So you don't know how to swim, hmm? That's so sad

So you don't know how to swim, hmm? That's so sad.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.35_[2019.05.17_19.20.39 (1280x720, 105K)

I want a JC gf like Aru

I want to Nako Nako's Nakos!

Attached: Nako.png (600x800, 269K)

I actually agree. It is pretty sad that people don't know how to swim. It aint that hard.

What about you, little girl? Do you know how to swim in semen?

Attached: Arataka_reigen.jpg (300x460, 26K)

Not as well as you, I'm sure.

No need for swimming when you'll always set your foot on land

Zannen

Not only is it not hard, every time it comes up in anime and they try to teach how to swim, it's with the most roundabout and inefficient way of teaching it. That fucking kickboard method.

I just want to extend my tongue as far as it can go and then beyond.

I will float until I learn how to swim.

jrink

ˢᵐᵒᶫ ᵇᵒᶜᶜᶤ

Attached: 1535528965073.png (40x40, 3K)

Mieru.

Attached: smugko2.png (186x175, 78K)

Attached: 1556376955779.png (720x540, 132K)

swimming is hard as fuck if your balls and cock are too big

I refuse to be looked down upon by Aru, of all people.

I've actually learned how to last summer. I had never gone swimming, but my apartment complex had a gym with a lap pool, so I would go late at night after working out. At first it was just to splash around and relax, but eventually it just sort of clicked, and I began doing laps. Not sure why I never did it before, it's really fun and great cardio.

So, we are all in agreement that Kai-chan is worst girl, and her only fate should be to be brutally raped and murdered by illegals, right?

I want a JC gf Aru.

Reminds me of when I took swimming classes for P.E. in high school. I was the only freshman put with the sophmores because nobody else knew how to swim. People in the upper swim levels also had free swim on Fridays, so that was great.

>she sees your dick

ZANNEN IUNNA!!!

Attached: arudolphinbutt.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

literally everyone i knew growing up learned the same way.
>parents bring you to middle of the pool then swim away so kid freaks and and swims toward them instinctively

my semen is going to swing inside her alright

Alright.

Attached: 1549839783069.gif (540x304, 47K)

How the fuck do you not know how to swim? Seriously, all you have to be told is to move your arms and legs to push yourself through the water. There I taught you how to swim.

taha just don't drown. see? it's easy.

You do it every day.

literally how I was taught.
Seems to think so too

>when she walks in her swimsuit
hngggg