WSJ PUSH

Which of the pushed series is worse written? For me its Black clover

Attached: 20190425_001706.png (560x548, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/188026386/#q188026386
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/188010676/#188010676
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/187902155/#187902155
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/187518108/#187518108
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/187506463/#187506463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Robot x Laserbeam actually got me to give a shit about golf up until the timeskip in which it suddenly turned to golf with DBZ style superpowers with little to no context.

Stop making this thread already you retard

BokuBen, which has been absolute shit as of late (only reason I'm reading is because of the sensei). 5toubun is the superior study manga

At least Black Clover success

Attached: Dq78ZVxX0AUdcjm.jpg (1200x603, 96K)

The promised neverland

RxL come on it's the first to get axed.

You know that this mean jack shit right?

Every week until you like it!

Attached: images (2).jpg (554x554, 24K)

You can tell these retarded threads are made by crossboarders.

B-bleach is coming back right guys? Clover will end after episode 102 which means the Elf saga won't be adapted, r-right?

Attached: 1558003111870.jpg (720x1187, 440K)

I don't read Shit in general.

>For me its Black clover
For you? Then what do you mean with "well written" or "poorly written"? Something you either like or dislike? Because it's sure seems so.

TPN > BC > BokuBen > Stone > RxL. I haven't read Kimetsu. t. normie

>billions
>jack shit
Hello j-dog

Probably samurai 8

Obsessed

Dr Stone, easily.
Fucking gay as shit farming manga for brainlets

>For me its Black cloverFor me its Black clover
Same

BC is unironically the best shounen to be created in the last 20 years, proof me wrong.
Spoiler: spoiler: you can 't

Based BC taking the bullet and staying with Pierrot so that Jujutsu gets its anime by another studio!

Either Dr. Stone or Bokuben

Jujutsu has a year left at most, it's boring shit and if there's any doubt of its lack of quality even the fucking mha author shilled it.

>a year
Nah, its definitely got at least 2. Its closing in to the halfway point where Gojo gets sealed, but its still a few months away within the series. It happens in October and the series starts in June, but it should have been a good few months since then with Itadori's death, Junpei, Goodwill event, etc (series time, not real time). After Gojo is sealed, Okkutsu will probably come in and the series will start the battle for the rest of Sukuna's fingers which will probably be a few well lengthed arcs. Obviously good guys will win, Itadori will be executed, the world will be saved and series ends.

>even the fucking mha author shilled it.
That's just cause he wants to hold hands with Gege.

Gege is a man. Although idk hori might be into yaoi shit.

>MHA averages 2-5 places below BC on ToC
>h-heh ToC doesn't matter lol we still have sales
>BC makes billions
>t-this doesn't mean anything
Is there any limit to MHA cope?

>it's boring shit
True, it's a shame too. The mango had done a really good job of hooking me. I have this huge soft spot for the protagonist. It's so rare for me to like protagonists too, let alone get attached to them. But yeah the plot is boring. It's nothing we haven't seen before and the execution is okay but not stellar.

I agree that the plot is boring, just standard shounen stuff, but the characters/art/fights are pretty good (or at least closer to my tastes) and that's good enough for me desu. Also agree with you about Yuuji, one of the better recent Jump MCs.

>BC, MHA, and Haikyuu are old
>KnY is nearing the end (not final arc yet, but dangerously close), TPN already in final arc, SnS trainwrecking and will most likely also end soon, Dr. Stone isnt a series that can run for a long time, and Bokuben will probably be out of here by next year
End of this generation soon. MHA, BC, and Haikyuu will continue to be milked money makers while a new generation will roll in to replace all of this. So far we have Jujutsu, Chainsaw man, Act-Age, and Samurai 8.

>BC makes billions
Not that guy but is there an actual source for this?

Now there are saying that he's a tranny

>Now there are saying that he's a tranny
the gender isnt known or confirmed by anyone

I thought last volume confirmed it

One Piece

Studio Pierrot financial report

>studio pierrot
Its TV Tokyo as a whole

I fucked up

There is none. That bcfag is being delusional

Boruto makes more money than black clover. What the fuck is wrong with nips?

but the number is declining. they got hype but then realized it bullshit.

