Farming isekai

This is the best ongoing isekai right now, prove me wrong if you can.

Attached: Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan Noukou Giga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - An Encounter [MangaDex, Yado-Inn].zip-0002 - x (811x1152, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/542877-the-average-height-of-humans-over-time/
youtube.com/watch?v=p2bvPzvFlP8
youtu.be/3VxMgfRcgp8
youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
mangadex.org/title/20309/takarakuji-de-40-oku-atatta-ndakedo-isekai-ni-ijuu-suru
exhentai.org/g/1264034/98ee251f0f/
youtube.com/watch?v=mmsDOemNbjo
thatnovelcorner.com/youjo-senki/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck are there multiple "farming isekai" now, holy shit.

the Texas Gate is dope shit

Because farming is the main copying thing, even though a lot of nips has no idea how mass-farming is suppose to go and think crop rotation is revolutionary even though the Ancient Egyptians long knew about it/rest of the world.

The currently used new method for crop rotation (4 field method) in modern countries didn't happen to the 19th century, but the nips are never going to go into detail about its history.

Novel's Extra

I think these farming isekai shit can be a subgenre by itself.

Attached: 31582.jpg (1266x1800, 705K)

Disregarding that it has sub-par art on a constant basis, it's got a fun premise of raising monsters as crops, not vegetables and plants. Agriculture is essentially summoning magic.

Attached: 22332v1.jpg (844x1200, 410K)

>Modern people with modern knowledge would be so revolutionary if they were transported into the past!
>like, even without looking anything up, I can come up with at least 100 things that I could teach medieval dunces
>like, like... crop rotation! These morons don't even know you are supposed to rotate your plants so they get the same amount of sunlight from every direction.
I fucking love isekai.

I'm just hoping she ends up fucking Nobunaga and diverts history somehow, letting him unify Japan.

>Poorman's Nobunaga no Chef
>Best anything

To be fair. Only certain ideas and things would be revolutionary. You could most likely recreate a light bulb using medieval techniques and materials along with potatoes.

Attached: 1537744815197.png (1114x1600, 302K)

For any ideas to be revolutionary, you would require technical knowledge (and probably tools) that you probably lack.
It would be different if the isekaied person was a highly functional autist with a special interest in a certain field that could be built up from scratch with medieval tech. But most isekai MCs are just random dudes with a passing knowledge of current LNs.

This series is good for three things;
>Loli death god and her wonderful skull bra
>Loli demon and her completely normal personality
>MC being the biggest asshole without actually being a bad guy

This is reverse isekai, and farming isn't really a focus of the story.

this is time travel, you mongmong

>discount Jahy

Attached: peni_killer.jpg (355x372, 31K)

JUST ROTATE YOUR CROPS LOL

whats a farming isekai? is it something like breeding girls

In a case you get transported in the past. It would be better to have an healthy understanding of mechanics and creativity. And basically be MacGyver.

You will lack the tools, materials and time to build anything advanced even if you have expert knowledge about it nor could you even write some theoretical papers for the future because people will not understand anything ot it and call it bullshit - and shit will be mostlikely lost or even never archived.

what's with the serious lack of isekai h-series?

But what's the best ongoing cute and funny isekai? Tanaka's long pissed me off.

You'd also need luck to avoid getting branded as a heretic/witch and whatnot.

wise pupil

>the serious lack of isekai h-series
That's your own fault for only watching anime.
Read manga, LNs and WNs, and you'll get plenty of poon.

all isekai is garbage

I'm sure you would be surprised at how much of your ideas were already being employed or alternatively were very impractical because of the larger scheme of things.

Konosuba?

Yes, it would be indeed hard to make something better just with the tools you have avaiable at the time and place.

Nice.

Attached: Capture.png (925x605, 193K)

>hey guys, I can make light without fire
>just give me some tungsten?

>what is tungsten?

>well, okay I bet something else will work as well.
>give me a potato

>what is a potato?

Eating, drinking, and shoe! How did these native isekai survived without the blessing of the superior modern Japanese mind?

what? I'm talking about straight up hentai, kid

Attached: 000.png (1280x1808, 2.79M)

This was so disappointing. The angles sucked rancid horseshit.

>Mayonaisse was invented in ancient Egypt and Rome

You could make a good living because you know the causality between alcohol and yeast and if you can cultivate it.

That is a weird way to say isekai village.

