RIDE ON KING

Seriosuly, the only reason I started this was just the premise of putin just thown in an another world. But as I started reading, I was just blown away on how fking good. Like the MC aint cringy, the world is cool as fuck and the art is nice. Only problems I see is there isnt enough chapters, no real story (yet) and kinda unnecessary harem (don't really mind). It is such a well-fleshed manga that keeps my balls blue for the next chapter. Thoughts?

Attached: PUTIN_BUILDS_HAREM.jpg (870x1249, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isekairaw.com/manga/the-ride-on-king-raw/chapter-11/
kellywarnerlaw.com/japan-defamation-laws/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise_Zapad-81
exhentai.org/g/886279/75d88a3dfb/
youtube.com/watch?v=sdBEwe1KKmg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armitage_III
youtube.com/watch?v=bSiEB64FyF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope the japs never get to the point where they want the artists to have any standards or morals. I really like that someone would explore this idea. Anime trump is also funny

it's the kinoest isekai

Attached: ride_on_king_sequence.jpg (930x3451, 1.31M)

sorry, I cant read about a guy who fucks me daily with his friends for 20 years

Does it have artillery? Or guns, at least?

No matter where or when you are, there is always room for trash isekai.

Attached: 15569453508601[1].jpg (1160x1825, 352K)

How can japanese isekai even compete?
Just give up.

Attached: 15569461075981[1].jpg (650x1024, 119K)

Based and redpilled. Honestly the best isekai there is at the moment, hope it doesn't get axed anytime soon.
>unnecessary harem
There is no harem, all the girls are sticking with him to benefit themselves

I can't wait until NotTrump shows up as the leader of the Orcs.

Not-Putin is also the best isekai MC ever, smart, strong, kind. If the Japanese twinks were half as awesome, maybe I would like this storytelling vehicle more.

here is the raw of chapter 11
isekairaw.com/manga/the-ride-on-king-raw/chapter-11/

I don't think they would mind a chance to ride also though.

I'm just surprised by the the worldbuilding that the author put into something that I originally thought was going to be a gag manga.

Attached: Potion Overdose.png (727x769, 389K)

I love the thin lines, it lends an ephemeral quality to the detailed art.

>when you ask the warwizard for healing but he the closes st thing to healing he memorized was polymorph other
good enough

Attached: 17.jpg (816x1172, 272K)

>This manga is fictional. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental.

I really wish some dude show Putin this manga and record his reactions. You think even him can be weirded out by this?

>NotTrump shows up as the leader of the Orcs
Be careful what you wish for.

Attached: 1549929654544.jpg (1280x872, 245K)

What are the chances of this getting an anime?

The biggest problem is that the guy doesn't really look like Putin.

Why is Trump humping a boat?

>America invading Japan circa 2022

isn't it in second place after watamote in amazon?

I know what you mean. The kind of freedom of expression the nips have seems to be unparalleled in this world.
They can explore pretty much whatever topic they want and it mostly sells too.

>The kind of freedom of expression the nips have seems to be unparalleled in this world.
Lol.
"Under Article 230-1 of the Criminal Code of Japan:

“(1) A person who defames another by alleging facts in public shall, regardless of whether such facts are true or false, be punished by imprisonment with or without work for not more than three (3) years or a fine of not more than 500,000 yen.”"
kellywarnerlaw.com/japan-defamation-laws/

The world building in this has been great. And the villains are actually scumbags, it's quite interesting and honestly doesn't even deserve to be put alongside the usual isekai trash.

second volume was released a few days ago

Attached: volume 2 cover.jpg (1125x1600, 491K)

Attached: slime crossover.jpg (1566x2211, 506K)

Attached: volume 2 bonus.jpg (800x800, 78K)

too bad that nobody scans the bonuses

Attached: volume 2 bonus comiczin.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Ride on King and Saihate no Paladin are by far the best Isekai

Based honor system
Not like muttland where everyone throws mud at each other with no consequences

I don't understand the nips' fascination with Putin. The guy is Russian, and worked for the USSR. Nips hate both Communism and Russia. It's because he's white, blond and nationalistic?

