Bokuben

Just how many hearts is this moe boy going to break?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.07_[2019.05.18_00.35.25]. (1280x720, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boku-ben.com/story/
rosie.5ch.net/anime/#6
may.2chan.net/b/res/639871162.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyZ82SpUZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uruka a best
Rizu a second best
Fumino a shit

Attached: 1555784686771.jpg (1911x1954, 917K)

Fumino has done nothing wrong

Fumino a shit.

great way to start a thread, lads

It can't be helped.

Sensai da Best

Attached: Capture2.jpg (1178x721, 88K)

Can't wait for the episode.

Attached: 19.png (899x1300, 264K)

if they don't include the last part of 16 I will be fucking pissed because 22 will be butchered

I wish she had a chance of winning

wide load

Attached: sensei swimsuit ass.png (551x592, 385K)

DEEPEST SYMBOLISM

SUBTLE IMAGERY

Attached: no turning back.jpg (763x746, 193K)

Can't wait for 39nto be adapted so all the animefags turn to the Fumino worship. Even if the last scene will be a group filler, 39 will still be the last powerful scene in the anime, thus cementing Fumino as end girl in everyone's views.

Attached: Foomstare.png (356x500, 86K)

>Fumino worship
>making it sound cult-like
sounds about right, also anime adaptations don't change anything, Fumino's chances won't increase or decrease because of the anime's popularity, or lack thereof

Attached: endgame.png (729x500, 513K)

Her chances are already sky high, I'd say 90% with the rest for Rizu if author wants to throw a curve ball out of the blue just for the hell of it since the manga screams Fumino as end girl.

Although skipping that part was not nice, Chapter 22 also works on its own.

>Fuminofag being delusional
There's hardly any significant quantity of anime-only watchers, most of the people watching the anime are mangafags. Nothing is going to change.

Most of them. Uruka deserves it though. She had several chances to cleanly win. She even originally agreed to be tutored because moeoboy was tutoring two other girls yet she let them develop feelings.
I'd feel bad for Rizu if she loses though. It feels like she'll handle it badly.
Fumino is unlikely to lose though I wish she would.
The others will be fine.

>The others will be fine.
Sensei will be severely depressed when she loses. She will probably take it as badly as Rizu

pierrot pls

>I'd feel bad for Rizu if she loses though. It feels like she'll handle it badly.
okay so I haven't kept up, how invested is rizu comapared to the others at this point? 0.o

Rizu has much higher chances at that point. The festival arc functions as a summary of the worth 22i is putting into the girls relationships with moeyuki.

From least important to most:

Senpai is irrelevant
Fumino only gets stupid misunderstanding
Uruka gets the average cute moment that leads nowhere
Mafuyu gets the chance to make memories and opens up to moeyuki
Rizu receives moeyuki full support with her issue and ends up with more introspection and a semi confession

Fumino got the first romantic scenes out of all the girls with chapter 39 definetely being a step above what everyone has done. She has the most serious moments with the remembrance of her mother which connects her woth Nariyuki. Not only that but Tsutsui thought of this hapter when they asked which was his favourite. Also Fumino as a whole is treated as a poster girl in a greater way than Rizu is. Even though they both get promo art on WSJ, Fumino is the first that was given the alternate cover among all the girls, she's covered mainly in the first volume cover and is on the volume backbone, also whenever there was a crossover color shenwas featured alongside obvious winning girls in other romcoms. She was the first one given an arc and together with Sensei the only character with a backstory, proving that those two are the only characters Tsutsui pre-developed before the series. I think that pretty much puts her in the top spot as main girl of the series.

Attached: 1558036202339.png (910x1035, 974K)

>Fumino got the first romantic scenes out of all the girls
Stopped reading there.

Sad, those are all good points if you stop being in denial.

Uruka still likes him but she is going abroad. She seems to have resigned herself.
Other than Uruka Rizu is the only other girl who is admitting feelings. She got jealous and acknowledged it. It seems clear that she likes him but struggles to express it and she liked him before Fumino did. If she got rejected she'd have to handle a lot of negative emotion at once which seems too much for her.

Sensei will probably be reunited with her parents by that time giving her non Nariyuki support and her sensible side will reduce it.

>Fumino got the first romantic scenes out of all the girls
Rizu got the first kiss
>with chapter 39 definetely being a step above what everyone has done.
102 is far superior to 39
>She has the most serious moments with the remembrance of her mother which connects her woth Nariyuki.
Sensei personally knew his father as he served as inspiration for both
>Not only that but Tsutsui thought of this hapter when they asked which was his favourite.
this was over a year ago, we have the double chapters now
>Also Fumino as a whole is treated as a poster girl in a greater way than Rizu is
they are pretty even
>Even though they both get promo art on WSJ, Fumino is the first that was given the alternate cover among all the girls,
because her arc was first
>she's covered mainly in the first volume cover and is on the volume backbone,
factually wrong
>also whenever there was a crossover color shenwas featured alongside obvious winning girls in other romcoms.
this means nothing
>She was the first one given an arc and together with Sensei the only character with a backstory, proving that those two are the only characters Tsutsui pre-developed before the series. I think that pretty much puts her in the top spot as main girl of the series.
her backstory didn't correlate with how it was portrayed beforehand, meaning that it was somewhat changed along the way, also we can't judge yet when Rizu still doesn't have her arc, maybe there is a reason for her autism
tl/dr: Fumino isn't above the rest

Attached: backs.png (708x831, 1.22M)

>Rizu got the first kiss
Accidental and nothing resembling a romantic atmosphere correlated it
>this was over a year ago, we have the double chapters now
Still his chapter of choice until said otherwise
>they are pretty even
They actually aren't per the motives I listed. Also Tsutsui, as a girl of choice at the Taiwan convention, chose and drew Fumino.
>because her arc was first
I'm talking about the alternate cover with the fruits which start at Volume 6. What does her arc in Volume 11 have to do with that?
>her backstory didn't correlate with how it was portrayed beforehand, meaning that it was somewhat changed along the way
How does it not correlate? Also even if this that you say is right, which it isn't, how does that disprove anything I said? Fumino is still the one with a before thought character together with Sensei while the others kind of look like they were made to fill the blanks.

Attached: Taiwan .jpg (650x433, 61K)

She needs to be bred very soon

Mafuyu is gonna win

This.

> #
>Sensei will probably be reunited with her parents by that time giving her non Nariyuki support and her sensible side will reduce it.
I highly fucking doubt Sensei would ever be able to connect to anyone other like she has with Nariyuki cause unlike the rest of the girls who are still in highschool, sensei is a teacher in her twenties. So of Tsuitsui leaves it open for interpretation, I think she'd never be able to find anyone in regards to her character

Attached: sensei blush.png (693x449, 471K)

>Fumino is still the one with a before thought character
No, no she is not. Her entire character got retconned, so this is statement is bullshit.

>proving that those two are the only characters Tsutsui pre-developed before the series.
>Fumino
>a character Trutsui pre-developed before the series
>proceeds to ge rewritten
I see

I wish.

