Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Is the Most Overrated Anime Ever

Don't get me wrong it's a nice 7/10 anime with a dope story

But it's not the greatest thing of all time. The characters are pretty boring compared to a lot of others

There's better stuff out there

Attached: elricholeup.png (1002x1080, 963K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SkNjCfMjRXA
youtu.be/l2kwie-gs2o
youtu.be/Q_439qLQzHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How come the ONLY threads I see around here relating to FMA is that it's overrated, or people hating on it? The only people who remember this series are faggots like you who want to say it's overrated. Or the people who are reminded because of faggots like you. Will you guys shut the fuck up already.

FMA threads don't even happen anymore, how can it be overrated if no one talks about it anymore?

I mean yeah, its a good anime, but casuals praise it way too much because its likely one of the first they ever watch

Sites like MAL got it at #1 tho

Its fucking shit 1/10 and all because only dubfags ever watched it. I tried once and got called out for not watching the dub, so now I dropped it forever. Great "fanbase""

You see FMAfags invade every other thread

Who the fuck cares what some random website says?

FMAfaggots do. They think it matters and they show it off everywhere.

I hate it. I will never watch that turd.

I don't really but it shows why it's overrated

Agreed but name a single battle shounen better than fma

I liked it, but I liked the other anime better desu.
And no, I didn't read the manga, nor I plan to.

Hunter X Hunter way better
Others too probably

Never have I ever felt anything like I felt watching FMA:B. The story is accomplished, wholesome, hearthwarming, sad, hype, complex, happy, funny basically it has everything and it does it very well.
Give me 3 animes that did that and reached a satisfying ending without having 1000 fillers or having a significant in quality halfway through.

>There's better stuff out there
Just ended up binging it. I'm watching Nanatsu no Taizai now but it fucking sucks and fucks.
Give me 5 better animes than FmaB ?
I've already seen HxH and don't want to watch either Fma or Jojo.

>I hate it. I will never watch that turd.

How do you know it's a turd if you've never seen it?

Gintama is more overrated.

Because I only ever see dubfags talking about it, and they have the opposite of taste.

>FMAfags making stealth recomenndation threads

Cringe

No, I don't schizofag.

Those ratings came from a DECADE ago. It was based on the standards of a decade ago. The ratings aren't moving because no one watches it anymore.

It's just typical Yea Forums contrarianism for (you)s.

The music, compared to 2003 version, is probably the worst part. I remember realizing in episode 39 that I didnt even remember one song.

But it's dub is actually one of the good ones, on par with sub and better for some characters.

Pic related had an awesome dub too, and it isn't that popular with normies.

Attached: bonkai77.Space.Dandy.Season.2.Episode.04.The.Transfer.Student.Is.Dandy.Baby.1080p.Dual.Audio.Bluray. (1920x1080, 180K)

Kyoudai is the only memorable 2003 anime song. But it is the best song including both series.

Brotherhood had more mwmorable reoccurring leitmotifs.
youtu.be/SkNjCfMjRXA
youtu.be/l2kwie-gs2o
youtu.be/Q_439qLQzHs

Give it a try before bashing on it. I hope you're smart enough to realize your logic isn't coherent. I bet you'll like it.

The manga is the best way to experience Fullmetal Alchemist.

Attached: FMA-Ed.gif (550x454, 55K)

how can a manga that ended years and years ago live this rent free in you retards' heads

Only anime that is better dubbed is Yu yu hakusho

Bebop is pretty good too.

Everyone knows that.

>FMATard
>Animes
kek, never change dubfags

Attached: if.jpg (474x266, 11K)

Don't you have anything interresting to say besides "muh fmafag"? Pretty weak

Agreed. Only cringe virgins watch FMA. Real based Chad read HxH

>FMA threads don't even happen anymore, how can it be overrated if no one talks about it anymore?
It's just a bunch of autistic retards who want to bitch about something no one wants to talk about.

No it's not. It doesnt subvert or deconstruct anything you stupid cock sucker. Fuckiny rick and Morty is more intellectual than bebop

FMA ended a long time ago. It's time to let go.