It's a fucking parody
You are just too brainwashed to understand it
Anyone who reads the first chapter and doesn't understand that it actually makes fun of Putin is nothing more than a brainlet

That's only for gossip, when you imply that what you're saying is part of reality. user was talking about freedom of expression in fiction, in the West you are walking on eggshells with any story, and basically have to choose which sectors are you happy to piss off (depending on which ones, you might not even get off the floor). And I don't mean only leftists.

I haven't read this manga anyway, but the guy has other appearances in manga, and regardless of his morality in fiction, he's always cool.

It's based on the shirtless Putin meme, not Putin himself

this. it's based on the ultra-masculated idea of Putin based on those shirtless images.

They call him ugly and tell him that he has a face of some kind of evil lord or slaver.

Most of them probably don't give much shit about world politics, its just about the memes user.

And there's also a meme of him riding a fucking bear.

hit's the same meme

>They call him ugly
They are probably tsundere. Men shouldn't be pretty anyway.

>he has a face of some kind of evil lord or slaver
Well, they weren't that far off the mark.

I don't know, I bet they would love having Putin forcefully pass down his genes onto his weakened country, pleasuring their women the way they can't, and filling Japan with blonde, patriotic, ultra manly children. They are xenophobes, but Putin is like their equivalent of a black bull.

he is not nationalistic you mongrel

>started reading for Putin
Faggot.

He's basically mediator for mafia clans who run the country. And probably is a 2nd gen double at this point since he can't speak german or english anymore, original one was Stassi.

>good art
>cute girls
>sensible equipment and armaments
>ruined by having Putin in it
>inb4 hurr durr it's irony
Anything with Putin in it is shit through the sole virtue of him being in it.

Are you fucking kidding me? It's super fucking cringy.
It's funny, I'll give you that, but it's super cringy as well.

Dude can't even ride a horse properly, his horse got spooked at a recent parade and he was completely clueless

>ITT brainwashed mutts who can't enjoy a fun manga because hollywood said russia bad
For fuck's sake, it's a manga from Japan

>said russia bad
I only need to go outside to confirm myself.

It's not Putin, it's not even not!Putin, it's Meme!Putin, aka Purchinov. Note that it's actually mentioned that Purchinov is the leader of a "small but strong nation", obviously different from actual Russia. The keyword here is "small".
Heck, isn't Purchinov's assisstant at the beginning that one Russian Officer Girl that had her own Meme for some time too?

t. hohol

Local media, internet included, are so saturated with toxic propaganda that anything about that faggot that makes it to Yea Forums makes me fucking livid, no matter how meme or ironic that is.
>small but strong
>obviously different from actual Russia
Look up population density map, population is smaller than Japan too.
They have it worse for now, but at least their direction seems better.

Is destroying food with bulldozers and preventing cancer patients painkillers not bad? How about preventing insulin for diabetes patients. Or maybe isolating the internet will be good.

You forgot that its backstory is completely different too. It's a 15-year-old country that achieved independence from major central asian countries, a small but strong nation. Obviously not talking about the soviet union since Russia was always a central part of it and had a long history to itself long before that. Here, however, the Republic of Pursia is an entirely new nation.

It's based on a meme of shirtless Putin riding a bear.
He doesn't have anything in common with actual Putin.

>central Russia oligarchs want a monument to their vanity
>pick downtown park to build bigass russian orthodox temple
>citizens disagree and start to protest
>mayor is in cahoots with oligarch and police starts to arrest protestors
>bunch of thugs come from oligarch sponsored dojos to beat up protestors
>oligarch wife has her school that bans IT disciplines as "too liberal" and has goosequill writing lessons instead
>internet killswitch law passed

It is bad. They're trying to turn us into medieval peasants again.

