youtube.com/watch?v=NiKNwT_VXOk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_monarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=886hNDgwfMk
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67737287
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

perfection

Simple but elegant design

hot gaijin pussy

Attached: 1547083216418.jpg (800x600, 93K)

Ayako Kawasumi. That's all.

Badass, cute, elegant, classy, nice design, etc.
P.S. Rin is better.

Cute girl with a big sword.

She was more fun to have around as a secondary heroine in UBW than Rin was in Fate.

There's something about her design that is appealing. It's not even particularly waifubait since she's covered in armor, it's very aesthetically pleasing. I'm also a sucker for oblivious tomboys/glutton types.

Attached: Iris Saiba.jpg (2700x1800, 2.66M)

I don't get it, what was Shirou doing and what does it have to do with her being popular

Amazing design, incredibly deep yet relatable character, noble and honorable personality, warm and loving under that icy exterior, tiny yet strong, always hungry, etc. etc.
She's just too cute.

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwMqLqbL_Aa3JV8vM8qSzw4c.gif (540x540, 472K)

there it is, that's the answer

So who is the best romantic partner for Saber?

Shirou, obviously.

Attached: 1557165802709.png (720x720, 467K)

>Why is she so popular in Japan?
>Just in japan
She is the most popular FSN girl worlwide

If you summoned saber how would you have to act to gain her friendship and affection?

>amazing design
generic blond aryan girl
> incredibly deep yet relatable character
wrong on both accounts
>noble and honorable personality
ok
>warm and loving under that icy exterior
ok
>tiny yet strong
ok
>always hungry
like the fat fucks that watch fate so they can be "ohhh she just like mememe!!!!!"

her only one

Attached: 1556165225866.png (374x392, 143K)

Cute blonde tomboy knight girl
It's as simple as that

Attached: Seibah.jpg (1302x1844, 769K)

God tier design. She makes my peepee hard but at the same time I want to preserve her purity and nobility. I'd serve her if I could.

>blonde
>honorable
>dresses modestly but elegantly
>isn’t a Mary Sue
>enjoys a nice cup of tea
>probably spanked as a child
>literally king arthur but better

You forgot king

I think the entire world outside of shirou and a select subset of autists would get entirely friendzoned. Everyone would nod, be respectful, support and aid and not get in the way... and they would never win a war that way

magical futa cock

>generic blond aryan girl
it's a simple design that's cute and practical, especially considering who she is supposed to be
>wrong on both accounts
that user is wrong about her being INCREDIBLY deep, but she does have depth to her character, and the feeling of wanting to go back and change the choices we regret making is relatable
>like the fat fucks that watch fate so they can be "ohhh she just like mememe!!!!!"
it's pretty clear you came into this thread with a preset agenda and had no intention of honestly discussing the strengths and flaws of her character, stop being autistic and fuck off, you insufferable retard

>fatefag
>calling someone insufferable
oh the irony

Gilgamesh

Patrician choice.

Japanese women are hideous so they fawn over anything with European traits

Canon Girl...

but she'd like you?
how do you make sure she genuenly likes you?

>how do you make sure she genuenly likes you?
that's not how love works

I'm not talking about love
I'm talking about friendship and camaraderie

king Arthur but fuckable.

>It's not even particularly waifubait since she's covered in armor, it's very aesthetically pleasing.
Lies. It makes you want to unravel her bit by bit until she surrenders to the cock. Her being covered so much adds to that.

shes not aryan
she's welsh

Reminder that Blue Saber is a dead beat dad and that the prince that was promised should be the true ruler of Britain

Attached: fgo mordred sit 2.jpg (1000x1510, 799K)

How dod you make sure she doesn't kill you
bonus point if she loves you

Attached: alter.jpg (857x1218, 135K)

Feed her a burger
Then feed her my caliburn

Forgot pic

Attached: 3Hofc08.jpg (583x699, 105K)

He unzipped his pants and told her it was time for a mana transfer with his dick.

doubt that would be enough

Was he so forward about it as you're making him out to be???

Nips love kinda underage looking blonde white girls. Occidental otaku also love kinda underage looking blonde white girls.

She's non-threatening and inoffensive, without any negative traits unless she goes Alter or she's lamenting her tragic end. If you compare her bad side to the other FSN heroines, she's a saint. The worse she gets is pouty. The worst she does of her own will is smacking Shirou so hard he goes to the Tiger Dojo in a Fate route gag.

She's a magical girlfriend without being emasculating or having violated heroine aspects (ignoring that UBW Caster bit). She's frail and small and moe, despite the fact she's the bloody Once and Future King of England.

Ryougi Shiki as of the Rakkyo movies is the same basic thing, except harsher and way more Yamato Nadesico. She is also very, very popular with Nips. Her shitty titty ninja version is even more popular.

>generic blond
I dunno, she's pretty recognizable. not many have her hair and Takeuchi's inability to draw makes her more unique.

was it ever explained why she's such a dumbass chucklefuck?

She's like 6 years old so it's to be expected

Attached: fgo mordred alt 3.jpg (993x1432, 553K)

She's a child. A retarded futa spunk baby raised by a psycho.

Attached: 1548288835040.png (1172x1044, 337K)

Her parents are family

The answer is clear.

Attached: avalon.png (1432x859, 1.26M)

Red > blue

Attached: 67838213_p0.png (1800x1200, 3.32M)

House pets can't rule kingdoms.

Attached: 1545145984359.jpg (850x1063, 174K)

I want to wrestle Red Saber's lion, if you know what I mean

She's a homunculus?

The worst she does of her own will is betray and kill Shirou

You

Yes.

Merlin gave Saber a dick so she could fuck Guinverre and make a child to become heir.

Morgana, the half-sister of Saber took the opportunity to steal sperm from futa Saber and then combined it with her own stuff to create a homunculus baby, Morded. Morgana then aged Mordred up through magic.

Attached: fgo mordred guitar.jpg (2825x4385, 776K)

Artoriakek appeals to manchilds who like their women stupid, gluttonous, flat, inflexible, and with dicks.

Attached: smug_sakura.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

Read the fucking VN

Are you familiar with the concept of the Golden Ratio and/or Rectangle user? Well, the Japs think this was achieved in Saiba.

That's rin tho

I think if you are brave and you discuss but not disrespect her she will like you

Think diarmuid and think shirou

She revered diarimuid as a comrade but she came to love shirou knowing where his circles and hers met

Who doesn't?

That's due to Kotomine convincing her it's a mercy kill while Shirou is bleeding out on the ground
It happens when you don't have no points with her and she doesn't get to know Shirou well enough.
You can't blame her for that. If someone were dying a slow death in front of me and I could save even more people if I killed him to get the Grail, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

She got along very well with Iri so I guess all you have to really do is be a kind and friendly person.

>That's due to Kotomine convincing her it's a mercy kill while Shirou is bleeding out on the ground
I don't remember this at all. I thought she backstabs Shirou when Kotomine offers her the grail. She does it so fast and reflexively that she surprises even herself.

>Just read a 60+ hour vn in order to answer your simple question that I could simply answer in one minute.

Attached: 1517287201622.jpg (388x410, 58K)

>Biker chick
No thank you. I'll stick to my proper and wholesome saber. At least she doesn't act like a dyke.