>sauce posted in thread
>still ignores it
What level of cope is this MHAfag on?

black clover is unironically the most hype thing in jump atm and if youre not reading it then i feel sorry for you

I haven't read Bokuben but Black Clover and Yaiba have a pretty serious flashback problem. Yaiba may be more egregiously heavy on it but they're better when they act as resolutions rather than something to be resolved. Clover's art is much better though, and does a pretty good job with setups and payoffs. Some parts of its world building are annoyingly convenient compared to the much bleaker Yaiba. Both are actually pretty stellar at coordinating fight scenes involving characters with different abilities.

Everyone knows about Neverland's drop in quality after the first arc. The story basically has to completely shift from its original appeal in order to keep going. I still liked where it went but it's definitely a different beast. The story still feels planned out very well overall but Goldy Pond was very desperate to get us to care about the literal whos involved in it. Glad it's finally back to keikaku stuff. Ray panel time soon, bros.

Dr. Stone I admire more for being different than I do the actual content that makes it different. It just feels like it's constantly throwing a wrench in the works to make things interesting only to almost immediately deflate any tension they could build up. I recall that multiple characters remark that the main character is unlucky, and it reminds me of how story's with Gary Stus always have to lie to their audiences. On a surface level he seems unlucky but he rarely struggles for anything despite that. Not to mention he continually happens upon exactly what he needs. His adoptive father was literally one of six out survivors out of seven billion people.

I'm gonna say Stone's the worst, even if the art is nice.

Attached: 1483034539401.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Nothing. Boruto has Mitsuki but BC doesn't have good fujobait. Of course it would sell less.

He's not wrong. It's a shame too because the lore looks fun.

>flashbacks problems in Yaiba and bc
The only difference is that Kimetsu is actually enjoyable

Attached: 97362617181.jpg (750x937, 167K)

neverland is the worst one

god the art sucks

art aren't everything. look at dr.push for example the art is good except for female characters but still turn out to be shit.

Black clover is generic shonen bullshit and the art is absolute trash

Seething

Cope harder Herocuck

>28
>succes

Attached: BC shit sales.png (734x752, 88K)

It can be. Though there are some misfires. Zenitsu's recent fight would have been absolutely god tier if it was built up more instead of all the drama being dropped on us in that moment.

W-WAIT WHAT HAPPENED BORUTOBROS? WHY ARENT WE ON THE LIST

lmao is that supposed to be emma?

Agreed. I don't mind them dropping a demon's backstory at the last moment too much, but as an MC Zenitsu deserved a lot more buildup than that.

calm down fag

Attached: 13.png (901x1287, 397K)

on the bright side he currently got more fight than Inosuke though that will change in the next chapter.

dr stone gonna flop

> Shilling pierrot's garbage

Attached: KEK.png (148x284, 93K)

> 1. The IDOLM@STERS
> 5. The Seven Deadly Sins
> 7. Boku No Hero Academia
BASED CHADS
> 23. SAO 1,969,668,537
> 28. BC 1,489,531,344
> 29. GINTAMA 1,440,645,692
HOLY CRINGE

*Blocks Your Path*

Attached: kimetsu_visualhorizontal.jpg (1000x710, 153K)

>BC has good art and a mediocre adaptation
>DS has bad art and an amazing adaptation
Is this poetry?

Black Clover storytelling >>>> Kimetsu storytelling (the fights are awful)

>Jump Super Push is a real/official name
Kek

>The enemy is now your friend
I fucking hate this trope

Attached: 1544005614954.png (487x573, 147K)

He's literally not though, he's telling him to take responsibility for his fuck up, which is frankly more than what most shonen protags do.

KnY and BC both have great fights you fucking MHApleb

More like the adaption they deserve

Attached: the adaption they deserve.jpg (1983x2312, 509K)

>no tv and streaming sales counted

Attached: ..jpg (387x411, 39K)

>Black Clover storytelling
You meaning copying other shonen and having everyone suck Asta off?

