LITERALLY the same character thrice

LITERALLY the same character thrice.
Have they run out of ideas? Is Japan past the golden age of animation and they're just recycling ideas now?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1637x1032, 1.03M)

Every author wants to make his own version of the trope. If was a one, I would do the same to see my readers reaction

where do I find a autism qt

>now

>animation
>jpg
Really nigga

>animation

>they're just recycling ideas now?
When did you realize?

Autistic Moe is the new Fad.

>this thread with a shit OP again

>golden age of animation
>animation
>post still image
>with two manga without an adaptation
are you happy being this autistic and dumb? I legitimately need to know

Eat shit and die OP

nu/a/ will defend this.

Literally the only similar thing to them is "problem with communication"
Hell, Shark Girl has kinda moved on with the trope aside from the scary eyes bit Pretty sure the author wanted to make it into yuri shit at first and autistic haiku trope is just "I write poem, act very cute and shit"
All of them has their own push to their trope, though senryuu is getting kinda boring

Every medium has tropes that repeat themselves, basically everything in the bible has been repeated ad infinitum by books, plays, movies, games and whatever else. Plus the bible itself was based on stories from it's time, it just has the honor of being probably the most influential book the west has seen.
Basically nothing new is under the sun, Japan just has it the worst.

>Japan just has it the worst
Not even. I've worked in a bookstore before and the YA section and the raunchy romance books for bored housewives are even worse.

Op is a nigger, don't listen to him

Attached: 1542997950663.png (243x333, 170K)

>autist
>mute
>shark
>same characte

>now

I love all three manga, what now?

Attached: CvI2esYXgAEZjJ9.png (250x419, 81K)

Shark Girl drives my desire to breed to levels that you can't even comprehend.

Attached: 1519184529701.gif (367x265, 558K)

Based.

Senryuu shoujo is the most original of those, she isn't actually shy, she just speaks in senryuus and she doesnt fall for the first retard that talks to her, rather he's her childhood friend