Has there been any recent works that acknowledge the fact that the people in the new setting might speak a different language, abide by different cultural standards, not take too well to someone who brings in too much exotic new stuff at one time, not possess the same standards of hygiene, and aren't stupid, just ignorant of the collective knowledge available to modern society.

The foreplay was hot as fuck, not sure about the rest because I came halfway through

if drinking from the same glass means indirect kissing, using the same onsen means indirect _____?

Attached: 30.jpg (1352x1920, 891K)

There are plenty that try to be smart by bringing up a few of these points, but usually they run into the same tropes anyway.
>aren't stupid, just ignorant of the collective knowledge available to modern society
What irritates me the most is that intellect is always depicted through modern institutions and modern achievements. If a country values education, they have modern high schools.

I spent a week farming and now i'm level 999 and I can one shot the demon king and also a thousand women want my dick.

A man of culture, I see.

Attached: Got milk.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

It pisses me off when the isekai person talks about modern things as a matter of fact and treats the natives like idiots for not knowing modern terms, things or modern culture.

Or the fact that a modern person is like 20, 30cms taller than the average person of the past.

Attached: _90516906_tallest_people_inf624.jpg (624x404, 36K)

Is there even a single isekai where the MC just introduces a more efficient crop rotation instead of the basic concept of crop rotation itself? Even the removal of the fallow year is a massive improvement.

>20, 30cms
>biggest average height gain in the world is 20 cm
You like exaggerating, I see.
People of the past were not as small as memes would have you believe.
The meme came to be from smaller beds, and smaller houses, but that has little to do with their sizes and more with saving space.

>20cm
>in 100 years

Since the 19th centure the average height exploded

Attached: height-development-by-world-regions-interpolation-baten-blum-2012-0.png (644x556, 54K)

That's because the industrial revolution REDUCED the average size of people.
People were bigger before that. On average, of course.

I'd love it if the protagonist was arrogant because of their modern knowledge but then gets humbled when it becomes clear to them that they're not so much smarter as more knowledgeable. Maybe have an antagonist who has a disadvantage knowledge wise but is much smarter than them, only to become an even greater threat once they start getting their hands on the modern knowledge introduced to the setting.

sex

Attached: thermae-romae.jpg (568x416, 39K)

But you can clearly see the heights in the chart not changing too radically as the industrial revolution gets going. There's a mild drop before social reforms are enacted but nothing too big.

If I get transported to the past I have knowledge of the Americas and therefore can get an expedition westwards to rape native girls, impregnate them, conver them, and live off the gold and silver.

The average height didn't change that much in most part of middle Europe through history it was always around/above 160cm.

There was a short decline in the early industrilization but then it exploded.

I can clearly see changes of less than 20 cm, which makes you wrong, and I can see a cut-off at 1810, which is already in the middle of the circumstances of pollution and bad nutrition that had led to a smaller stature.

You know that isekai is wish fulfilment because there are like never scenes where the natives are laughing at the MC for not knowing basics like how to make fire, which plants are eatable etc..

>it was always around/above 160cm.
Skeleton findings say 170 cm.

The average height men in Japan until the late 1800s was 4'1''.

also

American-born colonial soldiers of the late 1770s were on average more than 7.6 cm (3 inches) taller than their English counterparts who served in Royal Marines at the same time.

>conveniently fantasizes about what to do if she were transported to sengoku Japan
>conveniently picks up a textbook for her sister about weapons from ancient to modern
>gets transported back in time
wew

The interesting part about England is the massive gap between rich and poor people.

The rich already started to grow taller than previous generations.

America was the promised land where people owned their land and raised livestock in abundance. They ate ridiculous amounts of meat compared to English mainland. Europe in general was massively overpopulated (case in point Ireland).

None of that new shit compares to Jin and Nobunaga's Chef. Disappointing.

Any rape?

>In a case
No there won't be any case

It will be a fancy suitcase, just big enough to hold you.

Will she became a Sekiro?

Any good isekai homebrews?

livestrong.com/article/542877-the-average-height-of-humans-over-time/
I have no idea how that other link came up. I meant to post this.

what is she doing here?

Attached: chrome_2019-05-18_02-56-22.png (1058x472, 211K)

Shoulder massage?

I cant believe couplet is fucking dead.

Height is going to start going down as climate change exacerbates resource scarcity.

We have enough food to feed the world population several times.

That'll change as potable water decreases.

Read Orc Elementalist and Super Robot Story.
Also, Wandering Inn.

