toga peeing all over deku's dick while he fucks her pussy which somehow gets him harder

deku retaliating by filling toga's womb with his piss

Cute

They are literally only their for fan service. They never get focus or screen time.

deku retaliating by filling toga's womb with a baby

Fat Gum is an S-tier hero however you slice it.

toga drinking the piss out of her own pussy

She's also put on a high pedestal by the characters in the series

Because she's 1# in the class idiot.

Miss Joke just getting mildly drunk and peeing modestly in a concealing bush on her way home.
Not that her restraint will ever make Aizawa love her, or anything.

God Shirube really is the most disgusting looking character even for Fuku's style

Who's the worst character in your opinion?

you

Attached: 1557947204564.jpg (1196x1200, 293K)

That entire page means nothing, his intentions are evidenty not what if happening. She could stil be written as a smarter character but trips up here and there, but not when she's written as a moron who everyone else treats as a ultragenius.
Sure Mao Zhendong prbably had good intentions, but that doesn't change the fact he killed millions and orchestraed the Tianamen Square Massacre.

Deku

Probably Bakugo? There are characters I dislike more than him, but they take up much less time so I can excuse that

I hate how forced down our throats he is. I remember when this manga started, Iida was more of the tertiary hero, but ever since Shoto and Kirishima got fujo support there hasn't been shit for him, and Deku and Bakugo have only gotten more boring with time.

HERE I AM
DIRTY AND FACELESS
WAITING TO HEED YOUR INSTRUCTION

ON MY OWN
INVISIBLE WARRIOR
I AM A WIND OF DESTRUCTION!!

Attached: 1558070986357.png (871x287, 192K)

Hori A. Doesn't handle her moments of focus properly and B. For the character she's supposed to be, Hori is taking way too long with her plot. A supposed prodigy starting out weak is fine, but not when their development is spread out to small moments over 200+ chapters. It also doesn't help that the most recent occasion, Hori apparently "got sick" and rushed the fight in an arc that's full of narrative pushing.

Attached: 24309.jpg (735x510, 42K)

That goes for most of the characters though.

>do they not understand Hori's intent with the character so they blame their own stupidity on him?
I think it's primarily that, but also Hori is not good at writing her character and is dragging her development on for way too long. Hell, even what should have been development for her got skipped over in Joint Training. He sucks at writing side characters, which is why this series has such a bad cast. If the character's design doesn't draw people in, then no one remembers them.
That's practically every side character in this series. Almost everyone aside from Deku, Bakugo, All Might, and Shoto could be silhouettes or one-off characters and the manga would be the same.

Rappa

MILKIES

Careful. Them's fightin words

Attached: the law.png (596x737, 14K)

Hug this Fat Frog Ass

Attached: frogbutt.png (900x1347, 1.52M)

FUCK that fat frog ass

Why she doesn't make herself a foking GUN? This will counter most of the villains and street thugs.

It's out

exhentai.org/g/1417096/0beedd9cf6/

>Off model shit

"guns are for cowards who racku disciprine onry fist and sword manry weapon this is why you ruse foorish poison gas man, this country wourd be better if we courd go back to raping and kirring the koreans and chinese" - t. Hiroshima Hardcock

Attached: 1555197984078.jpg (800x1169, 185K)

You better tell me what it is if you expect me to click it.

Attached: ImFuckingWarningYou.jpg (326x319, 26K)

Attached: 1558089389953.png (910x78, 7K)

She must be 18 to acquire a firearm license.

Attached: weww.jpg (2168x2384, 1.04M)

>rothschilds bow to the Yaoyorozu
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess great ability to create everything despite not being able to create simple things
>control Japan with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Momograd will be be the first city)
>own basically every nomu research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Momo babies
>said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress
>owns quirk R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Momobots inside you right now
>Momo is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>She learned fluent japanese in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Momo. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Momo
>Momo is 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, she is timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Momo bang to the end of the universe
>Momo will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

I mean who wouldn't?

Attached: bunny_girl.jpg (350x936, 53K)

Satisfy yourself with Mina doujins. There's a new one out right now by the same guy who did the Uraraka and Bakumom doujins.