Why can't I have a old wizard around to turn me into a cute futa?

It's me actually. :)

Don't speak too fast, Sakura. You might spit out a worm or two.

It's actually a pretty chill VN. I've been reading it steadily for over a month and I'm still not done, but I personally find it quite relaxing and a must read if you're into Fate at all.

Attached: 6BmtVye.jpg (1000x1024, 172K)

Gil wanted to rape her though

Rin is a canon slut though.

>official muscle Saber never
She should look like she could cut you in half.

Attached: 1517578323992.jpg (1200x849, 137K)

Ew. In UBW it's stated that without her magic, Saber was physically weaker than Rin and Shirou.

that's pretty hot ngl

Another character ruin by FGO turning her into a generic waifu bait

>spent her entire life cutting down other lifelong warriors
>weaker than a 15 yo japanese schoolgirl
Horseshit.

Attached: 1547413866669.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Saberfaces are actual shit.

feed and seed

She's popular because otakus love beautiful foreign waifus who slobber over bland Japanese MCs. There's nothing more to it.

Blame TM for making her a soft bodied waifu bait. You could justify her power with magic and/or Excalibur being OP, however.
Pic rel is from the VN.

Attached: weaker.png (799x601, 619K)

>people say this is better than deen fsn
There are a lot of moments I hate from the vn

Attached: too muscular to be cute.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Wait, so when she was sparring with Taiga she was using her magic?

Based and UMUpilled

Attached: 1552157283532.png (500x697, 223K)

Attached: 1524259075855.jpg (1280x1875, 262K)

>non-threatening and inoffensive
What is the edgy Westerntard fixation with being "threatening and offensive"? It doesn't mean genuinely strong and respectable, it's making up for being weak or being too afraid to be 'vulnerable'. Unless you're being a piece of shit, you have nothing to fear.

Attached: 1367829533972.jpg (768x391, 102K)

fuck me that's hot

>King of England
The Anglo-Saxons taking over Britain was the thing she feared most, so I doubt she'd ever want to save England.

Rin

No she was using technique and fancy footwork. Most Servants have superhuman technique that makes Bruce Lee look like a dumpy guy who eats McDonalds all day.

she did at the end when she was about to be beaten iirc

Attached: t3_anrodv.jpg (1668x2224, 1.62M)

Yurifaggots out.

DEEN had godtier design imo. Saber is prettiest there but cutest in vn.

However that bath scene is in the vn as well. Saber’s body is toned and tomboyish, or its supposed to be, but she is still weak.

Even accounting for her magic she isn’t the best fighter amongst those of her round table

Her strength is being a good king in the practical sense.

Part of why she’s a good character is because she’s a great warrior, but not the greatest. There is always the possibility(inevitability) if her getting floored by anyone of comparable skill... and that’s NOT accounting for the handicap she gets from being Shirou’s servant.

god damn why is she so cute

why am I drawn to this thread

Japs idolize blondes.

She's well-rounded. She's not as skilled as Lancelot, nor as tanky as Gawain, but she has a versatile ability and toolset, at least at her peak.

Mana Burst means that she has explosive destructive power, which means she can do things that Lancelot really can't. She can charge around like a missile and just smash through entire armies. Lancelot probably wouldn't lose to an army either, but it'd tank longer. He's built for 1vs1. Gawain, for his own part, is an unga bunga gorilla even without Numeral of the Saint, but he's not exactly unrivaled in terms of technique. He's really just very tough, but there's a reason Lancelot was able to beat him.

Then you get to Excalibur. First off, it can vaporize mountains. In terms of sheer power, it's stronger than either of its sister swords, and Saber has shown that she can use an Overload-type skill (she used it against Gilgamesh in the Fate route). There's also Avalon, which is arguably a superior defense compared to Lord Camelot, but can really only protect a single target while Lord Camelot can protect a great many targets. Even then, there's a limit, as shown when Mash got vaporized. Kinda bothers me how it can apparently reflect Excalibur, but can't reflect anything else though. Maybe that's built in.

Pic
Saber is somewhat well written and tragic character in the most popular franchise in Japan. Shes not a generic waifubait and has fatal flaws while not being too niche.

Shes basically a stew without flavor until you put in the effort spice things up ie read the fucking vn

Attached: 29-UBW16-10a-60.jpg (800x600, 61K)

Reminder that Taiga won in HA against magic and excalibur wielding saber

Mash was vaporized because she's a demi-servant and her body couldn't take the strain

That still means that Lord Camelot can't fully protect its user. The user isn't completely safe. Avalon is still better at protecting a single wielder since they're effectively not even there anymore. Lord Camelot is still physically blocking an attack. Avalon pretty much plucks you away from the danger zone.

Mashu was killed because when using Lord Camelot she was protecting Guda, not herself. Also you can't compare the raw power of Ars Almadel Salomonis with Excalibut, it's like comparing a water gun with a nuke.

Mash was vaporized because there is no psysical defense against Salomonis. It would have one shot all the Servants in the temple simultanously had Goetia paid heed to Baal request.

Galahad shrugs off Saber Alter with ease reflecting the blast and one shooting her. Also level 1 Mashu without the true name beat Saber Alter Excaliblast.

>Artoriakek appeals to manchilds who like their women stupid, gluttonous, flat, inflexible, and with dicks.
Literally all of those things apply to Sakura. Her worms are literally dicks after all.

Avalon would be able to do the same thing. Avalon would have allowed her to survive Solomon's attack too.

No one's comparing Lord Camelot to Excalibur. It's being compared to Avalon.

Fuck the main 3
Taiga, Illya, Liz, Medusa and even Medea are better

>Avalon would have allowed her to survive Solomon's attack too.
Yes, only her though. Lord Camelot is for protecting someone/something, Avalon is to avoid an attack.

cringe

Attached: moe.png (236x423, 70K)

Babies first blonde girl.

taiga is based

god i wish that were me

Would saber be willing to stay with you after the war until you got your life sorted out?

UMU

Attached: D2Mo_0fUcAAj814.jpg (720x1199, 117K)

>Sakura
>flat
Are you perhaps retarded? Also, Realta Nua says no to that last part.

Ideal gaijin fantasy superimposed on ideal meek japanese girl behaviour

We literally dont know because if used Salomonis could put a hole in the planet. Roman thought the only legit defense WAS lord camelot.

>gorgeous and cute mix
>simple yet elegant design
>fundamentally a good person
>has a plight/struggle that people can sympathise with
>cute personality that is both calm, confident and collected yet curious; competitive and slightly shy when you did a bit deeper.

She is a triumph of character design.

Attached: artoria1.jpg (483x640, 49K)

You arnt wrong though peak Saber was the Saber in the Fate route after the Bridge scene against Gilgamesh. Everything with her afterwards was pure kino as far as I am concerned.

Her scene at the end of HF as Artoria Alter was also kino but in a sad and melancholic way. Especially Sparks Linear High

Japanese lust for gaijins

She has more of a "Kingly Tyrant" personality as Alter so I guess just be deferential but not a complete kiss ass. In Shinjuku is anything to go by she likes competant, strong people who are able to cope on their own, either through strength or brains.