Attached: 23.png (1795x1300, 1.26M)

>rewritten
What exactly was rewritten? You all keep saying that but honestly it's ot like that at all. The support your friends attitude is just another element of personality that was added to the character.
>retconned
Do you even know what that word means? It means that a statement or fact in a story that was previously established is denied and modified in a following statement. Now proceed to give an example of such.

Nah, it's sad that she'll be a cake forever but she just cannot win. The character is super popular and that's why Tsutsui has pandered hard to its fanbase but honestly her winning chances are less than 0.

They truly were the 5bokuben no hanayome

i agree but it's Japan anyway. Being a single woman is fairly normal. You could also say similar stuff about Rizu and I still think she's losing to Fumino.

Everyone wishes he had the balls, it'd make bokuben something to be remembered for, even if just a bit.

>What exactly was rewritten? You all keep saying that but honestly it's ot like that at all. The support your friends attitude is just another element of personality that was added to the character.
Yeah, you probably just overlooked the drastic change in her personality, right? Point being, Fumino's character wasn't pre-developed at all, that's nothing but a big fat blatant lie on your part. It's like you think blackmino and bluemino originated from nothing. Fumino's character drastically changed one chapter. I know it was somewhere before 20.
Her entire character is a mess. The build-up towards her arc was a mess, the execution of her character arc was a mess and the entire resolution was a mess. It was build-up leaning towards something drastic but ended up being problems cause her father was a big fucking autist and Fumino for being retarded and not asking him once
>why did you slap me that one time
The whole mess should have been avoided by their own will and not thanks to a fucking message behind a limited try password.

>Now proceed to give an example of such.
Her entire character which was blatantly changed one chapter along with her hair color.
>reconning is rewriting details on an ongoing series

Rizu and sensei, the two autists of bokuben, are the only girls I can't picture moving on to a new love interest in case of a rejection.

Getting more confident with Nariyuki led her to change her behaviour with him, also that's around the same time she starts to harvest her denied feelings so it's only normal her behaviour changes. I'm not arguing whatever writing skill Tsutsui has, I'm simply implying that since Fumino has a backstory that's hinted as soon as chapter 5, her character was fleshed out since before therefore making her a much more prominent one. The fact that Tsutsui delivered a good or bad arc is completely irrelevant to that point. Still she is the first that got her backstory dealt with and the one to which the most screentime was given in that regard, since Sensei only required 3 chapters for that and Senpai only required 4. Tsutsui probably realized that he gave Fumino too much of a main spot but even after 3 months of her absence and trying to flesh something out of Rizu in terms of development outside the pet zone, I'm still not convinced.

>Fumino got the first romantic scenes out of all the girls with chapter 39 definetely being a step above what everyone has done
It was "romantic" from her perspective, for him it was business as usual. All the other girls went through their own "romantic" development moments. That scene ultimately ended up leading to nothing much. You're only focusing on the glamour/poster value while trying to downplay whatever narrative happens on the other hands to sell it.
>She has the most serious moments with the remembrance of her mother which connects her woth Nariyuki
Fumino's character background is a mess, her mom died, she barely talk to her father for 10 years and for all that, none of it impacted her much beyond "I like stars". Then everything was resolved with some laptop and none of it mattered beyond that. At the end of the day her whole character boils down to "I like stars", 22i could have come up with any other reason for her to care and nothing would have changed. The drama surrounding Fumino is as pointless as it sounds big.
>Not only that but Tsutsui thought of this hapter when they asked which was his favourite
And then the next time he made such comment was about ikeda's kareego.
>Also Fumino as a whole is treated as a poster girl in a greater way than Rizu is
Absolutely, fumino as more poster level than rizu, pick up and read the manga and you'll find out that narrative wise, it's the complete opposite.
>She was the first one given an arc
Getting the last arc is much more important than getting the first one if you want to use this kind of symbolism to push for anything.

>Rizu got the first kiss
I wouldn't call it romantic. It was an accident.

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

Attached: rizu gasp.png (178x288, 21K)

>for him it was business as usual. All the other girls went through their own "romantic" development moments. That scene ultimately ended up leading to nothing much.
This is an important point we have never really see him wanting romance it's mostly the girls or support characters having some delusions about it. Sure sometimes he does something romantic or say something cool, but it rarely seems on purpose. The closest we ever got was his delusions about Uruka but even then it didn't lead anywhere.

>more than 110 chapters in
>sensei still hasn't fallen in love with him
It isn't going to happens sensei cucks.

Uruka a best!

Attached: IMG_20190511_211523.jpg (893x1253, 103K)

Attached: URUKAWAII.png (1266x1852, 1.28M)

>fuck
fumino
>kill
fumino
>marry
not fumino

But user that's Yotsuba
Nino best go-toubun

Attached: 1557256905752.png (194x159, 36K)

>your favourite quint is now part of yuiga's harem
what are her chances of winning the bowl?

>eats the competition

Attached: 366720.jpg (225x350, 33K)

Zero since they won't fall for a loser

based Yotsubro

Attached: 67194144_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 3.14M)

The exact same as before, DESPAIR

>And then the next time he made such comment was about ikeda's kareego.
Source?

Attached: c020_01.jpg (784x1145, 247K)

Attached: c020_02.png (1568x1145, 725K)

Attached: c020_04.png (1568x1145, 696K)

Attached: c020_06.png (1568x1145, 657K)

Attached: c020_08.png (1568x1145, 756K)

Attached: c020_10.png (1568x1145, 662K)

Attached: c020_12.png (1568x1145, 641K)

Attached: c020_14.png (1568x1145, 619K)

Attached: c020_16.png (1568x1145, 694K)

Attached: c020_18.png (1568x1145, 687K)

Attached: c021_01.jpg (784x1145, 252K)

Attached: c021_02.png (1568x1145, 779K)

Attached: c021_04.png (1568x1145, 634K)

Attached: c021_06.png (1568x1145, 654K)

Attached: c021_08.png (1568x1145, 756K)

Attached: c021_10.png (1568x1145, 787K)

Attached: c021_12.png (1568x1145, 677K)

he drew sensei on fumino's chest
or lack thereof

Attached: c021_14.png (1568x1145, 795K)

Attached: c021_16.png (1568x1145, 755K)

Attached: c021_18.png (1568x1145, 737K)

yuiga is a fag

Attached: c022_03.jpg (784x1145, 251K)

Attached: c022_04.png (1568x1145, 843K)

Attached: c022_06.png (1568x1145, 681K)

Attached: c022_08.png (1568x1145, 774K)

Attached: c022_10.png (1568x1145, 801K)

Attached: c022_12.png (1568x1145, 701K)

Attached: c022_14.png (1568x1145, 705K)

Attached: c022_16.png (1568x1145, 712K)

Attached: c022_18.png (1568x1145, 647K)

Attached: c022_20.png (1568x1145, 860K)

Are we actually getting Smartphone? I thought they would skip it.

