Why is Pitou so beautiful?

Why is Pitou so beautiful?

Attached: 146312456.png (1071x1034, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She has a beautiful thorax.

When she was begging to Gon and broke her arm saying she'd do anything, made my dick hard.

Attached: 1554839531045.png (1200x1637, 712K)

Attached: she.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

how big is his barbed ant cock

Attached: jump character book.jpg (319x480, 126K)

pitou has tits so she's clearly a girl

Author has a history of creating cute monster girls.

Stop homofag.

>being monosexual
I can enjoy my Pitou either way, but I would prefer to know the actual truth, just so what I fantasize about can be accurate.

i don't know, user
i don't know

Attached: 1557864551940.jpg (1400x1400, 857K)

Attached: 1551878642951.jpg (1278x720, 237K)

You mean murdering cute monster girls. Kinda fucked that the death rate for women on the show is over 70% while men only have a 30% chance of death. Really makes you wonder about the author.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter - 99 - Large 05.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Petition to relocate all current and future Hiatus x Hiatus threads to /trash/ where it belongs, alongside Homestuck and Steven Universe

seconded

me three

She is a good girl and is my loving wife

Attached: 38152814_p0.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Way more men die horribly in this series

More men show up in the series that have the opportunity to die. Females on the other hand have a much higher chance of death for anytime they show up. Pretty much 70% of the female cast that has ever been introduced have died. In turn there are far more male characters introduced meaning that more would have to die to higher their ratio of deaths to gender. So if you have 400 men and 80 die then 20% of all male characters die. Same can go with women but lets say there's only 100 women since the male to female ratio of characters is far from balance and 80 die. It's the same number of deaths as the males, but the % goes way up to an 80% death rate. Understand

The tail is his cock.

I'm pretty sure most randies that die are men, unless you're implying the drug empire was composed of 70% women fighters.

Post proof for those numbers. Plus why should that be fucked up?

Go to the wiki and count every character, divide them into their own gender, check if they're alive of not, then start plugging your numbers. Simple

Togashi deconstructed this by turning Kite into a loli.

So it's only named characters. It doesn't account for unnamed ones, who are almost exclusively men. And there are so few female characters to begin with that you can't really compare the death rate since the sample is statistically not significant. And even than I don't see your point, why should that be fucked up? Are you trying to make some retarded claim like "Togashi is misogynist" or something?

It's still a valid statistic. You could count background no face characters that die if you wanted, but it wouldn't really change the end amount by more than a few % points. Don't know if it's misogyny, but it's weird if you kill the majority of the female cast. Not to mention most of the female cast are deformed or have major issues. Does make you wonder his feelings towards women.

/our queen/

Attached: 44156085_p9.jpg (1500x1365, 111K)

I'm very into this

>most of the female cast are deformed
Yeah, there's Senritsu...and that's it?
Meanwhile, on the male side, there's shit like Bonolenov, Ginta, Majtani, Binolt and the various pants on head retarded male Chimera Ants like Rammot.
>or have major issues
Not any more than the male characters. Are you just a sensitive vagina?

So are scorpion tails a trait for kings/queens

Attached: tumblr_owgg43U4U41tp5yuio2_1280.png (1280x1363, 976K)

we can dream

You'd say that Tsubone looks normal among all the weird shit they add like Paku having a jew hook nose. Once again there are more male characters than female ones. When you have a larger sample size it all comes down to the ratio of ugg to fug.

Attached: 1496264007997.png (500x500, 200K)

Stupid sexy ant

Attached: 54744258_p2.png (524x750, 417K)

Tsubone is just a really tall granny. Paku's nose isn't a deformity.

There are nearly no female characters who look
that strange and Togashi usually draws them cutesy.

Attached: zepile.jpg (350x345, 39K)

before he snuffs the life out of them, also bisky's true form

As a fairly new Hunter X Hunter fan, I'm already tired of this meme. Pitou is not beautiful. She's a generic cat girl and actually the worst royal guard.

>Why is Pitou so beautiful?
Two words: ant pusy

makes sense, females are weaker than men. This is probably the point Togashi is trying to make.

Wonder what the reason behind him making two of Killua's brothers into trannies

I just recently discovered they were trannies, and it disgusted me quite greatly. I always thought they were girls, but japanese culture tricked me once again. I don't even see the point of this tranny-trick.