It's just gap moe. Hundreds of lines talking about how gallant and refined she is makes her blushing and getting flustered feel more impactful.

Attached: 20170905231624_1.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

my king

She is a basically a test tube baby with accelerated aging who's only ever had her "mother" to speak to. Said "mother" filled her head with delusions of grandeur and overconfidence.

Mordred looks good in her dads armour. I'd love to see Artoria wearing Mordred's 3rd ascension outfit though

>ruined the F/E game
>Ruined Extella
>Ruined Septem
>Anime was dogshit
Nero is ultimate pleb tier.

Whilst this is true, remember that her Prana Burst is something she has had from birth. It isnt a power she was given as a servant. Its the dragon prana she has which augments everything she does and which she uses all the time.

Sure but thats what people like. Its realistic that a person is professional and calm when performing their job or role but a different, warmer person when not.

EMIYA

Rin is canon pure

Attached: 1549135677759.png (1000x1400, 266K)

>by FGO
Nigga, the character of Mordred is explored in the Apo LN and during the singularities of FGO her personality is mostly the same. Mo-Boy is great during LB3.

It worked for Guda

Best girl

By challenging her ideals without tearing them down. Trying to make her grow as a person, without betraying who she is.

Shit taste desu

According to Romani/Solomon himself. Only LC could stop the fake Ars Nova of Goetia.

She's a literal child in a grown up body. She isn't even that dumb, she just has zero maturity.

Attached: 1557125806544.png (2048x1044, 2.33M)

I think its mostly design. She has clear personality traits but doesn't instantly snap to an archetype and she gets to have an actual character arc. Her design is original, aesthetically appealing, and attractive without being overly experimental, abstract, or raunchy.

What the fuck Fate, Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1471297811424.png (772x700, 338K)

I kind of admire it. If you're going to turn Arthur into a chick, then at least go ALL the way with it.

Ea is on the same power as Excalibur. The Ars Salomonis with just one ray was had the power of thousands of Excaliburs

Which one?

Honestly, we're at a point where there is so much saber, that it's perfectly plausible to create a H-doujin game where you farm, breed and sell them and then make millions on Patreon using it. There's probably enough saber that if we took every saber picture there is and fed it to an A.I it'd produce a perfect Saber for us.

>ea is on the same power as excalibur
youtube.com/watch?v=0QdkYux0Egs

It was an Excalliblast that took out the White Titan. Not that this does anything to directly compare the two but an Excalliblast at full power is clearly OP as well.

Full power Excalibur requires Gaia to allow it. Something that doesn't happen unless Earth itself is in danger, unlike Gil who can decides how much power he will use with EA.

I mean, Morgan le Fey is bit of a cunt.

Takuechi hit the jackpot in her character design. It's unique and recognizable. Shows her classy feminine appeal without resorting to her being half naked like most FGO character designs these days. I think he was also the one who picked out her great VA(Ayako) in DEEN anime who fits her perfectly. Saber can be cute girl, a badass Knight and a tragic King all the same.

Attached: 2vCPuM3.jpg (809x1011, 153K)

Saber is for Archer.
Sakura is for Shirou.
Rin is for Kotomine.
Everyone is happy.

>sakura is for zouken
>rin is for shirou
here fixed it

Her soulmate

Attached: D1jsAaHX4AE3gs7.jpg (1200x675, 185K)

Cute tomboy holding back her desire to love and be loved for her duty as a knight, whose heart is warmed by the main character.

Attached: Saber_3.jpg (2768x3974, 2.92M)

In theory yeah, Excalibur 100% can go against Ea. An even stronger Excalibur exists which is Apex Excalibur but the requirements for the seals are really hard to complete, but if the requirements are completed it can slay a Beast tier enemy.

But the original point wasn't who was using it but instead a comparison of power. In that sense, they are comparable.

huh so excalibur can generate a force of three galaxies?
fascinating

Never the servant
>Never drew a yen
>Never had a good story before Zero and even then was carried by vastly superior characters
>Never had a memorable speech
>Never put anyone over
>Main character of the worst route in the original VN
>Only the 3rd best romance option
>Only the 7th best servant in Stay/Night and Zero
>Only the 12th best member of The Knights of the Round Table
>Her group the Knights of the Round Table were utterly BTFO by one retard
>Her Man cosplay was cringeworthy
>Her knight cosplay was cringeworthy
>Shit taste in food
>ugly
>Cuck
>Failed at being a king so badly that she resorted to hiding in an magical field
>Only significant achievement was being summoned by an autistic child
>Somehow the biggest jobber in a series that contains Gilgamesh
>Can only hold her own because she's a stat stick
>Can only win in a fight because the Grail gave her precognition
>Still struggles to beat some random nobody whose only power to swing a sword really hard at birds
>Always takes the bait, endangering both self and master
>Is the VN equivalent of that one insufferably mediocre whore whose sole professional """""""achievement"""""" is sucking off someone with actual talent
>spent the latter part of her career being replaced by clones of herself with actual personalities

user, that's just the animation of the attack. Da Vinci already said in FGO those Anti-world NP are not really Anti world but instead just have huge power in a especific area. Even further, the power of Earth can match the one of Ea, like it was seen in SF during the confrontation of Gil and Enkidu (Enkidu's power comes directly from Earth).

>>biggest jobber in a series that contains Gilgamesh
>disregarding the Jobber class, headed by the Celts

mooncell gil>regular gil it's a literal universe and gil can erase giant hunks of it

She's beautiful, cool, the Elder God-tier character archetype (kuudere), she's cute, innocent, fun to pick on, loyal, independent, smart/calm, respectable, tragic, kind, dorky, modest, the artist behind her is crazy about her, she's mother fucking King Arthur, she's badass, an empowering female character, charming, charismatic, confident, I could go on if I had all day. Takeuchi was a genius with her design. It should be no wonder why she's so popular. The only people who wouldn't understand why she is as popular as she is haven't read or even seen the Fate route, which has problems, but excels on fleshing out her tragic story and resolving her struggle.

I think most people also recognize her as "the face of Fate" before they are introduced to her character and so some are hyped up by this, expecting her to be somehow perfect. Saber is only as good as her role in the VN, which is wonderful and endearing. She's just a nice design in all tertiary series, but only truly shines in the VN and specifically in the Fate route, though she's really charming and endearing in HF as well. Being exposed to her in any other route/story first (Zero, FGO, F/A) would leave a bad impression of her because her original character arc was written BEFORE she was as popular as she is now or when those stories were written.

(1/2)

Attached: セイバー私服06a腕a(中).png (348x526, 146K)

user, the mooncell is still a placer In side the moon. Gil is strong just like Ea but Ea is not a galaxy destroyer attack. It's just a really strong Anti-"world" NP. Mooncell Gil is just 100% and we have seen that before.
Even destroying a single planet is hard in Fate, only the strongest Velbers, strongest TYPES can do something like that. Galaxy buster is reserved to someone like the alien god from FGO, True Demons or Outer Gods.

100% Gil*

It was in the OG VN that her character and personality was the most pure form of Saber that has ever existed. She wasn't shown to be very cute and Nasu himself said that he was worried about people not thinking she was a girl due to how he wrote her character. Realta Nua changed some things but she's essentially the same as the original 2004 VN and F/HA.