Orden arc was pretty shit imo

>Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan (...).pngSengoku Komachi
Is this the one where she rubs Oda back in bath?

>prove me wrong
Time travel is not isekai.

>WI makes 8k a month off patreon

How do I become a litrpg writer?

>tfw potatoes are originally from america

Easy, just write 2 chapters a week for 2 years while having above standard writing prowess and a link to your patreon. Eventually the money will come to you.

>JUST

>isekai'd to sengoku era
>first notable person MC meets is Oda Nobunaga

Every fucking time

Leave a laptop next to your toilet. Every time you take a physical crap, you can leave behind a digital one as well.

I mean. Wouldn't you want to hang out with Nobunaga before he kicked the bucket? As long you're not a complete pussy and don't cross him, you'll be alright.

this artist is actually really good, way above usual isekai standards

Nips adore Nobunaga.

Speaking of art I like Arifureta’s manga art how did they nail it so well?

It's like meeting Washington, Bismarck or Napoleon for them.

Most of them

>Nips adore the bad guy

That's like Germans adore Hitler

Hitler is a bit of a fresh wound for the krauts. The nazis were still /fa/ as fuck though it has to be said.

Hitler is too close to the present. He opposed systems that still require defending, so supporting him is inherently a politically loaded act.
Genghis Khan does not have this problem, and Germans apparently like that guy, despite his murder spree.
youtube.com/watch?v=p2bvPzvFlP8

Sauce please ._.

They never had to deal with him, slavs did. Centuries of slavery, endorsed corruption and halted progress is what we payed and those are also all genetically bred into us thanks to thorough genepool enrichment by mongols.
This is what happens when a force of lazy warmongering nomads conquer and enslave hard-working nations with proper infrastructure, trade and agriculture.

Fuck that cunt.

Attached: 1538770806629.jpg (600x402, 79K)

shinigami something

Reverse search please.

>speak a different language
the mc magically learns to speak every language in the world so this is never an issue

>They never had to deal with him, slavs did.
You say that like Germans aren't part-slavic.

Hitler is a great problem caused by Germans themselves and today his name has become synonymous with being evil. Genghis Kahn on the other side comes from another culture and is far older, which means his murder spree can be justified as being just another conquerors tactic of that time.

isekai is written by low iq people to be consumed by low iq people, so no, since that requires board knowledge and proper thinking

Mongol influence very faintly reached central Europe. At least theyr unwashed dicks weren't present in great numbers to rape their shitty mongoloid genes into german women.

Yes but it's on Royal Road and updates slower than my birthdays come.

Hitler is a great problem caused by the British, French, and Americans and the eternal Austrians.

>today his name has become synonymous with being evil.
Today. In 300 years the emotional baggage will be gone. WW2 will probably be fused with WW1 into a single great war with a break in between.

Do not misunderstand me. I am not defending Hitler. But the way people are currently treating him is simply too irrational to be possibly lasting. Maybe his name will get transformed into a new word, synonymous with evil, but the person himself will be no more despised than other people of the past.

Even the nips themselves know that they are written by trash authors.

Attached: C9.png (847x1200, 321K)

>read chink novel on some site
>MC becomes utterly stupidly broken powerlevelwise and one shots a major antagonist because he beat up his friend
>read comments
>one guy says this is stupid
>every comment calling for him to get raped and how he doesnt understand how the MC is justified for showing off all that power because his friend got hurt and how they wish the commenter's sister get raped

Yeah I agree

Yes but germans get blamed for him even if was born in Austria with Austrian citizenship. How many people in the anglosphere do you think actually know that? It's always Germany that gets blamed for Hitler despite him technically being a foreigner in Germany.

But can the same be said about the people who turned it into an instant cashgrab industry?

That's a weird-ass argument. Did Hitler conquer Germany by force? Or did Hitler-Germany forcibly go through with the Anschluss, after their exceedingly bad political campaign made the Austrians turn away from Germany? (even though they initially supported joining a Great Germany)

i liked reading this but sadly there are only 3 chapter available.

Attached: isekai.png (650x3654, 1.73M)

there's 6 out right now

>instant
the chinks have been doing it since 20 years ago. the nips are just slow to catch on.

>can't handle a casual story in the middle of a dishwashing chore
what a glycine max shounen.

