Chemlixa

Did Yea Forums already forget about Kemurikusa?

Attached: D3E3FKwUYAAOtiU.jpg (870x1080, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

puniket.com/puni39_list02.htm
twitter.com/assamu_tikutiku/status/1129331010494054400?s=19
ec.toranoana.jp/tora_r/ec/item/040030727414/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where the FUCK are the doujins?

>absolutely popular in japan
>no doujins
This is too confusing.
Maybe Japan doesn't want to corrupt this pure smile?

Attached: D2uXuXWVAAAOYJ2.jpg (1400x1976, 278K)

I did forget desu

I guess the guy that bought every copy isn't much of an artist

All I remember is the horrible male character and hoping he either stopped pretending to be retarded or die every scene he was in.
The OP and ED were pretty good.

Consider yourself filtered

Attached: omedetto.gif (390x290, 169K)

>Wakaba
>horrible

Attached: 73874443_p0.jpg (1000x706, 386K)

No, just decided that another shitty general up 24/7, filled with waifushit and other inane garbage isn't needed when there's no news or extra content.
>another filtered fag
Heh.

>This is too confusing.
It really isn't.
Shit takes time, that's all.

Yeah poor writing tends to be off putting?

>tends to be off putting?
>?
You aren't sure?
Shouldn't you also mention pacing for a good measure when you shitpost?

Attached: 1553658935400.jpg (1271x1800, 676K)

I was kinda disappointed that Wakaba didn't stay dead after episode 11.
Having the post-credit scene be Rin finding Wakaba dead and then the next episode be "lol jk he's ok" was a real turn off for me, but then again the ending was pretty great and wouldn't have been the same without Wakaba alive.
I liked how the ED was foreshadowing all along about everything.
Ryoku best girl
Glad you guys convinced me to finish this, it was a ride.

Anything new at all?

>Having the post-credit scene be Rin finding Wakaba dead
There wasn't such a thing, and I don't think many took it that way in a world where they regen apendages and leaf-heal anything that outright doesn't disintegrate the body.
Not really.
Tatsuki is still sleeping.
Almost 2 weeks till Vol.2 BD and then another 3 months for the final one.

Well, see you in August I guess.
Curious how will they fix final ep.

Doujins are not just made and uploaded. They're sold at events and then sold online or scanned by someone. So it's going to take a bit more.

Attached: IMG_20190518_004606.jpg (1004x599, 164K)

Most anons are just waiting for something new like events or announcements. The threads will probably asleep until Tatsuki is awake. If anything, just search twitter and look at futaba threads while you wait.
There have been the Messa Kinninaru events, not sure if anyone is uploading those things though.
>getting filtered by chadkaba

puniket.com/puni39_list02.htm

Number 13 has the names of the circles that are participating on the Messa Kininaru 2 event.

Attached: IMG_20190518_004554.jpg (531x750, 90K)

Wakaba was necessary for Rin to fully understand what's the thing she loves the most. Having him permanently dead would end up in despair for everyone. Maybe him being able to survive twice and then finding a source of endless water was too convenient, but the ending was so healing that I can overlook those aspects.

>r18 with Ritsu, Rin, and Riku
Add Ryou or Rinamu and it's perfect, that artstyle is nice too. God I hope some doujins get uploaded soon

Rinas deserve their own doujin.
Not sure what I want to see more, weird stuff with their power manifesting or just normal one with head pats and hand holding.

Attached: 74143389_p1.jpg (2000x1414, 1.16M)

I miss it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemurikusa - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.42_[2019.03.13_09.55.02].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Perfect Sister

Attached: 1558156539457.png (1000x1652, 431K)

Attached: +_66c0d1f5383cbda1b14376d6ec73be8d.jpg (1000x1016, 859K)

SEASON 2 WHEN?

TATSUKI PLEASE SAVE US

Attached: 1555035402646.jpg (640x360, 112K)

INSIDE MY DICK

Has there EVER been anything this pure? It's almost as if it's transcended the need for doujins.

That's tomorrow!

Content cat

>Has there EVER been anything this pure
Kaban-chan, Tatsuki, and cinnamon rolls.

>not INSIDE THE DORK MY HARD DICK ECHOES

Which dork? This dork?

