Jojo

I'm sorry, mobile phones do not work underground.

Time to drop this crap.

Attached: jojo radio.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY
twitter.com/CinnamonGhoul/status/1129780486593810432
youtube.com/watch?v=M0jp0kKOZQs
youtube.com/user/cosmonautvarietyhour/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chase

So this is seriously, of all the things you could've reasonably picked from, the thing that set you off huh?

Yes.

Attached: screams in agony.png (217x277, 85K)

This is the same universe with cyborgs in the 1940s.

frogs and ice cream aren't phones either

your point?

Nazis had secret tech all along. The truth is out there!

Maybe he left a hole to the surface

Ch-ch-chase you

I wonder whether he kept a hole liquefied. Do liquids let through EM better?

Attached: tinfoil.png (244x309, 35K)

an anime with pic related happening and that's what triggers you?

Attached: doppio was a genius.png (494x495, 223K)

> plot revolving around punching ghosts and the gay mafia
>mobile phone working underground is too much

This bothered you and not that Coco Jumbo has WiFi?

Attached: 1556192447140.jpg (496x488, 22K)

What did Araki mean by this?

Attached: giorno mista being straight.jpg (649x438, 58K)

but. . . those aren't actually phones . . . it's doppio/diavolo schizophrenia. . . unless you are epic trolling me

>hurr durr gay
Fuck off already you dumb ironybro niggers.
There's nothing funny or good about faggots.
Stop using "these people are gay" as some source of comedy because it's not.
Gays reproduce through pedophilia. They shouldnt even be talked about unless it's about how fucking disgusting they and probably you are.
People who call jojo gay WANT it to be gay because you're a bunch of stupid fucking faggots yourselves. You need to leave.

DID =/= schizophrenia
the voice doppio hears is real

That Mista keeps a whole load of spare bullets in his back pocket.

>the gay mafia
Actually there's nothing inaccurate about the mafia being portrayed as gay. I knew several mafia small-fries, they were pimps and drug-dealers mostly and the circle revolving around them consisted primarily of whores, lesbians, gay men and male prostitutes. The ones I hung out with were bisexual too although they advocated their heterosexuality loudly, didn't fool me though.

Attached: wedding.jpg (720x601, 96K)

Attached: 1556233643946.png (424x410, 357K)

cute and gay

What, it's true.

Damn, sounds like a fun crowd. I wish I could meet people like that.

It's not that farfetched, a lot of people go mafia simply because they're society drop outs.

>no finger slipping under Mista's pants
>no close up on the hand moving around Mista's hip
>as soon as Mista's done firing, the next cut has Giorno 5 meters away from Mista like "no homo"
David why

Attached: anime was a mistake.gif (410x230, 1.81M)

I thought gays reproduced through mitosis and horizontal gene transfer

>simply because they're society drop outs
You spared me the time really, most of them were exactly this. The majority were from the refugee camps and the others we're musicians, strippers and other garbage. However they hung out with local students due to the student population demanding drugs and that's were I met them since a slut I hung out with slept with one of the drugdealers. I thought he was her boyfriend. Interestingly however, the police condoned their behavior and didn't bother with their drug trafficking business, not to mention they had several rich patrons around town who were in the housing and rental business, some were restaurant owners as well.
The shit I heard from them still bothers me to this day, some crap about molestation during childhood (not that I ever asked or cared), suicide attempts, etc. When I reported them once due to the dumbasses doing something out of line from an overdose, the police looked over it completely despite literally several kilos of meth and amphetamine going through their hands every week.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY

don't cry, user

Seething and projecting.

>muh logic
Nigger, you're watching a chinese cartoon for autistic teens with no friends. What the fuck were you expecting?
>Time to drop this crap.
Thank fucking god, one brainlet less in this fandom.

Attached: 1535288811268.jpg (259x194, 6K)

This episode was great.
Does anybody have something bad to say about this episode?

I was much more saddened by Joseph and Lisa Lisa's reaction when they find out Ceasar died

my minor nitpick is that cioccolattas yoshs lasted a bit too long, pretty good overall.

