Johj?

johj?

Attached: johj.jpg (346x332, 36K)

Is this still going?

johj

I despise those cockroach bastards so much, at first I was scared of them, but I got over it as my fear turned into hate and then excitement as I love seeing them get their shit pushed in and smug faces kicked

Johj johj johj johj! johj!

Didn't they establish a peaceful colony on Earth or something?

Have they evolved to be more humanlike in appearance? They were going through some crazy changes when I left off.

Wish I had a group of roach bros to hang out

I stopped reading around the part where Chinese team revealed as the bad guy or some shit. Did it get better from here? Should I continue read this?

You really don't. They're worse than earth nogs.

It's really fun

I stopped at a later point because it became pants on head retarded.
They go back to earth, but the roaches got there before them and infiltrated modern life. There was also a group of thugs in some sewers who were stronger than the roaches just because they ate roaches that got too close. They had no special powers, but they were strong enough to beat the roaches in any way possible.
The part where you left off is peak writing in comparison to later shit. Chinese Death Star was 10/10 though, fuck anyone who disagrees.

Wasn't this cancelled or something?

You should finish the Mars proxy war part. It's absolutely kino. Redeeming Liu was amazing.

"peaceful"
just like a certain religion of peace?

White people aren't a religion user

It gets infinitely more retarded and more interesting from that. You'll see Chinese cloned men, electric women regrown from a chunk of boob, rampaging Russian crabs and invincible super Aryans. I don't have the words to describe what happens after that, it's a wild ride.

>Akari has two mom's
>Google sponsored spaceship
>POWER OF NTR
It got close to Gantz at some points.

the Mars arc was absolute kino,the Earth invasion arc was a good idea but has been executed horribly so far.also,is the manga ever coming back?

>I've just remembered that i was evil since i was a kid

Oh yeah, that was amazing:
> "Oh yeah, I've actually been EVIL ALL ALONG"

He was busy, okay?

Wathever happened to those earth arc OVAs? No one cared enough to even upload the raws?

Yep It seems no one uploaded them and i was excited :(