Based as fuck or just a huge coward?

Based as fuck or just a huge coward?

Where does Yea Forums stand on the matter of Fugo definitively?

Attached: Fugo.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Smart.

>says narancia would die if he went
>narancia goes and dies

Based

Based as fuck.
He'd definitely die. Fuck dying for some fag's DREAM.

I assume he was supposed to come back originally but Araki either forgot or decided against it

He's a non-character

Based because Giorno's goals are dumb as hell. Maybe if there had been an actual good motivation to follow him it'd be different.

Giorno was going to fight and be forced to kill him when he was supposed to be revealed as a traitor to the group on Diavolo's orders. Araki decided against it and went with him leaving the group entirely after the first encounter with the boss.

Has araki said this or is it headcanon?

>dying for a random hoe with unspecified musical taste
He was based

Wrong. He WAS supposed to come back as an enemy, but he was going to flip again and join Jojo for the final fight. This is evidenced by the fact that in the PS4 game, both the good guys AND Diavolo refer to him as a traitor.

>tfw too intelligent to die

From interview. It's the only correct explanation yet a lot of people still don't know. They always say things like Fugo's stand is too OP when this subject is discussed.

I really like Fugo, I hope he will have a bigger role in AU vento aureo

Attached: kire2.png (636x504, 224K)

>Araki: There was one part in this fifth series I absolutely had to delete though. An episode I couldn't write at all. In my head, the story went that between Mista, Narancia, Fugo and Abbacchio, there would be a spy working for the boss and betray Giorno and Bucciarati. At first I had decided this traitor to be Fugo, but I couldn't do it. My state of mind was so dark that the stories I wrote were becoming more and more evil, but in my heart I was starting to hate this behavior as time passed. Also, my heart broke just thinking about how Bucciarati would feel. I absolutely can't understand betrayal from a trusted friend and this is why just thinking about it physically hurt me. I would have accepted any criticism saying that I "hadn't had the guts to do it" as an author, but I assure you I couldn't write that episode no matter what. Maybe Giorno would have had to kill Fugo then and I'm sure this would have given a really bad impression to my youngest readers.

He didn't become cannon fodder for Giorno to fulfill his ambition.
250 IQ decision.

Considering 3 out of 5 died, he was pretty smart to not go.

Based.
The mission had a 40% survival rate, excluding the bitch, so he was right.

If we're talking pure survival he absolutely made the right choice. No sense in throwing away his life for that. As for me when it comes to my bros its ride or die nigga

it would help if Giorno had fucking explained his dream instead of saying he had one.

Part 5 was done way before the PS4 game. That was either a translation error or referring to him being a traitor to his team.

Came here to see if somebody posted this.

A rational coward. He's spot on about everything but as Jojo is an action series that praises heroism, refusing to go with his homies makes him a bitch.