>lecturing the enemy
I was actually considering reading this shit but now i dont have to thanks

Attached: hchad.png (480x470, 107K)

You don't have to lie user.

Maybe i wasnt that interesting, but you sure killed any hope for me reading something so dull and cliche and i thank you for it

Those are some words for something you've yet to read, if you wanted to just say that you were shallow then you should've just said so.

Show me 1 good choreography in Kimetsu. I'll wait.
Because everyone sucking Tanjirou that awakens a new power up every two pages is good, right?

show me good choreography in BC
you cant because it doesn't have any, faggot
the only WSJ series with decent choreography right now is OP, and that's only because Oda gave it his all for Katakuri

is Chainsaw any good? I tried to start it but didn't get very far.

Brainlets, more like enlightened intellectuals you ignoramus neanderthal!

No idea, I've only read the first chapter. Its not my kind of series, but its showing decent growth, not amazing, but good enough to not be axed. Yea Forums and reddit seem to love it though.

This 10 billion (which is a very big number) percent, Stonebro.

Main character wants to be magic king but cant then some deus ex happened and he has the ultimate cheat in a magic world.
Are you going to tell me this sounds good to you? I read the first chapter just now and i will tell you black clover is garbage not worth my time. Asta is unlikeable and the rival Yuno is a one dimensional side character. The setting is a magic world, a really reused theme that need to dissapear already alongside isekaishit.
I regret wasting those precious minutes of my life now

Attached: this _shit_again.jpg (736x417, 21K)

>and he has the ultimate cheat in a magic world
Completely untrue, Asta still struggles against many of his opponents. 90% of the time the only reason he ever wins is because he has good back up. It's a team battle shonen first and foremost.

It's very turbulent. I'm trying to avoid the word "crazy" but yes it's good.

Who cares about those fags, there's a new chad in town, Trigger anime soon

Attached: 1558011368556.jpg (744x1080, 393K)

it’s always amusing when Clovercucks try and act like Asta is an underdog when he has anti magic in a magic based setting, the delusional real

If he struggles even when he has antimagic then he is a complete retard.

>first AAfags think they'll get Kyoani
>now Chainsawniggers think they're good enough for trigger
good to see this new generation of series is starting off pretentious as hell

>what is range
At the end of the day he's still a warrior in a world full of mages, anti-magic just makes it fair.

If Neverland can do it Chainsaw Man absolutely can, I'd bet money on it.

KnY is honestly my top favourite ongoing manga since TWGOK ended.

for once hunterchads are wrong
his "magic" is pretty shit and can only win with team sinergy the team actually uses their own magic to power him up,
for example one char can make portals
and one can use some kind of magic strings
so they use the strings to pull him out of danger and the portals for movility since he's a fucking scrub

the world is generic as fuck i absolutely give you that it's as medieval fantasy as i gets (at least there's high elves)

asta is actually likeable as fuck in the manga the more it goes on (the anime is unwatchable cause of the VA)

and yuno is an actual legit rival, he isn't a fucking dick towards the main character they're friends racing towards the same goal, no edgy backstory or anithing, he came from the same place as the MC
if anithing i don't like the tsundere girl but everything else is pretty worth the read

Neverland's anime was bad though

That's not the point, it still got one.

how was the anime bad kek

MHA
>2 movie
>4 anime season 3 of those are 2 course
>3 video games
>3 mobile games
>4 LNs
>2 spin off
Tell this isn't the most push series in jump right now.

Attached: 1553068722993.jpg (1399x1080, 440K)

>and yuno is an actual legit rival,
Yuno is a nothing character who has never had any semblance of a rivalry with Asta. The rivalry is all tell, no show. The only good thing about Yuno is that he doesn't show up that often. He shows up every now and then for friendly banter and says "hey don't forget we're rivals!"