NO I DIDNT LIKE IT AND OTHER PEOPLE DID
HOW CAN PEOPLE HOLD DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN ME?!!!
REEEEEEEEEE

I'm talking about the dub.

I guess you're taking a jab at Game of Thrones or something?

No bebop is simple trash. There is no arguing against that.

>normies
>muh "obscure" toonamitrash

Yep, good story in a mediocre show.
Problem is pacing, tone and overall flow of the series, it turns way too many situations where people die or are about to into jokes and way too many other too seriously.
Also its painfully obvious that by not wanting to copy the previous series too directly they re adapt some parts in a worse way, and make some idiotic changes in other places to stand out more.

Its still best shonen show, mostly since it has a fucking complete story that wraps up, has the scale and stakes other ones fail at and dosnt disappear up its own ass.

I do agree with this post. It was a solid 7/10 and I enjoyed watching it, but it really is overrated.

>It doesnt subvert or deconstruct anything you stupid cock sucker.
Go watch Last Jedi you onions fag, fucking anybody who uses subverting expectations as a positive deserves the rope.
The point of a good show or movie isnt to shock you, its to fucking be good.

Onions are healthy user, you shouldn't rule them out of your diet.

It was written by a woman, thats why people praise that series. Its the same like that chick who wrote some code for the Apollo mission and gets praised as a great scientist.

Attached: 1529883748293.jpg (271x275, 14K)

ironically, I don't think it's the best Shounen, but mostly a better streamline paced Shounen like how people treated MHA in season 1 before it showed its true colors.

FMAB is a really good show, but nothing crazy compared to other long Shounen stories.

>The characters are pretty boring compared to a lot of others
This is such a fucking nonoption, there's no way to take you seriously. Did you write shit like this any time somebody asked you for a review of anything?

Meanwhile you did nothing and no one will ever remember you

>FMAfags invade other threads
Came here to post this

Ok you got me there, I agree Hunter x Hunter is better than FMA

>FMAB is a really good show, but nothing crazy compared to other long Shounen stories.
Like what?
Long running you get shit like One Piece that just refuses to die or Naruto that died miserably.
Its exactly why i think FMAB is best of the bunch, is long but knows when to end, and it ends competently and wraps itself up.
The problem with most shonen shows is that they are based of mangas that devolve into pure shit into a endless chase of milking its own popularity due to how publishing in japan looks.

Have you ever noticed that every "good" dub people mention just has consistently good acting for all the main characters, while side characters can range anywhere from decent to awful?

>Have you ever noticed that every "good" dub people mention just has consistently good acting for all the main characters, while side characters can range anywhere from decent to awful?
Its the exact same case for original voice acting too. The number of original voiced shows with voice acting so fucking bad for side character it hurts my ears isnt that low at all, and i wont even get into the whole "engrish" thing we get for any american, european or british characters in different shows.
I often compare first before decided if i want to watch a dub first since i know how fucking retarded are anime fans to shit on dubs and praise VA they dont understand a word of.

I mean in Dandy the alternative reality episode had a lot of good one-off character voices.
>simple trash
Subversion isn't peak writing potential. It is a good plot device when used well, but I feel like you don't actually know what it means in a narrative sense and just throwing it around after reading 3 Buzzfeed Game of Thrones articles.

People talk about FMA fags invading every thread, but honestly it is HxH. I don't know if people do it ironically though, from the frequency it sure feels like it.

Even Fruit's Basket threads have HxH in them.

agreed, the story had a conclusion in mind and wrote progressing towards it. Solid story, good episodes for the most part good soundtrack, not sure why people are so deadset in being against it. I get the humor doesn't land and that Edward is pretty unlikable but HxH pawns just come to shit up threads pretending that show will be in the Bible in 200 years. Curious as to what other people think are genuine weaknesses.

Attached: best girl.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Mob psycho > FMA and HXH

mob has the best final arc. The ??? Arc

>Seething at just the mention of Bebop
Might wanna dial down on the contrarianism user