Fuck man I just caught up. I didn't give a shit about Abbacchio but his death scene was devastating. Actually shed a tear.

fujotards are complaining about based DP retconning a gay ship, but that's about it

Probably because it was a LAND line

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Attached: thousand tiny knives.png (352x308, 100K)

His stand softens ground which would allow cell signal to get through

How can shipperfags and antibrutrishfags misunderstand this scene so badly?
isn't about Trish having a crush on Bruno or Narancia misunderstand her.
Trish is upset with Bruno for being so cold with Narancia, so basically Narancia tells her that her anger is unjustified and that she should know him a little more first, Bruno acts in a cold way to complete his mission, not because he is a cruel person

Attached: Oface.png (1366x768, 837K)

Why do you even care to post it. No one's talking about it

it's bait you fucking retard, you can all stop replying now, SAGE

IT'S A STAND PHONE YOU STUPID FUCK

Jojo fans are socially and mentally retarded

You hung out with hood rats.
Mafioso were all married with kids or they were psychopaths who only got off to dead bodies.

BIG IF TRUE

Retarded. Mista is a normal guy (heterosexual). This was confirmed canon in the manga.

Predicting next cliffhangers...
>31. Green Day and Oasis - Part 2

Attached: 31.jpg (1560x1200, 1.25M)

>32. Green Day and Oasis - Part 3

Attached: 32.jpg (1560x1200, 1.03M)

how the fuck does anybody hate part 5 with a fight like this?

>33. A Story From the Past - His Name Is Diavolo

Attached: 33.jpg (1560x1200, 1020K)

>34. What Lies Beyond the Arrow

Attached: 34.jpg (1560x1200, 1.03M)

31 - Green Day dies
32 - Oasis dies
33 - his name is Diavolo
34 - Polnareff dies
35 - SCR 1
36 - SCR 2
37 - GER
38 - Diavolo dies
39 - Sleeping Slaves / epilogue flashback

35. The Requiem Plays Quietly

Attached: 35.jpg (1560x1200, 1.24M)

36. Diavolo rises

Attached: 36.jpg (1560x1200, 1.06M)

>chase
>sticky

37. King of Kings

Attached: 37.jpg (1560x1200, 1.12M)

38. Gold Experience Requiem

Attached: 38.jpg (1560x1200, 966K)

why is Trish underwear so tight?

Attached: 74782498_p0.jpg (427x600, 174K)

Big if true

Why is this doujin not on Sadpanda?

In case the gang needs a quick fuck between missions

His stand modifies solids to soften them in some way, so it's not that much of a stretch to assume that it can also make signals pass through materials easier

Fuck off, Trish kept her virginity for Bruno.

Which doijin and where can I find it

So what's the logic behind requiem powers? It doesn't seem to have any pattern based off the original.

>Silver Chariot is a short range attack type stand, can move ultra fast to the point it leaves after images behind, at the cost of the defense
>Silver Chariot Requiem is autonomous due to the user dying before being pierced, it forces souls inside bodies to switch, can force stands to not attack it so long as they are swapped, can mutate bodies, and has general control over souls in a rather big range, while inheriting the wish of the diseased owner
>Golden experience is already fucking busted, can create life from objects those objects try to return to him, can reflect damage done to said life (retconed because Araki forgot it was too OP to have that soon), and recreate chunks of flesh from people who are hurt, and even blood, decently strong punch ghost, short range, if it punches someone they mind accelerates where all damage is amplified since the time spent feeling the pain is ridiculously extended due to increased perception, to the point where they have an out of body experience, can fucking track life by placing the stuff he gave life to on someone
>Golden Experience requiem boosts all of it's stats, including fighting potential to big levels, and can even give life to objects with a delay after letting go of it, can return things to a state of Zero, essentially undoing actions, which can be done by the stand being merely aware of the source of an action, or punching it, and if punched, the person affected goes into an even more enhanced state of mind, where they loop their own death eternally

So like, most of Golden experience's buffs make sense, since he just got most of his powers to be stupidly strong, but what about Silver Chariot being able to control souls, and Golden's ability to return things to a state of Zero? Those seem a bit random.
Will he ever even touch on the idea of requiem stands again in the future you think?

