He changes waifus every season

>he changes waifus every season

Attached: f5f.png (564x580, 218K)

>he changes waifus ever

I wouldn't say "change". I just add more to the collection.

>He uses waifu as a synonym for anime girl

Attached: 1545741714151.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

based

He uses the word "waifus" to begin with.

>haremfags

Relationships don't have to last forever. Fight me.

>his waifu isn't from the first anime he watched

Attached: King.jpg (529x399, 26K)

Who are you even talking about, Sakura-chan?

disgusting

Imagine waifushaming someone on Yea Forums

I never had one and will never have. Your post is invalid.

tfw I thought I had a waifu, but ended up realizing I never did

Attached: 1539020259544.jpg (500x385, 66K)

The average lifespan of an anime "fan" is 2 years

Attached: 1426448217780.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

I'm pretty sure the poster was commenting on the plural-S, not the term "waifu".
I also must say that I do find the use of such an "s" more acceptable than in the "animes" and "mangas" plurales, as "waifu" is not a commonly used word in Japanese but a directly "japanesified" english word.

imagine if your waifu took half of your hard drive space every time you changed waifus. that's what real life is like.

>if your waifu took half of your hard drive space
I'd give so much more than that for her. But if I ever lost her, I'd lose half my heart. (Good thing that can't happen!)

it took me 24 years to find my true waifu, ive had crushes between then, but i never knew what true love was
and now i cant imagine a single minute without seeing my waifu's smile
i even got her tattoo'd on my arm

Fuck you. Seasonal waifus are the only thing that keeps me from an hero'ing.

Attached: 1555472053872.png (1111x1392, 2.09M)

All the more reason the practice is abhorrent.

Yep, that fucking S.
But I agree there are worse plurals.
You could still speak of waifus in the abstract; all peoples waifus.
But "post your waifus" is really awful already.

That existence is not worth living, user.

Is there anyone who can even come close to her as waifu of the season?

Attached: 1534104448908.jpg (1280x1445, 732K)

Based

>waifu of the season
There is no such thing, user. Do you mena "best girl of the season" or something? You seem to be using the word "waifu" like a redditor.

Let's not forget he also sounds like a filthy animeonly fag.

Every since I laid eyes on her I knew she was the one Ive been faithful ever since

Attached: marii in a shindol manga that isnt soul crushing.jpg (697x1788, 625K)

>he didn't learn to lucid dream and then carry on a whole other life married to his anime waifu that he revisits every night
you're all doing it wrong as far as I'm concerned

waifu wars

god I hate facebook retards

Attached: 1557750830507.png (1000x1000, 381K)

>he unironically has a waifu

Attached: Dororo-01-02.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I just call my waifu, my wife when referring to her no need to pussyfoot around it
anyway it's Mizore from Rosario Vampire

Since 2007. I defy anyone in this thread to come at me.

Attached: sns_083.jpg (1348x2000, 625K)

>the absolute lifespan of a discord tranny is time to get operation + 6 months

She may be fairly new oh,the irony
But this is my first and only waifu.
Didn't even thought I will ever get one. Best girl of a series? Sure, but no waifu.

Attached: 1545436959855.png (234x464, 120K)

>Didn't even thought I will ever get one.
That's how it usually goes. You don't find your waifu by actively looking for her; it just happens.
It's that special kind of connection that you can't plan, but realize when it's there.

Congrats to you. Yuugiri is a great character. (My second favourite Franchouchou, right behind Saki.) Treat her well. She definitely will treat you well.

based rohanposter

godlike taste

Attached: waifu.gif (500x375, 126K)

Literally everywhere outside of Yea Forums

Shit, m8
Your wife married my wife
What now?

I never change waifus and never refer to any anime girl as my waifu other than my actual waifu.
I do feel bad about liking other girls and collecting pics of them though.

"Post your waifus" is fine, since it's the plural you. Technically, saying "post your waifu" - with the plural you - would imply all of Yea Forums had the same waifu.

>not being a boomer and having a monster energy drink with your 15+ year waifu
zoomers

>I do feel bad about liking other girls and collecting pics of them though.
Nothing wrong about that. That's just harmless fun. Especially when your waifu, well, approves.

Just give your waifu also a certain extend of freedom.

>outside of Yea Forums
Where?

Reddit. And I've heard that alledgedly some dumb anime youtubers use it. (In lists like "top 10 best waifus of the season" and such shit.)
In other words: Exactly where you'd expect that kind of stupidity.

my waifu has been lum since 2003 when i first saw her anime.

Attached: mai waifu.gif (500x370, 1.91M)

Damn, that's sad kids nowadays have no respect for culture.

Attached: 1540619245464.jpg (691x486, 65K)

Why do you think about death and trannies so much? Are you ok?

Attached: huolestunut anime.jpg (642x618, 64K)

>Why do you think about death and trannies so much? Are you ok?
Not him, but it is a societal problem: Psychological problems often seem to be misdiagnosed and thus treated insufficiently, resulting in patients going through a treatment that they believe will make them content only to be thrown deeper into depression when they see that that was not the case.
Don't ask me why that guy brought it up here, as it seems entirely offtopic, but it is a very serious issue that's worth pondering.

... unless he wanted to make a parallel between psychological porblems and having a waifu. That's not unheard of: Many people presumably don't really get what having a waifu is about and thing it's some kind of hallucination or believe some physical presence of the waifu or something.
Of course, that's bullshit. And if that guy was refering to that, it was quite a strange way of doing so.

Anyway, to get this back on topic: Having a waifu is actually something that should strengthen your mind, as your waifu will, to some extent, represent the part of you where your deisres, sexual and otherwise, lie. Your waifu is your perfect mental counterpart. And that's a great thing!

I get bored of her when there isn't new content. Then a new, more interesting girl comes along and I worship her instead.

Attached: 1554445166591.png (467x531, 296K)

Anyone else with a waifu from a mobage?

>having a waifu from Crayon Shinchan or Anpanman
user what?

>I get bored of her when there isn't new content.
WTF? Don't even call a girl your "waifu" if you can lose interest in her that easily. You seem to be mistaking a bit of sexual tension with true love, like a teen would.

>everyone has to have the exact same waifu

Irl if your gf's life stagnated while yours moved on, wouldn't you get bored of her too?
So for now I save every good pic I find of the current waifu and worship her whenever a thread of hers comes up.

Attached: waifu.jpg (2698x3836, 486K)

>Irl if your gf's life stagnated while yours moved on, wouldn't you get bored of her too?
That's the point though: If your "waifu" (or rather what you call your "waifu") doesn't develop in concordance with your development, she wasn't your waifu to begin with.
A waifu is not just the representation of that character in an objective work of art that you can consume. Your waifu is the character itself, with all its dynamis (in the Ancient Greek sense). She is never just limited to "new content", but is part of you and your life.
If all of that is not the case, you do not have a waifu.

Attached: smug polish cartoon.png (170x176, 69K)

My waifu hasn't had any new official content for ~7 years now, fanart has been steady but I pretty much never look at it, but my love doesn't falter. It's all in the abstract.

Based my harem brother Allah is big

I see. Then in the end it's just a more interesting girl comes to take her place.

Yea Forums and Yea Forums

>Seasonfags
Only Jojo is interessting but further than that the medium has become increasingly boring
I'd rather read manga now

Attached: pose.jpg (1600x1200, 322K)

interesting*

True, jojo is the only thing that i cum while watching.