5toubun no Hanayome

Why such hate? All's fair in love and war, right?

Attached: image.jpg (1277x884, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/soon again.gif/
nytimes.com/2009/12/13/fashion/weddings/13FIELD.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bride-defends-decision-five-wedding-13226676
insideweddings.com/news/fashion/pros-and-cons-wearing-multiple-wedding-dresses/2723/
youtube.com/watch?v=KKkhRCKqlEo
exhentai.org/g/1416668/88ec478b50/
nhentai.net/g/272642/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74146172
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ichika a best
Miku a second best
Nino a shit

Attached: 1551382773551.png (1072x992, 1.32M)

Nino a best.

No one even cares about that anymore also Nino is the best.

Daily reminder to please refrain from turning every 5toubun thread into a Nino thread.

No need to hate. Nino forgives you all with her big heart. Rejoice pagans!

Attached: 1557603033115.png (795x1099, 1.43M)

Why are Miku's supporters such brainlets? The other four's fans all seem to be capable of making intelligent arguments.

Attached: D4s5HdpWwAIh6Qz.jpg (675x1200, 162K)

Reminder that only Nino and Yotsuba are the only possible brides. Evens a best, odds a shit!

Attached: Bride.png (1349x837, 1M)

nino a shit

Lets get the party started with quint memes

Attached: virginmeekuchadnino.png (1700x1200, 915K)

Daily? This warning has appeared in every thread in the past 24 hours.

why?

When is Fuutarou going to apologize for being so awful to her? He should have been more sympathetic towards her and he broke her heart for no fucking reason.

Attached: Itseason2.png (648x1417, 228K)

Fuu be thinkin about Miku like...

Attached: 1556002339667.png (206x492, 113K)

does that means Nino is not a virgin?

And the inverse

Attached: funny version.png (1200x628, 196K)

Because nobody is getting the memo

The purer a girl is the most braindead her fans are.

How about the best parallel yet?

Attached: Another fucking Nino Parallel.jpg (949x1240, 349K)

The bride is literally Nino

Attached: 1558145992152.png (1008x1308, 1.17M)

Stop making fun of Itsuki and fix that bite mark this instant.

Pick up the paper, Nino.

Nobody needs to. Nino is love, Nino is life.

Then why are Yotsuba's fans not braindead?

Attached: 2suki.png (648x1417, 228K)

>neji
who?

At least use the original

Attached: Virgin Miku_Chad Nino.png (1700x1200, 1.25M)

True, that was a bit harsh of him. Uncharacteristically so. And it's especially cruel now that we've established that this is not a lie.

Attached: image.jpg (1268x857, 271K)

What is the point of the series if he's going to marry and date one of them?

PLEASE refrain from turning every 5toubun thread into a Nino thread.

But the kisser wasn't Nino. I'm a Ninofag and I can deduce that much.

That only means that there will development with it later on.

Yotsubabros are intellectual, but they gonna get the childhood friend cuck story.

But it's Nino's love story so of course it's going to be a Nino thread.

PLEASE refrain from turning every 5toubun thread into a Nino thread and support our favorite quint

Attached: _nakano_yotsuba_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_saiste_5809826fbf27f14eafd37f8cd5d733de.jpg (707x1000, 96K)

This is Nino and Fuutarou's love story. Nino just happened to be a quintuplet, so we get to see her sisters.

Attached: A13.png (1426x2048, 1.06M)

Attached: vcgg3uihrry21.png (646x993, 322K)

user, how dumb do you think I am?

Attached: IqWw5eiBvMy9-K0VYLquc3vi4AEFhxGGW4HqUqqI0jY.png (625x626, 30K)

I'm already supporting Nino.

It always has been.

Delete this right now

Attached: 152314218.png (898x810, 634K)

Miku's hair has grew a bit since scrambled eggs, back then it just reached the top of her tits

>I'm a Ninofag and I can deduce that much
But there is a reason why she would disguise herself to kiss him. Since she didn't want to get hated if she sucked at it.

Attached: M6.png (1426x2048, 948K)

Any color Yea Forumsnons here? Here's a template for donut Itsuki.

Attached: Itsuki nibble.png (650x1033, 144K)

What I don't understand is how there are still people who haven't realized Nino is the bride. Baffles me.

Attached: item_38422.jpg (400x224, 70K)

He just wants to have a comfy field trip with his bros, but the quints is really making it hard for him to enjoy his first ever bro time.

>Evens a best, odds a shit!
This

Attached: 1555052875685.jpg (3840x2160, 2.63M)

bros I feel like I’m gonna be mad disappointed at the next chapter

Oh shit. You might be on to something here. I always assumed the Kisser can't be Nino because Nino wouldn't need a disguise.

I beg of you to DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

>replying to a shitposter.

user, just leave them be.

If you are expecting Miku to get a good answer, yes, you will.

Attached: 1557440969831.png (1060x1240, 1.12M)

You probably won't because next chapter will be vol. 10's last chapter. Negi will probably drop some huge bomb similar to Nino's confession.

Yotsuba deserves happiness.

We all will be.

Ninofans are just angry about the evidence for miku, since she's ninos only real competition
So they get upset and tell themselves miku arguments lack logic

why not harem?
they're all gonna have quintuplets each.
it's 25 children.

Attached: 005.jpg (1200x1745, 520K)

Miku will commit sudoku once she learns that it literally took all of her sisters to help her out for her confession, especially after exclaiming that everything should be fair and equal between all the quints.

Nino stated she couldn't afford to care about appearances anymore. The reason she put off kissing him disguised is because she felt it wouldn't be as effective if she looked like Itsuki but now she's desperate and doesn't care about that anymore. She really wants to kiss him at the bells before they leave this trip

>Miku
>evidence
??????????

Dude, at least use a pic that doesn't directly contradict your theory
>bride has shorter locks on the side, and different bangs than nino
Don't be a brainlet

Attached: 1555844405541.png (796x629, 322K)

I hope the picture gets passed to another quint next chapter.

Nino is actually always embarrassed at what she does. She just tries to deal with it, but it seems a kiss was too much for her. After all, she did say he was going to kiss him. If she wasn't the kisser, why didn't she kiss him like she said she would?

Attached: 2.png (1426x2048, 796K)

Hand gestures barely even qualify as hints, brainlet.

Nino's hairstyle also changes through time, but it's still the most similar

Get more support for your quint, loser

Attached: 1558123327745.png (459x550, 286K)

Attached: soon again.gif (500x500, 396K)

This is the truth.
Evens > Odds

Attached: 1557716021262.png (864x559, 504K)

That picture shows her hair before it was fully prepared for the wedding day.

Attached: 1557548954011.png (764x364, 344K)

Harem ends are stupid
Irl, polygamy is almost exclusive to tribal cultures, where it's needed for survival.
It's just really unrelatable to have someone love 5 wives equally.
People don't even love their kids equally, try as they might.

Put down the fork, fatty

Attached: 1528218049343.jpg (459x229, 38K)

Nino can make herself look entirely like Miku without a wig. I don't think she's bound by hairstyle.

You know, the data that one uses in arguments.
Or do you think evidence means proof?

Sorry, but Itsuki owns Ninobitch

Attached: 1527943033961.png (500x2000, 365K)

But there's none of that for Miku.

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/soon again.gif/

This is your life

I love how dominant Nino looks when she's slapping Itsuki back.

But the pic doesn't actually resemble her hair style in particular
I think a bunch of people forget they're quints somehow

>Negi will probably drop some huge bomb similar to Nino's confession.
Since Negi loves his parallels, Fuutarou confesses to Nino

Ichikurs
Ninerds
Mikunts
Yotsubads
Itsukids

based

There is no evidence that miku is the main love interest?
You're saying negi is such a bad writer that he included a girl that was in love with the mc, in a "guess the bride" story, and left out any evidence, so she's the only one of five you could rule out, despite her actually liking the mc enough to confess?
Is that your argument?
I need to know to properly respond

Attached: 1557112506669.png (1426x2048, 875K)

I love Ichika
Also GoreToubun no Hanayome is the official romanization.

Attached: 006.png (1200x1740, 1.2M)

Please anything but that. FUCK Nino

The fact that you responded without any of said evidence is already enough. No need to reply anymore.

Where did this parallels meme start?
Whoever coined it needs to be smacked upside the head for using such an incorrect term for it.

Ninoverse

Yes

That reminds me, when's C96?
Is there any hope of further doujins down the line?

Not that guy, but she's definitely not the main love interest. There's no evidence to support that statement. She's a possible love interest. There's evidence for that.

he will apologize but it is a half truth

Attached: from a certain point of view.gif (498x199, 1.95M)

Oh, so you're a troll, ok

I would if I could, with all of my dicks.

Still 0 evidence, as expected.

HUG Ichika

Attached: 1552276595307.jpg (1270x2048, 286K)

... it's the same evidence
It's the same thing.
She can't be a possible love interest but be ruled out as the love interest
That's a contradiction

The hate is still here even after the last chapter?

You haven't told me what evidence you're asking for
I asked if you meant there was no evidence of her being a love interest, and you dodged the question

BASED

Attached: Fuuts chose Nino.png (2136x1024, 2.09M)

>... it's the same evidence
Why are you unable to post any of it?

What the fuck do you mean? I meant that negatively, and I really meant to say FUCK Nino because I hate her

The only hate fresh and lingering is Miku/Itsukifags being BTFO. They've reached new levels of delusions.