MHA is going down the steps of Naruto.
>Starts off strong (not as strong as Naruto tho)
>Has some great sales.
>Gets an anime which explodes its popularity.
>Writing goes down to shit, powercreep everywhere.
>MHAfags still eat it up because of sunk cost.

This. His fucking motivation to wantt to be wizard hokage is that asta wants to be it too

Milking isn't the same as pushing. Nowadays it's in the middle of the ToC and doesn't have color pages very often.

It's been kinda meh since the Gentle arc.

>It's been kinda meh since the Gentle arc.
t. clovercuck

Go back.

I do like clover, but I prefer KnY over both.

>being this retarded
They are capitalizing from its success you stupid motherfucker, it's a goldmine

Attached: 1557215425566.png (658x1007, 290K)

This, Yuno is a shit character and his “rivalry” with Asta is lame. The only thing BC fans can say in his defence is that he’s nice to Asta, which they pretend a friendly rivalry is unique to BC, it’s not.

Kinda the truth. That gentle and la brava arc killed bnha.

>first AAfags think they'll get Kyoani
I don't want fucking Kyoani, fuck the autist who spams this shit.

Is this the midwit thread?

Attached: 1545726225179.jpg (1054x692, 117K)

I'm just saying it doesn't qualify as a pushed series. It's basically the current generation Naruto, it sells on it's own so they milk it.

chapter 109
>nezuko and demon are grabbing eahc others arms
>demon kicks through nezuko's stomach
>nezuko kicks back to his head
>nezuko tears off his own arms to cover the demon with blood.
>uses her blood demon technique to burn him.
>rip appart the demon's leg and arm.
>uses the demon weapon to send him flying.
Is a small fight but very easy to understand. It also shows how brutal a fight can be between demons.

Attached: e12.png (959x1400, 1.18M)

It spikes up in quality here and there. Endeavor arc and the current arc are pretty damn good.

I mean, everyone has differing opinions, but the Gentle arc was the last "hype" arc. The more recent stuff has by no means been bad, but it's just been outclassed by other manga running at the same time.

We can agree that Class A vs Class B arc condemned BNHA.

at least the author of jujutsu knows what he wants to make and has an idea of where he wants it to go and how to end it.

I'm glad we're taking a break from Deku. Hori now has to rethink that whole character.

I'm not sure how anyone could think the Gentle arc was more hype than the Pro Hero arc in any way, "hype" or not.

Punished Deku soon

this. likable characters are a major plus too.

That arc was fucking awful, almost killed my interest in the story entirely, even before the 7 quirk thing.

inb4 deku happens to be walking through the city where villains are fighting, and defeats them all.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 3.00.35 PM.png (1350x1244, 1.42M)

Maybe if you’re a child

>Gojo gets sealed
please no

> maybe if you have 10 years old or you are a manchildren

No way

Attached: 05 (3).png (919x1300, 408K)

no user BC is the true push series
> hated since chapter 1
> naruto ripp off
> garbage anime adaptation
> most insecure fanbase
> infested with tsundere garbage
only manchildrens think this is good writting or only read shonen

Has to happen man. The mentor character always has to be nerfed in power or straight up killed in these kinds of stories. I imagine it'll be a pretty large scale battle since Mahito's group is both advanced curses and curse wielding humans that seem to be mostly expendables. Its basically gonna be the All Might vs All for One of the series.

I like how you didn't state any of the supposed bad writing, Everyone who calls it a ripoff don't have the mental capacity to look at things beyond the surface level.

Fujos are buying the manga because of him. I'm not sure Jujutsu is ready to do this.

>MHAkeks make bait threads every few hours about BC
I-IT'S THE BCFAGS THAT ARE INSECURE! TRUST ME!

>Ctrl F
>No Toriko mention

Wow BCfags lied to me. I was told Asta had no magic, but he.
It allows him to live rent free in the heads of all MHAfags for eternity.

The Promised Neverland since it hasn't been good since the first arc

>stealing my joke

It was pushed, but it wasn't part of the SUPER PUSH wave of new series.