Attached: 1547927457816.jpg (1024x1024, 427K)

You misspelled Mista

twitter.com/CinnamonGhoul/status/1129780486593810432

..but why

requiem grants the ability to control souls, thats it. GER and SCR just have a diferent application of soul control.

What if the phone had a stand

He ain't wrong

>no arguments

If Polnareff hadn't died before having his stand pierced, just how fast would it be when attacking someone? Golden experience got all around buffed, a buffed Silver Chariot would be even faster than the original, perhaps boosting extended range as well.

the requiem arrow gives the user the means to achieve his goals in a really overpowered way.

Polnareff wanted to live and keep the arrow away from diavolo. Silver chariot requiem can swap souls, attack you with your own stand and can only be defeated by destroying the light behind you i.e. your soul, something that diavolo would never do

Giorno wanted to defeat diavolo

>HxH taught me that there are in fact good shonens out there. After I started HxH I dropped Jojos forever
huntercucks are mentally ill

youtube.com/watch?v=M0jp0kKOZQs

Why is Yugo Kanno such a god
>Blueballing us this episode by building up Incursion only for Buccelati's theme to steal the show with his god-tier moment.

I checked out his Youtube Channel. Turns out he is Cosmonaut Variety Hour: youtube.com/user/cosmonautvarietyhour/videos

>bringing twitterfag opinions here
you're just as retarded as him

>Why is Yugo Kanno such a god
People can dislike the JJBA anime as much as they want but shit-talking Kanno's sounds is absolute heresy

Chito is sexy.

No

I guess that makes sense, it's the same thing that happened to Kira, but since it wasn't a requiem arrow, it only gave his stand a new power to fit his needs.

I wonder what a requiem arrow does if it pierced the person instead of the stand though.

>Normal arrow piercing a stand user will either kill the user if his will is not strong enough, or grant him a new power that fits what he wants to achieve after piercing through them, but leaving them alive
>Requiem arrow evolves a stand and grants the stand enhanced abilities, and a new super strong power that can achieve their desire

I'm guessing that if the requiem type pierced a person it would do the same thing a normal one does, but the overpowered ability isn't temporary, and the stand doesn't gain a boost to it's normal abilities maybe?

No

Why not user?

Attached: Am i evil.png (266x284, 191K)

A woman missunderstood mutual respect between men thinking Bruno was cold for no good reason. Also she seem to be interested into him. Only socially inept autists don't get this scene but that's given considering what website we are on.

Attached: 4444.gif (444x444, 347K)

How come Secco was immune to Green Day's ability, despite constantly going "downward" whether he was plummeting, digging, dodging, or crawling around?

araki here
heres your outro song for the second half of stone ocean
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY

apparently his stand covering his body prevents the mold spores from attaching and growing on him.

What's the logic behind stand abilities period? How come some people get abilities which are synonymous with their character, skills, etc., while other people get a stand that freezes stuff or makes people age fast?

If you read the manga you would know that Requiem's ability is not related to desires or anything like that

How come there are only two characters in part 5 who have stand abilites that actuall reflect their character?

Too energetic for an ED

Araki took a huge step back after what he achieved with stands in 4

>Also she seem to be interested into him
Do you mean in a romantic way or for curiosity?

>Giorno
>Fugo
>Abbacchio
>Mista
>Narancia
>Diavolo
>Cioccolata

melone, abbacchio, diavolo and cioccolatta all fit.

The arrow just gives what the user needs, just like Kira got a broken ability that solved all of his problems since it literally only serves to protect his identity.

She might developing feeling for him that's why she is curious about him.

>She might developing feeling for him
what

This theory has been debunked for decades. Polnareff had already used Chariot Requiem before the finale battle, and it has the same ability. The ability was not based off of any desire he had in that moment.

Attached: 1553106305051.jpg (1560x1200, 987K)

The only time she was ever curious about him was when she saw the gaping wound in his leg

Yeah maybe that's how an autist understands the scene. She hundred percent wanted to fuck him.