How do you get that Miku's anything more than the sweet, quiet, shy girl that is built to be the loser in these series? She was an also ran from the start.

The hate will be there until a nino centric chapter
Then they'll bask in her for awhile before resuming.
Unless said nino chapter involves fuu deciding he likes her, then it'll be over and they'll just be smug for eternity

Here you go Ichibro

Attached: ichika.gif (720x960, 1.65M)

>Read archived threads
>People say Ichika's score is an asspull
>Mikufags absolutely seething
>Ninofags true to themselves
There is no way the ending will satisfy people here.

>11 wedding dress
>We all know that Nino likes good, high quality of dressing
>Being choosy(?)
Coincidence?

Attached: 1558156801670.jpg (1124x1600, 330K)

Negi will be crucified no matter what.

Oh, I understand now
Apparently there's a couple of you who don't know what a love interest is, which is why you don't see evidence for it
A love interest is anyone who is involved, in any way, with strengthening romantic feelings towards another
So, miku falling more and more for fuu
Or nino doing the same
Ichika having a crush on him from the beginning
These all make them love interest
If fuu had feelings for yotsuba and itsuki, they'd become love interests even if they didn't return the love.
Even if fuu returns the feelings of any of the 3 girls, it doesn't make the others not be love interests until they move on.

Please tell me neither of you want me to list all the instances that miku showed strengthening feelings towards fuu, or vice versa, because we'll be here awhile. To do that to any of the three will take awhile

We start the story knowing that all five are possible love interests. What happens after that provides hints who the contenders and pretenders are. Miku's evidenceis pretty weak in that regard.

She doesn't take a lot of effort to fall for him like Nino.
She doesn't have a strong connection to his family like Itsuki or debatably Yotsuba.
She isn't his liaison between him and Papakano like Itsuki or Nino.
And she doesn't have a job that Fuutarou gets involved with like Ichika. Fuu and Ichika also end up in some other harem hijinks like the question of the bonfire dance.

There is no evidence that Miku is the main love interest. No lolikano, no bride hints, nothing. Literally the only thing in her favor was her popularity, and soon enough that won't be true anymore.

Attached: 5thMay2019.jpg (1200x900, 297K)

Attached: IMG_20190516_161618.jpg (408x468, 67K)

She can be a possible love interest but still have hints pointing against her being the bride. That's true of every quint but one.

11 dresses would be a sign of indecisiveness and not caring about fashion
Either they're playing the quint game or it's definitely not nino. I don't think any quint would be that indecisive and frivilous.

Next chapter is going to be a BIG one. I can't wait. Say it with me
NINO
NINO
NINO
NINO
NINO
NINO

Attached: 1557212519396.png (699x900, 794K)

Every now and then, I feel the need to post this screencap of two epic posts from a while back.

Attached: Miku is not the kisser.png (1600x900, 143K)

no you idiot

it's 5x2+1

all the quints are getting married at once

A SHIT

So?
This is why so many people are getting mad at the nino bros
Someone talks about another quint merely not being ruled out
Ninobros swoop in and say "no, nino is the only one with NO loser flags. Why won't you accept that it's already over."
Like this isn't a fucking romcom and the whole point is to guess the bride and wait and see.

I’m afraid it’ll be big for a reason that hurts Nino. Though I’m afraid of this for every chapter

>doesn't take a lot of effort
Explain?
Not to be biased, She puts the effort on practicing her cooking because of one of Uesugi's type of trait in a girl is a good cook, assuming he takes it seriously.

That could also mean that she didn't care how she looked as long as he kissed him.

And that was even before this little gem happened

Attached: this is how you react to being told to chase your crush.png (1061x904, 630K)

That could make sense, except the sign on the outside said uesuigi/nakano

*she

What do Nino's toes taste like?

Miku's got strong feelings for Fuu. I don't think anyone disputes that. What we are questioning is whether she's the bride. I don't think the evidence there is particularly strong. Ichika and Nino probably have the best cases. Itsuki's always hanging around because of first girl stuff and all of her ambiguity.

Attached: image.jpg (1478x499, 144K)

wHaT?

Nino said that she would settle it all. Let's see what comes out from it.

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Not that guy, but look
>Nino declares that she wants to kiss Fuuts
>Tries to kiss him during the day but is cockblocked by Ichika
>Tries to meet him at night but is cockblocked again by Ichika
>Trip is literally at an end and Fuutarou is by himself near the bell. All of the quints are nearby and dressed up like Itsuki because of their grandfather
So you're telling me that at this moment, her last possible chance to do it, Nino just gives up? Does that sound like Nino? That really doesn't sound like a reasonable conclusion.

So much for that.

Sounds like filler.

If next chapter is a Nino chapter, the threads are going to be fun. Can't wait.

Attached: 1557976603557.png (1349x963, 1.98M)

The only thing that wierds me out about nino being the kisser is the body language
The meek, lean forward and basically invite fuu to kiss her (she slipped, which is why she fell into him with the kiss) doesn't seem like her style.
Not to mention her hiding it.

She said before that if she kiss Futaro it will not be effective because she looks like Itsuki but when she learned that even Ichika has a romantic feelings towards Futaro she don't "care about appearances anymore".

Yes. It doesn't make sense, and it's never addressed again. She wanted to kiss him, she must have done it. She is not the type to back out.

Attached: 1557981115623.png (1621x807, 2.54M)

While I want Nino to be the kisser, remember that Nino and Maruo’s chat got offscreened. He could’ve been keeping her on a tighter leash. There’s always an opportunity for things to not be what may be the most obvious answer, just because Negi isn’t always straightforward until later. Or maybe it was her, we can’t know for sure.

>The meek, lean forward and basically invite fuu to kiss her
Seems like Nino to me? She 100% seemed like she would have done something like that with Kintarou. Nino is so sweet and dainty when it comes to her love interest.

>NINO A SHIT
>R-RED HERRING
>P-P-PLEASE STOP MAKING EVERY THREAD ABOUT NINO
Holy fuck watching this breakdown in real time is exhilarating and I can't wait until Nino becomes the bride. I swear someone is going to an hero over it.

Well, Nino is pretty fucking awkward when she gets embarrassed

It will be glorious.

Nino is not the type that could easily give up. She is a brakeless train

A lot of weddings have at least 2 dresses. In some Asian countries, having many dresses is a way of flaunting one's wealth.

And it's not unheard of to have a lot of dresses.
nytimes.com/2009/12/13/fashion/weddings/13FIELD.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bride-defends-decision-five-wedding-13226676
insideweddings.com/news/fashion/pros-and-cons-wearing-multiple-wedding-dresses/2723/

I did too, me fucking nino would be bad for her, and I really meant I'd FUCK Nino.

>making a stupid kiss face and trying her best to reach Fuutarou's lips which are much taller than her
>falls over from pushing forward on her tip toes too far
>embarrassed about the kiss because she sucked at it and it was a mess
This is exactly Nino and everything she was worried about

I love how every thread is just naturally all about Nino.

Yeah, the problem is people keep acting like the bride is the only source of info on who's the love interest.
All we know about the bride is that she has pierced ears, and hair long enough to put up, which can be any of them (2 years is enough to grow a foot of hair)
Literally all the "hints" in the future are circumstantial and haven't been explained enough to confirm any one quint.
So the current love plot actually matters. How fuu interacts with ichika, miku, and nino actually matter.
That's why, at the moment, the only 2 actually in the race is nino and miku (since fuu currently can't trust ichika)

Indeed.

On the other hand, if Nino somehow loses the ones doing an hero will be others.

But people are looking for foreshadowing or anything deeper than "Miku likes Fuutarou" as some sort of evidence or hint towards Miku being the bride but there's nothing.

>Yeah, the problem is people keep acting like the bride is the only source of info on who's the love interest.

Attached: 1920.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Sounds like shit

>Snakefag
Kill it with fire.

Nino not kissing him there isn't the same as giving up
Also, the narration by fuu heavily implies he had another quint in mind that day, as he said that day he started thinking about the bride differently, but fuu had no reason at that moment to think he was kissed by nino. He expressly didn't know who kissed him.

Yeah. Nino proably is the kisser if you think about it. She has no reason to stop.

>Yeah, the problem is people keep acting like the bride is the only source of info on who's the love interest.
What are you talking about? The bride and the wedding are the major source of foreshadowing.

Attached: 1555969026723.png (160x177, 30K)

You all three described nino differently and said "this is exactly how nino would act"
Do you see now how some people would think she wouldn't act that way?

Ninofags certainly remind me of Masamune-kun's Yoshinofags. Let's see how it turns out this time.

>Nino declares that she wants to kiss Fuuts
Nino declares she wants to kiss him because she wanted to make him conscious of her.
That was her goal the entire trip.
Pic related is Nino during Scramble Egg and after Scramble Egg.The situation doesn't really changed for her,she worried about the exact same thing.

Attached: 006.jpg (1564x720, 426K)

Nino is literally one of his prime two suspects to be the kisser, along with Ichika.

And we know Nino has been on his mind ever since her confession.

Those descriptions of her do not contradict one another.

No because there are lines even in love and war. After all, we live in a civilized society with morals and ethics. To that end, bitches and whores are naturally hateful. The betraying family and friends variety especially so.

>Let's insert all these foreshadowing/symbolism about Nino being the bride.
>And now we let Miku win.

Nah, that ain't gonna happen.