Attached: c023_01.jpg (784x1145, 245K)

they're skipping it
guy just wanted to post the chapters i guess

Attached: c023_02.png (1568x1145, 890K)

Attached: c023_04.png (1568x1145, 816K)

Attached: c023_06.png (1568x1145, 855K)

Attached: c023_08.png (1568x1145, 724K)

And they're skipping this as well, such bullshit.

Attached: c023_10.png (1568x1145, 832K)

Four of them, presumably.

Attached: c023_12.png (1568x1145, 827K)

Attached: c023_14.png (1568x1145, 782K)

Attached: c023_16.png (1568x1145, 772K)

Attached: c023_18.png (1568x1145, 842K)

Attached: c024_01.jpg (784x1145, 260K)

Attached: c024_02.png (1568x1145, 821K)

quality Fumino doujin when?
Age of DFC is now or never

Attached: c024_04.png (1568x1145, 773K)

Hello guys I made a reddit poll to show you Reddit's taste and it's actually pretty good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-142706_Reddit.jpg (1080x1959, 478K)

>her character was fleshed out since before therefore making her a much more prominent one.
This is again, blatantly false since she got rewritten. No mattet how big a narritive you're trying to build up here, that doesn't change the fact that her personality did a 180 in one chapter.
>Still she is the first that got her backstory dealt with and the one to which the most screentime was given in that regard, since Sensei only required 3 chapters for that and Senpai only required 4.
Yes, as we saw the wifey achapter was "absolutely nessesary to her character arc, right? It's like he realized that Fumino's problems were never problems to begin with and that he highly exaggerated her relationship with her father. So he came with literal ideas on the spot and basically wrote a fairy tale.

You want know why he had to involve her death mothers message through a laptop behind a limited try password?
If Fumino and Reji had resolved their issues like normal people instead, it would have truly and utterly cemented the fact that Fumino's entire character arc was a pointless 5 weeks of shit which could have been resolved ages ago. So he had to bring her death mother into the ordeal to help resolve it, to excuse their retarded behaviour and also make the arc look like it was about something
>Tsutsui probably realized that he gave Fumino too much of a main spot
Don't make me fucking laugh

Attached: c024_06.png (1568x1145, 748K)

Attached: c024_08.png (1568x1145, 660K)

Attached: c024_10.png (1568x1145, 819K)

The show is gonna be a huge flop will it?

>gonna

Attached: c024_12.png (1568x1145, 762K)

i w ant a gf , thin and beautiful like fumino
she suck my dick as i ask, what a good gf

Attached: c024_14.png (1568x1145, 656K)

Attached: c024_16.png (1568x1145, 841K)

>her personality did a 180 in one chapter
That's not really what I'm seeing. All that changed was the adding of the conflict of helping her friends which is simply something thatbis added to her character. The fact that you are unable to point what exactly this change is fuether proves me right.
>Yes, as we saw the wifey achapter was "absolutely nessesary to her character arc, right?
Tsutsui wants to draw Fumino as much as he can apparently
and has no problem in doing so by even lengthening the arc. The wife chapter is cute and on par with similar filler chapters for other girls, it's just included in the context of an ongoing arc and has nothing wrong per se.
>It's like he realized that Fumino's problems were never problems to begin with and that he highly exaggerated her relationship with her father. So he came with literal ideas on the spot and basically wrote a fairy tale.

You want know why he had to involve her death mothers message through a laptop behind a limited try password?
If Fumino and Reji had resolved their issues like normal people instead, it would have truly and utterly cemented the fact that Fumino's entire character arc was a pointless 5 weeks of shit which could have been resolved ages ago. So he had to bring her death mother into the ordeal to help resolve it, to excuse their retarded behaviour and also make the arc look like it was about something
Can you try to hide your bias? This is literally all your claim and yours only without factual backup. I brought all the references in both images and quotes. You're not really believable.

Attached: c024_18.png (1568x1145, 643K)

Please elaborate

It's already a big flop. There's no anime manga boost and BDs don't sell.

I'm hyped for today's episode.

Attached: 1532993066513.png (121x167, 21K)

plw wudk my eudj frumi okas

what a bitch

>There's no anime manga boost
>BDs don't sell
[citation needed]

>Tsutsui wants to draw Fumino as much as he can apparently
yet he waited 2 months for a solo fumino chapter after her arc and only 3 weeks for a sensei chapter after her arc

Attached: 1557568530095.png (470x600, 191K)

Don't listen to him. The manga got boosted by 5k and the bds are in the top 10k

Sales of volume 11 on week 3 are the last update we had and sales are vastly comparable to former volumes. In the new data no report for the first Volumes have showed up since the anime started and there's not even been a shueisha report on manga sales, just reprints in expectation of that happening, sadly unmet. BDs on the BD leaderboard are below the 1000th place which translates to less than 500 copies.

Attached: 1557325779446.png (1004x504, 44K)

So the manga and anime are doomed? And how and why did this happen?

>a girl with long blue hair
That's basically Fumino isn't she?

Very shitty marketing, coupled with 5toubun becoming a hit in the season right before, threesomed with the early material being kind of boring to be quite honest.

Fumino has black hair

>Very shitty marketing
Please elaborate

Me too lads.

Am I the only one who's surprised at how poorly the anime is doing? I would have thought the manga was popular enough that the manga fans would flock to the anime.

Also, really surprising that the manga sales aren't being boosted considering many anime that ended up doing poorly still managed to boost manga sales. I mean, even Girly Air Force, whose anime bombed hard, managed to boost its LN sales.

Feels good that best girl is going to win.

Attached: 1554405412839.png (657x784, 533K)

>Tsutsui wants to draw Fumino as much as he can apparently
>and has no problem in doing so by even lengthening the arc. The wife chapter is cute and on par with similar filler chapters
Then he would do that during a solo chapter, not a character arc. Having to add a literal filler in a character arc yet again cements the fact that her problems were exaggerated, so he had to come up with stuff on the spot. Fumino's character was not pre-developed, her character arc is literal proof of that. Her problems could have been handeled like a normal person ages ago, but since it was such a non-isseu, Tsuitsu had to add literal filler and a ded third party message to explain why her problema were never resolved by talking with each other like normal people.
Fumino is a mess of a character, has always been the case.

They were pressed to showcase something in the form of a PV which was really poorly made and showcased the anime in a really bad way. It made it look worse in terms of QUALITY than it actually is. Everyone thought that and everyone was surprised when Episode 1 dropped and it was mostly fine, but hype had already died. The not influential VA hired didn't help to increase hype in any way either.

The PV looked fine to my though. Also, what's with all the talk about the no-name VAs? I thought Tomita and Lynn were popular, or that Shiraishi is a rising star.

>Fumino's character was not pre-developed, her character arc is literal proof of that
As I said execution of the arc is irrelevant. Character had early backstory being hinted and other didn't. That is simply a sign of the character having been thought out way before those very other characters. It's a very simple logic that you are either willingly ignoring or too dumb to understand.

Attached: D6wKAr4UcAUvJE-.jpg (1662x938, 144K)

Yeah, that looks just like Fumino

sensei suck principal's dick

Principal Yuiga you mean.