Attached: 1538547845309.jpg (914x1200, 104K)

Beholder dork best dork

Attached: 1556480166494.jpg (600x462, 34K)

The characters grew on me despite all it's flaws. I hope it continues to be very successful for no other reason to screw over Kadokawa. Their greed destroys creativity.

Yes.

The mc's annoyingness was the most memorable part. The music was okay, but very repetitive, and if it doesn't serve an interesting story, who cares?

>Yurifags eternally filtered.
God bless the first 3 episodes.

Attached: D2zTvFsVAAANS4L.jpg large.jpg (1440x900, 174K)

Doesn't stop the shiters from bitching and moaning incessantly, not that it matters.

It did during the airing. From episode 3 onwards we had really nice threads full of hype and almost no shitpost. Yurifags made a small cameo at the end of episode 10 when Riri appeared for the first time, saying that Wakaba was probably that little girl from the start and the show would've been better without him, but instantly left the moment Cientifico appeared.

Attached: D5bsjViUwAA8IjB.jpg large.jpg (1112x2048, 105K)

What can you say, Tatsuki didn't live up to peoples expectations, the viewers were disappointed and used the power of forums and ratings to voice their opinions.
The "yurifags" and "filtered" responses are pretty cult like. Reminds me of certain unreleased games fanbase.

>didn't live up to peoples expectations
Given the reception to Kemurikusa by the end of the season, I'm willing to argue that Yaoyorozu exceeded fan expectations.

>the viewers were disappointed and used the power of forums and ratings to voice their opinions
Bitch, the show's last episode was world wide trend on twitter along with director Tatsuki. Now you're not only retarded but also severely butthurt, that's why you have to rely on calling people exposing you as "cultists"

>twitter means people on Yea Forums werent disappointed
>that means people who were disappointed on Yea Forums are retarded, into lesbians, whatever filtered means, and lets not forget butthurt which is a synonym for disappointed

People on Yea Forums are fucking newfags who can't recognize good anime even if it hit them in face.

Attached: 1549330320322.jpg (885x1199, 107K)

>if it doesn't serve an interesting story, who cares?
This, I've never dropped a show on the last episode before, but I literally couldn't endure the generic and derivative plot any longer

>Kemurikusa
>generic and derivative
?????

Attached: smoke kemurikusa.webm (482x526, 654K)

"people on Yea Forums" weren't even dissapointed. Each thread reached bump limit during the airing and even severe weeks after it was over. Only the autistic minority that includes (you) threw their tantrum during the first episodes and left.

Nobody cares anymore. Another proof people only cared due to KF.

Attached: 1491332100301.png (944x720, 487K)

This really. Wakaba turned a 9/10 series into 7/10.

No matter how hard you try to pretend that male MC was fine deep inside you know that it would sell 3x better without him.

>Wakaba turned a 7/10 series into 9/10.
Fixed

Attached: 73806015_p1.jpg (826x1169, 254K)

>Kemurikusa outsold everything else on the season
Stay assblasted, shitposter Kun

Attached: IMG_20190517_004720.jpg (1012x1272, 136K)

I want to head pat the cat.

Well, this is the second R18 Kemurikusa doujinshi I have seen, the first one was the RirixWakaba doujinshi published on Messa Kininaru and that it will be resold on tomorrow event, but that doujinshi is a copy book so forget about to see scans of that doujinshi.
Still, this new one seems to be of good enough quality, so hopefully it goes on sale on MelonBooks or Toranoana, so an user here buy it and scan it, even better if the author sells a digital version.
Still, I am waiting for the Mudou Eichi doujinshi that is coming for the Summer Comiket, same I could say about the Beiju one and who knows who more.

>you know that it would sell 3x better without him.
>still giving a fuck about sales
Wakaba was great.

>even better if the author sells a digital version.
Sometimes, they change the censorship from bar to mosaic with digital releases. Still though, it's better than nothing but it's better to have a scan in those cases than a digital release, especially if it'll be at a shit resolution anyway (looking at ziz).

twitter.com/assamu_tikutiku/status/1129331010494054400?s=19

This one looks wholesome!

Attached: IMG_20190518_084526.jpg (860x1214, 125K)

Well, I said even better because it would be much easier to get a copy, because you will not need to worry about the thing being out of stock or needing to paid for a post forwarding service or for high shipping costs or for customs.
ec.toranoana.jp/tora_r/ec/item/040030727414/
It seems this guy sells always his new doujinshi on Toranoana and the one I linked is from April 29th and it has got a respectable level of censorship, so it seems we are very lucky this time.
Now we need some user buying the doujinshi he will publish tomorrow, so we can get nice scans.