IM GLAD YOU ASKED

Attached: 9CF726E8-52BE-4B34-8E9B-D5F5DE3BE86F.jpg (840x1080, 181K)

God I wish that was me

Attached: 1557182004430.jpg (672x434, 23K)

If there is no acid piss, it's no sale

Kirishima has been set up with Mina my guy

Do you think Hori will pull a Naruto and have Deku marry Jirou (Hinata) instead of Ochako (Sakura)?

Attached: 52051200_173354320313137_8941898929947780357_n.jpg (750x750, 99K)

Attached: carrot.jpg (600x400, 281K)

fuck cannot unsee

in what ways is pinkshit similar to ubesity

I would become a villain for this

Attached: 1557468791665.jpg (600x1350, 78K)

Dear Yea Forums,

Please find above a collection of posts made by a mentally ill soiboi from Reddit. He is a permavirgin numale incel. He goes by the name of Miriofag nowadays, but he used to have a Reddit account called /u/Patreak. He used to shill that Mirio is super popular, but then the poll results came in and it was revealed that he placed #41 in Japan, #30something in the West, #57 on Yea Forums and... #2, right behind Bakugo, on Reddit.

In order to make Mirio popular here, he came up with his desperate Mirio x Eri ship which is supposed to convince us that Mirio is a "based lolicon" who is "totally on our side". However, since Miriofag/Patreak is still a Redditor, he is utterly incompetent. Notice how the "lewd" pic of Mirio x Eri (actually a badly shopped edit of a completely different pic) still portrays Eri as an adult. The other picture that Miriopatty commissioned shows an ADULT Eri masturbating to Soirio. Notice the complete lack of supporting loli when push comes to shove.

Also, it is against the rules to avatarfag and spam the same thing over and over again. However, Miriopatty NEVER EVER gets deleted or banned. Compare and contrast with the hair poster in JoJo threads.

Why? Because the "mod" primarily in charge of Yea Forums is a numale permavirgin cuckold soiboi himself, also from Reddit. His name is Zachary Whitchurch. This is publicly available info. Just look the cuck up on ED.

Since Miriopatty is a fellow Redditcuck, he gets away with everything. The mere act if naming Miriocuck is tantamount to naming the Jew.

Mirio = Israel
Miriofag/Patreak/Redditcucks = AIPAC/mass media
Zachary Whitchurch = JIDF/good goy
Mirio x Eri = ISIS

No one gives a shit. The one good thing that BnHA does is that women are inferior to men, just like IRL. Momo's purpose in life is to marry her bf Todoroki and to home school their three children, since UA is trash anyway.

I never thought I'd end up agreeing with these posts

Well Miriofag got a lot worse and I think we all realized that maybe Grapefag was the good guy all along.

Either a girl that has not been introduced in the series yet or Camie.

same

Attached: carrots.jpg (600x400, 230K)

>emoting face on a normal sized head
Still offmodel

MORE RABBIT

Attached: 02f.jpg (472x645, 39K)

>we

Kirishima has Mina and Kaminari has Jirou, as for Bakuho it's going to be either someone new or Camie

Miriofag is based af. he drove most of the fujos away. desu this new guy is probably salty he hasn't contributed anything at all to these threads.

Attached: Bun.png (1080x968, 1.04M)

Who's Shoto's love interest?

Here's more rabbit

Attached: 1549066636601.jpg (280x502, 74K)

Dubs confirm

Attached: Pipe.png (535x600, 184K)

at least me and that other user.

People ship him with Momo because they fought Aizawa once.

The Momo English voice actor sucks ass

hey guys do you think these quirk things are real?
i think someone used one to steal my phone

>me and the biggest shitposter to have ever existed on Yea Forums

I said that he was right. Not that he was good

Yes, it was me austin. I used my "Theft" quirk to steal it.

same thing

AW SON OF A BITCH

Would she be good at sex?
And she is NOT fat fuckers.

Attached: 1558238134596.webm (1280x720, 2.23M)

>Would she be good at sex?
No
She would let Bakugo do all the work.

Ochako seems like a starfish.

You're right she isn't fat. She's just got a bit of extra meat on her bones.

>agreeing with mikaQT
Shameful

nope im serious i walked into my kitchen to get something to eat but i heard like something phased through my front door and now i cant find my phone

Please tell me why someone would use their quirk, after clearly everyone who has one has been doing a very intense and detailed job at keeping them a secret in such an open and surveillance defined world to steal some neckbeards cellphone

What did you have on your phone that was so important the very first quirk user on earth would come to your house and use the quirk in order to take it?