Putin memes are still Putin propaganda.

Attached: 1541768757410.jpg (811x999, 165K)

OP, next time just discuss it in a random isekai thread, otherwise you'll get this retardation.

Attached: 1553123753693.png (178x178, 46K)

I don't think modern nips hate Russians any more than modern Europeans hate Germans.
Hell there are already plenty of people showing sympathy for the nazis these days.

most of the time the only ppl who puts politics and political correctness before their creative work are american autists, just don't read it if you don't like it

>just don't read it if you don't like it
I used to do that in ru internet.
Then I blinked and there was nothing else to read but propaganda.
If this series didn't want /pol/ in discussion it shouldn't have used that mafia cunt of a president as MC.

Like another user previously said, the character is based on the shirtless putin riding a bear meme and not putin himself. There is nothing regarding russian politics in the manga, just the putin meme. Obssessing over it and bringing politics that have nothing to do with the manga is the trademark of an obnoxious crossboarding /pol/lack who can't keep his political opinions in check.

Nice strawman. Also meme is still propaganda method.

>"nice strawmanning"
>while doing strawmanning

Attached: Putin wink.jpg (767x1070, 126K)

Don't bring this shitty /pol/ series on Yea Forums and we're okay.

Attached: 1548505937638.gif (500x370, 1018K)

Attached: putin movie.jpg (1280x960, 137K)

Silly user every series is a /pol/ series.

>Harem

As far as I know only the half elf hag wants to hump him, the other two are tagging along as adventurers and at most considering a cool-ass (and scary-ass) old guy.

But yea, worldbuilding is nice, and in particular I like how fucky magic is, like here or th odd priest healing ritual. ,

You're trying to pretend like you're having a proper debate while all you're doing is whining about a non-issue no one here but you cares about.

>being this mad
Found the liberashka.

Found the ukranians

Holy shit

>no one here
What a normalfag thing to say.
>liberal=bad
>no russian would criticize putin
Found the drones.

>Also meme is still propaganda method.
And? I can make a manga based on a propaganda poster and the result wouldn't be propaganda. Like I said, keep your political opinions in check. With faggots like you, parodies would cease to exist.

>result wouldn't be propaganda
But it would be, whether that was your intention is not. PR doesn't discriminate by author and premise.
>parodies would cease to exist.
A form of flattery this faggot doesn't deserve.

I love this ice bitch queen.

I really doubt anyone here cares, hohol.

You're free to doubt here, unlike in Russia.

Is the this series where Putin get isekaid into the fictional land of Ukrain?

Я смотрю ты немного потерялся. Пиздуй обратно.

I really like her hat.

No idea what you're talking about. This is an english-speaking board about anime and manga. Not about thinly-veiled Putin propaganda. Take your shit series and then take your own advice kremlinbot.

Sure, but what does this have to do about the thread?

>the thread
The Putin propaganda one on Yea Forums you mean?

hmm, I get it now, you got me there

This is a thread about a Japanese manga. Please do tell which rule this thread violates?

Attached: NoResponse.png (1919x1079, 1.4M)

Probably his reaction.

Attached: X3XFX46FYDPTZJBUCCMYURFBNA.jpg (800x894, 80K)

>comes into a manga thread and starts whining and bitching about a fictional character because of his resemblance to a real person who triggers him
>told to fuck off and take his retardation with him
>"lalalala i have no idea what you're talking about"
You're right, this is a board about discussing anime and manga which you're not doing right now, faggot. Fuck off.

Attached: 1531933744625.gif (500x650, 1.51M)

>implying It wasn't /pol/ thread in disguise from the start
>implying it isn't propaganda in disguise from conception

>muh propaganda
Did Putin personally came to your house and sodomized you? Get over it, faggot.

>personally
He has plenty of friends for that.
>faggot
Faggots are not allowed here either.

Reminder that Dragon Ball is a saiyan propaganda. Remember the 6 gajillion saiyans killed?