It wasn't user, there were two or three shots with the finest QUALITY I had ever seen and shitty soundtrack. Everybody agreed on that.

>shitty soundtrack
Didn't it use the OP for that? The OP song is good actually, the ED not so much.

education is corrupted, young female teachers are trained since studying in the government teacher academy, they serve not only for principal's pleasure but also the powerful PTA

Negi said it's going to get a S2 and S3 with such momentum.

Have they released this jumping Fumino picture with higher resolution?

Attached: D3b9b0KUIAAxUlA.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

You're mistaking it. I'm talking about the very first PV that we got in January.

Why is Never Give It Up so mediocre? I mean it's so bland and so uncatchy that not even its lyrics writer could save it. Maiko Iuchi should really not do these sort of songs and should stick to composing techno stuff.

Uhuh

Not yet.

Shut that trap tripfag

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-225624_VLC.jpg (1913x1078, 822K)

What if it was Bokuben that had the big name VAs and 5toubun that had the no-names? Would their success be reversed then?

Hentai manga aren't reflective of reality, user.

Not reverse maybe but certainly more even.

The only dick sensei is close to admitting she wants to suck is future Yuiga-sensei's

What a shame.

Attached: Poutmino.png (335x397, 147K)

Guys, how do we boost the manga's sales?

You don't. Let it end this year.

hentai OVA

If we got an upskirt pantyshot in the manga, will sales get better?

This is not how you pre-write a character
>this girl lost both her parents at an early age and has earned the ire of her dad for over 10 years
>yet she has no personality problems aside from easily falling to sleep and eating a lot of food
>traumatic event has led to her having perfectly well developed social skills in spite of having no parents for over 10 years, just (used to be) a little apprehensive of forceful guys (which her dad wasn't)

This is how you pre-write a character
>This girl is the foil of the MC
>tough exterior but actually cares for her students, built up and shown over many chapters
>lost her parents after depending on them for most of her life resulting in autism
>is alluded to being connected to the MC through his dad, both being taught by the same person but lead down drastically different paths after his death resulting in her twisted perspective on teaching
>traumatic event is reasonable and has drastic effects on personality which shows throughout the whole story

They're not even on the same level, just having a backstory does not make you pre-written and it's obvious tsutsui was making it up along the way while he had a well laid out story for sensei.

This

Feel good that KanoKari is dabbing on Bokuben in story, sales, and girls. KOchads win again baby!

Objectively correct

Attached: 52035816_2127059424052454_5037322684824813568_n.jpg (540x540, 31K)

Well, they released this image recently.

Attached: D6sDAtYUEAEfPmk.jpg (2032x3088, 326K)

[citation needed]

Your biased description doesn't prove much. Simply put, again, Tsutsui had a character in mind from before, as he hinted to the issues as soon as chapter 5. Rizu on the other hand has nothing going for her on that front and is actually getting fleshed out on the go as the series got an unexpected popularity and survived the axe. And why are you making a point of Sensei? I said she's pre written as well, just that she's not in the race and we're talking about the main girl/bowl win correlation.

Then why doesn't KO have an anime but Bokuben does?

Having a backstory != prewritten
My "biased" description is factual, and it's the only thing you have to say about it because I'm right. I'm making a point of her because you said they're both prewritten when they're clearly not on the same scale. Hide your bias for fumino first before talking about other peoples' biases

Since the anime is flopping, why did they decide to make an OVA?

So people would buy the BDs

>Tsutsui had a character in mind from before, as he hinted to the issues as soon as chapter 5
None of this alludes to Fumino being pre-written for the simply fact that her character is completely inconsistant throughout the series. I could also create a character, give it a personalilty with some issues, that doesn't make it pre-written. The rest I have to think up or change as a write the series or even "change"

rizu has the best eyes

>issue mentioned basically at the beginning of the manga
What else is there to say in front of "my opinion is fact" argument. I guess I can say that Tsutsui wrote Fumino's character in the first 5 chapters if that makes you happy. It's still the first chatacter that was thought.

>What else is there to say in front of "my opinion is fact" argument
>it's still the first character that was thought out

Attached: 1527937137705.png (331x132, 40K)

That's (You) though.

No it's Sawako because Cat eyes. Also pic related is being skipped and I'm so fucking mad.

Attached: CatEyes.png (844x348, 274K)

Attached: IMG_20190518_083703.jpg (1536x2048, 472K)

>I guess I can say that Tsutsui wrote Fumino's character in the first 5 chapters if that makes you happy.
But that's still wrong. You're blatantly dodging the point everytime.

YOTSUBEST YOTSUBEST YOTSUBEST

FUMINO BEST GIRL

Not my fault if you're not making any point.

Keep on moving the goalposts son

I've posted long and enough about the manner. Not much to say anymore, just enjoying the denial of you people. It's not healthy too keep hopes up in such a way when Fumino's role is so much more prominent.

Your quietly conceding is the smarter move here, I agree. I think you got tired of dodging facts and moving the point around to make you look right

Only 45 minutes left until Kashima.

>conceding
Is this a competition? I made my points, you didn't change my mind.

Bokuben guy has a really high quality harem. Pretty much every waifu box is checked with great representation. He's a lot luckier than 5toubun guy and his thotuplets.

Have you perhaps tried reading the points I made
Might go a long way

>Not my fault if you're not making any point
By this point you've been told and explained why Fumino's character wasn't at all pre-written, the early stages of Bokuben and her character arc clearly display this. All you're doing is
>I guess I can say that Tsutsui wrote Fumino's character
hammering down on this claim which is blatantly false with the argument "Trust me BrO"

Fumino wife

>It's not healthy too keep hopes up in such a way when Fumino's role is so much more prominent.
>which wasn't any part of this discussion
>moving goalposts again
holy kek user.

All of them.

>loses discussion
>tries conceding
>deflects to endgame
typical

Literally, can the mentally disabled Fuminofags ever stop getting BTFO?

Attached: Mizukek.png (192x234, 41K)

i miss manyuki

If you think about it, you will realize that Nariyuki and Fuutarou are both miserable because all those girls are fucking insane.

Truly, they never learn
Watch them attack the entire thread for antifuminofag circlejerking after this

Which was the best laptop?

Attached: OH MY.png (1089x731, 299K)

Mafuyu a best

>yet she has no personality problems aside from easily falling to sleep and eating a lot of food

This sounds even dumber when you realize that's unironically how 22i wrote her and how hard it clashes with her backstory.

desktop > laptop

Ah, it's the retard that always shits on rizu because she doesn't have cliche sob story for background. I bet you're the same retard in domekano threads that keeps insisting that kajita is a psycho in the making.

I don't get it.

Attached: moeyummy.png (266x266, 40K)

5 mins

get in here niggas

Attached: D61ab-IU0AAZSW7.jpg large.jpg (1444x2048, 293K)

Attached: D62hpCFW0AIANuA.jpg large.jpg (1280x1586, 267K)

Can somebody link me to the stream?