>Its TV Tokyo as a whole
In that case, MHA doesn't air on TV Tokyo, so it wouldn't show up on that list.

Okay, I just caught up on it. The most recent 6-8 chapters were a lot better than first few I read back when it started.
It doesn't really feel like a WSJ title anymore though. Is there a chance it might get moved to another magazine?

>Robot was the only PUSH who got axed
lmao

how do you want them to compete for a fucking title? fight to the death?

MHA is on NTV which I say alot bigger than TV Tokyo in ad revenue and TV revenue.

>The more recent stuff has by no means been bad, but it's just been outclassed by other manga running at the same time.
Nope.

This is pretty much a meme at this point. You've pushed the notion that MHA has gone downhill to the point where its hard to take you seriously now.
Quite a lot actually. For one the Gentle arc had the best fight in the series while people will hate Pro Hero on principal of it being about Endeavor doesn't make them any more wrong than the people who hate the Gentle arc.

Attached: D6pN2CZXYAE4J6T.jpg (1200x937, 195K)

Good argument

>The more recent stuff has by no means been bad, but it's just been outclassed by other manga running at the same time.
There's more discussion going on in this current arc of Heroaca than any manga running in Jump now. Probably the reason why people just stopped paying attention to its placement on the TOC now.
He gave as much of a response to what was brought to the table.

Attached: 0225-015.jpg (924x1300, 286K)

In context, recent being everything since the Gentle arc. Just because there's an upswing in the last few chapters doesn't mean all that time in between was also at the same levels.

No? It just made a lot of characterfags pissy that their favorites didn't get to shine.A lot of people started to turn on it once Momo lost and then Shoutofags got even more pissed when he had a poor showing and Bakugou didn't. This was all before the OFA reveal that made retards want to commit suicide due to their own stupidity. That arc was the perfect storm of anal ravage and it was mainly just for fanservice.
>In context, recent being everything since the Gentle arc
And even that's not true. I think people just like to put it down to fit in instead of excepting reality.

Attached: 1541813760385.png (894x1300, 441K)

The MHA get upset over the stupidest shit. There's a Togafag who said that the manga was ruined because Toga turned out to be a 17 year girl instead of a middle schooler like in his fanfics even though the manga stated from the beginning that she was in highschool. Its why I've distanced myself from the threads lately.

>And even that's not true. I think people just like to put it down to fit in instead of excepting reality.

Do you want me to saw its the best thing ever and nothing else compares to it?
All I'm saying is the quality dipped. It went from A-tier to B-tier for a while. Other ongoing series, same magazine or not, had better arcs during that time.

>Do you want me to saw its the best thing ever and nothing else compares to it?
I'm not asking you to be a BCfag but saying that it was somehow worse than what Jump's been pushing out recently is retarded.
>Other ongoing series, same magazine or not, had better arcs during that time.
Let's see....Kimetsu had that boring village arc which dragged on, BC started the elf arc which started out strong but petered out rather quickly, Neverland had the Lewis arc which was shit, OP had post WCI and Revele which was alright and Stone had the shittiest enocunter with the antagonist dduring that period, Bokuben....yteah. You're full of shit.

Why does someone keep on spamming the same thread?

Being shit while every other series was giving their all condemned it.

I see that you're too far up your own ass about how your fandom is superior to all others that any attempt at conversation is pointless.

>while every other series was giving their all

Attached: 1467310556219.jpg (475x608, 181K)

You;re the one who thinks every series is so above MHA now. I was just pointing out how retarded your are for thinking that. Nobody was really putting out their A-game during that period you just decided to pick on MHA because its more popular than the majority of those series listed.

Nice deflecting right there

>Nowadays it's in the middle of the ToC and doesn't have color pages very often.
That's because Hori is dying

No also I'm still waiting for you to make a point.

All I was giving was my own opinion in that it's own quality dropped after the Gentle arc, not only to itself but to other manga as well. I don't hate BnHA, I read it every week. There are worse manga in wsj than it. There are also better manga in wsj it currently.
That's all there is to it.