You don't get it, he is memeing

>What rule does this thread violate?
>Not actually answering this question but instead just screaming "MUH /pol/!" like a retard

So fsb sodomized you? I'm sorry for your loss but your personal problems aren't Yea Forums related. You should go back to sosach desu.

how can a manga about putin create such strong emotions in some people?

>sodomized
That's an ongoing process.
>aren't Yea Forums related
Neither are this blatant /pol/ series.
He's running oligarchic feudalism mafia state why do you think?

Now imagine if there was a manga with Trump as mc.

>Japanese Manga published in Shounen Sirius
>Not Yea Forums related
What was the requirement to be on Yea Forums again?

>manga isn't Yea Forums related because character in said manga makes my butt hurt
Liberals, ladies and gentlemen. Пошел на хуй отседова.

this thread is worse than that time I went to Yea Forums and some retard started saying that scrooge mcduck is evil

>using liberal offensively
Hilarious considering all Putin friends have double citizenship in "liberal" countries and follow local laws and regulations down to a word over there, including regulated fence height and density around their Holland Park mansions.
Because in "liberal" countries law matters and courts aren't lapdogs of mafia regime.

He isn't? Isn't scrooge/batman/ironman are just continuation of some protocomic about wall street sharks wearing masks and defeating street crime at night? It was never really successful so they changed bits in following works.

does this update every month?

>harem

How can you call this an aharem when pitin does not give a shit about any of the girls. He only wants to ride things a protect the weak.

more accurately, he said that the original scrooge mcduck was basically like glorifying hitler and that the new ducktales scrooge who is far more generous is the only acceptable way to portray a billionaire. Set aside the fact that making him a generous goody two shoes is even more glorifying the wealthy so his argument doesn't even make sense, scrooge's extreme penny-pinching was meant to be a negative character trait.

what chapter is this?

>But it would be, whether that was your intention is not.
It wouldn't, propaganda serves to promote political views through misleading information. A manga about a fictionnal character cannot be regarded as a source of information and therefore cannot be considered propaganda.
>A form of flattery this faggot doesn't deserve.
I literally don't care about flattering or insulting anyone,the purpose of a parody is to be funny, nothing more, nothing less.

>what kind of eyes do I need to detect propaganda

Yes, this is why stand-ups with government critique are actually govt. funded here, so that people can laugh away at problems and take them less seriously.

Are you accusing the mangaka, Baba Yasushi, to be a Russian spy?
If so you better have more than just circumstancial evidence prepared, as else what you are doing is basically libel.

>to be a Russian spy
Wouldn't be the first time would it?
>If so you better have more than just circumstancial evidence prepared
>better
I really better not I have polonium allergy.

Then your accusation is dismissed. Done.
Now back to actually discussing the series...

>your accusation is dismissed
>dismissed
Your red army is showing kremlebot.

Attached: 1547511121426.png (925x979, 766K)

I wish purchinov wasn't quite as OP, it's not interesting when he can easily btfo even shit like that undead dragon

How to making the isekai town.

Attached: bg.jpg (1126x3228, 943K)

BTFOing undead dragons is a trend now?
What did poor ded sneks ever do to nips?

Attached: 1552125426549.jpg (720x972, 136K)

Just as american libruls use every non-issue as opportunity to bitch about Trump their russian counterparts do the same but with Putin.

He's loyal to the memory of his wife. A true man.

that's actually hella impressive

I will never forgive that spineless faggot Reagan for not nuking Russia.
>muh peace talks
>muh tear down that wall

Now America is building walls.

>implying there aren't countless good reasons to bitch about putin and trump

You should have. Then invaded. Maybe we've had our own anime by now.

>Reality: full of ugly ppl
>Isekai town: cute girl in black leather nonchalantly walking torwards you
y liv

Attached: spook_.jpg (707x3026, 198K)

don't post the recently deceased

so good
>the wizard fears the gun

Mfw everyone says it's Putin when it clearly looks more like Erwin Romell

Makes more sense too since Romell was a "cavalry" commander (tank divisions are sometimes referred to by their pre-mechanized cavalry divisions) and his IRL desire to "try new rides" in the form of tank innovations.