This is first time I'm looking forward to non-R18 doujin.

>KF is the only thing that made it sell well
>Wakaba was a shitty and annoying male MC
>people who liked it on Yea Forums despite its popularity are cultists
What a sad state for the Kemsakurre thread, wake me up when something interesting happens.

>Midori ring
Oh god, how cute!!

Attached: 73027402_p0.jpg (566x800, 173K)

Once the hype dies down all that remains are the butthurt shitposters. It was inevitable. Don't let it taint the pleasant memories of this show or the threads as it aired.

Attached: 1553118604943.png (617x530, 22K)

As much as I wish it wasn't true, that is bound to happen until threads get some life again when they reappear. Regardless of the shitposters though, the threads are really slow so I think I'm going to make like a tree and go to sleep until we actually get news again.

>people on Yea Forums weren't disappointed
Handful of /u/fags and shitposters aren't people, and their whining and perpetual butthurt is irrelevant.
Still funny how they cling to their delusions despite all that actually happened.

I still don't understand why they want to cling to the threads after everything that has happened. Is it because there are still cute girls including the director? There's really no reason for them to keep coming back

Attached: D44IqbSUwAAUxk_.jpg (1200x960, 183K)

It didn't.

And before you start about codes, without KF nobody would even care about Kemurikusa.

Attached: 1545929330359.jpg (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Except for you, apparently. Thanks for the bump.

>without KF nobody would even care about Kemurikusa
If you're talking about the drama, that's not how shit works. If you're talking about the show, it wouldn't have even existed fag. Besides, cheaper and easier to access codes are quite literally what made that sell. No matter how many times you mention the other show with the same codes that will always be the truth

The truth is that Cygames brands are simply popular and codes help them sell. But they won't help shit anime like Virgin Soul proved.

Kemurikusa was okay, but it was not even close as good as people pretend it was. Without KF shitstorm it would sell 2k and be forgotten a month later. Actually it's already almost forgotten.

Again, that's not how things work. Besides, for Virgin Soul it had harder to access and way pricier codes that even gachafags wouldn't want to pay for. Kemurikusa is good for its charm and story, continuing to impress fans of Tatsuki and still having a decent amount of threads on places like futaba. It's even about to have another doujin event. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it wasn't good or popular

>Rinas deserve their own doujin.
Quintessential Rinas

> continuing to impress fans of Tatsuki
Not general audiences
>Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it wasn't good or popular
*Just because only you and your people like it doesn't mean it was good or popular.
Fixed for you

Why are you trying so hard to act like it wasn't popular? Aside from gacha codes it was top selling so far and has a lot of things to that show how popular it is in Japan, where people liking it and buying things actually matters.

Yes, Kemurikusa isn't popular because only its fans liked it. At last I see that something that is only liked by the people who like it isn't popular. Now something that's liked by people who don't like it? THAT'S what I call popular.
Oh, but wait a bit. Wasn't Manaria Friends only liked by people who like it too? That means it isn't popular either! Curses!

>continuing to impress fans of Tatsuki

I was his fan after KF but first episode of Kemurikusa almost made me drop it. Entire first half was weak and show only got good in second half. And in the end it wasn't that great and finale was a mess.

na na

Attached: 1552473443519.png (898x850, 329K)

Just take a look at vol.2 rankings it will be lucky to sell half as much as first volume. After "fuck Kadokawa" steam ran out most people stopped caring.

It's still a hit and definitely made money for Tats, but it's not even close as big as it should've been.

A lewd Rina doujin with man eating skirts would be great

Are vol 2 numbers even out? I'm pretty sure all the volumes were at the very top for Amazon so I'd be surprised to see low numbers.
It's good that you have your own opinion and tastes but that doesn't change how good or popular it was for others. I do agree that the finale was a bit rough and needs polishing, though it will likely get the fixing it needs when the BD comes out. With how hardworking irodori is they probably ran out of steam by the last episode

I'm not sure what you mean by "as big as it should've been". Judging from what Tatsuki and Fukuhara have been saying Kemurikusa sold beyond their own expectations. Are you saying that it should've been as big as KF1? Dude, even if it's the same studio and director you're asking for a LOT. That's like a bolt of pure golden lightning hitting the same money-shitting goose twice.