>All I was giving was my own opinion in that it's own quality dropped after the Gentle arc not only to itself but to other manga as well
And I was telling you you're full of shit because what followed it was the most well recieved arc since Kamino.

>There are also better manga in wsj it currently.
Just so I can laugh at you...like?

Not that guy who you replied to but I agree to him that the other wsj manga had better arcs than Gentle and la brava's. You can pull that arc out of the manga and nothing will change, it was pointless.

The Pro Hero Arc came after Gentle which was well-received.

Attached: de7.jpg (696x1101, 171K)

>people actually posting in this cancer-ass template thread

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/188026386/#q188026386
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/188010676/#188010676
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/187902155/#187902155
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/187518108/#187518108
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/187506463/#187506463

>Not that guy
>IP didn't move

Sure user Sure.

>You can pull that arc out of the manga and nothing will change,
The arc serves as an extended epilogue to the Yakuza arc which wrapped everything up. Without it we would never know if Eri recovered or not. It also gave us some character development to Jiro.

It won't move because I've been posting here several posts.

Attached: just.png (131x218, 34K)

So you're samefagging

Like I said, it's all my own opinion, whether it being well-received or not. In my opinion it felt rather lackluster compared to the previous highs of the manga. It feels like a prolonged low for me. I understand we all have differing opinions, and different tastes and values. My opinion doesn't make yours or any other person who values BnHA to a high degree any lesser.

>you're not allowed to post in a thread more than once
Not him, but actually kill yourself

>t's all my own opinion,
Then its worthless since it doesn't apply to anything or is the general consensus so stop pushing it as objective fact.
>Not him
IP didn't move again.

I know people are just refusing to believe it intentionally as some sort of incredibly weak meme but Gege is a woman. The Viz translator has also confirmed it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14 Stefan “Steady” Koza on Twitter.png (640x300, 26K)

>IP didn't move again.
Shut the fuck up you worthless faggot. These posts are mine.

Whenever a Jump series is discussed, MHA needs to be mentioned. Why does the PUSH generation have so much hatred towards MHA, fellas? Is it envy?

I never presented anything as objective fact. I prefaced many times in this thread that my comments were my opinion.
Also, isn't the "general consensus" just a mass of like-minded opinions. Just because 9 people like something, a 10th person who doesn't like it as much is wrong for not liking it as much as others?

>I never presented anything as objective fact
>All I'm saying is the quality dipped. It went from A-tier to B-tier for a while. Other ongoing series, same magazine or not, had better arcs during that time.
Get fucked.

>Also, isn't the "general consensus" just a mass of like-minded opinions. Just because 9 people like something, a 10th person who doesn't like it as much is wrong for not liking it as much as others?
You just outed yourself for being an contrarian.

>Is it envy?
Not a fan of MHA, but yes. A lot of the current gen series fans seem to have some kind of inferiority complex because of MHA. It doesn't seem to be present in the fans of the upcoming series though, at least not yet (AA, JJK, CM, S8)

>IP didn't move again.

Attached: images (1).jpg (242x209, 7K)

It's a mixture of being mad their series didn't explode in the same way, but also being mad at the fujos/tumblrfags/etc that the series attracted to its fanbase BECAUSE it exploded.

Yea Forums is Yea Forums so in addition to not actually enjoying anime or manga, they very distinctly hate anything that's popular because I dunno- maybe prion diseases. Note that is specifically NOT an endorsement of MHA. I don't really hate anything in Weekly Jump right now. Any series that explodes will have a fanbase that ends up annoying other people because a percentage of every fanbase is annoying and a bigger fanbase means more of them. If say BC had hit MHA levels of popularity in the west the fanbase would be arguing if Asta should end up with Yuno or Leopold, and we'd have dozens of tumblr art pictures posted every thread where Asta is now black and has vitiligo and thousands of bad outfit redesigns for Noelle.