My point is that Germany is not the only faction in fault for Hitler. Austria has also contributed to it but gets cleanly of in comparison to Germany.

that's how the passage of time works. just give the germans another century or two

Attached: x14.jpg (950x1348, 381K)

He is only treated that way in white countries and by people affected with jewish and communist propaganda. In most non-white countries Hitler is viewed as any other historic person of great importance.

You forgot Section Manager getting BTFO'd by both loli demon and death god girl

Attached: F11.png (1115x1601, 547K)

>and materials along with potatoes.
Potatoes aren't really medieval, though. They are a new world crop.

oh i didn't know, thanks!

>Did Hitler conquer Germany by force?
Literally fucking yes. The fuck do you think his Beer Hall attempt and the Night of the Long Knives were?

Attached: isekai.jpg (1000x1430, 349K)

I read one isekai where the guy built a watermill for the village, but it seems the author has no clue what a watermill actually is and just drew buckets along the edges of it and used it to carry the water up just to drop it in a little channel they made that goes back to the village
stopped reading isekai from that moment onward

>Beer Hall attempt
a failed attempt after which he took over germany by legal means and without force
>Night of the Long Knives
happened after that

the german people agreed with hitler

>German people agreed with Hitler
>Became dictator after Hindenburg died
>Proceeded to mass-murder every opposition.
>Proceeded to purge the military after the assassination attempt
>German people agreed with him.

can't disagree if you're dead

>holohoax happened
>workers movement despising nobility is suprising

I guess it kind of makes sense that nips don't know what mills did. They weren't really bread based. Not saying the author isn't a lazy hack like most isekei authors are.

>Manga Gardranda is white
How am I supposed to tell that she's a Goblina?

Attached: ManGardranda.png (769x1081, 874K)

someone link this to me, i want to have a laugh

youtu.be/3VxMgfRcgp8

that's the literal fucking shire's avg height wtf m8

Is that demona boy or a girl ?

>goblin
she doesnt look like one

Attached: japanese_goblin.jpg (960x1083, 195K)

Lots of japs trying to get out of taking over the family farm by making a story with farming instead.

sauce?

>Texas Gate
what?

This guy got never bothered by the fact he got gender bend?

ruphas was always ruphas

So is the beta-tester girl actually the Goddess or not?

youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk

Attached: 1510886141981.png (500x720, 518K)

>They weren't really bread based.
Post-medieval watermills were omni-purpose. The reason why Europe had the industrial revolution and the Arab lands didn't was that Europe had enough mills that they could re-purpose to run their machines with, while the Arabs only had animals to grind their grain to flour with.

she's an avatar of the goddess that gained it's own will

Now this is a good read.
I wouldn't even classify it as a isekai.

Explain further please.

There never was a game.

mangadex.org/title/20309/takarakuji-de-40-oku-atatta-ndakedo-isekai-ni-ijuu-suru

she had dina seal her memories and send her to another world until she could be revived, this was inside that guy, so she gained memories off him. the guy is still in japan completely unaware, she only thinks shes him because her memories haven't been unsealed

I can feel the anime coming.
Agriculture isekai will save Isekai

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (870x1249, 147K)

>Isekai
>good
Not in a million years.

Fuck paying gov taxes

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (950x1357, 298K)

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (950x1357, 253K)

Gods I love when natives are so stupid they can't COMPREHEND the possibility of a trap. And when traps are a weakness in the defense link, veeery smart move. And when being "realist" isn't enough so goddess gives you the STRONGEST powers. "Hmmm, gotta go kill a hero in infancy! What's that, infant hero asks me to kill some evil guy? Why yes, I'm going to kill the evil guy and befriend the hero!"

Geez, what was that korean novel called again? Everything is copied from there, but somehow made even dumber. Like, how do you even do this?

Speaking of ideas, how about autolevelling? If you as Maou try to kill a hero in infancy, difficulty of your minions scales to powers of an infant, and so you are gonna get rekt and this is the reason no one kills heroes while they are young

Attached: 123.png (835x1200, 875K)

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (950x1357, 277K)

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (950x1357, 402K)

>New Death Flag chapter
>That twist at the end
God I love this series

>this is a paladin
Gardranda looks a hell of a lot better in the manga. Based Kami Imai saving her from the shitty LN artist.

Attached: straight shonen.jpg (1295x919, 543K)

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (950x1357, 262K)

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (950x1357, 289K)

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (950x1357, 321K)

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (950x1364, 251K)

stupid but comfy innawoods isekai turned harem village simulator turned mock battleshonen torunament. JUST END IT ALREADY.