Attached: image.jpg (267x279, 45K)

I have a theory that delusional Ninofags are the same bunch of supporters who thought that Liverpool was going to win the PL.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKkhRCKqlEo

That's kind of my point
If there was a moment he started thinking nino was special, it was the confession, not scrambled eggs.
He specifically said it was the scrambled egg trip that made him think differently of the bride, but when he says later that he couldn't dismiss feelings anymore, he remembered ninos confession, which happened before the trip.

>Also, the narration by fuu heavily implies he had another quint in mind that day, as he said that day he started thinking about the bride differently, but fuu had no reason at that moment to think he was kissed by nino. He expressly didn't know who kissed him.
He suspect Nino because he is actually denying the possibility of her being the kisser for some reason. See Btw, nice quads.

Nobody cares, they even fucking apologized to Ichika.

it's not even the same hand posture. Because they are the quints with similar habits, a tiny difference is still a great deal, yet Mikufags still couldn't comprehend it.

Like grandpa said, they sure lack love.

God no. Aki and Nino are best girls.

Miku doesn’t even get haremshit scenes like Nino or Ichika.

I argued against her being the kisser above, but this is explained away as the fact that she knew he didn’t know who she was, because she ran away after failing. Again, it’s meant to be ambiguous, Nino is a logical choice but we won’t know why she didn’t if she didn’t, unless it’s revealed to us.

She doesn't know if Fuutarou knew it was her who kissed him. She also still notices he's avoiding her, but she does know that she's the only one, to her knowledge, that's done anything to or with Fuu because of her feelings at that point.

That's why she's uncertain.

How much of a brainlet are you?

This.

What are you talking about? The descriptions complement each other.

That makes too much sense for Ichikafags.

Learn English for 3 more years ESL-kun.

It's not about the girls. All these smug posts claiming that Nino will win remind me of Yoshinofags doing the same before the last chapter of the manga.

This actually isn’t a horrible point. He has a distinction between the two. Now it could be because he doesn’t want to assume things, though the only quint he would apparently have an inkling of is Miku. It’s possible that the kisser and Nino being separate in his head is simply temporary and they’ll merge, or perhaps not.

I think he did start thinking of her as special by the kiss, because he wasn't able to make up his mind on her after she confessed. The kiss probably made him make up his mind.

they all have the same last name retard

Ichika isn't the bride because the kisser ran away and Ichika's ankle was sprained at the time.

Miku can't be the bride because she admits that she hasn't made any move on Fuutarou since her pseudo-confession and Fuutarou is able to see through her Itsuki disguise.

Yotsuba probably isn't the bride because the kisser's running form was too unathletic.

Itsuki can't be ruled out just yet, but her agenda so far has been to make Fuutarou remember the original Rena (Yotsuba) so it doesn't make much sense for her to have kissed Fuutarou under the bell at that time.

Meanwhile, Nino has a lot going for her.
>declared she would kiss Fuutarou before the trip ended
>Fuutarou is wearing the bracelet during the wedding
>The wedding hall is like a castle
>Fuutarou was like a prince on a white horse (motorcycle)
>Nino's comment about the ear piercings
>Fuutarou's ideal girl traits matching up with Nino
>Raiha looking directly at Nino during the transition from the wedding scene where Raiha is looking at the bride
>etc.

The only way any other quint can be the bride is if Negi is literally just planting all of these foreshadowing details for Nino (while giving none to the other quints) solely for the purpose of a complete ass pull switcharoo with zero foreshadowing. Hence the only defense anti-Ninofags have this point is cries of "red herring". Going by the details present in the manga up until this point, Nino is clearly the bride.

Attached: nino run.png (256x952, 244K)

Get with the times, Nino is all these threads care about now

>Tries to kiss him during the day but is cockblocked by Ichika
Hey, Nino cockblocked Ichika first.

I am pretty sure you are confessing our pure Nino with that greasy old man lover Miku

They don't contradict each other.

It is undeniable that the kisser is most likely Nino or Ichika.

Only one element is a foreshadow, the bracelet.
The earrings hint at ichika, the hair length hint at miku and itsuki.
Other things are people assuming it's foreshadowing because they think they know which quint will win.
But things like the venue being a reference to ninos prince charming kink aren't necessarily a foreshadow, even if she wins, because any of the nakanos would get married in a giant, fancy place. Their apartment was described as a mansion. They're fucking rich.

I've seen this in a dozen series. People want to be right so badly that they look for everything that could even possibly be a sign that they are, and become convinced it was intentional.
Mangaka are rarely that thorough and detailed. Most will just be coincidences.

This. Also
>Itsuki can't be ruled out just yet, but her agenda so far has been to make Fuutarou remember the original Rena (Yotsuba) so it doesn't make much sense for her to have kissed Fuutarou under the bell at that time.
Itsuki was thinking that she became bold for grabbing his arm. She clearly didn't kiss him.

Attached: K5.png (1115x1600, 570K)

>Harem manga without a harem end

It's going to be a double bait and switch. Wedding with one girl and the others as brides maids to then reveal that that girl was the last to be married to him and is therefore worst girl.

>The earrings hint at ichika
You must be forgetting the scene where Nino says that she wants to get her ears pierced before she puts on a wedding dress.

Fun fact: The bride did not have earrings in the oneshot (before this plot point was created most likely)

>Nino: "I want my wedding to be in a castle"
>Raiha: "Wow, this reception hall is like a castle"
Deny this one, cunt

>>Itsuki was thinking that she became bold for grabbing his arm. She clearly didn't kiss him.

Oh wow. Good catch, user

Except he was literally thinking about miku when he got kissed.
And then was surprised he couldn't be sure who it was, which implies he suspect miku was the kisser.
Or he thought if he used love for one, he could use it on all. It's not definitive

>Ichika isn't the bride because the kisser ran away and Ichika's ankle was sprained at the time.
She literally says that her ankle didn't hurt her..
>because the kisser's running form was too unathletic.
That's dumb and you know it.
>and Fuutarou is able to see through her Itsuki disguise.
Yhat was a one time moment. Doesn't mean he can do it every time.

>Miku can't be the bride because she admits that she hasn't made any move on Fuutarou since her pseudo-confession and Fuutarou is able to see through her Itsuki disguise.
Didn't happen.

Have a pic.

Attached: 1556067242254.jpg (1668x964, 989K)

Rope-kun is waiting for Yotsuba

Yeah, but they're not marrying fuutarou five times, so there'd be other names than uesugo

People who hated what she did obviously care. Redemption should be long and hard and earned. And even then one truly never forgives oneself of horrible sins that were committed. Ichika got off scot-free and no consequences, which counterproductive as that makes her less likeable.

PARTY IS OVER... NINO WIN!

>nino gets chloroformed
Serves her fucking right

In Scramble eggs he was still confused about love and shit. He only started thinking about it seriously after that arc. The Nino in his mind that made him can't make fun of other's feeling wasn't when she confessed, but after Scramble eggs

Attached: F104A101-0912-48A5-8A90-3D833FBDAA07-1077-000000AC4F7F3EF2.jpg (1115x1600, 491K)

> Aki
Don't remind me the girl who won because first girl aura, author doesn't have a ball to drop a bomb after giving many hints and foreshadowing to other girl.

Nobody cares. Nino also tried to sabotage Miku and understood Ichika. Ichika got her redemption already and moved onw. Everyone is now too busy arguing why Nino is the bride.

Because Masamune author is a hack and doesn't have balls to drop a bomb. What a waste of time to read that shit and many dramas in final for nothing.

>knows Miku likes him
>knows Nino likes him
>only thinks about Nino and the kisser when saying this to Yotsuba
>suspects Nino to be the kisser
Hmmm

Attached: fuuts thinks Nino is the kisser and he's taking her seriously.png (2146x1491, 2.53M)

I hate this good sir, but i'm gonna need sauce on this.

Attached: 1557114144611.png (1375x693, 943K)

>ninobros in hyper defense mode
For fucks sake, no one's ruling out nino as the bride, or even saying she's not in the lead, but you can't rewrite every scene of every chapter to be signs nino wins. That's not healthy, and it shits up every thread.

>Nino: "I want my wedding to be in a castle"

When did she say this?

Let me just say this: I've been reading manga for 20+ years and I have never been wrong about which girl the MC ends up with. I even knew Chihiro was going to win in TWGOK long before many realized it. I have a perfect track record. Nino is the bride.

Attached: 1557624667943.jpg (1445x1131, 215K)

>Except he was literally thinking about miku when he got kissed.
What?
And then was surprised he couldn't be sure who it was, which implies he suspect miku was the kisser.
What the fuck? Are you delusional?

see BTFO

Nino's not going to be the bride and she's not in the lead. I'd actually only put her ahead of Ichika.

Nevermind, thanks user

Who's going to win in bokuben and domekano then?

>he suspect miku was the kisser
Literally never happened.

Same here (except I didn't follow twogk), but I also guessed side pairings and even my crack ships come true, but this series has me stumped.
So take that as you will.

>bokuben
Fumino.
>domekano
Rui.

That's not how you spell Neko

I'm not that user but Rui is so obviously going to win domekano that I don't even know why you asked.
Never read Bokuben so I won't comment on that one.

so worst girls like always

>prince charming riding atop a white horse
It came true, though. The other verse must wait another 5 years to happen.

>>domekano
>Rui.
Hahahahaha.