That was a duende

so how is my phone magically gone?
maybe im going insane

Goblings/little people. They exist.

Dude I'd be rich too if I could make gold ingots from my fat.
It wouldn't cause that much inflation, too, as it's not that much.

Sounds like a goblin cleverly disguised as a black person managed to sneak into your home and steal your phone

Joke's on you, it was all a ruse have the kid piss on his father.

She a qt desu

You are becoming twice

Attached: 0391E978-2AD2-4BC2-92D1-6257A776245E.png (800x566, 523K)

Does anyone have a screenshot from episode 49? I'm looking for the shot of All Might's eye after AFO exposes him and taunts him, it was a badass shot.

Shoto will definitely win Bakugo vs Shoto 2 and win Deku vs Shoto 2.

THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT BNHA:

1) TodoMomo
2) KiriMina
3) Kacchako
4) KamiJirou
5) MonoKendo

+bonus:
Deku x Mei/Tsuyu/Eri/Nejire (harem)

Attached: AM.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

>anyone beating Bakugo

Implying the hack writer Hori will allow that.

Holy shit thanks! Where'd you get it from?

I took it. You seemed to really want it.

Holy fuck that’s true

Attached: 4BF3D21A-9F0E-4BB0-88B2-1D1D14FDA24A.jpg (475x604, 53K)

>And she is NOT fat fuckers
In th very wemb you posted you can see the fucking shadows her fat folds cast on her torso (and that's in a suit designed to 'hold' it all in). Fuck off back, whalefucker

1. Ochako
2. Melissa
3. Tsuyu
4. Mina
5. Momo
6. Mei
7. Mandalay
8. Camie
9. Kyouka
10. Midnight

>Shipping
>Shipping
>Shipping
>Shipping
>Shipping
>Bonus: >Shipping>Shipping>Shipping
No.

It's a great shot, the episode came on Toonami and I couldn't help but watch it again.

Shipping and the hentai produced for the girls listed is the only good thing about BnHA. Deal with it former Naruto lover.

she's definitely a great waifu

also I think people underestimate how intelligent she must be if she can accurately create functioning complex/electronic devices from memory and fart them out of her cleavage

she could probably junp right on to college or a fantastic career if not for choosing to pursue hero classes

the main reason she's a jobbing hero is likely due to her quirk being best suited for support roles and the time it takes her to create larger items

I love everyone in this thread!

Attached: 1553879195527.jpg (600x600, 75K)

Having intelligence to memorise and recall atomic structures on the fly doesn't equal to wisdom to strategise on a battle field. Just like you wouldn't put Sun Tzu's art of war to test in a chemistry lab.

>TodoMomo
>Kacchako
>MonoKendou
Congratulations on having the worst taste in the thread

Attached: 1557541818156.jpg (477x724, 117K)

everyone here reads bnha
saying we have shit taste is not a revelation

ftfy
also Momo is a canonically anal queen

Attached: 1545945902049.jpg (2150x3035, 1.56M)

>everything would be better if every character was the opposite gender
the manga

>Everything would be better if
No
there is no improving BnHA. Everyone has all these theories and ideas how to fix bnha but none of you want to face the truth that what is broken about bnha is the core. There is no fixing this shit manga

>replying to grapefag
Nigger what are you doing

you can still see his reflection in the glass

I'd bet Ochako's thigh gap must feel amazing

Attached: uravity thigh gap.jpg (629x285, 137K)

While it is a nice gap, it's nothing compared to shroom

Attached: 1543914318143.jpg (768x992, 144K)

How does it feel to have both Ochako and Kinoko milking your cum with their thighs at the same time?

Imagine groping Eri's loli ass

>rich bimbo
Hot

I imagine it ends with Mirio and Deku going at full power at you and pounding you into a wall.

They didn't do shit when Mineta told her he couldn't wait to see he in 10 years, they wouldn't do shit here either.

>They didn't do shit when Mineta told her he couldn't wait to see he in 10 years
That was a joke. Mirio himself makes jokes like that.

Imagine if Invisible Girl got pregnant and her child would not inherit the quirk, it would look like a embryo floating around in space

Then they're as horny as me. If you think making jokes like that to a little loli isn't a code for "I want to smash" then you're dead wrong.

