Ask the guy who finished watching all the Lupin the Third movies, specials and OVAs anything

Ask the guy who finished watching all the Lupin the Third movies, specials and OVAs anything.
This totally isn't a thinly veiled Lupin thread

Attached: 1558041429849.jpg (1123x794, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pScNU1pMGhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking love Lupin vs Detective Conan movie.

It was the first piece of Lupin media I've ever seen but now it makes me want to go and check the entire series.

>I fucking love Lupin vs Detective Conan movie.
You're a pretty based guy. I think not a lot of people like that crossover, and in my opinion both the special and the movie are excellent. They make me want to get into Detective Conan, but there's too many episodes of it.
>but now it makes me want to go and check the entire series
You definitely should. Start from Part 1.

>They make me want to get into Detective Conan, but there's too many episodes of it.
You just gotta start without being intimidated by the number of episodes. I started back in 2012 and am almost at ep700 finally.
The first 100-200eps will go down real quick if you like the show.

I've been thinking of watching only the episodes that are adapting the manga.

youtube.com/watch?v=pScNU1pMGhE

Looks like the usual Koike's plot, probably a lot of nude scenes to look forward to.

Although you can notice in some scenes Fujiko seems flat. So is that an impostor? Did she got a reduction? The scenes are flashback and her tits were fake the whole time?

Attached: pears.jpg (950x534, 59K)

this is the newest movie right? previous one was the jigen one?

I liked green jacket and blue jacket, but I can't get into red jacket. The art is shitty and cheap and it lacks the flair from green and blue. Pink jacket seems to be poorly received, too.

previous one was Goemon, it was pretty enjoyable.

Honestly, I'm not too hyped because Koike's Lupin movies always lacked heavily in the plot department.

Red Jacket is a mixed bag because of the amount of writers and animators. Episodes can vary from god tier to shit tier. Overall, though, it's the favorite Part for many people, I think.

goodbye partner wasn't the latest?

At least watch episode 145 of Red Jacket. It's one of the best 20 mins of anime ever made in my opinion

There seems like a lot of filler, but it's not that much. Skippable, yeah but it's mostly comfy road trips around japan with Conan, Ran and her father. A lot of it looks like it was sponsored by various prefecture tourism boards desu.

Detective fiction is a strange thing in that its readers want the same thing over and over again; it's an odd phenomenon. The filler eps fulfill that need.

I stopped about a decade ago around ep. 190 or so.
Just picked it up again recently and am up to the 340's, fillers and all. I've got nothing else worth watching so I always had Conan on the back burner, like One Piece . Time to raid the storehouse due to a dearth of interesting content.

oh thought you were talking about the Koike's one.
Yeah last one was goodbye partner.

>Honestly, I'm not too hyped because Koike's Lupin movies always lacked heavily in the plot department.

Same. Visually is top tier but the writing isn't that good.
For the Goemon's movie he recycled the same plot as Jigen's, and it looks like he is going to do it again with this one.

I'm a completionist so I can't share that sentiment. Some of the filler episodes are definitely not that good but there are also some that are really really good. Fillers sometimes also stray quite a bit away from what Gosho would write so it's quite refreshing every now and then.
Also if you're gonna start watching Conan don't forget the movies/specials/ovas. If you make your goal watching these in sequential order it might give you a push every now and then since I'm always looking forward to getting to the movies.

The Goemon movie is awful when it comes to the plot, there's even less of it than in Jigen's movie.

I guess I've always been biased when it comes to filler, since I don't consider it "genuine", unlike the adaptations of manga chapters, which were made by the creator of the franchise.
>don't forget the movies/specials/ovas
I definitely won't forget about those.

How many women has Lupin kissed please ?

I know there'd already fujiko, laura from twilight gemini, the genie from the lamp, that brown chick in dead or alive

Who else ?

>it's the favorite Part for many people, I think.