Right before the girl ran up and kissed him, he was gloating to himself about being able to ID miku
The kisser literally interrupted him talking about it

I went and reread chapter 68. There's no indication he was thinking about Miku during that chapter. Her name doesn't come out of his mouth. She isn't mentioned in any context regarding him.

The only possible indication is right before the kiss when he's chuckling to himself about not being fooled by them again because he was able to identify her, but that's just as much to do with thinking about the other quints as well.

But then he gets kissed and realizes he can't identify the kisser at that point. Basically, he really doesn't know shit after all. Whatever love he used to identify Miku, it wasn't romantic.

As far as Nino goes, he said he was stumped by her confession. He wasn't reciprocating her feelings in the slightest. He had no idea what to do with them. That first confession didn't make her special. It made him confused because he had no feelings for her, and he had absolutely no idea how to respond in such a situation. He was totally unprepared for it.

The Nino scene that showed up in his mind in 72 came from chapter 71. It wasn't chapter 60 he was thinking of. In chapter 71, he was seen specifically checking her lips at the very end in such a way that implied he was seriously thinking she was the kisser.

The eventual bride became special on that day because that kiss was the moment he became awakened to love, but he still had no idea who it was. We see in the next few chapters that he's investigating who it is. He checks Ichika, decides he should stop. He checks Nino and thinks, "There's no way, right?" After she had him blushing all over earlier in the chapter.

Yup.

I don't want to backpeddle, but for Bokuben I could also see it having a non-ending and just focusing on each character's personal growth rather than giving closure to any romance.

No one is in the lead. All the quints are above Ichika though because of her lie. So it's Nino=Miku=Yotsuba=Itsuki> Ichika.

>There's no indication he was thinking about Miku during that chapter. Her name doesn't come out of his mouth. She isn't mentioned in any context regarding him.
Why would someone do this? Go on the internet and tell lies

Bros, i was kidding when i said there would be 24/7 parties...
Stop this...

Attached: 1555326812428.jpg (432x576, 111K)

Ichika unironically has more chances than Yotsuba or Itsuki now

Then he was thinking about Miku for a moment BEFORE he got kissed, not during the kiss, not after the kiss.

I hate that I can’t tell whether the 3 heart cards confirms 45 out or if it’s just an annoying misdirection.

I am talking from Futarou's POV. Her lie put a dent on their relationship, but he has no special feelings for anyone.

I misstsuki.

Attached: 1555919569177.png (1009x1281, 599K)

You're being ridiculous
I didn't say "the entire time"
I said "when he got kissed"
Which is true.

Ninobros where are we going to hide when Nino is rejected by Fuutarou?

The obvious girl wins. And it's ALWAYS obvious. 5toubun is not different.

No, it's not. You are implying the kiss made him think about Miku, which is simply false.

I'm not him but Ruifags are btfo and on suicide watch. That's not even a contest now. There's a reason those threads are dead lately. Ruifags up and vanished. After this series is over, I wouldn't doubt the same thing happening. Nobody gonna sit there and take shit in the face.

That's funny. Sasuga has been making endgame HinaxNat pics since forever like they were married. She openly wanted people to listen to Hina's anime ending song and made a joke out of Rui's depressing loser song. Now that Hina is moving in, he's about to finally realize she always had feelings for him.

PS Rui is a snake slut bitch that sure seems happy for someone that just broke up. Chef gonna get some pussy soon.

Why would he reject his wife?

It means ichika feels 45 are out
Which doesn't mean much
But, looking back, it's always been 123 show. Note that itsuki is acting differently now, and the other notice it. Her fuu interest is different than the rest somehow.

I won’t hide, I’ll express my disappointment despite knowing I might get posts laughing despite trying to be reasonable about things.

That's an outlandish accusation
I said he was thinking about her to begin with

You seem very invested and I hope you have sex

Your falseflagging is really bad.

4 might be repress her feelings, but that sounds more and more unlikely considering how happy she was all the time helping her sisters. 5 doesn't love him, that is obvious. One of them is the OG Lolikano and I believe there is no way the OG can win. But that's just my opinion.

Attached: 1015382.jpg (1000x869, 225K)

No need to hide since she won't get rejected. If Negi wanted her to be rejected he would have done it long ago. Worst case scenario she gives up on him, but that's also highly unlikely.

I've been involved in a lot of Toubun threads, but I've never actually felt like I was dumber reading the stuff in one until this one. Holy shit.

Attached: 1551840388883.png (570x539, 319K)

Aw, thanks for the concern but I already have been with my wife since 07'. People who talk about having sex like it's some kind of point to prove are usually kids.

Nino is gay.

>If Negi wanted her to be rejected he would have done it long ago.
???

So you agree that he stopped thinking about her
when the kisser came and didn't think about her again right?

Nice catch. I guess that narrows it down to Nino or Miku right there.

Love it. Great work

gay for her sisters with a side of Fuutaro, yes. She also causes others to become gay.

I suspect yotsuba was OG lolikano.
Fits with the friend stealing comment, and lolikano said fuu was someone they needed right now, which is how yotsubas felt from the start.
I think itsuki saying the quote is a red herring, because like the "love" comment, it's gonna be revealed as a hand-me-down saying

For Fuutarou

Just fucking rename the series to Miku in the Middle.

Arc 1: Miku falls in love with Fuutarou.
Arc 2: Ichika agrees to help Miku win the Fuutbowl.
Arc 3: Miku tells Ichika to fight for Fuut too.
Arc 4: Miku brings the sisters back together after Fuutarou fails to do so.
Arc 5: Fuutarou hugs Miku in the end.
Arc 6: All the girls conspire to help Miku go on a date with Fuutarou.

One of the most important pieces of marriage advice I ever heard was, "Don't marry your wife for the sex. It's overrated."

DISCUSSION
DOESN'T
MATTER

You guys are like the quints in taking Fuutarou's feelings for granted like the person himself is irrelevant in their love, he's still taking this all in and his "halfway through" grand arc still hasn't been done yet, there's just not enough content to talk about the ending right now.

Attached: 1540133472966.jpg (416x468, 90K)

Welp, there goes another red herring

What's with Yea Forums finally releasing omake for volume 4? Because dropout did it?

Ch86 soon the bride Nino smug comeback

Attached: 86.jpg (340x317, 86K)

Just so you know, Fuut thought of Miku for a sec because he realized he used LOVE to figure who she was. It wasn't actual love, he was proud that he was able to use LOVE which is an term the quint family calls which he wanted to learn by the end of the trip. He still can't instinctively tell the quints apart currently but he'll eventually become an pro.

Negi sure is a genius again, huh
Not even a week ago everyone was calliing him a hack

Yes, if Fuutarou wanted to reject her, he would have stopped her right in the pic of . She basically announced she was going to make him fall in love with her. That shows he wasn't going to reject her in the first place. Fuutarou is not the kind of guy to lie about his feelings.

Yeah, but that's been the case for awhile.
Of course, uesugi has really only worked in food service, so it's not impossible that he reopens the cafe no matter who he marries.

Cringe

I assume so yes. I feel like they’ve talked about going back and doing them, but as it is it seems as if they did I just to compete. They were already TLed I think, just needed to TS it

Obviously. You don't marry for that.

>bell jingles in previous panel

Attached: 1556728378832.jpg (740x1022, 518K)

I think you missed a couple arcs, cause they're the school ones
Also, the legend that binds was just establishing the 3 girls are now actively interested, not just miku.

>Of course, uesugi has really only worked in food service
Have you forgotten about his job as a tutor? :^))))

>Miku loses her memory after Fuutarou and Nino get hitched
JUST

He would have rejected her, she stopped him from doing so. Right now, anyone confessing would be rejected, because Futarou isn't in love. He simply isn't.

Are we getting early spoilers?

It's almost like hackposting was made by seething waifufags or something

One more to the collection! Nino haters, have another of the red herrings you love so much!

Seems like people haven't had their daily bread yet. Seething on an empty stomach isn't healthy you know.

Attached: 1556976721869.png (728x1547, 578K)

This will be a nice meme. user can just pretend the other girls don't exist, and this manga ended at chapter 85.

>she stopped him from doing so
Why would he listen to her when she said that she will make him know how much he loves him? Why stop the rejection? He is not the type to prolong these kind of scenarios for no reason.
>because Futarou isn't in love
This is not the reaction of someone who wasn't charmed.

Attached: 1557375135181.png (880x2048, 909K)

If he was thinking about her, the kiss certainly knocked it out of him. He knew enough about her to identify her earlier in the day (and he boasted to Ichika about it), but still couldn't recognize the kisser. He realized after the kiss, that in the end, he still didn't know shit about the girls.

So either the kisser was someone else, or he knows nothing about Miku. But we see he figured out she has feelings for him from the events of 67 specifically, so clearly he knows her well enough.

I'm relatively new to these threads but are Miku's fans usually delusional like this?

I hope they have a water pond, a small tank can't hold all the red herrings now.

>literally

Attached: 1557122595774.png (1357x1281, 1.78M)

Especially when it comes time to have kids.
Only unmarried people think it's all fun.
Being told you can only have sex on specific days, and that you can't have sex for 2 days before that window, and then needing to cut the time you have sex down to half and hour or less because work ran late, have dinner and you have to get up early in the morning, etc.
When sex becomes a chore, it loses a lot of charm.
Some women feel like sex after kids is far better, probably because it's not happening because of planning, or lack of control, lol
You definitely have more sex than unmarried people though

>This is not the reaction of someone who wasn't charmed.
I was going to reply seriously but since you think that there is no reason to discuss at all. I guess Futarou will tell Miku that he loves someone already then.