Lastly, I feel a lot of people are exposed to her fanart and promotional material which shows her to be a plucky, spunky, and cute blonde girl. However, most hardcore saberfags' main impression of her was and always has been something more along the lines of this (pic related) sprite from the VN. A calm, calculating, stoic, but still cute and charming girl. I'm pretty sure that a good 30% of her character sprites in the VN are something similar to this.

Arturia is My King and I fucking love her, lads. She's been in my life for 10 god damn years now and I don't feel I'm ever gonna be able to forget about her. Never has a character, from anything or anywhere, touched me so deeply. The only possible female form I have felt a deeper connection with has been my actual wife, who I love and cherish very much. The relationship that Saber has with Shirou, of mutual trust and companionship even through disagreements and hardships, has become the ground work for my relationship with all women now.

(2/2)

Attached: セイバー私服01a(中).png (308x529, 140K)

inside*
Damn, stupid phone.

>tomboy
Is she though? When I think of tomboys I think of characters like Mordred

Based and eloquently put. Not sure if a copypasta but I pretty much agree with everything you said.

Attached: 6FN1pL7.jpg (998x1418, 94K)

Shirou, the rightful Queen of Kamelot

I just wrote it but I saved it. I've talked about her for over a decade now on Yea Forums and other sites. I could probably write pages worth of character analysis on her and a whole damn book on the entirety of Fate at this point.

Attached: セイバー特殊01a(中).png (348x530, 162K)

Last Episode was the undisputed BEST part of anything in the entire franchise. Nothing before or after has ever come close to how well executed that was.

Weird thing: I haven't gotten around to reading it. I'm the kind of person who will save the last bit of something to have something to look forward to later. I'm rereading all of FSN and HA right now and am saving her scenes and the ending of Fate for after I finish rereading the rest of the VN.

Attached: セイバー私服04c(中).png (368x517, 151K)

>Takeuchi's inability to draw makes her more unique
Fucking WRONG. Takeuchi peaked at saber design. There is only going down after this.

His sprites were great, but some of the cgs had quality issues. Especially the h-scenes. His designs were perfect though, as can be seen by them still not being surpassed by any of the FGO designs.

Debate me.

>Especially the h-scenes
Well, sprites wasn't the biggest issue in these. At least Takeuchi is memorable.

Best saber coming through!

Attached: Tuberculosis.jpg (630x630, 92K)

>weak
>dying
>hijikata's used goods
>shit personality

Whoops, wrong pic!

Attached: 1534454289722.jpg (792x1200, 170K)

Essentially his h-scenes aren't great. The rest are fine to beautiful and indeed memorable.

Attached: 44-F14-04-18.jpg (800x600, 125K)

Rin RICED her before Self-Insert Faggot.

>won't put out
>weak
>lacks a np of male musashi

>tomboy
No.

She crushes on Guda pretty hard in her bond lines and she's not weak at all. Probably the strongest saber in a 1 on 1 swordfight with no beam bullshit involved.

Attached: 1557159056942.jpg (1059x1500, 302K)

S-tier character design, on par with Spongebob.

Attached: 1523754818242.jpg (1097x613, 249K)

Is Saber the Spongbob of anime?
Are we the first to make this connection?

>she crushes on guda
but she won't put out

Technically none of the servants do since FGO isn't an H game. Unfortunately.

Attached: 65503185_p0.jpg (491x695, 481K)

>Is Saber the Spongbob of anime?
No, that's Pikachu.

She's cute
She's exotic
She's good
She's strong
She's a kang
She uses sword
She protects you
You bang her

She's Saber.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_dorago__5eea98553e2823ccd31b1 (1000x730, 226K)

Diarmuid

Attached: patrician's choice.jpg (736x552, 51K)

porn

>She wasn't shown to be very cute and Nasu himself said that he was worried about people not thinking she was a girl due to how he wrote her character.
That's what makes her so endearing. She's so beautiful so it creates gap moe.

marie and anne do pretty much fuck you in their valentine ce scene
musashi won't ever fuck you because it would get in the way of her training

I love how comical the neutral sprites of the girls are. It's like they're trying to be serious but they look like cute dumb idiots.

Attached: 11r.jpg (1000x1313, 210K)

This. Sakura emotes way more than the other two I feel. Not a bad thing though. Rin and Saber just act so damn serious all the time but really they are just a couple cuties trying to act cool. They are in fact cool, but you can't help but want to hug them or give them headpats.

I don't know how Shirou talks to them with a straight face.

Attached: dfa2f50abb22cb373d570858148263aa.jpg (1600x1500, 348K)

Does Mash find out?

>marie and anne do pretty much fuck you in their valentine ce scene
I require sources, evidence, and translations of moon.

Avalon doesn't block attacks. It essentially avoids them completely. When you activate Avalon, you're practically in another dimension. It doesn't matter how powerful an attack is, it can never touch you.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiKNwT_VXOk

Sakura definitely has a lot of sprites in which she looks stupidly happy and that's one of the main reasons why she's my favorite.

Attached: 桜制服02f(中).png (209x543, 145K)

>where she looks stupid
wow that's harsh user

she's white and blonde

I didnt really understand Saber's appeal until I got older. The older you get the rarer, polite yet strong women are. Saber embodies what most refined men want in a woman, strong and proud, yet elegant and gentle.

Attached: Liz peek.png (688x500, 218K)

Her canon one of course

Attached: saber hug.png (800x500, 343K)

>The older you get the rarer, polite yet strong women are.
That's just the current decade of women.

What does that even mean?

I'm pretty sure a few are implied to sleep with you in their valentine scenes.

It was still funny though because when Saber was actually having real sex with a man, Rin was just sitting in the corner masturbating. Kind of sad really.

Gil is an incel with authority he can rape only because he has power otherwise he is a beta unlike emiya

Retconned.

Takeuchi draws noodle people and the objects that are farther away are bigger. He's really bad at drawing. Fate has better fan art than official art and the good official arts are all done by other artists

which servant would be loyal to their master no matter what and supportive of you?

Zero Lancer.

but he's weak

that's not what you asked, dumbass.

Be happy with your Lu Bu

at least lu bu reached the 6th round of the moon grail war

Tamacat, Karna, Gawain

who is stronger between karna and gawain?

Karna.

Gawain is too tied to his sunlight gimmick

Would Karna really? I haven't watched the anime he appeared in, but he doesn't seem to be trustable.

Attached: 1539495368762.png (600x960, 624K)

Plenty. All of them are traps though, and not being compatible with them is still going to dick you over.

Attached: Lancer.png (512x724, 326K)

Could I ask diarmuid to help me pick up chicks?

you have got to be shitting me

Kama's entire schtick is that he's incredibly goody two shoes to his detriment while being aware of how badly he's being fucked over.

sure, but the results may not be what you desire

Karna believes that every person is precious and will do his best even if his master is obese neet and he will do it with smile on his face. Gawain tries to redeem himself after failing Artoria and is loyal to the point where he is pretty much useless outside combat because his blind obedience makes him unable to criticize his master. Tamacat has ME that makes her love her master

Well I'm skinny af, so I don't think that's quite right. Eating food is cool and good, if you weren't aware. See Kirby for more information.