It wouldn't look like that
Stuff inside her is hidden
Otherwise we would see food.

>If you think making jokes like that to a little loli isn't a code for "I want to smash" then you're dead wrong.
People are different. You and Mirio might not be the same person.

>mirio grabs loli ass and says she's ripe while throwing hints that he wants to fuck
He's even more of a pervert than me, kudos to that guy.

People generally really like Fat Gum, I am all for him coming back more often.

He is kinda shit in vigilantes

FatGum is fun with Suneater and maybe Kirishima
The contrast of this fat happy round guy and depressed Suneater is the best.

Fatgum is great.

I'm really far behind in vigilantes, is he worst in that? That's a shame.

Shut up SHUT UP

Attached: 1557501311911.jpg (590x350, 19K)

When is it okay for a 18 years old to joke with a six years old like that? That is just as bad. He's got no filters, like mineta.

He is still fatgum but I think Hori does him better.

>When is it okay for a 18 years old to joke with a six years old like that?
depends on your culture
Probably not in puritan america.

This is what I imagine heaven would be like

Not even in Japan according to Deku's reaction. The puritan seems to be you, desperate to believe it was a joke and not some real, lolicon thing.

>Not even in Japan according to Deku's reaction.
Iida didn't react at all to Mineta's joke
calm down
clearly jokes

>Mineta joking about women
Some of his comments get no reaction, doesn't make them less real. They're both extremely horny teens.

You just said Deku's reaction proves something
It doesn't. Iida's lack of a reaction would prove the opposite.
Its just jokes.

They aren't real at all. They are drawings.

Deku's reaction proves it is something that shouldn't be said to a six years old. Otherwise, he wouldn't have reacted like that.
Mineta is Mineta, he can get away with most stuff.

Exactly
a joke. Glad we agree. I take back thinking you were stupid

Extremely horny drawings

>joking like that to a six years old
And where is that appropriate? Nowhere. Deku shows it, so Mirio is a horny lolicon.
Mineta is a general pervert.

Momo is another case of "intelligent character written by a dumb person".

>And where is that appropriate?
Its sort of weird. Which is why Deku's reaction is odd.
Deku is also a wet blanket who has no sense of humor.

>It's another 'Miriofag gets baited into shitting up the thread' episode

Attached: 1555626348450.png (600x599, 274K)

Attached: Smart is stupid.png (915x592, 162K)

>it is sort of weird
Of course it is, because nobody would say that to a six years old unless they were pedos. Which Mirio is.
Deku is there to illustrate that.

>Of course it is, because nobody would say that to a six years old unless they were pedos.
Mineta did.

Yes, because he's a huge pervert.
So is mirio, but only with lolis.

It isn't miriofag. Just the baiter

>So is mirio, but only with lolis.
No he is not.

He sure is, he wants to fuck eri so bad. Otherwise, he wouldn't have thrown a joke like that at her.
Get a hint, your precious character is a lolicon.

>he wouldn't have thrown a joke like that at her.
So it is a joke?
>your precious character
barely care about Mirio

Hero or villain every one of them is equally boring.

A sexual joke directed at a loli? pretty perverted. If he wasn't joking it'd be more pure, since he'd be doing it innocently.
Mirio being in a position of power, being an older male figure and telling her they'd be a honeymoon couple is pretty fucked up. A lolicon.
>barely care about mirio
You're not fooling anyone faggot, why try to argue he isn't a pervert if you didn't care about him?

>why try to argue he isn't a pervert if you didn't care about him?
I care about facts

If you argue that Kirishima's hair is naturally red I will tell you you are wrong
I don't have to care about Kirishima to care about the fact.
If you want to say that means I care about Mirio then I care about literally everything equally.

yeah, we all know that picture by now. But thanks for elaborating.

>I care about facts
Mirio being a perverted lolicon who makes sexual jokes at a vulnerable 6 years old is a fact.

Mirio makes jokes at everyone
The lolicon is not fact.

>mirio makes jokes at everyone
Never about sexual acts.
He's a perverted pedo.

>Never about sexual acts.
He never made any sexual jokes.

This cap has nothing to do with Momo. She doesn't magically create solutions, she just stumbles and fails despite being presented as smart. If anything this is the complete opposite of Momo.