Black Clover is actually brilliant. It's not good by any means, but when you read it for examination you can tell that it was a very thought out product. It's just a rapid succession of "cool battle shounen scenes" shamelessly slapped down one after the other with anything that makes it distinct or any quality at all beyond just being cool at a surface level.
It's Naruto with none of the character development. It's Bleach with no attempt to look smart. It's One Piece without any of the world detailing. It's just the shounen formula with everything that isn't generic battle shounen excised and all the greatest beats of series that have actual substance copied over.

Man, I remember Black Clover always getting shat on in Yea Forums for being "too generic", or "being a rip-off of Naruto AND Fairy Tail" like it's the worst thing ever. Now I see people defending it left and right.

What happened? Is it really just because of the anime?

You're just angry because someone has a different opinion than you, that's all. You must get some form of validation from people liking the things you do to the extent you do.

Also, wouldn't being contrarian mean I would be saying I hate it and it's the worst thing running in jump. I said I still read it. I still think it's a good manga and I feel it can return to the same highs it has previously gotten to, it's just in a low cycle right now. Who knows, by the end of this arc maybe it'll be back to the highs for me

>What happened? Is it really just because of the anime?
That and the current arc in the manga which attracted a lot of new readers to the series.

Dr. Stone ranges from boring/tedious and wonderful. Black clover started like shit and got pretty decent.

I have no beef with Black Clover and have generally enjoyed it but Jesus Christ this fucking current arc is trying my patience.

People gave it a reread and it's now a mediocre but passable series instead of what appeared to be axe fodder at the beginning. Also there's a very small handful of insanely dedicated shitposters who basically try to start boring inter-fandom slapfights here between BC and everything else.

It seems to have a couple of elements going for it, but people don't want to wade through the first several chapters or arcs to get to them.

Attached: Black Clover drinking game.png (750x2279, 970K)

>What happened? Is it really just because of the anime?
A bunch of eclebs shat on it in the beginning which case the fanbase to throw a tantrum and shit up discussions in regards to the quality of the series then when those ecelebs realize that BC can give them some revenue by appealing to its underage fanbase to turned their opinion causing a surge of "see BC was good a ll along" posters who mainly do it just to annoy the other fanbases when its clear as day people largely don't care about it.

>You're just angry because someone has a different opinion than you
Nah I was just curious to see where you were going with your response but you just used the tired "its just an opinion bro" when someone called you out on it.

People actually tried reading it

Dr. Stone is weird. I'm fine with it but its sales absolutely do not match the ToC placement it has gotten from the beginning. Act-Age is going to outsell it.

>someone tries to make a badass one liner
when did this happen? is it like when Asta told Langris "burn this into your memory"?

WHO /ONEPIECE/ HERE?

Literally my second post in the chain was saying that it's all my opinion. Isn't every post here mostly an opinion? Isn't everything you are saying your opinion, that you're just trying to back up with a "general consensus", to validate it?

nobody because talking about a series with no competition is boring

No I'm invalidating it because its just stupid. The fact that you're saying their was a drop in quality the flowed an arc that was well-received critically proves this.

There is absolutely no real competition going on between the two. Again, it's tell tell tell. Have you ever read another shounen? Rivalries, be they friendly or vitriolic, tend to actually show the rivals competing with one another.

Sales doesn't say so. Wait do you mean Digital? Sorry my bad.

>Act-Age is going to outsell it.
Already is

But I perceived a drop in quality. What I get out of something will be different than what you get out of something. Not everyone likes everything exactly the same. Because I didn't like something as much as you did does not make it any lesser to you.

Jeremy's been raging for a few days now. Looks like Asta's magic of living rent-free inside his head is affecting him

Attached: noll best waifu.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

Anime Youtubers and Reactionaries started shilling the fuck out of Hero Academia, causing Yea Forums to turn on Hero Academia and support Black Clover due to the normie surge on Hero Academia.

It sold 1 million copies in 3 months between vol 19 and 20 release.

wrong

Personally I started BC when "O MY SEVEN QUIRKS" happened and I thought to myself "is BC really as bad as they say?"