He could have just put up a dirt wall. Carving a cavity into a living tree is a crime against real world logic, but this toilet stuff is even worse.

Nah, with the knowledge of American history, you could rally the masses to overthrow their reigning monarch and establish your new, revolutionary form of government.

U wot

Attached: D1wkeqTU8AAHmMa.jpg orig.jpg (1100x1536, 123K)

I want to see where it goes, maybe the gods are aliens and want him to farm worlds for them.

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (870x1249, 280K)

>Gods I love when natives are so stupid they can't COMPREHEND the possibility of a trap.
Maybe it's for the best, actually. Japs seem to be very fond of that "i thought about you thinking about it, therefore I planned one more step ahead of you" shit logic, preventing those mind games (if you even can call them that) is worth totally stupid opponents

>That's like Germans adore Hitler
They do, and not just them, many others too.

>has no nail
Seriously? He can't carve wooden dicks, make vaginas in logs and put A into B?

So they killed themselves?

Well, the result of Hitler's actions are up to 10 millions of dead germans with 80 million germans in total in the whole Reich.

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (870x1249, 269K)

This page offends me.

If they hadn't been, he would have overthrown him already. He was just one Austrian dude. The fact that millions German essentially saw him as a god tells you something about their line of thinking.

>poorfag method

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (870x1249, 192K)

Farming and agriculture leads to ladies.

Attached: nonbiri.jpg (870x1249, 155K)

>10 millions of dead germans
>result of Hitler's actions

>using insulation between layers of board instead of just stacking logs and stuffing the hay between the logs to make it tight

Over engineered.

>Reading Kingdom Bloodline
>Thales meets a member of the royal guard
>Dude introduces himself as D.D.
>Thales immediately proceeds to ask him if he has a sister called C.C. or a brother called V.V.
Kek.

What about an isekai where you literally plant, grow and harvest your waifus?

Attached: x17.jpg (950x1357, 599K)

demon girl

I'd plant them, harvest them, fuck em, and then sell them because I'm a twisted fuck like that

No not really

How are they even comparable?

>you could rally the masses to overthrow their reigning monarch
You say that like nobody ever thought of it before the French revolution.
Are you perchance American?

Attached: 01.png (1080x1536, 730K)

Not really. Europe had easy access to coal.

you know what I find funny? Just, talking about how retarded isekai can be. So I rewatched and read a bit of youjo senki, and holy balls the autheor really does know fuck all about what was and was not considered acceptable to do during wartime. Like, some of the shit that is considered unfathomable in the setting was downright common irl at the time
also the idea of a battalion sized unit memeing everything annoys me, what's with nips and obsession with small groups of people shitting on entire armies

>nips
every videogame/movie/show made anywhere concerning violence is like that, it's a power fantasy

it's very possible that i'm just better at winnowing out the good stuff for western media

Water wheels were key to automating iron working in the middle ages.

The original word for factory is "mill".
Steam engines get a lot of cred, but it was water power that really got things going.

>Like, some of the shit that is considered unfathomable in the setting was downright common irl at the time
Examples?

>also the idea of a battalion sized unit memeing everything annoys me,
I think that's somewhat justified in this case. Mages are super-soldiers, and Tanya is a super-mage.

>You say that like nobody ever thought of it before the French revolution.
Before that people changed one king for another while maintaining the monarchy.

>Farming and agriculture leads to ladies.
Yes
exhentai.org/g/1264034/98ee251f0f/

Attached: 22.jpg (1063x1500, 612K)

>Before that people changed one king for another while maintaining the monarchy.
No, not really.

Nobunaga no Chef mentions that the MC and the other person who got sent from modern times are both really tall compared to everyone else.

attacking civilian centers (without ridiculous pretense or really feeling bad for it) is the big one, but also in general dirtier tactics, most of which are even allowed by geneva but are totally ignored
mages are better compared to super spicy air wings, and a single air wing can't win a war

don't you mean aphrodisiac potato wines and thirsty midget house spirits?

Attached: isecock.jpg (1008x1434, 451K)

If you have six spare hours, here's an opportunity to listen to some Germans trying to set up a socialist utopia in the direct aftermath of Martin Luther.
youtube.com/watch?v=mmsDOemNbjo
Obviously it all goes to shit, and then it gets even worse and worse and worse.

>his name
Got me every time.

Ok, I will. Have nothing else to do anyway.