Problem with Karna is that he will drain you of all your mana before you can even fight once.

He looks like a bad guy though....

but is tamacat even summonable in a regular hGW?

Problem is that his master is a villain

>Loser Celt who got Cucked by the Anglos
>French girl who got raped to death by the Anglos

Do you think they bitterly love English Cock? Do they think about those Beady eyed fuckers gang banging them everyday

Attached: pBMyo3B2SaoC4ZRzyPFS6GjuPkpgZWRpnz35x1qNXo1C11vamWGmkKc6nWsqJ6TnV1bYs8sifZU5jdYTqm3K2yBKvGLYkSHifcQU (600x840, 76K)

jeanne never got raped
she wore pants for this express purpose

Tamacat is normal berserker. There is no reason for her to not be summonable. The only problem is that her catalyst would also work for horde of different Tamamos.

Explain please
What is the gaijin fantasy?

this means your'd get the one you're most compatible with

Jeanne was confirmed a virgin by the English, even though they more than anybody had reason to ensure she wasn't.

Especially considering everybody involved in her trial got excommunicated by the Pope afterwards because it was a horrible miscarriage of justice.

Attached: D1QCIyiVAAYofKb.jpg (1075x1520, 269K)

Beautiful cute blonde girl?

Tamamo-no-Mae isn't normally summonable except under very special circumstances. She's closer to a divine spirit and she has to deliberately take a significant nerf in order to be summoned.

That just the funniest shit to me
>King Arthur(female) gets dicked by his Queen(male) and possibly raise an actual child and not an animal like Mordred.

caster tamamo has always been summonable except she'll be in her 1 tailed form

Why isn't karna a female?

Attached: hqdefault (35).jpg (480x360, 17K)

Nigger her bios explicitly state that she can't normally be summoned. In fact, even in the Moon Cell which has looser rules than Earth Grail Wars, she actually had to strike up a deal with the Moon Cell to be eligible at all.

>a bisexual roastie
>better

Attached: bdd[1].jpg (720x697, 38K)

I am not able to find anything like that
post proof

Stop! Police! Shota thief!

Rin's straight.

King Arthur as a chick with a dick. Also, she looks like a famous Japanese militia enforcer. Or the other way around.

Attached: GudaGuda Okitas.png (1000x4000, 2.98M)

>In the Fate/EXTRA universe, Tamamo-no-Mae is a soul that was created from the essence of the sun goddess Amaterasu, and as such is not merely a Earth spirit, but is actually a unique facet of the goddess from which she came. With this being said, it'd be a monumental mistake to classify her as one of the many human-spawned Legendary Souls.
>However, she was willingly embraced the role of a Legendary Soul so that she could, in her own words "become a good wife." By deliberately accepting the limits inherent in the role of Servant, many of her original powers have been sealed away.

It's important to remember that Tamamo-no-Mae isn't a Heroic Spirit. She's not recorded in the Throne of Heroes. She's a component of a greater Divine Spirit, so in order to be summoned, she has to take heavy nerfs and go through a bunch of loopholes. In order to summon Tamamo-no-Mae, she has to go out of her way to be summoned from her own end.

To be honest, what drew me in to the franchise was when Herc burst into the scene, presented by his hype man, some albino toddler. It just opened up all this Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny possibilities.

Attached: Chinese Hercules.png (1145x573, 874K)

Goddamn SJWs.

Attached: Colored Folk vs Feminism.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

>tamamo nerfs herself to be summoned
>she dies in the first days of the war because she's so weak
can her tails grow back after she is summoned?

She's closer to a kuudere than a tomboy imo. She's clearly feminine from the outset but suppresses it

>Zeratul and Artanis Okita
How incredibly Korean

Ordinarily, she can't, because losing those tails are part of the deal. And if she grows back the tails, there's a chance she could become a Beast-class disaster, so she'd be reluctant either way. Though apparently, it's possible for her to grow back up to at three tails without losing herself, but that might just be in FGO.

With each tail she grows back, her powers are supposed to grow ninefold. So with two tails, it's 9x9. With three tails, it's 9x9x9. At nine tails, her power grows by 9 to the 9th power (which Yea Forums apparently can't do so I have to spell it out).

Unfortunately, he wasn't a bro-con.

Attached: Kay HD.jpg (2622x1911, 1.5M)

yeah but one tail tamamo is a 9 compared to saber who's a 100
she has no chance in a hgw as a 1 tail

You're right. In the Moon Cell, you can sort of make up for it with Alteration of the Soul, but on Earth, you're gonna have to jump through some hoops.

Jannu.
>Briton and France reich

Attached: 1532837702590.png (512x724, 567K)

what is this stupid garbage plot?
Also checked

Fate hasn't been good since Type/Moon
I wish everything after it didn't exist and NASU still actually made stuff instead of sailing off Kusoge bucks.

would jeanne stay with you after the war?

King Hassan redeems all

Precisely, now you're starting to get it

Umu best seibah

Attached: I would umu her umus if you know what i mean_1.jpg (703x1000, 172K)

A FUCKING NIPPLE

Yes you stupid nigger.

Most kings could not face combat as their deaths would cause the troops to scatter and the battles to be lost.
That said, it did happen in situations.

Attached: 64600742_p0.jpg (1125x1500, 1.24M)

REMINDER!

Attached: fate edison food zero.jpg (610x4118, 3.99M)

There is no such thing as normal HGW, there are always exceptions.
Fuyuki Grail is corrupted so you can summon anti-heroes like caster Tamamo or Liz.

Blue in red

Attached: 1534724875024.jpg (1200x850, 247K)

AESTHETIC, SIMPLISTIC, ELEGANT, BEAUTIFUL, AND GAIJIN

Can't really see her with anyone else but Shirou

Attached: 757b27ddad568d52d9edce3cf5598b09.jpg (604x603, 54K)

>Not liking smug condescending sakura

Attached: 桜私服14a(近).png (452x559, 293K)

It's not about anti-heroes, it's about the fact that Tamamo-no-Mae is a fucking Divine Spirit. You can't just fucking summon those willy-nilly.

Salter a qt.

Attached: 1540926795025.jpg (1302x1842, 1.07M)

know your place wormslut

Attached: bazett.png (1931x1216, 2.95M)

That's why you get one-tailed one with only A rank divinity. Other divine spirits are possible too as long as they abuse certain loopholes.

Baz a qt.
All Fate girls a qt.

Attached: 1537371393738.jpg (512x875, 59K)

But again, Tamamo-no-Mae has to deliberately accept those nerfs from her end. If she doesn't want to be summoned she can't be summoned. It's entirely her choice.

She is

Attached: 1547244555663.jpg (1302x1842, 1.17M)

is enkidu possible

I didnt vote for her

You don't vote for Kings

Attached: 1ce43dc5d9db486a9a381d0680beda094cef9f05b1226834b4519ba889f019b6.png (1738x1738, 1.96M)

Being a good artist =/= Being a good character designer.