Attached: 334a6cb3ad37456b3eae6956e0793ebda2e073bef86333489017f5524f72c272.png (900x675, 901K)

>honeymoon activity
That is pretty sexual. Predatory, even.
He is thirsty of that loli puss.

This cap is used mainly by idiots who think they are smart
ironically.

Yeah, he's dead serious about them.

kek

Its more like playing house. I can see how you would think it is predatory and just the statement is but you are wrong about his intentions.
Now you are directly contradicting yourself.

>hehee loli I mean eri let's go on a honeymoon trip I'm just joking though I don't want to manipulate your feelings or groom you or am I?
Defend this miriofag

If anything it's others claiming she is smart. She doesn't really boast her own abilities. If anything she lacks confidence in her capabilities.

>hey class A you are all going to die lmao
He made tasteless jokes before. That is just his sense of humor

Attached: Strawman.jpg (600x450, 90K)

>playing house
>when you're 18 and she's 6
Even more fucked up. And if he wanted to go for that, he could have just mentioned something far more innocent than using the most sexual of examples.
You're a weirdo just like mirio for justifying that, stay away from kids.

Chuuni Spitroast

Attached: reminder.png (162x217, 40K)

>giving them a lesson is the same as inviting them out in a sexual manner
Miriofag you're such a brainlet

>>giving them a lesson
That came after.

Will he have a powerful quirk? Or is he the leader purely due to his massive charisma?

Attached: 1557816272520.png (1800x1350, 1.6M)

That is literally what happened, you have deku reaction to illustrate how wrong mirio was. But you miriofag will gladly ignore it, you disgust me.

can he hide inside girl's vaginas?

I feel like you are Miriofag who is desperately trying to have people claim MirioEri is a thing even if you have to admit that would make Mirio a pedo

He is not.

>But you miriofag
We get it
You are pretending to be the person usually baiting you.

Attached: 1555907145625.png (915x933, 237K)

That wasn't a joke, read the manga
>miriofag calling me miriofag
You're an idiot for trying to defend mirio when he's literally Mineta and midnight tier pervert. Whiteknighting a blatant pedo.

Yes, but I've heard he prefers the cleavage. A lot more room to move around

>That wasn't a joke, read the manga
that was a joke. Read the manga Miriofag.

We get it
You are pretending to be retarded because you can't defend his actions. Pathetic, miriofag.

>Mirio this
>Mirio that
Why are people on this site so fixated on a below-average background character? He's not even part of the story anymore

Miriofag's stance was always
>it is not a joke
>it is fine because its 2d
>their love is pure anyway
you are making the Miriofag argument only pretending to be from the other side
it is fooling absolutely no one

God there is nothing sadder than a stupid person trying to outsmart people. Its so transparent.

Attached: 1540490324108.jpg (800x450, 60K)

>call and response is a joke
The absolute state of this retarded miriofag. Are you a pedo too? Would explain why you're so stupid.

>>call and response is a joke
He directly said "you didn't respond to my jokes"

STOP. FUCKING. RESPONDING.

Attached: wash your shit.jpg (640x640, 151K)

I always disagreed with miriofag because I think it was a joke, but that is exactly because it is more perverted. I cannot stand retards giving a pass to mirio but not mineta when they're the same shit. Which is why this whole exchange started.
And you're pretty damn stupid because you're mistaken in your assumption, but that is to be expected of a retard. You wouldn't be defending mirio this desperately if you weren't an insufferable miriofag.
Read the manga retard

I am getting the feeling that half of the posts are by same 2 user.

>I always disagreed with miriofag
But you agree with "him" on all levels.

First time here?

> bulma
> not doing smart shit
> invents time machine
> trolls the gods
> marries the king of the strongest race in the universe
> preserves youth for decades

> dr gero
> not smart
> builds infinite energy machines out of humans
> invents energy sucking machines
> invents self sustaining life forms
> turns himself into a robot
> literally saves the universe

> johan
> is handsome
> crossdressed to seduce males, probably had lots of anal sex
> killed a bunch of wankers
> omg so smart

I agree with what I see, he's a predator. If you think joking like that with a 6 years old then I worry for you, you're supposed to be on deku's side.

