Isekai wa Smartphone

Jesus fucking christ i thought about watching some of those "terrible" isekais to see how bad they really were but come on this is too much even for me

Attached: 86c4b4d8704627a021e25cfc1ecd1ba61498270901_full.jpg (640x895, 248K)

Im sorry but is that shit boy Kirito???

Attached: __kirito_sword_art_online_alicization_and_etc_drawn_by_nauxii__sample-d0c03ad3053390e43c72f0bd0d328f (850x1206, 263K)

>"terrible" isekais
Oxymoron.

I liked it :3

give some examples of whats bad about it

It's not even in the top 10 of awful isekai.

i unironically enjoyed it

stop my friend

My biggest problem with it was the smart phone. I hate smart phones with a burning passion.

>7 posts
>8 ips

Kirito is some extremely well written character compared to this MC

just watch the first two episodes, shit no, with only the first one is enough and you will see, it's like MC has non-stop asspulls to impress girls and do what ever shit comes across, men it's so bad im actually enjoying it as comedy.

but it was great

Hey Grandpa. I see you've finally learned how to use a computer and use Google.

>just watch
its like you are offering me to try some shit?

Reminder that this is kino isekai according to japs

From time to time it's good to try some bad thing to see how bad it really is, it helps you gain a bit of criteria when comparing shows or maybe i like to torture myself.
Either way watch the first one and you will see.

And the plebfilter still works.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

This show was great. Don't you want to be an all-powerful hero blessed by God in a world where loli polygyny is normal? It was really cool how the harem increased by 1 or 2 on every single episode.

>it's so bad im actually enjoying it as comedy
That's pretty much the whole point

Man, I was actually more frustrated with Eugeo than Kirito. Eugeo has Tiese who basically goes "Eugeo, please hold me down and bang me until I scream" and he's like "n-no, Alice."

Then it turns out that Kirito kind of steals his girl anyway, which isn't cool. I was like "What the fuck do you mean 'wait after the tournament'? Is your penis broken, Eugeo? Does your cock not work?"

At least he fucked the Administrator, so that's something.

Attached: 1506078028675.jpg (1167x1200, 236K)

Plebfilter the show. Congratulations you didn't make it.

SlippyG strong as always

99% of isekai is complete garbage.

Yo but the WORST isekai is that one about the plumber that jumps into a green pipe and ends up in a wacky world where shit is turned into blocks and he has to fight giant turtles an shit.

You know a show is good when Yea Forums likes it.

Empire's Princess is best girl.

I liked smartphone jesus. It was comfy fun and easy to watch. Isekai done right.

>No way he is going to be able to cure him, no one has ever been able to cast this special magic
>*cures the 4th guy*
>holy shit can i suck your dick?, here impregnate my daughter too and have some gold

Harems are fucking cancer. Those last couple episodes were impossible to sit through. The green robot and lolibaba fairy were best girls.

Attached: 1550056168307.png (1024x576, 419K)

This one was way worse.

Attached: The-Master-of-Ragnarok-Blesser-of-Einherjar.jpg (495x700, 138K)

It's not the generic mc swordsman outfit or the low effort design, but the token giant head of a girl in praying position that does it for me.

Daddy Issues: The Isekai.

I went in with negative expectations and I guess that made it somewhat enjoyable

Except female design is kinda so-so.

I was so let down by the anime, when the novel actually bothered to put some effort into the worldbuild and make his advances "plausible". Unfortunately in the end the anime had neither the worldbuilding competence of the novel nor enough comfiness or sexiness or even animation quality to make up for it.

You watched a show called "Isekai wa Smartphone", I say you got less than what you deserved

Attached: 1549517249643.jpg (466x493, 19K)

Anyone know how translate for to be power in the shadows going?

Attached: 1547928261810.gif (300x351, 61K)

Why?

Why does Japan perpetuate something so generic like this?

Those god awful CG horses and CG crowds...

Why.

what is the best native isekai and why is it .hack?

.hack is LitRPG.

Isekai Smartphone and Blesser of Einherjar are the bottom-most bottom of the barrel of isekai and the "main offenders" for any bad reputation this genre received. And as someone who who normally defends isekai by saying "read the LN/manga, they are better!", I can say with confidence that Smartphone's source material is just as shit as the anime (didn't read Einherjar's source material so can't speak about that one).

>All these replies saying it's good

Attached: 1553675600899.jpg (494x366, 57K)

Where there are 2 anons, there are 3 opinions

I have no opinion at all, other than that I think that everyone else is wrong.

>Yea Forums in a nutshell

Yea Forums is nothing without blind contrarianism, if you weren't new you would know that.

>Yea Forums is nothing without blind contranism
Doesn't mean I have to like it

Don't be so contrarian!