See BLAME! Awesome as fuck designs but Nihei is extremely rough around the edges artistically

Yes, this has happened in Strange Fake

Do you need to ask? The Japanese love blonde foreign girls, especially ones that could kick their ass.

yeah but strange fake is weird

This, asian women with no face surgery are ugly af

You're weird

Actually sometimes that did happen.

can someone redpill me on circe?
How strong is she?
Also I heard she was kinda crazy

Attached: CasterCirceStage4.jpg (339x479, 35K)

but the post I was replying to said that I was wrong to call Takeuchi a bad artist

Straight until Medusa hits on her.

Rin was uncomfortable. She was unhappy that an evil snek was messing with her. And that's why Rider was doing it.

>Interested in subject
>gets offended when told to research subject
?

I've always been interested in those markings on her armour. What do they mean? Is one of them her personal heraldry? Do the other Knights of the Round Table have similar markings on their armour?

>Rin was uncomfortable.
Sure, sure. She also lusted for her in Heaven's Feel.

BurgerKing

Attached: sample_dc98ceb9b1b7df0978d490210e980c95.jpg (850x614, 88K)

Complimenting a woman is not lusting for her. Considering another woman beautiful does not mean you want to fuck them. The absolute state of yurifaggots.

>popular doujin when it first was released, and now a bunch of the japanese population either fapped to her two decades ago when they were teens and still have a fetish for her or grew up in a country where the Nasuverse is the equivalent of Marvel
>muh honor and loyalty
>bland, simple gaijin woman who lusts for nip cock
>nips have shit taste
>a combination of all of the above

>"compliments" her
>and when Rider flirts with her, she's so happy that even Shirou see the homoerotic subtext between them

That was entirely one-sided. Shirou's just too dense to know otherwise.

What about when she saw Rider's tits and liked it?

Jealousy. She was clearly unhappy Shirou was more taken in with the lewd snek than her. It was her date after all.

Agrias rip off.

King Arthur existed before Agrias. Checkmate Tacticsatheist.

Well, who even cares to think in the beauty of your executioner when you're about to die? Screwed priorities, man.

user, she's gay for Rider.

It's not a bad thing, and she's not the only one.

Who else is?

She's not though. Yurishitters might claim she is, but they're bending the actual text to suit their own narrative. Rin has been entirely heterosexual for some time. Anything to suggest she wasn't has been removed. Even in recent interviews, her potential male partners have been stressed (Like Lancer and Archer as well as Shirou) with no mention of any female ones, which is very telling.

how would you go about seducing rin?

Attached: rin.jpg (474x817, 40K)

>covered in armor
>not waifu bait

you don't know what a waifu is

donuts

Why would I want to do that?

I wouldn't. Bisexual women have lots of toys in the attic.

that way your kid would be a top tier magus

That's really common in anime though

Okay Edison is based gonna level him up right now.

I am.

And you're strange. Now kiss.

king of the britons

>Ea is on the same power as Excalibur.
You must've missed every confrontation between them then.

gae bolg could

>easely slay a beast
doubt it

>Ea is on the same power as Excalibur.
Based speed reader. Ea's destructive power is Excalibur level and that's completely missing the point that Ea's DC is just surface level and not where its actual power lies.

Of course, AAS is stronger no ifs ands or buts though.

one beam or ars salomonis is equal to excalibur
since there are thousands of beams it's 1000 odf times stronger

Rin is straight. Stop making up lies.

straight for old men

How the fuck is Takeuchi a bad artist? Sure there are better artists out there but most of them don't DESIGN CHARACTERS. Which is a different matter for the most part

Heterosexual for males, old or otherwise.

Agrias barely had personality. Besides Saber isn't beloved by her fans just because of her looks, believe it or not you filthy fucking secondary.

>thread almost over
How was this not posted...?

Attached: fate sleepy knight.jpg (1200x1339, 95K)

saber gets trolled

Attached: Swords.jpg (976x827, 111K)

Sleep Tight Saber.

>she gets wet for Saber and Rider

Sleep tight Saber

Sleep tight Saber

Sleep tight Saber

Attached: 451677ab535398fafc49a7dd2bdbf2f5d854a8bedc66f83e0dfb77921c5c2d6b.jpg (2199x2163, 325K)

Sleep tight Saber.

Attached: Saber 33.jpg (857x619, 196K)

Attached: Nero_and_Hakuno.jpg (300x638, 30K)

weak

Attached: sabers2.jpg (500x8850, 1.19M)

RAWR

Attached: 1530489415815.png (1112x1668, 1.87M)

It's a good read

Fuck the King

Attached: Fuck the King.jpg (2480x2548, 1.92M)

>posting Whore of Babylon in a best king thread

Attached: Gawain3.png (512x724, 298K)

Reminder that Camelot had to fail in order for history to continue.

Gudao obviously. Every servant, male or female wants to suck his dick.

Most kings aren't the king of knights wielding the sword of promised victory. She should be able to beat Rin in arm wrestling.

Attached: 1547558106267.jpg (1200x779, 423K)

>Calls Nero a whore
>Gets killed by a whore in CCC
Pottery.

but user the vn says outright that she's weaker than rin

I really don't like this image because based on the visible circumference of the globe of her tits there would have to be a gap between them at least wide enough for a third or even fourth tit to fit. She's bigger than blue Saber, but come on.
The left one shouldn't be visible.
Also Nero has been very annoying imho in everything except Septum.

Attached: Fate Extella_20170130215554.jpg (3840x2160, 1009K)

>what is this stupid garbage plot?
Because in the original plot Arthur simply fucked his sister because he had the same fatal flaw of his father Uther, in that he's incapable of keeping his dick in his pants. But if Arthur is a girl in the story then a little magic is needed to make that happen.

>visible circumference of the globe
the earth is flat

An I am saying outright that that is bullshit based on the simple nature of how the muscles needed to swing five pounds of steel hard enough to kill someone are greater than the muscles needed to be an average japanese school girl.

>What's her appeal?
I don't know really. I found her to be pretty stoic and boring.
>Why is she so popular in Japan?
Nips love Caucasian young blond-haired women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elective_monarchy
It's a system that does exist.

Then I guess it's a good thing there exists more than one kind of globe and that the earth isn't Neros left tit.

rin isn't an average schoolgirl though. in the same scene rin admits she works out every night

Still an inferior melee combatant.

I want to fuck the king and her son at the same time. I want Arturia to use me to teach her son how to please a man. I want my dick between the king’s breasts as she and her son practice performing oral on me. I want the king to kiss feed her son semen and teach her to swallow. I want the king to ride my dick like a horse and I want her son’s vagina on my mouth. I want to cum inside the king as I eat out the king’s son. I want the king to part her son's legs and show me her vagina. I want Mordred to scream for her daddy as I pound her. I want to fill her with just as much cum as I filled her father. I want enjoy Arthurian-style oyakodon.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_mordred_mordred_and_saber_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_tonee__592e615c4bfdb (836x1054, 550K)

>the muscles needed to swing five pounds of steel hard enough to kill someone
Are about average muscles, an object that is sharp enough or blunt enough can kill someone pretty easy with a blow to the head. The muscles aren't for that, it's for being able to consistently swing the thing without getting tired.