Hot

Attached: 1555774357711.webm (475x506, 891K)

Go back and Lurk more

wake up nigga

Attached: 1558112333732.png (600x293, 149K)

Attached: 1558193420647.jpg (1440x810, 137K)

Starting

Attached: happy lit.png (122x213, 25K)

YOTSUBA

Attached: D6vqvvxUIAEX1qk.jpg (900x1600, 221K)

Attached: 1558193470188.jpg (1440x810, 174K)

Attached: rqepBalyCP.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Attached: 1558193457073.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

loser

Attached: 1558193473157.jpg (1440x810, 121K)

Attached: 1558193563554.jpg (1440x810, 196K)

Rizu > Fumino

that was gold.

Looking it over, what we know now fixes the inconsistency with Miharu praising sensei's skating skills and sensei's own attitude towards her aptitude. 22i really did think her arc through.

Attached: 1558193662426.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Attached: 1558193653506.jpg (1440x810, 173K)

Attached: ksPFLSo85X.jpg (1920x1080, 103K)

Attached: 1558193728956.jpg (1440x810, 141K)

Attached: 1558193747566.jpg (1440x810, 103K)

Attached: 1558193738344.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

That was so short.

Attached: 1558193755475.jpg (1440x810, 160K)

Attached: kBqw3u23ow.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

my dick

Attached: 1558193763311.jpg (1440x810, 124K)

Attached: 190519003616.jpg (1280x720, 437K)

my wife

Attached: 1558193836355.jpg (1440x810, 179K)

Attached: 1558193856041.jpg (1440x810, 149K)

ass

Attached: 9QDx2GaB4Z.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

dat ass

Attached: 1558193902679.jpg (1440x810, 134K)

Attached: 1558193906235.jpg (1440x810, 201K)

Attached: lELBSbJC5H.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

lewd

Attached: 1558193942650.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

Attached: 1558193948487.jpg (1440x810, 158K)

Dat ass

Attached: 1558193961755.jpg (1440x810, 111K)

Attached: 1558193971902.jpg (1440x810, 168K)

The "only in front of you" line doesn't make sense now after they cut the last 2 pages of chapter 16.

Attached: FXfHNitTTS.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

Attached: 1558194000392.jpg (1440x810, 131K)

I NEED that stitch

I guess that's how they make up for removing the end of chapter 16.

Attached: 1558194067064.jpg (1440x810, 148K)

Attached: 1558194056814.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

cute

Attached: BuxRXR8maR.jpg (1920x1080, 67K)

Attached: 1558194070602.jpg (1440x810, 122K)

Attached: 1558194077641.jpg (1440x810, 158K)

Why is she so perfect bros

Attached: 1558194085118.jpg (1440x810, 167K)

Attached: 1558194109893.jpg (1440x810, 153K)

Attached: 9YZFPhOSvF.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

Attached: 1558194150722.jpg (1440x810, 84K)

Attached: 1558194283907.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

Attached: 1558194176950.jpg (1440x810, 137K)

I want to marry this ice skater!

Attached: 1558194231912.jpg (1440x810, 138K)

An anime original sensei scene, might actually have to watch this episode

rare CHADyuki

Attached: r4dKcjAN2f.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

Attached: 1558194257889.jpg (1440x810, 110K)

Attached: 1558194380038.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Attached: 1558194319759.jpg (1440x810, 298K)

That blush on the hallway. I love this

Attached: 1558194444421.jpg (1440x810, 159K)

Attached: 1558194471558.jpg (1440x810, 183K)

It does make sense since nobody has seen her room but him.

SHISHOU

Attached: hYxi9ndwcK.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Attached: 1558194481881.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

Chono is my wife.

Attached: 1558194551180.jpg (1440x810, 194K)

Furuhashi fan club really got a big downgrade.

Attached: 5wiNtjDxMW.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

she's pre-written to be a joke

marry fuck kill

Attached: 1558194554345.jpg (1440x810, 158K)

Big eyebrows looks cuter.

Attached: 1558194597108.jpg (1440x810, 111K)

Attached: 190519005003.jpg (1280x720, 411K)

Attached: eitSHnx8gD.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

Attached: 1558194623817.jpg (1440x810, 142K)

Marry left
Fuck middle
Kill right

Attached: 1558194640069.jpg (1440x810, 135K)

Attached: 1558194669504.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

That’s pretty cute.

Attached: 1558194647490.jpg (1440x810, 158K)

Attached: 1558194739857.jpg (1440x810, 163K)

Cute tomboy.

Eyebrows girl is hot

Attached: 1558194802354.jpg (1440x810, 100K)

Attached: 1558194793724.jpg (1440x810, 188K)

They changed my waifu's design

Attached: 1558194751716.jpg (1440x810, 192K)

Habara club really is the ideal representation of the shit fanbase that fuminofags are

Attached: 1558194946132.jpg (1440x810, 134K)

Attached: 1558194924185.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

Fuminobros

Attached: 1558194931438.jpg (1440x810, 147K)

Cute

Feels like this episode had more QUALITY than usual.

They’re going to win in the end.

This looks like she is about to rape him.

Smartphone next time

Huh, they put the smartphone chapter

Mommy Mafuyu does things to my dick

>phone chapter
What?

> Smartphone chapter
Mistakes were made.

If you overlook the fact that they're cute girls, it's all incredibly meta.

They're not going to reach 39 at this pace
And that's a good thing

They probably postponed it to have sensei's chapter as soon as possible.

Production staff usually gets exhausted past the 6 episodes mark.

>3 chapters per episode
>24 chapters adapted
>6 episodes remaining
More than enough time for that

So no senpai next week?

3 ch per ep, 12 eps = 36 ch. Just need to skip 3 chapters.
Naked Uruka. I imagine they'll do the two other Uruka chapters there for more or less a full Uruka ep. We should have an almost full Rizu ep coming with kiss redux and they can do a full Asumi ep for her intro if they time it right.

Am I the only one finding this shot kinda funny.

What will the chapters beof the next episode?

Thank god.

boku-ben.com/story/
Preview and synopsys only show the smartphone chapter even though next week episode supposed to have two Yea Forums chapters.

>It does make sense since nobody has seen her room but him.
are you legit being this retarded? The whole reason she got into more comfortable wear around him is that he had already seen her in casual clothing. If not, she would have kept wearing her professional outfit the first time he got into her apartment.

Early Uruka is shit so I hope not.

So is that all the sensei dose from the anime?

We're up to Uruka self destructing. That's not getting skipped.

Rizu's delivery and probably Miharu's visit

Because is the shot in the foot chapter and they want to keep the mistery on it.

Attached: 1551633137434.png (505x689, 351K)

When are we going to get Ikeda?

>no casual sensei from chapter 16
>no sign of sensei in next episode
Not like this, bros.

are you kidding? we'll never reach miharu visit. It's more likely we'll reach maid sensei after Asumi's introductions

They will skip Uruka shooting herself in the foot and make an anime original Uruka ending

Attached: 1550148081870.png (912x1150, 1.05M)

>probably Miharu's visit
I don't think so. However it is likely that it'll cover maid sensei getting drunk.

they're more of a cult than a club, so yeah pretty much

Can't wait to get mad again.