So you agree MirioEri is canon and something Hori intends?
You can't possibly think Hori actually wants you to judge Mirio and hate him.

there is nothing wrong with EriMirio

I don't care about mirio and eri as a ship, it will probably be as canon as midnight x shinso because she showed attraction towards him. Which is to say unlikely, or irrelevant.
Just don't say he isn't like Mineta, the community hates based grapeman for making jabs and jokes like that, but when mirio does it he "didn't mean it like that", he is the same shit. Will probably be a constant gag or something, and you cannot whiteknight him forever.

There is nothing wrong with fujo ships or kacchaco

occasional lurker

See but Miriofag only cares about MirioEri
so your arguments help him

I don't know why you care about upset. I am not triggered by Mineta NOR Mirio
Your argument is that the people who hate Mineta should hate Mirio
So find the people who hate Mineta and tell them to hate Mirio
That is not on Yea Forums.

What you are doing right now is 100% arguing Miriofags case.

>you're supposed to be on deku's side
only soiboys root for that cuck

Nobody hates mineta except for the easily offended.

What is miriofag's case? Mirio is a pedo? Yes, I fucking agree.

it's the baiter, he won't stop

His argument is that he is only in love with Eri.
Pedo doesn't matter because his love is so pure and its 2D and if you are triggered by that you are normalfag.

Mineta is fine
Mirio is fine
EriMirio is fine

He is right you know. Mirio being lolicon makes him more relatable.

Mirio has only said that to eri that is why I say he's a predator. Though I think if he had other girlies he'd probably be weird about them too, but that is something we have to see.
So far, in my eyes, he's a lolicon who's predatory towards eri.

Then you are a triggered normalfag who is on the side of Miriofag and basically his champion
Not only do you agree with everything Miriofag is saying but you are also proof that he filters normalfags and makes them show themselves.

Very convenient for Miriofag.

It's not predatory since Eri is okay with it.

It all seems so familiar

Attached: 1556799243340.png (1942x1440, 208K)

How is thinking mirio is a weirdo lolicon as shown in the Manga supporting miriofag? Anyone with two eyes and who isn't a stupid pedo whiteknight can see it. Even fucking deku.
Mirio is weird.
What he said to eri was weird and predatory.
Therefore, he's a weird predatory lolicon faggot pedo. Not better than Mineta, like you want it to make it seem.
>he meant playing house
Stupid reaching mirio defender.
She doesn't even know what the fuck those words mean, how can she be ok with something she doesn't understand? Explain it.

Indeed it does

Attached: 1558168074908.png (1050x916, 47K)

>How is thinking mirio is a weirdo lolicon as shown in the Manga supporting miriofag?
Because Miriofag (you) thinks the same.

She is comfortable being with Mirio. She will not mind his dick going inside her.

Unless they show a deep understanding of the science involved in creating those extremely complex machines the might as well just be wizards poofing them into existence.

Why is that screencap so badly formatted?

You're getting desperate for me shitting on your self insert? Fuck off, weirdo.
Go tell some six years old you'll take her out in a honeymoon trip, see people calling the cops on your ass for being a pedo.
Fuck off

you first

Not until you accept he is a weirdo, and if his jokes are excusable then so are mineta's.

My point was always that Mirio was joking
Miriofag hated that since it was the only proof he had for his pathetic "ship"
and he is the kind of autistic shipfag who needs proof and other people to accept it
So you are now making the argument from the other side.
calling Mirio a pedo but desperately wanting other people to admit that he wasn't joking and his attraction is real
>if his jokes are excusable then so are mineta's.
Of course they are. Who ever said these jokes aren't excusable?

And my point is that joking like that is predatory behavior, and it is wrong as illustrated by deku. This isn't about autistic ships, this is about a character getting a free pass by faggots like you, who are many, and ignoring something because "he didn't mean it like that". Honestly, fuck off.

>And my point is that joking like that is predatory behavior
So he wasn't joking? He actually wants to fuck her?
Then you disagree that he was joking.
The miriofag argument.

>Of course they are. Who ever said these jokes aren't excusable?
Have you never seen how characters and fans treat mineta over his jokes? Why can't the same apply to mirio?

Joking like that in itself is wrong, and quite premeditated. Sorry if you can't see it, you probably need to see a therapist.

I read it for TodoMomo. Other ships aren't as cute.