>The muscles aren't for that, it's for being able to consistently swing the thing without getting tired.
Which she is obviously doing constantly.
none of you are going to change my mind here and I will argue until the death of Yea Forums.
Saber should be more muscular than she is portrayed.

Attached: 1536435442196.jpg (2500x1200, 974K)

too bad we don't have Richard yet in the game so "I'm your fan" can be said

but user, she isn't muscular and that's how it is in every portrayal. this is already explained by the fact that she has the dragon's prana. she's had superpowers since birth so muscles don't make a difference for her

>Saber should be more muscular than she is portrayed.
I never argued against that, though you have to remember that most of what makes her so strong is she boosts her power with magic, not muscle. It's the whole point of her mana burst skill.

mostly really bad proportions and awkward poses.

A muscular woman is still weaker than a muscular man. She would be trounced in battle no matter how muscular she was, doubly so with her heavy sword and armor.
She makes up for it through magic.

Attached: URmct0c.jpg (800x1132, 824K)

He gives Rider a pancake ass and not what I choose to believe is canon

Attached: rider butt.jpg (1280x1799, 287K)

>A muscular woman is still weaker than a muscular man
this I won't argue with.
the mana burst I will though, tons of female superheroes have bullshit reasons for their super strength and still have more definition than the barely above noodle arms that Saber is drawn with.

Going to sleep now, seeing as my first post about this matter was almost 24 hours ago I hope to autistically defend my position tomorrow as well.

Attached: 1263072702464.jpg (1400x963, 245K)

Don't worry user. Titoria has muscles.

She can't. Her body stopped changing from the moment she pulled out Caliburn. She doesn't age no matter how much time passes. She doesn't gain weight no matter how much she eats. She can train and lift weights all day and all night but she won't gain any more muscle mass. She picked up Caliburn when she was around 14-15. The body she had then was the body she had for the rest of her life.

>She doesn't gain weight no matter how much she eats.
That's not why she eats so much, it's because she had to put up with Gawain's cooking during her human life and now it's like living in heaven by comparison.

Saber...Saber lived a hard life.

Attached: saber potato regrets.jpg (800x1173, 344K)

Jfc she is so cute. Fuck

Sleep tight Saber

Based. Thread saved.

Attached: 1556648969934.png (800x1129, 869K)

My King deserves tasty food!

Attached: 0f1e565c663b0fa0561e2bf2e43b20e5.png (1051x1600, 2.08M)

How is it possible for her to have eaten potatoes if they only appeared in Europe in the late 16th century?

Attached: 1501379002762.jpg (724x717, 106K)

Shut up

That's why the cooking show was a god damn masterpiece

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.40_[2018.07.01_16.40.18].j (1280x720, 234K)

>I'm a massive faggot please rape my face
Fucking secondaries.

>nero

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (908x730, 220K)

Attached: STANDARD PROCEDURE.jpg (800x600, 129K)

But Rin is for Zouken.

Attached: TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES ZOUKEN FOR MONEY.png (800x800, 644K)

This image says it all about Nasu's actual knowledge of Europe.

Attached: englandgreecearoundthesame.jpg (800x600, 67K)

>"England, Greece, what does it matter? The white devils all look the same to me."
How did Nasu get away with it?

They are both from Europe

The real question is why Saber is considered beautiful when it's well known that British women are the ugliest on earth.
In reality she should look like a hag.

>*slag
FTFY

>It's wasn't a coincidence that we met
;_;

Attached: 6240186b4b686cbed4eb1bb1012463f1.jpg (1115x790, 601K)

>tfw they'll never see each other again

Attached: 1521932828393.jpg (1032x1457, 744K)

I hope if there’s ever a new Fate route adaptation or rewrite they spend more time with Saber and Illya. It’s pretty disappointing that the adaptations make it very clear that Saber recognizes or has suspicions about who Illya is but then Illya dies in UBW and Saber gets corrupted in HF before they can really interact

Do it.

Attached: Edison vs Saints.png (640x2866, 2.95M)

Nasu has gone on record saying that he wants to rewrite the Fate route. So it is possible since he will be done "writing" for FGO later this year or early next year. He said he was leaving the FGO team once the Lost Belt Arc was over.
I wouldn't hold my breath though, as he will most likely write more Fate/Nero stories.

Sakurai mostly writes those.

youtube.com/watch?v=886hNDgwfMk
Best king

True red > red

Attached: Mordred.jpg (736x914, 73K)

Attached: 1557860711363.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Why even bother asking?

Attached: 11 - JwwCzDP.png (960x720, 825K)

fpbp

Attached: 73aw12.png (800x1122, 2.59M)

Sakura>Saber>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bislut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>oldmencum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rhino

Why is it that people who like Rin almost always hate Sakura and vice versa? You don't see that happening with Saberfags

Irishviel>Gil>Diarmuid>Archer>Merlin>Kiritsugu>Shirou

Sakura and Rin are yin and yang personality wise. Saber is buffer between them.

They're opposites.

Everyone loves Saber

Saber fans have no rivalry or jealously of anyone else, they're simply content with Saber.

This tsunfag vs shy/nicefag shit is everywhere, it crosses franchises and fans use the same arguments all the time. Characters get paired off because they seem totally opposites but are two sides of the same coin.

Saber is so popular that saberfags don't even remotely feel threatened so they just keep calm no matter what. She's still essentially the King of Fate mainly because she is so recognizable. Sure, other FGO servants maybe more popular now, but Arturia will remain "the face of Fate" for a good while longer.

Attached: セイバー私服12c頬(中).png (316x530, 140K)

Me, obviously.

She only likes autists who try to get themselves killed for her though

Perfect match then.

Taken out of context by yurifaggots.

I love Saber.

Attached: d335c7d332d3b580f41de4889150ec40.jpg (3600x4337, 2.71M)

old fucking news

English and wales are not the same thing, user.

prototype>canon

Are welsh women more attractive than english women?

Who's gonna be the next face of Fate? Jeanne? Mash? Cu?

I want a Saber. Not even to romance or fight with, I just want to cook things for her.

Just work REALLY hard at something.

It worked for Shirou.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if it was always her.

I couldnt drink the VN interesting and I haven't had a drop of alcohol since. It was 5 years ago that Yea Forums duped me into reading this juvenile, pretentious waifushit

>jpg not related

>and other sites

Attached: rslashSaber.png (892x1623, 151K)

While I much prefer the confidante and supportive-knightly-role Sabers we see in UBW and HF to the love interest in Fate, you've basically hit the nail on the head as to what on the whole makes her an appealing character. You have my respect, Saberfag.

yikes that's creepy if you actually went looking for user's posts elsewhere

>Who would win between Indian power levels and--

You can stop right there unless you end that sentence with Gil, Enkidu, Herk, or Seibah.

>Prince that was promised
>Burns down Camelot

Attached: 1468438230177.jpg (490x490, 48K)

Mordred is an extreme example of one. Really Mordred takes it too far by actively trying to present herself all the time as male and gets extremely buttmad if someone calls her a woman.

Artoria is tomboyish in the traditional sense. Not overtly feminine but doesnt expressly try to deny that she is female; is upfront; is tough in a very traditional sense and is very competitive and fun loving behind her comittment to her duty.

