Why did he mention Mikasa and Armin? How?

Why did he mention Mikasa and Armin? How?

Attached: 44.jpg (1067x1600, 577K)

magic lol

Isn't this from Eren's flashback.
It's all going on in Eren's head so while the flashback is 99% real, that 1% is added in as a message from the will of the past Attack Titan user being conveyed to Eren.

Pretty much.

Paths defy the concept of time

PATH. It's implied the special power of the Attack Titan is sending his memories to the past users of the Titan.

I think I like this version the best desu, this exact event never happened and Eren is just going bonkers.

Also, here's Armin questioning the identity of the person that the memories belong to and Eren not sounding 100% sure as a small bonus.

Attached: doubt.jpg (466x497, 135K)

Probably relating to how he shares memories with Grisha and Frieda as well. If he can receive information from the past then perhaps sending it to the past also works.

Future Eren sending a message to both Grisha and past Eren

P A T H S
A
T
H
S

rabu

Jeanbo

The Path connects time and space, catch up speedreader.

Okay

Attached: 01641891691670.jpg (1222x1077, 396K)

Do you think they'll ever speak again?

When Jean comes to Eren's rescue as the female titan

At the very least their eyes will meet for one kino moment.

Wasn't there something in the beginning where eren flashbacked or something
Time is probably a loop or some bullshit

Sounds like despair

Now that LH died who will be the new Commander and Captain?

Armin and Mikasa

Jeanbo will be the commander.

EH EH

EH ISN't CANON

YOU ARE ALL RETARDED THE FARMER IS THE FATHER EREN IS A KEK BY HIS WIFES SON

shut it allahfag

Paths exist in a different dimension and the shifter powers are entities or matter from that universe seeping into our universe. Because the paths exists outside of our universe, they don't follow linear time. If you can access memories from previous titan shifter holders, then there is no reason why you can't access the memories of future titan power holders. Also all Eldians already have some kind of connection to the path, which is why Eren saw flashes of the future in his dreams.
I think it's pretty obvious that the reason King Fritz and the people he passed down his power to acted the way they acted was because they had full access to titan memories and saw the future. That's why they didn't do anything, that's why Frieda had emotional outbursts and that's why Frieda lost to Grisha on purpose to be eaten.

Time travel. Eren will eventually go back in time and become Kruger.

Isayama is a fan of the degenerate show G*me of T*rones where there is no direct time travel, just the ability to influence events in the past and see the future.
It's definetly something like that. No one will actually physically travel in time.

>Eren has all the memories of his dad fucking his mom
oof

>Eren has all the memories of his dad fucking Zeke's mom
Nice

Has Isayama ever been asked why Erens dream at the beginning is different in the anime?

I think Araki has been asked about the dream and he said it wasn't supposed to mean anything and just look cool. I don't have the sauce though.

I PATHS Piku

Attached: image.png (720x440, 275K)

Owl is actually Eren from the future. He went back in time(or sent his conscience back) to trick his father onto the island so he could be born.

>father joined an insurgent force that was discovered and didn't accomplish anything
>he could only watch as his parent(s) died

Attached: mix in a bit of truth with the lie.jpg (1067x1600, 447K)