So any news? This is still my AOTY but is one of those shows that are way too solid and complete to talk about much more.

Not really as far as I can tell aside from the doujin event. Everything has been analyzed and discussed to death so until we get new things there's little to do but post fanart and wait

About what?
AH! That boring shit people only liked because they were playing internet activists to ""kill evil corporatiuns"".
Did they succeed and get their idol back to produce their furry shit show ?
Or did they move the goalposts again with "we didnt want him back we only wanted to make him rich"

Attached: lulu.png (284x293, 146K)

Keep crying, Kimura.

Don't shitpost using Luluco, please.

>kemonomimi is furry
Also, nobody ever thought Tatsuki could get hired again. What's done is done with that whole situation. Please drink some coffee and stop this low quality posting

>Please drink some c*ffee
Now now, careful with the C-word. You might offend someone.

Sorry about that, maybe I deserve to get caught by Hosoya and Kimura's yakuza buddies.

checks out with the defensive shitposters
So you are telling me all those たつきをかえせ shitposters knew he wont be hired again?
If they communicate the opposite of what they think that just proves how bad this show is.

KF2 flopped, dude. Get over it.

It's unrealistic to think they'd go back on something like that in the first place. Why are you so mad about this user?

I see, some viewers posting something on twitter proves that the show is bad. Naruhodo. Wait, this means I don't even need to watch anime anymore, I can just read twitter all day and decide which shows are good based on that! You've saved me so much time that I can now use to obsess about bad shows on Yea Forums! Thanks, bro!

And this proves one more time how no one unrelated to the furry incident watched and liked this garbage. 3D garbage cant die soon enough.
You are always welcome!

Good thing Japan doesn't care about irrelevant western shitters whinging about 3D.

>furry
>still trying this hard
Are you okay user? You shouldn't be this mad about people liking what you don't

Hello. I watched Kemurikusa and I liked it. I never watched KF or gave a shit about it. Come at me.

Attached: MFW4.png (537x412, 93K)

I'm waiting for KF2 sales number to laugh more again.

Even though it'll be funny to see how badly KF2 screwed up it'll also be sad to see how far KF fell. I'll need a lot of coffee for the day we get to see the numbers

Pretty

Attached: 26DFA5B3-015D-4D91-B9F3-184AF0CF426E.jpg (1000x795, 66K)

mdoh and his Chemlixa art are a gift from the heavens

Should I give this a second change? I didn't like the first episode that much. Does the series improve or change tonewise?

Attached: 1544019921033.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Was it because of Wakaba? Even if you don't like Wakaba at first though I liked him because he reminded me of Kaban and Serval he shows some good growth and the story is nice. It definitely gets better.

The male character was definitely a part of it. Guess I'll give it a go then.

Good luck, user. He seems like a curious little kid at first but as he changes I'm sure he'll grow on you

>it would sell 3x better
but would it be 3x better?

Oh yes, it’s delightful

Attached: 71870B3B-3F85-4EF7-B3D7-057ECE19B894.jpg (745x1200, 70K)

Not really. A lot of people like Wakaba as not only is he a decent character with some cool growth, he's also extremely important for the growth of the sisters

That Ryou is amazing. I hope he draws Tatsuki and Isa like that eventually

Except HE made KF too
Manaria is just ridding on something else

It's like KF where you need to give it 3-4 episodes to have it grow on you.

This, especially if you're not used to the way Tatsuki does things.

god I want to mess their hairs up

If kemonothon is around, are you gonna do another stream tonight? are you gonna continue doing this?

Nice circlejjerk you fags have going on here.

Attached: 1557822927085.jpg (1109x622, 74K)

Nice bump.

The second volume goes on sale on May 31th. Shitposter kun is just getting out of arguments.

Attached: D6w2SW1U0AA5HIX.jpg large.jpg (1448x2048, 384K)

It's not even a circlejerk because there's nothing to talk about aside from shitposters
I see, thank you user. Has anything related to the soundtrack been announced yet?
Seems like the streams aren't happening this week

He's working this week so no stream.

>kemurikusa was 10 years ago

>Tatsuki is still asleep

You might as well watch KF if you liked Kemurikusa, there is enough similarities between the two that if you enjoyed one you would more than likely enjoy the other. Just pretend the second season of KF doesn't exist.

Damn, time to fap