>Implication is that the arrow allows for something beyond stand powers, so something that goes beyond all we know
>It allows for control over souls or something like that based off his experience, and he can't even control it, as if his own stand was starting to gain a will of it's own
>Giorno does that to his own stand
>Perfectly controllable, ultra OP power of action negation and stat boosts

Granted, he only tested it on himself, but why can Giorno control his so well? It's not like Polnareff lacks in will to get things done considering he's still around to try and investigate shit after everything that happened to him, and his backstory is all about unrelenting wish to avenge his sister and train to achieve that. It also removes the "beyond stand powers" part of it, and the implication that the stand may even gain it's own will overtime, as if some alien concept is starting to make it's way into the stand.
Why is Giorno such a fucking Gary stu?

Attached: 1523928774457.jpg (400x300, 42K)

Actually Prosciutto Stand and name makes sense. Prosciutto crudo takes like a year or 2 to make and he's a really cold headed guy

Polnareff got chopped up by diavolo, went into hiding as a cripple in a wheelchair, was cut off from any possible form of communication with people that could help him and spent like a decade waiting alone for an opportunity to defeat diavolo which may as well have never come. He suffered a lot.

Polnareff himself said it, he's not fit for battle anymore, and it's not like Chariot went berserk instantly. GER even speaks and says that Giorno doesn't even know what GER is capable of, he just has a hunch that Diavolo es already done for, but doesn't know exactly what he did.

Well yeah, but that in itself takes a lot of strength. Most people would just fucking give up or kill themselves in his situation.

>Sticky Fingers
Buccariti was once arrested as a public masturbator, which is part of the reason he got into gang activity. He's good at unzipping his jacket, fly, etc.
>Gold Experience
Giorno likes to help people and celebrates the beauty of life.
>Moody Blues
Investigate stand for an ex-cop
>Aerosmith
Narancia is like a little kid, so he gets a model airplane.
>Purple Haze
Fugo is a crazy person with a wicked temper, so his stand is similarly volatile.
>Sex Pistols
Mista likes guns and is good at shooting.
>Black Sabbath
Polpo is a criminal who lurks in the shadows
>Soft Machine
Criminal who hides in the cracks of society
>Kraft Work
Sale likes crafts, and thus is a meticulous person who likes planning--thus his kinetic slowdown and "frozen world."
>Man in the Mirror
His reflection is evil.
>Mr. President
Turtles "get down" by hiding in their shells.
>Grateful Dead
Wants to be immortal. Hates old people.
>Beach Boys
He likes fishing.
>Baby Face
He likes computers and has fatherly attributes. Also a rapist.
>White Album
He's cold and unempathetic.

It's just a plot convenience to explain how Polnareff doesn't just use the arrow to 1v1 Diavolo himself. He says anyone in Bruno's gang would be able to control it, but Giorno is the MC so he gets to be the one.

Attached: 1532441792597.jpg (640x870, 591K)

t. Narancia

ok Narancia

>Talking Head
He manipulates and twists peoples' words as a gangster
>Clash
He lurks in the dark and springs on you from unexpected spots like a gangster!
>Notorious BIG
He's an ugly incel so his hatred is all-consuming and unending
>Spice Girl
She's sexy and "melts" men's hearts, making them soft towards her.
>King Crimson
Hates the past, only interested in the future.
>Metallica
Cold, hard, and unrelenting killer--just like metal weapons
>Green Day
Slow-killer, pleasing to the sadist.
>Oasis
Diminutive, underground because he's a creepy criminal
>Little Feet
Manlet overdrive, Napoleon syndrome.

It's just a matter of time before the real ship of part 5 appears

Attached: DwkjIhiXgAEYGnP.jpg (902x560, 190K)

I hope we get an anime original epilogue that shows what Trish did after Part 5 to dab on all the shipperfags.

This except I just want to know what Trish is up to.

anime original giorno, mista and trish wedding?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mista is supposed to be for me

Mista is straight and you know it, Giorno.

no, stand abilities are either ironically cruel, based on the persons past and related to fate e.g. their character

or have abilities that help them overcome their disabilities. Or, and this is an important reason, Araki had a cool stand idea, and gave it to one of the characters that it fit with. Perhaps he made it FOR character, or made character for stand.

sticky fingers
No idea. Araki didnt think any symbolism, it was just a cool idea, and he wanted to give it to Bruno

Gold Experience
You got close. It's because Giorno needed it. He grew tall grass around the gangster bossu, and saved him. Also, he has morals and hates drugs and people being cruel to life, so theres one.
Also, being a jojo, you could say that it relates to Jonathans Hamon abilities.

