Arifureta

Why is he so angry all the time?

Attached: arifureta.jpg (854x488, 97K)

The revenge wish fulfillment genre really needs less petty reasons for the protagonist's 24/7 rage.

but this show is a slightly serious comedy

>revenge wish fulfillment genre
unrelated and this isn't /r/ but can anyone recommend some good shows with revenge plot

nah

well, that's a shame

Master of Martial Hearts

is this Shield Hero 2.0?

It's closer to Konosuba with regard to theme

>Punished Alchemist Boss
>Betrayed by Humanity in Which Took His Humanity

Read the fucking book.

Not really, but people will probably treat it as that

He isn't always angry.

Attached: 1547612130422.jpg (1400x1943, 443K)

This anime is full comedy but people treated it all seriously. Shield Hero is full serious but people treat it like a comedy.

>revenge
But Hajime doesn't care about revenge, he just wants to return to Japan with his vampire waifu. The edge comes from him giving absolutely zero fucks about anything else and his "you get in my way = you're an enemy = I must kill you" autism.

He never really gave much fucks about his classmates even before the fall.

worse, better
if you don't die laughing from german naming sense that is

except for the most popular girl in the class that likes him
and who fucking dies just to become an spirit and joins his harem LOL

He secretly hated her, though

They should have put her soul into that platinum apostle. Hajime should've kept all those hot apostle's bodies into his magic inventory

Mostly because they gave no fucks about him in the first place. Still, he had a good relationship with Kaori and Shizuku, went out of his way to save some random person and held off Behemoth to protect his classmates. Quite a difference compared to flat out telling everyone that they are not his comrades, he doesn't care about them and will kill them if they obstruct him. If Kaori wasn't with the hero group in the Orcus dungeon, he probably wouldn't care enough to go and save them.

trash

Pre-harem Shizuku(her shit talking with hajime was fun) > Yue > Post-harem Shizuku > sensei > shia > maso-dragon > SHIT > Kaori
Fite me faggets.

Gankutsuou

sorry but shia belongs at the bottom of every list, stupid fucking rabbits ruined half the novel
but kinda redeemed themselves during the war part, shia still being useless

The Haulias were one of the best parts of the novel, you pleb

>forgetting Liliana
>even though she's a princess
>EVEN THOUGH SHE'S A PRINCESS

Also the best girl is afterstory Myuu.

best girl is kouhai-chan

Yuuka is also pretty damn good.
Why is the after story so much superior to the main one?

comfy SoL reverse isekai

Can't wait for reactions. Also I think this will be a hit it get more ridiculous the more it goes on. The Lava Submarine was just ridiculous.

I don't think the anime will reach that point unless it's 2 cour, though, from the PV, I don't think it has enough budget