Yes, but every other quintfags as well.

It was definitely actual love.
Remember the Japanese word for love is not merely eros love.

Attached: 1558112392011.png (1075x1518, 1.29M)

He's literally doing that as a side gig while employed at the cafe

Sorry I'm shitposting and I thought I was being extremely clever when I realized that Miku is literally the middle child and thought "Miku in the Middle" was a pretty catchy title and wanted to share it with you guys.

Plus I hate how loved Miku is but my girl Yotsuba is being treated like an extra.

Attached: 1558112492208.png (1075x1518, 1.59M)

Ninofags are the worst.

Her moment will come. I believe.

Attached: image.jpg (933x1086, 379K)

Saved. Great catch.

Actually, he only started working at the cafe when he lost his tutoring job.

Are you delusional? He doesn't have feelings for any of them, retard. His goal throughout the arc was to use LOVE to distinguish the quints and he realized he used it and figured out who Miku was which made him proud and full of himself till he got kissed and couldn't tell who she was.

Another Mikufag delusion.

Show me one fanbase that's without delusions.
> thesis with 40 pages
Creepy, all of them.

Attached: disdain.jpg (1193x675, 85K)

Nino was expecting a rejection
She interrupted him and told him to wait and let her demonstrate her feelings.
He later said that he wasn't able to dismiss peoples feelings like he used to.
So, all we know for certain is that, at a minimum, fuu was respecting ninos feelings.
Maybe more, definitely not less.

SEETHING

Attached: image.jpg (1500x2121, 912K)

When Fuutarou will choose Nino again Miku will react to like Ichika?

Artur level of being delusional.

I don't think he was going to reject her, but he was clearly swayed by her efforts.

He was probably going to say something like, "I don't think I'm ready for romance yet" or "I think it's best to wait until after graduation".

>Are you delusional?
Most Mikufags genuinely believe Fuutarou has feelings for Miku. Reddit, Artur, discord trannies, etx are that delusional.

It's gotten worse since that one guy put out his thesis.

The scene where he recognized miku started with him not recognizing her, and then a few chapters later he confused miku again. If he could always recognize miku, then he'd never have been fooled by ichika.
Negi made it a one off to keep the suspense. It doesn't prove or rule out anything.

Why the hell does Negi prolong Lolikano arc and not resolve it in Kyoto?

So since he’s a tutor again Fuutaro doesn’t need to keep his job right? Also now that I think about it, isn’t it kinda weird to invite one of your bosses to your wedding?

What do you guys think next chapter will be?
Refrain from bullshitting.

Yes, but this is one that has the highest concentrated amount of autism, thus those thesis

I'm not a Miku fan but I guess my tone wasn't frank enough, I was trying to convey my frustration that 99.9% of all the story arcs are just Mikumikumiku.

Nah, the casual reader would automatically think mikus the main girl.
Serious readers think negis trying to keep us on our toes.

They are ESLs who only like Miku for her looks in the early chapters. They lack the reading comprehension to understand the story and as a consequence, they live in their delusions instead.

Then what about the fact that the arcs are actually Ninoninonino?

Not seeing what changed. He's still a hack.

Arc 1: Nino hates Fuutarou for trying to change her family. Nino loves her sisters and hates change. Fuutarou points out she must love her sisters for it.
Arc 2: Fuutarou saves her from drowning. Nino starts to warm up to Fuutarou but is still hostile.
Arc 3: Nino discovers Kintarou, remembers young Fuuts and is charmed by him
Arc 4: The bond with Kintarou is created through the bracelet
Arc 5: Nino discovers Kintarou is Fuutarou, and gets angry with him
Arc 6: With the help of Miku, Nino finally accepts that it's fine to change
Arc 7: Nino confronts her father, telling them that they are doing fine by themselves, and that they are finally moving on, but her father still tries to drag her back. Fuutarou comes back and rescues her from her father, saying that he will "take care of his daughter". Nino discovers she is in love with him and confesses, but he doesn't hear her.
Act 8: Nino and Fuutarou are alone together. Nino thinks she won't run anymore and confesses directly. Fuutarou is left confused.
Act 9: Fuutarou avoids Nino, but Nino manages to confess a second time, and makes him awknowledge her feelings.
Act 10: Nino still tries to make Fuutarou fall in love with her, but her sisters are also in love with him. She loves her sisters, but also Fuutarou, and moves to do something for all of them, since she loves them all. In the process she enters in conflict with Miku and Ichika.
Act 11: She makes up with Ichika and the rest. She discovers there is finally something they all like and that they can discuss about, like the old times.

Tell me user. Which one seems more befitting of a main heroine? The one with actual development or the generic moeblob?

Attached: x16.png (1070x1600, 816K)

>there is no way the OG can win
The first page of chapter 33 makes me think otherwise.

Attached: x2.png (1426x2048, 981K)

If it makes you feel any better, I think miku is the main love interest, but yotsuba is best girl
I kinda hope she marries takaeda.

I kinda want another fast forward to the wedding but I don't think we'll get that that again till the winner is revealed.

修学旅行編クライマックス!
五つ子だちの恋と絆の行方は...!?

>the casual reader would automatically think mikus the main girl.
No.

I've posted this a few times already
>last chapter of a 428 volume= bombshell
>big lolikano, rena, stalker or a combination reveal
>proper flashforward or even better, FLASHBACK
>Fuutarou's response to Miku, or all the quints this trip, likely wholesome

You're literally the only one ITT claiming he's a genius though, Negi

>he doesn't have feelings for any of them
He has feelings for all of them. Why do you think he was so determined to stay in their life when the chance to leave came up

I obviously meant he doesn't have affection towards any of them yet.

No, it's often expected.

>drowning
?

Charmed != in love.
He was definitely charmed even if he isn't in love with her.

>Ichika got her redemption already

How does it feel to get absolutely blown the fuck out? You absolute mongrel.

Finding out who the other lolikano is, and who the stalker is

Nino is kind of a bitch. But if she doesn't win I'm going to love watching Ninofags go on a melt down.

I was gonna call that one guy on this thread Artur, but even Artur's more intelligent than this.

I think if Fuutarou can still handle with both jobs, he has no reason to stop. To him the more money the better

It's more than one fanbase that has such a thesis.
Pretty much all of them take their headcanon for granted and don't question it anymore.
Pathetic.

Attached: 1557520328259.png (698x658, 78K)

>Negi sure is a genius again
No one said that

>but even Artur's more intelligent than this.
Did you not read his thesis?

>Nino said that she would settle it all. Let's see what comes out from it.
Nothing works as she planned it's always like that with her
>If next chapter is a Nino chapter
Maybe the next chap or the last page

Yeah, but now there's a 50/50 chance he met all of them

Chapter 50

Attached: x14.png (1426x2048, 895K)

Except he wasn't fooled by Ichika. He suspected it wasn't the real Miku because he knew she wouldn't say something like that.

And at any rate, you're talking about something that happened weeks later. The kiss happened on the same day--a few hours later at most. If Miku was that heavily on his mind, it's logical to guess he would have at least tried to ask if it was her.

>Akitards

Stop raiding our threads with your shit taste

When you are being cautious to your crush

Attached: IMG_20190518_155822.jpg (500x980, 179K)

It's not like negi can't slip in an extra chapter in a volume if needed right?

Attached: yotsuCTF.png (402x402, 83K)

True but there's only one OG Lolikano.

Don't think Ninofags have one incoming 5toubun no Hanayome but they have all these red herring images. Ichikafags don't have any, I don't think they even believe Ichika will win. Itsukifags are waiting for first girl/main girl power and natural flow of Fuutarou-Itsuki relationship, though lately she's been more of a joke.

Except we know he does.
Having affection doesn't mean he's interested, no. I'll completely agree that he's not interested in any of them
But he definitely cares about all of them, and he definitely used love to spot miku, and all signs point to him eventually using love to spot the rest. It's probably how he figures out rena

>artur: intelligent enough to create a "thesis"
>user: lack basic reading comprehension
maybe artur is pretty smart after all, not IQ 100+ smart, but compare to average mikufags...

I don't think they're red herrings 'cause Itsuki would have eaten them already if so.

He's not in love with any of the quints, dammit, but he is thinking about love now in the aftermath of the kiss.

How dense are you?

Nice catch

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you jealous Fuuts, one rare Fuuts only Nino has the power to bring out.

Attached: Jealous Fuuts.png (1022x521, 570K)

The chapter will end with Maruo finding out this sisters' war and go nuts

Ninobros have a really long one. It's called the manga.

Attached: YdOTGa2t9finfJ7Etz_yHowAwbmuyBSu48r_6WLmk-I.png (625x626, 36K)

>but he is thinking about love now in the aftermath of the kiss.
Why do you think he did? Are YOU that dense?

I'm saying the narrative laid the ground work that negi could use to justify it.
Just like Nino talking about getting her ears pierced.
Every girl that gets a hint at being the bride almost always gets an excuse he could use to dismiss it. It's intentional so we never know for sure if something's a red herring or not

>Maruo
Who cares about that cuck?

I just said why.

>He is not in love with any of the quints
You don't know that. The proof is the fact that he is taking love seriously now.

she's so fucking hot.