Well, it slew the White Titan in one-shot which appears pretty comparable to a Beast as far as its ability to destroy and utter toughness goes.

I would say so, yeah. If only because of hte accent.

Honestly, this copypasta is far more relevant when its the Sakura one.

>I couldnt drink the VN interesting and
Well, you see, that was your first mistake. It's supposed to be read, not drunk.

I mean, it's just that these types of character dichotomies always attract these types of shitposters and waifu warriors. True Chads liked everyone in one way or another.

I think the issue is that Mordred doesn't technically have any issue with being a female, but she feels that she's defective because, despite being a clone of King Arthur, she doesn't share "his" gender.

God I love her casual black summer dress design from F/HA

Casual, comfy Saber is love.

>Son of the Sun God v Someone who is Invincible in the Sunlight

Would be an excellent fight. And both are pretty based in personality. Would be very close run and entertaining.

Offer her 10% of everything I make for the rest of my life. Since Ishtar was willing to work with Gil for a quarter of his fortune, I'd say its a reasonable price for her.

>only 10%
A lot better than most women desu.

>faggot

Saber has a dick

LIZ LOVE

Attached: 1552332468891.jpg (268x795, 63K)

>present tense

Attached: 1543711913940.jpg (1000x769, 80K)

>mfw I do this every night

Why are you posting Liz if you like woman like that, then? She's like, the exact opposite.

>you like woman like that
Where did he say that.

It was a different time

gawain is stronger than seibah you retard

The problem, at least for me, is that I hate how Rin acted towards Sakura during the stay-at-home part of HF, so despite Rin being pretty cool in the previous 2 routes, going exactly against Sakura weighs heavily on her, especially that scene where she tells her to fuck off and basically ignored what she went through when Sakura was obviously breaking down.

Don't know about Rinfags or some other Sakurafags. But Rinfags hating Sakura feels weirder because Rin is the one in a position of power over her for most of HF.

Avalon is a better defense than saint of numeral through

saber doesn't have avalon 99% of the time unless you, her master, specifically finds it and good luck doing so

If you're going to have two characters duke it out then i believe that they should be at full power but with their original personalitys

Dye my hair grey.

>went looking
>implying
After a certain point the internet becomes a small world, newfriend. As if the issue here is an invasion of privacy instead of majorly cringey, pathetic, and delusional fanboy behavior

let alone cross posting on r#bbit.

Attached: 2343234.png (681x506, 621K)

>badly drawn porn.jpg

Attached: 1519470134225.png (608x610, 329K)

Attached: 1420178542959.png (640x480, 478K)

There is only one King and his name is Stannis.

Attached: 1431992214187.gif (500x375, 703K)

Well, FSN Saber was weak as hell because of Shirou. The comparison seems unfair in that case. Even reincarnated Gil needed lots of mana to use his np

I show to her that I have a heart of gold and ignore her most of the time.

I want to smash Saber

>FSN Saber was weak as hell because of Shirou
>muh ptsd

God he sucked

Why do women like Shirou? What is supposed to be the appeal? Ugly, scrawny, awkward, massive sperg, swords, dumb fucking ideals

>ugly
bruh he becomes a chad among chads when he gets older

They hated him initially. It wasn't until the HF movies that women started appreciating him. Hell, even Saber and Rin's voice actors openly talked about how they hated Shirou and preferred Gil and Archer back in the day, with Sakura's voice actor being the only one who liked Shirou.

Why do women like Gil? All he does is rape them and treat them like property.

>why do women like alphas
>all they do is rape them and treat them like property

Cooks, selfless, puts up with your shit, good with kids/Taiga, handyman, inoffensively dumb as a brick

>Saber and Rin's voice actors preferred Gil and Archer
Basic bitches wet for handsome assholes, takes time to develop taste in husbandos.
>Sakura's voice actor liked Shirou
Wise beyond her years.

Thankfully there's an incantation to simply get beserker.

Eksucaribaaa

>Rin prefered Archer
Not a surprise, he is the best.

The dress armor is the most retarded thing Japan has come up and makes me cringe every time I see it.

SakuraxShirou canon.

sauce?

Based GOTposter

He's unironically really smart though
He's able to make snap decisions in battle and is good at figuring out a situation
There's a reason he ends up being Archer, who most definitely isn't a dumbass. Shirou is just autistic.

Would Saber get flustered seeing her son parade around so scantily clad since they essentially have the same body?

I might be getting baited, but why would anyone want her paired with someone that isn't Shirou? He's a great guy by the end, they had a nice dynamic and their reunion is heartwarming as hell. I can see why some would choose Diarmuid (though they are missing the entire point of that (acquaintanceship) or Archer, but anyone else is just pathetic shipfaggotry. The Gilfags are the worst offenders though. They're like those 13 year old girls who always pair the main girl with the asshole despite said main girl finding him completely repulsive canonically.

Attached: 1547608861349.png (600x800, 754K)

Damn, that pic. Why is it so heartwarming to see her smile and be in love?

found it. pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67737287

>but why would anyone want her paired with someone that isn't Shirou?
Because as a Britbong I find it extremely offensive that our legendary King of Knights would fall in love with an autistic ginger nip teenager. Its absurd.

Literally no taste.

Attached: bikini armor.png (500x529, 123K)

Sleep Tight Saber

everyone loves english girls

Prodigy tier: Casual comfy modern clothes
Brainlet tier: Overdesigned fantasy garbage

Attached: Casko.jpg (2592x4000, 590K)

I've never been to reddit faggot. Every time I get a glimpse of that site the layout legitimately confuses me.

>hur dur how dare you love something
>hur dur there can only be ironic shitposting on Yea Forums
You're supposed to lurk for at least 2 years, newfag

Attached: セイバー私服13b(近).png (648x512, 234K)

You're fucking weird.

Attached: 1354157269709.jpg (2494x3654, 3.2M)

Cope.

Attached: 1557078180759.jpg (600x720, 122K)

Mashu is quickly catching up.

my king

Attached: 1346745045126.jpg (870x1150, 200K)

waifu

Attached: 1306721673882.jpg (1982x1403, 560K)

Attached: 1286991250648.jpg (2500x1875, 483K)

Quartz spent implies Jannu

She may not be the King of Fate forever, but she'll always be the King of my Heart.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_lq_saku__4d35eba657819e1b330cc2d364d (2048x1720, 373K)

As a son of Ham, I can't help but bust one to Seiba.

Sleep tight saber

Saber isn't supposed to have tits.

Attached: 2f39d1a53d1d61fb913deb39220c7d4a.jpg (3500x2385, 1.14M)

It should be noted that Shitaya is the only one out of the three who has been married and has children. Though Archer can be mature when he wants to be, it's usually when he goes back to his Shirou side with his own edge of wisdom from age.

Sakura can get bashful at times, but she really isn't that shy. In reality, it's her self esteem that took a hit all those years. She gets haughty as fuck when she gets her motor running, and seduces Shirou real well, while not immediately collapsing on herself when Shirou smirks at her like Rin does. Rin is strong on the attack but weaker on the defense when pushed in the love realm(probably because she is a not so closet M), while Sakura is able to take it and dish it out. I would say she is more a switch than a dandere or whatever classification they give shy girls.