Attached: erwin_rommel_5866.jpg (285x456, 31K)

it's putin but chaddified, which makes him look weird. Also his backstory is changed to be more heroic.

>chaddified Putin
>where are you retards seeing any propaganda?

I can see where you're coming from, but your logic isn't solid. The irony is that this MC looks like Putin but anyone with half ab rain knows the real Putin is nowhere near as benevolent as The President. It's a pseudo-satire of how Putin thinks he looks like combined with basically every European leader form Japan's perspective into one character. The main gist is really more about having a European democratic leader in an isekai world. Russia was just more recognizable and worked for the joke the author wanted.

the legend of koizumi is also propaganda, right? Go jump on a land mine or something you retarded faggot

>The irony is that this MC looks like Putin but anyone with half ab rain knows the real Putin is nowhere near as benevolent as The President.
Half-brain+ being aware of his faggotry didn't stop ru internet from turning into propaganda dumpster.
>European democratic leader in an isekai world
>Russia was just more recognizable
My logic isn't solid you said?

Russia is literally next door to Japan. Girls und Panzer used the Russian Symphonic Orchestra to record their symphonic music for the series. Japanese-Russo ties have been around since Russia conquered the Siberian steppes. After Germany and France they're usually a strong go-to for Japan. Look at how many Russian-Japanese characters you have like Ilya from Fate/Stay or Balalaika from Black Lagoon.

>using a cunt that won't sign peace treaty
Yeah author is a spy.

Einzbern Family is German though, IIRC. So illya is German-Japanese, or rather Homunculus-Japanese.

they let you do it

Next issue - based Putin raping Ukraine-chan, can hohol-kun stop him?! Buy it and find out!
Brought to you by memepropaganda

Attached: 133.jpg (1067x1600, 434K)

>kremlin is NTRfag
Figures.

that was a doujinshi lol

>not trying to achieve economic victory
user, do you even jew?

>lol

Attached: 1527139551055.png (287x625, 98K)

Anything that mentions Putin is kremlin, don’t you know.

This manga is banned in Russia, btw.

This Soviets did this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise_Zapad-81
And mere 10 years later US would sent humanitarian aid chicken to Russia.

My bad. I thought with a name like Ilya she had to be Russian.

WTF! Not-Youmu is blonde?

She didn't have a dick did she?

is olga a russian or german name?

>Series is being shat on because people are upset that it has a parody of Putin in it
Yea Forums has fallen
>But Putin bad!!
Chill the fuck out, it's a meme, a joke

God, I've only read 40 pages of this, but I already want to fuck Saki's brains out.

>it's a meme, a joke
+15RUR good job krelminbot.
Memes are infoviruses, which are excellent at propagating ideas and persons.

stop being so tsundere baka

Attached: 1393968603782.jpg (604x413, 22K)

I've chilled out before. Now I can't go out into local internet segment without stepping into propaganda.
Fuck off with your /pol/ series.

>had to sniff pepper sprayed collar to cry
What a touching moment.

You mean to say that the Kremlin these days approves of revolutions and revolts like the ones depicted in this manga?

>Fuck off with your /pol/ series.

Attached: 1418110716611.png (1234x815, 35K)

Stop spreading propaganda for Putin

murrimutts going to scream how chinkshit is bad because muh tienanmen square next?

Attached: 1409352891422.png (584x756, 83K)

It's just satire

Attached: if we can dream it, then we can meme it.webm (642x360, 2.91M)

>when you support MC until he sends centaurs to Georgia and Ukraine

Dude has the powers that everyone else but him see and behaves naturally in supernatural situations
He is a reverse chuuni and i like it

Also the artstyle is quite nice

>kek
you sir mad me laugh today

This shit is actually good thanks op for showing me this but your still a faggot

Attached: Oldshit.jpg (259x194, 7K)

You'd probably let Putin ride you.