Attached: 1535907357995.png (891x1300, 396K)

No chance we get up to Miharu’s visit but we may get the maid chapter.

They are not even her friends, the only thing that keeps them together is their good taste in girls, just like Uruka.

(you)

They've been including cameos of her in every episode regardless, so let's see if they keep doing that.

Who voiced Ibara club leaders?

You'll be in company

Attached: 20190224_194153.png (1906x2413, 1.64M)

>shit taste in girls
Ftfy

This is the first moment that started Uruka collecting loser flags as fast as she could.

I'm still hoping for more cameos. Best girl deserves more screen time

and exactly like fuminofags they don't listen when she herself says she doesn't like him they still know better

I’m so glad they put in the phone chapter after all, I’ll finallly get to see shirtless Nariyuki animated.

are you the homo who keeps asking for shirtless MC in every thread

not homo if it's moe

>After all teacher is the best! There are more and more people who like the teacher! I too
>I think blue is the most cute but not popular?
>The teacher lived in a very nice room, but is there such money? Can young teachers earn so much?
>>>Private teacher
>If there is a man who can not fall if forced to be passionate by the innocent beautiful girl Fumino-chan, a man and a woman have also had a blast-up literary time that blows off the teacher time!! Even so, I wonder if fumino-chan had only those believers (Lesbian Corps)
>It is a wonderfully wonderful time that fumino's attitude has also inspired the surroundings by facing study more than other things this time. Emotions are so abundant that even the expressions on the face change, I really love you so much I 'm going to go further together? Was better than the original. Divine times
>If it goes at this pace, it will be about 10 episodes for Asumi senior's turn. There is less epicut of the original than I thought.
>Kashima-san's surprisingly good girl
>As long as I take a bath with Fumino-chan and the time is too busy (* 'Д `) Hah-ha As long as I saw the preview of Fumino-chan, the picture seems to be all right! !

link user

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC)-[02.54.424-03.03.016].webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

I don't even know if this is the right place, but they're discussing bokuben I guess
rosie.5ch.net/anime/#6

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC)-[03.22.786-03.26.707].webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

Dorobo neko.

Attached: 1514808578275.jpg (400x400, 211K)

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC)-[07.21.024-07.25.445].webm (1280x720, 668K)

Was the war criminal part skipped?

we will get Rizu's delivery, maid sensei and her part of the festival, and maybe driving sensei

Anime is saved

The what?

No, it was there.

Attached: literally criminal.jpg (346x277, 74K)

>The teacher lived in a very nice room, but is there such money? Can young teachers earn so much?
The state of Japan and their shoebox apartments.

Oh, yeah

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_00.04.49_[201 (1280x720, 109K)

They cut these scenes

Cute.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC)-[17.14.700-17.18.746].webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

Sorry that you didn't get it. Maybe it was too complex for you.
I didn't say that I liked them skipping the part in 16 and I totally agree with you that it is a necessary element for her to drop her guard. But I can understand that a compromise is necessary with the limited time the anime has and that's why I said the scene also works. Him seeing her messy room destroys her perfect front she was trying to uphold.

Attached: saywhat.jpg (253x464, 36K)

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC)-[20.42.950-20.46.454].webm (1280x720, 459K)

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC)-[20.52.460-20.56.839].webm (1280x720, 469K)

Can't ass myself to check 2chan for their live reactions oh well

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC)-[21.01.218-21.05.639].webm (1280x720, 571K)

They didn't give Fumino the twintail hairstyle.

>she will never act like this in front of him again and she will never go to his class without thinking about his dick

I will never NOT be mad the author went full Nisekoi like this

That blinking mole is annoying.

Cute ponytails. Why couldn’t we have them?

Cute.

Too much work for the animators.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC)-[23.30.534-23.33.871].webm (1280x720, 380K)

rape sensei and burn her cunny

Important reminder to anyone who currently thinks they believe otherwise: if it isn't Uruka, it isn't important.

Attached: 1554661051809.jpg (512x478, 184K)

I guess it's hard to change her hairstyle in every part of the episode so they decided to use her chapter 24 hairstyle.

Wanted to keep the audio for this

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_00.23.15_[201 (1280x720, 102K)

She's only even in this episode for 5 seconds

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_00.14.49_[201 (1280x720, 131K)

Thank you user.

Attached: blushmino.png (199x157, 28K)

Still a best

Jesus, this little slut is begging to be ravaged.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC)-[23.45.174-23.50.137].webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

> Nisekoi
Stop reminding of that.

Attached: neversayit.jpg (779x410, 84K)

Kangaroos will do the job soon

Nevermind: may.2chan.net/b/res/639871162.htm
>[chapter 16.jpg] I have to cut the convenience store so I have to change the line here
>With practice of female mind
>Envy, Lucky nigger, and so on
>キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━!!
>Huh? Glasses talk end?
>The teacher's ponkotsu legend begins
>Already in the dirty room ...
>Dirty room times
>Buried ass, butt, ass, inviting
>I think the Jersey is good
>LOVE (referring to the cup)
>Jersey is good...
>I want to assault the rich bastille fortress of the teacher
>Affair of teacher and student begins ...
>Figure skating
>Teacher cute, good ass
>Well, because I chose the teacher route in "I want to recover youth" teacher ... ...
>What? 10 years too early
>Let's get married in 10 years
>But it's just going to be dirty again...
>>Ah, I can not keep this room ...
>I am okay because there are students who regularly come to the cleaning!
>Furuhashi's love course
>Close! Close! Close!
>Legendary tree kabedon
(Lots of people are talking about the trio actually)
>Forbidden character? Lesbian?
>I support you (Fumino's "confession")
>Confession end
>Heroine move
>Isekai smartphone times
>A person who betrays a friend who was a time to understand that the literary system is popular is betrayed and it may be easy to sympathize
>It was a good time to see the literary system popular
>At the time of the manga, there was no chance for the teacher to become heroine, so we would not cross each other = directed parallel lines, so now we are addicted to manga in the manga. In the way, "I'm talking in the mouth but the future ...?" (Don't know what this nigger's saying)

I love how the staff put plain apron on Mizuki but still faithfully adapt Love mug

>Envy, Lucky nigger, and so on

Based

>It's that Ichikashitter/Urukashitter
Truly the worst poster.

do japs say nigger or that was some liberty?

Now if only they hadn't skipped the last part of 16 everything would have been perfect.