>silva's genes are so weak he only had one kid who took after him
the absolute state

Attached: 1494796870409.jpg (1500x1500, 440K)

That kid is still a butt slut fag. The only one that even likes girls is the weeb fatty /our guy/ and those are 2D.

I think the author likes dicks is the message to take away from this.

Wait, I thought Alluka being referred to as male by the rest of the family is just means of shunning her existence while Killua actively recognizes her as her as a girl and is able to distinguish Nanika as a male entity. Unless you're meaning to tell me that Killua is just nice enough to call her a girl (boy).

Doesn't matter, had sex.

You mean Illumi? He's a pretty impressive son. I don't get why Killua is inheriting the family business instead of the vastly superior Illumi. Our kid Killua just keeps disappointing his family time and time again.

Killua is just enabling him, he refers Alluka as a he when he isn't around or is asleep.

He's a tranny that wants to be called a girl, so Killua does that because it makes "her" happy. The other one I think just crossdresses because he's jealous of Aluka and wants the same attention from Killua.

I really can't place Illumi's sexual preference. He hangs out with homo clown if that says anything, but having gay friends isn't really proof of anything.

Stop shitposting Illumi, go kill the clown

I don't think he's interested in sex.

Attached: 1493949844948.jpg (550x550, 32K)

Always felt Hisoka leaned more towards kids, I mean did he ever show attraction towards a grown person? As for Illumi, he probably fucks corpses Jeffrey Dahmer-style.

He's attracted to Machi and enjoyed being anally raped to death by Chrollo.

He has good genes

She*

I fully support this motion

How many rotations does Phinks need to punch Pitou like Gon? 50? 100?

boys make the best girls

look those fcking legs

You will never have your head between those thighs

Attached: pitou_with_kite_s_head_anime_by_yellowflash1234_d9zzszz-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

Did Pitou shove his cock up Kite's severed throat?

Where did you get that statistic?

Attached: Pitou is a man, faggots.jpg (800x1138, 173K)

That user is retarded if he believes there's some particular meaning or agenda from Togashi that explains that difference, but what you say doesn't actually make sense, because women are way less likely to die violent deaths and that's in a way connected to the fact that they are weaker. You could argue they'd be more likely to die once they're in dangerous situations, but the thing is, they are way less likely to be put in dangerous situations to begin with, and that's why they die less than men

Based

>and actually the worst royal guard
>not the butterfly
Unequivocally kill yourself

That's a fallacy ignoring the fact that more MEN die total. Like ignoring that more white people are in prison than black people, simply because the number of black people is disproportionate.

Kek what? Did you even go to school? It makes no sense thinking in absolute terms, you need to use a ratio for comparison purposes. So many dumbfucks who don't understand basic statistics in this thread

why do japs do this? literally what purpose does it serve to put a crossdresser into every shonen series?
it's never explored in any real way too, they're just kind of... there

is it some weird cultural quirk?

>and that's why they die less than men
They die more than men. Almost 3x more likely than men; you retards don't understand statistics and ratios. I swear to god it's like the whole kilo of steel vs feathers shit with
you retards.
youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA

It's niche fetish in most shows. In HXH though I just think the mangaka is a fag and has a general dislike for women. Most women in the series take on an antagonistic role and ergo die; have piss poor personalities or are sadistic. Ones who aren't antagonistic usually have something physically wrong with them, like Bisky's true form or rat face, or is a fucking ring girl yandere who is horribly tortured and tturned into an ant. Trannies however are painted as these perfect characters worth protection despite being responsible for horrible murders. Then the main characters are especially Killua are heavily implied to be gay.

She is a he and he is an ant and ants die after copulation so the answer is that Pitou is literally not for lewd

Ideas from anime that could be added to real life:

>girls (XY) with big hands

Attached: 1550954898483.jpg (160x454, 105K)

Attached: 1534896587063.jpg (600x566, 167K)

Best post in a long time

Post Pitou lewds

Attached: 1557950525398.jpg (1365x2048, 202K)

He's been attracted to Machi and Chrollo. His request for Illumi to join the Spiders also made it sound like he proposed to him.