Dekucha is pretty cute. So is tetsu4.
If you read it for a ship, at least make it something you'd actually see.

>im going to make the thread without deku shittier so when deku returns the threads can be even shittier
>implies he knows what people want and tries to enforce this

Attached: a8208cdc5bf9aad8af4ce7fb4e219f92933a882946f8bc1c1efd86c2fe997e2c.jpg (1024x568, 64K)

He's a retarded baiter.

>Joking like that in itself is wrong, and quite premeditated.
So you have a huge problem with both Mineta and mirio?

I have a problem with faggots excusing one while demonizing the other. Both are the same shit, one just happens to be a general pervert while the other goes for lolis. Ever since I read him saying a hero's cape is to wrap a little girl he gave me an off vibe.

I think the first 100 chapters are pretty solid. It has been pretty lack luster since then. Shipping is just extra motivation to go through a stale manga.

>Both are the same shit,
So if I say I have no problem with Mineta
Repeatedly

Then I am not one of the people who you take issue with
You specifically hate people who demonize Mineta but defend Mirio
I am not doing that
Nobody here on Yea Forums is demonizing Mineta
Who do you think you are addressing?

Deku is a good example of what a good hero with principles should be like.

to a soiboy yes

Then why do you insist "oh he didn't mean it like that"? His joke was clearly referencing a sexual activity.
To a six year old girl who is heavily traumatized.
How can you not see anything fucked up with that and will reach to excuse it tells me you're a retarded miriofag that wants to cover up his weird behavior.
>who do you think you're addressing
You, the one who says it is a joke but it wasn't predatory. Just admit your self insert is a flawed pedo and move on.

>His joke was clearly referencing a sexual activity.
No I wouldn't go that far
Its more that it is just a little weird and inappropriate.
>You, the one who says it is a joke but it wasn't predatory.
But you said you only have issues if they demonize mineta alongside that
I also don't think Mineta's comments are predatory.

Shipperfags can be so retarded

>smart people written by stupid people appeal to other stupid people
What a shocker!

And why is it weird and inappropriate? Because it was something sexual directed at a little girl. Think about the shit you write moron.
>I also don't think mineta's comments are predatory
They were. Even if it was a joke, finding a six years old good looking enough to tell her you look forward to seeing her in 10 years is predatory, but even less than mirio since he's sound enough to understand he'd make a move when she's a teen.
Same shit, oh but you will go miles to defend your self insert. Pathetic honestly.

>Because it was something sexual directed at a little girl.
Not sexual implicitly but jsut weird. Its more like he made the joke for himself knowing Eri wouldn't get it.
Like all of Mirio's other jokes it seems he just makes himself happy.
>They were
So that is your stance then. Everything is predatory and problemantic
Mine is that none of it is
according to you both should be fine and its only a problem if I only defend Mirio and not Mineta.

Also isn't Mineta's joke that she isn't good looking now and she isn't ready yet? That is the opposite of what you are saying.

What do you think honeymoons are for? Why would mirio use that very specific word? His intention behind a premeditated joke thrown at a little girl is weird and predatory.
>that is the opposite of what you're saying
That is predatory, and the behavior of a groomer. He sees potential in eri and he's already lusting after her. Both are wrong.
Like, talk to any normal person and show them those scenes, see what they will tell you.

>Why would mirio use that very specific word?
Because it is wrong
See date can often be misinterpret as romantic but it can also be non-romantic

So the joke is that you would expect him to explain a non-romantic date
but he then does the opposite and doubles down on the wrong one.
That is humor.

Then he wouldn't have used date, a word every Japanese person understands as romantic already, and would have gone for something way more child friendly. But no, he had to be a pervert and add honeymoon, when talking to a fucking child.
You reaching this much to excuse something as clearly wrong, with even deku intervening, just makes me think of you as a desperate miriofag trying to clear his name.
>that is humor
Sexual jokes directed at a little girl? Oh sure, that totally fixes it. Idiot.

>a word every Japanese person understands as romantic already,
dato can be non-romantic and just mean a date you planned on a certain date.
>Sexual jokes directed at a little girl?
No. Reversal of expectations. Are you German or otherwise autistic that the concept of humor is so foreign to you?