The Maruo neglect and perhaps convincing to accept the relationship stuff is the only reason I can still believe in a Nino win. Just because it’s something that definitely feels like it needs to happen.

Fuck off back to discord, Artur.

And that doesn't prove he has feelings.

He IS thinking about romantic love (in general) after Nino's confession and the kiss. He's not in love right now.

I can believe in it for a lot of reasons.

>Ninofags say their posts cause butthurt
>Their reaction to this
lol I love seeing hypocrites throw tantrums

I can almost guarantee we'll find out Maruo just married the mom on her death bed so the girls wouldn't have to go live with their shitty deadbeat abandoning father. But that's also why the grandpa never got along with him, because he didn't woo his daughter.
To be fair, Maruo definitely has love. He can tell the girls apart

I’m just a skeptic for things I like

He doesn't know that either, user, so I think it's fair to say he's not IN love with anyone because he doesn't know how to be yet.

>They were already TLed I think
Funny they didn't have time to TL them until they got competition.

Alright I know it's not a Domekano thread but as a fan of both, I just gotta ask. Why do you think Rui is going to win when it's obvious she's gonna be chef'd in a few chapters? Rui is not even on the radar anymore nor is there going to be a reasonable way to bring them back together. Plus the barricades to bang town are gone between Natsuo and Hina so what's going to stop them?

Attached: tumblr_pl6z7we8rp1tvkk7bo2_500.png (500x279, 142K)

Why does Nino have so many parallels bros?

Because she's the bride.

>, unless it’s revealed to us
Revealed the kisser=bride before the end of the manga kek

NINO WINS
SNAKEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
MIKUFAGS ALREADY DEAD
ITSUKIFAGS EATING THEMSELVES INTO A COMA
YOTSUBROS (all 3 of them) DON'T CARE

That's fair.

You don't know that either, user.

Attached: DRwXq-gXcAc4gdn.jpg (300x364, 26K)

it's pretty gay that this shitty manga won't get a harem ending
fuck factionfags

>It's not about the girls. All these smug posts claiming that Nino will win remind me of Yoshinofags doing the same before the last chapter of the manga

But Aki was like Nino with all the hints. Maido was a shit like Miku
Yoshinofags=Mikufags

This

>Miku confesses
>Ninofags become MORE certain of their win
>Mikufags become LESS certain of their win
How does Negi do it?

I care. Fuck you Maruo did nothing wrong

The magic of good writing.

Unrelated but does anyone think that Nino often has really tired eyes/bags under her eyes? I was wondering if she had the sleeping drugs because she has trouble sleeping or some shit. In the recent chapter it looked like that too. Though I could just be seeing things.

Attached: 1557183263215.gif (729x728, 275K)

We’re going to make it ichikabros

I became even less certain of Nino’s win cause Miku got a wedding parallel and Ichika got redeemed pretty well

>Yoshinofags=Mikufags
More like,
Akifags = Itsukifags
Yoshinofags = not itsukifags
Main girl will always win baby.

It seems like Despairchads are still winning

>Miku got a wedding parallel
Which is?

Compared to how many wedding parallels for Nino?

Most of the parallels for Nino don't really prove much of anything, just like Miku's doesn't. They're cherries on top of stronger hints for each of the five.

All the quints darkened looking through the window

Post pic

It was a lie. She was lying about being the only Lolikano.
Serves her right

Parallels and foreshadowing are arguably the least important hints until they're confirmed to be actually relevant to the plot.

But if one girl gets a string of them, maybe it's worth noting. That's about the only way they do become significant.

Disregarding the quint you support. Who do you think feels more like the heroine right now and why?

>Yoshinofags=Mikufags
Equally delusional too. Masamune manga was garbage and dragged out, but the entire premise of the story was the relationship between Aki and MC. Anyone that thought Aki would lose was straight up retarded.

Nino because she's shoved into everything even when she doesn't belong and Negi uses her to resolve all conflict.

>Ichika got redeemed pretty well
the damage is done, fuutarou's affection point for her is really low now. Unless she is the kisser, the rebound will never happens.

By botching her confession and making it one of the worst chapters in the manga

That makes no sense. Futarou had issues with Nino and Itsuki before and they made up. Ichika can just apologize later in the manga but she probably isn't planning to.

Nino since her development was much better done than the others. See

Go check 68 for the other part.

Attached: 73965127-5A22-4C43-BCB6-9171649C34F7.jpg (599x318, 30K)

Nino didn't tell lies straight at his face.

I dunno about that. Fuutarou seems to be able to roll with the punches. Remember how volatile Nino was? Even then he never really seemed to dislike her in the way you would expect him to. In fact, he kept reaching out to her (even when it wasn't about his job being on the line) the entire time.
I can't see him giving up on any of the quints. He's in way too deep at this point.

Alright might not be chapter 68 I don’t remember. I don’t like retreading SE

Fuutarou, any other answer is wrong

Attached: 1553204156166.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Nino. The one that gets spammed and shitposted on the most, AKA the most plot-prominent quint and the clear winner. People don't care to spam about irrelevant characters.

Sisterhood > dick

So what? None of the other quints drugged him and told him his meeting with them should have never happened, it even made him consider suicide. is right.

>reddit

Guys, my lolikano looks weird...

Attached: 1553094815376.jpg (2816x4956, 979K)

Fuutarou should just marry/impregnate them all. Problem solved.

>another Nino thread

Attached: mozart disgusted.jpg (290x299, 15K)

because she was straightforward and doing it from the start. Fuutarou understood the reason she was acting ill to him (thanks to her sisters explaining).

In Ichika's case, she was just lying without a good reason. In a romantic sense, this will make the partner get disillusioned very fast.

Negi already said he won't so I don't see any point in entertaining such thoughts.

Why do you keep spamming this? Are you that btfo?

>MUH PARALLELS vs MUH PARALLELS
Kindly fuck off.

I want Fuutarou to pin me down and rough fuck me like the whore I am.

It's the ending we all want, but won't admit it.

I don't want that ending. It'd be a cheap cop out.

Calm down...umm...all of quints

Why would anyone choose the tsundere type-A over the tsundere type-B? It makes no sense.

Attached: Vm6udYG.jpg (1906x1772, 1.73M)

>it even made him consider suicide.

top mikufag.

Choosing one girl's the cop out.

I don't get it but what I do get is that image shows the depression of Miku/Itsuki getting BTFO these last 2 chapters.

The quints are 17 during scrambled eggs and Fuutarou's birthday is a month before theirs so the other guy is right. Though he's most likely 23 during the wedding since the field trip happened late october/early november and 2000 days after it would take place after his birthday.

>because she was straightforward and doing it from the start
Nowhere has it been stated. Futarou himself used trickery many times to deal with the quints issues
>In Ichika's case, she was just lying without a good reason
This is a desperate attempt because she loves him. Do you not read this manga or something?
>Fuutarou understood the reason she was acting ill to him (thanks to her sisters explaining).
And did he get an explanation for Ichika's case? No. Stop acting as if he can make up with everyone but her.

>She literally says that her ankle didn't hurt her
A chapter later she almost fell after standing still and a chapter after that Yotsuba had to help her down the roof

Bottom is editor's text and it's not present in the volume release, I don't think it should be taken seriously.

Maybe

But I thought he was a hack

That Negi is going to have to change his mind pretty soon because that means 4 of the sisters are going to have a bad end.
We aren't going to accept discarding 4 other girls.
My girl Yotsuba is guaranteed to have a bad end.

Attached: 1554637746391.png (6071x3735, 2.63M)

Are you sure that he's going to marry lolikano? That leaves us with only 2 options. Unless Negi asspulls.

Miku because she's having struggles to overcome, whereas the last time nino struggled was her confession.
Main girl has to "win" which means she has to overcome obstacles.
The fact that nino has been largely sailing smooth since the confession, with only a coordination hiccup during scrambled eggs which was really about ichikas obstacle, suggests she's not the main girl.
Course I think negis leading us around on purpose too

Don't worry, the leftover quints will be happy together as my wives.

>Main girl has to "win" which means she has to overcome obstacles.
hello artur!

Nino's obstacle has already been laid out ages ago. Maruo.

That image is Itsuki after she successfully Kirby'd Miku.

I didn't say that

Yes, but they're not active
I was saying nino did seem like the main girl in the past (during 7 goodbyes) but doesn't seem like it now, and I acknowledged that it could change cause negi seems to want that.
Also, wtf are you and the other guy doing. Someone asks for our opinions, and the first guy that doesn't say nino gets jumped all over?

Because Ichika /Miku drama shit

She forgot about her family that's why.

Can a heroine be such a chad?

Don't worry, 4 of them will marry each other and live happily ever after
>if 1 wins, we'll have 23, 45
>2, 14, 35
>3, 14, 25
>4, 13, 25
>5, 13, 24

Misinterpreted. My bad.

>Maruo
Maruo is an obstacle to all the quints.

>forsaking family that cares about you for some dick
Yep, she's trash.

user can't be this retarded.
we're talking about affection point here.
>user, I love you so much I will hurt my family just for you
>wow such deep love my dick is so hard right now.

>inb4 but it's the same with nino
again, user can't be this retarded, right?

agree

exhentai.org/g/1416668/88ec478b50/
YES

When I read these chapters I wonder what makes people even think that Itsuki loves Fuut? She is so out of it. She only cares about the past memories.