Whats with the braindead "muh Russia" drones? is this the true face of 4channel?

The fuck is your problem?

Fuck off Russian bot

if you are a government agent for the CIA or FSB then quote my post and tell me

How many times?

Attached: x42.png (1426x2048, 1.89M)

At least once a day.

But how can he deny the opportunity to ride something new?

where's the horsedick? we all know why she chose that as a steed.

Where did this happen ? this is like the best compliment Trump can recieve

>that twitter sword

some italian parade

I hope this bitch gets raped so bad.

But im sure MC would not allow to execute her in such a gruesome way. She will allow her to die with dignity.

Politics and years of media brainwashing make people retarded.

Attached: 9.jpg (540x405, 51K)

>Amerimutt believes everything is political

Explains your state.

You get points for using a walk street for dimension/space reference.

That and the face are about the only things accurate in that golem. That being said it's a pretty well-made one even though having such a huge flattering incarnation of your leader really make the whole scene feel like a totalitarian parade.

>I hope the japs never get to the point where they want the artists to have any standards or morals.
KEK, but it's wrong.

It's a cultural difference & not a lack of morals, also, Ride-On is rather tame in the first place, so what gives?

>rather tame in the first place
>stalin manga

>stalin manga
Back to school.

Holy shit

Как пропатчить TDE R14.0.6 под FreeBSD?

Attached: Nikolaus_Klepp_3.jpg (1400x1050, 317K)

I think it's not even in america

The best part is that it was supposed to make fun of Trump.

Manga is not even that great but all this bitterness is great desu
Putin power supreme!

Attached: Superman_Red_Son_02.jpg (994x1554, 192K)

Unironically the best isekai ever made, good characters and solid world building and great art

I wonder what the guy was thinking. As satire, those floats work about as well as setting up faithful full scale replicas of the bronze statues of Kims in some park.

Attached: Mansudae-Monument-Bow-2014.jpg (4176x2951, 1.92M)

Looks like he was right in the end.

Attached: 1557683413976.png (500x530, 181K)

Move to russia.

it gets translated to russian faster than to english

I wonder why

its a mystery

in a perfect world, men like you shouldn't get trips but quads at least

But this is not a perfect world

Any world where Putin is shilled on Yea Forums can't be perfect one, yes.

>the beautiful Padawan
What.

>Nips hate both Communism
Lol.

>I don't think modern nips hate Russians any more than modern Europeans hate Germans.
Extremely much?

>Heck, isn't Purchinov's assisstant at the beginning that one Russian Officer Girl that had her own Meme for some time too?
It was Fedor Emelianenko iirc. The formerly-GOAT MMA guy.

Why not a manga of this Putin instead?

Attached: putin-femen.jpg (600x402, 150K)

Red. Also, commies are pretty much a meme in Russia by this point. As well as royalists, libs and nationalists.

>the legend of koizumi is also propaganda, right? Go jump on a land mine or something you retarded faggot
Of course it is. Almost everything is nowadays.

Why not this one?

Attached: a93.jpg (800x537, 75K)

>Also, commies are pretty much a meme in Russia by this point
It's interesting how you can lie so brazenly, considering Victory day was celebrated recently with all the communist nostalgia you'd expect.

>communist nostalgia
That's 1st of May. 9th of May is about celebrating the victory of entire USSR and its nations, not just the 10% that were in the Party.

Just found out that the manga artist made another manga before this one, Golosseum, with Russia's president Putinov.

Yeah, he has a boner for meme Putin.

Attached: cover volume 6.jpg (600x854, 139K)

Attached: nico nico nii.jpg (1080x1149, 216K)

Look /pol/acks generally don't like Putin either.

But they don't get their panties twisted into a bunch if he's put into a larger than life parody where he's poked fun at...

Polymorph is good healing if you don't mind being brought up as a giant rape ape.