Moody Blues
Ironic. He tries to forget the past, Araki blesses him, or 'fate' blesses him with a stand that rewinds it.

Aerosmith
youre correct. Toy plane for baby boi.

Purple Haze
you didnt need to exlain it, its obvious.

Sex Pistols
Araki made mistas backstory, and decided a Harvest type stand, that can kick bulets and speak was cool

Black Sabbath
Araki already made the fight in his head, made the 'polpo' character, and when he decided to make the stand, he called it black sabbath and made it fit accordingly.
Also, nice reason. But it wasnt intentional

Soft Machine
jesus, stop sucking your english teachers dick

Kraftwork
Ugh, your reasons are getting increasingly retarded. No kraftwork is a band, and Araki made a cool stand idea.

Man in the Mirror
are you even trying anymore

Mr President
ok u must be trolling

Grateful Dead
ok, ur just retarded. Anyway, no close tho. He wants to stay beautiful. Now thats kinda related, but not the reason. Araki made up Proscuitto the character, after desiring to make a stand called Grateful dead after the band, and also desired a member of the la sqaudra have it. Thus proscuitto and Pesci was orn

Beach boys
Literally no connection. Araki wanted a BB stand.

PHF not canon

Christ, it just occurred to me how poetic it is that Notorious B.I.G. is defeated by Spice Girl. The hatred of an incel is overcome by a confident, independent, beautiful young woman who is fawned over by every other male cast member...

Can someone explain the meme, Giorno Goes to Disneyland?

'If thers no mickey, that SHIT aint DISNEY!'

Maybe he DOES like fishing. We know they're all bands, but "Kraftwork" and "Craftwork," sound similar--which works given the way he uses his stand is a slow set-up, like "crafting" an outcome. I like the other explanations.

Mista is mine you whore
fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish fucktrish

Attached: HOLYBITCH.png (332x472, 354K)

Mr president is "a shell is a turtles house" but literally.

This but Trish is mine

Beach Boys is because he kind of looks like a palm tree.

Attached: tr.jpg (364x171, 35K)

Besides the spice girl episode, they struggle to draw her

DIAVORELO! YOU ARE DIAVORELO!
>YES! I AM DIAVORELO!

Very interesting, thanks for telling me. I guess I never met people like this because I wasn't that invested in student party life. A shame.

Stopped reading at Sticky Fingers.

>Gays reproduce through pedophilia
The more you know

Attached: 1499119235665.png (720x963, 412K)

>youtube celebrity is a brainlet pleb
No surprise.

He's right though

Not him, and I know this is just anecdotal, but I somehow manage to find gay guys everywhere, and every single one I've ever known was molested as a child.

Then you’re a brainlet pleb too.

Or maybe you just didn't study in Germany. I didn't go to parties much either just hung around the local mensas/cantinas. That's pretty much where you'll meet these people, keep your eyes open for faggy looking midgets with open shirts exposing their shaved chest. If you smell pot it's a plus. Also sometimes they pass out or snort meth on the eating tables around 8PM, you can't miss them.

Why would he be right if he presented zero arguments?

mensas have terrible fucking food, and I say that as a Russian
but yeah, I clearly saw non-students there

Attached: born to manage better.jpg (344x344, 77K)

Mensas in Germany are pretty good, food is excellent. These "people" are however non-students mostly but many of them also study. They either study a bachelor and stop at year one just to get student rights and privileges. Some even finish their studies but are still drugdealers and criminals, then they get scheduled for deportation since their residence permit is forfeit. Then they marry some random whore who has German citizenship and thus earn the right to remain in the country, continuing with prostitute and drug trafficking. How do I know? They fucking told me kek.
Best/worst thing about it all is they deal in the local cafeterias as well as in student dorms.

kys Giorno

No, Trish will marry Bruno's corpse!!