Characters who lost the MCbowl

>Characters who lost the MCbowl
I'll start

Attached: Mikasa_Ackerman_Shingeki_.png (1080x1080, 1.08M)

Did she really lose? fucking dropped

Based EHfag

Attached: OTP.jpg (517x700, 63K)

Attached: shinn.png (546x873, 443K)

>EHfags
you still exist?

Attached: cc3.png (865x807, 884K)

Attached: A031C3C0-2288-49EE-BE75-B69E4CF0FCC7.jpg (515x401, 34K)

Things aren't settled yet but she has next to no chance of winning at this point.

Haru

Attached: floof_friendzone.png (1280x720, 1M)

Keep telling yourself that

This is the exact moment where Mikasa's hopes and dreams shattered

Attached: Truthbomb.jpg_large.jpg (653x771, 146K)

>2nd most prominent char after eren
>will get replaced by a shitty useless fodder we haven't seen in how many chapters

the state of EHfags

Did she really lose?
Yup.

Attached: 1544172523202.png (491x340, 207K)

Can you stop making these threads, EHnigger.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 615AFE46-4EB8-4835-90B4-294D71882E3C.jpg (750x405, 112K)

pic related: a character who WON the MCbowl

Attached: FF9301BA-BD82-43FE-B50E-3883BAB20440.jpg (1019x1600, 851K)

kek. based mmgh poster

>EHcucks SEETHING

>Did she really lose?
Depends entirely on Eren's endgame. They are talking as enemies atm.

He lost it pretty hard this chapter, too, though.

Attached: QO83voG.jpg (1440x2560, 1.01M)

Attached: 1530075349291.jpg (1102x1560, 274K)

We need a twist on this thread sometime. Characters who unexpectedly won the MCbowl. Unfortunately I have a feeling it wouldn't be that long because Japanese writers are usually very predictable.

Attached: Rem.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

KEK
Yes

Attached: 1D85EFF7-1CF1-4FF0-819B-8A094E901555.jpg (1066x1600, 492K)

Pic related had me going for a bit, ngl

Attached: tumblr_inline_mr70ptU9bO1r3ms2q.jpg (500x281, 29K)

Attached: 019.jpg (1418x2000, 1.09M)

I've never seem an MC so angry that he's unable to die, besides guts

nooooooooooooooooooooo

Based GNU/Eren

Attached: 1557372386022.jpg (512x432, 111K)

but they lost

Someone didnt read the text of the OP

Based Isayama fucked up fujoshits and sub/u/mans by cucking Mikasa.

Oh shit im retarded

Go back to your contaiment general/thread.

>Enforcing generals
Back to your subreddit, retard

I can’t wait for you EHfags to get BTFO. All SNK shippers are shit, but you haughty “we’re canon” fucks are at the very top and your fall will be delicious. It’s only a matter of time.

>t. irl dicklet

Heh

>Thread about loser girls
>EH shipfaggotry
Rent free

I hope that too

Mother of seething!

Holy numbers user

She lost more than that. MANKASA MANKERMAN

Why are EH ledditors so desperate? She's clearly endgame

Girls are shitty MCs anyway.

based

>reading/watching snk for mankasa.
Lel

Context?

Eren always hated Mikasa because her ackermanlet genes make her a slave, and he hates that.

Weird that he never gave off the impression that he hated her or armin. What could be going through erens mind i wonder?

you haven't read the early manga right?

>2nd most prominent char after eren
Yes, what about Reiner?

he's lying so he could lock them up and protect them, he decided to take matters into his own hands so none of his friends die anymore

Attached: wSR3665.jpg (714x1024, 103K)

Has the the story really gone that stupid, or are you people fooling?

Nah, Eren has his reasons. After the timeskip and speking with his brother he really changed, and people believe he is being mind controlled

As an EHchad, I feel sorry for anyone that still hasn't come to terms with the canon pairing of the story. You've had months now to get ready, and yet they still fight the inevitable.