Too kawaii.

lads, subs are out

Ah, no, they just said they were envious of nariyuki for falling into rizu's breasts
>Envy
>Lucky

It begins

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.30_[2019.05.18_18.06.25]. (1280x720, 77K)

suck my dick Fumino, pls i beg you pls pls

mayonegg

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.22_[2019.05.18_18.09.01]. (1280x720, 65K)

FUMIKU BEST GIRLS

>

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.53_[2019.05.18_10.09.49]. (1280x720, 428K)

Best supporters.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.51_[2019.05.18_10.11.47]. (1280x720, 513K)

Its a fucking cat, you know these fuckers can fall like 4 floors and be perfectly fine.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.57_[2019.05.18_18.12.14]. (1280x720, 104K)

Uruka > Sensei > Rizu > *
Ichika > Miku > Yotsuba > *

>walk in
>see this
What do?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p]01.webm (1280x720, 393K)

Fumino > Asumi > Rizu > Mafuyu > Uruka
Nino > Miku > Itsuki > Yotsuba > Ichika

Thanks HS for giving me that true VLC experience.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.18_[2019.05.18_18.18.31]. (1280x720, 70K)

Prepare for despair bros

Attached: 1557909552009.png (580x543, 136K)

>Fumino has the most diverse cute reaction faces
It's not fair bros.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.45_[2019.05.18_10.18.30]. (1280x720, 510K)

Utter shit taste

Attached: sip.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>Utter shit taste
Yeah, yours .

That's all she's good for

3/10
8/10

> "LOVE"
> A RING
What did she mean by this?

You're quoting good taste, shit taste-kun

Attached: 1557714234627.png (1348x877, 503K)

I want to FUCK Inopon.

Attached: 1510256887585.jpg (1468x2179, 666K)

Genuflect

Delusional Ichikashitter/Urukashitter.

>thinking ninoshit and fumishit are anywhere near best
>liking a non-character like Asumi
>not delusional

Attached: 1557441017465.png (792x429, 282K)

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Either the author is bias or Fumino is actually his favorite.

To hell with moeyuki! Moeyuki is a wimp. Bring back Manyuki!

Uruka is his favorite

Attached: 1553451907387.png (623x703, 341K)

No.

>thinking snakeshit and urukashit are anywhere near best
>thinking Asumi isn't more interesting and cuter than an annoying character like urukashit
>not delusional

I am sure if was just on the spur of the moment.

Ichika is unironically the best character in 5toubun. Uruka has only improved since she shot herself in the foot early on. Nobody cares about Asumi and nothing would change if she was removed from the manga.

If you've been following the manga even a little you know that Uruka was forced onto him by the editors and Sensei's rise to prominence has had his full support.

Yeah, no. Fuck this shit.

Fuck your shit taste

He has a bizarre way of showing that. Unless he massively subverts expectations, she is buried.

Fuck/Marry/Kill

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.30_[2019.05.18_18.30.13]. (1280x720, 106K)

Sure he had a bizarre way of showing his Fumino favoritism as well, specially with her abortion of an arc and subsequent lack of Fumino for two months out of shame.

Actually the worst.

>Ichika is unironically the best character
>Uruka has only improved since she shot herself in the foot early on.
Said a minority ever. Top tier shit taste. Asumi has helped Nariyuki with his studies and tips more than Uruka could ever be useful to Nariyuki. Stay mad.

Shit taste
Mafuyu > Rizu > Asumi > Uruka = Fumino
Nino > Itsuki > Yotsuba > Miku = Ichika

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyZ82SpUZk

>middle one
Holy shit I'm IMAGINING so hard right now

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.48_[2019.05.18_18.32.15]. (1280x720, 92K)

You can't win an argument by shouting muh minority, but if we're going to use that, then Asumifags are an even smaller minority so she must be a shittier character than Uruka.

Marry Chono.
Fuck both Kashima and Inomori.

I can and just did, and look you're mad.
>smaller minority
Except Asumi is actually more interesting and cuter than Urukashit.

Actually not bad

Attached: 1556446037452.jpg (1450x2048, 304K)

I was about to ask what her fuck her problem was, there are two empty tables behind her, but apparently the animators are just lazy fucks

Attached: 1549212724786.jpg (1280x1440, 231K)

Why'd you post Yotsuba?
Stop! Stop!!

You can't have it both ways. Asumi is a shittier girl than Uruka going by your logic and that's actually true.

>he didn't understand the keikaku.

>abortion of an arc
That's just something haters here thinks of it. Tsutsui obviously don't see it that way, and so don't most Nips and her fans.
>lack
What are you talking about? Fumino still gets plenty of chapters after her arc. Not counting absence in Sensei and Asumi arc, of course.

Fumino and Rizu were extra funny in this chapter

You tell that little shit

Attached: 20190424_175502.png (163x200, 45K)

[distressed fumino noises]

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p]02.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

>what is exception due to objective truth
Stay mad.

Uruka can't even get paired with a winning girl.

Attached: 422336 ameno_hibari ameno_sagiri ass bathing breast_hold censored kirisu_mafuyu megane naked ogata_r (1916x1344, 976K)

Based

Attached: 1555302521867.png (522x720, 475K)

>Tsutsui obviously don't see it that way, and so don't most Nips and her fans.
Yet it ranked horribly

Just look at those losers.

Attached: 516369 bokutachi_wa_benkyou_ga_dekinai breast_hold cleavage crossover dress heels megane miura_tadah (1918x1400, 962K)

>e-exception
Funny backpedal.

Uruka is going to win, they say.

Fumino and Rizu were hilarious in this chapter.

It was objectively shit, though. Even Tsutsui should be aware of the terrible O MY LAPTOP shit he pulled out of his ass. The arc also had terrible rankings so nips didn't like it either.
I'm talking about the long wait between her arc and her next solo chapter.

Some stitches.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.47_[2019.05.18_14.16.36] (1911x2038, 952K)

I want toubunfags out
Bring the seething fuminohater with you.

So is this the start of that 'personality change' you guys were talking about?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.05_[2019.05.18_13.45.43]. (1280x720, 117K)

>That's just something haters here thinks of it. Tsutsui obviously don't see it that way, and so don't most Nips and her fans.
>h-her arc was not bad, i-t's only the haters!!
Is this what you tell yourself at night to sleep ESL-kun. Her arc was objectively just very fucking bad.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.01_[2019.05.18_14.39.50] (1920x2222, 1M)

the seething ones are always the fuminofags though

>can't deny his awful opinion of uruka and ichika being best belongs to a minority
>tries to nitpick Asumi who's a more likable and cuter heroine regardless
Desperate.

Actually Chisaki would win if they didn't change the future so... It's actually fitting to pair her with Uruka .

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.18_[2019.05.18_14.40.10] (1920x2132, 1.23M)

Looks like Fumino is the most likely winner. Not that I am really complaining since I like her second best.

>smug
>smug

So THAT chapter will be adapted next?

Moron, using minorities or majorities in your arguments at all invalitades your own taste because Fumino is also a minority compared to sensei, who you rank as second worst. For once try to argue using your own views and opinions.

Technically no, since by that point there's no evidence to point out that she had another personality

Last one. This stitch is kinda shitty, but whatever, she looks too damn cute.

>sees
He's right, triggered Fuminohater. You started this shit. Get the fuck out.

You mean the chapters where she admitted she did nothing to earn it and then ended with her crying?

