Is there an anime that all of Yea Forums can agree has good writing?

Is there an anime that all of Yea Forums can agree has good writing?

Attached: inori.jpg (640x360, 80K)

Pic unrelated right?
How can a show that was dropped every week by Yea Forums be considered good?

so everything that makes me whole

>whole

The one and only.

Attached: logh.jpg (1038x700, 242K)

everything that makes me whore

Utena

tex

yeah ok

Half of the people who shit on shit actually like the shit they are pretending to hate.
People troll for the sake of trolling.

shingeki no titan

Berserk1997+

>random asspulls 24/7 are great writing as long as you throw in some vague philosophical bullshit

Killing Bites

I've never seen much hate against the first season of psycho pass. Some people troll about because Orobutcher, but besides that it has some pretty solid writting.
Does the show translates well the writting from the manga?

Psycho pass is one of the only shows I've ever dropped.

You didnt drop it during S1 did you?

>reading comprehension is for faggots
>all of Yea Forums can agree
No. Never was, never going to be.
Way too many contrarians for that to happen even if we got absolute, non exaggerated 10/10 writing masterpiece.

>characters express things exclusively through stilted dialogue
>space battles are nonsensical messes
>"brilliant tactics" boil down to making semi-circles or concentrating fire when outnumbered; usually both
>The earth cult is nothing but background noise aside from an episode or two, despite being such a major component of the story

Utena had a fucking filler with elephants.

SNK is too focused on plot twists and reliant on a shock-value to be well written. You can pick out nearly any chapter in the entire franchise and find some off the walls radical ramped up nonsense to keep the fujos talking about it.

Guts and Griffith's relationship was not fleshed out at all, they had like 4 conversations in total. Griffith's goal was super generic and not explained at all, why did he care so much about being the ruler, how much it meant to him etc. There seems to be some consensus among the fandom, despite the manga being vague and unconvincing as fuck.

Attached: Hxh King ideal.jpg (3820x2152, 1.33M)

Based Hunterchad

Notcell sucked.
HxH peaked at Yorknew.

>non-Humans

Utter trash.

Chimera arc ant has it shortcoming, but the Meruem arc is godtier. The bits about the ants who start to remember their past lives are also really good, I would love to see what some of them are doing nowdays.

You know it's baiting when someone tries to trash talk LOGH.

Not even close. LOTGH is nothing but exposition dump after exposition dump. It's literally what a /k/ high schooler would write.

Yozakura Quartet? I dunno

>Is there an anime that all of Yea Forums can agree has good writing?
No because contrarians are everywhere. Disappearance of Haruhi or Clannad AS come close maybe?

>uvogin, a retard who don't want to get a job and steal whatever he wants
>stole a fucking can of beer
if it wasn't poorly written he would've get a job, rather than stealing mundane shit all the times like a fucking moron
>over expositions through narrator-kun
>gon has zero motivations other than muh fren muh dad
>villains have zero motivations other than being the coolest thieves
>overexpositions through monologues
>characters trying to look intelligent by being detective conan
>ants existed out of asspull just so togashi can make a new arc

>Berserk
>generic tough guy with a huge sword mc
>rape scenes
>edgy art
Only normalfags like this shit.

Monogatari novels are well written but to make into an anime they cut out most of the words, maybe the medium isn't ideal for "writing quality".
I'd say OPM is best written since it's a comedy, it tries to be a comedy and succeeds at it.

Obviously still has a lot of flaws but its probably the closest we'll get. Just how many damn screencaps of the dialogue alone are there of this show?

Bleach

all of Yea Forums? no, never gonna happen

Madoka, not Rebellion

Anyone who says otherwise is a braindead idiot who's opinion should be disregarded.

Attached: 1529350421818.jpg (500x500, 81K)

Basé chasseur-chad