I doubt it. He sure as fuck doesn't straight up hate her guts, but he isn't totally free of hate for her either.
More importantly, the way the conversation went is the biggest clue that he was relatively serious about it. He initially came in there to peacefully talk with them but then they went all of their way to call him a slave that's being controlled by Zeke, and it pissed him off so he shat on them instead.

Keep going. I’m taking screencaps and will be spamming the threads with them once you fuckers get BTFO.

We can only hope nothing is ever confirmed and they're left with no closure. Confirmation isn't going to fix what happened to the threads so shipfags should be left to give up or rip eachother apart forever

absolutely based user
i can't wait

Poor EMcuck

But she literally won

Attached: 1494892970179.jpg (952x1012, 838K)

Yes, she won to be the best aunt ever

Thats not true, there are a lot of female MCs who are pretty good, like claire from claymore, lina inverse from Slayers, korra from Avatar etc...

based. We won boys.

Not even an EMfag you stupid fuck. I said all SNK shippers are shit and I’m looking forward to seeing you get BTFO, but you haughty fucks are at the top of my list. Eren isn’t going to end up with anyone and romance is non-existent in this series. It’ll be delicious as NSfags and IRcucks getting BTFO.

Not that user but Eren is dying so it would be a tragic ship and not Eren is clearly the father, stop forcing people to act retarded just because it hurts your feelings. One of the themes is about the sins of the fathers.

EM = NS and IR

EM has literally the same shitty dynamic as SS/NH though

Please keep going.

EM won't happen user, the author spelled to you over and over.

There is a romance in SnK?

no but both EMcucks and EHtards are delusional

Eren went absolutely nuclear.
Some think he is pulling a lelouche

Attached: DSY8f2hWAAEnMor.jpg (800x1200, 358K)

You just labelled EM as cucks, you are implying that Eren went the Historia route

He ‘probably’ doesn’t hate her but he definately thinks she’s anoying. We don’t really know his POV anymore so it’s anyones guess at this point. Mikasa definately lost the MCbowl. Probably from the moment Eren became obsessed with Freedom.

Attached: 42D036E2-98B0-4CDE-8333-4BD7D74183F5.jpg (500x414, 37K)

Mikasa still has Jean

>both
Stop comparing EH with EM, this is not about romance, this is about family and yes Eren impregnated Historia, I'm sorry

Doesn't make that much sense considering the flow of the conversation. Mikasa was the one who said he was being controlled and he immediately proceeded to shit on Armin instead of her.

Eren ignores Mikasa a lot.

She doesn't want him

Nice. Mikasa will be better on her own anyway. Finally a development?

Eren took the "too angry to die" meme to a whole new level this month.

Attached: 1557268436590.png (1281x612, 543K)

>Mikasa was the one who said he was being controlled and he immediately proceeded to shit on Armin instead of her.
No, Armin talked with him first and implied the possbility first. Armin's first few lines implied that Zeke and Yelena got him on their side in some roundabout way. That's why Eren claimed thatt he was free and that every action he took was his free will. Then Armin asked if the meeting with Yelena was also his free will to which he answered yes. It was only then that Mikasa said explicitly that he was manipulated. And that's what pissed him off.
He proceeded to shat on Armin first because he was his main interlocutor during the start of their talk. But he shat on Mikasa harder because she had less tact with her accusations.

The closest thing to a romance we will see will be Eren's flashback with Historia if Eren turns out to be the real father of the baby

Attached: b10.png (640x480, 1.18M)

unfortunate

Attached: festive hina-san.jpg (550x668, 120K)

>Grisha
>Keith
>Falco
Really, user? Come on.

I'll give you Falco, but we barely saw Grisha interact with Carla and Dina, and I do not think that seeing Keith being cucked counts as a romance

Attached: 1548279833681.jpg (890x900, 485K)

>but we barely saw Grisha interact with Carla and Dina, and I do not think that seeing Keith being cucked counts as a romance
Well, if interaction is the key then losing a bowl can totally be disconnected from "romance", then.

That's actually a fucking underrated post.

Let me interject for a moment. What you are referring to as Eren, is in fact GNU/Eren, or as I've recently started calling it, GNU+Eren...

I want her to mother my children.