Attached: Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - Chisaki-san Crosses Time [MangaDex, a nonymous].zip-0019 (959x1400, 346K)

Fuck. Here.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.45_[2019.05.18_14.42.28] (1920x2093, 1.32M)

You are the one seething here bud

Nope. Ichikashit and Urukashit are a minority compared to Nino and Fumino is a truth. It's not my fault you can't argue it and come up with a witty argument. Stay frustrated.

Moeyuki is a wimp. He's waaaaaaaaaay too easy.

At least you aren't pretending to be a Yotsubafag this time.

Based stitch user. Best girl

Attached: 1557756621681.jpg (768x960, 110K)

Fumino had tits?!

Attached: 1558182362857_731.png (143x376, 75K)

>THK vs TLK are back
Abandon thread and the next one.

Nice.

Thanks for the stitches.

Fumino a shit

I despise those fangirls

Requesting webm of Fumino's kabedon.

501 for Fumino a best

Yet you don't deny that your first picks are also a minority compared to the most popular ones which you rank pretty low, thus invalidating your own taste. Sorry, you lost moron.

>No u
Ok user

Rizu > Sensei > Uruka > Fumino > Senpai
1 > 4 > 2 > 3 > 5

If only...

Who do you like best?

It wasn’t that bad other than the way it was resolved. They were a decent set of chapters.
The main issue is that Fumino still seems unaware of her feelings.

Attached: 02c.jpg (891x1300, 983K)

Noticed how he's mainly the one who openly shits on other girls and provokes people. The first post itt, for example.

Mafuyu.

Fumino >= Mafuyu > Uruka = Rizu >>> Asumi
4>1>5>=3>>>shit>

If only Tsutsui could make this canon.

Attached: fixed fumino.jpg (963x1536, 212K)

Except Fumino and Nino are the second majority behind Sensei and Miku. Uruka and Ichika a minority since they are last to second last among heroines in their series. Keep trying, retard.

>needing your girls to be popular to feel validated
Can they get any more pathetic?

Except both Fumino and Nino are both closer to their third places (Uruka and Ichika) than they are to the most popular girls, so they're not even that smaller of a minority. Keep destroying your own argument, moron

>It wasn’t that bad other than the way it was resolved
heavily sugarcoating it my man

Marry Bluemino
Fuck nobody
Kill the three fangirls

can someone vector this? it would look way better

>closer to their third place (Uruka and Ichika)
Delusional. With the current trend, Uruka would be lucky to beat Rizu.
>Ichika even third place instead of bottom 2 as of late
Even more delusional. Keep being triggered at reality.

>>I want to assault the rich bastille fortress of the teacher

Google Translation can do metaphor.

>stay mad
The ultimate reply of the baiting Fuminoshitter

What current trend? If anything the gap between Fumino and Uruka will be even closer in the next poll. And the last chapter did wonders for Ichika as she got redeemed.
Anyways, nice to see you not even trying to make sense of your shit taste anymore.

Shut up and get out, annoying Ninofag.

They unironically believe the anime will boost Fumino to the first place in the next poll, so yeah

>no pantsu

WTF?

Attached: 1541057947042.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Are you pretending you've been living under a rock?
Ichika was and presumably still is the most hated girl since she turned into a snake. Furthermore, she hasn't really done anything to get her out of the pit she dug herself even after she turned over a new leaf. It doesn't help when Miku and Nino's positive development outshine kept overshadowing Ichika.

>Miku
>overshadowing anyone
Are you kidding me? Toubun threads have become a Miku-hate central.

KO's MC is too insufferable.

i can tell this show is a comedy because MAL has comedy listed as one of the genres

Well, most of the heroines are jokes

The same 6 Ninofags spamming shit over and over means jack. Now get the hell out.

not only him, there are like one or two likable characters in that

The trend where Uruka has constantly shoot herself in the foot for the greater past of the past several months while Rizu generally gets better and slow burning development that'll tie in with her expected arc that'll come. Uruka doesn't even have an arc yet, it's laughable to imagine she'll be closer in the next poll.
>Ichika
>redeemed
Hahaha, you wish. You're the one who is sperging like a retard here over nonsensical nitpicking that failed, Urukashitter/Ichikashitter. If anything, it's good to see you can't argue for shit.

True, Ninofags are pure cancer at this point

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.11_[2019.05.18_13.45.14]. (1280x720, 108K)

I wonder how alive Uruka spoilers will be

You mean Ichikafags getting revenge on Mikufags and also using the opportunity to falseflag Ninofags.

Small vocal group of trolls and falseflaggers most people don't pay attention too. So, why are you?
How do you know they are even Ninofags?

Uruka will move abroad and she will score some points with her conclusion as a character. Rizu improving is not bad news for Uruka, but for Fumino who remains as stagnant as ever plus her horrible arc, which is why her standing is a bit weaker now.
>You're the one who is sperging like a retard here over nonsensical nitpicking that failed
You mean glaring, undeniable flaws in your stupid as fuck logic that I pointed out? Use your brain next time you use muh minorities in your arguments, imbecile.

Most Ninobros like Miku though. Like me.

Not him, but that's exaggerated bullshit. Hate central would be closer to what Ichika as a Snek got. Miku has some mocking, teasing, and some negative comments that makes fun of her, but most of the time not outright hate to shit on her.

Oh geez, it's almost like they don't gloat about how Nino is so awesome, so direct, so assertive, muh parallels, muh cute hug, while shitting on Miku for being a boring, useless moeblob, a waifubait who needs everyone and their mother help her confess, etc.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.57_[2019.05.18_21.22.33] (1920x1080, 535K)

>defends trolls and falseflaggers, then accuses Ninofags of being behind it
I wonder who's behind this post.

Try going to the toubun thread to talk positively about Miku without mouthbreathing retards spamming their hate gospel at you, I dare you

>they
Yeah, Ichikafags like you out for revenge.

Well, see you guys when chapter releases for another fun thread of dumb fuminofags getting BTFO

she is painfully huggable

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 07 [720p]02_stitch.jpg (1278x1680, 335K)

Marry Fumino
Fuck Chono
Ignore the rest.

>trolls and falseflaggers
Pretty much all Ninofags act like that now. Did you miss the entire last week worth of threads?

You guys suck at this game

>will abroad
Which is all that's left for her plot since she can't win. BTFO is inevitable. It's her fault and nobody else, which makes her pathetic.
>Rizu improving is not bad news for Uruka
It is since Uruka isn't likely to beat Rizu in the next poll, retard.
>Fumino who remains as stagnant as ever plus her horrible arc
Of course a delusional hater would see it that way. Take note when the next poll come and Fumino remains second and above Uruka with an even larger gap. Your tears will be delicious.
>undeniable flaws
The only flaw here is your inability to argue once you get massively triggered by the fact your taste belongs to an undeniable minority compared to mine. Not surprisingly seeing how you an Ichikashitter and an Urukashitter.

It's your fault for posting 4 girls and 3 options.

It was pretty clear which 3 I was referring to.

Attached: 1537040673255.jpg (271x255, 13K)

That's a nice bait, Snakefag. Maybe if you keep repeating it, it will come true.