>I CAST FREEDOM

>giant rape ape.
i wouldn't mind

Attached: reina_queens_blade_vanquished_queens_artbook.jpg (1276x936, 172K)

soldier"GIVE ME YOUR HAT".png

Why do I have to resort to gook comics to get my skelly fix? Every time a manga has a skelly MC its only temporary.

Attached: CttAs-1.jpg (783x741, 185K)

Illya is German. Zouken was Russian or Ukrainian.

Where I can read the rest?

That looks like it was taken from exhentai.org/g/886279/75d88a3dfb/
Just one page snippets with different girls.
I don't know if there are queens blade novels tho.

There's that one where the MC gets transported into a game he played while he was using a skeleton transformation, but they're currently heading to some curse lifting pool to get him fix so I don't knof if he'll stay that way.

she's a blessing, i want to get high on healing potions with her

Attached: ride_on_king_hat.jpg (907x4568, 1.9M)

This is some OP shit. Not content with giving him super magic and blessings, he gives him a fucking suit. What the fuck.

No one who can perform the palo special can be that bad.

Attached: x36.jpg (1426x2048, 664K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sdBEwe1KKmg

Attached: 51iqtmHS7xL.jpg (500x495, 36K)

As a citizen of cykaland I only have one question.
Why the fuck does this even exist?

cute little potion addict

Sverdlovsk?

As a fellow citizen I have another question.
Why not?

THis withc is a cutie, why there are not girls as cute as this in Minoru

fucking Terraria

Slime Knight from Dragon Quest, actually.

These guys seem to be suffering from a great deal of preventable head injuries.

Attached: x19.png (1426x2048, 1.39M)

IMAGINE

Attached: x1.jpg (1426x2048, 748K)

If a giant wolf can cleave though a skull don't you think it'd would just cave in a helmet?

If you're taking about their lack of helmets, I doubt it'd make much of a difference if the fucking thing can slice through their entire head like a hot knife through butter

No but it's pretty common. Faggot clergy backed by mafia like to stake expensive lands in parks, reserves etc.

Too many to count.

Attached: implication.png (1426x2048, 1.65M)

I want to protect this smirk.

Attached: 4535.jpg (453x763, 51K)

>low-level wizard
>already a drunk and drug addict
It comes with profession I guess.

Attached: 1553146336329.jpg (1224x814, 799K)

Reminder that elves are absolute fucking assholes

Attached: 20190517_122451.png (714x808, 967K)

Reminder that in 1937 it didn't matter whether you were shilling regime or not. You still get Gulag. Stop trying to win points.

Isn't even the first isekai were that's the case. Fucking chaosfags.

Attached: 3146879.jpg (286x466, 55K)

>low-level wizard
she is not

Still case in point.

Oh I assure you, I have imagined.

That's all. That single page is the biggest blueball Queen's Blade has ever shit out.
>one page only
>illustration art by Oda Non
>not adapted in the anime
God fucking damnit.

How many untranslated chapters are there?

Enlarge/reduce is a first level spell.

somehow I don't remember the wind magic bit from my first reading. Definitely assholes

so why does the bearded wizard want to capture her

Attached: Z32.png (1115x1600, 992K)

Prime breeding stock or he has a history with her. Maybe she ran off with his magic items.

1 right now

All that really changed was that her face got longer.

>original magic

Attached: Z33.png (1115x1600, 742K)

taller as well

Wall of stone is pretty up there. Disregard what I said.

Wouldn't you?

nah I like the Magic Sword Girl more appearance wise

>Not!Putin knowing how to cast that

Without reading the raws she either has some fuck you special magic.
Or the arbelast she has in her hat is some super modern construction marvel which will change all of warfare because TECHNOLOGY and they need the prototype back.

Why do japs draw Putin so muscular?