>attacking civilian centers (without ridiculous pretense or really feeling bad for it) is the big one,
The author did not mean to imply otherwise. If Tanya had not provided the legal loophole, somebody else might have.
But even if no one had found it, the Raison d'Etat would have forced the military's hands and the city would have been firestormed regardless (this is not canon, but I think it's pretty much obvious).
But I somewhat agree with you in that her telling of the story appears a little too clean. I usually just say "unreliable narrator" and move on.

>a single air wing can't win a war
Tanya's battalion has not won a single war. They have only been used to facilitate the victories of the real troops.

I can't imagine being Japanese, going back in time, and just wishing to "survive" instead of trying to change history. There are so many pivotal moments where your modern knowledge, if spread to others at that time, would result in insane changes.

>utopia
Why are there always people obsessed with this shit? Don't they realize it's impossible to begin with due to human's very nature and its implementation will cause countless bloodshed, by definition?

>change one thing
>timeline shifts
>can't do anything else and everything gets fucked while you die

In this case, they did it because the bible told them to do it.
This is a Christian socialist utopia.

Like what? Making prophecies saying Perry will forcibly open their country or Truman will nuke it so people should prepare themselves?

Join the pearl harbor attack fleet and finish the job.

Ironically, the arguments against socialism today are exactly the same arguments that people used to defend monarchy against democracy.

And they'd still be right

unreliable narrator is a good shout for the novels, yeah, for the show just due to the nature of the things it holds less water, but that's down to adaptation more than anything

didn't they kill more than 100,000 romanians? with just the 48 of them?

>didn't they kill more than 100,000 romanians?
No, they killed the generals and routed the rest. Then the bomber planes came and really destroyed the invading army, while Tanya moved on to the capital.

>Male: netorare
user, I...

Isekai ojisan updated.

Attached: n2.png (1439x2048, 1.76M)

Civilian attacks are always looked down on and used for propaganda, the whole geneva thing is for propaganda too so they can demoralize the enemy while killing whoever they want.
When you have lesser tech an air wing that has barriers will destroy you.
Tanya herself is a super air wing with even more powerful barriers and nukes, it can't even be compared to their shitty ww1-2 tech.

hey uhh, has anyone scanned the tranlsated LNs or will I have to buy them

Man he had a hard life.

Attached: n10.png (1439x2048, 1.2M)

thatnovelcorner.com/youjo-senki/

It's weird how in V5 Visha says that Tanya has an about average amount of magical power. I wonder if that's a mistranslation or Visha being stupid or the author fucking with us.

So are tomatoes and chocolate, but every isekai still puts them in their not!Europe.

>If a country values education, they have modern high schools.
Fun fact, the Aztec had compulsory education!

He also made wooden bearings instead of just using a bushing. What the fuck was he thinking?

Another fun fact:
Their curriculum did not include English classes.
What were they thinking?

Probably nerfing tanya so she can lose to the americans later on.

Maybe she really have an average amount, but the amount itself isn't vital to her style of combat, especially when paired with the cursed device thing?

Utopia is one of mankind's greatest dreams. You can't just say it's impossible and expect people to give up. It's like saying world peace is impossible and therefore people should stop striving for peace.

i really hope tsunderelf finds a way to earth

Attached: no ring for you.png (1439x2048, 1.42M)

She has slightly above average mana in her body but that becomes trivial if you remember that she can store mana inside her cursed orb.

>It's like saying world peace is impossible and therefore people should stop striving for peace.
In reality, war is what unironically forces mankind to develop and perfect themselves. We would still living in caves if world peace i a thing.

I like ojisan, but god damn she deserves better.

Attached: 1553544659332.jpg (1257x687, 175K)

Caves are underrated.
Dragons are much smarter than humans and many of them live in caves.

if you get Isekai'd, remember the Texas Gate

Attached: texas gate.jpg (1203x2118, 1.24M)

literally this
japs are the most unoriginal bastards on the planet

Why only a fence? Why didn't they build a wall?

A Texas Gate isekai could be interesting.

Attached: japan gate.jpg (1440x2150, 1.05M)

>~$90,000 USD to lift water like 4 feet off the ground

My fucking head

I looked this up on youtube and there was a webm of a cow crossing one. Unfortunately VP9.
Anyway, I would just put a stile there. Much more cost effective.