Yet Nino is the only one who actually has a setup for a future arc to deal with that.

I love it when people, well mainly just Artur, talk about main girl having to overcome obstacles thinking of Miku when Nino is a character that exists in this story.

Topkek

>While I want Nino to be the kisser, remember that Nino and Maruo’s chat got offscreened. He could’ve been keeping her on a tighter leash.
It could also be the reason why she went for it. She broke out from the group and ran for it so Maruo couldn't stop her.

>what makes people even think that Itsuki loves Fuut?
They don't. They just want a reason to fat post.

>68
Nino is the kisser confirmed by you post

No one here was talking about affection points. You said Ichika's relationship with him is damaged forever because she lied. Which is retarded, since they can talk about it and make up. Fuutarou is totally clueless. It was not even a complete lie since she actually was the one he played cards with.

Finally a good hentai

Nino is a tsundere type-A: She starts off bitchy and aloof to people including the MC but has a soft side and will eventually warm up to him and very likely win the bowl. 90% of shows pick the Type-A.

Itsuki is a type-B tsundere. She is very kind to people and being sweet is her default behavior but is quick to anger from things MC does and refuses to be a doormat. Type-B's almost never win.

>No one here was talking about affection points.

>the damage is done, fuutarou's affection point for her is really low now.

so user is really this retarded.

NOOOO MY ADS!!

Attached: 1547543948482.png (279x267, 123K)

To be fair, Quintessential Quintuplets starts making a lot more sense if you think of it as a reverse harem with Fuutarou as the heroine fought over by 5 abusive bullies

Attached: 1540133472969.png (1007x377, 735K)

Attached: -2_lPl8W.jpg (400x385, 29K)

I can translate this once the raws are out but it looks like a nightmare to typeset.

I want to see Nino and Fuutarou reversed in this image.

Attached: 1555391575011.jpg (1377x2039, 516K)

Attached: 1555848616289.jpg (823x590, 105K)

based mutsumi

>Nino tricks Maruo and Fuutarou keeps his job
>Nino holds Fuutarou back when he is about to butt in during Maruo's conversation with Itsuki
>Nino confonts Maruo directly about the quints' independence
>Maruo tries stop Nino and Fuutarou from meeting on their trip
Yeah. This arc is definitely going to continue which is just one more reason for me to believe that Nino will be the bride.

>but when he says later that he couldn't dismiss feelings anymore, he remembered ninos confession, which happened before the trip.
He remembers her from chapter 71.

Attached: x13 (2).png (1115x1600, 704K)

If the quints turned into guys and Fuutarou into a girl, how ruined would Femtarou's holes be after a week? They wouldn't go two at a time, right?

The wedding ring better be put on the right digit.

Mutsumi arc when?

He is. That's why good writing is magic to him.

user, do you know what a gangbang is?

TV and BR differences.

Attached: 3_20190420042603f43-1.jpg (600x1679, 211K)

Was rereading some of the major relationship arcs and I noticed something
Negi usually has a narrator for those chapters, sometimes two.
In legend that binds it switches from girl to girl, and also fuutaro, same with 7 goodbyes. Often its fuu and another in the same chapter.
Scrambled eggs has a lot of this, it's almost entirely fuu and miku, but itsuki narrates a little.
This current arc has yotsuba and ichika mainly narrating, and a bit of miku early and then confession.
Nino gets almost no narration since her confession, but she's the most vocal quint so I don't know if that's unusual.
But negi virtually never uses more than 2 narrators per chapter, and only in a few chapters are the 2 both quints.
I'm wondering if there's a rhyme or reason for it.

>was wondering if she had the sleeping drugs because she has trouble sleeping or some shit.
Nino is the mother and she does everything for her sisters.Even if she prefers to live in luxury instead in poverty but for the love she can sacrifice everything

Milky-cat bukkake

Attached: 1554694174287.png (1115x984, 495K)

so good.
But why not in japs ?

The point I was making was he doesn't remember nino from scrambled eggs.

I know but making a queue sounds more reasonable. 2 per hole doesn't sound like a good time for Femtarou.

>bukkake
That would be rude. These girls aren't like that.

HEY NINO, WHAT DO PEOPLE IN THE NETHERLANDS SPEAK?

Attached: NinoNakanoDutchBaby.jpg (300x168, 11K)

You've put so much thought into this.

>>Miku got a wedding parallel
>All the quints darkened looking through the window
No all the quint but only three..
Now if you get out Nino the bride you have
>Yotsuba, Itsuki and Ichika watching at Nino xFuutarou wedding

>Ignoring what matters the most
>Thinking Futarou could ever hate a quint
Nice rebuttal Ninofag.

Kill yourself subhuman

One of my favorite moments from the anime.

Attached: 1556778665552.jpg (960x540, 70K)

>made him think differently
Specially. And that's because the kisser made him conscious of love. It doesn't have to be something else during the trip

Okay, plotwise, no parallels or any of that shit only Nino has an arc leading up to a final confrontation with Maruo.
How could you think anyone else is the main girl knowing this?

Nino isn't the mother, she specifically resents itsuki for trying to act like the mother, and they said she was the last to change, thus meaning she was holding on to her childhood longer.
Besides, ichika is the provider, itsuki is the mediator, yotsuba is the planner (it's subtle, but it's there), and ninos the cook.
Miku's the only one not filling a parenting role

Embrace the hate, relish in it for it will all be that much sweeter once she wins.

Seeing this animated made me think that all five of them deserved to be raped.

that tall/slim silhouette look similar to miku (with 3 years later hair style) though.

>but the entire premise of the story was the relationship between Aki and MC. Anyone that thought Aki would lose was straight up retarded.
Like Nino Fuutarou's relationships

I mean, it's pretty clear that the kiss, not something else, is what made him start thinking of a particular quint as special. He wasn't really open to the thought beforehand, even though he was struggling to figure out how to respond to Nino's confession.

Nino is cute no matter what quality the anime is.

I can't figure out why, but something in this post reminds me of that Clannad doujin where Tomoya is cloned and all the girls get to bring one home. Except for Kyou, who asks for two.

This is how you react when someone tells you to run after your crush who is having a mental breakdown.

Attached: 1555239209380.png (1061x904, 686K)

One for both holes.

Attached: 010.jpg (1280x1824, 702K)

>Nino always looks retarded
Heh

Why are we thinking Maruo is the final confrontation? Also, Maruo got protective of itsuki to fuu multiple times, ninos not unique
The final obstacle will obviously be them passing, not getting maruos approval. He's almost there already due to the 3rd highest score thing.

I don't.

What was the latest chapter when the Negi interview came out and he said that he will focus more on Fuut's feelings now?

>could ever hate a quint
>doesn't hate mean he loves her!
kill yourself, retard. Worse than artur.

that's the whole fucking point of affection point being mentioned.

But he still gave Fuu the warning regarding not making moves on his daughters.

Season 2 better improves the quality. I can't stand watching Yotsuba's jump, Nino's confession and Miku's hug get ruined

Let me makes things simple for you. The friendship is still there, it's simply that there is trust issues. And I repeat, it's retarded to say that their relationship can't get better. Shut up wit your dumb galge shit.

>Also, Maruo got protective of itsuki to fuu multiple times
Nice headcanon

Nino's confession will be ruined by her helium voice regardless

I'm expecting that'll be dealt with as soon as the next arc
I'm betting he's behind the stalker.

Yeah, when did that happen?

Well shit, I stayed up too late. I gotta be up in 2 hours to buy a pregnancy test.
What have you all done to me.

What have you done, user?

In the beginning, and then at the start of scrambled eggs, and I think when he tried to bribe itsuki with sandwiches and the others spotted them

You know that a dutch baby doesnt havy any relations with dutch

Nothing I wasn't supposed to.

Forgot to say, he was drawing a panel from 70 in the video so the interview was recorded sometime earlier

You're overthinking this, user.

I was going to read some actual serious books tonight and then I got absorbed into this mindnumber a thread.

That had nothing to do with protecting her from Fuutarou, speedreader-kun.

Thanks.

Well, best wishes, then

All these faggots discussing theories for every single detail like as if it would even matter for the main clues that were explicitly layed out for the sole purpose that any of he quints could be "it".

Anons keep it up for the never ending party. More addition to my comedy files later once the series is over.

this

Then do it immediately. There'll be another thread as soon as this one dies. Escape this endless party when you can

Yes, nothing that supports any theory that isn't nino is wrong.
You're argument is convincing.

this too

Maruo's plot isn't exclusive to Nino or anything. And he interacts more with Itsuki anyway. Maruo doesn't want Futarou to get too close to any of his daughters. He won't accept a relationship. What is so complicated about that?

>the sole purpose that any of he quints could be "it".
Except that's not what's actually happening in this series. One quint most definitely already is it and has been it from the start. If you paid attention, you'd know that.

Okay, instead of hurling baseless insults you could always try to actually prove your case. Or is it that you already know I'm right?
As usual, anti-Nino posters rely on headcanon and not evidence.

Next chapter 3 days from now?

It doesn't support nino winning.
Just look at this post
To them, it's always been obvious because literally everything always points to it.
Waifuing is a scary thing

Calm your tits niggas I wager Negi hasn't even decided on the bride yet.

Unless some crazed Mikufag in Nipland sent him white powder.

>And he interacts more with Itsuki anyway.
Nice headcanon.

Yes. Thank you cor proving my point fag.

>if you paid attention to it.