>dato can be non-romantic
We had arguments about this in klk threads. For Japanese, it is always romantic moron. Search for what word in google images and show me how many platonic shit you will find.
>humor is foreign to you
I'm thinking you're legitimately autistic. Nobody is denying the joke part, but directing sexual humor at a little girl is even more fucked up. What was mirio expecting to get out of eri? Think about it rationally you white knight.

>For Japanese, it is always romantic moron
No its not.
Its MAINLY romantic but you could slip up and use it for a normal get together
Then you would say oh no that is not what I meant
But Mirio doubled down.
>Nobody is denying the joke part,
Then where is the problem? Jokes about everything should be fair game
It wasn't on her behalf.
>What was mirio expecting to get out of eri?
Nothing.
The same thing he was trying to get out of class A when he was joking with them.

>it is mainly romantic
And mirio used a mainly romantic word to go to a romantic, sexual situation? Awfully convenient, awfully premeditated, awfully predatory.
>then where is the problem
Directing that sort of humor to a six year old is predatory behavior moron. Mirio is that
>it wasn't on her behalf
She was the receptor of it idiot.
>nothing
Then why say that? And he was trying to get a reaction out of class A, that is why he said is talk, not joke if you actually read the manga, didn't work.

God you're stupid and reaching so hard. I pity whoever other character you like.

>She was the receptor of it idiot.
She didn't even understand.
The joke was the situation
It is sort of like Mineta where Eri is shielded by her own innocence.
>Then why say that?
Because it is in character. His character is a jokester.

And mirio knowing her innocence yet still going for that sort of joke makes it worse. That is basically grooming her.
>his character is a jokester
Who makes sexual comments to a six years old. So he's a jokester pedo, got it.

If you joke about rape or murder does that make you a rapist or murderer?

Humor is humor. But there are filters.
Telling a child a joke about rape or murder will speak badly of yourself, even moreso when you know their backgrounds.
The problem isn't the joke, it is who it was directed to. Eri, a fucking child he knows well is traumatized and doesn't know much. That is vile.

Eri isn't sexually traumatized
If Overhaul was grooming her for marriage then maybe you would have a point

She is still ignorant of everything. And even when she didn't understand what date was, mirio didn't stop and he continued making the situation sexual despite her lack of understanding. Thank you mirio, you might have caused a little girl to question things that shouldn't be in her head.
If you think directing sexual humor to a child in specific, actually telling them to go out like a honeymoon couple isn't wrong, predatory or grooming like then you're a very bad human being.

>If you think directing sexual humor to a child in specific, actually telling them to go out like a honeymoon couple isn't wrong, predatory or grooming like then you're a very bad human being.
The joke was for Deku more than for Eri
and yeah I think jokes are fine
cry about it.

Oh you fucking white knight, this is the worst reach I've ever seen. If it was for deku he would have talked to him, something like "wouldn't eri and I make a nice honeymoon couple?" but he instead points to himself, gives reason why they should go out and is always looking at Eri. Fucking hell, you're the worse characterfag I've argued with.
>I think jokes are fine
Okay, go tell that to a first grader. See how the parents will react, see yourself in a police station. Fucking weirdo.
>cry about it
Cry yourself you sleep knowing your self inserter is a loli freak. A boohoo.

>Okay, go tell that to a first grader.
A first grader I am taking care of like Mirio is?
Don't erase the context
He is not running up to random children.

My little jobber can't possibly be this cute

Even. Fucking. Worse.
He understands how he will affect Eri's life but will joke sexually with her? Thank you for confirming he's a fine groomer using "humor" to hide his weird desire.
Lmao, you just made it worse in my eyes.

>daughter
>not his wife and the mother of his children (in 6 months)

nothing retarded about my post

>He understands how he will affect Eri's life
Not at all?

Mirio does it everyday

Attached: 1542382898708.png (371x990, 380K)

>not at all?
>that is why I mirio who is a friend of eri I'm here for!
He knows it damn well, he knows what he and deku meant to eri and yet will direct sexual humor at her, while deku, who is a decent guy, won't.
Mirio is the weirdo lolifag and you not accepting it irks me. Are you that deluded over your self insert not being perfect? Bet you think he did the right thing in the alleyway too.
Pathetic.

So you think Eri will be traumatized by Mirio?
If that happens in the story I will concede you were right
If it doesn't you were retarded all along

>you not accepting it irks me
And that is autism
Literally