>Or the arbelast she has in her hat is some super modern construction marvel which will change all of warfare because TECHNOLOGY and they need the prototype back.
Maybe it's of better quality but it looks like a ballista that they are already using. Think she just shrunk it and the carriage for easy transport. she might have just stolen it from his group, she did say she wanted to sell it.

Attached: Z25.png (1115x1600, 806K)

> ywn have a cute junkie mage gf week turns stinky when you cast dispel on her

Attached: 20180902_020312.png (451x386, 179K)

Will our Magic Sword Girl take this superior sword as the spoils of war

Attached: file.png (976x1400, 1.53M)

I wish she'd collar me too so that I could worship her my every waking moment.

fucking hell sauceeeeee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armitage_III

Thanks mate. Also nice trips

Attached: e3d.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

what's going on here then

Attached: file.png (976x1400, 1.41M)

inb4 rape

The backgrounds in this manga are too fucking detailed for my eyes and characters are not pronounced enough. It literally strains my eyes and hurts to read.

Golosseum has lots of martial artists, bozers, pro wrestlers and some politicans parodied in it. It's fucking great.

All to the barricades!

Attached: 06ffbc8159d6d4a1b3dc0ec7b81f059d.jpg (760x497, 76K)

>Why do I have to resort to gook comics to get my skelly fix? Every time a manga has a skelly MC its only temporary.

Attached: AOG.jpg (800x450, 92K)

> need park
> while ZIL was destroyed
I think industry zones and jobs are more important. Nonetheless, parks are more valuable than such bullshit commercial centres or churchs

>he can't speak german or english anymore

Of course he can, you mongoloid. It's just an ego thing.

>ZIL
>Jobs are important
Aren't you forgetting that most of the industry back from USSR can't compete on market without Iron Curtain?
I'm not denying there are plenty of rich faggots specialized in this kind of schemes: bankrupting industry or R&D institutions on expensive land then build malls or luxury apartment complexes on it, but still.

>It's just an ego thing.
Sure that's why he sprechened zi deutch just fine mere 12 years before and now he needs a translator.

You could ask the same about MacArthur. He may have been a fucking chad but I'm pretty sure he wasn't this ripped

Attached: x3.png (834x1200, 356K)

Whoops wrong image

Attached: v23.png (1125x1600, 2.43M)

Competition... it was the reason why we lost in the first place. Soviet men were not born for competition, to open up and to join the market are nothing but to suicide. God damn, I hate this cutthroat, man with man is like wolf with wolf world, give me Iron Curtain back

>competition is why we lost
Well duh, other model is just more viable.

Funny how Saki keeps showing up in her details.

What the fuck is this about?

Russia always has glorious past and bright future. Present - not so much. So authors deliver opium to the masses where brave ruskies can time-travel/isekai and make world great place then and there.

Is that menea the dog doujin?

because its not exactly him, it's an exagerated character based on the memes about Putin.

Just the remains of anti-communist propaganda spanning across generations don't let it set in

so, this is the power of a +8 sword.. as expected

Attached: 26.jpg (761x498, 87K)

I believe the + is for how many magical charges it has. Saki's sword was upgraded to +5 thanks to the Slave Trader looking guy

Attached: file.png (1426x2048, 2.23M)

youtube.com/watch?v=bSiEB64FyF8

Vorpal when?

>FUNA

Attached: 1557293510828.gif (380x432, 226K)

Attached: 1040927522.png (436x541, 286K)

Source?

Skeleton soldier can't protect shit

Dead hoes on a roadside of bone dude adventure

Attached: 1532276909754.jpg (645x828, 133K)

Duterte isekai when?

It's just manga bro. Boy you must be fun at parties

> Defames
>whether it is true
>despite the legal definition of defaming means to intentionally make falsehoods
>whether it is true.
WOW. They're contradicting themselves.

So legit, proofed whistleblowers are criminals in japan?

I assume so. It seems they really want to protect businesses and alike.

Very advanced. Here in Russia those laws passed just this year. No wonder nips feel kinship to ours. If only our economy would be as effective.