Thanks dimwit. Now i can finally use my useless 4 year degree in this series. Clues that can totally bend anytime on Negi's whim.

Fag, of course there's one. I just said anyone could be it.

>instead of hurling baseless insults
What?
Did you misquote?

I don't understand how someone can look at this work and say that the clues are being laid indiscriminately or randomly so Negi can just pick a girl. If you follow the clues and pay attention, you'll find they point to one girl, or at least work against the others. Even if you're not waifuing.

Underhanded insults are still insults, user. You just lack the balls to say it directly.

Nino is indubitably acting like a mom.
Ichika is the older sister, Itsuki is the most immature

Hello?

Do you mean sarcasm? That's not an insult

>And he interacts more with Itsuki anyway.
Manga panels needed, with emphasis on the word “more”.

Hi.
He doesn't.

Saying he's purposefully doing it to make sure we can't be certain of any one girl isn't the same as saying he's doing it at random

i'm lacking love
who's her?

It doesn't mater whom Maruo interacts more with.
Nino is the only one who challenges him.
She's been set up to do this since the start of the manga

I'm not going to waste my time speculating too much over whether Negi's going to bend some clue or another. I'm working with what I'm being given and what I've been given. If Negi changes the meaning of one or another, I'll reevaluate things. He hasn't bent or changed the major clues in ways that alters their basic meanings yet.

I don't have a "4 year degree" in this series. I do have multiple college degrees, though. I can also read a book and identify its major points and themes and guess what the author is getting at.

Negi's pointing at a girl. You can figure it out if you actually take things seriously and stop moaning about your headcanon about his writing process and this series.

That's Nino

Ichika
>Acting big sister
Nino
>Acting Mom
Miku
>Acting spoiled asf
Yotsuba
>Acting retard
Itsuki
>Immature of all the sisters

It literally is. Go look up the definition of the word insult and then think about what your intent was. There's no way around it.

Besides, you're still relying on headcanon and not evidence.

>Negi's pointing at a girl. You can figure it out if you actually take things seriously and stop moaning about your headcanon about his writing process and this series.
Can you present your observations?

> multiple college degrees
Kek. All those degrees and you're still dumb as fuck.

>Itsuki was the intermediary between him and Futarou in the first arcs
>Was the one with the task to give him his pay
>Their appointment at the mall
>Various Scrambled Eggs interactions
What does Nino have? That talk when Futarou came to pick her up and the "We all passed?"

Where is Nino letter? Maruo

Attached: 74769665_p1.jpg (1378x2283, 466K)

Ichika, Itsuki and Miku are the most mature. If anyone is spoiled it's Yotsuba(by Ichika). There is no mother figure at all. Nino has the cooking skills and reacts like an overprotective mom when they are in danger but she doesn't pay as much attention to her sisters as Ichika does. And for cleaning skills, Yotsuba is the best.

>Ichika, Itsuki and Miku are the most mature. If anyone is spoiled it's Yotsuba(by Ichika).
You're downright retarded.

>Itsuki was the intermediary between him and Futarou in the first arcs
Literally once sentence in chapter 15
>Was the one with the task to give him his pay
Nothing to do with Maruo
>Their appointment at the mall
Maruo trying to use her because she's the most naive
>Various Scrambled Eggs interactions
Insignificant.
>What does Nino have?
Chapters 20, 54, 59, 60, 65, 74
Also:
What matters is who will make him change his stance. Nino is the most likely to do that since she's been set up for it

>Yotsuba
>>Acting retard
Yotsuba like Ninoxfuut child

>Itsuki
She's the 8 year old trying to look like an adult, failing every time and ending up with others having to look out for her (Nino usually).
Raiha had to take care of her when she ran away from home.

Never reply to me again, retarded subhuman.
Kill yourself

>you're still relying on headcanon and not evidence.
Which sounds more headcanon
"Maruo grabs itsuki and moves her away from fuu when he tries talking to her, that's being protective" or "yes he does that, but that has nothing to do with being protective.
Interpretations aren't headcanon, but dismissing others interpretations because it doesn't support your theory is.
"Fuutarou is facing Maruo for ninos love" is headcanon. "Fuutarou butts heads with maruo a lot, and sometimes nino is there" isn't

>Raiha had to take care of her when she ran away from home.
Nino ran away from home because she had fight with Itsuki

Itsuki ran away from home without apparent reason. Really immature

>修学旅行編クライマックス!
>五つ子だちの恋と絆の行方は...!?
>“修学旅行篇高潮!五胞胎们的恋爱和xx的xx到底会?”

Preview ch86
"The climax of the school trip! Will the love of the five children and the xx of xx be?"

>Nino is the most likely to do that since she's been set up for it
This is an extremely weak argument because it relies on confirmation bias.

What strawman nonsense is this? Can you defend your positions with things from the manga and can you not literally make up bullshit that I didn't say to try to argue against mine? Are these things so difficult for you?

Kill yourself subhuman. Never post here again

I forget the pic

Attached: 86soon.jpg (340x255, 167K)

No, it relies on Nino being the only one (literally) standing up to him and challenging his stance.
Can it go another way? Sure, but with what we have in the manga right now, Nino is the obvious (if not to say the only) choice.

You didn't list anything. All you did was strawman.

Itsuki is the bride, give up ninofaggots. First girl ALWAYS wins, flashbacks don't count.

Nino is the first girl, though.

There you go, making up strawmen to beat up on yet again.
Why do you insist on arguing against things I never said?

always manages to get a chuckle out of me. especially Yotsuba here.

an intentionally misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat than an opponent's real argument.
>You think I'm making up Maruo being in scrambled eggs?
Strawman.

Next please.

user, it seems like you don't know what a strawman is. Go learn a bit more on debating.

We're actually getting info about the next chapter and people are still pursuing stupid arguments.

The chink is repeating the same shit that was posted a few days ago

The climax?

Holy shit, this really could go into the next volume.

Ah I see.

When next spoiler anons?

>All those deleted posts
kek

Monday. Same as always

We have a winner of the argument. Yay.

Seem fitting for a volume end chapter. Everyone prepares for a cliffhanger.

I'm headed to bed. Remember, Nino is the bride.

Attached: 1558080382907.jpg (768x3087, 749K)

its 1 pm user, why are u going to bed

Attached: 23_twitter.com_hammerDSKD_status_1114193019148722176.png (800x900, 522K)

>11 dresses
>not caring about fashion
Your logic is totally backwards.

Quints are for pumping and dumping

They're deleting all the posts towards you know who too, made by different IPs. Just ban the braindead shitter already.

Who do you mean?

Fuutarou is the cutest

We know Nino

last for Yotsubest!

Attached: 69428586_p0.jpg (1240x1754, 540K)

The chink

Who?

Nino (and Ichika to some extent) are the only interesting things about this manga

What does this pose mean?

Attached: 1558149422612.jpg (1536x2048, 210K)

>more Nips are agreeing with that Miku hand pose image on twitter
Can't tell if they are agreeing or mocking? The Yotsuba thesis as well.

based and Yotsubapilled

Attached: 68096499_p0.jpg (1096x1628, 975K)

It means she's bending down to put on her incorrectly colored socks

She is. Whatever your opinion of her, you can't deny she's amazingly hot.

Imagine Yotsuba getting raped by the whole sports club haha

I don't find boys hot

Her smile is the brightest.

Attached: D6vCwQnU8AA1m9S.jpg orig.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Imagine Yotsuba hanging herself after being gangbanged haha

YOTSUBA

Attached: 70535664_p0.jpg (892x1200, 1.04M)

I swear Yotsuba'll be relevant in the next arc

Goddamn, those knees

She'll have her own spin-off.

The Yotsuba you guys have been seeing is a fake. The real one died a long time ago

Attached: D613loKVsAExhJ-.jpeg.jpg (1024x968, 137K)

How can she be so adorable ?

Attached: 1557491337622.jpg (1073x1431, 1.57M)

that could be the start on a hentai.

I can't believe Mutsumi is real

Because her efforts to keep up a crumbling fake front is very arousing. The thoughts of her breaking down makes me sooo hard.

It was Mutsumi all along.

I can't believe it!

Attached: 1553837282348.png (2048x1536, 2.82M)

She'll look even more adorable with dick in her.

have my double dick edit again

Attached: yotsuba_suck.png (1277x575, 526K)

why did you saved them....
do you have the others ?

Proceed... Before the thread dies.

i made them..... i have no clue how to edit shit

Attached: yotsuba_lewd.jpg (384x202, 33K)

last for best girl

Attached: 72847597_p0.png (2440x2664, 3.45M)

heres the last one i made

Attached: yotsuba_love.png (1301x2048, 2.71M)

You have to be 18 or more to post here, kid.

Last for Ichicute a best, now and forever.

Last for stopping this goddamn party

Preach it, brother.

Attached: 72117554_p0.jpg (826x1169, 312K)

Attached: __nakano_yotsuba_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_matsukawa_pale_scarlet__sample-90f3d43055b08224a8b17 (850x1020, 183K)

Attached: 1554836719617.png (615x319, 243K)

Attached: cute bunny girl.png (780x1200, 891K)

Attached: 74438436_p0_master1200.jpg (1062x1200, 666K)

Attached: 1556582122039.png (700x965, 713K)

nhentai.net/g/272642/

Attached: 215152351.jpg (1900x1363, 584K)

Attached: 1556205792864.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74146172