She is working hard to Make Japan Great Again, sharing the knowledge of texas farmers and making the japanese eat meat to get stronger. I'm sure that later she'll build a fence around Japan and make the mongols pay for it.

Attached: based grandpa.jpg (900x6124, 2.61M)

>to eat is to take someone else's life
So as a Japanese, she never ate rices before?

Attached: 40-oku .jpg (687x954, 135K)

But Japan shares no border with Mongolia. It is surrounded by water, she needs to make the fishes pay for it.

There's Putin isekai.
Isekai raised by undead.
Multiple japanese from different japan isekai.
Lastly world strongest rear guard isekai.

read a book

Attached: .jpg (1600x1234, 607K)

I didn't even read this, but doesn't the dude have access to our world's resources? Can't he just buy off two rivaling countries and make them engage in trade?

>Multiple japanese from different japan isekai.
Huh?

Don't read it. The MC is such a retarded pacifist that he would risk his village getting wiped out of existence if he could avoid fighting.

The stile is a good and cheap option for small scale farming but you start running into problems for large scale farm. You won't have a fun time moving several tons of animal food one bag at the time on top of tiny stairs. You can drive or push a cart on a texas gate.

Attached: IMG_0535.jpg (800x533, 740K)

You know. The one with the magic knight that just wanted to live a peaceful life.

that's a really shitty fence - no way in hell will that keep the deer out and the wide gaps won't keep out other pests either. firstly, only about half the height a deer can actually scale and secondly, a better setup would be to have two rows of fencing. deer have shitty depth perception and are more likely to be repelled by simply tricking them into thinking the area in front of them in more like a thick brush than a simple fence. and how manhours went into making that 'texas gate'? that thing had to take up more manhours than the fence itself.

user we're discussing a meme not history. The joke is that the neighbors is made to pay the fence, and user is right that on an island nation the direct neighbors are fish.

Brainlet here. I asks before I don't know what it is.

tried image searching and I'm just getting hentai. sauce?

ohio did research on texas gates and came to the conclusion that deer are pretty smart about them, as time goes on they become less effective as deer figure out if they can cross it or if they should just find another way into the fields. they also learned if the grid uses flat bars instead of rounded ones some deer will just walk across it

Attached: png.png (422x391, 29K)

>and how manhours went into making that 'texas gate'? that thing had to take up more manhours than the fence itself.
If there's one thing that can be criticized about the Texas Gate isekai it's that the village artisans are fucking ridiculous at building anything the girls describes as if they had infinite time, skills, iron and wood. That fucking bear trap, I swear.

Attached: Kinzo is the MVP.jpg (1200x2963, 1.22M)

But can't she build a wall? She only need to teach them how to make concrete.

The most unrealistic one being of course the iron.

Stone walls are expensive and take a lot of time. But a proper wooden wall treated against humidity should be within their means.

>She only need to teach them how to make concrete.
Concrete is far older than you think.

Yea I found that a little silly when she later bugs him about building a fucking barrel tub and he complains that he doesn't have the iron for it, yet a moment later builds the bear trap no problem.

By the time they build the rotor tills though I just assumed Nobunaga was just giving her whatever she needed since she had already produced results.

a meme directly applied to a historical manga.
countries can be considered neighbors without a land connection. maritime borders are a thing. you should really read more.
>island nation the direct neighbors are fish.
and seriously? that's the kind of a joke a 3rd grader would make

>reproduces all that shit
>this guy isn't designing traps for the military
a man that capable would have been conscribed the very second nobunaga learned of him

Write ~30k words a week while also having a general outline for the whole story planned for years to come.

>while also having a general outline for the whole story planned for years to come
I can tell you are a special snowflake.

Infinite Dendrogram.
That's literally the only manga she appears in so far, though.

*manga page

But Mongolia has no maritime boundary. The mongols didn't even know how to swim.

Isekai stories made me curious how hard it is to reproduce concrete and the answer is that it's a real bitch to make. You need limestone to make cement. Limestone is a stupid rock that that you can only find in certain places. It doesn't look special at all so you'd have a hard time describing to medieval retards what kind of rock you want. Unless you're teleported on top of a limestone quarry you're fucked. You'd need to be in a position where you can move tons of shipments of rocks across a country just to get started on basic architecture. Then comes the worst part because you need to bake the thing at 1,650 °F for 5 hours. So you also need industrial ovens, tons of combustible and hundreds of manhours.

Attached: how to cement for isekai dummies.jpg (744x1853, 389K)