This means they neither watched part IV or V

>How many women has Lupin kissed please ?
Too many to count

Part IV is probably my favorite, but the main plot (the Da Vinci stuff) is almost completely shit.
Part V suffers (in my opinion) from not being episodic. I enjoyed the bigger plot threads, but I always see Part V as completely separate from Parts I-IV.

Please tell me how many women he kissed

At least give me the one you remember and what film/special/oav they are from

>Part V suffers (in my opinion) from not being episodic

And this is supposed to be a bad thing because ?

only the last two arcs of V were good, the first part was a borefest, first time i genuinely disliked something Lupin-related.
the one-shots homages were good though.

Attached: ba37328bf2c9caa339df6754aace3668.jpg (1282x985, 220K)

>At least give me the one you remember and what film/special/oav they are from
The girl from "Stolen Lupin"
The girl from "Seven Days Rhapsody"
These come to my mind other than the ones you named. Although when it comes to Lupin initiating the kiss himself, the only case I can remember is from "Napoleon's Dictionary" (and he was disguised as Zenigata in that case).

All of the arcs were good. As for the episodes inbetween which were episodic, most of them were really shitty, especially the one with those two dumb brothers.

This is the worst taste I have ever seen on the www
Do not post again.

I watched 7 days rapshody, they didn't kiss so you must remeber it wrong

I'll trust you with the others, thanks

Oh and I remember also he kissed the blonde chick from hemingway papers

>what i say is the objectively truth

You have autism.

From now on i'm gonna post it in every thread out of spite.

What about the girls from the tv series ?

Which girls did he kiss ?

Please OP tell me about the kisses

Why are you shitposting

He wants to know about the kisses, i think it was pretty clear.

What's your favourite episode?
How long did it take you to watch it all?

What do you think of the new ones? They're the only ones i've seen but i fucking love the jigen one, i just can't understand how they made jigen so cool

>up to ep.340's
fag here

Is it just me, or do the filler eps of Conan make Kogorou a little more competent that he has seemed so far in the canon eps? It's as if the filler writers felt sorry for him being portrayed as such a jackass most of the time that they throw him a bone whenever it's fillertime.

he is shown to be "smarter" later on, right? please say yes

>What's your favourite episode?
You mean my favorite special/movie/OVA? It's a tie between Island of Assassins and Tokyo Crisis.
>How long did it take you to watch it all?
Around three and a half months because I watched two specials a week.

>What do you think of the new ones?
Which ones exactly?
>but i fucking love the jigen one
It's a "cool" special, but there's almost no story in it. Also, it feels way more like an episode of the series than a movie.

I'm not, I'm just asking which women Lupin kissed in the series, since you claim you watched all of them
Please reply

? do you think Lupin is being faithful to Fujiko? he is not, nor is she.

My favorite episode is The face of goodbye at the national border/The Flying Zantetsuken and Mysterious Gang of Five

What is yours ??

Attached: bb80d4806caea8e01182bb6fead24207083d9e93.jpg (656x590, 62K)

the one with lady oscar

Would I be fine with either starting with Part 5 or The Woman Called Fujiko Mine? I've only seen a handful of the movies but I have enjoyed them.

Goodbye Partner was decent.

the villain being the only one dying was kinda meh, specially since the gang comes from a bloodbath in part V.

Сan you recommend any movies actually worth watching?

>Part 5 or The Woman Called Fujiko Mine
Absolutely not. If you really want to get into Lupin through something modern, start with Part 4.

The Fuma Conspiracy
Island of Assassins
Tokyo Crisis
Return the Treasure
Alcatraz Connection
Voyage to Danger

>Absolutely not. If you really want to get into Lupin through something modern, start with Part 4.

Thanks and check out The Hemmingway Papers. One of my favourite movies.

Exactly how was that thinly veiled? Idiot OP.

No I just want to self insert

Thanks. I watched some of the movies, including some post-2000 ones and most of them were pretty bad.
Also I unironically liked First Contact

First Contact would be great if it wasn't for certain OC boring characters like that friend of Lupin etc.
Also Goemon gets introduced way too late, and the it was all a lie, bro ending doesn't help either.